Glock Parts & Accessories. In Stock. Both are enticing offers — but even if I had money to spare, I’m not sure I’d want one over the other. Items 1-24 of 139. Most parts are interchangeable. check out the. Does anyone yet have a thorough answer on what parts actually. Would this work in a G19 Gen 4? I just purchased three Gen 4 G17 trigger bars from Glockmeister and installed them in two Gen 4 G19s and a Gen 4 G26 over the weekend. If you're looking for Glock kits, parts and accessories, look no further! The slide was changed slightly to accept the new grips so they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 slides. For the same price you can get the same kit with Gen 4 compatibility at Glockstore.com. Order now to reserve yours from the next available batch. Many Glock parts are interchangeable between generations 1, 2 and 3; within the same caliber or frame size. Gen 4 slides have a different recoil guide rod assemblies than a Gen 3. Cart. glock parts interchangeability by gen, parts interchange between glock g48 and glock g19, what glock parts are interchangeable. https://m.ebay.com/itm/CDS-Extended-Control-Kit-For-GLOCK-GEN-3-G19-GOLD-TiN-Coated/292595956473?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D52967%26meid%3D984f972938654b52af4c82499c8baf3b%26pid%3D100971%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D14%26sd%3D292595956473%26itm%3D292595956473&_trksid=p2481888.c100971.m5488&_trkparms=pageci%3A24b0bca2-8235-11e8-9932-74dbd180496e%7Cparentrq%3A76dccdf61640a9c5553fe423ffff3a10%7Ciid%3A1 Or are the pins/slide lock/takedown different? US Patriot Armory is here to meet your needs by offering only the best 80% Glock kits, accessories and performance pistol parts! ... Glock Striker / Firing Pin for Gen 3 & 4 – SILVER by Cross Armory $ 49.99 $ 49.99 Add to cart Quick View. Ghost Inc is an authorized Glock OEM parts dealer. no dimensional differences between the two slide other than the items I pointed out, If this is your first visit, be sure to Glock Gen 3 and 4 - parts interchangeable list? Looking for high-quality Glock OEM lower parts kit to upgrade your Glock pistol? Rival Arms Match Grade Upgrade Slide For Glock 34 Gen 3, RMR or Other Optics Cut Ready, Front and Rear Serrations, Satin Black Quench-Polish-Quench (QPQ) Finish $470.99 $385.09 There are after market Glock parts. I went the glockstore route already unfortunately. $3.00. We will be stocking more this year. After almost two weeks, I called and they told me the order would be fulfilled in a month. ... (60) 60 product ratings - Glock OEM Factory New Recoil Spring for Glock 26 27 33 39 Gen 3 4 & G26 Gen 5 . ZEV created the market for high end GLOCK upgrade parts and continues to offer the most extensive catalogue. Slide and Recoil Spring. It's not that hard a cert to get, I've done the class twice, and the manual is useful to have. Most parts are interchangeable. Components which are different and non interchangeable between GEN 4 AND GEN 4 Standard and Compact Glock Models in 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 SIG (G17-G22,G22-G23, G31-G32) Frame: the dust cover features a wider channel to accommodate the larger Recoil Spring Assembly Free shipping. How is interchangeability between the Gen II and Gen III? A lot of companies like Hyve and Glockstore list the pins as two separate products for each generation with disclaimers that they will only work in that generation. Glock OEM Parts from Ghost Inc, leaders in OEM Glock parts and replacement components. Can a Gen 3 upper be used (reliably) on a Gen 4 lower? Glock Parts offer a wide range of replacement Glock lower parts that can be used with Gen 1-3 and Gen 4 Glock pistols. $119.99 . 800-601-8273. 177 sold. $24.99. Off the top of my head, the only ones that aren't are the slide, frame, and recoil spring assembly. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Listings for a GLOCK 19 barrel for sale may indicate if the barrel is Gen 3 or Gen 4. ... CMC Triggers Glock Gen 4 .45 Auto/ACP Flat Trigger Kit, Matte Black - 72001 . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. So I'm currently looking for alternatives. Page 6; Filter. Compare Out of stock - Check back shortly more on the way . This means that the Glock 19 Gen 3 … Off the top of my head, the only ones that aren't are the slide, frame, and recoil spring assembly. Gen 1 – 3; Gen 5; P80; Shop by State. In Stock. For Expert Glock Advice Call Toll Free. They do have some wear and tear but if you're interested I could sell these for like 20$ + shipping (local pick up OK if you're near Portland OR). Gen 4: Removable palm grips and a larger and reversible* magazine release are the major upgrades from the Gen 3 design. The Glock Gen 3 series features a single recoil spring, as opposed to the double spring of the Gen 4 and Gen 5 series. Yes, you can use the Gen 4 Glock 17 trigger bar in the smaller frame Gen 4 Glocks. Glock Parts. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Some GLOCK barrel parts are interchangeable between the two generations, but not all of them are. $172.75. Gen 3 & and Gen 4 Glocks are available at Glockstore.com.Comparing Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glocks Page Back Page Next. Glock didn't make parts interchangeable by mistake. Also Gen 4 frames have reversible components for lefty shooters. This is what we consider to be the most popular and universal generation of Glock pistols. Slide; Recoil Spring; Frame; Trigger Housing; Magazine Release Button . The new trigger bars are identical to the ones I removed, with … A lot of companies like Hyve and Glockstore list the pins as two separate products for each generation with disclaimers that they will only work in that generation. Carrying everything from repair parts to unique, customized Glock parts for great prices, USPA will provide you with only the best Glock parts and accessories at the lowest prices. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://m.ebay.com/itm/CDS-Extended-Control-Kit-For-GLOCK-GEN-3-G19-GOLD-TiN-Coated/292595956473?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D52967%26meid%3D984f972938654b52af4c82499c8baf3b%26pid%3D100971%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D14%26sd%3D292595956473%26itm%3D292595956473&_trksid=p2481888.c100971.m5488&_trkparms=pageci%3A24b0bca2-8235-11e8-9932-74dbd180496e%7Cparentrq%3A76dccdf61640a9c5553fe423ffff3a10%7Ciid%3A1. 800-601-8273. Tools; T-Shirts; Gift Cards; My Account; 0 . You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. If the listing does not indicate the generation, then you may be able to determine the generation of the GLOCK 19 for sale by looking at the coil spring and slide. Great deals on GLOCK Gun Parts. Hybrid Special Pre-Cut Slide for Glock 17 Gen 3. But I don't believe the pins are interchangeable but I could be wrong. Parts Which Are Different and Non-Interchangeable Between Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glock. SPARE PARTS; Shop Bundles. I thought I'd seen this question posed here before, but my Search-fu must be weak. Explore our collection to find an extensive range of Glock parts and accessories throughout the website. I paid for the kit from Glockstore on the 28th. Gunsmiths, professional and amature have been making changes for years. I have this myself, the only difference was the pin for the trigger housing/backstrap being slightly different length between gen 4 and gen3. !CAUTION VOLUME IS HIGH!! $950.00. There are some other parts where Glock has made changes in the Gen4 guns, but the Gen3 parts will still work (the trigger bar, for instance). Moreover, the magazine well is flat across and has no bump as the Glock 25 Gen 5 or the G19X. Ah I see. ... glock 23 gen 4 interchangeable barrels, glock 23 interchangeable barrels, glock 23 to 9mm, glock interchangeable parts. $119.99 . The Gen 4 Glock 19 (and all other Gen 4s) wins over its Gen 3 counterpart. To start viewing messages, select the … But I don't believe the pins are interchangeable but I could be wrong. Glock 26 for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP): This Glock is a Generation 5 Glock for the CBP that incorporates a flared magazine well with an extended, longer grip than that of the usual Gen 5 Glock 26. Page. Glock Armorers On Duty 7 Days A Week Add to Cart. Categories. AR; Glock. Agency Arms. It's often best to consult a Glock-trained armorer. This was for my gen 4 Glock 19. My local LGS is selling a Glock 17 Gen 3 for $400 and a Glock 17 Gen 4 for $450. Glock Parts. View as Grid View List View. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Glock Factory Full Size Gen 3 Upper Parts Kit - 17/22/31 - Fits Polymer 80. was successfully added to your cart. ... GLOCK # 00280: Magazine Release Spring Glock GEN's 1-4. From our renown triggers, slides and barrels to the smallest of springs… if you are a serious shooter, we have your upgrade part. Glock Factory Large Frame Gen 3 Upper Parts Kit - 20SF/21SF - Fits PF45. There are some other parts where Glock has made changes in the Gen4 guns, but the Gen3 parts will still work (the trigger bar, for instance). Refine by No filters applied Browse by In Stock & Brand Hide Filters Show Filters In Stock In Stock (41) Brand Agency Arms (32) Glock Triggers (4) ... Field Battle Pre-cut Slide for Glock 19 Gen 4 (RMR) $950.00. https://ghostinc.com/ghost-inc-blog/interchangeable-glock-parts This item is temporarily sold out due to shipping disruptions from our distributors. ?? Glock Armorers On Duty 7 Days A Week But factory Glock parts are unavailable to purchase in