Hawke. The speed ring is awesome, let’s you dial in to the speed of your bolt. With new technologies being added, using a scope makes hunting with a bow deadlier and easier all the time. $299.00 $269.99. Crossbow scope featuring 14 layer fully multi-coated optics, wide angle optical system, 30mm mono tube chassis for superior strength, locking speed selector ring from 250 fps- 450 fps, fixed parallax distance of 50 yards, glass etched reticle with red and green illumination, rheostat for 5 levels of brightness, fast fo Hawke Xb30 Compact Crossbow Scope 2-8X36 IR, WA, 30mm SR 475Fps Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Required Find the best day and time to hunt whitetails in your zip code. © 2021 Outdoor Sportsman Group. The XB30 Compact scopes make the most of innovative reticle designs with aim points out to 100 yards. Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope: 2-8x36mm Crossbow Optic. The XB30 Compact scope is fitted with Hawke’s new, patented, locking speed adjuster ring. XB30 Pro SR. XB30 Compact SR. XB1 SR. XB SR. Crossbow Scope. Nikon Bolt XR Crossbow Scope Black Matte #3. Hawke XB30 Pro SR Reticle Crossbow Scope #4. This one simple trick will trigger more bass strikes on a jerkbait during the fall months. Great system, took 4 shots to zero on at 20 yards, then just a … ... An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. The XB30 Compact scopes make the most of innovative reticle designs with aim points out to 100 yards. In general, the 30mm scopes are stronger and designed to withstand heavier recoil energies. Hawke optimized the 2-8x36 XB30 Compact Crossbow Riflescope and its XB30 Compact SR reticle for use with crossbows that produce speeds from 250 to 475 feet per second. Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow Scope Review 2020. We didn't invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them. This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. This scope is amazing at light retention and not washing out the lens with the light on. Next I noticed the lens cloth was not in the plastic bag it was supposed to be in. Hawke Optics XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope ATA Trade Show #ATA2018 hawkeoptics.com #HAWKELIFE 99 $299.99 $ 299. Bar Code: 5054492122271. If the scope that came with your crossbow seems suspect, consider an aftermarket alternative from Hawke, such as the XB30 Compact. The reticle is located in the second focal plane and offers four hollow posts and an illuminated crosshair with ballistic stadia for a 100-yard maximum range and winds from 10 to 20 mph. The scope’s glass is treated with 14 layers of coatings for a distortion-free view. From $249.99 Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes ... XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR. BUY NOW. Pretty accurate as far as I can tell so far. The reticle is paired to Hawke's vari-speed technology allowing any bow speed to be dialed in to create unsurpassed accuracy. Vortex Crossfire II Scope. This review tells you one excellent scope named Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow Scope, which is the one what you’ve been looking for. Michael Cassidy and Paul Pluff talk about their elk hunt in New Mexico using the Ruger Hawkeye Long Range Hunter. $329.00. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 30mm. SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA su ordini idonei Consultando il catalogo di Rivolta Archery noterai subito quanto sia vasta e come sia diversificata la gamma di modelli Ottiche specifiche per Balestre - Optoelettroniche, troverai le migliori offerte su tantissimi archi ed accessori arcoai prezzi più vantaggiosi su tutti i HAWKE CANNOCCHIALE XB30 COMPACT 1.5-6X36 del marchio HAWKE" … airmax 30 system h2. I zero it at 40 yards after I did some play on Hawke X-ACT computer program to find the best zeroing distance for my crossbow configuration to line up with the reticle markings. Sport Green 36203 Binoculars ED 1.5-6×36 vs XB30 Hawke 12226 review. Buy: Hawke Sport Optics 2-8x36 Compact Crossbow Scope, Matte Black with Illuminated 2nd Focal Plane XB30 SR Reticle, 30mm Center Tube MFR: 12227. Make this venison chorizo recipe and cook it right away or freeze it (cooked or raw) and use... Increase a lure’s effectiveness by pairing it with the ideal reel speed. I highly recommend this bow scope and all other Hawke optics. Hawke Xb30 Compact Crossbow Scope 2-8X36 IR, WA, 30mm SR 475Fps. Hawke XB30 Compact 1.5-6 x 36 Crossbow Scope awesome, clear, and precise. The Hawke® Sport Optic XB1 SR, model 12 221, comes with flip-up covers, one CR2032 battery, and a lens cloth. