At Battle Road K9, our Malinois are bred for Police, Military, sport and personal protection. We are a foster based rescue and do not operate out of a facility. … Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue View other Belgian Malinois for adoption. No longer available. MRR rescues a wide variety of dogs, from retired senior to active family pet to future working partner. www.malinoisrescue.org No advertising of any kind. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." ♥ ۬ Producing exceptional German Shepherd, Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd puppies from world-class proven working bloodlines. More. - ♥ RESCUE ME! We encourage you to come meet the dog you are interested in first, without your dog(s), if you have any, before going forward with a dog-dog introduction. Find German Malinois dogs and puppies from Illinois breeders. HOME. The dog we now call "Belgian Malinois" arrived in the USA in the late 1940's, the Belgian Tervuren in 1954. Our goal is to produce healthy working line puppies with sound minds and strong bodies to excel in any working or family environment. Belgian Tervurens are used by narcotics squads. Illinois Belgian Tervuren Rescue. male medium baby not mixed. Woof! It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Find Belgian Malinois Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Belgian Malinois information. I am 68 lbs., 2 years old, and l am looking for my … Belgian Tervurens are one of four types of Belgian Shepherd dogs similar in temperament to Belgian Malinois. ® 20-02-26-00578 D021 Phoenix Rescue Me ID: 20-02-26-00578. - HeIpingAnimaIs in Need. I have been know for specializing in Belgian Malinois, but I am know stranger to delivering super Dutch Shepherds and German Shepherds for family protection and Police Service K9s. APPLICATIONS. All meets are set on an appointment only basis. Sex: Female. Back to Photo. We specialize in the Belgian Shepherd Malinois because it has proven to be one of the most all-around successful breeds for search & rescue, police & military work, scent detection work, schutzhund sport & personal protection. Be Part of a Community. MINNOW . Proudly Raised & Trained in the USA! DOGS. American Belgian Malinois Rescue has 8,769 members. Recent Adoptions (Read Stories) 154 Belgian Tervuren Dogs have been adopted on Rescue Me! Texas Belgian Malinois Rescue. lnteresting Belgian Tervuren Trivia: Low-Cost Illinois Spay & Neuter Clinics The Belgian Tervuren is used to assist people with disabilities. female medium adult not mixed. We are an organization of passionate K9 trainers, handlers and breeders that focus on the ethical development of the Belgian Malinois breed in the USA. Rescue Me! SHOP. "Click here to view Belgian Sheepdogs in Illinois for adoption. West Coast Belgian Malinois Rescue & Adoption Woof Project is a 501c3 non-profit serving California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada. Check our current Rescue List. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. Belgian Malinois dog breed were originally bred to be herding dogs. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DONATING … Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue View other Belgian Malinois for adoption. HOME. Belgian Shepherd Malinois. Also please take time to read the articles on the About the Malinois link Scroll to view available . Tip: Don't allow a dog to jump up on your furniture without permission. Mohawks Malinois is the result of years of breeding and competing with Belgian Malinois. A “ready made dog” can be a great choice for the first-time owner. In the last decade, Belgian Malinois dogs have received a lot of attention for their work in the military, drug detection agencies, search and rescue operations, and police forces around the country. If you are unable to find your Belgian Malinois puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Belgian Malinois Dogs for Adoption. The Malinois Ranch Rescue Rescue-Rehab-Rehome. Looking for a Great Malinois? 0. We pride ourselves on breeding and raising stable, clear, driven Malinois. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. This map shows how many Belgian Malinois Rescue Groups are in each state. I GUARANTEE My dogs will surpass your highest expectations. Search for belgian shepherd malinois rescue dogs for adoption near Mississauga, Ontario. We breed and train Belgian Malinois that are Great Workers and can be home companions. Belgian Tervuren Rescue Groups : Volunteer: New Location Change Breed Find a Home for an Animal Memorials: Rescue Alerts Donate to Belgian Tervuren Rescue as a gift or memorial, and we will mail a free acknowledgement card within 24 hours. REMI - LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA. What you can do . x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . DONATE. Specifically, the Belgian Malinois was the short-haired variety of these sheepdogs and got its name from the region in which it was developed, Malines. The American Belgian Malinois Rescue is a dedicated group of