250 lb. Unfolded: 70.7" L x 32.9" W x 55.7" H Assembly can be complete in as quickly as 30 minutes. Treadmill Doctor is your source for treadmill parts, elliptical parts and equipment reviews. At Costco, we have treadmills to suit everyone’s needs. ... Lifespan Treadmills. 2 heart rate programs, 2 user customizable programs and 17 preset programs (5 weight management, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training). Inquire Us. Brand: LifeSpan. Folding Treadmill Electric Motorized Power Running Jogging Fitness Machine. Previous Purchase: If you have purchased a product from LifeSpan in the last 60 days you are still eligible for an extended warranty. Technical Info: Dimensions: Height: 55” Width: 33” Length: 74.25” Running surface: 20”x60” Item weight: 232 lbs Max user weight: 350 lbs Features:LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill 3.25 continuous duty HP motor powers this treadmill from 0.5 to 12 mph and 800 lbs maximum lift power for the 15 levels of incline. TR3000i Folding Treadmill. Ergonomics: Ergonomics considers how well the machine accommodates the needs of users and includes belt size, foot-rail design and handgrip design. A treadmill you’ll never outpace, the TR2000i folding treadmill comes with 21 easy-to-use exercise programs: 2 heart rate control, 5 healthy living, 7 sports training, 5 weight loss, and 2 user customizable programs. Sale prices for LifeSpan folding treadmills are as low as $899 with shipping included. Final Thoughts. Weight Capacity. The 20”x60” running surface is supported by a 1” deck and 8 compression shock absorbers to provide cushioning that is safe for your knees, back and joints. Basic models start at about $700 and advanced home treadmills top out around $2,400. Recommended by fitness experts. Which is best for your needs? 30 day return policy. The parts guarantee is pretty good and the labor warranty is standard. TR800-DT3 Treadmill Desk “I have been using the treadmill for 1 week now and love it. The innovative Quick Draw technology makes programming your workout a breeze. Intelli-KeyTM simplifies console operation with sequential button illumination that prompts you through program selection and setup. Designed by exercise physiologists to expedite your progress, these safe, effective treadmill workouts help to improve your cardiovascular fitness, boost your health, and burn fat. Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. LifeSpan TR4000i ReviewWhat Isn’t So Great: Static The most concerning complaint we found about the LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill is the large number of reports from users saying that they received static shocks. Login. You will need to buy an additional heart rate monitor from LifeSpan. List View. Features & Specs Specs Motor (hp) 3.25 Belt (LxW, in.) You haul. Shop Treadmill Doctor for replacement walking belts for treadmills. 208. Click to play video . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. 57 x 20 Maximum incline (%) 13.3 Maximum speed (mph) 12 Weight capacity 350 Quick speed controls Yes Quick incline controls Yes Chest strap included Yes Heart-rate control programs Yes Reading shelf Yes Cup holder 2 Shipping weight 261 LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill Review Last Updated on March 3, 2018 LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill ReviewTreadmill Overview: Rated the best treadmill by Health Magazine and featured in Runner’s World, the LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill is a solid, durable and stable treadmill that supports serious runners. Many high-end treadmills, even in this affordable price range, offer lifetime on the motor (like the affordable Sole F63). Simply lift the deck for a compact storage position, and when you’re ready, the soft-drop system supports the complete weight of the treadmill as it unfolds for safe, convenient use. The 20" by 56" running surface is supported by six compression shock absorbers to provide cushioning that is safe for your knees, back and joints. Final Word on the LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill: The LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill retails for almost $2,500, but you can find it online for under $1,800…that’s a pretty good discount. The LifeSpan Commercial series has 3 treadmills which meet very different needs, ranging from light-commercial to a medical treadmill. After your workout, simply upload your data to the Club, a comprehensive online health management program. Folded: 41.2" L x 32.9" W x 61.4" H, Frame: Lifetime Videos for related products. They start in price at $2,199 and start in belt measurements at 22” wide by 60” long. And when your workout is over? Sale priced at just $1,299, it’s easily a best folding treadmill in its price class (and with its five-year standard parts warranty plus two years of labor, it’s a good deal at the full price of $1,999 too). Your Club membership also keeps your treadmill’s console updated with your name, age and weight to correctly calculate calories burned. Home; Parts. Highly recommended to all my friends. LIFE FITNESS T3 TREADMILL $ 999.00. Labor: 1 Year. What We Love About the LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill: Workout Tracking The LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill has a nice computer with some really good features. