John Bender : Oh God, you richies are so smart, that's exactly why I'm not heavy into activities. Just bury your head in the sand and wait for your fuckin' prom. Well, if I say yes I'm an idiot, right? Will milk be made available to us? Correct? Bender: You're so pathetic. Over the panties, no bra, blouse unbuttoned, Calvins in a ball on the front seat, past eleven on a school-night? You understand me? Why don't you just answer the question? I'm a nymphomaniac. 'Andrew! You see, you're gonna get married, you're gonna squeeze out a few puppies and then, uh... Richard Vernon: Win! [after Andrew says he would drive to school naked for one million dollars] [Vernon catches Bender playing basketball in the gym]. The only person I told was my shrink. —David Bowie . If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy. I don't have to run away and live in the street. These The Breakfast Club quotes are from the story of five students in detention. Claire: Wouldn’t I be outstanding in that capacity?” – Bender, 4.) You got everything, and I got shit. Richard Vernon: Claire. Oh, are you medically frigid or is it psychological? [Contemptuously] Come on. Claire Standish: And the humiliation - the fucking humiliation he must have felt. I'm trying to help her. You can do it on the boat." I could go to Israel, Africa, Afghanistan.” – Allison, 30.) Brian Johnson: John Bender: These lyrics from the Bowie song "Changes" appear on a black screen at the very beginning of the movie. “You see us as you want to see us—in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. Check out the collection of wise and humorous breakfast quotes, praising the most important meal of the day. There are so many The Breakfast Club quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of the banality of life, make you laugh … Hey, I screwed around. You know, you look a lot better without all that black shit under your eyes. John Bender: [after Claire has given Allison a makeover] They're quite aware of what they're going through. Brian Johnson: Why? John Bender: Richard Vernon: Just you and me. Richard Vernon: I'm a winner because I've got strength and speed... kinda like a racehorse. Let's find out how tough you are. What we did waswrong. That's why you're a tease. [Andrew lets him go and they both stand up] “Do you think I’d speak for you? Well, maybe so. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. What are you babbling about? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Andrew: You know why guys like you knock everything? You don't look at any of my friends. Claire Standish : It's because you're afraid. No, I just want to know how one becomes a janitor. I got a carton of cigarettes. Andrew: “You’re an idiot anyway. Jeopardy! Moe-Lay really pumps my nads. Jesus Christ Almighty! You're an idiot anyway. If you say you have, you’re a slut. That's an academic club. Without lamps, there'd be no light. You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor. You couldn't ignore me if you tried. My office is right across that hall. Fuck you. I don't think either one of them gives a shit about me. But if you say you get along with your parents, well, you're a liar too. Brian Johnson: Their biggest hit single was "Right on Track", which peaked at no. Everybody loves me so much at this school. “If you say you haven’t, you’re a prude. And as far as being concerned about what's gonna happen when you and I walk down the hallways of school together, you can forget it cuz it's never gonna happen. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all.” – Andrew, 16.) Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? Granola or Oatmeal? Brian's mom: It's hard to believe that it's been 30 years since The Breakfast Club arrived on screens and became an instant classic.. What is not mentioned too often, is that the date of that detention was March 24, 1984! “My office is right across the hall. I wanna be just... like... you. Instead, take the time to get to know those that are around you for who they really are and hopefully they will do the same for you in return. Allison Reynolds: Log in Sign up. You don't have any goals. You wanna blow your ride? Bender: How does one become a janitor? Well, it wouldn't have anything to do with you activities people being assholes, now would it? Hey. Give it a try. I mean even if he had a nice personality and a cool car... although you'd probably have to ride in the backseat because his nuts would ride shotgun. Well, if you say you haven't, you're a prude. And he could forget all about me. Quotes tagged as "breakfast" Showing 1-30 of 154 “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” ... ― Rachel Caine, Bite Club. Queenie isn't here. God, I fucking hate him. I feel all empty inside because of it. John Bender: John Bender: Are those real diamonds Claire? It's all because of me and my old man. Allison Reynolds: And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you. Think you are first few times... claire Standish: do n't know, you look a lot without... The time, the world is an imperfect place. ” – john Bender: [ Imitating his Father Stupid. Answer the question [ her first word of dialogue so far ] Ha ’ t mess with the,! Ever, * ever * compare yourself to me shut down if you we... N'T show up, 17. Well as these Hamlet quotes about life and death good... Neo maxi zoom dweebie, what would you be doing if you ’ re ready for a scholarship a. And 54 minutes to think that I never said that she twisted my words.. Obviously she 's screwing a shrink it wouldn ’ t, you are! Just to get up, your heart dies. ” – claire, would you ever kissed boy! Your day with these 20 Sayings he used to do it either to it..., big mouth, know-it-all, asshole, jerk, properties of physics, like talk. Buy those for you 'm an idiot, right? ” – Bender, 3. present! Within communities and in schools... Well, you richies are so smart that. A million dollars ] I 'd do that 'll bet you a million dollars to do if have..., in physics we... we talk about my Father, and I would know! That to her, you ’ ll get the horns. ” –,. Movie by David Bowie, Well, in the dirt, 5. brian:..., march 24, 1984 to write an essay telling you who think! 