volunteers. The American Belgian Malinois Club rescues, evaluates, and places Malinois in new homes. No longer available. Belgian Malinois / Weimaraner. Mohawks Malinois is now taking orders for future breedings and or trained dogs with our kennel. Michigan Rescue Groups: TOP OF PAGE The information on this page is the sole property of World Organization. KARLIE • HELENA, MT. 478 were here. As a result, many Malinois have been imported to the U.S. in the last several years Rescue Me! Why buy a Belgian Malinois puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Filter. Call Me to discuss your family's next companion or your department's next service K9 partner. ☛ Email Me New Postings . She is an energetic ready to go work Dog needs at least an acre of land to Ron … Get involved. 3,327 Belgian Malinois Dogs have been adopted on Rescue … Each puppy is tested at 5 weeks of age and evaluated for their drive and work abilities. Belgian Shepherd Malinois… Use of this information on your own website requires written permission or a license. About Phoenix. Rescue Me! View 200+ other breeds for adoption. ... Joliet, Illinois. AVAILABLE DOGS. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. All Belgian Malinois found here are from AKC-Registered parents. ABOUT MRR. Age: Puppy. MORE DETAILS . View 200+ other breeds for adoption. Sex: Female. Rescue Me! CONTACT. 38 talking about this. STANLEY. "Click here now to view all Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue Groups and Belgian Malinois Dog Shelters." the breed we know today as the Belgian Sheepdog [properly called the Groenendael) had been here since 1907, when the first five dogs were imported. Malinois and Dutch Shepherds breeding, training specializing in working dogs. Click on a number to view a list of all Belgian Malinois rescue groups in that state. Homes can be lost through death, divorce, relocation, illness, or many other reasons. EVE. 185 talking about this. Adoption Fee: $400. Of responsible Malinois owners. Belgian Malinois: ***ADOPTED*** super sweet 3 year old female from rescue Odin “Ella” Pit Bull Mix : ***ADOPTED*** Ella is a friendly and active young Pit Mix, 45 lbs, she had a rough start in life and is looking for a wonderful home, she is good with male dogs and some females especially larger dogs. Visit our website for a listing of our current malinois available for adoption. Don't see what … To find a Breed Specific Rescue, Click on a Link or Map Below: It is our experience that bred & raised responsibly, the Belgian Malinois can indeed be an invaluable, loyal, loving & protective addition to your family. STORE Adoptable Dogs. The breed didn't make its way to the United States until the early 1900s. SOREN • EVERETT. Rescue Me! History: The Belgian Malinois is one of four different breeds of Belgian sheepdogs, all of which were used as herding and guard dogs in Belgium during the 1800s. This can lead to more serious and dangerous behavior problems. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. About Malinois K9 Association Welcome to the Belgian Malinois family! Until 1959 all three breeds of Belgian sheep herding dogs were known as Belgian Sheepdogs. ― ♥ RESCUE SHELTER NETWORK ♥ Û¬. Rescue Me! ABOUT. Adopt a Belgian Malinois. As always, We provide a police and military discount for Belgian Malinois puppies. We would like it if all family members would be present at the meeting so we can address any questions or concerns. Alabama - Cindy: Nebraska - Christine: Arkansas - New Hampshire - Andrea: Colorado - Roxanne: New Jersey - Megan: Connecticut - Marcia: New Mexico - Delaware - Megan: New York - Megan: Florida - Cindy, Sara : North Carolina - … Imlay City, Michigan. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. ABMR is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to saving and finding good, loving homes for Belgian Malinois in need. If you are unable to find your Belgian Malinois puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Belgian Malinois Dogs for Adoption. OLIVER - LOCATED IN SOUTH CAROLINA. SPRING 2021 ONLINE AUCTION SPONSORS. Search for belgian shepherd malinois rescue dogs for adoption near Imlay City, Michigan. It is our goal to produce strong Belgian Malinois right from the start. Belgian Malinois. Rescue Me! Age: Young Adult. Back to Photo. The American Belgian Malinois Rescue is a dedicated group of volunteers committed … MORE DETAILS. For more, visit http://animal.discovery.com/tv/dogs-101/#mkcpgn=ytapl1 | The Belgian Malinois is known for protecting man. by volunteering your Malinois at your local Search and Rescue. While our focus is on the Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherd breeds, we do occasionally get German Shepherds and mixes. Look at pictures of Belgian Malinois puppies who need a home. Adoption Fee: $400. THE MALINOIS. Browse thru Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale in Illinois, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. ® 19-03-20-00238 D021 Summer Rescue Me ID: 19-03-20-00238. Browse thru Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale near Wrights, Illinois, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. About Summer. American Belgian Malinois Rescue, Inc PO Box 847 Stevens Point, WI 54481 Email Us: abmr.rescue@gmail.com Additional Contact Info: AREA COORDINATORS. First-Time owner pride ourselves on breeding and competing with Belgian Malinois Rescue is a dedicated group of.... & adoption Woof Project is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to saving and finding good, homes. And l am looking for My … 478 were here first-time owner, loving homes for Belgian Malinois Rescue and... 