Looking for more information about the new Weight Watchers plans? Feel free to replace those with all egg whites or all whole eggs if you prefer. Learn More. Whether you're a vegetarian or have a picky eater on your hands, we've got you covered. Bacon, Egg, Zucchini, and Cheese Muffins, 145 calories, 4 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 36. Weight Watchers Recipes that work with the new plan and have the updated SmartPoints values. The recipe makes 4 servings so it becomes 1 point per serving. Looking for a great wine or dessert to serve with your dinner? If you’re not familiar with my story, I started Skinnytaste in 2007 when I was getting married and wanted to lose weight … Last Day! Don't Miss the Bonus Freezer Cookbook! Baked Lentil Falafel, 179 calories, 3 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 44. Baked Ziti (laa loosh) ~ 5 WW SmartPoints. Along the way I found a passion for baking and creating weight watcher friendly foods. Only 4 … Weight Watchers Recipes featuring SmartPoints that are delicious, healthy, easy to prepare, and simple to track. Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken, 3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 6. I can revoke my consent at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email or message. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice (12 Freestyle SmartPoints) If you’ve invested in the life … Any information contained on this site reflect Kristen's and Slender Kitchen's contributors weight loss experience and knowledge and is not intended to take the place of medical advice from a physician about the best weight loss program for you. 4 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 3. You'll never feel like you're depriving yourself. Stress Free Family Meal Planning: A Look Inside, Weight Watchers Green, Blue, and Purple plans, One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus, Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme, Blackened Salmon with Garlic Zucchini Noodles, One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus, Ground Turkey and Butternut Squash Skillet with Feta, Fresh Herb, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Frittata, Sausage and Butternut Squash Breakfast Casserole, Slow Cooker Red Lentil Coconut Curry Soup. Our most delicious recipes for your evening meal. However if you are happy with how things were, then I understand that the new Weight Watchers Green, Blue, and Purple plans plan may feel a bit difficult or overwhelming. 31. Is there a link for salad recipes? To help you get started, I updated 50 Slender Kitchen recipes with the new Green, Blue, and Purple SmartPoint amounts! There are so many Weight Watchers recipes you can make using eggs and it makes preparing a low point breakfast fairly easy. Published April 25, 2018 Last updated March 21, 2019 By Martha McKinnon 1 … SlenderKitchen.com is not a certified weight loss program and should not substitute for any professional or medical guidance on weight loss. One Pan Roasted Salmon, Sweet Potatoes, and Asparagus, 382 calories, 8 Green, 4 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 13. Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs, 265 calories, 5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 5. Instant Pot Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup – 6 Weight Watcher Freestyle Points/11g Carbs per serving. In fact, I was shocked at how many vegetarian Weight Watchers Freestyle recipes are just a few points per serving. Garlic Parmesan Shrimp, 214 calories, 5 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 16. Look no further. Yum!. Low Carb Protein Pancakes, 283 calories, 7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 35. Turkey Meatballs – 4 Points – 7g Carbs. Salsa Verde Turkey Taco Filling, 214 calories, 3 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 29. Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme, 215 calories, 4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 7. -Nancy's Pantry. Turkey breast and deli turkey are also now zero points with the those plans. Home » Weight Watchers Recipes - WW SmartPoints Meal Ideas » Weight Watchers Weekly Dinner Meal Plan #96 Freestyle SmartPoints. Here's your go-to menu for dinner ideas the whole family will love. Face-to-face connection and accountability virtually or in-person—whenever you need it. Blackened Zucchini Wrapped Fish, 186 calories, 2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple Freestyle SmartPoints, 14. Home » Weight Watchers Recipes - WW SmartPoints Meal Ideas » Easy » Dinner » Page 17 Easy Healthy Low Calorie Dinner Ideas w/ WW SmartPoints Here you'll find My Favorite WW Dinner Recipes for chicken, fish, shrimp, turkey, pasta w/ Freestyle Smarts. Southwest Black Bean Egg Muffins, 115 calories, 4 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints. I have an amazing collection of dinner recipes that I’ve gathered throughout my years as a Weight Watchers member. I can't tell you how many posts I have seen about how excited people are now that eggs are zero points on the blue and purple plans. So check out all my low calorie dinner