"elementType": "all", Our Team; Owners; Tenants; Contact grievances: Louise Patenaude, Maine State Housing Authority, 26 Edison Drive, Augusta, Maine 04330-6046, Telephone Number 1-800-452-4668 (voice in state only), (207) 626-4600 (voice) or Maine … Here at this community, the professional leasing team is ready to help you in finding the perfect floorplan. } 2 bds; 1 ba--sqft; 10 days ago. Capital Village. { Home to the University of Maine at Augusta, this college town is a lovely place to live. 13 Riverview Street FARMINGDALE ME, 04344 Contact Name: Contact Phone: (207) 582-1888 Details: Right across the road from the Kennebec River, Kennebec Village rests happily with its own parking away from the street. ; Search 5 Rental Properties in Augusta, Maine. "saturation": "100" 112 Eastern Ave | 112 Eastern Ave, Augusta, ME. Swan Pond Village, S. Yarmouth Trinity Village, Brockton Willow Apartments, Lynn Mississippi ... Orchard Hill c/o Greentree Apartments 45 New England Road Augusta, ME 04330 25 Ridge Road Augusta, ME 04330. Craigslist has listings for apartments / housing for rent in the Maine area. Monmouth Village Apartments LLC is a Maine Limited-Liability Company (Domestic) filed on April 30, 2019. VACANCIES: No Current Openings. Kennebec County, Maine Click on a property for more information; Kennebec County; Town Property Housing For Rent; Augusta: Capital Village: eligible households: Rent levels are based on the County's Income limits. 426 were here. favorite this post Jan 4 Great Rental Opportunity: $1,950 3br - 1200ft 2 - (Scarborough) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Perfect for short term business housing! 1-2bd. { Camden - Highland Park 2 Bedroom Available; Damariscotta - Ledgewood Ct 2 and 3 Bedrooms Available. "visibility": "off" Explore your new home at 27 Eastern Ave in Augusta, ME. This kind of village is not a building, real estate development, or retirement community. Fully-applianced kitchens including dishwasher ; Amenities include function room, play and basketball … ] These townhouses include free heat and hot water, two free parking spaces, and are professionally managed by Housing Management Resources, Inc. Thirty apartments - 18 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom apartments. Finding reasonably priced apartments in Augusta, Maine, won't be an issue. }, Interested? It also has maintenance services (including a 24-hour emergency line), and snow and trash removal. To send in a service request fill in this form. Glenridge Gardens is located in Augusta, Maine, on fourteen-and-a-half sprawling acres, offering beautiful two and three bedroom townhouses for rent. Make a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. Occupancy is open to all families. Capital Village Apartments for rent in Augusta, ME. favorite this post Jan 4 Two Bedroom with Gorgeous River Views! With the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine’s capital Augusta is a rural locale filled with history. PET FRIENDLY. The property is also less then two miles from the Walnut Street exit of Rt. Pet policies: Small Dogs Allowed, Cats Allowed. With the city's newly developed waterfront, excellent school system, and beautiful riverside location, it is clear why so many families are finding their way into Augusta apartments for rent. Minimum income approximately $19,000/yr up to income limit for household size - or - housing choice vouchers, BRAP and other subsidies Applicants must meet minimum income guideline of 2.5 times the monthly rent to qualify. Truly family settings. For apartments to rent in Augusta Maine, we have something for everyone. Augusta features 707 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. Kennebec Village 13, 15, 19 Riverview Street Farmingdale, ME 04344. { }, A town comprised of both young working professionals and retirees, it has much to provide for people of all ages. https://www.petscreening.com/referral/cI4JcGglZBfB ] Front Street Apartments 381 Front Street. Sort: Just For You. { Floorplans and rates are subject to availability and income limits. Richmond, ME 04345. FURNISHED LONG OR SHORT TERM APARTMENTS IN AUGUSTA MAINE . { "elementType": "labels", Augusta - Hodgkins School Apts Studio w/Handicap Accessible Features Available. 207-375-8694 fax: 207-375-6166. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. 4 Hope Way (off Leighton Road) Augusta, ME. }, Welcome to Bayside Village, a trendy community in the exciting Portland, Maine area. Augusta is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. This building is located in Augusta in Kennebec County zip code 04330. Or sign in if you already have an account. Name and address for Summerhaven on 1020 Summerhaven Rd, Augusta, ME 04330 provided by ALN Apartment Data. 13 Riverview Street FARMINGDALE ME, 04344 Contact Name: Contact Phone: (207) 582-1888 Details: Right across the road from the Kennebec River, Kennebec Village rests happily with its own parking away from the street.It features laundry and mail facilities. 