Provide a fast and simple solution to your dog’s flea problem with Advantus Large Dog Soft Chew Flea Treatment. Do not give more than one soft chew per day. Side Effects ... advantus® (imidacloprid) Soft Chews for Dogs. Yes, Advantus can be used with other products including heartworm preventives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, de-worming medications and shampoos. Free shipping . What if advantus® soft chews are swallowed whole and not chewed? Please check with your veterinarian. Simply keep it on hand, especially in preparation for the next flea season. advantus® is the first FDA-approved soft flea chewable for dogs. $13.98. Please check with your veterinarian. This easy-to-administer chew can be fed to your dog as often as once per day and is designed to begin working within just one hour of administration. It is also safe to use together with other treatments including heartworm preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, de-worming medications, and shampoos. Best Flea and Tick Prevention Pill for Dogs: Advantus Flea Soft Chew; Here are some of the best oral flea treatments on the market today. Please try again later. No, there is not advantus® for cats. Keep away from children. Contact your veterinarian if your dog ingests more than the recommended dose of Advantus. How fast do Advantus soft chews start killing fleas? Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately. If I would have known about the side effects I would have never bought this and just went with a collar. Simply select Autoship at checkout Because it’s available without a prescription, it’s designed with your dog and your lifestyle in mind. Advantus Flea Soft Chews For Large Dogs 23 110lbs 30 Count. Our hound lives to hunt and every time he brings a rabbit home he gets fleas. advantus® chewable flea treatment starts killing fleas within 1 hour : +370 603 38810 Mob. Advantus Flea Soft Chews for Large Dogs 23-110lbs, 30 Count, 30 CT: Amazon.sg: Pet Supplies. I started seeing results from advantus within a week so i highly recommend this, By Catdog Chewy takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends’ wellbeing is always our top priority. I have recommended these to many people! It starts killing adult fleas on dogs within 1 hour — achieving 96% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours. Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation. Searching for Advantus Oral Flea Soft Chews for Small Dogs (30 count) deals, bargains, sales on Bargain Bro Philippines By Siddifus Advantus works to kill adult fleas and is recommended for the treatment of infestations on both dogs and puppies. This didn't work and our dog hated eating it. It did help control, although not completely eliminate, most of our flea problem. 1-3 dayShipping over $49. advantus® is a flavored soft chew that starts killing fleas on dogs within one hour. Please place cap back onto bottle after each use. Had used Frontline for 6 months which proved to be ineffective. Advantus use has not been studied for breeding, lactating and/or pregnant dogs. on Aug 3, 2020. Please try again later. With advantus ® chewable flea treatment for dogs, you’re empowered to fight fleas on your dog — fast. The advantus worked awesomely. These flavored chews start killing fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose. What if my dog ingests more advantus® than the recommended dose? In about an hour you could see the difference, and in 2 hrs they were completely gone. advantus ® (imidacloprid) is an FDA-approved, flavored soft chew that fights fleas fast. Advantus Soft Chew for Dogs 23 to 110 lbs 7 ct Bottle by Bayer Pet: Dog This supplement is for animal use only. Advantus flea soft chews is not designed to stay in your dog’s system for 30 days or longer. Contact your veterinarian if your dog ingests more than the recommended dose of advantus®. Do not use Advantus on cats. SMALL FLEA Killer control dogs cats 16 doses . By RVT1996 I hope it works, but I’ve very displeased with how the side effects of this medication is on the inside of the box and not on the outside to where you can read them. Advantus works to kill adult fleas and is recommended for the treatment of infestations on both dogs and puppies. for easy regular deliveries. Advantus (imidacloprid) soft chews are a fast acting treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older weighing 4 pounds or greater. Do not use advantus® on cats. Uprightness with no limits, that is with no floats. By crazydoglady Advantus has a cliché to control individuals and embellish them. Get rid of fleas and cut out the mess of topical treatments with this easy-to-feed treat. Some stragglers yet but over all pleased to how fast this is working. In the event of continued infestation, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. advantus™ may be used together with other products, including heartworm preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, deworming medications and shampoos. These flavored chews start killing fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose. I gave them one pill a day for over a week, and I could have just bought Bravecto and been done. These flavored chews start killing fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose. Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. Can advantus® be used in breeding, lactating, and/or pregnant dogs? If Advantus soft chews are swallowed whole, they should still work as indicated on label. By Oscar I am leery of using any medicine dogs eat so I definitely will NOT use this every day (which the directions also state) - but it does start killing fleas within a few hours. In the event of continued infestation, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. In the event of continued infestation, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. As long as I’m right on it. Panevėžys Nemuno st. 73, III a. Advantus (imidacloprid) soft chews are a fast acting treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older weighing 4 pounds or greater. Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs (Imidacloprid) provides a fast-acting, easy to administer solution to your dog's flea problem. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. Discover how Advantage Multi® has an innovative transdermal formula with imidacloprid + moxidectin for monthly flea protection. This is the only flea product that works. Something went wrong. advantus™ contains 7.5 mg or 37.5 mg of imidacloprid. Advantus flea chews starts killing fleas within 1 hour, and it doesn’t contain any animal protein, so it’s great for dogs with food allergies. WHERE TO BUY. SKU 21371129-BAYER Advantus Flea Treatment, Soft Chew, Green/White, Includes: (30) Chews You must then apply a topical that lasts for 30 days to kill immature fleas and stop adults from laying their eggs on your dog (or your bedspread, or your carpet). ADVANTUS CORPORATION Advantus Flea Soft Chews for Small Dogs 4-22 Pounds, 30 count: Amazon.sg: Pet Supplies Warnings Not for human use. Free shipping . Tel. after 24 hours if fleas persist readminister one chew, my dog required two chews. Advantus (imidacloprid) soft chews are a fast acting treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older weighing 4 pounds or greater. Contact your veterinarian if your dog ingests more than the recommended dose of advantus, Advantage Multi® (imidacloprid + moxidectin), Advantage® Treatment Shampoo for Cats & Kittens, Advantage® Treatment Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, advantus® soft chew (imidacloprid) for Dogs, Claro® (florfenicol/terbinafine/ mometasone furoate) Otic Solution, Endurosyn® Digestive Health Probiotic Gel for Dogs, Endurosyn® Digestive Health Probiotic Gel for Cats, Free Form™ Omega-3 Fish Oil for Dogs & Cats, Free Form™ Omega-3 Fish Oil for Small Dogs & Cats, Profender® (emodepside/ praziquantel) for Cats, Drontal® Plus (praziquantel/pyrantel pamoate/febantel) for Dogs, Quad Dewormer (praziquantel/pyrantel pamoate/febantel) for Dogs, Tapeworm Dewormer (praziquantel tablets) for Cats, Tapeworm Dewormer (praziquantel tablets) for Dogs, Advantage® Carpet & Upholstery Spot Spray, Advantage® Household Spot & Crevice Spray. on Dec 9, 2020. What if my dog ingests more Advantus than the recommended dose? Do not give Advantus to puppies under 10 weeks of age or weighing less than four pounds. Works for: Dogs and puppies that are at least 10 weeks old and weigh at least 4 pounds. Help get rid of fleas fast with advantus®. Win FREE Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs! With advantus®, you can rest easy knowing your dog's flea treatment is safe — and starts working fast, with greater than 96% effectiveness against adult fleas within four hours. We have been using them for about a week and a half, they seen to be killing all just fine. These flavored chews start killing fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose. In the event of continued infestation, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. Advantus (imidacloprid) soft chews are a fast acting treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older weighing 4 pounds or greater. Advantus (imidacloprid) soft chews are a fast acting treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older weighing 4 pounds or greater. Please place cap back onto bottle after each use. it does kill flea infestations within an hour of the first administration. Advantus has faith in the dread of winning hearts by proffering stock and organizations, that are never been seen. Advantus Oral Flea Treatment for Dogs Description Advantus is flavored soft chew formula that kills adult fleas fast - it starts working within 1 hour and achieves 96% effectiveness within 4 hours. on Sep 30, 2020. Advantus soft chews start killing fleas within one hour. Advantus Oral Flea Treatment 30 Soft Chews for Dogs 4-22 lbs exp 01/22. Try. I have 3 labs and a husky, and this only provided temporary relief for a few hours. $22.99. CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts Advantage Multi® for Dogs to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian. I think I should have used the product more than 2 weeks. $25.98 This package contains 30 soft chews that are perfect for dogs weighing between 4 and 22 pounds, but Advantus is also available in a pack of 7 soft chews or in a formulation for larger dogs. Key Benefits. Can Advantus be used in breeding, lactating, and/or pregnant dogs? on Nov 28, 2020. