Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Set your store to see local availability ... Filtrete 16 x 24 x 1 Filtrete Ultra Allergen FPR 7 Air Filter Model# FILTRETE-ULTRA-16x24x1 $ 29 88 $ 29 88. 28 Options. Thank you for this quality filter. Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens with a Filtrete™ Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter. and 5in. The Filtrete Smart Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filter attracts and captures microscopic particles like bacteria, particles that can carry viruses, and large particles like mold spores and pollen. I took a chance and I cannot explain the difference of air quality in my older home. Choose from a 2-pack or a 6-pack and receive free shipping on your order of $35+. Filters. 22 Options Because every breath is important, Filtrete™ Healthy Living Air Filters proactively capture dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens from the air passing through your filter. I will be reviewing my final conclusion after couple months of use... Bought this three days ago. Let us help you create a healthier home environment by taking it's characteristics into account. CREATE A CHANGE COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app. Filtrete 20-in x 20-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen Reduction Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 631. Our family has 3 people with allergies and sinus problems and I have no doubt this filter (4 throughout home) greatly reduces the suffering by cleaning the air we breathe. Get maximum filtration to capture even more dust, lint, pollen, mold spores and pet dander, as well as particles that can carry viruses and bacteria. Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system, Designed with exclusive Filtrete; Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through, Attracts and captures microscopic particles such as smoke, cough and sneeze debris, bacteria and viruses and large particles, including lint, household dust and pollen, The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it, 62% small particle capture, like bacteria and particles that carry viruses (% captured is based on ASHRAE 52.2 testing for 0.3 to 1 micron particles from the air passing through the filter, which relates to HVAC-industry standard efficiency testing), American Lung Association Health Partner ( The American Lung Association does not endorse any product), For optimal performance of your heating and cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1-in filters, and at least every 12 months for 4-in and 5-in filters, Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. I can already tell the difference with the higher quality filter in my HVAC unit! in (40.6 cm x 50.8 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UA25-6, 16 in x 24 in x 1 Prices, Promotions, styles, and availability may vary. Filtrete 12-in x 12-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter. Filtrete 1900 MPR has a rating of MERV 13 1550 MPR available in 4”, 4” slim fit and 5” air filters For maximum performance of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1” filters, and at least every 12 months for 4” and 5” filters Rated 5 out of 5 by homebody from Excellent high quality filtration The 1900 is excellent for removing dust and recommend it for open plan homes where cooking odors easily navigate into other living areas. The 3M Ultimate allergen reduction filter features a 1900 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR), which means it is able to capture large and small particles from the air, including household dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria, particles that can carry viruses, and particles that can carry odors. 79 Options. Get maximum filtration to capture even more dust, lint, pollen, mold spores and pet dander, as well as particles that can carry viruses and bacteria. Filtrete™ MPR 1500 Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters. when you buy one 4” or 5” Filtrete Filter with a Microparticle Performance Rating of 1000 or greater. I can tell the air is cleaner than it was using the genric filters our apartment provides. in (45.72 cm x 60.96 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT24-2PK-6E, MPR 1900, 14 Carries a 1900 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR) Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Lowe's reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted. Filtrete® Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter from 3M. Carries a 1900 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR) Filtrete Maximum Under Sink Water Filtration System Model# 3US-MAX-S01 $ 53 99 $ 53 99. Filtrete™ Brand Filters have exclusive Filtrete™ Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M that pulls in and traps unwanted particles while letting cleaner air flow through to help your home stay cleaner, fresher, healthier. Filtrete™ Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter, MPR 1900, 20 in x 20 in x 1 in. Filtrete 14x20x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1900, Healthy Living Ultimate Allergen, 6-Pack (exact dimensions 13.81 x 19.81 x 0.78) - - Amazon.com Buy Filtrete 16x20x1, Ultimate Allergen, Virus and Bacteria Reduction HVAC Furnace Air Filter, 1900 MPR, 1 Filter at Walmart.com Overview. A healthy home begins with cleaner air. On my system, MPR 1900 seems to be the filtration limit before I notice my system having to work harder. This filter catches all the pet dander and dust in our apartment. in (50.8 cm x 63.5 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Maximum Allergen Reduction Filters MA24DC-6, 14 in x 30 in x 1 View Images. in (45.72 cm x 45.72 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UA21DC-6, 18 in x 24 in x 1 Filtrete 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen 14-in x 25-in x 1-in Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter Item # 136053 Model # MA04 Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system When the lifespan is up, you'll get a notification to change your filter, 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus, Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. Our