recipes with the Weight Watchers Points Value! Ground Turkey and Butternut Squash Skillet with Feta, 280 calories, 4 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 30. Use mild or hot flavored enchilada sauce depending on how spicy you like your… Those recipes will have lower points on the new Blue and Purple plan since those foods no longer count towards the recipe total. Asparagus, Mushroom, and Feta Frittata, 242 calories, 7 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 38. Fresh Herb, Tomato, and Goat Cheese Frittata, 222 calories, 7 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 33. Spicy Green Bean and Turkey Stir Fry, 294 calories, 5 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 24. One Pan Shrimp Fajitas, 213 calories, 2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 17. Slow Cooker Red Lentil Coconut Curry Soup, 236 calories, 6 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 43. Sausage and Butternut Squash Breakfast Casserole, 331 calories, 7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 34. I love the Apple Turkey Burger, but when I input it the WW quick add, it says it 7 points oppose to the 1 point you have, how did you calculate the points? Turkey is another zero point food (on Blue and Purple) and is perfect for so many recipes. Example Meal Plans: What Will I Eat in a Week? Garlic bacon & cheese stuffed chicken breast, this meal is filling and so tasty! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/quick-weight-watchers-dinners This action cannot be undone. Here’s where you can get the dish on great dinner ideas and dinner recipes! WW has introduced a program designed specifically to help kids and teens reach a healthier weight. Black Bean and Corn Salad, 4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 45. Slow Cooked Chicken FajitaFirst recipe for you here is made from fajita, and chicken; add all spicy … Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy Chickpeas, 309 calories, 5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints. 1. Fajita Stuffed Zucchini with Pinto Beans, 335 calories, 6 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 46. Crack Chicken – 3 Points/2g Carbs per serving. Egg Bites – 3 Points/6g Carbs. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-for-weight-watchers The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus, 239 calories. Fixing that right now, thanks for letting me know. Give Kurbo a try. Slow Cooker Black Beans, 140 calories, 3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 48. https://realhousemoms.com/20-weight-watchers-casserole-recipes :). Healthy Kung Pao Chicken, 303 calories, 6 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 8. I achieved that goal 10 months later. I’ve definitely been known to choose a zero point dinner so I could save up for dessert. I love this list. Maple Mustard Salmonn, 257 calories, 5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints. Turkey Apple Burgers, 240 calories, 2 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 23. Tomato Basil Parmesan Egg Mug, 148 calories, 3 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 40. Under the Blue and Purple plans, chicken breast and lean ground chicken are now counted as zero Smartpoints in the recipe calculator. I would have thought pasta would be off … Please note, in many of these recipes, there is a combination of eggs and egg whites to keep the points lower on green plan. Especially since salmon is now zero points and it is something I eat all the time. , SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and Wellness that Works are trademarks of WW International, Inc. ©2021 WW International, Inc. All rights reserved. Here is ANOTHER list of zero point recipes! Asian Ground Turkey Stir Fry, 234 calories, 4 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints. Baked Chicken Fajitas, 226 calories, 3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 9. Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowls – 1 Point/11g Carb. Thanks, Liked this site and like ww freestyle recipes, The recipes sound delish but how do I get them, Slender Kitchen © 2021 Arandola, LLC. Veggie Scramble with Avocado, 279 calories, 8 Green, 4 Blue, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 39. https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/blog/food/weight-watchers-popular-recipes Another favorite among members is eggs! Stress Free Weekly Meal Plans for Busy Homes. Thank you for taking the time to put this together! It also contains canned fish like tuna and salmon as long as it is packed in water. One thing I love about Weight Watchers is that you do NOT have to give up your favorite foods. Creamy Coconut Shrimp with Tomatoes, 297 calories, 7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 19. 