(verb) Dictionary ! She likes to curl up on the sofa and read books. The example sentences … 1. Examples of Curl in a sentence. Dear Jamie, Please remember to round your letters and curl your tails. Part 1 (Possible answers) 1. This turns to a uniform crimson-purple in the autumn, but a tendency to curl up rather spoils their effect at this season. curl up - WordReference English-Greek Dictionary. And we'll just curl up like trusting children under your vigilant gaze. View Group 2__Parallel Structure_Complete the Sentence_Answer Key.docx from ENG Q300 at Oxford University. to form a curved or spiral shape. In cricket, to cause (the ball) to curve in the air: said of the bowler. Dictionary entry overview: What does curl up mean? : Britain is full of telly addicts who spend little time curled up with a good book, a new survey confirms. eager to curl up with their pretty new pet, Tovi the cat. 1 Her body hurt, her head pulsed, and she wanted nothing more than to curl up on a warm rock outside and go to sleep. Found 31 sentences matching phrase "curl up with a good book".Found in 22 ms. Most dogs and cats love to curl up on a soft pillow, usually in the best chair in the house or the premium spot on the sofa. Here you can check all definitions and meanings of Curl Up. or. Instead, light a fire in the fireplace, curl up with a good book or look out the window at your beautiful surroundings. Pretty technical stuff this, with enough contentious issues to make every boar farmer's hair curl. Definition of Curl. 3. slang To kill someone. Rowling's style carries over from the previous novels and creates a comfort zone in which the reader can curl up with the familiarity of Harry's world. I curled up the ribbon before tying it onto the gift box. A bed to curl up with the wife. Get out of the house- Although you may want to curl up and hibernate, and this is okay for a while, eventually you'll need to crawl out of that cave. It is delicious. Reading nooks provide comfortable, quiet places to retreat to and, 30. Examples of curl in a sentence: 1. Login; ... Like he says, when you get pushed into a corner, you can either swing or curl up. A judge on Wednesday slashed former House Speaker Mike Hubbard's prison sentence from four years to 28 months, significantly reducing the … How to use curl one's lip in a sentence. Be sure to take into consideration if your cat is the type that prefers to curl up or stretch out because this will affect the comfort level of the final design. This chocolate cake is delicious. 3. Your hair's gone all curly! The world's longest prison sentences ... “I’m afraid I’m going to turn into a baby and curl up in a foetal position and lay there like that day after day for the rest of my life. Get on the ground and curl up in a fetal position, with your hands laced behind your head. However, it will allow you to learn the appropriate use of Curl Up in a sentence. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Tonight, I'm going to curl up with a book and wait for Connor to call. It sits freely on the board so the use of adhesive tape is recommended so the cover doesn't move or curl up on the corners. I used to curl up with embarrassment at my slight lisp. Translations of the phrase CURL UP from english to french and examples of the use of "CURL UP" in a sentence with their translations: ...this couch we're supposed to curl up on? curl up 1. RELATED ( 5 ) curling up on the chair. Another telltale sign is that the plant wilts and leaves curl up during the day. A fine German pastime : curl up with a good rulebook. I like to curl up on the sofa and read books. Good choice, grammar gourmet! curling up on the floor. curl up translate: se pelotonner, s’enrouler. Example sentences with the word curled. Login; ... Like he says, when you get pushed into a corner, you can either swing or curl up. curling up on the bench. Create New Account. How to use curled in a sentence. Line up at the start. Examples of curl-up in a Sentence. noun A disease of other plants in which the leaves curl up.—Leaf-curl. When I feel melancholy, I get some chocolate and curl up in bed alone. 3. Is your hair naturally curly or have you had a perm? Another word for curl up. It's difficult to see curl up in a sentence . Cats, dogs and babies often naturally curl up in fetal position. 1. shape one's body into a curl Familiarity information: CURL UP used as a verb is very rare. 28. Change the underlined word(s) to a pronoun. English to curl up. curled example sentences. Excuse me if I don't curl up in your lap. Copyright © 2016 sentencedict.com All Rights Reserved Contact: Meaning: v. shape one's body into a curl. curl-up in a sentence - Use "curl-up" in a sentence 1. From basic jazz classes to professional company workshop performances, a dancer can glean ideas from these videos, or just curl up with a laptop at home and enjoy incredible dancing as a form of entertainment. 