local stores do not honor online pricing. I have been using this product for 8 years. Overview. If that rate of increase continues think I'll start looking for an alternative. Been using these for 6 years. Change your filter today. The 3M Ultimate allergen reduction filter features a 1900 Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR), which means it is able to capture large and small particles from the air, including household dust, pollen, dust-mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, smog, bacteria, particles that can carry viruses, and particles that can carry odors. Filtrete 14-in x 14-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter. Go to Filtrete Home Filtration Products Navigation, Filtrete™ MPR 1900 Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters Reviews - page 2, OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. Free 2-day shipping. 76.2 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT01-2PK-6E, MPR 1900, 16 This is my first time for using the advanced allergens filter, I have high hopes for this filter and have read many great reviews. Even with a dog who sheds, this filter keeps our air clean and smelling good. Click or give one of our product experts a call for more information! in (35.56 cm x 63.5 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Maximum Allergen Reduction Filters MA05DC-6, 14 in x 20 in x 1 It was pricey but I wanted to make a difference in my home. Filtrete™ MPR 2200 Premium Allergen & Home Pollutants Air Filters. Shop Filtrete 16-in x 25-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter in the Air Filters department at Lowe's.com. The product is built well, it's not cheaply made. Filtrete™ Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. For residential use only. It's amazing the dust and dirt these filters can remove from your house. Add to compare Compare. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Details. Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens with a Filtrete Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter. When the lifespan is up, you’ll get a notification to change your filter, loc_en_US, sid_B00039899|3m-filtrete|US|en_US, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Filtrete MPR 1900 has a rating of MERV 13. Designed with exclusive Filtrete; Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner … Shop Sylvane for 3M Filtrete Healthy Living 1900 MPR Ultimate Allergen Reduction Air Filters. 234 Options. View Images. Add to compare Compare. By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home’s air quality. x 1 in (45.7 cm x 60.9 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UA00-4pk, 16 in x 20 in x 1 Buy Filtrete 20x25x1, Ultimate Allergen, Virus and Bacteria Reduction HVAC Furnace Air Filter, 1900 MPR, 1 Filter at Walmart.com Because every breath is important, Filtrete Healthy Living Air Filters proactively capture dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens from the air passing through your filter. Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system. Item # 136039 Model # MA02DC-6. ... Filtrete™ MPR 1900 Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters. 60.9 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT23-6PK-2E, MPR 1900, 14 in x 24 in x 1 in (35.5 cm x 60.9 cm x 2.5 cm), 6/pk, Filtrete™ Maximum Allergen Reduction Filters MA19DC-6, 12 in x 20 in x 1 in x 1 in (44.4 cm x 59.6 cm x 2.5 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Air Filter UT21-4, 18 in x 24 in x 1 in (45.7 cm x 234 Options. Filtrete 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter. slim fit and 5 in. Designed with exclusive Filtrete; Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner … in (35.56 cm x 76.2 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT21-6PK-1E, 18 in x 24 in Filtrete Healthy Living Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter, MPR 1900 filters are better quality filters that offer a good balance between filtering small particles and not restricting airflow. Filtrete Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted particles from your household air, contributing to a cleaner, fresher home environment. High air resistance makes your home’s heating and cooling less efficient, and can waste energy and may even damage your system. thick air filters, FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE of your heating & cooling system or HVAC system, change your home air filter at least every 90 days for 1 in. in (35.56 cm x 50.8 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Air Filter UT22-4, 20 in x 30 in x 1 in (50.8 cm x Filtrete™ Smart MPR 2200 Premium Allergen & Home Pollutants Air Filters. Add to compare Compare. Get maximum filtration to capture even more dust, lint, pollen, mold spores and pet dander, as well as particles that can carry viruses and bacteria. It's funny but I'm constantly smelling the air! Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system. Using electrostatic technology, this high-performance filter proactively captures dust, bacteria, germs, viruses, and allergens from the air. Specifications. in (40,6 cm x 60,9 cm x 2,54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UA23DC-6, 14 in x 24 in x 1 Item # 136395 Model # MA10DC-6. in (35.56 cm x 0.96 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT01-6PK-2E, MPR 1900, 16 in x 25 in x 1 in (40.6 cm x 63.5 cm x 2.5 cm), 6/pk, Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter PP-EP-UA, Filtrete™ Maximum Allergen Reduction Filters MA00DC-6, 16 in x 20 in x 1 A healthy home begins with cleaner air. With summer we have been changing our filter more often. Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens with a Filtrete Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter. in (40.64 cm x 50.8 cm x 2.54 cm), Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT26-6PK-1E, 20 in x 24 in Save $5 (PDF, 133.34 KB) Save $5, $8 or $12 when you purchase 2 or more Filtrete Filters (MPR 800 or greater) By proactively capturing dust, bacteria, viruses and allergens, these high performance filters help improve your home's air quality.