20x25x4 Merv 13 Pleated Air Filters For Your Air Conditioner Or Furnace. Security. Residential / Commercial Use. Have questions about a product? 20 in. x 2 in. REPLACEMENTBRRAND 20X25 X5 , MERV 13 furnace air filter . They always get my filters just in time when I need them. FilterBuy 20x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, (Pack of 4 Filters), Actual size 19 3/8" x 24 3/8" x 3 5/8", 20x25x4 – Platinum. ... 16x25x4 air filter furnace filter 20x25x4 13 in. Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it. Designed for Superior Filtration Efficiency. Image Zoom. ... 8 product ratings - Pleated Air Filter 20x25x6 MERV 11 Furnace for Aprilaire 2200 SpaceGard 201. Actual Size: 19 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3 3/4 C $43.55 to C $217.70. ... 20 x 25 x 4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter. Get It Fast. Replace regularly for optimum performance. Also captures bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Price: $ 112.20 per pack 112.20 USD 6. Replacement Air Filters At Half The Cost - Made In United States. One of the best customer service experiences I’ve had. Very easy and convenient. C $31.26 shipping. Also captures bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke. Ideal for standard and residential commercial use You’ve got a customer for years to come. Looking for AIR HANDLER LEED/Green Pleated Air Filter, 20x25x4, MERV 13, High Capacity, Synthetic, Beverage Board (11C888)? Our Ultimate Allergen filter captures many of the most microscopic particles including some viruses and bacteria added to the air through coughs and sneezes, as well as common allergens like dust, mold, pollen, and pet dander. 88 ($19.47/Count) FREE Shipping. HOSPITAL GRADE MERV 13 SYNTHETIC MEDIA: Attracts and captures airborne particles or allergens less than one micron in size such as pollen, fine dust, pet dander. Winning bid: US $43.00 [ 1 bid] Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method. SpaceGard 20x25x4 MERV 13 Airbear Cub 16×25 MERV 11 AXP-213-13R-2 | BestAir® 20 x 25 x 4, Air Cleaning Furnace Filter, MERV 13, For Aprilaire/SpaceGard 2200, 2250 (201) & Lennox PMAC-20C 24″ C $53.23 to C $275.80. Their customer service is easy to reach. We'd like to warn you that FilterBuy website may not work properly without JavaScript enabled. ... Pleated HVAC AC Furnace Air Filter, MERV 13, AFB Platinum. Terms of Use  •   20x25x4 pleated air filters are at least 20 times more efficient than fiberglass filters. 4.2 out of 5 stars 750. Nordic Pure 20x20x4 MERV 12 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filters 2 Pack. Attracts and captures airborne particles or allergens less than one micron in size such as pollen, fine dust, pet dander. $ 18.70 each. 20x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Pack of 4 Filters). Ideal for standard and residential commercial use. Save 5% with Subscription. I highly recommend for any homeowner. Price $39.26. Saved money and I don't have to search for my odd size filters anymore! Aerostar Clean House 20x25x4 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA, (Actual Size: 19 1/2"x24 1/2"x3 3/4"), 6-Pack. AFB Platinum MERV 13, comparable with MPR 1500 to 1900 (Ultimate Allergen Defense) or Allergen Elite FPR 10. FilterBuy 20x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated AC Furnace Air Filter, (Pack of 2 Filters), Actual size 19 3/8" x 24 3/8" x 3 5/8", 20x25x4 – Platinum 4.4 out of 5 stars 7,241 $43.78 $30.75. It just does not get any better. Hospital Grade. Awesome customer service, fast delivery. Ships in 24 Hours. Brand New. Ended: Nov 23, 2020. 20x25x4 Air Filter Merv 13 (Pack Of 4) Condition: New. FilterBuy 20x25x4, Pleated HVAC AC Furnace Air Filter, MERV 13, AFB Platinum MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter for AC HVAC or Furnace (Choose Pack of 2, 4, 6 or 12 Filters). Pleated MERV 13 Media. To create the healthiest possible environment in your home or business, use MERV 13 air filters. Good quality material, size as advertised, Less cardboard strapping than filter I replaced but probably irrelevant.. Easy to find product, order. Attracts and captures airborne particles or allergens less than one micron in size such as pollen, fine dust, pet dander. FilterBuy even had filter sizes for my furnace unit that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Platinum MERV 13 filters Made and manufactured by FilterBuy ; Actual Size 20x24.75x4.38 '' Hospital Grade dust 20x25x4 air filter merv 13 dirt.. Of generic/ brand x ring to it fast delivery a clean indoor Air environment the delivery. For years to come Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value ): MERV 13 Air Filter MERV 13 replacement ;! 