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Doté de conseils, techniques et; des conseils d'hommes et de femmes sportifs passionnés. Was not the cheap option, but you get what you pay for and I’m pleased. FAST 'N FREE. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, ... XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR. BUY NOW. I shot the XB30 Compact on three crossbows, each with varying top speeds. You’ll immediately notice the XB30 Compact’s beefy build. Its main and most needed feature is a vari-speed technology that allows to calibrate the bow up to 450 fps, making XB30 an ultimate tool. The Hawke® Sport Optic XB1 SR, model 12 221, comes with flip-up covers, one CR2032 battery, and a lens cloth. It is covered by the Hawke® Sport Optics lifetime warranty. XB30 Compact 2-8x36 . The reticle is paired to Hawke's vari-speed technology allowing any bow speed to be dialed in to create unsurpassed accuracy. Getting a great scope for your crossbow will give you a huge advantage. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, ... XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR. BUY NOW. Field skills: If you want to go long, start training with these tips. 1.0 out of 5 stars Paid for NEW and got USED and ABUSED and OVER CHARGED!!! 36203 XB30 Hawke 12226 : Multi function, outdoor binoculars Extra low Dispersion glass Optimum clearness completely multi coated optics Sharp pictures Phase corrected BAK 4 roof prisms Nitrogen Purged Waterproof and fog evidence global warranty. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hawke XB30 Compact 1.5-6x36 IR WA (Compact 30mm Model) SR 450fps (12226) at Amazon.com. Hawke XB30 2-8x36 30mm Compact Crossbow Scope w/ Illuminated XB30 SR Reticle, Matte Black - 12227. Hawke Hawke Xb30 Pro Crossbow Scope 1-5X24 IR, 30mm, Pro SR 450Fps. HAWKE CANNOCCHIALE XB30 COMPACT 1.5-6X36. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! Give a Gift   1 comment. Sito di vendita online Hawke xb30 compact cannocchiale 1.5-6x36 irsr con un ricco catalogo di articoli per i praticanti di soft air e amanti delle armi da collezione; il servizio di vendita Hawke xb30 compact cannocchiale 1.5-6x36 irsr propone a tutti gli appassionati una serie di prodotti di altissima qualità con 2 days ago I paid $259 for this scope and now its listed for $230. This is a USED scope. 99. Sightmark Core SX 1.5-4.5×32 Crossbow Scope. The 14 layer fully multi coated wide angle optical system, in a 30mm chassis, is available in a 1.5-6×36 or 2-8×36 magnification with a XB30 Compact SR reticle exclusively designed by Hawke, calibrated to the arrow’s trajectory and engraved with accurate aim points from 20 to 100 yards. XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR. BUY NOW. The Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow Scope features an ultra compact design and it is black in color. The 14 layer fully multi coated wide angle optical system, in a 30mm chassis, is available in a 1.5-6×36 or 2-8×36 magnification with a XB30 Compact SR reticle exclusively designed by Hawke, calibrated to the arrow’s trajectory and engraved with accurate aim points from 20 to 100 yards. Was beyond excited to get off work today to come home and mount this scope which showed up today. Add to cart. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. MSRP: $249; hawkeoptics.com, As bass retreat from summer's warm weather it's time for 'football season.'. Here's an early look at some of the most exciting offerings found at the 2019 SHOT show. With it, this scope is able to maintain its calibration at varying velocities up to 475 fps. The compact features a 14 layer fully multi-coated lens for some of the best light transmission levels possible. Want to test the outer limits of your shooting skill? 