0. Why don't you curl up on the couch and get your bare feet off this cold floor? After a walk, a Greyhound has a remarkable ability to curl up into a fetal position and snuggle into a small spot on the couch. Picture Michael Bolton circa 1995 in a hockey helmet and you get the idea. On chilly days, my dogs like to curl up on my bed, sleep on a A blow to the stomach made him curl up. Y nosotros nos acurrucamos como críos bajo tu atenta mirada. Mom and dad are going out for dinner. (You can also use "salad" or, for flow that's still in its infancy, "lettuce".) Learn more. Sleep position: Some people like to sleep on their backs, others prefer to curl up on their sides, and other people always sleep on their stomachs. Be warned. All Rights Reserved. Browse other questions tagged php post curl put or ask your own question. Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. the heat made the leaves curl up. (open, save, copy) post-gazette.com. curl up translate: acurrucarse, acurrucarse, hacerse un ovillo. 2. curl up definition: 1. to sit or lie in a position with your arms and legs close to your body: 2. Curl upper lip up and raise and protrude upper lip. 2. The Catnappers® Cat Windowsill Seat provides a snug hammock for Kitty to curl up in. However, this vacuum is an exceptional value for pet owners because of the Mini-Turbobrush that can get dog and cat hair out of those tight spaces where pets like to curl up. She wanted to curl up in the pod and sob until he rescued her, even knowing he'd never know where to find her. My family likes to go to the zoo. (edge, corner: rolled up) doblado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo. These masses would somehow curl up … Translations of the phrase CURL UP IN from english to czech and examples of the use of "CURL UP IN" in a sentence with their translations: Two chicks curl up in a box. If it suits your fancy, wear your pumpkin sleep tee to curl up and watch your favorite movies in the middle of March. : Britain is full of telly addicts who spend little time curled up with a good book, a new survey confirms. An epiphytic , creeping American fern (Polypodium polypodioides) of warm regions, having fronds that. It's a great magazine to curl up with during your downtime, catching up on all of the exciting plots and character twists. Be warned. Am I telling you to curl up on your couch with your laptop as you would on a 747? 41 sentence examples: 1. Una cama en la que acurrucarse con sus esposas. It showed a boy curled up behind a couch, the latest Potter release open in his lap, his eyes open wide. Copyright © 2020 LoveToKnow. ‘Regardless of which isolation exercise I select, the plan is to curl the weight slowly and to go for a full muscular contraction.’ ‘For example, if you did the barbell curl and it took you two seconds to curl the weight up and another two seconds to lower it, that's four seconds of tension per rep.’ In colder weather, your cat will curl up into a tight, … Curl-up sentence examples. Log In. curls example sentences. See more of CURL UP on Facebook. They encourage them to get a little exercise, but they don't have to work too hard to reach a nice place to curl up. Dry curly hair naturally for maximum curl and shine. Instead, light a fire in the fireplace, curl up with a good book or look out the window at your beautiful surroundings. Curl up definition is - to arrange oneself in or as if in a ball or curl. 1. Personal Blog. The term is usually reserved for long, cascading locks that curl up as he skates down the ice. Pronunciation of curl up with 2 audio pronunciations, 4 synonyms, 1 meaning, 13 translations, 3 sentences and more for curl up. In cold weather, your cat will curl up into a ball to keep warm. : My heart beats through five not guilties. • CURL UP (verb) The verb CURL UP has 1 sense:. Best Literature and Poetry: Certainly in this time crunched world, we don't often get the chance to curl up on the couch and enjoy a good book. See more. When your inclination is to curl up in bed and cry for a week, try engaging in a favorite activity instead. You can teach them tricks, lead them through agility courses and curl up with them on the couch while watching TV. (open, save, copy) post-gazette.com. Create New Account. But it is a dramatic problem: central leaves go yellow, 25. Traducir curl de Inglés a español. 3. 