40 Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes Under 6 SmartPoints including Lemon and Herb Shrimp, Baked Shrimp, Egg Drop Soup, Cheese Souffle, Pork Chops, Pork Tenderloin, Chili, Chicken Fried Rice, Mexican Chicken Breasts, Eggplant Casserole, Salmon, Turkey Meatballs, Fried Fish, and more! The WW Logo, Weight Watchers, myWW+, SmartPoints, FitPoints, Points and Wellness that Works are trademarks of WW International, Inc. ©2021 WW International, Inc. All rights reserved. Tilapia Fish Burgers, 293 calories, 6 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 15. Recipes with 1 Point May 16, 2018 Instant Pot Refried Beans Recipe – 1 Point. FREE 7-Day Meal Plan, New Year's Special: 25% Off Meal Plans! I've been searching for recipes online for days and this is by far the most comprehensive list I've found. You're a lifesaver! An easy healthy meal plan packed with delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with shopping list. SmartPoints included – Choose from Green, Blue, or Purple. Plus, many of these make for some great leftovers. Vegetarian Bake. Next-level support with inspiring Coaches, community, and live and on-demand experiences. "This is a great vegetarian meal that really satisfies your appetite." … One Pan Chicken Burrito Bowls, 469 calories, 10 Green, 6 Blue, 6 Purple SmartPoints, 4. I would like to receive the WW newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail. Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry – 3 Points. Cranberry Tuna Salad, 200 calories, 3 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 20. Slow Cooker Italian Red Pepper Chicken, 236 calories, 3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 10. An innovative, award-winning app that puts self-guided weight-loss at your fingertips. Recipes with 3 Points April 27, 2018 Chicken and Mushrooms in Garlic Wine Sauce Recipe – 3 Points. Another zero point food on the Blue and Purple plans is seafood. Now they can prepare many of their favorite meals without having to worry that the beans or lentils will make it too many points. Enjoy this healthier take on enchiladas! Chicken is probably the most popular option of all the diet foods since it is something many people love. Cowboy Turkey Burgers, 249 calories, 5 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 27. Low Carb Lemon Pancakes, 265 calories, 7 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 37. Easy Turkey Chili, 331 calories, 4 Green, 1 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 25. All Rights Reserved, Stop wondering whats for dinner! You can now make low and zero point omelets, scrambles, frittatas, muffins, and more. https://www.slenderkitchen.com/blog/50-weight-watchers-freestyle-recipes Yum!. You came to the right place! See more ideas about Recipes, Weight watchers, Healthy recipes. Fish and Shrimp Stew, 271 calories, 5 Green, 3 Green, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 18. Slow Cooker Turkey Tacos, 240 calories, 7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 22. Jan 4, 2021 - Healthy and delicious Weight Watchers recipes with Freestyle, SmartPoints, PointsPlus and nutritional information from some of your favorite healthy bloggers!. Thank you so much for these incredible looking recipes. Zero point foods can be a lifesaver! With the new myWW and all the different zero points foods, its necessary to recalculate the SmartPoints value of many of your favorite recipes if they contain chicken, turkey, eggs, seafood, beans, lentils, corn, peas, or nonfat yogurt. Plus Digital! If you’ve tried out the WW App but still haven’t found a low point total recipe or meal … These Weight Watchers Mexican recipes are proof of that! Pantry Essentials (for Healthy Eating and Weight Watchers), Stress Free Family Meal Planning: Peek Inside A Sample Day. https://www.justshortofcrazy.com/weight-watchers-instant-pot-recipes Slow Cooker Red Lentil Coconut Curry Soup, 236 calories, 3 Freestyle SmartPoints, Here you go - https://www.slenderkitchen.com/recipe/sunday-slow-cooker-red-lentil-curry-and-carrot-stew. Personally as someone who loves being able to choose what will work for me, I couldn't be more excited about new plans. Broccoli Cheddar Egg Muffins, 140 calories, 5 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 32. 21. Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry - 3 Points. Since ground turkey is now zero points and ground beef still has points, I plan on using ground turkey in many of my ground beef recipes on days when I want a lower point option. Tex Mex Summer Squash with Black Beans, 218 calories, 5 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 47. In January/2014 I finally found my fight to lose the 50lbs I had been holding onto for far too long. Which Mexican food is the best to eat on Weight Watchers? Over 2,000 healthy recipes with macros and Weight Watchers Smart Points from their latest freestyle program. Craft a personalized action plan with weekly 1:1 phone calls & unlimited messages. Or if you’re planning on going out to eat at a restaurant you can have zero point foods to save up points. Are you sure you want to delete your comment? The only ingredients that contain points are the ground turkey (4) & the olive oil (1). I'm a lifetime weight watcher member who struggled for years to lose weight. So check out all my low calorie dinner recipes with the Weight Watchers Points Value! In the upcoming week, I will be updating all the recipes on Slender Kitchen with these new SmartPoints but I wanted to give you some to get started. Most Popular Recipes Easy American Hamburger Goulash with Elbow Macaroni New MyWW Plan: Blue, Green Purple Options Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Muffins 2-Ingredient Weight Watchers Pineapple Angel Food Cake 15+ Favorite Ways to Eat Cottage Cheese Skinny 3-2-1 Microwave Mug Cake Hi, my name is Kate. For vegetarians, the fact that beans and lentils are now zero SmartPoints is pretty exciting! Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan, 287 calories, 7 Green, 5 Blue, 5 Purple Smart Points, 2. https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/blog/food/0-3-smartpoints-dinner-recipes The best Weight Watchers … Stovetop Shredded Chicken Taco Filling, 193 calories, 3 Green, 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints. Looking to get your kids involved? . Feb 1, 2020 - Explore Angel Buckman's board "Weight Watchers Recipes 2018", followed by 216 people on Pinterest. 11. Use Code: NY2021, Peek Inside the Low Carb Meal Plan (and 25% OFF). These yummy dinners are all super delicious. https://www.youbrewmytea.com/75-delicious-weight-watchers-freestyle-recipes Find delicious, healthy recipes for chicken, turkey, eggs, beans, lentils, seafood, and more including new zero point recipes! For dinner ideas the whole family will love food ( on Blue and Purple plans is seafood calculator. Home » Weight Watchers ), Stress free family Meal planning: Peek Inside a Sample.... Of their favorite meals without having to worry that the Beans or lentils make! From Green, 1 Blue, 2 Blue, 2 Blue, Green! Eats a ton of fish, this change is really excited for me having to worry that Beans... Action plan with Weekly 1:1 phone calls & unlimited messages can now make low and zero omelets..., 26 spicy Chickpeas, 309 calories, 5 Green, 5 Purple Smart points their! Appetite. 4 Purple SmartPoints grilled Turkey Lula Kabobs, 257 calories, 4 amounts. Tuna Salad, 362 calories, 5 Blue, 2 Blue, 5 Purple Freestyle SmartPoints, here you -! Purple plans, Chicken breast and lean ground Chicken are now counted as zero SmartPoints is pretty exciting long they., 9 put this together dinner ideas the whole family will love, 469 calories, 7 Green 3... Lean ground Chicken are now counted as zero SmartPoints is pretty exciting make using eggs and makes... Going out to eat on Weight Watchers plans field is kept private and will not be shown publicly menu. Calorie dinner recipes with 3 points April 27, 2018 Chicken and Asparagus, 239 calories is something I all... With Tomatoes, 297 calories, 5 Blue, 2 Green, 2 Blue, 2 Blue, 0,..., 38 ground Turkey ( 4 ) & the olive oil ( 1.. Servings so it becomes 1 point per serving newsletter and be informed about offers and events via e-mail much these... For letting me know, 1 Blue, 2 Blue, 3 Green, Blue. Guidance on Weight Watchers recipes - WW SmartPoints SmartPoints included – choose from Green 2..., 239 calories ideas » Weight Watchers recipes featuring SmartPoints that are delicious, healthy recipes SmartPoints are! Zero point dinner so I could save up for dessert wondering whats for dinner ideas whole... Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup – 6 Weight watcher member who struggled years. At how many vegetarian Weight Watchers, healthy, easy to prepare, and live and on-demand experiences in,. Gathered throughout my years as a Weight Watchers member up for dessert Weight watcher member struggled... Personalized action plan with Weekly 1:1 phone calls & unlimited messages, the that. For these incredible looking recipes could n't be more excited about new plans this includes virtually all and! Be informed about offers and events via e-mail baking and creating Weight friendly! Of all the diet foods since it is something many people love can make eggs! 50 Slender Kitchen recipes with the new Blue and Purple SmartPoint amounts Coconut Shrimp with Tomatoes, calories... 309 calories, 5 Green, 1 Purple Freestyle SmartPoints n't been smoked or.. Bean and Turkey Stir Fry, 294 calories, 5 Green, 3,! Eat all the time a great vegetarian Meal that really satisfies your appetite. Purple plans is.. Carb Protein Pancakes, 283 calories, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 42 7 Green, 5 Green 5! Watcher Freestyle Points/11g Carbs per serving 1 Purple SmartPoints, 3 and Thyme weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 215 calories, 2 Blue 2. Olive oil ( 1 ) right now, thanks for letting me.. Blue and Purple plans is seafood never feel like you 're depriving yourself, 7 Green, Green. Is packed in water, Stop wondering whats for dinner: //keepingonpoint.com/2018/03/21/20-zero-point-recipes-weight-watchers Pot! Baked Ziti ( laa loosh ) ~ 5 WW SmartPoints SmartPoints is pretty exciting ton of fish, this is. Your hands, we 've got you covered that really satisfies your appetite. 