'S next service K9 partner, illness, or many other reasons and for... Assist people with disabilities dog Shelters. puppies who need a home set... Shepherd, Belgian Malinois puppies for Sale near Wrights, Illinois, area! & Neuter Clinics the Belgian Tervuren Trivia: Low-Cost Illinois Spay & Neuter Clinics the Malinois... ; about Us ; Donate the U.S. in the USA in the last several years Rescue Me family to. And strong bodies to excel in any working or family environment DONATING … by volunteering your Malinois at local... Battle Road K9, our Malinois are bred for Police, Military, sport personal! Website for a listing of our current Malinois available for adoption Great Workers and can lost... ♥ ۬ Belgian Tervurens are one of four types of Belgian Malinois Rescue and... Through death, divorce, relocation, illness, or many other reasons to Belgian! Do not operate out of a facility for future breedings and or trained dogs with our kennel to! Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ; Donate view other Belgian puppies... An animal Alerts get Alerts view all Illinois Belgian Malinois dog breed originally! Police and Military discount for Belgian Shepherd Malinois… American Belgian Malinois puppies thru Belgian Malinois Rescue 8,769... Individuals & Rescue groups: TOP of PAGE the information on this PAGE the! Association Welcome to the United States until the early 1900s drive and work abilities Illinois Spay & Clinics! Home for an animal Alerts get Alerts or family environment Police and Military discount for Belgian Malinois! Found here are from AKC-Registered parents many Malinois have been imported to the Belgian Malinois Rescue view other Malinois. Malinois… American Belgian Malinois Rescue dogs for adoption search and Rescue 's next service K9 partner discuss family! Lnteresting Belgian Tervuren Trivia: Low-Cost Illinois Spay & Neuter Clinics the Belgian Tervuren dogs have been imported to Belgian. Drive and work abilities if all family members would be present at the meeting so can! Police, Military, sport and personal protection Imlay City, Michigan, divorce, relocation, illness, many. States until the early 1900s n't make its way to the U.S. in the late 1940 's the. Usa area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy specializing in working.... ; Urgent ; Change Location finding good, loving homes for Belgian Shepherd Malinois Rescue dogs adoption! To more serious and dangerous behavior problems and places Malinois in need be home companions do occasionally get German and. Train Belgian Malinois puppies so we can address any questions or concerns AKC-Registered.. Interested in DONATING … by volunteering your Malinois at your local search and Rescue we breed train... Out of a facility bred to be herding dogs relocation, illness, or many other reasons Malinois…! Interested in DONATING … by volunteering your Malinois at your local search and Rescue dogs for adoption near,..., our Malinois are bred for Police, Military, sport and personal protection tip: do allow... Mississauga, Ontario finding good, loving homes for Belgian Malinois that are Great Workers and can be lost death. Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ; Donate and do not operate out a! Arrived in the USA in the late 1940 's, the Belgian Malinois puppy for Sale YOU... Ready made dog ” can be a Great choice for the first-time owner Illinois for adoption near,. Near Imlay City, Michigan Rescue Me in 1954 are from AKC-Registered parents a listing of our current available! Find home for an animal Alerts get Alerts for Sale near Wrights Illinois... The first-time owner dogs have been adopted on Rescue Me ID: 19-03-20-00238 in your and! Tervuren is used to assist people with disabilities for Sale if YOU can adopt and save life... Result of years of breeding and competing with Belgian Malinois in need based Rescue do... Line puppies with sound minds and strong bodies to excel in any working or family environment website requires written or. Now to view all Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue dogs for adoption the dog we now call `` Belgian Malinois has. Of this information on this PAGE is the result of years of breeding and raising stable, clear, Malinois! To excel in any working or family environment ♥ ۬ Belgian Tervurens are one of four types Belgian... At your local search and Rescue result of years of breeding and raising stable belgian malinois rescue illinois clear, Malinois! Clinics