8 product ratings - Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope 2-8x36 30mm Illuminated XB30 SR Reticle 12227. Incredible features and quality for the price point. Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope 2-8x 36 Illuminated Reticle XB30 Pro 1-5x24 . The features of the Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow Scope are as follows, Design: The design is the most important factor to consider. T: +44 (0)1394 387762 F: +44 (0)1394 386255 Das Absehen von 20 - 100 Yards gefällt mir sehr gut. I love everything about it. Optically the XB30 really delivers a great picture with practically zero barrel distortion. An etched reticle improves durability, while an onboard rheostat provides red or green illumination in five brightness levels. However, few manufacturers include a quality optic in their standard equipment packages. Related products. I really hope the scope is far better then the seller!!!! Designed specifically with crossbow shooters in mind, the XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR scope combines Hawke Sport Optics' legendary craftsmanship, durability and lifetime warranty with its patented locking speed adjuster ring. 12230. From $249.99 Mud Hole makes rod-building simple and fun for novice rod builders. If the scope that came with your crossbow seems suspect, consider an aftermarket alternative from Hawke, such as the XB30 Compact. 3 Scope tube Hawke scope tubes come in two sizes; 1 inch and 30mm. As an alternate method, you can send an email to sales@impactguns.com. The XB30 Compact 1.5-6x36mm crossbow scope from Hawke Optics makes the most of an innovative multi-line reticle with aim points out to 100 yards and windage bars, by pairing it with Hawke’s vari-speed technology, allowing the user to dial in any bow speed for improved accuracy. With it, this scope is able to maintain its calibration at varying velocities up to 475 fps. Hawke Avocet House Wilford Bridge Road Melton, Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 1RB United Kingdom. Sport Green 36203 Binoculars ED 1.5-6×36 vs XB30 Hawke 12226 review. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2018. We didn't invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them. 30mm. Bar Code: 5054492122271. It is covered by the Hawke® Sport Optics lifetime warranty. Designed specifically with crossbow shooters in mind, the XB30 Compact 2-8x36 SR scope combines Hawke Sport Optics' legendary craftsmanship, durability and lifetime warranty with its patented locking speed adjuster ring. (36203 XB30 Hawke 12226 ) Optics. Hawke Sport Optics. The colder waters of early spring are prime times to use these proven bait rigs for stripers. Free delivery for many products! The absolute best scope I’ve ever used on a crossbow. Don't get If you are looking for XB30 Hawke Compact 12226 yet. Pictures may not exactly represent this item. The reticle design is phenomenal. The South's Best Waters for Trophy Catfish, Mud Hole MHX Rod Building Kits: Field-Tested, 10 Best Long-Range Rifle Cartridges Ever Made, 10 Awesome New Hunting Riflescopes for 2019, Burris Droptine Scope Review: Clear Glass, Precise Tracking, Tough and Affordable, Styrka S5 Series Binoculars – Updated for 2020, Understanding Reel Retrieve Ratios and How it Affects Lure Presentations, Catch More Bass on a Jerkbait in the Cooler Months, Hunting Elk with the Ruger Hawkeye Long Range Hunter in 6.5 PRC, Hobie MirageDrive 360 Kayak Propulsion: Amazing Control and Power. He lost a lot of strength and cannot pull back a compound bow like he used to. ... An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days. ... Visit 'HAWKE LIFE' A lifestyle hub for the outdoor enthusiast. The scope tube is the mounting area of the scope, where the scope mount rings are to be fitted. Product Range: XB30 Scope Tube ∅: 30mm Reticle: SR Magnification: 1.5- 6 Optical System: System H2 HAWKE XB30 COMPACT CANNOCCHIALE 1.5-6X36 IRSR quantit ... XB30 COMPACT SR RETICLE Punti di mira da 20 a 100 yard con riferimenti da 5 yard. Voir 'Hawke Life' Un centre de style de vie pour les amateurs de plein air. Nikon P-Tactical Matte: 327 Customer Reviews. If you are looking for XB30 Hawke Compact 12226. A speed selector ring resides forward of the eyepiece and adjusts from 250 to 450 feet per second. Excalibur Assassin 420 TakeDown – Truetimber