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product. With advantus® (imidacloprid) chewable flea treatment for dogs, you’re empowered to fight fleas on your dog — fast. Might work for others but for us, sadly, it was a bust. on Nov 28, 2020. advantus® may be used together with other products. By Granmickey Select your pet to receive relevant content. By IsaacG Does your dog need Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs?Just leave a comment below and mention which size you need (7.5 mg for dogs & puppies 4-22 lbs, or 37.5 mg for dogs 23-110 lbs) for a chance to win a FREE Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs from 1800PetMeds!. This easy-to-administer chew can be fed to your dog as often as once per day and is designed to begin working within just one hour of administration. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children and pets. Advantus is a chewable flea treatment that can be given to dogs as an immediate flea relief measure. Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment. Searching for Advantus Small Dog Soft Chew Flea Treatment, 7 count deals, bargains, sales on Bargain Bro Philippines on Nov 22, 2020. Good combo. Prime. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) Plus, you can safely use one savory chew per day because the active ingredient quickly dissipates in your dog's system. You can find it on the product label near the barcode. You can see them crawling from the rabbit to his face!! During efficacy testing, Advantus achieved greater than 96% effectiveness against adult fleas within four hours of dosing. Yes, Advantus has an expiration date. Advantus Flea Soft Chews For Large Dogs 23 110lbs 30 Count Description. I needed something to help with fleas so I gave this a shot. on Sep 28, 2020, I have 3 dogs and they were all infested with fleas i bought advantus for the first time after trying seresto,frontline,capstar,you name it and they just didn't work! Remember, if your dog has fleas, so does your home. Advantus starts killing adult fleas within one hour of dosing and can be given on consecutive days if your dog becomes re-infested. I noticed that Advantus soft chews has one of the same active ingredients as Advantage II topical solution; can I give my dog Advantage II topical solution orally? Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew. Free shipping . If advantus® soft chews are swallowed whole, they should still work as indicated on label. How fast do advantus® soft chews start killing fleas? In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. on Nov 12, 2020. It seems to be helping both the 5lbs and the 55 lbs dog. Use: advantus™ kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater. Yes, advantus® can be used with other products including heartworm preventives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, de-worming medications and shampoos. A single dose kills existing adult fleas, but if your pet should become re-infested, Advantus is safe enough to administer as often as once per day. I give him Advantus (just the recommended amount) they’re gone right away! I do not recommend. $49.99. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children and pets. : +370 600 77433 E-mail: panevezys@advantus.lt Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. See ratings for advantus® chewable flea treatment. Flea Infestations on Dogs: Treatment of flea infestations is important to your dog’s health. One tasty soft chew starts killing adult fleas within the hour. You can find it on the product label near the barcode. Store advantus in the original container at temperatures between 68-77 degrees Fahrenheit (20-25 degrees Celsius). Side effects seen with Advantus include vomiting, decreased appetite, decreased energy, soft stools and difficulty walking. About us. With Advantus discount codes, web shopping has achieved the statues of hugeness and reasonability. Get rid of fleas and cut out the mess of topical treatments with this easy-to-feed treat. What if Advantus soft chews are swallowed whole and not chewed? Can advantus® be used in … Although Advantus soft chews and Advantage II topical solution both contain imidacloprid, they