If not, try a Smart Hub Reset: Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub. For Samsung Smart TVs, press the Smart Hub button on your remote and select Apps. Not so smart TV. It is vital that you keep your firmware up-to-date with all devices, Hitachi smart TVs included. Most Smart TVs should come with several apps already installed, quite often these will be the likes of BBC iPlayer, Netflix, ITV Hub, All 4 and hopefully, Amazon Prime Video. On TVs with Android you’ll want to select the Google Play store. Bush Smart televisions don't have the native NowTV App on their smart platform. You can access the mobile website and browse our catalogue of content on: Please note: Internet Explorer 11  is  no longer being supported. It seens odd having to use my FireStick to access All 4... What model TV do you have? But how do I get catch-up TV and TV on demand (BBC iPlayer, All4, ITV etc) on my TV, which was bought in 2010 and isn't a smart TV? Once you have a fast enough internet connection, you’ll need a way to access streaming services on your TV. To use this handy feature, read on. does not appear on my TV either All4 on Devices. Now, this is where it gets pretty chaotic. STREAM 1500+ SHOWS FROM CHANNEL 4 Watch top UK TV series, hit US box sets, world drama and movies. What to do if your Samsung TV has lost BBC iPlayer The problem isn’t limited to Samsung TVs, but the majority of people notifying us of the issues had a Samsung set. I'd also like to watch Netflix. The wrong moves will make your new UHD set look worse than your old display. Before submitting a 1:1 Inquiry, please visit the FAQ or the Self Troubleshooting sections for answers to problems you are experiencing. I see the issue has been fixed by restoring the TV to factory … PICK YOUR FAVOURITE GENRE Find a huge range of TV shows, box sets and movies from Channel 4, E4, Film4, VICE, Walter … PICK YOUR … Keep in mind that your television must be connected to the Internet in order to download apps. My Panasonic TV is twin tuner DVB-T and DVB-S, but like others uses the Freetime TV guide that is for Freesat for both platforms. Alternatively Panasonic could offer a firmware update? I have just purchased a Samsung UE49KS7000. Here’s a quick overview of how to download and add apps to an LG smart TV. Samsung Smart TV is one of the most popular TV product. Hulu + Live TV can be streamed directly on select models of Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, and VIZIO. Not all JVC smart TVs ship with Android OS. Not only do Freeview Play and YouView allow TV brands to offer BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4 and My 5, the apps are on the TVs as soon as they become available, so you won't be waiting weeks or months for them to appear. ‎Welcome to All 4, the UK’s biggest free streaming service, just voted Best On Demand Service 2020! The TV has Freeview built in according to the instructions, but doesn't have any of the catch-up channels or apps. Hulu + Live TV can be streamed directly on select models of Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, and VIZIO. How do I watch on All 4? Originally called "connected TVs," these sets were later branded as "smart TVs" … The Smart TV … If you recently purchased a HD or 4K LG smart TV, or just looking to get more value out of an existing one, then apps are going to be one of the first things worth taking a closer look at. Curious about company makes the best televisions? You'll now need to enter your TV's Pin, which will be 0000 if you haven't changed it. ... All4 and … Thanks! You need Android OS 5.0 and above. This wikiHow teaches you how to download a smart TV app using your smart TV's app store. Hi. Hi, I have 2 fairly new Panasonic TVs and both have the same issue as described in the 1st post. Go to ‘Home’ on your Smart TV. Sometimes it can be hard to get your new LG Smart TV up and running as well as getting the ITV Hub working. This option will allow you to select a connection type, and set up a new connection to the internet. Welcome to All 4, the UK’s biggest free streaming service, just voted Best On Demand Service 2020! Go to Network Settings. no Catch up channels etc. Binge The Great British Bake Off, Taskmaster, Hollyoaks and many more. At some point it is likely that this version will be deprecated. Cant get all 4 on my Samsung TV which I used to get help ? Here’s a quick overview of how to download and add apps to an LG smart TV. In order to view on any device you will need: Not found the answer you were looking for? All you need to do is set up your Smart Stick (you'll need a Wi-Fi connection and a NOW TV account). Visit our Blog to catch up on the latest Community news, tips for your Samsung products and much more! Perhaps have a read of this from the link below (click the black arrow next to each type of device bracket to expand the full list) Smart TVs are internet-connected devices that let you access, stream, and manage media content without an external connector, such as a Roku device. TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes: All 4 is available on the following devices: Binge The Great British Bake Off, Taskmaster, Hollyoaks and many more. Instead, they feature specific versions of the most popular apps like YouTube and Netflix. What are the minimum operating requirements? ‎Welcome to All 4, the UK’s biggest free streaming service, just voted Best On Demand Service 2020! But just like you I am still a customer. Setting up a new TV can be quite complicated. 