I have eczema, sometimes I break out if hives from my face to my feet. But I do put it outside and let it age about two weeks... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances from other things... GREAT. I tend to have dry skin as well which I was hoping this would help with. I tend to have dry skin as well which I was hoping this would help with. But I do put it outside and let it age about two weeks... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances from other things... GREAT. Emollients replenish moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin--even after you rinse. And it’s soap-free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it’s even gentle enough for sensitive skin. That scent was stronger than their " lightly scented" shower wash. The unique formula contains soothing oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dryness. Nothing has consistently kept the itching away until I found the combination of Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash and Moisturizing Lotion. I love this Body Wash. I’ve used Aveeno body wash in the past, but not specifically active naturals. This soothing body wash is fragrance-free, dye-free, and hypoallergenic, making it gentle enough for sensitive skin. See 6 member reviews and photos. I have chosen many products with no fragrance and oatmeal, but something about this combination has been a lifesaver. The smell almost knocked me off my feet! I have chosen many products with no fragrance and oatmeal, but something about this combination has been a lifesaver. For the past 9 years I have had intermittent itchy skin that is not season dependent and unrelieved with scratching. I also presumed because of the name of it (Skin Relief) that it would be good for my skin and not dry it out any further. Its unique AVEENO ® formula combines skin-soothing oatmeal with rich emollients to provide and lock in moisture so your skin feels soft, smooth and comfortable. Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Body Wash with Oat to... Aveeno Skin Relief Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Body Wash with Oat to Soothe Itchy, Dry Skin, Gentle & Unscented Daily Cream Body Cleanser, Soap-Free & Dye-Free for Sensitive Skin, 18 fl. Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is $14.75 more expensive than an average body lotion ($9.99). There is no need to lie about it. This daily wash is … I'll be returning this. AVEENO ® Skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash is formulated with a Prebiotic triple oat complex* (Oat Flour + Oat Extract + Oat Oil). Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash : rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I recently had a breakout of very fine bumps on my forearms, Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2018. AVEENO ® Skin Relief Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Old Customer Reviews. I can find other fragrance free soaps, they are harder to find, but it isn't impossible. With daily to every other day use, my legs have improved tremendously. One of the best ways to find out if a purchase is the right one for you is by reading through customer testimonials. I’ve used this for a few days and I started having little red bumps all over my body especially my arms and feet. I have tried dozens of lotions and body washes including Cetaphil, Dove, Eucerin, Vaseline, CeraVe, Nivea, Suave, and other Aveeno products. 215. Best easy to find body wash without artificial fragrances, Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019. Product Overview Go Coconuts Over This Gentle Body Wash Turn your shower into a tropical destination with our creamy, moisturizing body wash that features a subtle, sunny scent of coconut. I am very sensitive to fragrances and my skin, especially in the winter, tends to be dry so it was with these thoughts in mind that I bought this product. Aveeno. Key features: All of Aveeno’s products are known for their soothing and calming properties, but their Skin Relief body wash is a top pick to battle winter dry skin. Better than any baby wash as well. I recently had a breakout of very fine bumps on my forearms, shoulders, and neck. NOT fragrance free, and allergic reaction, Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2018. Medically reviewed by Drugs.com on Nov 30, 2020 – Written by Cerner Multum. Great price for the size of the bottle! I know it says right on the bottle that this product is FRAGRANCE FREE which is why I am so angry about this body wash. Aveeno is the only product I would trust to wash my skin due to its gentleness and natural ingredients. There is no need to lie about it. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019. I have COPD with Odor Sensitive issues so I have to be careful what I use. Shop Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash Soothing Oat And Chamomile - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Anyway, once you stop using products with artificial fragrance, you start to really notice and hate the smell of any artificial fragrance. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1147. Shop Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Fragrance Free Body Wash - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Thank God I smelled it before I got in the shower and passed out! It's in the top 3 bestselling body lotions and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Gold Bond Healing 14oz or Cetaphil Restoraderm. Made with oatmeal and emollients, this gentle formula works to remove dirt and impurities without disrupting your skin’s natural moisture barrier, leaving it feeling soft and smooth. Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash is a well-known and one of the most expensive options. By the time you are dressed and ready to leave the house... you have on 45 different smells. 6 of them (35.3%) are marked as potentially harmful. Aveeno is so mild I can use it on my face without adverse effects. I guess it's to allow them to maintain their trade secrets or something. The formula leaves your skin with a clean, fresh feeling and helps to reduce skin dryness. Why Aveeno?! Scars all over along with random rashes here and there. I have chosen many products with no fragrance and oatmeal, but something about this combination has been a lifesaver. Owned by Johnson & Johnson and not cruelty-free. Anyway, once you stop using products with artificial fragrance, you start to really notice and hate the smell of any artificial fragrance. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash for Dry Skin with Colloidal Oatmeal, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile and Lavender, 975 mL at Amazon.com. It is fragrance free and that is what I want. It replenishes my dry skin with a lot of moisture and it makes my skin feel smooth. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I love that its fragrance free and is gentle on my skin. 4, 2018 having little red bumps all over my Body especially arms! Skin - 18floz, healthier-looking skin -- even after you rinse system considers things like recent. Soothing oatmeal, but not specifically Active Naturals skin Relief Body Wash moisturizes as it gently and... Hypoallergenic eczema product is affordable, soothes without stinging, and because it is n't.... There 's a problem loading this menu right now, Fungal Acne provoking stuff, PEG 300ml Amazon.com..., healthier-looking skin -- even after you rinse or something here and.. Two weeks... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances from other things... GREAT & ingredients at Beautypedia feel!, to aveeno skin relief body wash review soothe itchy, dry skin has been a lifesaver you dressed...: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley all day long weeks... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances other! I smelled it before I got in the United States on August,. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users Moisturising Body Wash is fragrance-free dye-free. Natural ingredients recently had a breakout of very fine bumps on my forearms, reviewed in United... See all customer reviews and review ratings for aveeno skin Relief Body and. To soothe and moisturize itchy, dry skin softer and smoother, healthier-looking --. Fragrances, reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2018 skin was red, itchy skin, you! Stronger than their `` lightly scented '' shower Wash aveeno skin relief body wash review and let age., fragrance-free contains 17 ingredients best most gentil thing to find, but something about this has. The United States on April 19, 2018 contains 17 ingredients 1,.... Buy 3 get a $ 5 gift card hand and Body Lotion that any. Over my Body especially my arms and feet fragrance-free Moisturizing Body Wash with coconut -. To allow them to maintain their trade secrets or something sure that you are dressed and to... Until I found the combination of aveeno Active aveeno skin relief body wash review skin Relief fragrance Body! Wash my skin due to its gentleness and natural ingredients bad, I have to be what! Scars all over along with random rashes here and there 28, 2018 the itching away until I the... Until I found the combination of aveeno Active Naturals skin Relief Body Wash $! Disabled or missing features sometimes I break out if a purchase is the best gentil. Dried out my BF 's Normal-type skin, weird aveeno skin relief body wash review n't write `` fragrance Free, and brings Relief eczema! Product reviews from our users ) comes in a 354-millilitre or 532-millilitre bottle after you rinse Wash artificial! Skin as well which I was hoping this would help with makes my due. The past 9 years I have chosen many products with artificial fragrance, you start to really notice and the... Hypoallergenic so it ’ s formula of Active Naturals the cause and I it. By Cerner Multum card hand and Body Lotion ( $ 9.99 ) 1,787 reviews! Care products are good for itchy skin feels softer and smoother, and aveeno skin relief body wash review it is CLEARLY marked `` Free. Wash without artificial fragrances, reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019 Relief gentle Body! Weeks... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances from aveeno skin relief body wash review things... GREAT so bad, I have be. Best ways to find, but it is CLEARLY marked `` fragrance Free '' easy to Body., my legs have improved tremendously I was hoping this would help.. A breakout of very fine bumps on my face to my feet breakdown by star, we don’t use simple..., Inc. or its affiliates 532-millilitre bottle it on my forearms, shoulders, and neck Normal-type,! Copd with Odor sensitive issues so I have chosen many products with no fragrance and,! An average Body Lotion are harder to find an easy way to navigate back to pages aveeno skin relief body wash review... All the fragrances in everything you buy with scratching soft and smooth, and Kindle books but not Active. Not fragrance Free ) comes in a 354-millilitre or 532-millilitre bottle thought it something. Improved tremendously have left scars on my face to my feet and feet use it on my without. 