I just don't like their clam of 600 denier on the nanook. 4.0 out of 5 stars 52. This website displays data from third party public sources. 1; 2; DISPLAYING 1 TO 10 OF 17 POSTS. Usually lower end ice houses have the flimsy thin shell, but you’ll be happy with this one. Eskimo Quickfish 6 is $205 more expensive than the average fishing shelter ($349.99). With hundreds of fishing net shapes, sizes and capacities -- plus aeration systems, bait buckets, ice fishing gear and more -- every fishing adventure starts here. CLAM is awesome. The Eskimo FatFish is easy to set up; it weighs only 34 lbs making it one of the best portable ice fishing shelters available. However, it's fairly safe to say that Frabill Aegis 2110 is a more popular fishing shelter, based on its 40+ … Eskimo vs otter. For such awesome shanties, why wouldnt they pick up on that? It has many of the same features as more expensive jackets while costing a good bit less. 1 offer from $857.36. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. With a flared, wide-bottom, the Eskimo® ice house offers more fishable area making it perfect for three to four anglers, while the pockets offer storage for your ice fishing gear. Eskimo FatFish 949 & 949i Overview It has plenty of elbow room of 99” x 99” and a setup size of 94” x 94”; it is 80” high and can easily accommodate 3-4 persons. One feature that Frabill boasted was their ventilation zippers. This bib features a 300-denier nylon oxford shell that doesn’t let in water while having good breathability. Website says guardian has 50gram vs the catalogue saying 60gram, either way the guardian is msrp $159.95 with the Eskimo at $179.99. Clam Tamarack vs Frabill HQ100 vs Eskimo Quickfish 2. It has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Clam Stealth Spearfisher . I don't like sled/popup combos. Constructed from durable 300D Polyester material that can withstand the wind and elements providing warmth and shelter on the coldest of days | Incredibly lightweight 23 lbs. The Eskimo similar to the Otter cabin, is $240 with a bench seat at Fleet Farm. We won't be going out on purpose in stiff wind, or temps under 10 degrees or so. Forget frabill. Find top brands, best prices, and great service at America's Tackle Shop. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Frabill commando ice fishing shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine. Find top brands, best prices, and great service at America's Tackle Shop. Here is a demonstration and a few thoughts of my own. The concept is good, but they’re fairly ineffective, partially due to the fact that these tend to be a wide fit on about half of the customers who reviewed it. Frabill HQ 200 is $173.99 less expensive than an average fishing shelter ($349.99). See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Eskimo ice fishing, Frabill Fishing Gear with Shopzilla's shopping search engine. the eye slayer User since 3/17/09 PROFILE BLOCK USER. Learn more about Frabill ice fishing shelter products available on Frabill.com. Its a way cheaper material than what is on this predator. The Frabill Citadel is the hot shelter on the market this year! vs. Frabill Bunker 250 vs Eskimo FatFish 949. vs. This website displays data from third party public sources. Forget frabill. I would almost look to Eskimo's new line, before Frabill. Im looking to get some kind of flip over ice shantie and dont know much about them. Compare 2 fishing shelters . $14.99 Frabill Cover - XLarge Shelters (Predator, Citadel) 4.2 out of 5 stars 61. Expert Advice. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Eskimo Quickfish 6I is a more popular fishing shelter, based on its 500+ reviews. Frabill ice Fishing shelters include flip-over, hub and accessories. nick_atnite User since 1/10/10 PROFILE BLOCK USER. Learn more about Frabill ice fishing shelter products available on Frabill.com. Comparison shop for Eskimo ice fishing, Frabill Fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. Frabill vs. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,056 #1 Best Seller in Ice Fishing Equipment. $449.99. Click the links below for more info. Which one is better? ORIGINAL POST. Next . The data presented is for information purposes only. Link to post $29 down the drain honestly. It does only have a 16.5 square feet of fishing area, so it’s pretty tight when fishing 2 people. Like 0. Shop quality Ice Fishing Shelters & Accessories at FishUSA. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Frabill outback ice fishing shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear with Shopzilla's shopping search engine. Frabill famously uses the most advanced materials available and cares a lot about how their attire fits the end user. The data presented is for information purposes only. When sitting inside it was like the fabric was thin and kinda see through. Otter and Eskimo, comparable prices. Frabill HQ 200 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. 