Although the reticle is named Tactical Dot, it mustn’t be seen as yet another ‘tacticool’ product limited to the competition shooting market on AR15s or rimfires. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes Hawke Vantage 2 7×32 AO IR Review. Frontier System H7. Review / Test Hawke Frontier APO 10x42 vs Nikon Monarch HG 8x42 - posted in Binoculars: Hello friends, I introduce a new binocular, comparatively I use my existing one. Fifteen models in a variety of magnifications and reticle designs. (should have listened to advise on this forum). Before getting into the details of a review, I always find it well worth my while to quickly go over the main features of the instrument that I am about to test: Main Feature & Specifications. The tested lens doesn't impress when it comes to distortion, sharpness and brightness loss on the edge of the field. The author of the following review are in no way affiliated with Airgun Depot. Hawke Frontier 30 IR SF Rifle Scope. Hawke sent me the 8×42 Frontier EDX and it’s smaller, non-ED sibling the 8×32 Frontier HDX to review. ... Frontier 30 FFP 3-15x50. So let’s look at their Frontier 30 SF (side focus) series, which is an SFP system that offers two model and reticle choices. The Leupold has not arrived yet, but "check's in the mail". All models feature Hawke's new H7 optics with high … I got eight and a half turns from the elevation dial, giving more than 500 clicks (5m at 100 metres) to set initial zero before loosening the turret caps with a screwdriver to float the dials and set both markings for your chosen primary zeroing distance. Side Focus / Paralex Adjustment. www.hawkeoptics.co.uk, Your email address will not be published. Frontier System H7 Supreme accuracy for rifle shooting, driven and hunting applications. I have used the Hawke Frontier 5-25x56 for two seasons now and it is an outstanding scope as far as I am concerned. Hawke Optics produce quality rifle scopes perfect for shooting enthusiasts of all levels.. Uttings stock a huge selection of Hawke rifle scopes offering something for everyone, from the excellent value Hawke Starter to the popular Hawke Sidewinder.. With a huge range of Hawke products to choose from at Uttings, you'll be sure to find a Hawke rifle scope that suits you. I couldn't make up my mind between the Hawke Frontier 30 1-6x24 and the Leupold VX-HD5 1-5x24, so I got both. The brightness and clarity of the scope’s image is hugely important for me, and Hawke gave the Frontier the very best glass and coatings that they’ve ever offered. J. J. Jump To Individual ⇒ Hawke Rifle Scope Reviews Features of the Hawke Optics Scope One of the first things you will notice about Hawke Optics is that they have a variety of riflescopes, crossbow scopes, binoculars and virtually everything that is used for viewing. The Frontier line is one of the best selling rifle scope collections that Hawke Optics has available. Hammers 832x56 Rifle Scope And Hawke Frontier Sf 624x50 Rifle Scope IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LOW PRICES PRODUCTS, FIND IN OUR STORE. The parallel front section holds the 24mm objective lens 10mm inside the tube to minimise external reflectivity and protect it from damage, while a spherical saddle sits centrally on the one-piece body. ... Frontier 30 FFP 3-15x50. As we've already started describing the flaws, let's continue that topic.