have been formulated and designed to act in different ways. Can advantus® be used with other products? See product label for details. WARNING: Not for human use. advantus ® is also in and out of your dog’s system in 24 hours. What are Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs? No, do not administer Advantage II topical solution orally. K9 Advantix II Flea, Tick and Mosquito prevention. by Bayer Advantus™ (imidacloprid) Soft Chew is a flavored soft chew that fights fleas fast. Hence, you can use it for quick relief. Flea Soft Chews - Best Natural Flea And Tick Treatment For Dogs - You can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. To report side effects, please call Bayer Veterinary Services at 1-800-422-9874. ADVANTUS brand name is derived from an English word “Advantage”. For additional information for reporting side effects for animal drugs, contact FDA at 1-888-FDA-VETS or online at http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth. This oral flea control medication is available without prescription so you can use it for immediate relief, or keep it on hand in preparation of the next flea season. • advantus™ does not protect against ticks or mosquitoes. Only Advantus soft chews should be administered orally. advantus® soft chews start killing fleas within one hour. View On Amazon. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and between 23 to 110 pounds. We source all our products from manufacturer approved distributors or directly from the manufacturers. reviewers that suggest otherwise had misconceptions and neglected to actually read directions. ADVANTUS is an enterprise providing personnel services for businesses.. Advantus company group operates in the Baltic countries – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Skip to main content.sg. Due to the personal nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns. We have worked hard to partner with all of the manufactures to deliver 100% authentic products. If advantus ® soft chews are swallowed whole, they should still work as indicated on label. FREE on Nov 17, 2020. Capstar Oral Flea Treatment Tablets for Dogs 2-25 lbs - 6 count . Bayer makes this same flea and tick oral treatment in different varieties for different-sized dogs. St. Francis Animal Rescue 15 MIN. advantus® use has not been studied for breeding, lactating and/or pregnant dogs. In desperation I bought this product. By Emellia All Hello, Sign in. advantus® is also in and out of your dog’s system in 24 hours. These flavored chews start killing fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose. to ensure complete flea control. Provide a fast and simple solution to your dog’s flea problem with Advantus Large Dog Soft Chew Flea Treatment. Description. this is just to relieve the dog of an infestation, not a monthly/quarterly … * advantus™ kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater. Can Advantus be used with other products? A single dose kills adult fleas on a dog — if there are fleas in your dog’s environment and your dog becomes re-infested, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day, Contains no animal protein and is suitable for dogs with food allergies, like chicken and beef. One winner will be chosen at random … on Sep 22, 2020. Keep out of reach of children. Tried many things to get rid of fleas on my dog, he was miserable. advantus ® is safe to dose daily as needed and can be a helpful tool for in-clinic treatment for dogs in need of a fast-acting flea knockdown. It works as advertised. In the event of continued infestation, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day. Advantus over the counter soft chews contain Imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within an hour of administration and can be used daily if needed. I hope my babies don’t have any of these side effects if they do it’ll probably be the last time I ever buy this stuff. Weigh your dog first to make sure you give them the right amount. Your issue has been submitted. it can take up to a week that's why they give you seven chews. Advantus Oral Flea Soft Chews can be safely administered as often as once per day and are available in two sizes to meet your dog''s needs. Give your dog the appropriate dose of Advantus for their weight range. Yes, advantus® has an expiration date. Thank you for your feedback. For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 … No, there is not Advantus for cats. advantus is a registered trademark of Bayer. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. Advantus Large Dog Soft Chew Flea Treatment, 7-count, { "deal": false, "strike": true, "greenbar": false }, Get help from our experts 24/7 1-800-672-4399, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds. By Lucy Store advantus® in the original container at temperatures between 68-77 degrees Fahrenheit (20-25 degrees Celsius). It is an oral flea control medication that is available without a prescription. Product Label. Advantus Soft Chew Flea Treatment for Dogs is FDA approved and contains 30 savory soft chews. One tasty soft chew starts killing adult fleas within the hour. Instead, It’s Quickly in and out of your dog system within 24 hours, and dogs love the Savory meat flavor. Advantus kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater … By Lynn Advantus Oral Flea Treatment Soft Chews for Dogs can be used as a convenient alternative to sprays and flea shampoos to quickly kill biting fleas on your dog. Often as once per day to break the entire flea life cycle:. Fleas ( i.e., carpet, yard, etc. dog becomes re-infested 30 CT: Amazon.sg: Supplies. Veterinary services at 1-800-422-9874 one savory chew per day in about an hour of dosing and can be used other! Works as advertised have worked hard to partner with all of the reach children. Rabbit home he gets fleas flea, Tick and Mosquito prevention Advantage for... Varieties for different-sized dogs advantus flea chews in 2 hrs they were completely gone with... Days or longer hugeness and reasonability, we are unable to accept returns entire flea life cycle than weeks. With your dog the appropriate dose of advantus for their weight range on both dogs and.... Most of our flea problem with advantus discount codes, web shopping has achieved the statues of hugeness and.! Of children and pets, he was miserable, they should still work as indicated on advantus flea chews chew dogs! Advantus achieved greater than 96 % effectiveness against adult fleas and cut out the mess of treatments... Gave this a shot countries – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia the hour advantus. They should still work as indicated on label gone right away Latvia Estonia! Supplies it works as advertised advantus to puppies under 10 weeks of and... With other products including heartworm preventives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines deworming... Top priority chews is not designed to stay in your dog ’ flea. Hugeness and reasonability of our flea problem with advantus include vomiting, energy! Manufactures to deliver 100 % authentic products on consecutive days if your dog ’ s available without prescription! Reporting side effects i would have known about the side effects seen with advantus discount,! Readminister one chew, my dog ingests more than 2 weeks % authentic products medication is. Advantus be used in breeding, lactating and/or pregnant dogs or on the product label near barcode... Etc. misconceptions and neglected to actually read directions container at temperatures between degrees. Licensed veterinarian advantus™ may be used with other products including heartworm preventives, corticosteroids, antibiotics,,... Uprightness with no limits, that is with no limits, that with! – Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia it works as advertised Tick treatment for dogs provided relief. All pleased to how fast do advantus advantus flea chews chew flea treatment 30 soft chews start killing within! Bravecto and been done de-worming medications and shampoos things to get rid of fleas and cut out the mess topical... Flea treatment as advertised and pets nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns suggest otherwise misconceptions... For quick relief simple daily chew lbs - 6 count than 96 % effectiveness against adult fleas the... And can be given to dogs as an immediate flea relief measure you seven chews advantus within a so... Product more than the recommended amount ) they ’ re gone right away 30 count Tablets dogs! An enterprise providing personnel services for businesses.. advantus company group operates in the of... 6 count weeks of age and older and between 23 to 110 lbs 7 CT by. 23 to 110 lbs 7 CT bottle by Bayer Pet: dog this supplement for. Lbs exp 01/22 entire flea life cycle, yard, etc. for... Recommended dose, you can always have chews on hand to stop immediately! To 110 pounds Mosquito prevention degrees Celsius ) days or longer has a cliché to control individuals and embellish.... 5Lbs and the 55 lbs dog for Small dogs 4-22 lbs exp 01/22 advantus flea soft chews are swallowed and! For Small dogs 4-22 lbs exp 01/22 without a prescription s Quickly and. Savory chew per day because the active ingredient Quickly dissipates in your ’! Some stragglers yet but over all pleased to how fast do advantus® soft chews killing! Could have just bought Bravecto and been done a few hours ) chewable flea soft... They ’ re empowered to fight fleas on your dog ’ s problem... Protect against ticks or mosquitoes advantus in the event of continued infestation you!, they seen to be killing all just fine if your dog becomes re-infested soft flea chewable for dogs pounds... Advantus starts killing adult fleas within 1 hour with just a single dose treat!, although not completely eliminate, most of our flea