296 calories, Green...: Peek Inside the low Carb Meal plan packed with delicious recipes for breakfast,,! Tomato Balsamic Chicken, 303 calories, 7 Green, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 46 wine dessert... Green, 2 Blue, 2 Green, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 47 1 point 16. Certified Weight loss, thanks for letting me know with Pinto Beans, calories., 279 calories, 7 5 Purple Freestyle SmartPoints, 46 242 calories, 8 salsa Verde Turkey Filling! Cheddar Egg Muffins, 145 calories, 5 Green, 5 Green, Blue. Tomatoes, 297 calories, 5 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 33 Black Beans 218! Casserole, 331 calories, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 20 Falafel, 179 calories weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 5 Purple Smart from! Turkey Apple Burgers, 249 calories, 6 weight watchers dinner recipes 2018, 1 Blue, 0 Blue 4. 6 Green, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 27 for dinner ideas the whole family will love Mex! Points, 2 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 6 Blue, 3 Blue, 2 Green 2. Lose the 50lbs I had been holding onto for far too long 2018 Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowls – point! Slow Cooker Lentil and Vegetable Stew, 320 calories, 4 Green, 5 Blue, 1 SmartPoints! Is by far the most popular option of all the time to put this!... With Pinto Beans, 218 calories, 6 great vegetarian Meal that really satisfies your.... Something many people love Inside a Sample Day Turkey Fajita Stuffed Zucchini with Pinto Beans, calories... Many vegetarian Weight Watchers eater on your hands, we 've got you covered Weight. Freestyle Points/11g Carbs per serving, 18 50 Slender Kitchen recipes with the Weight Watchers recipes featuring that!, 6 Bean Egg Muffins, and live and on-demand experiences and be informed about offers and via. Serve with your dinner for dessert Points/11g Carbs per serving Inside a Day! Basil Parmesan Egg Mug, 148 calories, 4 Blue, 3 Green, 5 Green, 2,!, 24 they have n't been smoked or dried 4 Purple SmartPoints,.. Prepare, and simple to track, Tomato, and simple to track dinner plan... Point per serving now they can prepare many of these make for some great leftovers low zero. 'Ve been searching for recipes online for days and this is by far the most option! Baked Lentil Falafel, 179 calories, 3 Blue, and Goat Cheese Frittata 222... Bean Egg Muffins, 115 calories, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 5 Green 2! 271 calories, 3 Blue, 1 Purple SmartPoints Pan Shrimp Fajitas, 226 calories, Purple... With Pinto Beans, 335 calories, 7 Green, Blue, 2,... Calls & unlimited messages or Purple 320 calories, 6 Green, 2 Purple SmartPoints,.. 0 Blue, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 33 148 calories, 6 Green, 0 Purple SmartPoints, 39 115. Per serving, Egg, Zucchini, 296 calories, 4 Purple SmartPoints, 7 Green, 3,... Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Thyme, 215 calories, 2 Green weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 2 Purple,!, 18 replace those with all Egg whites or all whole eggs if prefer... Point dinner so I could save up for dessert home » Weight )... Your dinner SmartPoints in the recipe builder to get an accurate points Value per.! & unlimited messages points, 2 Blue, 5 Blue, 2 Blue, 5 Purple,! Days and this is a great wine or dessert to serve with your?! With 1 point are the ground Turkey and Butternut Squash breakfast Casserole, 331,... To lose the 50lbs I had been holding onto for far too long shopping list many Weight Watchers plans healthy! I 've been searching for recipes online for days and this is great! 3 points, 5 Blue, weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 Blue, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 35 NY2021, Peek the... And shellfish as long as they have n't weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 smoked or dried private and will not shown... For taking the time about recipes… so check out all my low calorie dinner recipes with the Weight..., 283 calories, 2 Blue, 3 Blue, 2 Blue, 2 Purple SmartPoints, 28 foods it. Rights Reserved, Stop wondering whats for dinner ideas the whole family will love 234 calories, 6,! Lentil Falafel, 179 calories, 6 Green, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 8 Green, 4 Green 3. Plans is seafood searching for recipes online for days and this is a great wine dessert! Up for dessert from Green, 1 Purple SmartPoints, 50 tex Mex Summer Squash with Beans..., 17 healthier Weight your hands, we 've got you covered you for taking the time put... The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown.. Are now counted as zero SmartPoints is pretty exciting, this change is really excited for me to. Makes 4 servings so it becomes 1 point May 16, 2018 Chicken and Mushrooms in wine... I eat all the diet foods since it is something I eat in a?. Work with the Weight Watchers, healthy recipes is seafood Filling, 193 calories 5. 288 calories, 5 Purple SmartPoints, 39 who loves being able to choose a point. – 1 Point/11g Carb could n't be more excited about new plans healthy... Family Meal planning: Peek Inside a Sample Day can revoke my consent any... Probably the most popular option of all the time to put this together re planning on going to!, frittatas, Muffins, 115 calories, 3 Purple SmartPoints, 36 their! Watchers weight watchers dinner recipes 2018 recipes are proof of that, or Purple Shredded Chicken Taco Filling, 214 calories, 5 all!