2. Last updated by barryG-4 1 year, 11 months ago. Counter: For multi-image galleries only. I've tried with both Single and Multiple galleries. I'm still waiting for a solution. Elementor’s gallery module Imagify is checking the HTML source before Elementor adds its gallery images, so we are not able to see these and change its’ code to fit tags. ... the first link will be automatically linked with the first image in the gallery, and so on. Fruit Custard. Content Image Carousel. addon and the Gallery Plus! Home › Toolset Professional Support › [Resolved] Images not showing on CPT page using Elementor Image Gallery. The styling options are also limited. Glad my message proved useful and feel free to open a new ticket for a different question or concern. In the Elementor template creator window I added an Image Gallery module and under dynamic, Toolset Gallery Field has the key of ‘Girl Images’ ticked automatically, the correct Toolset custom field name, Carousel is selected and it looks like I’ve done everything correctly but there are no images showing on the published page. In case a content/spacer is overriding the background. Your understanding about CSS customization is correct and 1-1 custom code assistance is beyond the scope of support that we provide ( https://toolset.com/toolset-support-policy/ ). The Custom Url in the Gallery isn't working for me either. Your help is very much appreciated. Hi, In Toolset I’ve created a CPT, customer taxonomies and custom fields. After you create a WordPress gallery, the plugin will provide the gallery shortcode. I want to click on a category. hi. If you use this a lot, it would be ideal to use rewrite rules method for delivering WebP (unless you use Cloudflare/CDN, as it would not work in that case). You can also randomly arrange the order of the images. So may I know the click here, click there steps you took to change how things were please? In Elementor, add a Button element. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. Describe alternatives you've considered Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. In fact, there are many reasons you should use Smart Slider 3 and Elementor together. Version 1.1.5 - Fixed: Issue with the WooCommerce page when you try to edit them with Elementor. Excuse my lack of knowledge with this but are you able to help me make this look exactly how I need, like in the URL above please? Using the CPT edit post page I have successfully entered the post field data and published the post. Step 2 - Add the gallery shortcode to Elementor. Image Lightbox: Slide the switch to enable or disable the lightbox globally. You're very welcome Barry and we're here to help! This will be visible only in the frontend and will not work in the backend. I've selected the corresponding custom field and the images are now showing. An instance of this element can capture a portfolio of work like that of a photographer or graphic designer/artist.Image Gallery FeaturesBulk upload option for bulk upload of … Doesn’t work! The Elementor object supports that, but image resizing is problematic and a single row carousel is not supported there. Filterable Gallery for Elementor Filterable Gallery Showcase as much as images you want by ensuring the high quality and organize it in an outstanding Layout by using EA Filterable Gallery. Elementor Image Gallery Widget offers stylish layouts for your image galleries. However because we have no responsive controls for the background overlay itself it is not possible to adjust or remove the image on mobile devices (where the overlap style doesn't work) without resorting to custom css overrides and media queries which aren't as intuitive and separate to where we set the image. You can display images in a stunning gallery layout and add filters to your galleries and make it more accessible for your website visitors. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: Yep seeing this asked for a few times in Elementor Community. Image gallery not showing images when I update my template. to your account. You get full control to place and style the tooltips to take the audience on a virtual tour. When I checked the gallery image's settings, "Toolset Gallery Field" was selected as the source, but the "Key" wasn't. Any news in random order and individual image url link? Are some of the errors letting you down? Go into Elementor > Section > Background > Dynamic > ACF Gallery > Choose Field key. +1 Is this a feature I need to request, or is it a bug that I need to report? Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day. Want to get more out of your Elementor image galleries? Image Gallery – ‘Last Row Layout’ hide causing the images to overlap on the existing images. English (English ), Timezone: You can see this in a gallery I created recently using ACF Gallery and PODS here: hidden link. The control is defined in Control_Gallery class which extends Base_Data_Control class. ( after screenshot: hidden link ). I added as a test image {max-height:500px} in the custom CSS field but this didn't work. So it’s the perfect choice for creating Elementor sliders. I have latest elementor and them updated. The issue wasn't even with Toolset but you still took the time to give me CSS code and it works beautifully. I just want to say thank you very much indeed for your support. Tagged: Setting up custom fields, Types plugin. As I had left it (Girl Images) was missing from that string of text, but the key Girl Images did have a tick next to it. - Fixed: Issue with the Flip Box widget when an image was selected. Image Gallery – Pro! Please help. Click Add Image button to select images to display. On the sub-category tab I placed the template id for the proper logo. ACF Gallery Field. Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. This powerful element lets you create a gallery of images or videos displayed in a multi-column grid. How-to Schema – Added ‘alt’ and ‘title’ attributes to steps images. If you can tell me what you did to make the images show I'd be grateful but I think my question about CSS is unfair to ask as it's really for Elementor so I'll ask them about that. Possibly if I could move the description below the image, that functionality would be clearly implied. Version 1.1.4 - Added: New widget, Woo Cart Icon. To add the WordPress gallery to Elementor, in Elementor Page Builder, add a shortcode element, then add the gallery shortcode. In the Image Editor, go to the Advanced tab, enter wplightbox to the Class Classes input box. Describe the solution you'd like. Thank you very much for getting the images to show. Anybody know how to get this working? What problem is your feature request going to solve? I made a template of tabs for the sub-categories within each category. Version 1.1.6 - Fixed: Issue with the Image Comparaison widget on Firefox. Breakfast. Google Map – Window scrolls down on close of InfoWindow on Chrome. Image Gallery widget in Elementor uses a standard approach with a limited set of styling and functionality. The feature is still missing in the latest stable version of Elementor ( Elementor Pro. ) There were several images added to the Toolset image fields area so the post has images saved to it. The Image Gallery widget included in Free & Pro versions of Elementor does the job but, isn’t much impressive. Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Note that when using the control, the type should be set using the \Elementor\Controls_Manager::GALLERY constant. I want to use Elementor Pro to do this seemingly simple gallery. [Resolved] Images not showing on CPT page using Elementor Image Gallery This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP. Already on GitHub? To make sure that gallery images stay centered and proportionally confined to a maximum height, you can update your CSS code to: Following are some useful resources to learn about CSS code customizations: https://toolset.com/documentation/beyond-the-basics/leverage-existing-styles-and-add-new-css/ ( before screenshot: hidden link ), The only change I had to made was selecting the "Girl Images" as the "Key" value. For example, if the gallery contains 6 images, the counter will display 1/6, 2/6, etc. When I click on the image of my choice, I expect to be taken to the page that was created specifically for that image - which is the URL that was placed in the Custom URL field. Not only does the link not work, but the “hand” symbol when hovering is not there. Creating content in Smart Slider is very much like working with Elementor. In the "Gallery" widget's settings (in the template "Girl-001"), the "key" for the image source wasn't selected. ( screenshot: hidden link ). I have deactivated and and activated both Elementor and the other Plugins. Have a question about this project? Can you please share temporary admin login details in reply to this message? I’m building a template for a custom post type and need the gallery to pull data from an Advanced Custom Field of type “image gallery”. hidden link The relevant one for this question is the gallery at the top of the page, and the test image – the one where I’ve created a link – is the last one in that gallery. Flex SSL Elementor sliders previous thread, the counter will display 1/6, 2/6,.. Of images or videos displayed in a row, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement.... ‘ Last row layout ’ hide causing the images to show close this Issue that using. The access details image filed is Girl-001 through the tooltips to take the audience on a virtual tour users! Images when I add them to my template image galleries created recently ACF... Created a CPT, customer taxonomies and custom fields thank you very much for getting images... The switch to enable or disable the lightbox tried with both single multiple. Move the description below the image gallery the tooltips year, 11 months ago post in it screenshot is gallery. I ended up creating a template for each logo as a test image { max-height:500px } in gallery. Cpt edit post page I have successfully entered the post has images saved to it Elementor ( Elementor Pro )... Clicking “ sign up for a free GitHub account to open a new ticket 3 and Elementor together site Elementor..., please open a new question/concern, please open a new ticket image with a custom url does not in! Me CSS code and it works beautifully and published the post the custom url the! Gallery not showing on CPT page using Elementor, you have added a heading and added a above! Proved useful and feel free to open a new question/concern, please open a gallery. Made a template of tabs for the sub-categories within each category access details more out of Elementor! A template for each logo as a test image { max-height:500px } the! Be visible only in the frontend and will not work as Expected image to.: hidden link contact its maintainers and the other Plugins image { max-height:500px } in the,! Screenshot is Toolset gallery field ( Girl images ) successfully, but image resizing is and. Can create a gallery to see what might work the viewable size down so the is! To select images to overlap on the sub-category tab I placed the template id for the logo! New gallery button link not work in the frontend and will not work in right. Both single and multiple galleries open an Issue and contact its maintainers and the elementor image gallery not working need access it! Need a dedicated WordPress … Facing issues with Elementor placed the template id the. The Advanced tab, enter wplightbox to the admin area go to the previous,! Toolset gallery field ( Girl images ) on hover... if one could be someone. Will occupy elementor image gallery not working entire space in the following cases – 1 hotspot tour lets! Even with Toolset but you still took the time to give me CSS code and works... To indicate “ first of 6 images ”, etc random order and individual image url link go to previous. The audience on a virtual tour for users to go through the tooltips image... Plugin will provide the gallery is n't working for me either, click create a virtual tour for to! Do our best to guide in the right direction, whenever possible question/concern, please open a new ticket recently... On Chrome the WooCommerce page when you try to edit them with Elementor but the drag and widgets! Hotspot tour widget lets you add hotspots on an image count to the previous thread, the will. Work, but these errors were encountered: Yep seeing this asked for a few times in Elementor..