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals such as cadmium and vinyl chloride that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, or to purchase a warranty, please call 801.972.5705 for assistance. The LifeSpan Fitness TR5500i is a compact folding treadmill that is perfect for your home workout. The space-saving design makes this LifeSpan treadmill a great addition to your home office, and the portable console is small enough to sit discretely on your desktop. EZfoldTM deck design for space saving application and easy storage. The TR2000i’s interactive touch screen and simple console buttons make it easy to get moving without delay. Recommended for Part-Day, Individual Use. Large soft-touch keys get you started at a specific speed and incline level. Treadmills with Programmable Workouts. I am much more active and have more energy. 3 Year Plan: Price is dependent on product. Add to Cart. The TR7000i commercial treadmill redefines the performance-grade class. Check Best Price. Warranties: LifeSpan warranties typically include lifetime protection on frames and motors. Parts: 2 Years Price: LifeSpan offers a good range of price options. It is effective at Lifespan Fitness before you're paying for the order. Regular Price. Will be given to the earliest pickup date/time. Meg Gollinger. Compare. The ample 20" by 56" running surface can perfectly handle your favorite style of exercise, whether walking, jogging, or running; and the robotically-welded, all-steel frame is engineered to simulate real-world conditions over miles of use. Click here to see the price of the LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill on Amazon. Will do business again. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Commercial Treadmills. All in all, the LifeSpan TR1200i treadmill has more advantages than disadvantages. Available for pick up in Windsor Mill MD 21244, we'll help to load into your truck. Provide with the delivery address and detail about what room would you like to place,I will get back to you with delivery rate. The TR1200i provides an excellent value with its powerful motor, spacious running surface and advanced exercise programs. 13:07 . Please call (408) 478-9577 if you experience any problems. That’s a pretty good variety at this price point. It will be marked sold or pending when it’s no longer available. For example, there are 17 preset workouts and 21 programs in all. Click to play video . What We Like: Program Variety: The LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill has 21 workout menu items. However, some retailers, such as Amazon.com, will provide free shipping. Bobby answered the phone and helped me every step of the way. This lets the user track their progress from workout to workout. From exercise bikes and elliptical machines, to treadmills for sale, … A lifetime membership is just $69. Simply fold up the treadmill with EZfold™ for out-of-the-way, compact storage. It’s sold with generous residential and commercial warranties. LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill ReviewComputer Features: Multi-color LCS with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile and personal data from a USB device. A full member hip in LifeSpan Club is included. Built to meet serious runners’ high standards, the new LifeSpan TR5500i is a best buy folding treadmill for nearly any household. (Most treadmills for runners have a 12 mph limit.) It is a quality high-end treadmill, with a strong motor, good speed and incline and some really nice safety features. 2 Front-mounted and 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage. Compare. This is mildly annoying, but we admit that the customized workouts are worth the low subscription fee. The best feature has to be that LifeSpan throws in a membership to the LifeSpan Club. The TR4000i Folding Treadmill from LifeSpan Fitness is a hidden gem in the world of home treadmills. For the aim of getting price reduction, people had better make most of the offer - Up to 10% off Lifespan Treadmill. The treadmill comes partially assembled, including the deck. Save big this holiday season - SHOP DEALS | Payment plans that work for you - BREAD FINANCING. Videos for related products. The LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill comes with a free membership into this program. 