I'm doing the CS50 Caesar problem and for the most part, my code works. This file presents a solution for the caesar problem in pset2 of CS50x. See cs50.harvard.edu/x for the latest! x The answer to each puzzle is a single word or name in English, unless otherwise specified. All gists Back to GitHub Sign in Sign up Sign in Sign up {{ message }} Instantly share code, notes, and snippets. :) caesar.c compiles. I completed cs50 last year in 2020 and got my verified certificate with reference link. This course teaches students how to think algorithmically and solve problems efficiently. Explain concepts that needed to resolve the problem 2. All students, including concentrators and non-concentrators, are encouraged to take CS50 in fall term instead. Hot Network Questions A solution for Harvard / edX CS50 week 2 caesar algorithm text encryption assignment - caesar.c. 125 Mt. I did a Google Specialization at the same time with Coursera, "Automation with Python", but it wasn't even a 10% of this experience. My me50 page reflects 1 assignment still needing completion which is the new week 10 ethics one for 2021. It only takes a minute to sign up. If I start the program with ./caesar 10, it registers 10 as the key, and "encrypts" the plaintext letters by 10. Results for cs50/problems/2020/fall/caesar generated by check50 v3.1.2 :) caesar.c exists. Tutorials Location Auburn St. Auburn St. #350 Staff David J. Malan Brian Yu Diana Feng Diana Feng Ashley Wong Ashley Wong Available Slots Register REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER REGISTER Available Tutorials Date and Time Wed Jan 29, 2020, 10:30 AM May 2020 Posts 2. pSet4, 2020 → Memory (C) Filter (less) Recover; pSet5, 2020 → Data Structures (C) Speller; pSet6, 2019 → Python Hello; Mario (Less) Mario (More) Cash; Caesar; Bleep; pSet7, 2019 → Flask & AJAX Similarities; Survey; pSet8, 2020 → Track: Web Homepage; Finance; Final Project, 2020 → Web Application HTTP Status Code Cheatsheet x