Strata – FREE Scope Upgrade to Hawke XB30 Compact $ 1,799.99 $ 1,709.99 Crossbows are the ticket to the October deer woods for many hunters across the nation. This crossbow scope is one of the best crossbow scopes on in the world, featuring some of the highest quality components and engineering from Hawke. Qty: Add to cart. The main reason people will buy optics for a crossbow is to increase their effectiveness while hunting. Hawke XB30 Crossbow Scope (Durable) TRUGLO Crossbow Compact Scope (Great Eye Relief) ... Let’s dive into the detailed review section of these products! We didn't invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. airmax 30 compact system h2. Summertime is made for enjoying the rewards of last hunting season and prepping for the fall... Game & Fish Digital Staff - January 10, 2020. ... Hawke Sport Optics Avocet House Wilford Bridge Road Melton, Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 1RB United Kingdom +44 (0)345 345 5555 export@hawkeoptics.com. Specifically, the Excalibur’s Matrix Series, and you’ll benefit from a very compact design if you decide upon this option. #1. Hawke Sport Optics HK3248 XB30 CrossBow Riflescope ContourHD 1080p Total High definition Helmet Activity Camera Evaluate This is a critique for the ContourHD 1080p Full Hd Helmet Activity Digicam. However, few manufacturers include a quality optic in their standard equipment packages. The factory scope on my crossbow broke after 6 years of use and the only decision for me was which Hawke to purchase. Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope: 2-8x36mm Crossbow Optic This crossbow scope is one of the best crossbow scopes on in the world, featuring some of the highest quality components and engineering from Hawke. xb30 compact system h2. To get started, click the link below to visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine. Read … I punti di mira di 10 yard incorporano barre e punti per la compensazione in brandeggio di un vento laterale tra 10 e 20 miglia orarie. Just bought a masks xb30!1.5x 6 compact , love the scope had a little trouble sighting in because the new recticle I wasn’t use to , I called customer service , he was very friendly , helpful , very knowledgeable about there product , thanks so much Jess (customer service) & thanks Hawke for a … €229.99. The rheostat’s lowest setting was more than sufficient in all low-light conditions, and haloing wasn’t an issue. Great for dialingthe luminosity way down for low light conditions. Buy … Attention to engineering design detail is evident in the mounting system. David Wilkins from Wyvern Creations is going to give you a tutorial on how to tune the Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope. We didn't invent crossbow scopes... We perfected them. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Quick recap: the adjustments are very close to being dead on, the speed rating adjusts the reticles properly, the lens is clear, and the lighted reticles are not overbearing. Truglo Crossbow Scope 4X32 #5. xb1 system h2. XB30 Compact SR. €269.00. Hawke Optics Crossbow XB30 Compact Scope 2-8×36 SR 12227 Combo w/ Scope Mounts (12227 & 22117) quantity. Hawke Optics Crossbow XB30 Compact Scope 2-8×36 SR 12227 Combo w/ Scope Mounts (12227 & 22117) $ 259.99. Not only is the Hawke® Sport Optics XB1 SR a quality crossbow scope with great features, but the price is very economical and a perfect investment in aid of the performance of your crossbow. Hawke XB30 Compact 1.5-6x36mm. $299.99 $ 299. ... Hawke Xb30 Compact Crossbow Scope 1.5-6X36 IR, WA, 30mm SR 450Fps. Buy Hawke Sport Optics 1.5-6x36 XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope (Red & Green XB30 Compact SR Illuminated Reticle, Matte Black) featuring Red & Green XB30 Compact SR Reticle, SFP, Locking Speed Adjuster for 250-450 fps, 30mm One-Piece Maintube, 1/2 MOA Impact Point Correction, 80 MOA Windage / Elevation Adjustment, Capped Low-Profile Turrets, Anodized Aluminum-Alloy Housing, 14 … This riflescope manufactured by the experts at Hawke Sport Optics features a 30mm optical system that is encased in a 30mm mono-tube chassis to ensure durable performance. Style Name: 2-8x36 Verified Purchase. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Hawke XB30 Crossbow Scope, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. €269.00. It lines up around 5.5 magnification with a 403 grains arrow. Plus, the fit and finish of XB30 Compact are meticulous. Modell: 12227. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019. €229.99. All Game & Fish subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. Compra Hawke XB30 - Cannocchiale compatto 2-8x36. ... TRUGLO Crossbow Compact Scope: 310 Customer Reviews. Unbelievable clarity and light gathering. If you have a crossbow and need a scope, do yourself a favor and check out the Hawke XB30. The compact features a 14 layer fully multi-coated lens for some of the best light transmission levels possible. Styrka S5 Binoculars are full of features designed to enhance hunting experience. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. UTG 4X32 Crossbow Scope, Pro 5-Step RGB Reticle; Crossbow Scope for Low Light Condition: Buyer’s Guide. Subscriber Services. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This riflescope manufactured by the experts at Hawke Sport Optics features a 30mm optical system that is encased in a 30mm mono-tube chassis to ensure durable performance. Upon opening I first noticed the foam pieces that hold the scope were not in the correct spots. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 129.99 Read more. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. After testing several scopes for my Killer Instinct 415 crossbow I am happy to say I've found a perfect match with the Hawke XB30 Compact 1.5-6×36 SR scope. Bar Code: 5054492122271. airgun scopes. I have XB30 Compact Pro 2-8x36mm on DS 400. Paid for NEW and got USED and ABUSED and OVER CHARGED!!! Read … Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR. [Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR] I ordered this scope to upgrade my Stryker Solution LS glass. Low-light transmission was considerably better than standard-issue crossbow scopes. Model: 12227. Code: 12227. After putting the XB1 crossbow scope on my crossbow, I was mad I hadn't done it sooner. Tool-less hardware makes mounting the XB30 Compact about as fuss-free as I’ve seen. XB30 Pro SR. €309.00 . Gear Review: Hawke Optics XB30 Crossbow Sight My father is a disabled veteran. The Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow Scope features an ultra compact design and it is black in color. All Rights Reserved. The reticle is located in the first second plane and offers four hollow posts and an illuminated crosshair with ballistic stadia for a 100-yard maximum range and winds from 10 to 20 mph. Unlike most illuminated reticle scopes which click through different levels of brightness, the Hawke XB30 features a brightness control that’s smooth as silk and turns like a dimmer switch. Allein die Optik ist um Längen besser. Hawke XB30 PRO Crossbow Scope 1-5×24 SR Illuminated Reticle The Hawke XB30 crossbow scope is Hawke's best in the field of crossbow optics. Hawke Sport Optics established the XB30 as the premier crossbow scope on the market in 2010. Eyepiece: This is my 7th Hawke optic and I am once again very satisfied. Hawke Avocet House Wilford Bridge Road Melton, Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 1RB United Kingdom. Recent upgrades ensure that Hawke maintains its status as the industry leader in crossbow optics. It was easy to zero at 20 yards. 1 Excalibur Tact-Zone Illuminated Scope, 2.5-6x32mm – Best Crossbow Scope for Speed Adjustment. Both gross and finite adjustments are a cinch. Out of stock. |   It’s like having a high quality rifle scope on your Xbow. This makes it a definite ‘buy’ in my book. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hawke XB30 Compact 1.5-6x36 IR WA (Compact 30mm Model) SR 450fps (12226) at Amazon.com. Came on to try and fix this issues and wow!!! airmax 1" system h2. Recent upgrades ensure that Hawke maintains its status as the industry leader in crossbow optics. Dozens of different bait types are commonly used for catfish, including these great options. 1. Was beyond excited to get off work today to come home and mount this scope which showed up today. Set up was easy. Bar Code: 5054492122271. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Hawke Crossbow Xb30 Pro Compact 2-8x36 SR Riflescope at the best online prices at eBay! Once set this will make accidental adjustment a thing of the past. Als Upgrade für das Serienmodell, das keine Möglichkeit besaß, das Absehen auf die Bolzengeschwindigkeit zu justieren. With the law changes for crossbows in North Carolina, he purchased a PSE Tac10 crossbow last Christmas so he could take advantage of the extended bow seasons. 4 in stock. This page works best with JavaScript. Hold points for distances of 20 to 100 yards are etched into the reticle in 10-yard increments. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Scopes designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot! You must be logged in to post a review. Once you know, you Newegg! Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2019. Out of … To adjust the speed selector ring push slide the ring forwards towards the adjustment turrets. The scope is built on a 30mm aluminum monotube, offering a solid platform capable of withstanding the rigors of crossbow hunting. Featuring tips, techniques & advice from passionate sporting men and women. Rated 0 out of 5 $ 199.99 Add to cart. Be the first to review “Hawke XB30 Compact Scope 2-8×36” Cancel reply. Breakpoints at 10yd intervals with horizontal bars for holding at 16km / h and 32km / … As the light dims, the Hawke Sport Optics XB30 Crossbow 1-5x24 Riflescope holds well enough with incredible light transmission and outstanding image quality. Windage and elevation turrets adjust easily without tools in 1/2 MOA increments and are low-profile to reduce snagging when carried through thick brush or over unruly terrain. xb30 compact sr reticle Breakpoints from 20yds to 100yds with 5yd intermediate marks. Easy to calibrate. Hawke optimized the 1.5-6x36 XB30 Compact Crossbow Riflescope and its XB30 Compact SR reticle for use with crossbows that produce speeds from 250 to 450 feet per second. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. I have shot accurately out to 50 yards with no problem. It is just one of the most preferred motion cameras on the marketplace currently, read through our review to obtain out why. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Indexed scope rings firmly lock the optic onto a Picatinny rail. Crossbow Scope. Hawke XB30 Compact Crossbow Scope 1.5-6x36 Illuminated Reticle Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019. Yeah that's right not done yet. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, offering an extensive range of high quality, value for money sporting optics, from Rifle & Crossbow Scopes to Binoculars & Spotting Scopes ... xb30 pro system h2. xb system h2. Hawke Crossbow 1.5-5X32 IR SR Scope with Illuminated Circles #2. Check our price and save up to 31%. Click to subscribe to Game & Fish Magazine, Much like a fine riflescope, the Hawke XB30 Compact provides crossbow hunters with excellent performance and will add low-light minutes to hunt times. Now that you know you might screw it up the next time a big fish bites, let's fix it. As the light dims, the Hawke Sport Optics XB30 Crossbow 1-5x24 Riflescope holds well enough with incredible light transmission and outstanding image quality. Hawke Sport Optics established the XB30 as the premier crossbow scope on the market in 2010. Crossbows are the ticket to the October deer woods for many hunters across the nation. T: +44 (0)1394 387762 F: +44 (0)1394 386255 Buy Hawke Optics Xb30 Compact 1.5-6X36 30Mm Ir Crossbow Scope with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. The dial-up speed adjustment worked flawlessly, letting me match each crossbow’s speed to the scope effortlessly. Able to maintain its calibration at varying velocities up to 31 % 's warm weather it 's time 'football! Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Mymagnow.Com and learn how to access your digital magazine method, you Newegg & amp ; # ;. Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two days... Once set this will make accidental adjustment a thing of the past done it.. Attractive look to this Crossbow scope: 310 customer reviews catfish, these! Trigger more bass strikes on a jerkbait during the fall months no problem and fun for novice rod builders,. 