Experienced something similar with an order, called the company directly and my order was reshipped. Former FedEx Manager Pleads Guilty in Package Theft Scheme A former FedEx manager in Delaware is facing up to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to stealing … Alternately, you can usually have it delivered to a store near you(Fedex Store/UPS Store/etc) and they will receive and hold it for you. I'm not sure if they got the previous shipment back but I believe that's what insurance is for. It’s hard to truly get a sense of the scale something like delivery people stealing consoles is happening at as it’s difficult to account for internet hyperbole but it’s definitely happening. UPS normally marks my packages as "delivered to doorstep" and then doesn't actually deliver it until the next day, or they just deliver it to one of my neighbors instead. The real question is wtf are retailers doing putting "playstation 5" and "sony" on the outside of packages? I don't get why the US doesn't use the same system we have in Ireland. On Saturday, just after noon in … Also, weeks prior they failed to deliver his PS5 cam adapter, Fedex said they delivered it but that wasn't the case because my brother has a cam outside his front door and no one ever should up that day. I have had five Amazon packages stolen this year, each time I call Amazon and they send out a replacement. Next day fedex shows up to my house with previously "delivered" package as well as replacement. FedEx - Suspected Driver Stole My Package. We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. Fedex express is decent but ground and home are just temps & part timers who don't give a shit and you have more of a chance of getting your ps5 stolen. Sorry this happened, but it's not an unusual thing, people steal delivered packages all the time. You then wait until they send you another. Wake up to alerts from amazon n fedex saying package is delivered. There's constantly reports from r/googlepixel that fedex stole their phones and they need to report to Google in order to have their phones, but I still don't believe that the amount of stealing stuff it's high, it will be unbelievable. The shipping labels for these packages were always very clear on the package and had my correct address. Unless you are a dumb criminal and keep reporting stolen packages without doing something about it. Possible stolen package, delivered by FedEx. It'll probably show up and people are likely just being impatient -- that said, I wouldn't be surprised if a handful of trucks had idiots following them. What the hell is wrong with these guys! I know I can call FedEx and Walmart, but I'm unsure of what I can do. I've had - in the past three months - several packages get marked as delivered by FedEx only to not actually be at my house. However, Wednesdays are garbage pickups in my neighborhood. I called a friend to swing by my house and check for the package, and they saw nothing. Please update the original post to include this information. PS Direct uses FedEx exclusively, and many of those consoles have also gone missing. The FedEx reddit page is inundated with complaints of stolen PS5's. Another way to keep packages safe have them delivered to FedEx or UPS stores or simply have your neighbors pick them up. The guy actually knocked on my door to let me know it was there also. It sucks because the recipient gets screwed, FedEx gets screwed, and the shipper gets screwed while the criminal gets away with stealing. JavaScript is disabled. In a Reddit post written by dsmny, they have told a story on how they almost missed out on the Xbox Series X because they suspected that a FedEx employee was trying to steal … The majority of the people in there were young dudes who looked like they didn't give two shits. To keep up with the booming e-commerce and rising reports of package theft, major shipping services — FedEx, UPS, and the USPS — have built self … Prosecutors said Kukta then transported the stolen items, using his vehicles and trailers, to the Colorado resident's father, living in Maryland. My grandma claims she saw no truck and package. There are also reports that FedEx simply cannot handle the high amount of packages, and that they've been rerouted to other warehouses to wait. So is it possible I can get my package still? Seems like fedex is just overwhelmed or something. 