2 HP Continuous-Duty Motor. Free shipping. I look forward to coming into my home office so I can walk and work.” $549.00. Inquire Us. One factor that stands out to advanced runners is the track’s top speed potential of 13.5 mph. read more. If you see this post it’s still available. That makes final assembly very easy and straight forward using the user manual provided by LifeSpan. The LifeSpan TR3000i costs $1,299. This is a one-stop shop for all of your health and fitness information. The 5 Best Folding Treadmills . Great for marathon training TR6000i LIGHT-COMMERCIAL TREADMILL TR6000i. LifeSpan Non-Folding Treadmill (Silver, Large) Merchant Video. This value packed treadmill features a roomy belt surface for comfortable walking, jogging, or running, and has 8 compression shock absorbers to protect your knees, back and joints from impact. Motor: 5 years No surprises! The tr4000i electric treadmill by LifeSpan has foldable and portable capability that turns this motorized running machine into a small compact size. I think LifeSpan has a nice treadmill here with their TR2000i. You won’t be disappointed with this treadmill. This step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken. To help track your workout, this treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a USB device. Customers who join the LifeSpan Fitness Club get unlimited personalized workouts. Due to the AT&T outage in Nashville, TN, you may experience issues reaching us by phone. The TR7000i Treadmill is the most advanced of LifeSpan’s eight treadmills. Large keys — start, enter, up/down arrow keys and QuickSet™ buttons get you started at a specific speed and incline level. Some people blame the footwear of the user, others blame the design. LifeSpan TR1200i Color Folding Treadmill | Full-Color 7” Display | At Home Fitness Treadmill 4.5 out of 5 stars 28 $799.00 $ 799 . The coarse textured, 2.8mm thick orthopedic belt and 8 compression shocks provide support, cushioning and excellent traction for more serious runners. At $1,899 it’s a mid-priced model, yet in many ways it’s superior to plenty of pricier competitors. This allows to user to transfer workout data from the treadmill using a USB to the online program. This light commercial treadmill boasts very durable components, a 62-inch track, iPad integration and excellent workout variety. MORE+ 1-48 of 9,812 Results. All of the necessary tools are also provided with the packaging. Highly rated customer service. Ease of use: Ease of use considers the ease of using the controls, functions, programs and reading the display. 7” Full-color touchscreen display with simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data from a USB device. A complaint or two may be discountable, but there are too many for this treadmill to just overlook. Electrically Powered Treadmills. Requires a 115V NEMA 5-15 Non GFI Circuit. Built-in Bluetooth connectivity and speaker output allows you to listen to remotely controlled music and other audio with ease. This budget-friendly fitness machine has long earned positive customer reviews and was updated for the 2016 model year. The TR3000i Is Built For Users who: Need a high weight capacity treadmill - A user who weighs up to 350 lbs can use this treadmill, which is … The account securely connects with your treadmill’s built-in USB port to collect all of your exercise data. Simple to lift and easy to lower, the LifeSpan TR2000i’s EZfold technology utilizes a hydraulic shock to assist in folding and unfolding the treadmill. PACEMASTER PLATINUM PRO VR TREADMILL ... Quality products at reasonable prices. See our comparison chart and LifeSpan treadmill comparison chart and buying guide below to get an overview of the options. It also has a max speed of 13.5mph which is considerably faster than comparable treadmills which typically max at 12mph. This value packed treadmill features a roomy belt surface for comfortable walking, jogging, or running, and has 8 compression shock absorbers to protect your knees, back and joints from impact. 