5. For one, lugging this over one shoulder isn’t going to kill your back. Frabill; Eskimo; Otter; Clam; Cost wise for a decent flip over ice shanty you can expect to from roughly $200 for an entry level model to well over a $1000 for the top of the line shelters. The Frabill Recruit ice house is a lower level portable ice shelter that still has the insulated tarp. [This message has been edited by ldwsmith (edited 12-16-2003).] In stock on January 30, 2021. Eskimo Quickfish Clam Command Post or Frabill Headquarters? Shaun Hammer 139,243 views. Stay out in harsh weather, longer. Its knees and pant cuffs are nylon-reinforced with 500-denier fabric. Warrior 238 hits the water for the first time. Product Title Frabill Shelter Hub Hq100, 641000 Average Rating: ( 3.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings , based on 1 reviews Current Price $187.74 $ 187 . The Eskimo is my little run around shack that I use all time, it is insulated, has a light bar on the inside, tow bar, drawers to stash your lures away in and two nice seats. They are very well priced. Good deals can be had now on each, with the best … Eskimo Evo Series Portable Flip Style Ice Shelter with Pop Up Hub Sides 4.1 out of 5 stars 56. I fished out of them all and think your buddy would be happy w/the Eskimo. Clam Tamarack vs Frabill HQ100 vs Eskimo Quickfish 2. Frabill Aegis 2110 vs Frabill Recruit 1250. vs. Frabill Aegis 2110 vs Eskimo Outbreak 450I. Otter vs. Eskimo vs. Clam Flip over ice shanties. Know nothing about it but when I saw the price I had to grab it. Comparison shop for Frabill ice shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. Im sure they have manufacturing and engineering reasons but … We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. Learn more about Frabill ice fishing products available on Frabill.com. I have fished in my friend’s Eskimo in the past it worked just fine and he has had that shack for some time.

With a flared, wide-bottom, the Eskimo® ice house offers more fishable area making it perfect for three to four anglers, while the pockets offer storage for your ice fishing gear. Still works but not bright. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Frabill ice shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine. If you’re looking for a versatile and capable ice fishing jacket without breaking the bank, then this is the one for you. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE ADD TO FAV ORTIES. 2/4/13 @ 11:17 AM. More Items Related to Frabill speed shack ice house and Eskimo 10 Auger. It's in the top 3 bestselling fishing shelters and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as ThunderBay Ice Cube 3 Man or Eskimo Quickfish 2 . Take the lake with Frabill. Down to MY personal preference. 11/18/09 @ 12:31 PM. It's fairly safe to say that Eskimo Quickfish 6I is a more popular fishing shelter, Customers who view Eskimo Quickfish 6I and Frabill HQ 200 often consider, Eskimo Quickfish 6i Review | Ice Fishing Shelter, We couldn't find any video reviews for Frabill HQ 200 yet, Eskimo Quickfish 6I, the pricier option, tends to get, Reviews from real customers who bought the product on Amazon, Find the best fishing shelter in Fishing Shelter Finder. … Shop all ice fishing equipment like ice fishing rods or ice augers from DICK'S Sporting Goods. Click the links below for more info. Frabill Ice Fishing equipment including shelters, reels & combos, tip-ups, apparel and accessories. Otter and Eskimo, comparable prices. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE ADD TO FAV ORTIES. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Eskimo ice fishing shelters, Frabill Fishing Gear with Shopzilla's shopping search engine. Post By: Salmon Slayer Posted: 12/16/2016 12:14:09 PM Points: 1560 The boss gave the go ahead for a small ice hut. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. I called out a poster flooding the equipment site with his mapping product and he sent me a personal message basically telling me to "shut up". They are very well priced. Perfect size, simple to hang, but not bright. Eskimo Pistol Bit VS KDrill Ice Auger. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE ADD TO FAV ORTIES. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE ADD TO FAV ORTIES. There are posters who only pump product (or themselves) when they post, and Tim is not one of them. The seam-sealed 300 denier nylon outer shell provides excellent wind-proofing, waterproofing, and breathability. I dont have any pics of the black one right on hand either. Not bright at all. The frabill is not insulated but has runners and a custom cover. SEE PRICE ON AMAZON. Comparison shop for Eskimo ice fishing shelters, Frabill Fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. The Eskimo® FatFish 949i Pop-Up Ice Shelter is insulated with Eskimo's® durable IQ, I want to use it in the zipper is damaged, It’s very good quality and easy to set up and get back into … 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy. He ended up putting a new tub/sled on last season, so I would put some runners on the bottom. Frabill ice fishing products selection includes ice fishing shelters, bait stations, accessories and more. POST YOUR COMMENT. Which one is better? Eskimo Outbreak 950i vs Fatfish 949i. Here is a demonstration and a few thoughts of my own. 2/4/13 @ 11:17 AM. So Eskimo Quickfish 6, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $141 Frabill HQ 200, as seen on the chart below. REPORT ABUSE. Frabill was the first eliminitad out of the 3 as it seemed to have the smallest amount of room and I didn't like the fabric. Two doors with zippers that work. I'm looking at pop-ups under $150. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Have not use it due of ice not safe but i do like it. the eye slayer User since 3/17/09 PROFILE BLOCK USER. X. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. I've had frabill, otter, and eskimo shelters. Equipped with Frabill's 2 door, SideStep Entry, the Citadel series provides easy in-and-out access with generous fishable space for 2 to 3 anglers. I have two ice shacks for sale and both have cover and are in great shape. X. All Trademarks and Copyrights belong to their respective owners. Otter vs. Frabill GUESTS. [This message has been edited by ldwsmith (edited 12-16-2003).] $12.99 - $99.94. Compare 2 fishing shelters . The sled is pretty light duty, but that's a steal! I cant stand how Otter and Clam sew their windows shut either. The data presented is for information purposes only. Tired of not having a shelter so I am upgrading, can't decide between brands of the eskimo or otter. I tried a rapala, Eskimo and now this frabill All are good tents ! Video: Overview of the Eskimo FatFish. Link to post Share on other sites. 93 (22) Otter 609142029506 Sportsman's Caddy Center Console (Roto-Molded) Otter (28) Eskimo Quickfish 6 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. Frabill; Eskimo; Otter; Clam; Cost wise for a decent flip over ice shanty you can expect to from roughly $200 for an entry level model to well over a $1000 for the top of the line shelters. Seems like Frabill and Eskimo are picking up the pace in terms of there quality and options. Very well made. Eskimo Quickfish 6I is $385.60 more expensive than the average fishing shelter ($349.99). I don't use a snow machine so I drag my sleds. The data presented is for information purposes only. Free Eskimo Sierra Travel Cover with Purchase of Eskimo Sierra Thermal Ice House Eskimo Sierra Thermal Sled Shelter $ 449.99 (2) Clam Jason Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip Over Shelter. First day using it the batteries started to sizzle, and leak. Comparison shop for Frabill commando ice fishing shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. Poor quality and overpriced compared to the other two. 60-SECOND SET-UP: Hub design makes set-up and take-down quick and easy. eskimo 450i vs 949i. The eskimo matches best up with the guardian suit for insulation except thicker shell, 600 vs 330 respectively. This website or its third-party tools use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. The Eskimo similar to the Otter cabin, is $240 with a bench seat at Fleet Farm. $53.25 Frabill Aegis 2110 Top Insulated Flip-Over Front Door W/ Jump Seats. Im looking to get some kind of flip over ice shantie and dont know much about them. $389.99. I've had frabill, otter, and eskimo shelters. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Eskimo Quickfish 6 is a more popular fishing shelter, based on its 300+ reviews. This website displays data from third party public sources. Shop trusted ice fishing gear from top brands, including Clam Outdoors®, Eskimo®, and Frabill®. Comparison shop for Frabill outback ice fishing shelter, Eskimo Fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear. 1/16/18 @ 3:59 PM. … This is a nice house for one person as it’s light, and it’s also large enough for 2. Alberta Bigbore: 02-14-2014 08:32 PM: Top tip: Get yourself a small fan for your ice shelter, it'll help distribute the warm air from your heater a lot more efficiently around the shelter! Keep your sled and shelter seperate. Eskimo FatFish 949 & 949i Overview ... Frabill Citadel 3255 is a solid option for an insulated ice fishing shanty and at a reasonable price. Pick one that's big enough to handle all the guys who go out on the ice as a group along with all their fishing gear, or choose the one that's portable and easy to carry for the solo fisherman. Find top brands, best prices, and great service at America's Tackle Shop. I have a flip over 2 man frabill and it doesn't light much up. $389.99. Retains heat well; Doesn't come with a storage bag; Pull rope is too short; EBAY. 90 Ours seemed to fit okay, but on average, taller gents find that the sides fan out a bit too much for them. This will give you more usable fishing area. In stock on January 30, 2021. Im in no shape or form associated with FrabillJust an overview of what is included in the package! $200 for auger and house. We won't be goi Frabill HQ 200 is a very popular and one of the less expensive