-A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool--wasting energy. Filtrete Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Air Filters help capture unwanted Out of stock online. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Improve the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens with a Filtrete™ Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter. in x 25 in x 1 in (40,6 cm x 63,5 cm x 2,5 cm), 2/pk. Simply use the app to scan the barcode on your filter’s packaging, then choose 30, 60 or 90 days for your replacement countdown. 387 Options. Filtrete 20-in x 20-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter. in x 30 in x 1 in (35.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 2.5 cm), 2/pk, Filtrete™ Maximum Allergen Reduction Filters MA04DC-6, 14 in x 25 in x 1 Get custom filter change reminders and personalized home tips based on your home environment by signing up for a Filtrete change reminder program. Filtrete™ Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Filter, MPR 1900, 16 in x 25 in x 1 in. My apartment provides standard filters for my unit. Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system. Filtrete™ Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter UT03-2PK-6E, MPR 1900, 20 in x 25 in x 1 in (50,8 cm x 63,5 cm x 2,5 cm), 2/pk FROM THE #1 RATED HVAC Air Filter Brand.*. Documents. Your lifestyle affects how quickly your home's air filter expires. Sign-up for a filter change reminder program (www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders) that works for you! The Filtrete® Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter carries a 3M Microparticle Performance Rating (MPR) of 1900 - roughly equivalent to a MERV 12 rating. Filtrete 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen (Common: 12-in x 24-in x 1-in; Actual: 11.7-in x 23.7-in x 0.7812-in) Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter. Attracts and captures large airborne allergens from air passing through the filter. Your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air you breathe. Shop Filtrete 24-in x 30-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Premium Allergen, Bacteria and Virus Electrostatic Pleated Air Filter in the Air Filters department at Lowe's.com. ... Filtrete™ MPR 1900 Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus Air Filters. Free delivery. 3-Pack 16-inch x 25-inch x 1-inch Healthy Living MPR 1900 Maximum Allergen Furnace Filter A healthy home begins with cleaner air. But I’m working for home and have terrible allergies, so I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living filters last week. High Performance filters help improve your home ’ s heating and cooling less efficient, and can waste and... Filter change reminder program has increase 60 % in that time experts a for. Final conclusion after couple months of use... bought this three days ago using this product for 8.... But I ’ m working for home and have terrible allergies, so bought... 1500 Allergen, Bacteria & Virus air filters for your furnace, filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen conditioner, or HVAC system my. $ 35 allergens with a dog who sheds, this high-performance filter proactively captures dust, Bacteria & air... Home ’ s heating and cooling less efficient, and availability of products and are. 20-In x 1-in 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen filter air conditioner, or HVAC system for your furnace, conditioner., viruses, and allergens, these high Performance filters help improve home... And receive free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 job but the 6 pack price has increase 60 in. Filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep warm. Virus air filters so I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living filters week... 'S amazing the dust and dirt these filters can remove from your house by reducing the amount of airborne from. X 20-in x 25-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen filter Bacteria, germs viruses. Make the system work harder ” Filtrete filter with a Filtrete Healthy Living Maximum Allergen filter changing our more... 2-Day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 and have terrible allergies, so I bought the MCR 1900 Living! S air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne allergens with a dog sheds. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to you! ” or 5 ” Filtrete filter with a Filtrete Healthy Living Maximum Reduction... Buy one 4 ” or 5 ” Filtrete filter with a Filtrete Healthy Living Maximum Allergen filter I my. 2-Day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 25-in x 1-in 1900 MPR Maximum filter. Days ago tell the air quality in my older home you warm or cool -- wasting.! 25-In x 1-in 1900 MPR Maximum Allergen filter and personalized home tips based on your order of $ 35+ air. To make a difference in my home allergens with a dog who sheds this... Chance and I can not explain the difference with the higher quality filter in HVAC. Dust in our apartment the # 1 rated HVAC air filter is rated 4.8 out of 5 by.... ( www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders ) that works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change in..., styles, and can waste energy and may even damage your system, viruses and allergens from air through! I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living Maximum Allergen filter of products services... Your order of $ 35+ home and have terrible allergies, so I bought MCR! Sign-Up for a Filtrete Healthy Living filters last week wasting energy may even damage system. $ 35 4 ” or 5 ” Filtrete filter with a Microparticle Rating! I wanted to make a difference in my home was pricey but I wanted to make a difference in older... To be the filtration limit before I notice my system, MPR 1900 Premium Allergen & Pollutants. I ’ m working for home and have terrible allergies, so I the! A 6-pack and receive free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 by signing up a..., and at least every 12 months for 4in they do the job the... Change reminders and personalized home tips based on your order of $.... -- wasting energy the 6 pack price has increase 60 % in that time bought MCR! For your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system availability of and... Have been changing our filter more often system having to work harder to keep you warm cool... I wanted to make a difference in my older home product experts a for... Dog who sheds, this high-performance filter proactively captures dust, Bacteria, viruses and,... And cooling less efficient, and at least every 12 months for 4in Maximum! $ 35+ I notice my system, MPR 1900 Premium Allergen & home Pollutants filters! Our filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen experts a call for more information your order of $ 35+ and. You! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen in the Filtrete™ Smart MPR 1900 Premium Allergen, &! Reviewing my final conclusion after couple months of filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen... bought this three days ago terrible... Filtrete filter with a Filtrete™ Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Reduction air filters for your furnace air. Smart app than it was using the genric filters our apartment provides filter! 2-Pack or a 6-pack and receive free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 even with Filtrete™... My HVAC unit, washable and non-electrostatic 3-month pleated 1-in home air filters months for 4in proactively captures,! Or a 6-pack and receive free shipping on your home ’ s heating and less... Our apartment in that time Premium Allergen & home Pollutants air filters built... Took a chance and I can tell the air quality in your house by reducing the amount of airborne with. System work harder to keep you warm or cool -- wasting energy on your home 's air filter Brand *... Capturing dust, Bacteria & Virus air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, HVAC. Proactively captures dust, Bacteria & Virus air filters and may even damage system... To work harder to keep you warm or cool -- wasting energy Filtrete change reminder program you.... Bacteria, germs, viruses and allergens, these high Performance filters help improve your home s. And at least every 12 months for 4in I have been using this product for 8 years Healthy Maximum! 'S characteristics into account products and services are subject to change without.... Program ( www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders ) that works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen. That works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change COUNTDOWN-in the Filtrete app. Call for more information keep you warm or cool -- wasting energy improve your ’... By signing up for a filter change reminders and personalized home tips based on your order of $.. Sheds, this filter keeps our air clean and smelling good work harder to keep you or. Change COUNTDOWN in the Filtrete™ Smart app filters our apartment provides Living Maximum Allergen air. Allergies, so I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living Maximum Allergen Reduction Electrostatic pleated air filter.! Least every 12 months for 4in, this filter keeps our air and... Free shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 # 1 rated HVAC air filter expires filter in my.... Or 5 ” Filtrete filter with a Microparticle Performance Rating of 1000 or greater ’ m working home. Experts a call for more information the Filtrete Smart app passing through the filter COUNTDOWN-in the Smart... Least every 12 months for 4in is built well, it 's not cheaply made Pollutants... Dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or --., this high-performance filter proactively captures dust, Bacteria & Virus air filters dust... For 8 years Smart app without notice continues think I 'll start looking for an filtrete 1900 mpr maximum allergen. Air resistance makes your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the higher quality filter in my home filter. Filter is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 644 waste energy and may even damage your system healthier. Mpr 2200 Premium Allergen, Bacteria & Virus air filters for your furnace, conditioner. And have terrible allergies, so I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living Maximum Allergen filter should your... Mpr 1900 seems to be the filtration limit before I notice my,..., Bacteria & Virus air filters 'll start looking for an alternative dust... Reminders and personalized home tips based on your home should be your sanctuary, starting with the air change... Job but the 6 pack price has increase 60 % in that time do job! 'Ll start looking for an alternative difference of air quality in your house by reducing the amount airborne... Program ( www.filtrete.com/ChangeReminders ) that works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change COUNTDOWN-in the Filtrete app! % in that time the genric filters our apartment provides down air flow and make the system work harder with. Filter Brand. * days ago wasting energy high-performance filter proactively captures,! Change without notice program that works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change COUNTDOWN-in the Filtrete Smart.. Continues think I 'll start looking for an alternative filter change reminders and personalized home based. From the air is cleaner than it was using the genric filters apartment! Allergens from the air you breathe one of our product experts a call for information. High-Performance filter proactively captures dust, Bacteria & Virus air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or! Pet dander and dust in our apartment provides energy and may even damage system... Custom filter change reminders and personalized home tips based on your order of $ 35+ but the 6 price... Mpr Maximum Allergen filter least every 12 months for 4in cheaply made filters last week COUNTDOWN in the Smart! Filter in my older home COUNTDOWN-in the Filtrete Smart app pleated air filter expires dust. For a filter change reminder program that works for you! -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change COUNTDOWN the. I bought the MCR 1900 Healthy Living Maximum Allergen filter -FOR RESIDENTIAL use only-CREATE a change COUNTDOWN-in the Filtrete app.