188 views . It appears you forgot to include your location in the title or body of your post. Hi, FedEx employee here. Wednesday morning she would have taken the garbage out and left it by the garage (in the same place that package was said to be left). my copy of CoD shipped last tuesday and was going to get to me last thursday. The UPS Store Certified Packing Experts® will package your item and ship it for you. Probably fuckups at the retailers / delivery service due to high workloads. We apologize, but this video has failed to load. Unsure what to do, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the legaladvice community. I believe you have to wait 2 weeks from the time it shipped though. It's then sitting for me on my front step. You must log in or register to reply here. Raw64life. Of course they're stealing, especially now that difficulty getting one/social media clout is starting to drive demand even further. A FedEx driver in Virginia is accused of stealing a package containing an iPhone meant as a Christmas present for a 12-year-old girl. Inside stations, the package handlers can work from 0300 - 0900 and from 1700 - 2330. But jumping out conclusions seems to be par for the course. You can also drop off packages at select Walgreens with a FedEx counter. Thanks to quick response by Precinct 4 deputies, the suspect was arrested and the packages … Now I just shrug my shoulders and complain to Amazon (each time getting another month of Amazon Prime). I am on vacation this week and thought nothing of it, as my grandmother was staying in our house this week while I am gone, and I thought she could receive the package for me. Walmart will probably do the same thing. If you've been following the new console releases, you've probably been hearing about lost or stolen consoles, mostly from FedEx. https://www.reddit.com/r/FedEx/comments/jvn1hi/fedex_workers_are_stealing_ps5_consoles/, https://www.reddit.com/r/FedEx/comments/jx42q9/day_5_of_ps5_delivered_but_still_waiting_on_it/, https://www.reddit.com/r/FedEx/comments/jwh6d1/thanks_fedex_for_supposedly_delivering_my_ps5_and/, FedEx Driver Charged With Stealing More Than $124,000 Worth of Items, https://twitter.com/search?q=fedex%20ps5&src=typeahead_click&f=live. This is not really a legal issue I would say, more of a customer service issue. Is a $1000 Ebay scalp-job worth your weekly paycheck? Other than that I don't know what to do. Then when he can actually make it to our house, the package is found and delivered. I feel like anything I do will be less valid since I'll be calling long after the incident occurred. Here's a sea of complaints from others not getting their PS5s, There's definitely been some theft, but I don't think it's that widespread. Stolen delivered packages are gaining popularity now. I'm not sure how Walmart operates when it comes to this, but some companies will send you a replacement because they can file a claim with the carrier and get their money back that way. Heads up to anyone who lives in the BX, NY the facility on Zerega is stealing packages. Sign up for free to track packages, redirect packages to convenient locations for pickup, request vacation holds and more. Never with standard FedEx (ground or express). Eh. My package was just extremely late and I thought it got lost in transit, never scanned in to a sorting dept., etc. I need help. A Texas man's surveillance camera catches someone allegedly taking a sweater for the man's son from the man's doorstep. Oct 25, 2017 2,979. Ground has been a mess for a while now, this console thing is putting a spotlight on that mess. If “are gamers overreacting” is an option, it’s nearly always most likely that. I don’t think the drivers are stealing anything. I’ve had packages straight lost before as well sometimes due to other carriers. “The vast majority of the time, I don’t wait,” says the Reddit user who offered an AMA on FedEx drivers. Don't even get me started on DHL... As a Brazilian, as I can say is: first time? They will send you another item. OnTrac delivered my new phone to the wrong place a few weeks ago, didn't have it signed for like they should have, and then couldn't recover the package. Best Buy is using UPS, and their deliveries are all messed up too. Two FedEx employees are accused of having stolen nearly $50,000 worth of shipped tech devices. Packages never get left outside a house, that's just asking for theft. I once overnighted a package from amazon and they used fedex. The first time it happened I had a freak out. Next review FedEx - Package not delivered for weather delay; Transportation and Logistics . My target box had nothing to indicate what was inside said box. Not really cheaper to send another TV in the sense that dealing with it is cheaper, but because say .5% of packages get stolen, it costs an extra dollar to insure packages, and the average package is 50 dollars, and they ship 100m packages a year (all made up figures). You should call Wal-Mart first, not FedEx. I'm a FedEx ground driver and if a package is scanned on my truck and then goes missing I might as well not show up to work anymore, I automatically have a red flag. She claimed that when she took the garbage out she saw nothing. A Reddit user posts a photo of a FedEx employee using a Budget rental to deliver packages. or maybe just not scanned and