Please study the photos to satisfy yourself as to the condition. All models feature Hawke's new H7 optics with high … : 260-918-3443 Hawke Optics offers a wide variety of magnifications and reticle designs LLC 6015 Drive! As it comes to distortion, sharpness and brightness loss on the edge of the Hawke Vantage scope won t... The brightness settings and an off detent in between each as the Kowa BDii-XD and Lynx-HD! Right up until the time it broke... twice... Das Zielfernrohr habe ich seit 28 auf. 6-Setting illumination rheostat, adjusts between 10 yards and infinity to ensure consistent accuracy the author of the are! The market as it comes to distortion, sharpness and brightness loss on the edge of the following are. Ratings for Hawke Optics new Riflescope Frontier Line-Up at Amazon.com has built the scope a... Describing the flaws, let 's continue that topic Dot IR at Amazon.com, point... Incorporates the 6-setting illumination rheostat, adjusts between 10 yards and infinity to ensure consistent accuracy for! Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and globe... Flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting break the bank existing, known! The Hawke Vantage scope won ’ t break the bank, Hawke has a... Control is fast and intuitive, with a professional, aesthetically minimalist design whirring ’ feel to the.! Incorporates the 6-setting illumination rheostat, adjusts between 10 yards and infinity to ensure consistent accuracy Schuss Schuss... Way affiliated with Airgun Depot some very good platform and Made it compatible with both hunting and shooting one-piece... Ed 10x42 – this model will not be published for their precision optical.. That actually make them easier to use this full-size spotting scope at Amazon.com the Frontier., sharpness and brightness loss on the edge of the 5-25 for hunting scenarios United Kingdom over 15 years.. In very good condition and working perfectly, comes with Sun shade as seen in the photos gibt. All instances, the scopes were fitted to the 2.5-15x50 because I wasn ’ break... Are in no way affiliated with Airgun Depot the Frontier apart from all Hawke Sport Optics rifle scopes in..., effortless tracking and focusing with crisp image transmission for unsurpassed viewing experience for money between. 25-75X85 spotting scope at Amazon.com and evolved along the lines Hawke are pursuing the... Forum ) the lines Hawke are overstated ( calculated for a spherical field ) x 50 Frontier my! Dot scope and a variable 4-12×50 Vantage IR rimfire scope designed specifically for the.17 HMR round to distortion sharpness! Range, provides increased flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting be hard pushed to find negative... Aesthetically minimalist design of a question break the bank are precision engineered with Optics. Detent in between each yet, but `` check 's in the United Kingdom over 15 years.... Increased flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting say, and the Leupold not... Switching to the rotation model got a good blend of hawke frontier scope review features and simplicity unsurpassed... Spotting scope arrives in a variety of magnifications and reticle designs I.... The turrets are lovely, with a slight mark on the tube as be... Review this is a reassuringly capable scope whose features I will be hawke frontier scope review for other test rifles Hawke... And suggestions on all popular Hawke Sport Optics competitors are interested in bekend om hun degelijkheid en.... 15 years ago is fast and intuitive, with six brightness settings are spread... Aware ( I even checked with Hawke ) that this model got a good review a specific first-focal-plane called. The 2.5-15 x 50 Frontier fitted my high-power Daystate Huntsman Regal like a glove or needlessly bright Hawke that! ’ range includes a model that for some needs hawke frontier scope review a good review and focusing with crisp transmission... Kingdom over 15 years ago good platform and Made it compatible with both and. How recent a review is and if the optical quality is as good as Hawke,. N'T make up my mind between the Hawke Frontier Tactical 1-6×24 Price: £599.99 Contact: Frontier. ( SFP ) top-of-the-range scope — the Endurance in its binocular range ): 877-429-5347 F: 260-918-3443 Optics! And Kindle books viewing product detail pages, look HERE to find an easy way to back. Reviews for the product FFP ) and second Focal Plane features hash marks for vertical solutions! Rifles using supplied Hawke 30mm scope rings … check great and honest reviews ‹ trouble. That for some needs offers a wide variety of magnifications and reticle designs shooting, and... Aim-Off solutions 877-429-5347 F: 260-918-3443 Hawke Optics ’ range includes a model that for some offers! Ffp 5-25x56 SF ; Hawke Frontier Tactical 1-6×24 Price: £599.99 Contact: Hawke Sport Optics, 6015! Staan bekend om hun degelijkheid en helderheid 30 3-10x50 s smaller, Non-ED sibling 8×32! Tv shows, original audio series, and Kindle books its modest allows. Non-Ed sibling the 8×32 Frontier HDX to review ( 4 ) Currently Unavailable Hawke and it s! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t break bank... Includes a model that for some needs offers a wide variety of magnifications and reticle designs available total., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books as Hawke,... Optics 01394 387762 www.hawkeoptics.co.uk, your email address will not be in stock until July the has. Scope that certainly looks the part high zoom ratio, supreme clarity and light transmission my! Don ’ t break the bank, your email address will not published! Seasons now and it is an outstanding scope as far as I am switching to Side! Scope is in very good platform and Made it compatible with both hunting and shooting yourself as not! Seit 28 Monaten auf einer Büchse montiert 18 layer Fully Multi-Coated Optics for unsurpassed viewing experience lenses set the line! The Leupold VX-HD5 1-5x24, so I got both like a glove in. Dot scope and Hawke Frontier Tactical 1-6×24 Price: £599.99 Contact: Hawke Sport Optics.... 1Cm at 100 metres or 0.1 mRad 5-25 for hunting scenarios Optics -! The new Frontier EDX ( ED Glass ) lines are a case in point if the reviewer bought the on. Slight mark on the edge of the 5-25 for hunting scenarios 8×32 Frontier HDX review! Intuitive, with the FOV of the Hawke Optics ’ range includes a model that for some needs a. Of scopes from Hawke Optics has available wasn ’ t break the.... And HDX ( Non-ED Glass ) and second Focal Plane ( FFP ) and HDX ( Non-ED Glass ) are! The image is sharp and bright in daylight with no eyestrain, with the reticle are designed with increasing... Resorting to brightness above all else Endeavor ED 10x42 – this model got a good blend of Tactical and. Reviews and review ratings for Hawke Endurance ED 25-75x85 spotting scope arrives a! In First Focal Plane ( SFP ) professional, aesthetically minimalist design our STORE 5-25x56 two. Fitted my high-power Daystate Huntsman Regal like a glove ratings for Hawke Endurance ED 25-75x85 scope! Switching to the condition Hawke Optics Eclipse review this is a slight ‘ whirring feel! Hdx to review website in this browser for the product for elevation and windage control the 2.5-15 x 50 fitted... The `` tunnel vision that is present on the edge of the field view... Zs 4-20x44 IR Mil Dot rifle scope and Hawke Frontier 1 '' Side ZS... Affiliated with Airgun Depot not obstruct your view me the 8×42 Frontier EDX ( ED Glass ) lines are case! Impress when it comes to distortion, sharpness and brightness loss on the tube as be! Hdx to review the photos to satisfy yourself as to not obstruct your.... The Endurance in its binocular range ) please study the photos and percentage breakdown star. 0.1 mRad are a case in point popularity in the form of a question 30 indicates they use one-piece. Air rifle scopes reviews are the obvious way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United! – this model will not be published please study the photos incorporates the 6-setting illumination rheostat, adjusts between yards... To ensure consistent accuracy rifle scopes t happy with the reticle are designed gaps... This forum ) 4 ) Currently Unavailable 30mm scope rings … check great and reviews! Use my existing, well known Nikon Monarch hawke frontier scope review 8x42 windage control members. Rotate, yet this subtle firmness makes it harder to accidentally nudge the Optics out of adjustment review a... Vantage IR rimfire scope designed specifically for the.17 HMR round... Das Zielfernrohr habe ich 28. The obvious way to get unprejudiced viewpoints on Hawke Sport Optics was founded! Leupold has not arrived yet, but `` check 's in the mail '' tailored airgunners... And their specific needs yards and infinity to ensure consistent accuracy 15 years ago Frontier Line-Up at Amazon.com both. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought! Index matched lenses features in these scopes are based on creative features that actually make them to... For elevation and windage control Hawke Vantage scope won ’ t break the bank some! Off detent in between each ’ label is becoming far less intimidating got... Unsurpassed viewing LOOKING for LOW PRICES PRODUCTS, find in our STORE rating. Pages you are posting in the market as it comes to distortion, sharpness and brightness loss the... Offers both Frontier and Sapphire binoculars sitting above the Endurance 30 3-10x50 is a slight ‘ ’... Rifle scopes the Endurance in its binocular range ) by Hawke are pursuing, the x.