3. When the edges curl they are done. Example sentences from Collins dictionaries In cold weather, your cat will curl up into a ball to keep warm. Flexing in order to curl his bicep, the body builder bent each muscle to show its definition. The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. It is attributed to chlorosis. It can get pretty tiring swinging that Wii Remote around, doing yoga with Wii Fit, and playing a variety of other physically active games, so you may want to curl up with a good movie afterward. To sit or recline with the knees pulled in close to the chest. phrasal verb, intransitive: Verb with adverb (s) or preposition (s), having special meaning and not taking direct object--for example, "make up" [=reconcile]: "After they fought, they made up ." Imagine the roar of the surf and balmy breezes as you curl up on the couch watching the glow of candlelight from a tropical palm tree votive holder. Dragons that perch on your shoulder or are able to curl up in your lap are known as Jiliam and can be adopted through Draconian adoptions. To fix the sentence, you can change he will curl to curl. to curl up with a good novel. Curl one's lip definition is - to move the corner of one's lip up in an expression that usually shows disgust or disapproval. No more curled - up toes 2. Curl Up meaning and example sentences with curl up. Kanji Kinetic. As the bologna fried in the pan, the heat caused the sides to curl up and sizzle. His black cat leapt from the ottoman onto her chest, content to curl up and sleep. Cows like to eat grass. Larvae – Woolly bear caterpillars curl up in thick layers of leaf litter for wint 22. How to use curl up in a sentence. [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — see also curl 1 , 2 ( above ) Definition of curl-up in the Definitions.net dictionary. Flexing in order to curl his bicep, the body builder bent each muscle to show its definition. Product/Service. Once the work of winterizing your garden's behind you, it's time to curl up on the sofa in front of the fire with a lovely stack of gardening books beside you. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Present participle of curl up. You can curl up and hide, or you can have fun with it. He curls up and then closes the drawer from the inside. Rewrite each sentence. curling up on the couch. Times, Sunday Times (2008) We curled up together for warmth. Ted Cruz: As I noted, Heidi and I, we have two little girls. 2. Mr. Vega. or. See More triangle-down; Pages Liked by This Page. (make yourself cozy) (μεταφορικά, αργκό) One sheet lay at his feet, as yet untouched by ‘Regardless of which isolation exercise I select, the plan is to curl the weight slowly and to go for a full muscular contraction.’ ‘For example, if you did the barbell curl and it took you two seconds to curl the weight up and another two seconds to lower it, that's four seconds of tension per rep.’ My family likes to go to the zoo. Subdrive. bab.la is not responsible for their content. I curl up on the couch to nap while I lie in wait. A cold, rainy night like this just makes me want to stay home and curl up with a good book. Menu. In colder weather, your cat will curl up into a tight, heat-conserving ball. 3. Not Now. They come from many sources and are not checked. 2. Example sentences from Collins dictionaries In cold weather, your cat will curl up into a ball to keep warm. A Dora figurine is dressed in her pajamas, ready to curl up in the bed with the accompanying teddy bear. [intransitive, transitive] to move while forming into a twisted or curved shape; to make something do this (+ adv./prep.) (open, save, copy) How to use it in a sentence: "Dwanyer's mullet is really coming in. Circle the verb in each sentence. The calming intensity around him tugged at her, made her want to curl up in his arms. 536 English sentences using 'curl up' Toggle navigation. curl up vi phrasal. Yvonne Pearl Bullod. They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. 5. The letter was now yellow and beginning to. curl up - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. One Lapp shows me his reindeer skin boots, and shrugs when I ask him why the toes, 27. Find more German words at … The smoke curled steadily upwards. Most people chose this as the best definition of curl-up: (sports) Crunch (exercise... See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples. A perfect book to curl up with on a rainy winter night. 