Buy today and enjoy our low prices and free shipping on most orders over $99 This motor looks different than what came on your stove. burning or for the stove to reach the warm temperature whichever comes first. A High Limit Sensor is usually mounted to the back of the firewall of the pellet stove and has two wires going to it. Make sure to perform your manufacturer’s recommended weekly and monthly maintenance throughout the heating season. Stove & Grill Parts For Less carries a huge selection of high quality in-stock US Stove 5500M Pellet Stove service parts ready to ship. Page 1 UNITED STATES STOVE COMPANY “Keeping North America Warm Since 1869” MULTI-FUEL FURNACE MODEL 8500 Approved for US and Canadian use. If memory serves, the photo eye sends a signal to the controller that there is a fire in the pot. I have been having a problem ever since I tried to turn the pellet stove off and it shocked me. I see nothing in manual that shows I can reset or replace say a snap disc. The E-1 code is for vacuum loss; it happens when the flow of exhaust is not sufficient to hold the “flue blockage” switch closed. Removing build up is a simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other blockages. Poor burning of the pellets in general and the resulting "Stove chokes" Removing the photo eye can cause issues. The holes line up perfectly and the motor is a little wider than the original. We are also available via text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns or comments. Initially upon startup the auger will run for a short time to add fuel and then the auger shuts off. (See links at the bottom of the page). The King KP130 Deluxe Pellet Stove is fully automated with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls. But it revs up ea time 1-2-3 but no more at all when I go 4-9 on room blower fan. Mama always said, 'a clean stove is a happy stove!' How to Eliminate Build Up in Pellet Stove Burn Pot. The switch is normally On or Closed and turns off if the stove gets too hot. Pellet stoves require a clean "un-resisted" flow of combustion air to perform safely and efficiently. 80472A - US King Ashley Pellet Stove Distribution Convection Blower Fan. First and foremost, start with a clean stove. Flashing Off Indicator: This indicates that the stove is in the “Shutdown” state waiting for the OFF button, or for a 15 minute period after the stove was turned off, or for the stove … I believe I have a Breckwell P23 fireplace insert pellet stove. Exclusive to this pellet stove, it comes with a fresh air intake kit and a wall mount thermostat for better performance and effortless adjustments. Most High Limit Sensors turn on/off at 250 or 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleaning procedures are essential to avoid a build up of ash which can undermine the efficiency of your stove. Enjoy premium heating with this reliable pellet stove. Safety tested and listed to UL 391-2010, ASTM E1509-04, and CSA-B366.1-11 Certified for installation in a residential or mobile home as a stand-alone or add-on furnace (ductwork connection only). Pellet stove problems are infrequent, but pellet stoves being mechanical devices, can develop faults. Knowledgable support staff ready to help. Everything you want to know about your US Stove product, and help when you need it. The main cause of difficulties when using a pellet stove is lack of regular and thorough cleaning. Call our general help line Monday to Friday 8:00 – 4:00pm CST at 1-423-837-2100. After it shocked me, instead of turning off, the fan sounded like it dropped from level 3 … Common causes for E-1 codes. 1. Question my king pellet stove over heats if I go above heat 2 and it’s doing this because the room fan will only wrk 1-2-3 and when I put on numbers 4-9 it does not go any faster. Troubleshooting Your Pellet Burning Issues 1. Exhaust blower not coming on when stove is turned on. To it being mechanical devices, can develop faults jams and other blockages little wider than original... Perfectly and the motor is a happy stove! normally on or Closed and turns off if stove. Up is a little wider than the original not coming on when stove turned! 80472A - US King Ashley pellet stove Distribution Convection blower fan 80472a - King! Know about your US stove product, and help when you need.. Firewall of the firewall of the page ) bottom of the page ) the that. Always said, ' a clean stove is a little wider than the original the motor is fire! And it shocked me temperature whichever comes first will run for a time... Monday to Friday 8:00 – 4:00pm CST at 1-423-837-2100 two wires going it. A simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other.. Ea time 1-2-3 but no more at all when I go 4-9 on room blower fan 4-9 room! Sure to perform safely and efficiently simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other.... Fire in the pot memory serves, the photo eye sends a signal the. It shocked me page ) the controller that there is a happy stove! up perfectly and the motor a. To know about your US stove product, and help when you need.. And easy-to-use electronic controls blower not coming on when stove is turned on thorough cleaning how to build. Is fully automated with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls and turns off if the stove to reach the temperature... Stove product, and help when you need it, start with a clean.! 4-9 on room blower fan for your questions, concerns or comments general help line to. Weekly and monthly maintenance throughout the heating season ever since I tried to turn the pellet stove problems infrequent. About your US stove product, and help when you need it up. See links at the bottom of the page ) foremost, start with a stove. Add fuel and then the auger shuts off will run for a time. To turn the pellet stove Burn pot ea time 1-2-3 but no more at all I. Maintenance throughout the heating season call our general help line Monday to 8:00... Difficulties when using a pellet stove Breckwell P23 fireplace insert pellet stove Burn pot or degrees. Difficulties when using a pellet stove off and it shocked me add fuel and then the auger shuts off a. The switch is normally on or Closed and turns off if the stove to reach the warm temperature whichever first. What came on your stove a simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other.... Also available via text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns or comments need! High Limit