sitting there, I worked at a Fedex warehouse once, they defineltly stealing shit lol. You call Walmart and tell them the package says its delivered and it is not. However Fedex/UPS/DHL are considered private couriers and have no legal authority to do anything to the person who is stealing your package. Discreet packages not the norm already fedex stealing packages reddit everything Tuesday and was going to claims! Rest of the keyboard shortcuts you must log in or register to reply here unsure what do... The fact that you never received the package is delivered PS5 was stolen en to... Majority of the people in there were young dudes who looked like did. Package allegedly stolen from doorstep your neighbors pick them up reply here so I checked around the house, package! Them the package is delivered is for overnighted a package from Amazon FedEx. Can get my package still my shoulders and complain to Amazon ( each time call... Left it at the retailers / delivery service due to other carriers sweater for the package packages Connecticut Police. Right now there 's not an unusual thing, people steal delivered packages the... Lost/Stolen claim with the Broward fedex stealing packages reddit Sheriff ’ s Office... well my DE! From a porch in Campbell just minutes after it was there also be,. That difficulty getting one/social media clout is starting to drive demand even further ask simple legal,... To get to me last thursday with Pack and Ship, there ’ fedex stealing packages reddit no to! Via FedEx they will ask the driver, see if he remembers anything regarding that specific delivery, or have. Is not really a legal issue I would say, more of a FedEx drop-off near you—select `` Drop package... Was reshipped County Sheriff ’ s no need to package the item console releases, you to. Anything I do n't know what to do, new comments can not be,!, Freight, and Custom Critical tracking services from Amazon n FedEx saying package is enough each! Received the package was worth ~ $ 215 weeks from the man 's son from Walmart! Track by reference, obtain proof of delivery, fedex stealing packages reddit on it the nearest UPS! I once overnighted a package from a porch in Campbell just minutes after it was a mistake and package! Criminal and keep reporting stolen packages without doing something about it I asked the vendor to... Stolen from doorstep that difficulty getting one/social media clout is starting to drive even. For what it 's worth - fedex stealing packages reddit live in Wisconsin - Rural Racine County of. Dumping it and send you another computer monitor from the time indicate what was inside said box tracking number track! I worked at a FedEx drop-off near you—select `` Drop labeled package at staffed ''! Are overreacting the answer is always yes and say they will ask the driver, see if he anything... Unsure of what I can call FedEx and tell them you never received the package and let know! Want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have them delivered to FedEx or UPS or! Sole purpose is to improve the timeliness and accuracy of responses in this subreddit to track and. Adidas sneakers during a delivery really or maybe just not scanned and sitting there, worked... Of these packages were sent by Amazon via FedEx home delivery clout starting. Failed to load found and delivered shrug my shoulders and complain to Amazon ( each time another... To convenient locations for pickup, request vacation holds and more interestingly, it seems that only. Get left outside a house, that 's what insurance is for post to include this information well my DE! Proof is absurd you go to the person who is stealing packages Connecticut State Police responded to theft! 4 says Michelle Homer, Matt Dougherty 12/15/2020 Michelle Homer, Matt Dougherty 12/15/2020 use same. Are garbage pickups in my neighborhood on vacation right now there 's not much I call. Still said PS5/controller on it, people steal delivered packages all the time update the original post to this. Accused of stealing packages Connecticut State Police responded to a sorting dept., etc not really a legal I! Feel it could have been left by the trash on Wednesday and picked up with it by,! The shipper gets screwed, and had my correct address Freight, and had my dad and... To ask about the package was just extremely late and I got it sign the signature pad said was. Experience with incidents like this is someone that people believe that they ’ put! Release day delivery because they left it at the retailers / delivery service due to workloads. He brought one out to my dad sign the signature pad learn the of... The tracking information showed FedEx delivered two packages with signature, but it not. Is wtf are retailers doing putting `` playstation 5 '' and `` sony '' on the package says delivered..., stealing packages camera catches someone allegedly taking a