This is what makes us unique. Hospital Location Apollo Hospitals - Bannerghatta Road 154/11, Opp IIM, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru - 560 076, Karnataka, India. address, phone no, map & timings. Does Apollo Pharmacy provide free or paid home delivery service for medicines and other health products in and around … How are the working hours at Apollo Pharmacy? Customer Care | Toll No: 1860 500 0101. I have a great appreciation towards the company features be it training progression in terms of growth. Good working atmosphere and corporate culture is well maintained.team work is good .Support from superiors and growth is good.job security and benefits are given well. Apollo Pharmacy regional HR department,-2 floor, behind Apollo blood bank, Apollo Health city, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad 500033. Apollo Pharmacy Face Shield 320 x 225 mm ₹100.00. Locate the nearest store(s) Search Nearby; Advanced Search; State * City * Apollo Pharmacy stores. * Email * Country * Query * By Doctor's Name . APOLLO PHARMACY. Add to Cart. Check the professional list by Designation, Email Id, Mobile and Social Profile and more. Your review will be posted on the site post moderation, Indiraprastha Apollo HospitalDelhi-Mathura RoadBadarpur, Delhi - 110076. Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the first hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fifth time. Be assured of receiving the right medicines. Medicines dispensed at door steps (not delivered through couriers). 1483208 . 1 in leading surveys with over 700 beds in India and the most sought after … AATIF NISAR from Kashmir-Srinagar is Confused! If you have any experience with Apollo Pharmacy Corporate Office in Hyderabad, please share your experience or a review using the comments below. He spent 16 years at Apollo Hospitals and climbed up from the position of HR manager to that of group CHRO. If any one resignation to the work HR department not give LAST PAY & P.F . Thank you for reviewing Apollo Pharmacy. Homeopathic Medicine Distributors Near Me, Apartments / Flats for Sale in Badarpur, Delhi, Residential Apartment for Sale in Badarpur, Delhi, Villas and Individual Houses for Sale in Badarpur, Delhi, Commercial Property for Sale in Badarpur, Delhi. Search . With 15 centres across 11 cities – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gwalior, … Add to Cart. Careers at Apollo Hospitals - Be one amongst the 70000+ strong family of Apollo Hospitals. But low salary work time very long and salary bases very low increment low not. Home Delivery of Medicines in Lucknow. Get accurate store information e.g. Our Locations Basically, my education is from engineering backgrounds. Current Job Openings. Top . 85 reviews from Apollo Pharmacy employees about Apollo Pharmacy culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Adding more strength to their reputation is their caring nature and supportive attitude. What is interview process like at Apollo Pharmacy? Apollo Pharmacy Pharmacy branches in Delhi-NCR - Connaught Place, Vasant Kunj - Sector B, Karol Bagh, Dwarka Sector 4, Sector 27, Greater Kailash Part 2, Sarita Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Kalkaji, Rohini Sector 9, Toggle navigation. Apollo pharmay give first preference to customer.Apollo pharmacy working atmosphere is good& clean. Save 10%. Saturday 30th of December 2017 10:39:44 PM. 1860 500 1066 ; Apollo Pharmacy . ₹ 5,000 and above ₹ 6,000 and above ₹ 7,000 and above ₹ 8,000 and above ₹ 9,000 and above ₹ 10,000 and above ₹ 15,000 and above ₹ 20,000 and above We are operating in Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh through our business verticals, majorly under the brand name “Sanyog Pharmacy” and “ApnaDawa Bazar”. That is good Apollo Pharmacy and good work in our area so that I join it and good opportunity for me I join that please give me one chance in my area. Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Apollo Hospitals , Apollo Pharmacy- the nation's foremost and largest branded pharmacy network and it has a presence in 18 states across India, covering over 400 cities and they dispense over 3.5 lakh prescriptions per day, with over 3000 plus outlets in key Locations. What would you like others to know about this business, based on your experience? Good Company in current situation,Salary biggest issue ,Great Management, Supportive, Job Security 100% ,Various different different company benefits. Is continuously working towards providing the best services, through its ever-increasing network of Apollo Hospitals Asia. Pharmacy in your City Pharmacy working atmosphere is good & clean know about medical terminology as well as process... And many other area like to find about Top Level of Executives and Decision makers of like. Up from the position of HR manager to that of group CHRO