Two Mile Inn & Crab House Address Ocean Dr & Intercoastal Wtwy Wildwood Crest NJ 08260 Phone (609) 522-1341 Never would I do the snow crabs again, especially for $32.I do recommend anything on their appetizer list. Located on Ocean Drive, just south of Wildwood Crest. Fish Dock Road will be on the right. Well, let me tell you the Crab House is not a place I would go back to. Download & Print Coupon Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260. Call Menu Info. FREE Glass of House Wine, Domestic Draft Beer or Fountain Soda. 609-522-1341. PLAN Welcome to Wildwood Wildwood 101: Introduction. Searching for Crab House Restaurants: 15 businesses found. Make the most of the warm summer months by dining outdoors in Crab House at Two Mile Landing's beautiful outdoor seating area. Crab, Fish, Chicken and Meats - Crab House Restaurants in Wildwood, NJ 501 Ocean Dr ... Wildwood, NJ 08260 Uber. Answer 1 of 23: I just read this in a post over on the Cape May Boards, someone was asking about a restaurant to get good crabs. This restaurant features live music daily in-season and is famous for its local blue claw all you can eat crabs!! At Crab House at Two Mile Landing, drivers will appreciate the ample parking options in the area. Searching for Crab House Restaurants: 15 businesses found. I will be vacationing in Wildwood this coming July and was hoping that it will be open by then. Get directions, reviews and information for Crab House Restaurant in Wildwood, NJ. For many reasons, this place is very good but the experience I had the other day wasnt as positive as other times.The service seemed to have been stretched thin- my guess because college has started for a few of the servers and so they were short staffed.I was also very disappointed with the Snow Crab legs...Very disappointed. From Cape May take Ocean Drive and we are just over the toll bridge on the Wildwood Crest side on the left. Welcome to Crab House with an address of 501 Ocean Dr in Wildwood, New Jersey. Status: Closed Sunday 11:30am-9:00pm Monday 11:30am-9:00pm Tuesday 11:30am-9:00pm Wednesday Answer 1 of 5: Anyone have an update on the Crab House? Answer 1 of 5: Anyone have an update on the Crab House? His shrimps were not that special for extra stars. The Crab House at Two Mile Landing 1 Fish Dock Road Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260 609-522-1341. (609) 522-4189. © 2021 Groupon, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Weekends are when crowds really head to Crab House at Two Mile Landing, so plan accordingly. At this restaurant, kids of all ages are welcome. Twomileinfo@thecrabhouse.com. Are they starting to rebuild? ”You don’t need a silver fork to eat a good food”. 1 Fish Dock Road Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260. The Wallace Family are at the helm of the Crab Trap today working closely with their staff to ensure you a pleasant dining experience. Also, one is forbidden to keep female crabs that are obviously carrying eggs or already have spawns, since they keep the crab population alive. The Crab House and 2 Mile feature 4 bars, 2 indoor dining rooms, 3 outdoor decks and a stage. Call early for your order and pick a time that You want o get your delicious meal. Dinner last night 9-4-12. Any information will be appreciated! Google gives it 4.3 so you can choose The Crab House to spend a good time here. Two Mile Landing: crab house - See 1,210 traveler reviews, 313 candid photos, and great deals for Wildwood Crest, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Are they starting to rebuild? All you can eat crabs, traditional seafood dishes and casual American Cuisine. Uries Waterfront Restaurant 588 Rio Grande Ave. Wildwood, NJ, 08260 Tel: 609-522-4189. Since we are from out of town we never heard of any reviews until after we ate and I typed in the name in a search site and came to your place on your website. In Wildwood, NJ, the daily crabbing limit is 1 bushel. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Crab House locations in Wildwood Crest, NJ. Find Wildwood crab house on homeandgardenideas for Wildwood. If you're strapped for time, take out food from this restaurant. Music lovers can enjoy live performances at Crab House at Two Mile Landing as well. He had fried shrimps, and I had garlic crabs. 433 Reviews (609) 522-1341 Website. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 1 Fish Dock Rd, Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, USA, #13 of 92 places to eat in Wildwood Crest, Coastal Blue Oceanside Bar & Grill - Wildwood Crest Beachfront Restaurant, #19 of 92 places to eat in Wildwood Crest, #25 of 92 places to eat in Wildwood Crest. Email. Groupon has verified that the customer actually visited The Crab House. ! Conveniently located at Two Mile Landing Marina at the foot of the Cape May-Wildwood Crest toll bridge, the Crab House is Cape May’s premier hotspot for the absolute freshest blue claw crabs, local seafood, live entertainment and waterfront views. Results for Wildwood crab house in Wildwood. Find 55 listings related to The Crab House in North Wildwood on YP.com. the crab house and two mile landing. He had fried shrimps, and I had garlic crabs. Children's menu. Nine persons were injured July 7 in the early evening when the floor of the Crab House Restaurant, which adjoined Two Mile Landing Restaurant, collapsed in a V-shape, according to Best Crab in Wildwood, Cape May County: Find 47,265 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Crab and search by price, location, and more. Way too little meat for way too much work- I've seen snow crab legs twice as big at Shop Rite. Ocean Dr Wildwood, NJ (609) 522-1341 The Crab House. Our in-season schedule is 7 days a week, opening at 11:30 am daily. "Does anyone know when the Crab House Restaurant will be opened after the recent collapse? EAT; EVENTS; THINGS TO DO; Crab House Restaurant. About. The Crab House vibe is casual, fun and family-friendly. The River Shack has been cheerfully described as the 'ideal hidden local spot' and a 'crab hunter's dream come true'. About Us. The Crab House at Two Mile Landing. We have 2 outdoor decks, inside dining rooms, several bars with flat screen TVs, and the best waterfront views in Wildwood. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised Groupon emails with awesome deals. We do not only catch the majority of the crabs served, but shed our own soft-shells and catch our own local fish, lobster and conch. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Crab House locations in North Wildwood, NJ. His shrimps were not that special for extra stars. The Wallace Family are at the helm of the Crab Trap today working closely with their staff to ensure you a pleasant dining experience. The Crab House Restaurant is part of the Wildwood restaurant. Main Menu Appetizer - Cold. 609-522-1341. View the menu for Crab House and restaurants in Wildwood Crest, NJ. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Make the most of the warm summer months by dining outdoors in Crab House at Two Mile Landing's beautiful outdoor seating area. In-season, The Crab House features live music nightly and a daily Happy Hour from 2-5 pm with drink and food specials (available at the bars only). The River Shack is our 'traditional Maryland Crab House atmosphere' featuring steamed crab specials and famous fried chicken. We have 2 outdoor decks, inside dining rooms, several bars with flat screen TVs, and the best waterfront views in Wildwood. Welcome to Crab House with an address of 501 Ocean Dr in Wildwood, New Jersey. The Crab House features 3 bars, 1 indoor dining room and 2 large outdoor dining areas. The vibe is casual and fun and very family friendly. About THE CRAB HOUSE AT TWO MILE LANDING: The Crab House at Two Mile Landing is located at 501 Ocean Dr in WILDWOOD, NJ - Cape May County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Seafood Restaurants, Crab House Restaurants, Marinas & Marina Services, Marinas, Full-Service Restaurants, Restaurant Crab Houses, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places … Live music featured nightly during the height of the season. Ocean Dr Wildwood, NJ (609) 522-1341 Whether it is a romantic first date, a family gathering, a night out on our deck bar Crabby Jack’s or a business function to impress your clients, we are here for you. Paul Prudhomme. MORE PHOTOS. Virginia Woolf. Crabbing more than that isn’t allowed. Includes The Crab House Reviews, maps & directions to The Crab House in Wildwood and more from Yahoo US Local Directions to Wildwood Directions from New York, Phildadelphia, and Wilmington and surrounding areas. First Timer blue crab Liz was awesome cracked open my crab barehanded .... No gloves... No fear! Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Find 54 listings related to Crab House in Wildwood Crest on YP.com. Grab a bite at Crab House at Two Mile Landing in Wildwood. Restaurant menu, map for The Crab House located in 08260, Wildwood NJ, Ocean Dr & Fish Dock Rd. The Crab House Restaurant is part of the Wildwood restaurant. Crab House is part of the Wildwood seafood restaurant, entertainment venue, restaurant. STAY Hotels Vacation Rentals Real Estate. TripAdvisor Traveler Rating #12 of 60 Places to Eat in Wildwood Crest. Crab House Wildwood; Crab House, Wildwood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Crab House Restaurant on Zomato By subscribing I agree to the Terms of Use and have read the Privacy Statement. Beach Creek Oyster Bar & Grill. Waterfront Dining in Wildwood Crest- ten minutes from the heart of cape may. The vibe is casual and fun and very family friendly. Crab House Restaurant [1 - 12199] Ocean Dr Wildwood NJ 08260. The Crab House$$1 Fish Dock Rd, Wildwood, NJ 08260Did not get to take photo of my food and my husband's food. Organization. Our in-season schedule is 7 days a week, opening at 11:30 am daily. All info on The Crab House in Wildwood Crest - Call to book a table. a selection of daily fresh fish specials (cajun spiced $2.95 extra), backfin crab baked lightly seasoned white sauce, served with linguini or choice of two vegetables. At Crab House at Two Mile Landing, diners can make use of the safe bike rack. PLAN Welcome to Wildwood Wildwood 101: Introduction. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My hands were to buttery to take photos. Find The Crab House in Wildwood with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Crab House opening April 11, 2014. Seafood Restaurants Bars Restaurants. My hands were to buttery to take photos. Crabbing more than that isn’t allowed. Menu ☰ Serving nicely cooked calamari rings, crab meat and cold pork roast is the hallmark of this restaurant. We decided to try the Crab House after having spoken with the Bar Tender earlier in the day. At this restaurant, kids of all ages are welcome. Any information will be appreciated! indoor and outdoor dining, both with harbor views. I will be vacationing in Wildwood this coming July and was hoping that it will be open by then. We do not only catch the majority of the crabs served, but shed our own soft-shells… It is open during the warmer months, May through October. STAY Hotels Vacation Rentals Real Estate. "Does anyone know when the Crab House Restaurant will be opened after the recent collapse? Business Information. Phone. The Crab House$$1 Fish Dock Rd, Wildwood, NJ 08260Did not get to take photo of my food and my husband's food. With Purchase of each Adult Lunch or Dinner Entree . It's a pleasant experience to eat good baked alaska. By entering my email above, I agree Groupon can send me emails for local services, shopping, travel and Groupon updates.I can unsubscribe any time by contacting Groupon here. Humbo Lump Crabmeat Cocktail $10.95 Large Shrimp Cocktail $7.95 Maryland Crab … Driving Directions: From Wildwood take Pacific Avenue to Ocean Drive. Grab a bite at Crab House at Two Mile Landing in Wildwood. Crab Cake Hotline - 115 E 17th Ave North Wildwood, NJ 08260. “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well”.