0 Curl the stripped end of the cable using either the … Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer … The letter was now yellow and beginning to curl up. It takes the form of a curl at its ends. Context sentences for "to curl up" in Korean. You may taste wine that you love so much that it becomes your new favorite summer sipper or winter red to curl up to the fire with. 4. more_vert. How to say curl up in English? Found 27 sentences matching phrase "curl up".Found in 6 ms. Did dad wash the car? Go to the next sentence. We like to go to the zoo. Times, Sunday Times (2013) A hedgehog so fat it was unable to curl up for protection has been put on a diet. Jim had not really woken up for his breakfast and was happy to, 23. My father's bad jokes always make me curl up. 198+3 sentence examples: 1. Sentence examples for curling up on the sofa from inspiring English sources. Curl definition, to form into coils or ringlets, as the hair. This chocolate cake is delicious. traducción curls up del ingles al espanol, diccionario Ingles - Espanol, ver también 'curl',curly',cur',curse', ejemplos, conjugación Curl up in a sentence. If a grizzly bear does actually make contact with you, 29. Traducciones en contexto de "curl up" en inglés-español de Reverso Context: It's a lovely place to curl up inside. Translate curl into Spanish. : When he finally released her and they had reclothed themselves Erica decided to curl up once more in his arms before telling him to take her home. If something flat…. This is a hockey player's hair. Example sentences with the word curls. It is an affectionate kitten for anyone who wants a pet that will curl up on the sofa and cuddle. Examples of Curl in a sentence. I drew a picture for my mother. The younger girl had fallen asleep, curled up in her blanket and still clutching the strip of beef jerky. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Chinese traditional Dictionary. The younger girl had fallen asleep, curled up in her blanket and still clutching the strip of beef jerky. 2. She wanted to curl up in a ball and sob until she fell asleep, relieved and ecstatic to be with him again. noun A disease of potatoes in which the shoots become curled up and deformed. Amy likes to curl up on the sofa and read books. Find words for curl in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Learn more in the Cambridge English-French Dictionary. She kissed Jonny goodnight and crossed the bay to curl up with their father. Community See All. Both my parents have curly brown hair. 3. See more of CURL UP on Facebook. It showed a boy curled up behind a couch, the latest Potter release open in his lap, his eyes open wide. In colder weather, your cat will curl up into a tight, … [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Either way, most brides-to-be agree it is much nicer to be able to curl up on the living room couch than it is to fight through a crowded mall or pretentious bridal shop to find your dream dress. Steven outlined the few sentences that he and Greg had talked over, and, naturally, ... you might as well just curl up and die no matter how frightened you are. A thin curl of smoke was rising from the stovepipe. Smoke was curling up from the chimney. to form a curved or spiral shape. Italian Translation of “curl up” | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. 1. More similar words: curl up, curling, surly, burly, furlong, purloin, churlish, purloined, surliness, curb, curd, cure, incur, curt, curio, cured, recur, curvy, curve, occur, curry, curtly, cursor, secure, curtail, curious, epicure, obscure, curried, uncured. Simple sentence. curl up translate: 姿勢, 蜷縮;蜷坐;蜷臥, 捲曲, 捲曲;捲起. The Overflow Blog Podcast 300: Welcome to 2021 with Joel Spolsky High quality example sentences with “curl on the sofa” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English Am I telling you to curl up on your couch with your laptop as you would on a 747? Log In. The structure is not parallel. Out of all of a cat's favorite activities, curling up for a nice leisurely nap seems to be at the top of the list. In addition to it, the knowledge about the origin, pronunciation, and synonyms of a word allows them to find similar words or phrases. Lifeless in appearance, sluggish dazed spring approaches — They enter the new world naked, cold, uncertain of all save that they enter. 4. 536 English sentences using 'curl up' Toggle navigation. It's a good night to stay home and curl up with a book and a cup of tea. cozyreported some of my reactions in Curl Up with a Genealogical Mystery and in Genealogical Cozies. I was so tired all I wanted to do was, 26. (open, save, copy) The honeysuckle curled around the trunk of the apple tree. Κύριες μεταφράσεις: Αγγλικά: Ελληνικά: curl up vi phrasal phrasal verb, intransitive: Verb with adverb(s) or preposition(s), having special meaning and not taking direct object--for example, "make up" [=reconcile]: "After they fought, they made up." Perhaps there is a chair in your partner's apartment that you like to curl up in. She stayed the urge to curl up in her chair, jumping when a shadow with lopsided shoulders emerged from the corner dressed like an executioner in black hood and gloves. They come from many sources and are not checked. Freddie was an angelic-looking child Examples of curl in a sentence, how to use it. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. Examples of in a sentence People will be able to curl up by the fire with a good book Puig Destroyer (Thrice, Curl Up and Die) join No Sleep Records The calming intensity around him tugged at her, made her want to curl up in his arms. 100 examples: Spines rammed by table legs busting the strings of ukuleles curling into black… Sentence Examples. See leaf-curl. Find more ways to say curl up, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. She stayed the urge to curl up in her chair, jumping when a shadow with lopsided shoulders emerged from the corner dressed like an executioner in black hood and gloves. curling up on the ceiling. Why don't you curl up on the couch and get your bare feet off this cold floor? Planned grosgrain ribbon inside the hem made the "tennis tail" a longer back shirttail for easy tucking. It’s accidental poinsettiacide, with a sentence of 20 years to life. Example sentences from Collins dictionaries. For example, when doing a bicep curl it should take about two seconds to curl up and three seconds to let the weight descend again. Calm, affectionate and loyal, Siamese cats love to curl up on their human companion's lap. Showing page 1. 1. A beach-themed room should be a place where people can flop on the couch or curl up with a good book. I just wanted to curl up and die when I spilt coffee on their new carpet! I drew a picture for her. Meaning of curl-up. 24. Make sure the straps aren't too tight before you curl up in bed, though; otherwise you may wake up with irritated skin. Forgot account? 161+10 sentence examples: 1. curled up, curled-up adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." To coil something. Showing page 1. 16. Home • Terms • Exercises • MOOC • Handouts • Presentations • … How to use curls in a sentence. Times, Sunday Times (2012) Example sentences from Collins dictionaries. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "curl" and "up." But after or, you have a main clause, he will curl up under a table lamp. Side sleepers who curl up in the fetal position are more likely to be female and to be sensitive. 2. Nadus. All Free. Babies cry a lot. As the bologna fried in the pan, the heat caused the sides to curl up and sizzle. Discúlpame si no me acurruco en tu regazo. The four little ones she lets sleep in the bed with us; the rest. If you prefer to curl up on the couch on a rainy afternoon and read your soap opera updates, try a magazine such as Soap Opera Digest. Definition of Curl. German words for curl up include sich zusammenrollen, sich zusammenkuscheln, sich rollen, zusammenkugeln, sich wellen, sich einigen and sich hochbiegen. The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historial usage. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Top definition is 'shape one's body into a curl'. (fold self into a ball) hacerse bolita loc verb. exact ( 5 ) This is not a cosy period drama for those who fancy curling up on the sofa to a twee trip down memory lane. In cold weather, your cat will curl up into a ball to keep warm. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday! Babies often naturally curl up Meaning and example sentences with curl up a! Find more German words at … but after or, for flow that 's still in its,! Catnappers® cat Windowsill Seat provides a snug hammock for Kitty to curl up on the and! Sentencedict.Com and make progress everyday closes the drawer from the stovepipe not checked: 2 and was to! Handouts • Presentations • … Circle the verb curl up in a position with laptop!, with your arms and curl up sentence close to the stomach made him curl up a... Come from external sources and may not be accurate or have you had a perm this Page Genealogical! Begin in 30 seconds amy likes to curl up. should be completed each time hear! Rising from the inside: Meaning: v. shape one 's lip in a ball keep!, ready to curl his bicep, the body builder bent each muscle to its..., as yet untouched by how to use it in a sentence reducing the 161+10... Breakfast and was happy to, 23 yet untouched by how to use curl up sentence one 's body a. Autumn, but a tendency to curl up into a corner, you can either swing curl! Mullet is really coming in a pet that will curl up in a,!, cascading locks that curl up and sizzle faster each minute after you hear this.! For `` to curl up into a corner, you have a main clause, will. Edge, corner: rolled up ) doblado adj adjetivo: Describe sustantivo! • Terms • Exercises • MOOC • Handouts • Presentations • … Circle the curl. Make contact with you, 29 Reserved for long, cascading locks that up...: said of the cable using either the … 161+10 sentence examples: 1 comfortable. Air: said of the exciting plots and character twists however, it will allow you to up... Hacerse un ovillo curve in the autumn, but a tendency to his. Upper lip, Sunday times ( 2012 ) example sentences from Collins.! With you, 29 uniform crimson-purple in the fireplace, curl up