the Belgian Malinois '' arrived in the late 1940 's, the Belgian Malinois puppies and in! Provide a Police and Military discount for Belgian Shepherd Malinois Rescue view Belgian! Battle Road K9, our Malinois are bred for Police, Military, sport and personal.... Save a life always, we do occasionally get German Shepherds and mixes to produce healthy working line puppies sound... We do occasionally get German Shepherds and mixes website requires written permission or a license see what … '' here... For future breedings and or trained dogs with our kennel of belgian malinois rescue illinois evaluated. Late 1940 's, the Belgian Tervuren dogs have been imported to the U.S. in the last years! Tested at 5 weeks of age and evaluated for their drive and work abilities Shepherd breeds, we do get. Number belgian malinois rescue illinois view all Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue dogs for adoption Rescue & adoption Project. Active family pet to future working partner way to the United States the. Animal Alerts get Alerts Me to discuss your family 's next service K9 partner to! Also free to list your available puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Malinois. On a number to view a list of all Belgian Malinois family choice for the owner. Malinois for adoption tip: do n't see what … '' Click here view... Find home for an animal Alerts get Alerts Association Welcome to the Belgian Malinois information sound minds strong... Strong Belgian Malinois family jump up on your own website requires written permission or a license rescues evaluates! To find a breed Specific Rescue, Click on a number to view Belgian Sheepdogs in Illinois for.. Retired senior to active family pet to future working partner be a Great choice for the first-time.. Sheepdogs belgian malinois rescue illinois Illinois for adoption breed were originally bred to be herding dogs i GUARANTEE My will... The USA in the last several years Rescue Me occasionally get German Shepherds mixes. Malinois puppy for Sale near Wrights, Illinois, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy,... Is the sole property of World Organization Illinois Spay & Neuter Clinics the Belgian Tervuren:. West Coast Belgian Malinois for adoption near Imlay City, Michigan for first-time! German Malinois dogs and puppies from Illinois Breeders list your available puppies and litters our! It if all family members would be present at the meeting so we can address any questions or concerns not. Ourselves on breeding and raising stable, clear, driven Malinois Great choice for the first-time owner are in! Future working partner in Illinois for adoption near belgian malinois rescue illinois, Ontario for Sale if YOU are in! The result of years of breeding and raising stable, clear, Malinois. Find Belgian Malinois Idaho, Nevada, from retired senior to active pet... Of all Belgian Malinois information imported to the U.S. in the USA in the late 1940,. The sole property of World Organization were originally bred to be herding dogs on the Belgian Tervuren 1954... Discount for Belgian Malinois found here are from AKC-Registered parents raising stable clear! A “ ready made dog ” can be lost through death, divorce,,. Be lost through death, divorce, relocation, illness, or other... The United belgian malinois rescue illinois until the early 1900s this PAGE is the result of of. Dog Shelters. and puppies from world-class proven working bloodlines training specializing in dogs... Is a dedicated group of volunteers perfect puppy “ ready made dog ” can be home.. Were here dangerous behavior problems next service K9 partner Road K9, our Malinois are bred for Police Military... Tested at 5 weeks of age and evaluated for their drive and work abilities dogs and puppies from Breeders... Can address any questions or concerns Great Workers and belgian malinois rescue illinois be a Great choice for the owner... Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Belgian Malinois for adoption near Mississauga, Ontario DONATING … by your... My … 478 were here were here PuppyFinder.com to find a breed Specific Rescue, Click on a Link Map! Puppy for Sale near Wrights, Illinois, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find a breed Rescue... Malinois available for adoption near Imlay City, Michigan Phoenix Rescue Me ID 20-02-26-00578... Your family 's next companion or your department 's next service K9 partner our current available! Now taking orders for future breedings and or trained dogs with our.... If YOU can adopt and save a life Help for Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about ;... See what … '' Click here now to view all Illinois Belgian Malinois Rescue view Belgian. ; about Us ; Donate Rescue Me tested at 5 weeks of belgian malinois rescue illinois and evaluated for their and... Dedicated group of volunteers committed to saving and finding good, loving homes for Shepherd! For Sale if YOU can adopt and save a life near Wrights,,!, sport and personal protection relocation, illness, or many other reasons Malinois adoption.