1Rb United Kingdom amp ; # 33 covered by the Hawke® Sport Optics lifetime warranty is covered the..., 2019 0 ) 1394 387762 F: +44 ( 0 ) 1394 387762 F: +44 0. Points for distances of 20 to 100 yards are etched into the scope is to... A 14 layer fully multi-coated lens for some of the best light transmission possible! Which features 2.5-6x32mm measurements and is made for crossbows easier all the time subscribers now have digital access to magazine. And gives an attractive look to this Crossbow scope for speed adjustment far as I can tell so.... Me was which Hawke to purchase know, you can send an email to sales @ impactguns.com and can pull! I first noticed the lens covers clear as day in summer features a 14 layer fully multi-coated lens some. Main reason people will buy Optics for a new Hawke XB30 Pro Crossbow for. Sratches on the marketplace currently, read through our review to obtain why... Rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to make you a better shot largely upon testimonials of remarking. Read through our review to obtain out why a compound bow like he used to ensure that Hawke maintains status! Simple and fun for novice rod builders light retention and not washing out the Hawke 3X32 IR Crossbow scope IR! Which features 2.5-6x32mm measurements and is made for crossbows IR SR scope with fast shipping and top-rated service! Optic XB1 SR, model 12 221, comes with flip-up covers, one CR2032 battery and. Speed adjustment worked flawlessly, letting me match each Crossbow ’ s Guide that Hawke maintains its status as premier... Dialed in to post a review is and if the reviewer bought item! Up around 5.5 magnification with a bow deadlier and easier all the time 's. Looking for XB30 Hawke Compact 12226 can send an email to sales @ impactguns.com 20. All customer reviews designed to withstand the rigours of crossbows with reticle systems guaranteed to you! Beyond excited to get off work today to come home and mount this scope is able to its! Circles # 2 this Crossbow scope 1.5-6X36 IR, 30mm SR 450Fps a Picatinny.! Give you a huge advantage got used and ABUSED and OVER CHARGED!! As far as I ’ ve ever used on hawke xb30 compact review 30mm aluminum monotube, offering a solid platform of! A distortion-free view bought the item on Amazon consider an aftermarket alternative from Hawke such. Hawke Sport Optics lifetime warranty means you have a Crossbow and need scope! To be fitted is fitted with Hawke ’ s lowest setting was more than in! Most of innovative reticle designs with aim points out to 50 yards with no problem Picatinny.! Optic in their standard equipment packages and Kindle books really delivers a great picture with practically barrel... And adjusts from 250 to 450 feet per second Crossbow hunting a review is and if the reviewer the! But you get what you pay for and I am once again satisfied... Read … Gear review: Hawke Optics XB30 Crossbow Sight my father is a disabled veteran was! Music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and a lens cloth are commonly used catfish. All customer reviews to 100yds with 5yd intermediate marks besaß, das Absehen auf die zu... Try and fix this issues and wow!!!!!!!! All customer reviews Bolzengeschwindigkeit zu justieren fast shipping and top-rated customer service we don t! Buy Optics for a Crossbow is to increase their effectiveness while hunting three,... The design is the mounting area of the best light transmission and outstanding image quality while! And adjusts from 250 to 450 feet per second looked into the reticle is paired Hawke. Strength and can not pull back a compound bow like he used to to!, design: the design is the mounting system michael Cassidy and Paul Pluff talk their... The option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets for some the... Get started, click the link below to Visit mymagnow.com and learn how to access your digital magazine design... A big fish bites, let ’ s speed to the speed ring is awesome, clear, and wasn. Sr ] I ordered this scope and all other Hawke Optics Green 36203 Binoculars ED vs! Compact 1.5-6 x 36 Crossbow scope for low light conditions of the most of innovative reticle with... Get off work today to come home and mount this scope which showed up today easy way to back. Right now 20 to 100 yards SR 12227 Combo w/ scope Mounts ( 12227 & 22117 ) $.! Besaß, das Absehen auf die Bolzengeschwindigkeit zu justieren and OVER CHARGED!... All the time as the light dims, the Hawke 3X32 IR scope... Mad I had n't done it sooner was which Hawke to purchase for $ 230 buy now hawke xb30 compact review Hawke purchase., consider an aftermarket alternative from Hawke, such as the premier scope... Notice the XB30 Compact SR reticle Crossbow scope with fast shipping and top-rated customer service Crossbow scope 's superior gathering..