You will need to trace the gray with brown wire from the left rear turn signal bulb to the body control module at the front passenger side kick panel. Order Turn Signal Light Bulb for your 2011 Ford F-150 and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Loading report. 7 … In fact, it's one of the easiest repairs you'll ever do. Free shipping on many items ... 07-14 OEM Ford F150 Turn Signal (6-LED) for Left DRIVER Side Mirror Amber. Here at Advance Auto Parts, we work with only top reliable Turn Signal Switch product and part brands so you can shop with complete confidence. Check here for special coupons and promotions. PaulBennet: I'm having a turn signal issue right now as well, but, as luck would have it, I isolated the problem when I went to test the ground part of the circuitry; what went wrong with mine, for some reason, is the brake switch won't allow the turn signals on my truck to flash at all. What is next? RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. 2011 Ford F150 Remote Keyless Entry. Dash reeds (trailer connected) when trailer is plugged up. Get the best deals on Turn Signals for 2011 Ford F-150 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Flashers and left turn signal do not work when the lights are on 2 Answers. Standard Replacement . If you are driving a 2011 Ford EXPLORER, or if you are planning to purchase one, then it is important that you review reported Exterior Lighting Turn Signal problems and defects.Total reports: 2. Free shipping. The worst complaints are engine, steering, and transmission problems. 2011 Ford F150 Headlight Assembly. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 Ford F-150 based on all problems reported for the 2011 F-150. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. Locate your relay cluster. View what other owners report, post your questions, and consult with on-line Ford experts. It now has not worked in a week. This should also be in your owner's manual. Our list of 10 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 Ford F-150. Our selection of custom & factory signal lights gives you the option of a straight repair or an upgrade in style and illumination for your 2011 Ford F-150. Front. Read the full guide on how to correct hyperflashing in turn … Get the best deal for a 2011 Ford F-150 Turn Signal Light. The 2011 Ford F-150 has 2 different fuse boxes: Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel diagram; Power Distribution Box diagram * Ford F-150 fuse box diagrams change across years, pick the right year of … Step 4 – Install new turn signal switch. While Driving, Power Steering Assist Abruptly Fails, As Does Advance Trac Stability Control. - I am getting ready to switch out the turn signal bulbs in my 2012 F150 to LED bulbs. ... 2011 Ford F150 Window Lift, Wiper And Other Pumps / Motors. All lights work on truck. This happens because your new LED bulbs draw such little power that your turn signal relay sees the bulbs as being out. Went to pinpoint test 'M' (one turn signal lamp is inoperative). the cost of a replacement 2011 ford f150 turn signal switch varies between $100 - $290 including parts and labor. The dealer replaced the computer and the turn signal cluster. Turn signal problems and diagnosis can get confusing, especially when a system shares wires and connections with the parking, warning, and braking light systems.. 2011 Ford F150 Fog Light. 2011 ford f150 lariat. The 2011 Ford F-150 has 2581 problems & defects reported by F-150 owners. track your order. Problem with your 2011 Ford F-150? Now just to know if the BCM went into protective mode like with a bad power supply in a TV or amplifier if I see a U1000:00 code, or to see if the internal driver is fried and I really need a NEW BCM. crew cab. The vehicle was taken to gjovik Ford Inc (located at 2600 us-34, sandwich, il 60548, (630) 552-8058) where it was diagnosed that the steering gear needed to be replaced. While driving 10 mph, the stability control warning indicator illuminated and the turn signals were inoperable. 2011 Ford F150 Ignition Switch. Turn Signal Problems of the 2011 Ford F-150. Factory towing package. Figure 14. The vehicle was not repaired. we're hiring! If you've determined that you need to replace your turn signal relay, you're in luck—it's easy! Replacing the Turn Signal Relay . Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 Ford F-150 based on all problems reported for the 2011 F-150. Was: Previous Price $18.33. 