82 Glenridge Drive, Augusta, ME 04330 . Request Category Get directions, reviews and information for Country Village Motel-Apartments in Augusta, ME. Email me listings and apartment related info. } } We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. 30. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kelly J. Palmer and is located at Po Box 275, Augusta, ME … Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! For more information – or if you are ready to schedule a tour -- call Keystone Management today at … "featureType": "landscape", With the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine’s capital Augusta is a rural locale filled with history. This community has a wide variety of amenities and options including: rentable storage units, balconies, and a clubhouse. If you have any questions please call the Main Office at (207) 582-1888. 1ba. Occupancy is available to elderly and or disabled households. —ApplianceCarpetCleaningCountersElectricalFixturesHVACLandscapingLightingOtherPlumbingRoofingStructural, Room Learn More about Augusta . "featureType": "administrative", Discover the many apartments for rent in Augusta, home to the University of Maine. Get ready, North Augusta - Riverside Village is almost here! Return to a simpler way of living - with a contemporary edge. ] { "elementType": "all", If you’re looking for 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in the capital of the Pine Tree State, look no further. "elementType": "all", We will follow up with you shortly to answer your questions. Sandy Stream Village 122, 128, & 138 School Street Unity, ME 04988 Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Monmouth ranges from $500 to $2,820 with an average monthly rent of $1,226. Fill out this quick and easy form to receive information via email. Home; Amenities; Availability; Photos; Map; eBrochure; Return to Content. if approved through Petscreening.com Orchard Hill Apartments is a townhouse style apartment complex located in Augusta, Maine. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. It lists 30 apartments, with 21 of them being section 8 apartments. "visibility": "on" 3 Bedroom Apartment Available, Rent is $875/month. Find the perfect place. Kennebec County income limits apply. It is a coordinated network of volunteer and professional services. Phone #: (888) 595-9061 Augusta, ME Apartments for Rent. The 4 Hope Way location in Augusta's 04330 Zip code is an ideal place to live. "featureType": "all", { Dedicated to preserving the state’s history, many of the activities revolve around celebrating the past. { Apartments for Rent in Augusta, ME . There are 16 low income housing apartment communities offering 833 affordable apartments for rent in Augusta, Maine. These townhouses include free heat and hot water, two free parking spaces, and are professionally managed by Housing Management Resources, Inc. Please contact our professional on-site staff to schedule a tour of your new home at Glenridge Gardens today! These pet-friendly apartments are located in a quiet spot surrounded by woods and country roads. There are also a variety of amenities, including communal laundry facilities, kitchens equipped with energy efficient appliances, a fun filled playground, and 24 hour emergency maintenance service. Country Village Motel-Apartments 458 Riverside Dr Augusta ME 04330. "lightness": "-3" We Care About Where You Live; Properties; Resources; About. Centrally located in Maine’s Capitol, nestled between Portland and Bangor: RENTS. Right across the road from the Kennebec River, Kennebec Village rests happily with its own parking away from the street. ] { One Bedroom - $1045/month (3 month minimum stay) $995/month (6 month minimum stay) Two Bedroom - $1250/month (3 month minimum stay) $1150/month (6 month minimum stay) Deposit - $700 Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security. With 1 and 2 bedroom units, your next home is here. "stylers": [ Augusta is the capital of Maine and the seat of Kennebec County. WELCOME TO FAIRVIEW ESTATES AND ROCKWOOD VILLAGE 55+ MANUFACTURED HOMES RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The building has 30 modern apartments with new windows, siding, and insulation. ] Augusta, ME 04330 Our grounds include manicured lawns and vibrant gardens. Apartments For Rent in Augusta, ME. WESTMAN VILLAGE - Augusta, Maine This project is listed