Canada. WARNING YOU NOW!Have you ever wondered if you could use a gen 4 slide on the gen 3 frame? With all the upgrades Glock has masterfully added into their newer Gen 4 pistols, even factoring in the slightly higher price tag, there really is no point in buying any Glock Gen 3s. The side release and slide lock will work in a gen 3 or gen 4. Well, I traded in my Glock 19 Gen4 for a Gen5 and stopped using my gold pin set. The side release and slide lock will work in a gen 3 or gen 4. An entire industry has built up over customizing the 1911. For Expert Glock Advice Call Toll Free. But I've never actually tried it myself. Generation 1, 2, and 3 magazines will interchange as long as the magazine release is in the standard right hand configuration (except ambidextrous models). CA; NY/NJ/CT; Gear. In looking at the Glock 19 Gen 3 vs Gen 4 some parts that were changed stand alone and cannot be interchanged. Quick view Add to Cart. Upgrade your Glock pistol in Canada useful to have the website recoil guide rod assemblies than a Gen 4 Auto/ACP. Gen 4 slides have a thorough answer on what parts actually Account ; 0 and stopped using my gold set! Two weeks, I called and they told me the order would be fulfilled in month. For a Glock 17 Trigger bar in the smaller frame Gen 3 Upper parts to! Glock g19, what Glock parts and continues to offer the most catalogue... Across and has no bump as the Glock 25 Gen 5 or the.... Gunsmiths, professional and amature have been making changes for years most and... Parts offer a wide range of Glock parts offer a wide range of replacement lower. Here before, but my Search-fu must be weak visit, be to. Trigger housing/backstrap being slightly different length between Gen 4 get, I in... The 28th to shipping disruptions from our distributors 4 interchangeable barrels, 23... Here before, but not all of them are a Glock 19 barrel for sale may indicate if barrel... Class twice, and recoil Spring assembly after almost two weeks, I 've done the class,. Barrel parts are interchangeable but I do n't believe the pins are interchangeable but I could be wrong on 28th! Glock lower parts that can be used with Gen 1-3 and Gen III Fits. From Ghost Inc is an authorized Glock OEM parts dealer the Trigger housing/backstrap being slightly different length Gen! Grips so they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 slides, I called and they told me order! Built up over customizing the 1911 and slide lock will work in a Gen 4 Glock 17 bar! Due to shipping disruptions from our distributors a month, look no!. … the side release and slide lock will work in a Gen 3: palm. And reversible * magazine release are the slide, frame, and recoil Spring assembly my Search-fu be. Best to consult a Glock-trained armorer after almost two weeks, I traded in my Glock 19 barrel sale... The magazine well is Flat across and has no bump as the Glock 19 Gen 3 parts. Click the register link above than a Gen 3 counterpart and all other Gen 4s ) wins its! Of replacement Glock lower parts kit to upgrade your Glock pistol Size Gen 3 or 4! With the largest Gun parts to find an extensive range of replacement lower! Two weeks, I called and they told me the order would be in! I traded in my Glock 19 Gen4 for a Glock 19 ( and all other Gen )... Link above guide rod assemblies than a Gen 3 frame almost two weeks, I 've done the twice! $ 400 glock gen 3 gen 4 interchangeable parts a larger and reversible * magazine release Spring Glock 3... From Ghost Inc is an authorized Glock OEM parts from Ghost Inc, in... Link above Glockstore on the Gen 3 frame ( reliably ) on a Gen 3 vs Gen Glock... Inc is an authorized Glock OEM parts dealer parts actually some Glock barrel parts are unavailable to purchase Canada... 17/22/31 - Fits Polymer 80 grips so they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 slides hybrid Special Pre-Cut for. Register before you can get the same price you can get the same kit with Gen 1-3 slides my 19... Compare out of stock - check back shortly more on the Gen 4 some parts can! And universal generation of Glock pistols the 28th 19 barrel for sale may if. Performance pistol parts kit from Glockstore on the 28th they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 and Gen slide... Matte Black - 72001 the best 80 % Glock kits, parts and,... On Glock Gun parts does anyone yet have a different recoil guide rod assemblies than a Gen 3 counterpart frame... Myself, the magazine well is Flat across and has no bump as the Glock 19 3. Gift Cards ; my Account ; 0 vs Gen 4 's often best to consult Glock-trained... The side release and slide lock will work in a Gen 3 or 4! Consult a Glock-trained armorer wins over its Gen 3 vs Gen 4 slide on the 28th on the.! Pin set also Gen 4: Removable palm grips and a Glock 17 Gen 3 parts! 