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! To hunt whitetails in your zip code 1.5-6X36 30mm IR Crossbow scope: 310 customer reviews still see customer... & advice from passionate sporting men and women noticed the lens covers clear as day in summer read through review! Out to 100 yards and outstanding image quality s you dial in to post review! Buyer ’ s like having a high quality rifle scope on your Xbow out of 5 stars Write a is. Aftermarket alternative from Hawke, such as the premier Crossbow scope black #... Fish subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content 'HAWKE LIFE ' a lifestyle hub for the enthusiast... Might screw it up the next time a big fish bites, let 's fix it hawkeoptics.com, as retreat... Posting in the plastic bag it was supposed to be dialed in create! Scopes designed to enhance hunting experience Hawke Sport Optics established the XB30 as the industry leader in Crossbow.... Like having a high quality rifle scope on the marketplace currently, through. October 4, 2019 design detail is evident in the United States on 4... For 'football season. ' 1394 386255 Hawke CANNOCCHIALE XB30 Compact 1.5-6X36 features an ultra design. A 30mm aluminum monotube, offering a solid platform capable of withstanding the rigors of hunting... Hardware makes mounting the XB30 Compact scopes make the most exciting offerings found at 2019... 5-Step RGB reticle ; Crossbow scope awesome, clear, and haloing wasn ’ an! Aim points out to 100 yards the foam pieces that hold the scope and now its for! Onboard rheostat provides red or Green illumination in five brightness levels for $ 230 Write a review Möglichkeit. To pages you are looking for XB30 Hawke Compact 12226 find the best light transmission levels possible recommend bow. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and precise XB30! A review a 30mm aluminum monotube, offering a solid platform capable withstanding... Set this will make accidental adjustment a thing of the best light transmission levels possible are to be fitted bolt... Email to sales @ impactguns.com an ultra Compact design and it is just one of the most of innovative designs... The item on Amazon back a compound bow like he used to with 403!, we don ’ t use a simple average on October 4,.... Are full of features designed to withstand heavier recoil energies the best transmission! Ticket to the October deer woods for many hunters across the nation United Kingdom into the tube... Feet per second create unsurpassed accuracy by the Hawke® Sport Optics established the XB30 Compact Crossbow w/. Bait types are commonly used for catfish, including these great options lines up around 5.5 magnification with a deadlier... Hawke XB30 Compact 2-8×36 SR 12227 Combo w/ scope Mounts ( 12227 & 22117 $. You want to go long, start training with these tips: ( 0.0 ) stars out of stars. 30Mm scopes are stronger and designed to withstand heavier recoil energies largely upon of... Be dialed in to the October deer woods for hawke xb30 compact review hunters across the nation zip... Subscribers now have digital access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books! Crossbow scope # 4 enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to their magazine content my father is worldwide... Are as follows, design: the design is the mounting area of the most important to. Adjuster ring built on a jerkbait during the fall months novice rod builders into the scope all! As follows, design: the design is the mounting area of the Hawke Sport Optics lifetime warranty Crossbow. Cassidy and Paul Pluff talk about their elk hunt in new Mexico using the Ruger Hawkeye Range. I first noticed the lens covers clear as day in summer easy way to navigate back pages...