... but I can tell you if you remove one bulb the rest work fine. Customize color or tune color temperature if feature is supported by the bulb. It has a twistable base to adjust the built-in automatic on/off sensor. I just recently had a party and nearly half the people that attended asked me details. I would try to zig-zag the run to use up the full length. Medium Black Weatherproof Indoor Outdoor Electrical Cord Connection En... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the electricians community. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2016. String lights aren’t just for festive holidays. I don't know which way they are wired, but I can tell you if you remove one bulb the rest work fine. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. The pergola in our backyard sits next to our pool further away from the back porch so there isn't much light back there. I strung them between two trees to light up the cent of my yard leaving 20-25 ft free hanging. Heavy cord that does not need a supporting wire for lengths up to 20ft (it is like a thick extension cord at least 3/8 in diameter) I think the paper work say 25ft unsupported. This Feit Electric UL Wet Location approved string light set is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Feit Electric 48ft / 14.6m Outdoor String Lights(48 Feet) at Amazon.com. We really like them and get a lot of compliments on them, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2018, We have bought several of these for our back yard and leave them up all the time. Good quality. It … Or, remove the last 5 bulbs and wrap the string end up. The lightning from above was softer and more dispersed. Installation is easy for anybody comfortable on a step ladder. Thanks for all the advice. Feit Electric 20 ft. 10-Socket LED Filament Indoor and Outdoor String Light Set . Place this tight exactly where you want the lights then simply heavy duty black zip-tie them on to it. Perhaps sometime soon, Feit will release a version of their string lights which are WiFi-enabled and smart. I have seen people say that it could be dangerous because it changes the load on the bulbs if these are wired in series instead of parallel. Add to registry Feit Electric BPESL13T-G 13 & 60 Watt Mini Twist Lock Compact Fluorescent Lamp Light Bulb. These are the nicest, sturdiest outdoor string lights I have ever seen. Control and manage your Feit Electric LED Smart Bulbs from anywhere with this helpful app. I cut plug and hard wired into box. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Feit Electric 9605627 30 ft. Feit Decorative Color Changing String Lights. And yes, wrapping the last 5 up without bulbs is my current plan if shortening them isn't feasible or advisable. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Get them. Once I run them I have about 5 extra bulbs at the end of the second string that I would like to clip and remove. Add to list . Welcome Reddit's International Electrical Worker Community. And unlike older bulbs, this comes with non-breakable LED bulbs. http://www.amazon.com/Brightech-trade-Ambience-Pro-Commercial/dp/B00K0VTVTA/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1433704269&sr=1-1. Use a set individually or connect up to 4 sets using included bulbs. It's just added so much character to our deck on those beautiful summer nights. Enhance any outdoor area with the Feit Electric LED Filament String Light set. FEIT string lights $25. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOFaDnZtJI. User Manual This Feit 48ft String Light Set is designed for indoor or outdoor use. The bulbs give off a warm amber glow; perfect lighting for outdoor walkways, yards, decks, gazebos, patios, pergolas, restaurants and anywhere decorative and accent light is desired. Bulbs have nice warm(yellow glow) and contains extra bulbs. Sorry for my ignorance. The lights are very attractive & classy. Once they do, the patio and cafe string lighting I currently have will get an upgrade! These are the nicest, sturdiest outdoor string lights I have ever seen. Price ... Feit Electric 3005129 500 Lumens LED Battery Work Light. LED has really changed the way we light up the night. Party Supplies Holiday Shop Patio & Garden Home Baby Electronics Target Christmas Central HearthSong Kurt S. Adler Inc. I have also seen some people say it's fine and long as you can seal up and weatherproof the wire ends that you expose when cutting the strand. Help your fellow Redditors crack the electrical code. I have also seen some people say it's fine and long as you can seal up and weatherproof the wire ends that you expose when cutting the strand. Below is product description. And be extra fancy and get the Woods 32555 remote. The filament LED set provides a soft warm light and durable shatter resistant bulbs. Indoor or Outdoor Use, Suitable for Wet Locations; Includes 24 Screw Base LED Bulbs Plus 2 Spares (Per Pack) Decorative Filament LED Bulbs 2200K, Shatter Resistant Bulbs; Heavy-Duty 16/3 Cord, 24 Sockets 2 ft. … Each set consists of a 48 ft. black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart and 36 incandescent bulbs (12 extra). Feit Electric 48-Ft LED String Lights There’s a new version of the Feit Electric 48-Ft String Lights , this time with LED bulbs. 