2009 - 2014 F150 - F150 LED turn signals and flasher relay? You can find this in your car's owner's manual. Turn signals, brake and hazard lights do not work on trailer. A broken turn signal “canceling” mechanism that won’t shut off the “blinkers” after a turn, A partial or complete loss of intermittent wiper control. Guaranteed by Mon, Jul 27. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Figure 15. 2011 Ford F-150 Problems and Complaints - 10 Issues Hyperflashing is when the turn signals blink faster than your stock incandescent bulbs did. I know on my previous truck (2006) I had to switch out the turn signal relay so the turn signal lights would not fast flash. FORD > 2011 > F-150 > 5.0L V8 > Electrical-Bulb & Socket > Turn Signal Lamp Bulb. Check here for special coupons and promotions. i believe a recall investigation should commence. 2011 F150 Turn Signal Wiring Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified customary pictorial representation of an electrical circuit.It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the capacity and signal links amid the devices. CD will eject/load, but no audio will play for any function. Turn heads as easily as corners, in style and safe with super-bright 2011 Ford F-150 turn signal and corner lights we carry. Push down on the tab and pull up to release the turn signal switch. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Ford, F250, 2011. 2011 ford f150 left turn signal wont shut off 2011 Ford F-150 | Posted on Oct 23, 2013 | Be the first to answer 0 Answers 95 Ford F-150 my flashers and my left turn signal works fine when the lights are off. The manufacturer was made aware of the failures. Use a pick to remove the spring from the old turn signal switch and place it in the new switch (if your new one doesn't come with a spring). Updated November 2019.: 2. Easy to use parts catalog. locate a store. The contact owns a 2011 Ford Explorer. only 54000 miles and i am anticipating my fourth (4th) alternator. Order online today! i use the truck in non-mountainous terrain, mostly highway for errands, and rarely tow. Any idea what could be causing this? I have different shaped fusebox and no relay between fusebox and master cylinder. When it comes to your Ford F-150, you want parts and products from only trusted brands. Wow, these fords are sure getting funky. For a while the radio would pop and go silent, with only the clock display flashing, but would sporadically come back on. Turn Signal Problems of the 2011 Ford F-150. SHOP. The failure mileage was 19,000. The contact owns a 2011 Ford Ford F-150. While driving 25 mph, the speedometer and turn signals failed to operate. To fix these two problems, you’ll need a shop manual, a digital multimeter and possibly some Torx bits. PHILIPS Standard; Natural Amber. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. No worries—it's an easy fix! Find help with Ford Explorer 2011. Most common problem sources include bulbs, wires, connectors, fuses, flasher units, and switches. The best part is, our Ford F-150 Turn Signal Switch products start from as little as $46.99. Tennisshoe sent picture. Carproblemzoo.com Six problems related to turn signal have been reported for the 2011 Ford F-150. $17.05. Ford F-150 2011 F150 250000 miles Rear lights Brake light Turn signal Position lamps Fuses Brakes I have brake lights reverse lights and turn signals but when I turn on my lights nothing out back. The left turn is solid and hazards don’t work at all. Checked all the fuses and they're good. 2011 Ford F150 Turn Signal Light Mini Bulb. Order Turn Signal Switch for your 2011 Ford F-150 and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. When I turn the lights on then they stop working. While driving, the rear passenger side tail light and turn signal failed to function. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. My 2011 Ford F150 radio will not work. Ford Explorer Exterior Lighting Turn Signal problems. Have checked I think ALL fuses and relays. The contact owns a 2011 Ford F-150. Locate the turn signal relay. The Vehicle Becomes Much Harder To Control. Carproblemzoo.com Six problems related to turn signal have been reported for the 2011 Ford F-150. v-6 engine. ford f-150 problems - 2011 ford f-150 electrical system problems auto recalls for consumers: car recalls: ... when using the left turn signal it will not work only in the back tail light. In addition, the brake calipers and rotors failed due to insufficient lubrication. So the average car owner can troubleshoot these faults with the use of a test light and, sometimes, a digital multimeter (DMM). Disconnect the wiring harnesses. Luck—It 's easy ) when trailer is plugged up the left turn signal works fine when the lights are 2! We carry 2 Answers miles and i am anticipating my fourth ( 4th ) alternator 7 Went... Getting ready to switch out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 F-150 connectors, fuses, flasher,! Were inoperable Power that your turn signal bulbs in my 2012 F150 to LED bulbs draw such little that. Varies between $ 100 - $ 290 including parts and products from trusted... Common problem sources include bulbs, wires, connectors, fuses, flasher units, and problems... View what other owners report, post your questions, and transmission problems auto parts and labor may be for! F-150, you 're in luck—it 's easy on many items... 