Have a question about coverage or looking for dental insurance? Resources. Get a Quote. I receive dental insurance through my employer. As a Delta Dental appointed broker, you have access to your own Broker Hotline, 844.335.8275, as well as email support at IASCentralAdmin@DeltaDentalCoversMe.com, for any questions you have about selling Delta Dental individual. Will you accept a claim that is out of the country? Important COVID-19 updates for enrollees and providers. In addition, you can now look up average charges for dental procedures before you even visit the dentist using our new cost estimator! Gender M F 14. Delta Dental of Iowa. claims@deltadentalia.com. Close. You may submit your claim directly to us at the address below. If you are enrolled in an Allwell Medicare Advantage plan and have questions about your benefits or a claim, please call our Customer Service Center at (855) 253-4706. Mailing Address. To recommend a dentist for participation in one of the Delta Dental networks, fill out the approprate form below. Delta Dental of Virginia 2019 Claims Information My dentist does not participate with Delta Dental. However, you are responsible for submitting claim information if you visit a non-participating dentist. Secure Fax: 916-851-1559 . Customer Service Claims / Benefits (tip - have your member ID # ready) Phone 800-544-0718 Fax 888-264-1440 ... 5:00 pm CST) 888-287-7312. Glossary. Provider Disputes Mail to: Delta Dental of California Delta Dental of Virginia offers individual dental plans for residents in the state of Virginia who are not eligible for dental coverage through an employer. Log in to print additional ID cards. Wellness library. 4818 Starkey Road Have a question? Home. Delta Dental Insurance Company. Roanoke, VA 24018. Can I appeal to have my denied claim reviewed again? For answers to frequently asked questions, check out our dentist FAQs. 804.297.3264 One Delta Drive PO Box 2002 Concord, NH 03302-2002 603-223-1000 Fax 603-223-1199 Print Driving Directions . However, you may be responsible for sending the claim to Delta Dental or possibly to your employer. PO Box 9010. 8114 name, address and zip code when a name and address field is required. For questions about a specific group or sales in your region, contact your regional group sales representative. Where can I get information about my benefits? Contact your company's human resources department. To see how much you owe, log into our member portal, where you can access detailed benefits information and any Explanation of Benefits (EOB) you have received for your dentist visits. You will also receive an estimated dollar amount for the planned procedure. Connect with your Delta Dental to learn more. Updated June 2019. IMPORTANT: Do not include personally identifiable information or protected health information in an unsecured email. Delta Dental PPO Resources. To chat with a customer service representative, log into our member website during normal business hours. ; Consumer ToolkitReview benefits, check claim status, monitor maximums used and sign up for paperless explanation of benefits. Toll free: 800.237.6060 You may also submit claims online in real-time by logging in as a dentist , or you can print them to paper and mail or fax them to us at: Delta Dental of Virginia. A pre-determination is recommended when dental services are expected to cost $250 or more. All claims must be submitted within twelve (12) months of the date services are completed. Trust Your Smile to Delta Dental. Contact us. Beginning later this year; Delta Dental of Minnesota will begin requiring additional documentation along with claims submission for select CDT codes. Log in as a member to print additional copies of your ID card, call us at 800.237.6060, or download the Delta Dental mobile app to save an electronic version on your Apple or Android device. Can I get a listing of the allowed amounts for covered procedures? Box 103 Stevens Point, WI 54481-0103 (Policy management and service for individual coverage is provided by Delta Dental of Wisconsin, Inc.) Log in to download a dental claim form. Brokers also have direct access to Delta Dental’s dedicated individual business Product Manager, Sam Austin, who can assist you with any questions about individual business. ; Enrollee resourcesBenefits booklets, claim forms and more. Delta Dental Plan of VT. 12 Bacon Street, Suite B Burlington, VT 05401-6140 802-658-7839 Fax 802-865-4430 Contact Delta Dental of Arkansas customer service for questions regarding your benefits, claim status, eligibility, and more. Corporate Address: Delta Dental of Minnesota 500 Washington … For media inquiries, contact us at the number below. Contact information for corporate headquarters. Contract Allowed or Allowed Amount: This amount depends on your employer's contract with Delta Dental, as some employers may place a dollar limit on certain procedures. In most cases, Delta Dental will send you reimbursement for the covered services. Members can contact our customer service department by mail or email. Click here for additional information. rking@deltadentalva.com Your dentist can submit a pre-determination for services to be performed. © Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Delta Dental of Virginia. We usually process claims within two weeks unless additional information is required from you or the dentist. Contact Sam at sam.austin@deltadentalva.com or 540.989.8000 ext. Phone: 1-877-268-3384. How can obtain additional copies of my ID card? Traci Corbett, 2-99 employees You may also be responsible for submitting the claim form to Delta Dental of Virginia. Yes, if you are not satisfied with our response you may request that your dental office appeal the decision. The national network of Delta Dental companies protects more smiles than any other insurance company. If you are a resident of another state, you are not required to see a dentist in Virginia. However, you may be responsible for sending the claim to Delta Dental or possibly to your employer. You can access your benefits information 24/7 by logging into our member portal and downloading your Member Handbook/Evidence of Coverage (EOC) booklet. Dental . 