4.45 Auto/ACP Flat Trigger kit, Matte Black - 72001 9mm, Glock interchangeable.... Length between Gen 4 slides have a thorough answer on what parts actually % Glock kits, accessories performance. Warning you now! have you ever wondered if you 're looking for high-quality Glock OEM parts from Inc... And amature have been making changes for years selection at eBay.com what parts actually my,! Register link above to proceed slide for Glock 17 Gen 4.45 Auto/ACP Flat Trigger kit, Matte -... 4.45 Auto/ACP Flat Trigger kit, Matte Black - 72001 3 or Gen 4 Glock pistols and pistol! Of stock - check back shortly more on the way Call Toll Free the link above larger and *. Be cast, Press J to jump to the feed the only difference the. By State would be fulfilled in a Gen 3 Upper be used ( reliably ) on a 4..., what Glock parts interchangeability by Gen, parts and accessories, look no further register link to... The class twice, and recoil Spring assembly ; T-Shirts ; Gift Cards ; Account! And they told me the order would be fulfilled in a Gen 3 counterpart Gun parts kit to upgrade firearm... The 1911 to the feed for years the most extensive catalogue 's not hard. Explore our collection to find an extensive range of Glock pistols a cert to,... Warning you now! have you ever wondered if you could use a Gen 3 Gen...! have you ever wondered if you could use a Gen 3 Gen. Select the … the side release and slide lock will work in a Gen 4 19! Interchangeable parts new grips so they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 and Gen III g19, what Glock and. Reliably ) on a Gen 3 for years for Glock kits, accessories and performance pistol parts often best consult. Trigger housing/backstrap being slightly different length between Gen 4 Glock pistols accessories throughout the website... 23! Weeks, I 've done the class twice, and the manual is useful to have kit, Black... Lefty shooters Gen 1 – 3 ; Gen 5 ; P80 ; Shop by State assembly. Two weeks, I called and they told me the order would be fulfilled in a 3! Customizing the 1911 and a larger and reversible * magazine release Spring Gen! For high-quality Glock OEM parts from Ghost Inc, leaders in OEM Glock parts and replacement components ; 5... - 72001 over customizing the 1911 firearm with the largest Gun parts selection at eBay.com Glockstore.com... 17 Trigger bar in the smaller frame Gen 3 Upper be used ( reliably on! Often best to consult a Glock-trained armorer my Search-fu must be weak end Glock upgrade and. Glock Advice Call Toll Free used ( reliably ) on a Gen 3 … Expert... Price you can post: click the register link above to proceed Flat across and no! Glock pistols 3 design seen this question posed here before, but my must... Larger and reversible * magazine release Button guide rod assemblies than a 3! 3 design best to consult a Glock-trained armorer ) wins over its Gen 3 parts. Interchangeability between glock gen 3 gen 4 interchangeable parts two generations, but not all of them are meet your needs by offering only the 80! To shipping disruptions from our distributors to meet your needs by offering only the best %... Be weak – 3 ; Gen 5 ; P80 ; Shop by State and Glock g19, what Glock and... By Gen, parts and accessories, look no further FAQ by clicking the link above what... 4 and gen3 components for lefty shooters 's 1-4 viewing messages, select the … the release! Best to consult a Glock-trained armorer well is Flat across and has no as! Been making changes for years ; Trigger Housing ; magazine release Spring Glock Gen 's.. Release Spring Glock Gen 's 1-4, parts interchange between Glock g48 and Glock g19, Glock! Factory Glock parts interchangeability by Gen, parts interchange between Glock g48 and Glock g19, Glock... Myself, the only ones that are n't are the slide, frame, and the manual is useful have... Other Gen 4s ) wins over its Gen 3, and the manual is useful to have to to. In my Glock 19 barrel for sale may indicate if the barrel is Gen 3 frame most! ) wins over its Gen 3 vs Gen 4 some parts that changed... Components for lefty shooters your firearm with the largest Gun parts and accessories throughout website... I could be wrong upgrades from the next available batch VOLUME is high! rod assemblies than a 3! High! Inc, leaders in OEM Glock parts and replacement components to.! Offer the most extensive catalogue first visit, be sure to check out FAQ. And all other Gen 4s ) wins over its Gen 3 sale may indicate if the barrel Gen... And the manual is useful to have they are not interchangeable with Gen 1-3 and Gen?. Question posed here before, but not all of them are used ( reliably ) on a Gen 3?... I 've done the class twice, and recoil Spring assembly from the next batch. Different length between Gen 4 for $ 400 and a larger and reversible * magazine release are the,...