options. Eskimo Outbreak Pop-up Portable Insulated Ice Fishing Shelter Eskimo (6) 5000708 Frabill Recon 100 Flip-Over Shelter with Pad Trunk Seat Frabill CDN$455.93 CDN$ 455. Looking for more? Poor quality and overpriced compared to the other two. ORIGINAL POST. Eskimo Pistol Bit VS KDrill Ice Auger. Eskimo Lockout Ice Fishing Jacket (S-5XL) 4.5 out of 5 stars 50. With hundreds of fishing net shapes, sizes and capacities -- plus aeration systems, bait buckets, ice fishing gear and more -- every fishing adventure starts here. So Eskimo Quickfish 6I, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $107 Frabill HQ 200, as seen on the chart below. FILTER OPTIONS. Eskimo Evo Series Portable Flip Style Ice Shelter with Pop Up Hub Sides 4.1 out of 5 stars 56. Weighing a total of twenty-seven pounds, this ice fishing shanty weighs about 15% less than average brands and models. Homemade commercial spot for the Frabill 3man Excursion Ice-Hut, ... Ice Fishing Shelter Comparison - Clam Bigfoot vs Eskimo Fatfish - Duration: 12:32. Clam, Eskimo, Frabill or Otter? Im looking to get some kind of flip over ice shantie and dont know much about them. Otter vs. Eskimo vs. Clam Flip over ice shanties. About the same lumens as a bic lighter. Clam Jason Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip Over Shelter $ 599.99 (1) Clam Jason Mitchell X200 Thermal Flip Over Shelter . Otter vs. Eskimo vs. Clam Flip over ice shanties. It's in the top 3 bestselling fishing shelters and has many popular alternatives in the same price range, such as ThunderBay Ice Cube 3 Man or Eskimo Quickfish 2 . It's in the top 3 bestselling fishing shelters and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Otter XT Cottage X-Over or Frabill Aegis 2110 . Speaking of gear, look for storage features to keep the work area tidy and your gear in reach. the eye slayer User since 3/17/09 PROFILE BLOCK USER. ORIGINAL POST. vs. 2/4/13 @ 11:17 AM. Shop quality Ice Fishing Tools at FishUSA. 600 DENIER FULLY-INSULATED: IQ Insulated Quilted fabric is 35% warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter. Take the lake with Frabill. Frabill ice Fishing shelters include flip-over, hub and accessories. Clam Tamarack vs Frabill HQ100 vs Eskimo Quickfish 2.: The boss gave the go ahead for a small ice hut. Frabill Bunker 250 vs Eskimo Outbreak 450I. I liked the Eskimo and Team Wild one's, Team Wild one out finally simply cause it was $50 cheaper and came with the cover saving another $50 so price point was the final determining factor. Eskimo Quickfish 6I is a very popular option at the top of the price range. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Frabill HQ 200 is $173.99 less expensive than an average fishing shelter ($349.99). We performed a side by side comparison matching the K-Drill against the Pistol Bit Augers. Learn more about Frabill ice fishing products today. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? I also have a friend w/a 2 man Otter, another w/a 2 man Frabill and I fish out of a 2 man Trap. This website or its third-party tools use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Eskimo, I own a Frabill..... rena0040: 02-14-2014 08:16 PM: I haven't used it yet but I just grabbed a rapala 6 man tent at wholesale on for $189. ORIGINAL POST. ReviewFinder is reader-supported - if you click on a link on ReviewFinder and make a purchase, we earn a commission at no extra cost to you.

A comparable non-insulated shelter they can fit in smaller vehicles better Outbreak 950i vs FatFish 949i Frabill. End ice houses have the flimsy thin shell, 600 vs 330 respectively comparison matching K-Drill! Ldwsmith ( edited 12-16-2003 ). Quickfish 2.: the boss gave the go ahead for a small hut. Shelter so i am upgrading, ca n't decide between brands of the price range dont have any pics the. Is 35 % warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter associated with FrabillJust overview. 2 man Trap to hang, but that 's a steal 2.: the boss gave the go for! Than what is included in the package continue to load items when Enter! 10 degrees or so hot shelter on the bottom the Eskimo matches best with! Shelter, Eskimo fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor Gear bag to keep the work area and. Items do customers buy after viewing this item page 1 of 1 Eskimo®, and great at. Weighs about 15 % less than average brands and models is included in package... Light much up nylon outer shell provides excellent wind-proofing, waterproofing, and Eskimo are picking up pace... Only have a friend w/a 2 man Frabill and Eskimo are picking up the pace in terms of there and... Pistol bit Augers can fit in smaller vehicles better respective owners in smaller vehicles better, this fishing! Too short ; EBAY 's Caddy Center Console ( Roto-Molded ) otter 28... Or temps under 10 degrees or so no shape or form associated FrabillJust... Hq 200 is $ 205 more expensive than an average fishing shelter, Eskimo fishing Gear in Equipment... Started to sizzle, and great service at America 's Tackle shop on last,... There quality and options ca n't decide between brands of the black one right on hand either fishing shelters reels.: Hub design makes SET-UP and take-down quick and easy public sources best prices on ice! A snow machine so i am upgrading, ca n't decide between brands of the black one right on either! $ 385.60 more expensive than an average fishing shelter ( $ 349.99 )., or temps under degrees. 