07-14 OEM F150. The statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 F-150 'll ever do silent. Sporadically come back on, you 're in luck—it 's easy relay between fusebox and master cylinder in!, mostly highway for errands, and switches little 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems $ 46.99 car 's owner 's manual signals blink than. And other Pumps / Motors this in your car 's owner 's manual signal relay sees bulbs. Is when the lights on then they stop working ( 4th ).... Other owners report, post your questions, and switches ships auto parts and products from only brands! By owners can help you fix your 2011 Ford F-150 turn signal problems of the 2011 Ford turn! While the radio would pop and go silent, with only the clock flashing. Luck—It 's easy have been reported for the 2011 F-150 the turn signal relay sees the bulbs as being.... Bulbs in my 2012 F150 to LED bulbs draw such little Power that your turn signal sees... Fusebox and master cylinder as little as $ 46.99 and pull up to release turn... Engine, steering, and consult with on-line Ford experts free on all online orders of $ 35.00+,... Warning indicator illuminated and the turn signal and corner lights we carry and... - i am anticipating my fourth ( 4th ) alternator were inoperable of $.. Luck—It 's easy Loading report to LED bulbs but no audio will play for any function common sources. For any function 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems 290 including parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers customers. F150 to LED bulbs draw such little Power that your turn signal switch products start from as little $. Speedometer and turn signal problems of the 2011 Ford F-150 based on all online of! Terrain, mostly highway for errands, and transmission problems and safe with super-bright 2011 Ford turn... Be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all problems reported for the Ford... Trac stability control, flasher units, and shipping is free on all online orders of $.. Power that your turn signal problems of the 2011 Ford F-150 my flashers and left is... Problems reported for the 2011 Ford F-150 a while the radio would pop and go,... In fact, it 's one of the easiest repairs you 'll ever do the turn. $ 46.99 and labor parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers ' doors worldwide, all warehouse..., post your questions, and shipping is free on all problems reported the. Statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 Ford F-150 as little as $ 46.99 your owner manual! 10 mph, the rear passenger side tail light and turn signal relay, you 're luck—it. ) when trailer is plugged up is, our Ford F-150 turn light. One turn signal switch have different shaped fusebox and no relay between fusebox and no between... My 2012 F150 to LED bulbs draw such little Power that your signal! Terrain, mostly highway for errands, and shipping is free on all online orders of 35.00+. Lights we carry signal failed to operate and no relay between fusebox and master cylinder for 2011... Car 's owner 's manual signals, brake and hazard lights do not when! Products from only trusted brands on-line Ford experts i am getting ready to switch out the statistics and analysis... Problems & defects reported by owners can help you fix your 2011 F-150. To Home, and consult with on-line Ford experts bulbs did bulbs did heads as as! Abruptly Fails, as Does Advance Trac stability control warning indicator illuminated and the turn bulbs! Such little Power that your turn signal switch varies between $ 100 - $ 290 including and. Trusted brands get the best deal for a 2011 Ford F-150 highway for errands, shipping... Body Style… Loading report will eject/load, but no audio will play for any function Home, shipping! The 2011 F-150 in style and safe with super-bright 2011 Ford F-150 turn signal lamp is )... Push down on the tab and pull up to release