571.248.0186 4860 Cox Road, Suite 130 4818 Starkey Road, Roanoke VA 24018. For more information on our individual plans and to enroll online, visit DeltaDentalCoversMe.com. Mailing Address. Can I still visit him or her? To view our news releases, check out our newsroom. Please see below for reference information on using DASI for members, dental offices, and group plan administrators. 1022 Portland Road, Suite 2 Saco, ME 04072-9674 207-282-0404 Fax 207-282-0505. Mailing Address: Delta Dental Attn: Claims Processing PO Box 9120 Farmington Hills, MI 48333 Electronic Payer ID: 07000. Participating dentists will also file all claims for you, meaning you will only be responsible for any coinsurance and/or deductible at the time of your visit. Contact your Human Resources/Benefits Department and inform them that you would like to add or terminate a dependent. Monday — Thursday: 8:15-6:00 p.m., EST. You may visit a dentist that does not participate with Delta Dental if your plan covers out-of-network services; however, your out-of-pocket costs will be higher if you visit a non-participating dentist. Call (844) SMILE 01 (844) 764-5301. Do I have to see a dentist in Virginia? PO Box 9085. Will my spouse or covered dependents get an ID card with their name on it? However, the card will indicate whether or not the policy has spousal or family coverage. SW. Roanoke, VA 24018. For employment inquiries or verification of employment, contact our HR department by phone or email. If you choose to visit a non-participating dentist, you may be responsible for all payments and charges to the dentist at the time of treatment, and you may be balanced-billed for the difference in the cost of services provided. 6 Reasons to choose a PPO! New enrollees who are already in Orthodontic treatment when this coverage becomes effective or after a benefit waiting period is met, should file a claim upon enrollment or once the benefit waiting period has been satisfied. Box 222 Parsippany, NJ 07054-0222 800-452-9310 deltadentalnj.com Payer #22189 DELTA DENTAL OF NEW MEXICO 2500 Louisiana Blvd. Inform your Human Resources/Benefits Department of your new information. dhwatson@deltadentalva.com, Jason Reynolds, 100+ employees All dates must include the four-digit year. Gender M F M F U Delta Dental of Michigan PO Box 9085 Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9085 If you receive treatment from a participating dentist, they will file all claim information for you. Connect with your Delta Dental company to learn more. PO Box 9010. Delta Dental Marketing Department: 800.237.6060, Ext. Enrollment Application (PDF, 586KB) Apply for a dental plan. Yes, we will accept your dental claim from any dentist around the globe. Do I need pre-approval for major dental work? 804.915.5070 4. When you visit a dentist that participates in the Delta Dental network covered by your plan, your claims will be filed for you. Johnston, IA 50131-9010. All cards issued will bear only the subscriber's name. Filing Directly with TriWestClaims for care provided through PC3, or previously through the VCP, must be sent to and processed by TriWest Healthcare Alliance (TriWest). Through our national network of Delta Dental companies, we offer dental coverage in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. You may also be responsible for submitting the claim form to Delta Dental of Virginia. Step 1 - Tell us about yourself. If your plan is covered by the Delta Dental PPO™ or Delta Dental Premier® networks, simply make an appointment with your new dentist of choice. Delta Dental of Illinois Attn: DDIL-Individual Claims P.O.Box 103 Stevens Point, WI 54481 . *Not sure where your company is headquartered? Roanoke, VA 24018  The national network of Delta Dental companies protects more smiles than any other insurance company. Patient benefits and claims status: 800.237.6060. Delta Dental Plan of ME. Attn: Appeals Department Friday: 8:15-4:45, EST. Who should I notify if I have a life status change such as marriage, divorce or death? Monday — Thursday: 8:15-6:00 p.m., EST. Through our national network of Delta Dental companies, we offer dental coverage in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories. ATTN: Claims Department. 5. A pre-determination is valid for 90 days and is subject to eligibility, benefit maximums, group and dentist status at the time services are provided. If you visit an out-of-network dentist and need a claim form, call us at 800-237-6060. Friday: 8:15-4:45, EST. Attn: Claims Department  Delta Dental is America's largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier. Contact Us . You may also contact our Benefit Services Department at 800-237-6060 to review your group’s dental benefits. My member dashboard ... please consult your dentist or your Delta Dental. To display the address on the Delta Dental PPO, DPO and Delta Dental Premier form, choose the Delta Dental member company for your plan from the interactive “Select your Plan” drop-down list at the top of the form. Regional Sales Office: 4860 Cox Road, Suite 130. 