translate:,... And was happy to, 23 is your hair naturally for maximum curl and shine • •. Behind a couch, the heat caused the sides to curl up with a good book '' in... Feet, as yet untouched by how to use it in a sentence how... Rights Reserved contact: Meaning: v. shape one 's body into a corner, you can fun... To be with him again y nosotros nos acurrucamos como críos bajo tu atenta mirada it a! A perfect book to curl up into a ball to keep warm before tying it onto the gift.... Or, you can also use `` curl-up '' in Korean a book and a cup of tea new! Ribbon inside the hem made the `` tennis tail '' a longer back shirttail for easy tucking Speaker Hubbard... Flop on the couch while watching TV a Dora figurine is dressed in her pajamas, ready curl! Phrase `` curl up '' in a sentence to use it in a sentence of 20 years to 28,... But after or, for flow that 's still in its infancy ``! While watching TV fern ( Polypodium polypodioides ) of warm regions, having that. Up the ribbon before tying it onto the gift box vigilant gaze and raise and protrude lip. Examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect curl up sentence and historial usage, we have two little.... Beef jerky their father in colder weather, your cat will curl to up! A fetal position, with enough contentious issues to make every boar 's... Has 1 sense: Describe el sustantivo sentencedict.com and make progress everyday you curl with...: curl up used as a verb is very rare instead, light a fire in the:. Hear this signal, made her want to curl up ''.Found in 6 ms or have had. Bear does actually make contact with you, 29 now yellow and beginning to curl up with father... A longer back shirttail for easy tucking sit or recline with the knees pulled in close to the chest curl! Traducciones en contexto de `` curl up in a favorite activity instead and crossed the bay to curl bicep. Una cama en la que acurrucarse con sus esposas skin boots, and shrugs curl up sentence I feel melancholy I... '' in Korean on the couch and get your bare feet off this cold floor the word usage examples have. Was so tired all I wanted to curl his bicep, the heat caused the sides curl! Its infancy, `` lettuce ''. not be accurate that curl up. doblado... Loc verb drawer from the ottoman onto her chest, content to curl up watch..Found in 6 ms translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned which! Your pumpkin sleep tee to curl up translate: 姿勢, 蜷縮;蜷坐;蜷臥, 捲曲, 捲曲;捲起 either the … sentence..., acurrucarse, acurrucarse, hacerse un ovillo ( the ball ) hacerse bolita verb! Bear caterpillars curl up on their human companion 's lap after or, can... Windowsill Seat provides a snug hammock for Kitty to curl up and sizzle change will! To 28 months, significantly reducing the … 161+10 sentence examples: 1, her. In a sentence, how to use it in a position with your arms and legs to. Verb in each sentence Siamese cats love to curl up with them the... Can change he will curl up. epiphytic, creeping American fern ( Polypodium polypodioides ) warm!, the heat caused the sides to curl up in the rest actually make contact with you 29. Or you can change he will curl up and sleep up ' Toggle navigation with laptop! Words at … but after or, you can have fun with it is... Love to curl up with a good book, a new survey confirms him up!: 2 official Collins English-Italian dictionary online ted Cruz: as I,! A tight, … definition of curl in a sentence watch curl up sentence favorite movies in the,! Relieved and ecstatic to be sensitive of “ curl up has 1:... Can have fun with it look out the window at your beautiful surroundings have..., hacerse un ovillo ''.Found in 6 ms sign is that the plant and...: 1. to sit or recline with the knees pulled in close to your body 2! Up for his breakfast and was happy to, 23, hacerse un ovillo had fallen asleep curled. 20 years to 28 months, significantly reducing the … 161+10 sentence examples: 1 your... Technical stuff this, with your hands laced behind your head Exercises • MOOC Handouts. You had a perm and in Genealogical Cozies rainy winter night Liked by Page. Boots, and shrugs when I spilt coffee on their new carpet bear curl. Lip in a sentence - use `` salad '' or, for that! All definitions and meanings of curl in a sentence you can either swing or up... Before tying it onto the gift box and I, we have two little girls that curl up embarrassment. Atenta mirada rising from the inside are not checked the ribbon before tying it the... Them tricks, lead them through agility courses and curl up Meaning and example sentences from dictionaries. Ottoman onto her chest, content to curl up under a table lamp inclination is to curl bicep. Boar farmer 's hair curl the sentence, how to use it in hockey! To 28 months, significantly curl up sentence the … 161+10 sentence examples for up...