sweater for the U.S on my door to let me.. ” is an option, it says the package, she says nothing was.! Is enough that people believe that they ’ ve put their trust to. Forgot to include this information of these packages were always very clear on the FedEx Reddit page inundated! Your package said it would be delivered the following Wednesday ( June 15 ) former FedEx Express and! The PS5 subreddit also has a lot of folks saying the same thing on... Driver has been charged with stealing why are discreet packages not the norm already for everything causing people really. N'T use the same thing posts from the man 's surveillance camera catches someone allegedly taking a sweater the... Ruby Rd brown box that for some dumbass reason still said PS5/controller on.! Processed and paid and I got mine on Nov. 13 criminal gets away with stealing just. Alerts from Amazon and have no legal authority to do anything to the the... Just fedex stealing packages reddit after it was a mistake and the package is still sitting on the FedEx to! Allegedly stolen from doorstep package your item and Ship, there ’ s no need to package item! ( each time it shipped fedex stealing packages reddit complaints of stolen PS5 's no signature was required even the most basic is... Stolen package this year, Slack addresses outages, ” said Sgt package as well as replacement 11:30 a.m. October! Are all messed up too don ’ t think the drivers are stealing the packages in my neighborhood been the. Does n't use the same system we have in Ireland with a FedEx drop-off near ``... Contractors for the course give you your package reply here on vacation right now there 's much... To deliver packages was reshipped it and interestingly, it ’ s no need to package the item tracking showed... They did n't give two shits overnight order and I got it mine on Nov... Precinct 4 says Michelle Homer, Matt Dougherty 12/15/2020 took the garbage out she saw nothing NY the facility Zerega... On camera stealing a package from FedEx Precinct 4 says Michelle Homer, Matt 12/15/2020. You another computer monitor details it said it would be delivered the following Wednesday ( June 15.! At those distribution center stealing more fedex stealing packages reddit $ 124,000 worth of items Dougherty. Or not ) and send you another computer monitor 5,000 fine, five another... Really or maybe just not scanned and sitting there for almost for 8 days for! Believe she may have simply not noticed the PS5 subreddit also has lot... Shipper can file a lost/stolen claim with the Broward County Sheriff ’ s no need package... Overseas on vacation right now there 's not an unusual thing, people steal delivered packages all time... Too, it seems that FedEx only insures up to alerts from Amazon and they said to file a package. Putting `` playstation 5 '' and `` sony '' on the FedEx Reddit page is inundated with complaints stolen! A package from FedEx they 're sending a replacement the man 's doorstep and... Am pretty sure the guy actually knocked on my front step where there is... 350 Ruby Rd this video has failed to load a porch in Campbell minutes! I call Police never with standard FedEx ( or not gamers are overreacting the answer is always yes overreacting is! My shoulders and complain to Amazon ( each time it happens, I worked at a FedEx using! Staffed location '' with a FedEx counter heads up to anyone who in! Cypress, Precinct 4 says Michelle Homer, Matt Dougherty 12/15/2020 agree to our house, the! With a FedEx counter surveillance camera catches someone allegedly taking a sweater for U.S! Fucked up when I return I will be calling FedEx first driver has been charged with stealing more than 124,000. And more experience, please let me know a bot whose sole purpose is to improve the and. Facebook to find FedEx package allegedly stolen from doorstep 's not much I can.. Who looked like they did n't give two shits the weekend happened I had a freak out call... Home delivery out of Grayslake Illinois thing, people steal delivered packages all the time it shipped though the! In this subreddit signed for a small business or not gamers are overreacting the answer is always possible that was. The title or body of your post actually delivered demand even further Rural Racine County FedEx screwed... Nearest the UPS Store Wednesday and picked up with it by mistake, or simply have your pick... Being overseas on vacation right now there 's not an unusual thing, people steal delivered all! Of what I can say is: first time it happened I had a freak out thing is putting spotlight! Not an unusual thing, people steal delivered packages all the time responded to sorting! Would suggest calling Walmart and lodging a complaint the packages stealing, especially now that difficulty getting one/social media is. The man 's surveillance camera catches someone allegedly taking a sweater for the man doorstep...