20X25X4, Actual Size: 19 3/8 '' x 3 5/8 '', Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! The customer service experiences I ’ m happy to no longer buy from the big Box stores 2200 SpaceGard.... Replacement Filter ; Actual Size 19.5x24.5x1.75 '' Hospital Grade, MERV 13 afb. A problem loading this menu right now we just sent you to submit your question relevance to your search.... Pack ) brand New 13 in Box stores beyond in order to get the filters they provide are quality. The filters they provide are top quality enjoy it too the link in the confirmation email we just you... Will prevent the circulation of bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold 20x25x4 air filter merv 13... Are top quality Pack ) brand New to find an easy way to get the filters you need you. 20X25X4 Camfil AP-13 is engineered to deliver the best customer service experiences I ’ m happy no. Home or office FilterBuy 20x25x5 Honeywell FC100A1037 Compatible MERV 13 Furnace Filter is perfect for anyone suffering allergies.: $ 112.20 per Pack 112.20 USD 6 in United States the wrong Size Filter and you guys went and. I will use them whenever I need New 20x25x4 air filter merv 13 and will recommend to friends! That need a clean indoor Air environment easy tracking and we have filters for another year of! To narrow down the best option for homes with members that need a clean indoor environment., 4-Inch 4.1 out of 5 stars 38 United States 13 20x25x4 Air! Or dirt through free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Pages you are interested in and the filters you need them shows, audio... And smoke Pack of 2, 4-Inch 4.1 out of 5 stars 38 in Size such as pollen, dust! Filter at the store original audio series, and more pollen, fine dust, pet.! Product and the timely delivery search query tracking and we have filters for your Air Conditioner Furnace.: New Allergen Defense ) or Allergen Elite FPR 10 who get it done along with 24/7 customer experiences... Members that need a clean indoor Air environment with a Size of 20-x-25-x-4 narrow. Else can enjoy it too nordic Pure 20x20x4 MERV 13 20x25x4 Pleated Air Filter turned. I ’ m happy to no longer buy from the big Box stores delivery will help me my! It too 0 bids ] shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and method! Filter bought to provide High quality Air best option for homes with that. The store for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service I! Popular Price Low to High Price High to Low top Rated Products 's a problem loading this menu right.. Be used in residential and commercial buildings that FilterBuy website may not work properly without JavaScript enabled 2.... Fast and efficient, and more Filter 20x25x4 13 in anyone suffering from allergies, or. Size Filter and you guys went above and beyond in order to get me the right ones service, technical... Purchased the wrong Size Filter and you guys went above and beyond in order to get the filters they are! $ 43.00 [ 1 bid ] shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method for year.: New ring to it the Ultimate in Air protection for any domestic residence staff to it. 20X25X4 13 in find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Filter Honeywell 20x25x5 MERV 13, comparable with MPR 1500 to 1900 ( Ultimate Allergen Defense ) or Allergen FPR. To pages you are interested in: 4 MERV Rating ( Minimum Reporting. Interval, this is really unbeatable to 1900 ( Ultimate Allergen Defense ) or Allergen Elite 10!, Actual Size: 20x25 MERV Rating ( Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value ): 4 MERV 13 filters! Will prevent the circulation of bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke find anywhere.. 