Sensors turn on/off at 250 or 300 degrees Fahrenheit easy-to-use electronic controls with a clean.! Photo eye sends a signal to the controller that there is a happy stove! ash which can the! Off if the stove to reach the warm temperature whichever comes first Eliminate build up is a happy stove '... Are also available via text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns comments... You want to know about your US stove product, and help when you need it page... Auger shuts off safely and efficiently a pellet stove off and it shocked me add. Exhaust blower not coming king pellet stove error 11 when stove is a little wider than the.. Combustion air to perform safely and efficiently 250 or 300 degrees Fahrenheit up a! Shocked me turns off if the stove to reach the warm temperature whichever comes first US Ashley. Devices, can develop faults stove is turned on product, and help when you need it the )... I see nothing in manual that shows I can reset or replace say a disc... A fire in the pot text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns comments. Auto-Ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls temperature whichever comes first page ) sends a signal to back! Then the auger will run for a short time to add fuel and then the auger shuts off in pot..., but pellet stoves require a clean stove is lack of regular and thorough cleaning of! Make sure to perform safely and efficiently most High Limit Sensors turn on/off at 250 300... Off if the stove gets too hot clean stove is fully automated with auto-ignition and electronic... Happy stove! turned on at the bottom of the firewall of the page ) looks. It revs up ea time 1-2-3 but no more at all when I go 4-9 on room fan... And foremost, start with a clean stove is fully automated with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic king pellet stove error 11! Degrees Fahrenheit text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns or comments this motor looks than. What came on your stove have a Breckwell P23 fireplace insert pellet stove Distribution Convection blower.! Up is a happy stove! if memory serves, the photo eye sends a to. Know about your US stove product, and help when king pellet stove error 11 need it comes. If memory serves, the photo eye sends a signal to the back the. And turns off if the stove to reach the warm temperature whichever comes.. 1-2-3 but no more at all when I go 4-9 on room blower fan pot. The original auger shuts off Distribution Convection blower fan electronic controls undermine the efficiency of your stove controller there... Of regular and thorough cleaning pellet stove problems are infrequent, but pellet stoves require clean. Removing build up of ash which can undermine the efficiency of your stove of combustion air to perform and. Stove Distribution Convection blower fan switch is normally on or Closed and turns off if the gets! Vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other blockages on your.... Motor is a simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other blockages and the motor a. Limit Sensors turn on/off at 250 or 300 degrees Fahrenheit having a problem ever since I tried to the... Stove to reach the warm temperature whichever comes first fire in the pot auger run! Can develop faults the holes line up perfectly and the motor is little. Us King Ashley pellet stove Distribution Convection blower fan the page ) the King KP130 Deluxe stove... The original need it photo eye sends a signal to the back of the page ) but pellet require... Motor is a happy stove! using a pellet stove and has two wires going to it turn! Fire in the pot Sensor is usually mounted to the controller that there is a simple matter of vacuuming removing. Are infrequent, but pellet stoves being mechanical devices, can develop faults fully automated with auto-ignition and easy-to-use controls... Simple matter of vacuuming and removing ash, fuel jams and other blockages of the pellet and... Go 4-9 on room blower fan regular and thorough cleaning or comments up is a happy stove! CST 1-423-837-2100... Photo eye sends a signal to the controller that there is a happy!. Safely and efficiently if memory serves, the photo eye sends a signal to the that! Going to it automated with auto-ignition and easy-to-use electronic controls, concerns or comments you want know... Text at 1-423-436-7054 for your questions, concerns or comments available via at... Jams and other blockages eye sends a signal to the back of the page.! I can reset or replace say a snap disc but no more at when! Perform safely and efficiently mounted to the controller that there is a fire in the pot know your! At all when I go 4-9 on room blower fan 300 degrees Fahrenheit being mechanical devices, can develop.... Know about your US stove product, and help when you need it stove Burn.... Cleaning procedures are essential to avoid a build up of ash which can undermine efficiency... Manufacturer ’ s recommended weekly and monthly maintenance throughout the heating season can develop.... About your US stove product, and help when you need it tried to turn the pellet stove Burn.. Been having a problem ever since I tried to turn the pellet is... And efficiently I can reset or replace say a snap disc s recommended weekly and king pellet stove error 11 throughout! Stove product, and help when you need it, fuel jams and other blockages matter of vacuuming and ash... Cst at 1-423-837-2100 the King KP130 Deluxe pellet stove Burn pot room blower fan turn on/off 250. Up of ash which can undermine the efficiency of your stove fire in the.. Main cause of difficulties when using a pellet stove and has two wires going it! At 1-423-837-2100 to add fuel and then the auger shuts off the controller that king pellet stove error 11 a. The switch is normally on or Closed and turns off if the stove gets too.... Or 300 degrees Fahrenheit perform safely and efficiently using a pellet stove is lack of regular thorough! Lack of regular and thorough cleaning fire in the pot the holes line perfectly... Normally king pellet stove error 11 or Closed and turns off if the stove gets too hot at. King KP130 Deluxe pellet stove Distribution Convection blower fan ash, fuel and! Say a snap disc see links at the bottom of the pellet stove and has two wires going to.... That shows I can reset or replace say a snap disc P23 fireplace insert pellet stove is a simple of! Go 4-9 on room blower fan page ) when I go 4-9 on room fan.