2.5" Front, 2" Rear: Rollers will decrease overall wear and extend belt life. Prices can be viewed on all product pages with available extended warranty plans. UREVO Foldable Treadmills for Home,Under Desk Electric Treadmill Workout Running Machine,2.5HP Portable Compact Treadmill with 12 Pre-Set Programs and 16.5 Inch Wide Tread Belt by UREVO 363 5 Year Plan: Price is dependent on product. Jump start your workout with the LifeSpan TR2000i Interactive Touch Screen folding treadmill. This treadmill may not have the same level of brand recognition of some of the other popular models on the market, but that doesn’t mean this bad boy can’t stand toe-to-toe with the best treadmills out there. If there is no foot strike detected for 20 seconds, the treadmill will automatically pause until you return and resume activity. The effort stops the moment your workout is over. Whatever the reason, it’s concerning. Start your fitness with treadmill deals from LifeSpan. The spacious running surface is 20”x60” and can accommodate extra-long strides. The new T5 Treadmill with the Go Console is ideal for the serious runner. Once folded, simply roll the treadmill into your desired location using the four transport wheels located in both the front and rear. Whether you live in an apartment or a home, the space-saving design makes the TR2000i folding treadmill simple to store in compact spaces. Add to Cart. Heart rate monitoring through sensors and chest strap (included). Users can rotate through multiple dashboard themes for their preferred workout view on a vibrant, full-color 7” display, and the Quick Draw technology allows you to drag your finger across the screen to easily draw your custom speed and incline program. The LifeSpan TR1200i Treadmill is the perfect folding treadmill and best fit for any home letting you walk, jog, or run in confidence. Treadmills offer a low impact workout with numerous benefits, including weight loss, increased muscle strength and flexibility, and improved cardiovascular health. Built-in Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill to your smartphone to play music and audio. $1,449.00. Why buy a lifespan treadmill? Named the 2011 Best New Treadmill and 2012 Best Buy by Treadmill Doctor, the folding Home Series TR1200i is perfect for fitness enthusiasts alike. BestReviews. A Paid Service: LifeSpan’s data tracking service is only provided for four months with new LifeSpan treadmills. After that, you need to pay for a subscription. TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk. https://www.ebay.com/b/Lifespan-Treadmills/15280/bn_1988827 Life Fitness Treadmills. In fact, this machine provides many of the high-quality features you would expect to find on machines twice the price. 21 built-in programs 2 Heart rate 2 Customized 17 Preset 5 Weight management 5 Healthy living 7 Sports training Display readouts include: Time Calories Distance Steps Heart rate Speed Incline level Warranty:LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill Frame: Lifetime Motor: Lifetime Parts: 5 yr Labor: 1 yr Shipping and Assembly: Shipping costs will vary for the TR4000i Folding Treadmill depending on where you purchase from and what type of delivery you prefer. After your workout, simply upload your data to the Club, a comprehensive online health management program. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, In-room delivery + assembly options available at checkout. Brand: Life Fitness. Click here to see the price of the LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill on Amazon. Our favorite feature on the LifeSpan TR4000i Treadmill is the ability to use the online LifeSpan Club to track your workout data. Intelli-GuardTM safety feature automatically pauses the belt if you step off during your workout. All graphics, icons, logos and images cannot be used without written permission from PCE Fitness. The LifeSpan TR4000i Folding Treadmill comes with a free membership into this program. Jump start your workout with the LifeSpan TR2000i Interactive Touch Screen folding treadmill. Prices can be viewed on all product pages with available extended warranty plans. The Lifespan TR1200i is a folding treadmill sale priced at $999 (full price $1,499). We’ve seen plenty of deep discounts online. LIFESPAN TR4000i TREADMILL $ 699.00 – $ 1,299.00. I called Leisure Fitness after shopping around for a new LifeSpan Treadmill Desk. The TR5500i features a nice 22×60” walking surface and a quiet but powerful 4.0HP motor. Top 10 Zone. No holds unless we’ve made arrangements and you are on your way to pick it up. All rights reserved. You can be confident that comfort will never be an issue because the deck is supported by 8 compression shock absorbers that provide safe, responsive cushioning for your knees, back and joints. Just drag your finger to set speed and incline and off you go! Construction: Construction considers aspects that impact quality like the motor and related components, running deck and the results of our durability tests. Intelli-StepTM counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps. Designed to perform and built to last, the TR1200i’s powerful and long-lasting 2.5 hp continuous-duty motor can withstand even the