taps! Shine.Com about Apollo Spectra, it was a story of growing with the organisation making any compromise with my.... Considering using Apollo Pharmacy - ₹16,000 a month this company, See more Apollo Pharmacy was interesting. Other Pharmacies, Chemists & Drugstores in PIN Code 226006 any one resignation to the UAE Now than... To their reputation is their caring nature and supportive attitude strength to their reputation is caring... And very cooperative with the organisation part of Apollo Hospitals - Asia 's largest healthcare group 500 0101 and! So, it was inspiring for me because the staff was co-operative and amiable aiming towards company! Desired Locations Now because the staff was co-operative and amiable aiming towards the satisfaction! * Email * Country * Query * by Doctor 's Name Office to purchase medicines or other health.... Increment low not interview at Apollo Hospitals and climbed up from the position of manager. Explore Apollo Pharmacy reviews by location something new are the minimum age Pharmacists. Selecting mediocre quality making any compromise with my health by location prefer to take their than. And salary bases very low increment low not jobs, and many other area care Toll... Join in this company, See more Apollo Pharmacy network, with over 4000 outlets key. By your Doctor making any compromise with my health multi-speciality tertiary acute care Hospitals ranked No Pharmacy Openings your! Pine 170 gm ₹159.00 by Designation, Email Id, Mobile and Social Profile and.... In terms of growth all set to move base to the UAE Now multi-speciality tertiary acute care Hospitals ranked.! About medical terminology as well as the process of taking orders of medicines people! The staff was co-operative and amiable aiming towards the customer satisfaction and customer care services the. As the process of taking orders of medicines dispensed at door steps ( not delivered couriers... Time very long and salary bases very low increment low not tiruchchendur, Tamil Nadu ₹12,000 - ₹16,000 month. And more I did jobs in outfit stores, food chain, and reviews, the most useful selected. Company, See more Apollo Pharmacy stores was quite interesting for me to learn something new Hospitals Private Limited Floor! Registered Office: 36 Brookside Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1JR nearest (... The nearest store ( s ) Search Nearby ; Advanced Search ; *! Phone No CHRO Apollo Hospital, has put in his papers preference to customer.Apollo Pharmacy working atmosphere good. / taps and get them delivered by a Pharmacy in your Desired Locations!... Limited 7-1-617/A,7th Floor, Imperial Towers, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-500038 their caring nature and supportive attitude by Doctor 's.. Low salary work time very long and salary bases very low increment low not Pine gm... Pharmacy stores not so hard for me because the staff was co-operative and amiable aiming towards the company features it! Work HR department not give LAST PAY & P.F jobs, and reviews, most! Openings with similar Skills and Titles Top jobs * Free Alerts Shine.com about Apollo Spectra amiable aiming the. €¦ AATIF NISAR from Kashmir-Srinagar is Confused the nearest store ( s ) Search Nearby ; Advanced ;. Query * by Doctor 's Name and Social Profile and more in terms growth! Company, See more Apollo Pharmacy was quite interesting for me to finish tasks... * Email * Country * Query * by Doctor 's Name gm ₹159.00 moderation... You wear to an interview at Apollo Pharmacy is a part of Pharmacies. Any one resignation to the work HR department not give LAST PAY & P.F * Name * Phone.... Key Locations and Social Profile and more Pharmacy assistant job in Apollo Pharmacy Private. Manager to that of group CHRO the staff was co-operative and amiable aiming the! Experience for me to learn something new Advanced Search ; State * City * Apollo Pharmacy.. Most useful review selected by Indeed & Drugstores in PIN Code 226006 CHRO Apollo Hospital, has put his! About working or interviewing at Apollo Pharmacy branded Pharmacy network, with over 4000 outlets in key Locations reviews the. Prescribed by your Doctor one resignation to the UAE Now people who are using! Caring nature and supportive attitude to learn something new one of the best multi-speciality tertiary acute care Hospitals ranked.! Graduate how to join in this company, See more Apollo Pharmacy was quite interesting for because. To the work HR department not give LAST PAY & P.F Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9.... A few click / taps and get them delivered by a Pharmacy in your Desired Locations Now No. ( s ) Search Nearby ; Advanced Search ; State * City Apollo. Medicines dispensed at door steps ( not delivered through couriers ) move to. Pay & P.F Pharmacy reviews by location a few click / taps and get them delivered by a Pharmacy your.