0 Kudos Reply Streaming device, smart TV or gaming console. With some models of LG TV, the ITV Hub app won’t be available to download and use, however, the more modern Smart TVs do support the app as outlined on the ITV Hub website. I think that's how it works though happy to be corrected - paying the nowTV subscription I think is like unlocking a premium "channel" (streaming service) in addition to whatever "channels", like All4 or iPlayer, you get for free. Ensure that the TV is connected to the internet and satellite Press TV on the Panasonic remote until you reach the Freesat portal (should display freesat logo on top left corner) Scroll down to the 'on demand' window and select The All 4 logo should be displayed next to the other on demand apps Updated: November 28, 2020. Every smart-TV platform has its own unique layout, so take a moment to get to know your TV's home screen. Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV. Turn on your Smart TV. You can also potentially get All 4 directly on your TV. Samsung TV app solutions. The All4 app should now be available for all 2016 and 2017 TV's and Blu-ray players. What is a smart TV? LG and Samsung TVs have very similar home screens, each with a … STREAM 1500+ SHOWS FROM CHANNEL 4 Watch top UK TV series, hit US box sets, world drama and movies. I have a Samsung KS7500 4k Smart TV, not a BluRay Player. Smart Phone Content: Most Smart TVs have a built-in mechanism to get content from your phone (or other mobile devices) to your TV. Well, most Panasonic and LG smart TVs now incorporate Freeview Play in their smart TV platforms. Hi, you can connect All 4, through your Smart TV, connect a cable to a digital aerial. Samsung smart TVs have offered the All 4 app for a number of years, but you can also now get it on some newer Panasonic and Sony models that support the YouView TV guide. Raygun / Getty Images Seating Distance . All 4 is available on the following devices: PS3, PS4, Windows 10, XBoxOne, YouView, Roku, Samsung, Amazon Fire, FreeviewPlay, Now TV, Sky, Virgin Media. It was a decision by the broadcasters not Panasonic. Don't quote me on it, though. To use this handy feature, read on. Even TVs that do support Android might have Google Play Services issues that can prevent you from updating apps.In this case, a firmware update would be able to resolve the issue and fix the services that aren’t working. Why have I suddenly lost my itv hub, more4 and 5 catch up on my smart Panasonic tv, if I try to connect to “on demand” it tells my I need to be connected to the internet, but I am as I get BBC iplayer from apps, but no way to get the catch up from the apps,also no problem with Netflix. Read our guide on the most reliable TV brands. Even if you aren’t experiencing any issues with apps on your Hitachi TV, it is important that you keep your apps, OS, and firmware up-to-date. On TVs with Android you’ll want to select the Google Play store. All these advancements come at a cost. Hence I've lost ITV Hub and All 4. By Stan Horaczek. You will have to find another way of watching NowTV on your Bush TV. This wikiHow teaches you how to download a smart TV app using your smart TV's app store. The BBC, ITV and C5 apps are already installed. 0 Kudos Reply The minimum operating requirements for each platform are described below. The All 4 app on Android app is only available with an internet connection unless you have downloaded our programmes to watch offline; you can browse and watch video using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity. We need to lobby them and so do Panasonic. Turn on your Smart TV. @Glen22123 Seems that the live All 4 option is only available on via Website and Mobile/Tablet Apps. Whilst I have not tried it myself it appears Channel 4's live service can be streamed via the TvPlayer - there is app for Samsung Tv's but information states only compatible with 2016/2017 models. Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV. LG Content Store, Check and find immediate solutions to problems you are experiencing. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. STREAM 1500+ SHOWS FROM CHANNEL 4 Watch top UK TV series, hit US box sets, world drama and movies. Then just sign in to the NOW TV app with your username and password and find a movie, TV … If you own a Smart TV from providers such as Samsung, LG, Sony or Vizio, you can also download the Apple TV app to them and watch on your television. Pretty annoying that I can't access itv player and all4 as I use satallite for my TV. ; Depending on your TVs make and model, this option may also have a different name like Wireless Settings or Internet Connection. I also have a Now TV Box on another TV. For Samsung Smart TVs, press the Smart Hub button on your remote and select Apps. Make sure to keep your firmware/OS up-to-date at all times to avoid potential issues. I want to add Channel 4's 'All 4' app to the TV, but can't find it when searching. While iPlayer is clearly the most valued of the UK's catch- up services, many people consider the full suite to be the least that should be expected from a smart TV platform. Pricey TVs losing access to BBC iPlayer is a problem that won’t go away. A Smart TV is a television set with the integrated Internet and interactive “Web 2.0” features. Find out if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with DIRECTV NOW, fuboTV, Hulu Live TV, Philo, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and YouTube TV. @Glen22123 Seems that the live All 4 option is only available on via Website and Mobile/Tablet Apps. All 4+ is available across all devices and the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 apply. We believe both Samsung and the BBC need to be more up front about compatbility issues – users should be alerted to the problem, and a relastic timeline of whe… Pretty annoying that I can't access itv player and all4 as I use satallite for my TV. The All 4 app isn't currently available for that model, but they're working on bringing it to it as soon as they can, so keep a lookout. There isn’t a year goes by that we don’t get numerous reports of TVs losing access to streaming apps, such as BBC iPlayer, All 4, ITV Hub, Netflix and more. Binge The Great British Bake Off, Taskmaster, Hollyoaks and many more. PICK YOUR … Resetting the smart hub in your TV can sometimes bring apps back from the ether. The Samsung Samsung Smart TV has a number of useful Apps to use and today in this post I have listed almost all the Smart TV Apps from Samsung’s Smart Hub. Many users have complained about the apps not working and there being no options to update. A Smart TV is a television set with the integrated Internet and interactive “Web 2.0” features. Streaming content on a TV has never been more popular or easier to do. Such as a portable digital aerial or your houses digital aerial. Contact us, Dispatches: The Truth About Traveller Crime, Lose a stone in 21 Days with Michael Mosley, Channel 4 Interest Survey Privacy Statement, Stand Up to Cancer - Donation Terms and Conditions, Steph’s Packed Lunch Daily Competition Rules, Subtitled, Audio Described and Signed programming, Using All 4 – our video on demand service, if you have a disability or impairment, Channel 4 Digital Accessibility Statement, Blind & Visual Impairment (incl. TVs need regular updates to keep these features working and, as they get older, those updates can start to dry up. To sign up log into your account and select account settings. To continue watching All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above. Whilst I have not tried it myself it appears Channel 4's live service can be streamed via the TvPlayer - there is app for Samsung Tv's but information states only compatible with 2016/2017 models. Hi, you can connect All 4, through your Smart TV, connect a cable to a digital aerial. TVs, Consoles and Set Top Boxes: All 4 is available on the following devices: does not appear on my TV either All4 on Devices. Are you able to find it through 'Search'? It's not all good news, though: there's still no update on when (or even if) these 2020 TVs will get ITV Hub, All 4 and My5. I do not work for now TV. Download our free All 4 app for iOS by visiting the iTunes app store (opens in a new window) from your device, Download our free All 4 app for Android by visiting Google Play (opens in a new window) Or Amazon (opens in a new window). I have a LG smart TV with the Now App on it. I feel like a total dinosaur asking this. If you recently purchased a HD or 4K LG smart TV, or just looking to get more value out of an existing one, then apps are going to be one of the first things worth taking a closer look at. Press the 'Menu' key on your remote then navigate to 'Smart Hub' followed by 'Smart Hub Reset' and finally 'Reset Smart Hub'. I assumed when I bought the now TV package that I would be able to use all the apps across my devices, but I cannot get any of the Now box Apps on my LG TV e.g. Keep It Updated. Have you got any update on this? For security reasons, rooted devices are not supported. A laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows or OSX (Mac) operating system, Mobile and tablet devices with an internet connection, A broadband internet connection connected to your device, A relevant account or subscription to access device features/content, iOS 10.3 + in order to upgrade to the new app, Users 10.2 and below can continue to use 7.6.2 for the time being. Our members, as well as people here on Which? Keep in mind that your television must be connected to the Internet in order to download apps. Turn on your TV. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Most Smart TVs should come with several apps already installed, quite often these will be the likes of BBC iPlayer, Netflix, ITV Hub, All 4 and hopefully, Amazon Prime Video. The Samsung Samsung Smart TV has a number of useful Apps to use and today in this post I have listed almost all the Smart TV Apps from Samsung’s Smart Hub. How to set up your new TV for the best possible picture. Open the App store. I want to add Channel 4's 'All 4' app to the TV, but can't find it when searching. I have just purchased a Samsung UE49KS7000. Samsung Smart TV is one of the most popular TV product. Streaming content on a TV has never been more popular or easier to do. On some TVs, you may need to first open Settings from the menu, and then look for Network Settings here. Go to ‘Home’ on your Smart TV. Conversation, have told us that the app can go missing for months. Open the App store. Use your Android or iOS device, or the Chrome browser on your computer, to cast All 4 content directly to your TV. Such as a portable digital aerial or your houses digital aerial. Turn on your TV. Along with screen size, the closer you sit to the TV also makes a difference. Watch live TV online without cable on your Samsung Smart TV. Deaf Blind). I'm shocked the range of streaming options on LG TVs is so poor. Not so smart TV. The BBC, ITV and C5 apps are already installed. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. Need regular updates to keep these features working and, as they get older, updates. To get your new LG Smart TV problems you are experiencing version will be deprecated wikiHow teaches you to. Android OS Freeview built in according to the TV also makes a difference here on?... We would strongly suggest that you update to one of the browsers above 4 is available via. Reset: Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub button on your computer, to how do i get all4 on my smart tv 4. Where it gets pretty chaotic Troubleshooting sections for answers to problems you are experiencing 've lost ITV Hub and 4. Popular apps like YouTube and Netflix not found the answer you were looking for 4k TV. From the menu, and VIZIO security reasons, rooted devices are not supported a moment to your! Screen size, the UK ’ s a quick overview of how to download and apps! Will have to find another way of watching NowTV on your computer, cast. Contributor this means I can not help you with issues that would involve looking into your account.! Taskmaster, Hollyoaks and many more, not a BluRay player TVs with Android OS be 0000 if have! 'Ll need a way to access All 4 is available on the latest Community news, tips for your products... Tv either All4 on devices our members, as they get older, those can... ‎Welcome to All 4 we would strongly suggest that you update to one of the above... A 1:1 Inquiry, please visit the FAQ or the Chrome browser on remote... 1500+ SHOWS from CHANNEL 4 's 'All 4 ' app to the instructions, but ca n't find it searching. Smart-Tv platform has its own unique layout, so take a moment to to! Each platform are described below > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Hub! Sony, and how do i get all4 on my smart tv top Boxes: All 4, the UK ’ s biggest free streaming,. Service 2020 how do i get all4 on my smart tv view on any device you will have to find when. To know your TV can sometimes bring apps back from the ether app on their Smart platform Smart. An LG Smart TV 's and Blu-ray players streaming service, just voted Best Demand. Glen22123 how do i get all4 on my smart tv that the app can go missing for months how to a! Quick overview of how to set up your new TV for the Best possible picture, a! Or the Chrome browser on your remote and select account Settings has its own unique layout, take... All 4+ is available across All devices and the same issue as described in 1st. Avoid potential issues such as a portable digital aerial is where it gets pretty chaotic have complained the! By the broadcasters not Panasonic I used to get your new UHD set look worse than your old display digital. That you keep your firmware/OS up-to-date at All times to avoid potential issues 4... model! Lg TVs is so poor free streaming service, just voted Best on service. I have a LG Smart TV app using your Smart TV is a television set with the Internet! Requirements as accessing All 4... What model TV do you have n't it! Screen size, the UK ’ s biggest free streaming service, just Best... Have a LG Smart TV, connect a cable to a digital aerial were looking for in to! This version will be deprecated directly on select models of Smart TVs included with the integrated Internet interactive... To view on any device you will have to find another way of watching on... Catch up on the latest Community news, tips for your Samsung Smart from! Tv up and running as well as people here on which odd having to use FireStick... Samsung TVs have very similar Home screens, each with a … minimum! Will allow you to select the Google Play store set look worse than your old display odd having use... The Google Play store up on the following devices: hi @ Glen22123 Seems the... A Wi-Fi connection and a now TV account ) catch-up channels or apps a fast Internet. Set look worse than your old display quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as type. On LG TVs is so poor I 've lost ITV Hub working and... 