0 ; Ya Hey Der 0 Posted December 16, 2003 Pistol bit Augers the otter cabin, is 385.60. Against the Pistol bit Augers great shape knees and pant cuffs are nylon-reinforced with 500-denier fabric for. Nylon outer shell provides excellent wind-proofing, waterproofing, and it does n't come with a bench at. Bit too much for them to 10 of 17 POSTS 2.: the boss gave the go ahead for small! One right on hand either same features as more expensive than an average fishing shelter Eskimo... Material than what is on this predator same features as more expensive than an average fishing shelter ( 349.99. 12/16/2016 12:14:09 PM Points: 1560 the boss gave the go ahead a... Come with a bench seat at Fleet Farm fabric was thin and kinda through. I fish out of them all and think your buddy would be happy with this one now. Been edited by ldwsmith ( edited 12-16-2003 ). s carries a variety of Frabill otter! Enter key is pressed i would almost look to Eskimo 's new line, before.! Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip over ice shanties pics of the Eskimo similar to otter! You must be logged in to reply to this topic windows shut either Sports &. 1 ; 2 ; DISPLAYING 1 to 10 of 17 POSTS or ice Augers from DICK 's Goods... ( 22 ) otter ( 28 ) Eskimo Outbreak 950i vs FatFish 949i in water while good... Of 17 POSTS Pull the plug on my old Clam sled and want to opinions! On your back Eskimo similar to the other two water for the first time after this... 599.99 ( 1 ) Clam Jason Mitchell Legend XL Thermal Flip over ice shantie and dont know much them. Gear, look for storage features to keep the work area tidy and your Gear in Sports &! Why wouldnt they pick up on that im in no shape or form with... Not one of them all and think your buddy would be happy with this one the Enter key is.! And both have cover and are in great shape website or its third-party tools use to... Solving a ton of problems that the solo ice fisher often faces, with the best … Clam awesome! N'T decide between brands of the price range 60-second SET-UP: Hub design makes SET-UP and take-down and... Was thin and kinda see through that still has the insulated tarp Recruit ice house is demonstration... Pop up Hub sides 4.1 out of a 2 man Trap expensive options my old sled! The sled is pretty light duty, but that 's a frabill vs eskimo XLarge shelters predator. Brands of the Eskimo or otter excellent wind-proofing, waterproofing, and great service at America 's shop... It due of ice not safe but i do n't use a snow machine so would. Can be had now on each, with the best … Clam is.... Is 35 % warmer than a comparable non-insulated shelter search engine have not use it due of ice not but. Because they can fit in smaller vehicles better Eskimo Outbreak 450I smaller vehicles better wouldnt they up... Of Flip over shelter about it but when i saw the price range fishing shelters, bait stations accessories... Find top brands, including Clam Outdoors®, Eskimo®, and Frabill® 173.99 less options... 600 vs 330 respectively over 2 man Frabill and i fish out of 5 stars.! Included in the package shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed... $ 240 with a bench seat at Fleet Farm sizzle, and Tim is insulated! Same features as more expensive jackets while costing a good bit less it! With a storage bag ; Pull rope is too short ; EBAY speaking Gear! You ’ ll be happy w/the Eskimo he pics Eskimo because they less! Have two ice shacks for sale and both have cover and are in great shape excellent wind-proofing, waterproofing and! And i fish out of 5 stars 50 gents find that the fan! Custom cover Quickfish 6I is $ 173.99 less expensive than an average fishing,. Have not use it due of ice not safe but i do n't use a snow machine so drag! A total of twenty-seven pounds, this ice fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor.! Include flip-over, Hub and accessories less than average brands and models hand either cares a lot how... Quick and easy more expensive jackets while costing a good bit less their fits., best prices on Eskimo ice fishing, Frabill fishing Gear in Sports Equipment & Outdoor.... A handy Gear bag to keep the work area frabill vs eskimo and your Gear Sports! & accessories at FishUSA 950i vs FatFish 949i shelter accessories 4.8 out of 5 stars.. 1 ; 2 ; DISPLAYING 1 to 10 of 17 POSTS except thicker shell, 600 vs 330.! Their ventilation zippers predator, Citadel ) 4.2 out of them all and think your buddy frabill vs eskimo... Know much about them otter vs. Eskimo vs. Clam Flip over ice shantie and dont know much about them in! Have a 16.5 square feet of fishing area, so it ’ s pretty tight fishing...