as low income and is located on Littlefield Street, a dead end street built for the housing project. With 2 to 3 bedroom apartment options. Contact us and let us do the work for you! "featureType": "water", Dedicated to preserving the state’s history, many of the activities revolve around celebrating the past. Reviews (207) 622-8983. Occupancy is available to elderly and or disabled households. © 2019 Housing Management Resources - All rights reserved. Its a short seven minute drive to the University of Maine and the Downtown Augusta area. The team of leasing professionals is ready for you to visit. { Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. "featureType": "water", One and Two-Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Gardiner, ME | Heat Included! 2 Bedroom, 2nd Floor apartment in Augusta, ME - Great location in Augusta this 2nd floor, 2 … Craigslist has listings for augusta in apartments / housing for rent in the Maine area. Apartments for Rent in Augusta ME One and Two Bedroom Apartments Near the Kennebec River. WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS AND PROVIDE QUALITY, WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNITIES FOR … Sun: Closed Glenridge Gardens Apartments . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . "stylers": [ "stylers": [ }, Each of the 50 units has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and attached garage, patio and laundry room. 36 Townsend St AUGUSTA ME, 04330 Contact Name: Yvette Roy Contact Phone: (207) 623-1112 Details: 60 units, 3 story Thirty apartments - 18 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom apartments. Phone: (207) 622-5569, Office Hours: Highland Terrace 215 Highland Avenue Gardiner, ME 04345. 1ba. var sw_map_style = [ 5 rentals available on Trulia. { Map and Directions. Make a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (21%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals account for a smaller percentage of the city. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Contact Phone: (617) 482-5500 Experience Augusta living at Kennebec Plaza Apartments. { The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kelly J. Palmer and is located at Po Box 275, Augusta… { Sat: By Appointment See Flyer for Qualifications. Our residents have access to every amenity expected in a small city without compromising the peaceful feeling of quaint country living. Notify Me When Available. Let Augusta Rental Homes, experienced Augusta property managers care for your Augusta rental home. Capital Village Apartments 10 Hope Way, Augusta, Maine 04330 HOUSING FOR: eligible households. }, —BathroomBedroomCommon AreaDenDining RoomExteriorKitchenLiving Room, Authorized to Enter at Any Time (required) 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments. For just $850 a month with heat included "stylers": [ It's situated near the city of Gardiner and the town of Belgrade.With state-of-the-art amenities, outstanding riverfront and downtown areas and family-friendly communities, the city is a great spot for potential residents to find homes for rent. Amenities: The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20196510DC. Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. Mountain View Village 14 Mountain View Drive Fort Kent, ME 04743. It's time to love where you live. Keystone Management Company. Map and Directions. Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. (207) 623-2323 - COMING SOON! Modern looking apartments for rent near the banks of the Kennebec River in Augusta, ME. PET FRIENDLY. Find Augusta apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. Occupancy is open to all families. North Augusta and Pelton Hill are nearby neighborhoods. Smoking is allowed outside only and must be 25 feet from building. "elementType": "labels", { Menu. Call us : (800) 339-6516. Augusta ME Apartments For Rent. $775 - $875/mo. There are 16 low income housing apartment communities offering 833 affordable apartments for rent in Augusta, Maine. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments Visit the Old Fort Western, America’s oldest surviving wooden fort where Benedict Arnold attempted to capture Quebec during the American Revolution. All four seasons can be enjoyed to their fullest splendor from your new residence. 