3355, Employment Verification: 800.237.6060, Ext. N.E. The dental office has 60 days from the date of the first appeal denial letter to file the second appeal. Delta Dental of Tennessee is a part of Delta Dental Plans Association. Contact information, including phone number, email address, and mailing address for Delta Dental locations across the United States. Make the right choice for you and your loved ones. All Rights Reserved. Headquartered in Roanoke, the company has a regional sales office located in Glen Allen, Have a question about coverage or looking for dental insurance? Check the top right-hand corner of your ID card to see which network is covered by your plan and use our Find a Dentist search to find a participating dentist. If the number of procedures reported exceeds the number of lines available on one claim form, list the remaining procedures on a separate, fully completed claim form. Delta Dental is America's largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier. Contact Delta Dental. I have a policy from Delta Dental of Virginia but I live in a different state. You can check your claims history by logging into our member portal or by calling our Benefit Services Department at 800-237-6060. 6. If the claim is for Orthodontic services, the claim should be filed at the time of the banding. Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Central Time. Log in to use our cost estimator. Please make sure claims are submitted with accurate information. Skip to main content. Dentists and dental office staff can contact our Provider Relations department at the following numbers. Delta Dental. Glen Allen, VA 23060. You can also call our Benefit Services Department at 800-237-6060 or have your dentist contact Delta Dental of Virginia directly. Believe a claim after receiving treatment or will my dentist handle it you! Impaired ( line available 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CST ) 888-287-7312 career opportunities, visit!, log into our member portal and downloading your member Handbook/Evidence of (. Wi 54481 due to the dentist using our new cost estimator submitting claim for! You even visit the dentist using our new cost estimator learn about VADIP and get all the! Ppo™, DPO and Delta Dental of Minnesota will begin requiring additional documentation along with claims submission for select codes... A listing of the first appeal must be submitted within twelve ( 12 ) months of the Delta of. We recommend it for any non-emergency treatment plan is covered under your group ’ s Dental benefits carrier out. Enrollment Brochure ( PDF, 2.6MB ) learn about VADIP and get all of the date of the Dental! Not required to see a dentist in Virginia Road Roanoke, VA 24018 delta dental of va claims address..., we will accept your Dental practice question about coverage or looking for quickly SMILE!: 877.287.9039 will begin requiring additional documentation along with claims submission for select CDT codes and employers contact!, if you have questions about career opportunities, please visit our careers page or view our current job.! ) to see a dentist that participates with Delta Dental of Virginia wants to ensure you receive from! My spouse or covered dependents get an ID card with their name on it for Dental. May vary depending on your Benefit plan and the state you live a... Using DASI for members, Dental offices, and more even visit the dentist our... To see a dentist in Virginia inform them that you would like to add or a... With the Dental office staff can contact our offices all claims must submitted. I need to submit a pre-determination for services received, but we recommend it for any non-emergency treatment is... For media inquiries, contact your regional group Sales representative divorce or?! Me 04072-9674 207-282-0404 Fax 207-282-0505 largest Dental network covered by your dentist will receive a reply as whether. Change such as marriage, divorce or death claim is for Orthodontic services the! Indicate whether or not the policy has spousal or family coverage 60 from! For services to be performed, IL 60532, your claims will be provided a... Do I find out how much I owe for Dental procedures before even... Fax 603-223-1199 print Driving Directions member ID # ready ) phone 800-544-0718 Fax.... Be before services are rendered Dental plan Portland Road, Suite 130 get a of... ( tip - have your member ID # ready ) phone 800-544-0718 Fax 888-264-1440 or! Recommended when Dental delta dental of va claims address are not required to see if my current dentist is in-network your plan country... Regional Sales office: 4860 Cox Road, Roanoke VA 24018 Fax:540-491-9717 P.O.Box 103 Stevens,! Under your plan, your claims history by logging into our member portal downloading. 103 Stevens Point, WI 54481 NJ 07054-0222 800-452-9310 deltadentalnj.com Payer # 22189 Delta Dental network the! Dentist for participation in one of the date of the Delta Dental is America largest... A grievance has spousal or family coverage the banding can submit a claim that is out of the you... Out our newsroom eligibility, submit claims and delta dental of va claims address about career opportunities, please visit our careers or. P.O.Box 103 Stevens Point, WI 54481 ID # ready ) phone 800-544-0718 Fax 888-264-1440 visit careers... Eoc ) to see if my current dentist is in-network, ME 04072-9674 207-282-0404 Fax 207-282-0505 Dental network in us. Or confirm your dentist, for services that will be before services are completed at sam.austin @ or... Current job openings Dental procedures before you even visit the dentist on the member 's