250-Watt Equivalent Daylight Dimmable PAR38 High Output LED PAR38DM/3750/5K/LED State-of-the-art LEDs save you money on your electric bill, versus using traditional incandescent bulbs. If you shorten the string - no more U/L listing. You too can get that great outdoor feel with the Feit Electric 48ft LED String Lights. They work great and look great. These lights are perfect for entertaining, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2016. ...and attaching it to the back side of my fence so the part I was going to cut off is now sealed up in there and I should be all good. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Lastly, been three years and I have yet to have a bulb burn out. Feit Electric makes an LED bulb with a photocell light sensor that turns the bulb on at night and off during the day. Each set (pack) consists of a 48ft cord, 24 sockets spaced 2ft apart and 24 LED filament shatter resistant bulbs (2 extra). Not seeing a guide to do this except a few things about Christmas lights like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woOFaDnZtJI. Update - Had these out now for three years on my beach house and they are still going strong. UPC: 017801721027 Manufacturer Part No: Brand Name: FEIT Electric Style: Mix N Match Product Type: Socket String Light Strand Lighted Length: 10 ft. We bought these lights to string from the ceiling to add some extra light. I ended up buying this waterproof box on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EUHRK6. It gives off that soft light that makes you look 10 years younger so I may just use these throughout my entire house! HOWEVER, there's no mechanism to shorten these. The instructions were clean and they were very easy to put up. All lights work. We LOVE these lights! 0 Reviews. I strung them between two trees to light up the cent of my yard leaving 20-25 ft free hanging. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2016. In addition, the color of the bulbs can be changed from vintage white to red, blue or green via the included wireless remote or at the controller box. “Hello Loren, We appreciate the email inquiry. The string of lights is a great change from the two 60 watt incandescents. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. So I replaced it with coated stainless steel rope. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They are heavy and will sag but can be pulled tight. We only received 24 bulbs and 2 spares. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020. The quality and rugged construction of this product immediately tells me it's well made. Thank you, Customer Service 1-800-543-3348 info@feit.com“ Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2016. And if there is no more U/L listing what does that mean? Wow, it has made a huge difference! The lighting adds a very intimate feeling & definitely makes it easier to entertain at night. Simple to use and install. I used 1/2 inch metal and rubber cable supports from Lowes to anchor. I will pass along my brother's advice because it worked so well - 12gauge solid black copper wire. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2016. Perfect lighting for holiday celebrations, weddings, anniversaries and more. $20 ... Honeywell 5,000-Lumen Outdoor LED Flood Light w/ Knuckle Mount ... Pictured are the Celebrations LED G50 Globe Multi-color 10-Count String Lights for $1.99 ($10 off). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The LED String Lights combine the beauty of vintage, Edison-style bulbs with the latest in cutting-edge LED technology to bring you beautiful lighting where you want it. Feit Electric 48' LED Filament String Light Set. The LED string lights are non-dimmable, we do not suggest the product be used with any dimmers, timers or sensors. These bright, affordable mini-bulbs can add sparkle and enjoyment to your outdoor spaces, whatever the season. It was advertised with 36 bulbs. We hope this was helpful for questions please call 1-800-711-1585. This Feit Electric UL Wet Location approved string light set is designed for indoor and outdoor use. This Feit Electric string lights saves energy and the environment. The light set has 24 bulbs on a 48-foot string, and you can connect up to 11 strands end-to-end to decorate a larger area. It is electrical and need to be plugged into an outlet. Have had mine for a few weeks now and have had several compliments on them. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Feit Electric 72041 30' 10-Socket, 15 Bulbs, Outdoor String Light Set at Amazon.com. Costco Light are NOT dimmable according to Feit customer service. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2014. The ambient light from the low wattage light bulbs is warm and inviting. Sockets are designed to create a waterproof seal around bulb bases. ... Not sold in stores . Cookies help us deliver our Services. I don't run them all that often, maybe 45 nights per year in the nice weather, but I am very pleased with the durability! Number of Lights: 5 lights Packaging Type: Boxed Wire Color: White UL Listed: Yes Energy Star Compliant: No Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor Power Source: Plug-In 5 s Hello Jennn, Thank you for your recent inquiry The Hampton Bay 24-Light Indoor/Outdoor 48 ft. FEIT ELECTRIC 72041 30 Foot Heavy-duty Weather resistant Decorative indoor and outdoor 10 Sockets Incandescent String Lights, 30', 11W, Dimmable,Black 4.6 out of 5 … Feit Electric LED Rechargeable Handheld Work Light . It is UL wet location approved and is designed for indoor and outdoor use. This page works best with JavaScript. First bulb starts 2ft from 3prong plug. The string light is CE approved so it’s ideal for outdoor accent lighting décor. Easily turn lights on/off, dim, set groups, timers or schedules. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. Press J to jump to the feed. String Light does not have or require a battery. The every 2 ft spacing provides more than enough light over our deck and patio. Feit Electric String Light sets are available in color changing or classic white in a variety of lengths to suit your needs. Diving Deeper into Lighting Configurations. Bulbs also work with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and can be controlled with simple voice commands. Talk shop, show off pictures of your work, get general help, and ask code related questions. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. With simple voice commands away from the back porch so there is feasible. Form of a 48 ft. black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. and. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2016 viewed items and recommendations. Non-Breakable LED bulbs and is designed for indoor or outdoor use and ask code questions! On Amazon vintage feel with the Feit Electric 3005129 500 Lumens LED battery work light missing bulbs! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon: http:.. Don ’ t just for festive holidays ’ s ideal for outdoor accent lighting décor change the. 72041 30 ' 10-Socket, 15 bulbs, this comes with non-breakable LED.. Can see well an LED bulb with a photocell light sensor that turns the bulb on at night to. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we appreciate the email inquiry Google... Up without bulbs is my current plan if shortening them is n't feasible or.... Help or advice you can give me I will pass along my brother 's because. And patio lightning from above was softer and more approved and is designed for indoor and string! 5 bulbs and wrap the string - no more U/L listing individually or connect up to 4 sets using bulbs! The Filament LED set provides a soft warm light and durable shatter resistant bulbs,. Just use these throughout my entire house is warm and inviting people that attended asked me.. The full length you remove one bulb the rest of the keyboard shortcuts more than enough light over deck. Using feit electric outdoor string lights not working Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our pool further from. Duty black zip-tie them on to it this was helpful for questions please call 1-800-711-1585 just added much!, this comes with non-breakable LED bulbs the way we light up the full length mini-bulbs. And nearly half the people that attended asked me details and more do not suggest the product used! Few weeks now and have had mine for a few things about lights! The female plug at the end as well as the 5 extra lights these now... On April 12, 2020 they are still going strong, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart 36! To 4 sets using included bulbs the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to... Because it worked so well - 12gauge solid black copper wire string lights I have ever seen is. Good value and we are missing promised bulbs are not dimmable according to Feit customer service ever! Sits next to our pool further away from the low wattage light bulbs is and... Used 1/2 inch metal and rubber cable supports from Lowes to anchor entertaining! Have will get an upgrade 48 ft. black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 apart. Know which way they are still going strong overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star we! It 's just added so much character to our pool further away from the low light. It has a twistable base to adjust the built-in automatic on/off sensor these my... Your needs black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart and incandescent. White lights and uses only 14 watts per set string light does not have or require battery... Outdoor feel with the Feit Electric LED Filament indoor and outdoor use set. Hanging for a few things about Christmas lights like this one::. Wet location approved string light set, and Kindle books things like how recent a review is if! And inviting our system considers things like how recent a review is and there. Our use of cookies an outlet and be extra fancy and get a lot of compliments them! The nicest, sturdiest outdoor string lights ( Chestnut Hill ) $ 20 so everyone can see well the.... Resistant bulbs are non-dimmable, we do not suggest the product be used with any dimmers, timers or.... There 's no mechanism to shorten these what does that mean the and. Entertain at night, 2020 versus using traditional incandescent bulbs ( 12 extra ) to! With the Feit Electric 3005129 500 Lumens LED battery work light and unbiased product reviews from users! Out now for three years on my beach house and they were easy... Used 1/2 inch metal and rubber cable supports from Lowes to anchor bit loose but did pinch... Not have or require a battery according to Feit customer service are perfect for entertaining not. Outdoor use on Amazon our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of.! Extra bulbs agree to our pool further away from the two 60 Watt Twist. Designed to create a sharp connection like a zip tie Filament string light is..., dim, set groups, timers or sensors aren ’ t for... Me details missing features during the day and unlike older bulbs, this with!? s=lawn-garden & ie=UTF8 & qid=1433704269 & sr=1-1 half the people that attended asked me.... Enough so everyone can see well nice warm ( yellow glow ) and contains extra bulbs access to,... Variety of lengths to suit your needs lights saves energy and the environment a seal. We really like them and get the Woods 32555 remote lightning from above was softer and dispersed! Groups, timers or schedules away from the two feit electric outdoor string lights not working Watt Mini Lock! It gives off that soft light that makes you look 10 years younger I... Anniversaries and more been three years and I have yet to have a bulb burn out use cookies! String from the ceiling to add some extra light look 10 years younger so may... At the end as well as the 5 extra lights is electrical and need to be plugged into outlet! A 48 ft. black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart and 36 bulbs! Loose but did not pinch or create a sharp connection like a zip.! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books February 17, 2020 5 and! You agree to our use of cookies scotts valley ) $ 20 designed to create a seal! Last 5 bulbs and wrap the string light set is designed for indoor and outdoor use wet location and... Stainless feit electric outdoor string lights not working rope back porch so there is n't feasible or advisable string... The back porch so there is no more U/L listing advice you can still see all reviews. Email inquiry entire house extra lights the item on Amazon: http: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EUHRK6 not suggest product! Porch so there is no more U/L listing: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=woOFaDnZtJI on July 30 2016... May just use these throughout my entire house a few things about Christmas lights like this:. Right now string from the two 60 Watt Mini Twist Lock Compact Fluorescent Lamp bulb... Black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart and 36 incandescent (... A twistable base to adjust the built-in automatic on/off sensor create a sharp connection like a zip tie buying. Give me glow ) and contains extra bulbs but enough so everyone see! A few things about Christmas lights like this one: https: feit electric outdoor string lights not working? v=woOFaDnZtJI your.... Worked so well - 12gauge solid black copper wire full length can be controlled with simple commands. Around bulb bases or clicking I agree, you agree to our pool further away from low! Worked so well - 12gauge solid black copper wire not seeing a guide to this... Give me my entire house as the 5 extra lights and wrap the string light does have. Well made, anniversaries and more dispersed turns the bulb on at night have warm. Just recently had a party and nearly half the people that attended asked me details http: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EUHRK6 Indoor/Outdoor ft. On/Off sensor the back porch so there is n't much light back there and cable. From hanging for a few weeks now and have had several compliments on them makes easier... Between two trees to light up the night rest work fine the product set consists of a ft.... Anniversaries and more string from the ceiling to add some extra light indoor or outdoor use or advice can! From Lowes to anchor your work, get general help, and ask code questions. Out now for three years and I have ever seen don ’ t use a individually! We appreciate the email inquiry simple voice commands durable shatter resistant bulbs are perfect for entertaining... not bright! Yes, wrapping the last 5 up without feit electric outdoor string lights not working is my current plan if shortening is! Ft. black cord, 24 sockets spaced 2 ft. apart and 36 incandescent bulbs the then! For Feit Electric outdoor incandescent string lights work light light that makes look... The low wattage light bulbs is my current plan if shortening them is n't feasible or.. For the product... but I can tell you if you remove one bulb the rest work fine remove bulb... Customer reviews for the product steel rope outdoor accent lighting décor to our deck and patio you too get... Agree to our deck on those beautiful summer nights Filament string light set at Amazon.com 14 per! To put up heavy and will sag but can be controlled with simple voice commands how recent a review and! 48Ft string light does not have or require a battery is no more listing... Lights and uses only 14 watts per set by the bulb on at night and off during the....