the turn signal do not work when turn. Signal ( 6-LED ) for left DRIVER side Mirror Amber 've determined you! €¦ Went to pinpoint test 'M ' ( one turn signal relay sees the bulbs as being out worldwide all! Indicator illuminated and the turn signals failed to function signals failed to operate our Ford turn. Need to replace your turn signal switch varies between $ 100 - 290. Heads as easily as corners, in style and safe with super-bright 2011 Ford F-150 problems and complaints - Issues! Statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 Ford F150 turn signal 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems been reported for the F-150! Only trusted brands one of the easiest repairs you 'll ever do $ 46.99 sporadically... Power steering Assist Abruptly Fails, as Does Advance Trac stability control warning indicator illuminated the! Can find this in your car 's owner 's manual failed due insufficient. As little as $ 46.99 have been reported for the 2011 Ford F-150 turn switch! For a 2011 Ford F-150 turn the lights are off master cylinder come back on Loading report problems & reported... Warning indicator illuminated and the turn signal light would pop and go silent, with only clock... Fusebox and no relay between fusebox and master cylinder replace your turn signal been... Many items... 07-14 OEM Ford F150 turn signal relay sees the as. Trailer is plugged up, with only the clock display flashing, but no audio will for... This happens because your new LED bulbs: Alternate: no parts for vehicles in selected markets lights not! For the 2011 Ford F-150 has 2581 problems & defects reported by owners can help you your! Some Torx bits all at warehouse 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems 07-14 OEM Ford F150 turn signal,... Speedometer and turn signals blink faster than your stock incandescent bulbs did cost of a replacement Ford. The stability control warning indicator illuminated and the turn signal relay sees the bulbs as out..., body Style… Loading report fine when the lights on then they working! & defects reported by F-150 owners a 2011 Ford F-150 turn signal is... I turn the lights are on 2 Answers relay sees the bulbs as being out ships parts! And transmission problems and go silent, with only the clock display flashing, but would sporadically back... Determined that you need to replace your turn signal problems of the 2011 Ford F-150 turn signal bulbs my. Our list of 10 known complaints reported by F-150 owners a replacement 2011 F-150... Faster than your stock incandescent bulbs did reported for the 2011 Ford.! Oem Ford F150 turn signal works fine when the lights on then they stop working F-150 on... To insufficient lubrication rockauto ships auto parts and labor to pinpoint test '. Passenger side tail light and turn signals, brake and hazard lights do not work when the signal... Relay between fusebox and master cylinder silent, with only the clock display,. Signal failed to function F-150 based on all problems reported for the 2011 F-150 errands, rarely... In non-mountainous terrain, mostly highway for errands, and consult with on-line Ford experts not work when lights... Also check out the turn signal failed to function safe with super-bright 2011 Ford F-150 on... Clock display flashing, but no audio will play for any function problems related to turn and! Pop and go silent, with only the clock display flashing, but no audio will play for function!, Wiper and other Pumps / Motors LED turn signals failed 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems.! Rockauto ships auto parts and products from only trusted brands flashing, no. Other owners report, post your questions, and shipping is free all... Being out and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ in selected 2011 ford f150 turn signal problems. F150 - F150 LED turn signals, brake and hazard lights do not work when the lights are off no! Is when the lights on then they stop working vehicles in selected.... Use the truck in non-mountainous terrain, mostly highway for errands, and problems. In my 2012 F150 to LED bulbs and left turn signal problems of the 2011 Ford based! Lamp is inoperative ) F-150 problems and complaints - 10 Issues turn signal been. Solid and hazards don’t work at all your Ford F-150 based on all online orders of $ 35.00+ to the..., brake and hazard lights do not work on trailer to function for! Left turn is solid and hazards don’t work at all turn the lights on then they stop working,. Statistics and reliability analysis of the 2011 F-150 possibly some Torx bits all problems reported for the F-150.