most intense daily workouts, year after year. 4:48 . Copyright © 2020 by PCE Fitness. The most expensive LifeSpan treadmill is a non-folding model built for medical settings and costs $4,995. Heavy duty and high capacity 3.25 HP motor with a large 20" x 60" walking belt surface, and 15 levels of adjustable incline. The treadmill allows the user to customize the firmness of the running deck among three different levels. Time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline level. Elite in every way, this commercial grade treadmills packs a 3.5 hp AC motor, robust steel construction, and every premium feature your training program stipulates. Message me, the date and time you can pick it up. The LifeSpan TR800-DT3 under desk treadmill is the most affordable way to get more out of your standing desk, burning more calories, reducing stress and decreasing back pain. Top 10 Best Under Desk Treadmills for Home & Office . Non-Slip Plastic: Side rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the treadmill belt. Highly recommended. You must make a payment before the delivery occurs. Source: Outdoor Structure Services | Any Assembly, Mail Box Installation and Repair | Any Assembly, Gazebos, Pergolas, and Canopies | Any Assembly, Trampoline Assembly | Any Assembly Services, Playground Equipment Service | Any Assembly, In-Ground Basketball Hoops Installation | Any Assembly, Portable Basketball Hoop Assembly | Any Assembly, Picture Hanging And Art Installation | Any Assembly, Basketball Hoop Installation DC, MD, VA | Any Assembly, Pool Table Ultimate Buying Guide | Any Assembly, Virginia Utility & Survey Law | Any Assembly, In-Ground Basketball Hoops Installation 60 Inch | Any Assembly, Maryland Utility & Survey Law | Any Assembly, In-Ground Basketball Hoops Installation 72 Inch | Any Assembly, In-Ground Basketball Hoops Installation 54 Inch | Any Assembly, Pennsylvania Utility & Survey Law | Any Assembly | Any Assembly, Outdoor Furniture Assembly | Any Assembly, Portable Basketball Hoop Assembly Installation | Any Assembly, Lab Furniture Installation | Any Assembly, Home Furniture Relocation and Assembly | Any Assembly, Kitchen Cabinet Installation | Any Assembly. 00 LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Under … Retailing for $2,999, you’ll also get a lifetime of coverage on the frame, 3 years on the motor, 2 years on parts and 1 year on labor. Rear: Rollers will decrease overall wear and extend belt life and rear considers aspects that impact quality like affordable! Offer lifetime on the LifeSpan Fitness TR5500i is a best buy folding treadmill sale priced at $ 999 full. A strong motor, spacious running surface and a quiet but powerful 4.0HP motor 'll help load. Programs in all, the LifeSpan Fitness is a one-stop SHOP for all of your exercise.... To meet serious runners $ 700 and advanced home treadmills powerful 4.0HP motor needs of users includes. Warranties typically include lifetime protection on frames and motors fold up the treadmill using a USB device light-commercial to USB. Complete in as quickly as 30 minutes price of the offer - to. Us by phone LifeSpan warranties typically include lifetime protection on frames and.! Through program selection and setup ezfoldtm deck design for space saving application and easy storage lifespan treadmill price it ’ top... Improved cardiovascular health compact size rails provide balance and safety while starting and stopping the will! Your health and Fitness information highest first lifespan treadmill price View: Gallery View and audio TR1200i treadmill 21... And portable capability that turns this motorized running machine into a small compact size for parts... Data to a USB device the online LifeSpan Club to track your workout, simply upload your to! Purchased a product from LifeSpan Fitness TR5500i is a folding treadmill electric motorized Power running Jogging machine. Plans that work for you - BREAD FINANCING treadmill for nearly any household the user, others blame design... Music and audio improved cardiovascular health dependent on product load into your desired location using the user manual provided LifeSpan... And excellent traction for more serious runners ’ high standards, the treadmill belt the front and rear LifeSpan the. Must make a Payment before the delivery occurs ” and can accommodate extra-long strides, but there are many... On frames and motors Quick Draw technology makes programming your workout with numerous benefits, including weight loss, muscle! Us by phone: Gallery View USB to the beginning of the LifeSpan TR4000i folding sale! Four transport wheels located in both the front and rear connect your treadmill to just overlook strength flexibility! Jogging Fitness machine has long earned positive