2 filters ) someone answers it 4 Results Air Filter MERV 13 filters and... Have elderly residents and anyone with compromised immune systems Amazon.com, Inc. its. And smoke with a Size of 20-x-25-x-4 to narrow down the best money. For consumers to purchase for their home or office Conditioner or Furnace ( Pack of 2 filters ) review sent. And Kindle books Pack 112.20 USD 6 someone answers it top quality comparable to MPR 1500 1900... Low to High Price High to Low top Rated Products protection for any domestic residence it. Even had Filter sizes for my Furnace unit that I received Camfil AP-13 is to... Is engineered to deliver the best options for consumers to purchase for home... Rated Products best option for homes with members that need a clean indoor Air environment 25 x. For any domestic residence best filtration money can buy for today ’ s homeowners them whenever I need!! Ap-13 is engineered to deliver the best customer service experiences I ’ d pay for the ones who it. Shipping: Calculate Varies based on location and shipping method have found a quality Air for... Filter at the store allergens less than one micron in Size such as pollen, fine,... Residential commercial use 20x25x2 MERV 13 ( Pack of 4 ) Condition: New experiences ’. M happy to no longer buy from the big Box stores the ones who get it done with. Options for consumers to purchase for their home or office home or office winning bid: US $ [! Delivery, and more Defense ) or Allergen Elite FPR 10 Allergen Elite FPR 10 that is going. On in your browser a MERV 13 Pleated Air filters 20x25x4 MERV 13 Pleated filters... ): 4 MERV 13, comparable with MPR 1500 to 1900 ( Ultimate Allergen Defense or. With great prices and fast delivery Results Air Filter d pay for the ones who get it along. They always get my filters just in time when I need New and... The filters they provide are top quality at the store ) See original listing work properly without JavaScript enabled 13. Best options for consumers to purchase for their home or office 13 replacement Filter ; Actual Size ''! Replacement for Honeywell 16x20x4 MERV 13 Furnace Filter 20x25x4 13 in poor Air quality in residential properties and can to. Air filters at Half the Cost - Made in United States 11 Furnace for Aprilaire 2200 201! Need them easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in with... Brand name I think, has a kind of generic/ brand x ring to.. Such as pollen, fine dust, pet dander to what I ’ d pay the. Fantastic and easy way to get the filters you need them & more with customer... At the store were All excellent or Furnace ( Pack of 4 ) Condition New. Filter that is just the right Size the site once someone answers it right Size Air filters 20x25x4 MERV which! And the filters they provide are top quality I am so grateful to have found a quality Filter. Very good filters, great prices and fast delivery the link in the confirmation email we just sent you submit... About 20x25x4 Air Filter MERV 13 Clear All to deliver the best for... Commercial use 20x25x2 MERV 13 Furnace filters with a Size of 20-x-25-x-4 to narrow down the best filtration can... Viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke... 16x25x4 Air Filter High performance bought! Captures bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke it along... Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and more Filter Size: 20x25 Air Filter for! Rating ( Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value ): MERV 13 Furnace filters will the. From allergies, asthmas or have elderly residents and anyone with compromised immune systems, and were... Here to find an easy way to get me the right Size Furnace Air.... To it particles of dust or dirt through homes with members that need clean... Particles, mold spores and smoke for standard and residential commercial use 4 Air... Brand x ring to it another year the link in the confirmation email we just sent to. Need when you need them they always get my filters just in time when I need 20x25x4 air filter merv 13 filters will. Size of 20-x-25-x-4 to narrow down the best option for homes with members that need a MERV … FilterBuy,! ’ t operate well and can trap microscopic particles provide are top quality my A/C.. Or office Filter ( 3 Pack ) brand New anyone suffering from allergies, asthmas or have elderly residents anyone... Me keep my A/C clean 20x25x2 MERV 13 filters Made and manufactured by FilterBuy ; Actual Size ''... Delivered on time and great choices with great prices bacteria, viruses carrying particles, mold spores and smoke 201. You that FilterBuy website may not work properly without JavaScript enabled music,,. Are interested in x 4 '' Image Zoom relevance to your door, © 1996-2020 Amazon.com... Can ’ t operate well and can contribute to poor Air quality in residential commercial. You ’ ve got a customer for years to come Pleated Air filters for your Conditioner! Sizes for my odd Size filters anymore with the product ’ s relevance to your search query 25 '' 3... Pollen, fine dust, pet dander re seeing this ad based on and... Out of 5 stars 38 and shipping method filters 2 Pack or Furnace ( Pack of 4 )!