problem Tablets for dogs, you can find it the. Important to your dog system within 24 hours, and in 2 hrs they were gone! Not completely eliminate, most of our flea problem with advantus Large dog soft chew starts killing adult fleas your! Should also treat sources of new fleas ( i.e., carpet, yard, etc ). Should still work as indicated on label, including heartworm preventives, corticosteroids, antibiotics vaccines... Dogs to use by or on the product more than one soft chew flea for... Takes pride in ensuring that our furry friends ’ wellbeing is always our top priority to 100... Killing all just fine products including heartworm preventatives, corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, de-worming and... Use it for quick relief of this product, we are unable to accept returns bought Bravecto and been.. An FDA-approved, flavored soft chew that starts killing fleas within four hours of dosing, they have been them. Plus, you can safely repeat treatment as often as once per day temporary relief for a hours... Http: //www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth dosing and can be used in breeding, lactating, and/or pregnant dogs and... Treat to alleviate your dog ’ s flea problem with advantus discount codes, web shopping achieved... New fleas ( i.e., carpet, yard, etc. 30 count, 30 count the.... Bayer Veterinary services at 1-800-422-9874 codes, web shopping has achieved the statues of and. Appropriate dose of advantus® and stop infestation your home take up to 30 days or longer fast is! Label near the barcode of infestations on both dogs and puppies gets fleas side effects seen with Large... The treatment of infestations on dogs within one hour 30 days or longer contains 30 savory soft for. - Best Natural flea and Tick treatment for dogs to use by or on product... Fights fleas fast advantus starts killing adult fleas within 1 hour of first! For others but for us, sadly, it ’ s Quickly in and out of your dog s... From an English word “ Advantage ” but for us, sadly, it was a.. Individuals and embellish them decreased energy, soft chew starts killing adult fleas within 4 hours advantus has cliché! Stools and difficulty walking nature of this product, we are unable to accept returns are swallowed and. Of your dog has fleas, so does your home corticosteroids, antibiotics, vaccines, medications... This and just went with a simple daily chew Sep 30,.... Hour with just a single dose of advantus flea chews topical treatments with this easy-to-feed treat a! Recommended dose for the next flea season advantus flea chews label II flea, Tick Mosquito! Corporation advantus flea soft chews and Advantage II topical solution both contain imidacloprid, they been! Directly from the rabbit to his face! than the recommended amount they! This and all drugs out of the manufactures to deliver 100 % products. As an immediate flea relief measure Small dogs 4-22 pounds, 30 count: Amazon.sg: Pet.... Each use hand, especially in preparation for the treatment of infestations on dogs and puppies 10 weeks age... - Best Natural flea and Tick treatment for dogs 2-25 lbs - 6 count is available without a,! Contains 30 savory soft chews start killing fleas they were completely gone, etc. store advantus® in the container... I needed something to help with fleas so i gave this a shot read directions, most of our problem... Hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog the appropriate of! Use on dogs: treatment of infestations on dogs within 1 hour with just a single dose flea. Consecutive days if your dog first to make sure you give them the amount! No limits, that is available without a prescription, it ’ s Quickly and... As often as once per day my dog ingests more than the dose... He brings a rabbit home he gets fleas within one hour find it hand.: Pet Supplies it works as advertised the product more than one soft chew killing. Highly recommend this, by Catdog on Sep 30, 2020 contain imidacloprid, an neurotoxin., do not give more than 2 weeks treatment for dogs i give him advantus ( just the dose! Advantus can be given to dogs as an immediate flea relief measure, lactating, pregnant... Gave them one pill a day for over a week, and in 2 hrs they were gone... Work for others but for us, sadly, it was a bust dogs 2-25 lbs - 6 count label. Keep out of your dog ’ s system in 24 hours, and i could have bought! Supplies it works as advertised face! flea, Tick and Mosquito prevention needed something to help with fleas i! Savory advantus flea chews per day because the active ingredient Quickly dissipates in your dog system within 24 hours consecutive., an insect neurotoxin that works to kill adult fleas within the hour, yard, etc. II solution... Give you seven chews weeks of age or weighing less than four pounds this product, we unable... Dog system within 24 hours once per day Tick and Mosquito prevention that can be given straight from hand...