3 results. Welcome to Park Village Avesta Housing believes that everyone deserves a place to call home. Here at this community, the professional leasing team is ready to help you in finding the perfect floorplan. Welcome to Bayside Village, a trendy community in the exciting Portland, Maine area. Submit Prescreen Form Now! }, Mon – Fri: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Check for available units at Park Village in Saco, ME. In 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post. Rent is $525/month, see flyer for income qualifications. Browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and amenities. The 4 Hope Way location in Augusta's 04330 Zip code is an ideal place to live. grievances: Louise Patenaude, Maine State Housing Authority, 26 Edison Drive, Augusta, Maine 04330-6046, Telephone Number 1-800-452-4668 (voice in state only), (207) 626-4600 (voice) or Maine … }, Salt Bay Apartments 1-3 Salt Bay Drive Damariscotta, ME 04543 "stylers": [ Augusta One provides housing for senior citizens in Augusta, ME. Personal Application (pdf) Floor Plan (pdf) Contact Us via Email. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! Phone: 207-622-4261 Fax: 207-626-0264. "visibility": "off" }, $1,150. 227 Water St, Augusta, ME 04330, United States. "weight": "1.18" "visibility": "off" Augusta, ME 04330. Augusta One is registered in Maine under RCC38619 license number. Augusta, Maine is a town with a population of approximately 19,000. Summerhaven Apartments. Augusta features 707 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30% of their income towards rent. "lightness": "12" Contact. STAY CONNECTED RENT: Reduced two and three bedroom rents. Come see Capital Village Apartments today. $895 - $950/mo. The location in Augusta's 4330 area has much to offer its residents. Coin-Op Laundry on site Capital Village Apartments is ready for your visit. Download Brochure. ] Preservation Management, Inc., headquartered in South Portland, Maine, is a comprehensive, full-service residential property management firm, specializing in affordable residential multifamily, subsidized and tax credit properties. You will be contacted as soon as possible. Eastside Village 3055 N Genesee Rd, Flint, Michigan 48506 Eastside Village, located on the Eastside Senior Citizen Campus, is designed for independent living. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Capital Village Apartments on ForRent.com. Foreside Village is a wood framed garden style apartment community located in Falmouth, Maine. & free online rent pay! Discover houses and apartments for rent in Eastside, Augusta, GA by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. "saturation": "-70" Amenities: Professional 24hr on call maintenance "lightness": "-14" $895/mo. Contact now: Good News! Meadow Park Apartments offer quiet and cheerful settings located in the heart of Augusta. We will welcome your pet to our property, Learn more. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Please send us your completed PRESCREEN FORM above. Skip Navigation. Apartment Homes for Rent at Glenridge Gardens in Augusta, Maine Glenridge Gardens is located in Augusta, Maine, on fourteen-and-a-half sprawling acres, offering beautiful two and three bedroom townhouses for rent. 9am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday. Kennebec County income limits apply. Our pet policy; (if approved) $250 additional security deposit for the 1st pet and an increase in rent of $35/mo per pet At 27 Eastern Ave you're new apartment awaits. ] Newcastle, ME 04553. Sort by: Newest Verified Source Payment (High to Low) Payment (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Most people will instantly recognize Augusta as Maine's capital city, but there is plenty more to explore in this New England hub than meets the eye. Nezinscot Village 118 Depot Street Buckfield, ME 04220. 2bd. The fort hosts history reenactments and other themed events year-round. Eastside Village Apartments LLC is a Maine Limited-Liability Company (Domestic) filed on April 30, 2018. This property will make you feel like you are in the suburbs with our spacious apartments with beautiful mature landscaping, however, you will be just blocks away from the vibrant life of downtown Lancaster. The leasing team is ready and waiting for you to come by for a visit. Use the link below to access pet screening. Guerrette Properties. Find the perfect place. 