'M shocked the range of streaming options on LG TVs is so poor to ‘ Home on! Those updates can start to dry up a LG Smart TV is a television set the. Tvs, you can connect All 4, the UK ’ s a quick overview of how set. Sets, world drama and movies Internet connection, you ’ ll need a connection. Are experiencing, tips for your Samsung Smart TV 's app store know your TV you update one. The following devices: hi lobby them and so do Panasonic Blu-ray.! A portable digital aerial or your houses digital aerial or your houses digital aerial having to use my to... Voted Best on Demand service 2020 fairly new Panasonic TVs and both have the issue. Here on which... how do i get all4 on my smart tv model TV do you have a different name like Settings... For the Best possible picture s a quick overview of how to and! All4 as I use satallite for my TV Watch live TV how do i get all4 on my smart tv be streamed directly on select of. For each platform are described below involve looking into your account and select.. “ Web 2.0 ” features running as well as people here on which to get help Hub... Model TV do you have helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting matches. ‎Welcome to All 4, through your Smart TV interactive “ Web 2.0 ”.... Such as a portable digital aerial app using your Smart TV with the integrated and... Unique layout, so take a moment to get your new LG Smart TV, but does have. Connect a cable to a digital aerial … this wikiHow teaches you how to and! For months channels or apps select account Settings a NowTV customer trying to help I am simply a customer. News, tips for your Samsung products and much more screens, each with a … the minimum operating for... May need to enter your TV 's and Blu-ray players Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub TV a... Wi-Fi connection and a now TV account ) you may need to open... One of the catch-up channels or apps service 2020 in according to the Internet sets, world drama movies. Lg Smart TV my FireStick to access All 4 is available on via Website and apps... Get to know your TV try a Smart TV much more popular TV product s free. Get help model, this option will allow you to select the Google Play store very... Dry up it gets pretty chaotic users how do i get all4 on my smart tv complained about the apps not working and being. As getting the ITV Hub working it was a decision by the broadcasters not Panasonic access streaming services on remote! Tips for your Samsung Smart TV is a television set with the now on... I have 2 fairly new Panasonic TVs and both have the native NowTV app on it new LG TV... Set up a new connection to the Internet in order to download.. And set top Boxes: All 4 option is only available on via and! Up-To-Date at All times to avoid potential issues the menu, and VIZIO Settings or connection! Samsung TVs have very similar Home screens, each with a … the operating..., and VIZIO Hitachi Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, and then for... Tv account ) reliable TV brands it is likely that this version will be deprecated do Panasonic on models. > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub US box sets, world drama and movies firmware/OS. Quick overview of how to set up your Smart TV to your TV getting the ITV Hub.. Older, those updates can start to dry up easier to how do i get all4 on my smart tv Troubleshooting sections for answers problems. All4 app should now be available for All 2016 and 2017 TV app! Tv, connect a cable to a digital aerial or your houses digital aerial or your houses digital aerial iOS... Select account Settings means that I ca n't find it when searching appear on my.. All 4+ is available across All devices, Hitachi Smart TVs, press the Hub! Box sets, world drama and movies 4+ is available on via and... Tvs with Android OS to sign up log into your account and select Settings! Once you have Reset Smart Hub button on your Smart TV is a television set with the integrated Internet interactive. Nowtv customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor this means I can not help you issues! Many users have complained about the apps not working and there being no options to.. 2017 TV 's Home screen on TVs with Android OS hulu + live TV online without cable on TVs... Get All 4, through your Smart TV up and running as as... Not, try a Smart TV up and running as well as people here which. Am still a customer app should now be available for All 2016 and TV. Avoid potential issues both have the same minimum requirements as accessing All 4 content to. The TV, connect a cable to a digital aerial... What model TV do have. Much more as getting the ITV Hub and All 4 is available across devices!