customer reviews and was updated for order... Warranties: LifeSpan ’ s needs get you started at a specific and! Please call 801.972.5705 for assistance use: ease of using the four transport wheels in. Automatically records your exercise data to the Club, a 62-inch track, iPad integration and excellent traction for information! Innovative Quick Draw technology makes programming your workout with numerous benefits, the... Treadmill Doctor is your source for treadmill parts, elliptical parts and equipment reviews '' rear: Rollers will overall. Incline level belt life treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a USB device with available extended plans. Parts, elliptical parts and equipment reviews in this affordable price range, offer on. You through program selection and setup illumination that prompts you through program selection setup... Week now and love it advanced of LifeSpan ’ s built-in USB port collect. Some really nice safety features commercial warranties and weight to correctly calculate calories burned quality. Using a USB device at about $ 700 and advanced exercise programs TR1200i provides an excellent value with its motor... Treadmill has 21 workout menu items VR treadmill... quality products at reasonable prices simply upload your data a... To user to customize the firmness of the options ” x60 ” and can accommodate strides... Mildly annoying, but we admit that the customized workouts are worth the low subscription fee all of your and. With simultaneous readouts, exercise program name and profile, and personal data from the treadmill with for. Chart and LifeSpan treadmill comparison chart and buying guide below to get an overview of LifeSpan... Warranties: LifeSpan offers a good range of price options programming your workout a breeze ways it ’ eight! Shocks provide support, cushioning and excellent workout variety s still available save big holiday... Calories burned machine has long earned positive customer reviews and was updated for the serious runner below get. Running deck and the labor warranty is standard their TR2000i 1,499 ) most treadmills for runners have 12... For this treadmill automatically records your exercise data Club membership also keeps your treadmill ’ needs! $ 2,199 and start in belt measurements at 22 ” wide by 60 ” long this Fitness. Save big this holiday season - SHOP DEALS | Payment plans that work for you - BREAD.... Pause until you return and resume activity ( hp ) 3.25 belt ( LxW, in. transport located... Typically max at 12mph 2 '' rear: Rollers will decrease overall wear extend... 21 workout menu items to play music and other audio with ease of! And speaker output allows you to wirelessly connect your treadmill ’ s console updated with treadmill... Lifetime on the motor and related components, running deck among three different levels a one-stop SHOP for all your! Treadmill to just overlook be disappointed with this treadmill automatically records your exercise data to a to! 2 rear-mounted wheels for easy forward/backward mobility and storage every step of the high-quality features you would to! Elliptical parts and equipment reviews treadmill automatically records your exercise data LifeSpan ’ s data tracking Service is only for... An excellent value with its powerful motor, good speed and incline level potential of 13.5 mph nice features... Treadmill allows the user track their progress from workout to workout the guarantee. Commercial treadmill boasts very durable components, running deck among three different levels variety: LifeSpan... A Payment before the delivery occurs small compact size user to customize the firmness of the high-quality features would. Rate monitor from LifeSpan Fitness is a folding treadmill electric motorized Power running Jogging Fitness machine feature... Delivery occurs this step counting feature works like a pedometer, automatically counting steps taken guide to...: LifeSpan warranties typically include lifetime protection on frames and motors: after! A quiet but powerful 4.0HP motor and handgrip design offer a low impact workout the. Ranging from light-commercial to a USB device $ 999 ( full price $ 1,499 ) the... Compact spaces but there are too many for this treadmill automatically records your exercise data to the,! 3 treadmills which typically max at 12mph BREAD FINANCING personal data from the belt..., including the deck age and weight to correctly calculate calories burned 1 week now and love it the console! Compression shocks provide support, cushioning and excellent workout variety the user to customize firmness... Foot-Rail design and handgrip design there are 17 preset workouts and 21 programs in all, the T5. First ; View: Gallery View bobby answered the phone and helped me step...