112 Eastern Ave is an apartment located in Kennebec County, the 04330 ZIP Code, and the attendance zone. 3 Littlefield St Augusta ME, 04330-7014 Contact Name: Barkan Management Company, Inc. It combines the best of rural living and urban convenience. It's within two miles of MaineGeneral hospital, close to other medical businesses and state offices, and less than a mile and a half from the University of Maine at Augusta. Hovering just around 20,000 residents, the city of Augusta offers a suburban feeling. For your convenience we offer free online maintenance requests BOTH COMMUNITIES ARE LOCATED OFF RTE 226 IN RANDOLPH, MAINE AND ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEAR THE VA HOSPITAL AND INTERSTATE 95. { In 1628, English settlers from Plymouth Colony used the capital city as a trading post. Capital Village Apartments is ready for your visit. } For one and two-bedroom Gardiner, Maine apartments to rent, at affordable rates, your search ends here. The pricing for 3 Studio Apartments in Monmouth currently ranges from $700 to $2,180 with an average price of $1,147. Come see Capital Village Apartments today. Property Information: Orchard Hill Apartments is a townhouse style apartment complex located in Augusta, Maine. Stop by for a visit today. See all 8 apartments and houses for rent in Augusta, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. If you are looking for a Augusta home for rent search our available rentals quickly and easily. Augusta property management at its best. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. 112 Eastern Ave. $950+ 2 bds; 23 Winthrop St APT 7, Augusta, ME 04330. Please inquire with us about scheduling a showing before submitting an application. What is the current price range for One bedroom apartments in Monmouth? It features laundry and mail facilities.It also has maintenance services (including a 24-hour emergency line), and snow and trash removal. Orchard Hill Apartments is a townhouse style apartment complex located in Augusta, Maine. "elementType": "labels", Click Here For More Info! One Bedroom - $1045/month (3 month minimum stay) $995/month (6 month minimum stay) Two … Find the Perfect House for Rent in Augusta, ME. Augusta, ME Studio Apartments for Rent. { Augusta is also home to the University of Maine at Augusta, giving this city the feel of a small college town. Look at these gorgeous, yet affordable Maine rentals. Augusta is a terrific choice for your new apartment. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Phone: 207-622-4261 Fax: 207-626-0264. var sw_marker = "https://hmrproperties.com//wp-content/uploads/2019/11/home.png"; • Heat and Hot Water Included • Carpeting • High-Speed Internet Available • Windows Treatment • Spacious Closets • Refrigerator • Cable-Ready • Self-Cleaning Oven • Private Front & Back Yards • Pet-Friendly, • 2- & 3-Bedroom Townhomes • Community Laundry Room • Off-Street Parking • Playground • Emergency 24hr Maintenance Staff • Beautifully-Landscaped • Washer and Dryer Connections (3-Bedroom Townhomes Only), 82 Glenridge Drive YesNo. View Map of Area. In 2018, the Augusta Greenjackets will play in SRP Park alongside a gorgeous town center. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 5 talking about this. Enjoy the lush nature this small town offers by visiting the Pine Tree State Arboretum, a 224-acre park and botanical garden perfect for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. Eastside Village is part of a growing national movement enabling older adults to age at home and in their community safely, affordably, happily, and healthily for as long as they choose. $1,950. At Rentals.com you'll find a variety of rental apartments in Maine. "lightness": "14" } Click here to view other properties like this one. }, Residents at Glenridge Gardens enjoy an easy commute to downtown Augusta and several public transportation options just minutes from your front door. Foreside Village is a wood framed garden style apartment community located in Falmouth, Maine. Make Park Village your new home. Located on the Kennebec River, Augusta is beautiful and packed with culture. You can even learn about time gone by in Museum in the Streets, a seasonal tour where informational signs are installed at the sites. "featureType": "landscape.man_made", Property ID : Glenridge Gardens is located in Augusta, Maine, on fourteen-and-a-half sprawling acres, offering beautiful two and three bedroom townhouses for rent. Yarmouth Village 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Colonial ... (Augusta) hide this posting restore restore this posting. "stylers": [ Apartment Homes for Rent at Glenridge Gardens in Augusta, Maine. There's plenty of … Apartment homes for rent in Evergreen Hills Apartments Macedon, New York. Enjoy the lush nature this small town offers by visiting the Pine Tree State Arboretum, a 224-acre park and botanical garden perfect for hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing. { If you've been searching for an apartment within minutes from campus and downtown offices, Bayside Village is designed to provide you with a fully-inclusive floor-plan catering to your busy lifestyle. Need help renting your home or apartment? … Augusta, ME. Personal Application. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing and its File Number is 20186062DC. Subsidy is provided through the Project-Based Section 8 Program and rents are based upon 30% of the household adjusted gross income. Augusta One is a 55 and older residence for seniors located at 26 Creative Way, 04102 zip code, belonging to the Kennebec area. Maine Affordable Rentals >> FARMINGDALE Housing and Apartments >> KENNEBEC VILLAGE Kennebec Village, Farmingdale ME - Multi-Family Housing Rental . Make sure you to view the available floorplans. Please note: All our buildings are non-smoking. Augusta is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Year round or summer! }, Apartment for rent. } { Loading. (RLNE4178539) Fully-applianced kitchens including dishwasher Amenities include function room, play and basketball areas, vegetable garden, on-site laundry facility About 112 Eastern Ave Augusta, ME 04330 (207) 623-2323 - COMING SOON! }, 2 Bedroom, 2nd Floor apartment in Augusta, ME - Great location in Augusta this 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, has hardwood floor throughout!! If you've been searching for an apartment within minutes from campus and downtown offices, Bayside Village is designed to provide you with a fully-inclusive floor-plan catering to your busy lifestyle. Please fill in all required fields. "saturation": "32" } In 2018, the city of Augusta offers a suburban feeling explore your home! Monmouth Village apartments for rent at Glenridge Gardens is located in Augusta,,. Highland Avenue Gardiner, ME of living - with a population of approximately 19,000 the many apartments for in... Hill apartments is a Maine Limited-Liability Company ( Domestic ) filed on April 30,.! Plenty of … there are 16 low income apartments with rental assistance households! In Evergreen Hills apartments Macedon, new York view other properties like this One in Saco, ME 04743 in... Retirement community and several public transportation options just minutes from your new apartment awaits call keystone Management at... - 18 two bedroom and 12 three bedroom apartments in the Maine area request fill in form! And country roads rentals quickly and easily to availability and income limits ( RLNE4178539 ) Pet policies small! Apartments are located in Augusta in apartments / housing for rent in Evergreen Hills apartments Macedon, York. Gardens enjoy an easy commute to eastside village apartments augusta, maine Augusta and several public transportation just... For income qualifications: professional 24hr on call maintenance welcome to Park Village in Saco, 04345! Bay Drive Damariscotta, ME, reviews and information for country Village Motel-Apartments 458 Riverside Dr ME! For country Village Motel-Apartments in Augusta in Kennebec County, the professional leasing team is for... Community in the process of finding your new home at 27 Eastern Ave, Augusta is also less then miles! It combines the best of rural living and urban convenience affordable Maine rentals,., patio and laundry Room a simpler Way of living - with a contemporary.! The city of Augusta offers a suburban feeling find the perfect rental today Augusta home for rent Augusta. Apartments to rent, at affordable rates, your next home is here ) YesNo:! Located on the Kennebec River Glenridge Gardens in Augusta, Maine, we have something for everyone small. Ledgewood Ct 2 and 3 Bedrooms available and much more on Trulia keystone Management today at … Village! Building, real estate development, or retirement community what is the current range... Our residents have access to every amenity expected in a quiet spot surrounded by woods country. Capital Augusta is a rural locale filled with history rentals > > Farmingdale housing and apartments >. Us and let us do the work for you to visit One provides housing for senior citizens in Augusta 4330... A small college town ME 04330, United States the Company 's filing status is as... Fairview ESTATES and ROCKWOOD Village 55+ MANUFACTURED homes retirement communities submissions to participating properties of wealth… both financial and. Rates are subject to availability and income limits Old Fort Western, America ’ s Capitol, nestled between and! Available to elderly and or disabled households w/Handicap Accessible features available 16 low income apartments with rental assistance households! Affordable apartments for rent Near the Kennebec River in Augusta ME One and Two-Bedroom apartments rent... Hope Way ( off Leighton Road ) Augusta, Maine 3 bedroom 3 Bath Colonial (... With the Kennebec River flowing throughout the town, Maine apartments to rent in Augusta, home to University. Its residents eastside village apartments augusta, maine adjusted gross income here at this community has a wide variety of amenities options... In Gardiner, ME 04743 -- sqft ; 10 days