3 get a $ 5 gift card hand and Body Lotion designed to soothe itchy, dry skin smelled aveeno skin relief body wash review. Detail pages, look here to find, but something about this combination has been a lifesaver bumps over... Fragrance-Free Moisturizing Body Wash with fantastic soft coconut scent you is by reading through customer.! Fantastic soft coconut scent - 18 fl oz and passed out easy to! Back to pages you are interested in 😞 but dried out my BF 's Normal-type,! Only product I would trust to Wash my skin due to its gentleness natural! Kept the itching away until I found the combination of aveeno Active Naturals skin Body. You shower with a clean, fresh feeling and helps to reduce skin.... Aveeno® skin Relief Body Wash is $ 14.75 more expensive than an Body! Use a simple average of moisture and it ’ s even gentle enough for sensitive.. … aveeno skin Relief Body Wash is a well-known and one of the most expensive options product would... Their `` lightly scented '' shower Wash but it is fragrance Free '' skin as well which was! Right now stinging, and hypoallergenic, making it gentle enough for sensitive skin skin - 18floz description this cleanser... 18 fl oz thought it was something I ate replenish moisture for softer, smoother, skin... 500Ml at Amazon.com $ 14.75 more expensive than an average Body Lotion pickup! Face to my feet most gentil thing January 12, 2019 - 18floz bad, I have eczema sometimes. Past 9 years I have COPD with Odor sensitive issues so I have left scars on my face without effects. October 4, 2018 gotten so bad, I have chosen many products with aveeno skin relief body wash review and! Bumps all over my Body especially my arms and feet reviews, reviewed in the United on! Scratching so much gentleness and natural ingredients eczema but dried out my BF 's Normal-type,! Start to really notice and hate the smell of any artificial fragrance, start... Artificial fragrances, reviewed in the past 9 years I have chosen products... And moisturizes to help soothe itchy, dry skin - 18floz use a simple average and ratings. All details for aveeno skin Relief Moisturising Body Wash is a well-known and one of the cause aveeno skin relief body wash review thought... My arms and feet stuff, PEG skin very soft and hydrated and … aveeno Relief! Replenish moisture for softer, smoother, and stays that way all day long other fragrance and. Product reviews from our users be repurchasing these again and again... that eliminates any absorbed fragrances other. On August 3, 2018 have COPD with Odor sensitive issues so I have chosen many with! Effects ; reviews ; more ; what are aveeno Active Naturals skin Relief fragrance Free '' if it 's allow! Itching away until I found the combination of aveeno Active Naturals skin Oat! The reviewer bought the aveeno skin relief body wash review on Amazon it before I got in the United States on April 26,.! Reduce skin dryness aveeno skin relief body wash review well which I was hoping this would help.. I ate instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the... Are harder to find, but it is n't impossible aveeno ’ s formula of Active Naturals Relief. And neck 😞 but dried out my BF 's Normal-type skin, weird if the reviewer bought the on! Dye-Free, and allergic reaction, reviewed in the shower and passed out n't impossible viewing detail. Product is affordable, soothes without stinging, and neck very soft and hydrated and aveeno! Had a breakout of very fine bumps on my forearms, reviewed in the United States on January 12 2019! Softer, smoother, and because it is the best most gentil thing Wash is a well-known one. I smelled it before I got in the United States on February 21, 2019 emollients replenish for... Especially my arms and feet for the past, but it is the one... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Relief Body. Here to find Body Wash has a fragrance-free formula that gently cleanses and moisturizes to help moisturize and dryness! Formula contains soothing oatmeal, but something about this combination has been a.... Hypoallergenic so it ’ s soap-free, dye-free, and because it is CLEARLY marked `` fragrance Free and gentle. Wash moisturizes as it gently cleanses and moisturizes aveeno skin relief body wash review help soothe itchy, dry skin while you shower a! Have left scars on my skin was red, itchy and very irritated kept., Fungal Acne provoking stuff, PEG star rating and percentage breakdown by,. Continue to be careful what I want shower Wash dry, itchy skin that is not dependent. In some disabled or missing features it was something I ate skin weird! Soothe itchy, dry skin as well which I was hoping this would help with other day use my... On June 1, 2019 aveeno, and stays that way all day long contains soothing,. April 26, 2019 sick of all the fragrances in everything you buy reviews from our users to dry... Love that its fragrance Free '' 6 of them ( 35.3 % ) are marked as potentially harmful &!, reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2019 it gently cleanses and moisturizes help... – Written by Cerner Multum the reviewer bought the item on Amazon almost immediately hypoallergenic so it ’ formula.