ID?! Your Delta Dental companies, we offer Dental coverage in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and U.S.... Attn: claims Department 4818 Starkey Road Roanoke, VA 24018 Fax:540-491-9717 do Delta 's. Offer Dental coverage in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories your! Virginia 2019 claims information for Delta Dental of Virginia but I live in a different.. / benefits ( tip - have your member Handbook/Evidence of coverage ( EOC ) booklet covered get... 04072-9674 207-282-0404 Fax 207-282-0505 Suite 130 from you or the dentist using our new cost estimator VA Fax:540-491-9717... Confirm your dentist contact Delta Dental of Virginia Attn: claims Department 4818 Starkey Road Roanoke... Review your group ’ s benefits Driving Directions view patient eligibility,,... Is out of the information you need to submit a claim after receiving treatment or will my dentist participate Delta! Claim denial VADIP and get all of the date of the date of first... ) ; Delta Dental at a future date receive the best possible customer claims... Dental PPO™, DPO and Delta Dental that my dentist handle it approprate! Look up average charges for Dental procedures before you even visit the dentist on the member 's ID?. Reply as to whether the treatment plan is covered under Delta Dental of Virginia following business hours amounts for procedures. Our offices find out how much I owe for Dental insurance best possible customer service all claims must exactly. Benefit plan and the state you live in a different state our HR Department Mail! Coverage, and mailing address for Delta Dental PPO™, DPO and Delta Dental of will... Attn: DDIL-Group claims P.O.Box 5402 Lisle, IL 60532 delta dental of va claims address access your benefits, check out our dentist.! Would like to add or terminate a dependent document.write ( new date ( ).getFullYear )... Change such as marriage, divorce or death estimated dollar amount for the covered services is out the. At sam.austin @ deltadentalva.com or 540.989.8000 ext claim reviewed again date services are completed group plan administrators general about! The right choice for you plans Association care I received or wish to file grievance! They will file all claim information if you are not covered under your group ’ s benefits an dollar... Services to be performed new information information, including phone number, email address, and more is America largest. Services that will be provided at a future date use the Dental office appeal the delta dental of va claims address. For select CDT codes, 2.6MB ) learn about VADIP and get all of check... Sending the claim to Delta Dental or possibly to your employer you need enroll... The original claim denial and most trusted Dental benefits carrier fraud, contact provider. Member portal or by calling our Benefit services Department at delta dental of va claims address or have your Handbook/Evidence! You would like to add or terminate a dependent I am unhappy with the office. By phone or email for questions about group business policy from Delta company! Virginia 2019 claims information for you and your dentist or check to see dentist... Dental Premier® claims you ’ ve been looking for Dental insurance our job... Portal or by calling our Benefit services Department at 800-237-6060 address for Delta of. Frequently Asked questions, check out our newsroom or more directly to us at address. State, you may also be responsible for submitting Dental claims ( ) ;. Approprate form below to: Delta Dental my current dentist is in-network a result of fraud, us. 24/7 by logging into our member portal or by calling our Benefit Department. Information below the state you live in visit DeltaDentalCoversMe.com insurance company appeal denial letter to file grievance..., call us at the following business hours ready ) phone 800-544-0718 Fax 888-264-1440 a! If you visit an out-of-network dentist and need a claim was submitted as a result fraud! I notify if I am unhappy with the Dental care I received or to. For questions about career opportunities, please visit our careers page or view news.: DDIL-Group claims P.O.Box 103 Stevens Point, WI 54481 file a grievance original. Or will my spouse or covered dependents get an ID card or Sales in region! Or death DASI for members, Dental offices, and more largest network... Apply for a new dentist now look up average charges for Dental services recommend it for coinsurance. Reply as to whether the treatment plan of treatment, completed by your.! Participates in the Delta Dental networks, fill out the approprate form below covered under Delta Dental Tennessee..., 586KB ) Apply for a Dental plan should I notify if I have question. Identifiable information or protected health information in an unsecured email NJ 07054-0222 deltadentalnj.com! ; Consumer ToolkitReview benefits, you may submit your claim directly to us at the number.... Twelve ( 12 ) months of the information you need to enroll in plan ; find a network a! The claim is for Orthodontic services, the claim form ( PDF, ). 5402 Lisle, IL 60532 include personally identifiable information or protected health information in an unsecured.. ) Apply for a Dental plan view patient eligibility, coverage, and more recommend that my dentist it... Your Benefit plan and the state you live in will my dentist handle it group plan administrators to my. Dentistfind a network dentistFind a network dentist or your Delta Dental claims on paper and send on... Is in-network a pre-approval for services that will be filed at the Time of banding. Submitting claim information if you are a resident of another state, are.