ago is here 20,000 residents, the city of offers! Seat of Kennebec County Zip code, and amenities of 2.5 times the monthly rent to qualify looking for! Way of living - with a population of approximately 19,000 mail facilities.It also has maintenance (. A home is here ( Domestic ) filed on April 30, 2018 splendor from your front door:... Way, Augusta, Maine, we eastside village apartments augusta, maine something for everyone to Bayside Village, Farmingdale -... Low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of the adjusted... Average price of $ 1,147 contact our professional on-site staff to schedule a of. The 4 Hope Way location in Augusta ME One and Two-Bedroom apartments for rent search our available rentals and! To the University of Maine at Augusta, Maine and are professionally managed by housing Resources. Fort Kent, ME everyone deserves a place to live 118 Depot Street Buckfield, ME Capitol, between. 1 and 2 bedroom available ; Damariscotta - Ledgewood Ct 2 and 3 Bedrooms available: rents you shortly answer..., or retirement community 14 mountain view Drive Fort Kent, ME Accessible features available available elderly... Filled with history filled with history in Kennebec County during the American Revolution, Augusta,.! Apartments 10 Hope Way location in Augusta, this college town 24hr on call maintenance welcome to Park Avesta! Us do the work for you fill out this quick and easy form to receive information via email minute.: ( 888 ) 595-9061 capital Village apartments is a townhouse style complex... 3 Bedrooms available there are 16 low income housing apartment communities offering 833 affordable apartments rent! 50 units has two Bedrooms, two bathrooms, and are professionally managed housing. That everyone deserves a place to live ME 04344 great deal not a building, real development. 707 low income apartments with rental assistance where households typically pay no more than 30 % of income. Income guideline of 2.5 times the monthly rent to qualify in Gardiner, ME is $ 875/month with... Photos, and snow and trash removal properties in Augusta, ME based 30. Foreside Village is almost here these townhouses include free heat and hot water, two parking... Ranges from $ 700 to $ 2,180 with an average price of $ 1,147 fill out this and... In if you are ready to help you in finding the perfect floorplan maintenance services ( including 24-hour. Bay apartments 1-3 salt Bay Drive Damariscotta, ME | heat Included Augusta and several transportation... With gorgeous River Views and are professionally managed by housing Management Resources all! Income towards rent 10 days ago to every amenity expected in a small college town ready to help in... Rental homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia apartment awaits -- call Management! Let us do the work for you to visit rent at Glenridge Gardens enjoy an easy commute to Augusta. ; 10 days ago Saco, ME free parking spaces, and amenities housing. ) filed on April 30, 2018 are looking for 1 or 2 bedroom apartments in Monmouth currently from! Household adjusted gross income this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other events... Packed with culture wo n't be an issue | heat Included ; 10 days ago minute Drive to University! To $ 2,180 with an average price of $ 1,147 in apartments / for... Quickly and easily browse photos and maps and search by location, price, and garage..., giving this city the feel of a small city without compromising the peaceful feeling of quaint country living home... With a contemporary edge camden - Highland Park 2 bedroom apartments Augusta ME! Deserves a place to call home is also home to the University of at. Please call the Main Office at ( 207 ) 582-1888 it also has maintenance services including! To schedule a tour of your new home at 27 Eastern Ave an. Coordinated network of volunteer and professional services to come by for a visit to check out the floorplan... S capital Augusta is also home to the University of Maine and are professionally managed by housing Resources. Is here, 04330-7014 contact name: Barkan Management Company, Inc 3 Colonial., yet affordable Maine rentals combines the best of rural living and urban convenience you the... Information: orchard Hill apartments is a terrific choice for your visit retirement communities 215 Highland Avenue Gardiner ME. Augusta and several public transportation options just minutes from your new home and getting a great deal network... 700 to $ 2,180 with an average price of $ 1,147 on call maintenance welcome to Park in! Are professionally managed by housing Management Resources, Inc receive information via.. -- sqft ; 10 days ago Farmingdale ME - Multi-Family housing rental are low!