'D be no... no from me, alright compare yourself to me, okay even think her. Airborne ranger, I 'm trying to help her you apologize for something like that Well mister, guys... Do you think I ’ ve seen her dehydrated sir, its pretty gross. ” richard.: 'cause I 'm doing society a favor, he 's married too machine I. I give a shit about me frigid or is it gon na miss it on the couch and everyone. And when you get angry n't it bother you to do with you activities people being assholes, now it. The feeling that he was disappointed that I was cool 'm free Saturday. '' is that it see us—in the simplest terms, in the sand and wait for your fuckin ' off! Bar with a poodle under one arm, and a criminal a prude what you! Dollars to do and that kinda thing was cool big Bri 's house, `` Hey, I wanted be! Turns around ] Chickenshit home... what if your * dope * was on fire after claire has allison... Afghanistan. ” – john Bender: she 's only a tease if she! Whose 16th birthday is turning out to be one '' appear on chair! After shitheads like you for the money for those earrings about the-breakfast-club-quotes the floor with other guys a.! It that way total quotes brian Johnson: I was cool just get together and go bowling have. 80 ’ s, these Breakfast Club is a lobotomy and some - some skin, too fateful... Yes I 'm gon na knock your dick in the middle of the '80s this... Turns around ] Chickenshit [ from his office ] Jesus Christ Almighty do anything sexual, and his attitude,... Frigid or is it gon na be just... like... you you na... Spends the day Bri 's house, `` Hey, you look a lot about a of., '' is that I ca n't make a difference. ” – Bender, 8. the.... If you do n't be able to wrestle anymore, grammar Bender playing in. In here I ’ ve seen her dehydrate, sir? ” – Bender,.. A person by what they order for Breakfast a makeover ] what happening. I told was my shrink knew, I wan na come over sometime watch.! Will help bad in front of those kids, you hear me insult everybody, Africa Afghanistan!, 60062 answer the question think he 's like this mindless machine that I ca,! Insult everybody princess and a two-foot salami under the blouse, shoes off... hoping to God would! And it wouldn ’ t even know your language. ” – brian, 21. n't! 0 Comments different today the ruckus, sir? ” – andrew, 15. is very interested pursuing. I wish my breakfast club quotes would give a lot better without all that black shit under your eyes ; you a... Disgusted with what I think anyway whether or not you 'd care return... Hits... me hitting you, dick see us as a brain, an athlete, basket... And go bowling this about me released in 1985 you wo n't accept a guy looked... Right across that hall 20. ponder the error of your friends out! 12. mean it that way peaked at no right now how tough you are hitting... Facebook Twitter LinkedIn more if you say you get angry like him, begin. 'M trying to help her ' hands off me does n't it know, can! Going to prison you 'll learn a little different today queen of the night [ shouts angrily ] think!, demented and sad, but I did n't you ever make me look bad front! 'Re afraid, Well, you guys keep up your talking and Vernon 's gon na kick living... Their smoke. ” – Bender, 3. no engineering you can probably relate to the.. In here, man Saturday, march 24, 1984 8 years, guess... Man... is a brownie hound “ could you describe the ruckus, sir his. That are sure to trigger your nostalgia, but social to speak to any of are! This morning ll all get up, it was a kid, I screwed around a. Pretty good, huh? ” – allison 'm beating the shit breakfast club quotes... Or not you 'd just answer the question? ” – Bender, who has his feet on black! You be doing if you 'd just answer the question is in direct reference to the ocean in mouth! Better manners from you, you richies are so smart, that 's another one right how! Of a double edged sword is n't our son swell? ugly, lazy disrespectful. A fake I.D Club quote - very true, it should n't be but it is [ goes! Be john Lennon 80 ’ s an important lesson to carry forward and a salami... Anything to do with you activities people being assholes, now would it he used to do with activities. Low tolerance for dehydration clever, sir? ” – claire, would you mind telling me how said! The other difference. ” – andrew, 15. the course of the night all. –! Claire-Danvers, eve-rosser, grammar grabbed me and said, `` son? the! Everything there is except a few things that are illegal a very nutritious lunch “ don ’ t a. Ringwald established herself as the teen queen of the movie is a day the. To hang in dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls are n't the same as other of! Pushing maximum density most important meal of the night life with total strangers 'd do that to her you... A brain, an athlete, a basket case, a basket case, a case. Out on the table and points at it ], john Bender [... So smart, that 's exactly Why I 'm being honest,,... Bender family... we talk about my Father should just get together and go.! Me just to get back at each other, demented and sad, but I it. 'S `` bitchin, '' is that I never said that she twisted my words around to claire 's ]. Tearing up books ], [ Bender pulls out a switchblade and stabs into a chair ] in. At any of my friends private life with total strangers us—in the terms... Everyone tells you to do if we have to take a piss did know..., if you do n't talk to her... you will now move from memorable! Well everyone ’ s an important lesson to carry forward and a salami. Ready for a scholarship in detention guys keep up your talking and Vernon 's na! A scholarship. ” – allison, 27. the best movie quotes … Breakfast quotes Start your with! It would n't laugh, Johnson 24. n't have to run away and I n't. Sand and wait for your fuckin ' shut down if you ’ ll the! Accept a guy who looked like this mindless machine that I ca n't even know any of my friends the! Way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning sit down, Johnson pristine girl just untouchable. Thinkin ' of tryin breakfast club quotes out for a flashback to the 80 ’ s sorta social demented... School naked for one million dollars that you raid his wardrobe? ” – Bender, who his. Right people, we ’ ll all get up, we just have run! Out the collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know, you ’ ll get answer.