864 Luxottica jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Luxottica employees. they are high spirited and great. Mississauga, ON (16) Winnipeg, MB (15) Toronto, ON (13) Edmonton, AB (6) Ottawa, ON (5) See more Luxottica reviews by location. Luxottica employees earn $45,000 annually on average, or $22 per hour, which is 38% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at Luxottica is a VP of Manufacturing at $187,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Luxottica is a Sales Associate at $24,000 annually. Learn how to enable cookies. Review of Luxottica by Manager left on 2/16/2016. Sales Associate (3) Sales Assistant (2) Accounts Payable Clerk (1) coordinator (1) Credit Controller (1) Luxottica Reviews by Location. What is the work environment and culture like at Luxottica? Before Covid-19 it was cool. Advertisement. 4.1. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Luxottica is right for you. 1,537 Luxottica reviews. Luxottica Reviews by Location. Management struggling lately. The optometrists are first rate. Travel and workload can pile up but worth it overall. Glassdoor Was this review helpful? Instead of pushing next days they slam you with 1 hr's instead! Most people will touch/try on sunglasses, wont buy. Way You Work. Read all reviews on Luxottica here on seek.com.au Job security is good as last ng as you are performing well. Read 69 reviews for Luxottica. Sales Associate (3) General Manager (1) Laboratory Technician (1) Optical Assistant (1) Optical Technician (1) Luxottica Reviews by Location. Having to explain placing sunglasses into the trays to every single customer, customers ignoring you, while maintaining theft prevention and preventing customers from returning fake sunglasses. Try Enhanced Profile Free for a Month. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Luxottica is right for you. But.. Due to Covid-19 employees must clean excessively every single pair of glasses touch, even if customer barely touches. No work life balance: they will make you work 6 days a week & force you to do over time, free lunch if you walk quick enough to the break room, good healthcare, Managers suck, HR doesn't want to help, no work life balance. ​Join our Sunglass Hut team in North America and experience an exciting retail environment as well as exclusive eyewear perks. Luxottica Group is the largest sun and prescription eyewear company in existence. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Inter­views, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Get Luxottica jobs sent direct to your email and apply online today! The emotional connection created while helping select such a fun, personal gift can’t be beat. Enhanced Profile . Former Employee Worked at Luxottica Retail North America Inc. in Boston, MA. Is the 4th of July considered a Federal Holiday in which they pay holiday pay? Management can be shady and gossip a lot, which is probably why there is a high turnover with employees and employees demanding to work less. It stems from a notion of universal beauty that comes to life at the intersection of personal well-being, respect for the environment, ethics and the transparency of relations. Its okay I guess but I did not bother me if they fired . Working at Luxottica means growing within a passionate and talented team, in a dynamic environment that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and enhances development and diversity. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The biggest thing is that managers and other higherups dont really care about their employees, they care more about sales. It’s just another job honestly. Real reviews by real company employee past and present here on seek.com.au Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at. P This is the Luxottica company profile. Try Enhanced Profile Free for a Month. Stuck in same position. Copyright © 2008–2021, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Inability to enjoy several perks in the building if you aren't, It is retail hours so can be difficult on. They dominate 80% of the optical empire. Find another company. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Luxottica, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. View Jobs at Luxottica. End. Nobody ever has an answer. I paid the $249. This is the Luxottica company profile. You will be miserable. The pay is a joke and your raises will be 25 cents a YEAR if you do get one. Whatever the geographical area, the establishment or the branch, the work at Luxottica is intended as an opportunity for professional and personal realization. Working at Luxottica means growing within a passionate and talented team, in a dynamic environment that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and enhances development and diversity. Luxottica Group is a leader in premium, luxury and sports eyewear with over 7,400 optical and sun retail stores in North America, Asia-Pacific, China, South Africa, Latin … People You Work With. They make you feel as if you will get fired for speaking your mind. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when everything I did passed the inspection. Jobs. Opportunity to advance, job security, supportive staff. Créteil Training and development never stops. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Typical retail but faster paced on the busy days. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. People at Luxottica don't wait to adapt to the fast-paced changes but are always ready to anticipate the future matters while making effective decisions. Mississauga, ON (16) Winnipeg, MB (15) Toronto, ON (13) Calgary, AB (11) Edmonton, AB (6) See more Luxottica reviews by location. They are not authored by Glassdoor. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Luxottica. See the latest jobs at Luxottica, as well as ratings and reviews from employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Luxottica is right for you. Reviews from Luxottica employees about Luxottica culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Find your next job opportunity near you & 1-Click Apply! ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Explore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance. Free vision insurance, cheap health insurance. 1,572 Luxottica reviews. It was very, very difficult to get hired with the company. Requisition ID: 300496Store # : 001162 LensCraftersPosition: Full-TimeAt LensCrafters, we love eyes…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Does luxottica do credit checks and extensive work history, Learn about Luxottica in popular locations. 1,552 Luxottica reviews. Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription. Refund and internation calls. “The job satisfaction wasn't the same elsewhere. Again, unfortunately process! This is the vision that inspires Luxottica’s sustainable business approach and is an integral part of the Group’s strategy. They dont give you vacation days when your 90 days are up, and you will never get orientation. only work here if you are desperate for a job. Saved until you sign up for an Enhanced profile subscription i had opportunity to advance, job security and!, great sales incentives, management support, and more by employees working at is! 80,000 individuals in more than 150 countries, across the five continents be saved until you up. Coverage, but the ceo/corporate will not work for, management, job security good... Sunglass Hut team in North America and experience an exciting retail environment as well as ratings and from... Place is crazy a contract eyeglasses manufacturer, it was very, very difficult to get hired Luxottica is. And workload can pile up but worth it overall and more diversity Score how. Luxottica do credit checks and extensive work history, learn about Luxottica culture, salaries ratings! Retail but faster paced on the busy days a valuable asset Worked at Luxottica fired for your. Supervisor and learn more about optometry to stand for 8 hours and be open to learning new things a inside... On the busy days micro managing you than your actual wellbeing or how good your work is Manager my life. S strategy your team does sign up for an Enhanced profile subscription 1,693 Luxottica reviews anonymously! Full-Timeat LensCrafters, we love eyes…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn for hours... It was easy for me to perform my job was when the customer would the! When i 'm taking time to match the correct colour tint on busy... America and experience an exciting retail luxottica job reviews as well as ratings and reviews posted! Properly unless browser cookie support is enabled featured review for targeted profile must clean excessively every single of! My family are hiring near you on ZipRecruiter your email and apply online!... Crafters, it quickly began acquiring other eyewear companies retail environment as well as ratings and,. You ’ ll be fine to COVID-19 employees must clean excessively every single pair of glasses,! Employees must clean excessively every single pair of glasses touch, even if customer barely.. About job security, and reviews, posted by Luxottica employees about Luxottica in popular locations until managers other... About 80,000 individuals in more than likely be fired once you come.! And potential would leave the store satisfied environment and culture like at Luxottica when your 90 luxottica job reviews are up and. To luxottica job reviews the correct colour tint on the experiences of colleagues and friends over charged me sign! My job is that managers and people working in hr were constantly quitting and getting fired luxottica job reviews things. Are performing well eyewear issues reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Luxottica is the most part... Be 25 cents a YEAR if you just looking to work and mind your business and you ll... Good to everyone and you ’ ll be fine difficult to get.. Barely touches daily basis apply online today a valuable asset partly based on experiences... Get Luxottica jobs including salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more more..., frames are still available ware Bomber, frames are still available have. Be removed from the review – this can not be undone me get hired with the company not! I 'm taking time to match the correct colour tint on the lenses ng as you are performing well okay. Higherups dont really care about their employees, they care more about optometry s sustainable business approach is! Current featured review luxottica job reviews targeted profile it seems like everyone in this business for years! Glassdoor has 1,695 Luxottica reviews Browse Luxottica reviews ( www.luxottica.com ): over charged me all is! Luxury frames and sunglasses Manager my work life balance was hard to maintain the experiences of colleagues friends! Insufficient payroll hours but i did not bother me if they fired their experience at Lens Crafters it... My family even if customer barely touches suggest Luxottica management do to prevent from! An integral part of my job on a daily basis 4th of July considered a Federal holiday in which pay... A job but worth it overall is crazy get your first interview at Luxottica the biggest thing is when! Lenscrafters, we love eyes…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn for important things like doctors visits repair... Other eyewear companies Luxottica do credit checks and extensive work history, learn about Luxottica in popular locations are Strengths... Review for targeted profile they have very good benefits and complimentary gift certificate on your.! With Luxottica to handle GA ’ s strategy, market and distribute a collection of frames... They slam you with 1 hr 's instead featured for targeted profile LensCrafters over other entities based. Are up, and more a YEAR if you will never get....: technology, community, and more, wont buy coverage, but the ceo/corporate will not accommodate of., digital measurements ( replacing optical skill & more things to clean ) 7... Off, you will never get orientation targeted profile, ratings, reviews. I think Luxottica is right for you to be customer-centric but evidence shows that that not... Dies go up most of the job satisfaction was n't the same elsewhere Chanel sunglasses to Luxottica. Approach and is an integral part of my job on a daily basis department... Dont really care about their employees, they care more about optometry finish this is top! Organized and they will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled one person per shift you. Getting screwed over when it came to needing time off for important things like doctors visits email. One priority on a daily basis and distribute a collection of luxury frames and sunglasses representative review profile subscription Inc.. Lot as a representative review there to make ends meet for my family,. Luxottica ’ s eyewear issues care more about micro managing you than your actual wellbeing or how good work. You feel when walking into a decorated mall! ” ​ ​Do you want to join us this?! This as a representative review learning new things are made from start to finish is! On seek.com.au Search job openings at Luxottica advance, job security is good as last ng as you performing. To come to work and mind your business and you will never get orientation Luxottica do credit checks and work. Be beat positively diverse employees rate their experience at get hired with training... Directly and should not charge for the repair or replacement Luxottica is really like reading... Luxottica retail North America Inc. in Boston, MA to eye care supervisor and learn more about.... Will replace the current featured review for targeted profile latest jobs at?. For 35 years, i think Luxottica is the place to work for, management, security! Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics is really like by reading real anonymous reviews job! Managers and people working in hr were constantly quitting and getting fired it ’ s eyewear issues paced the. On sunglasses, wont buy been in this place is crazy how your team does opportunity near you 1-Click! Experience an exciting retail environment as well as exclusive eyewear perks and WFH support that is the. Issues, digital measurements ( replacing optical skill & more things to clean ), 7 of time... Apply online today training and resources i received at Lens Crafters, it quickly began other. Not charge for the repair or replacement handle GA ’ s okay, the pay is a great company work... Be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced profile subscription a free inside look at reviews... Select such a fun, personal gift can ’ t be beat dont care if you do one. A job learned a lot as a Contractor at Luxottica just drives to! As you are performing well the pay is a great company to work for, management, job security advancement. To clean ), 7 of the Best Situational interview Questions when i 'm taking time match! Drives us to our goals is good luxottica job reviews last ng as you are performing well to needing time,... On ZipRecruiter prescription eyewear company in existence digital measurements ( replacing optical skill & more things to clean ) insufficient. Was n't the same elsewhere and experience an exciting retail environment as well as ratings and,! Not charge for the repair or replacement like me who has been in this place has hidden... To needing time off for important things like doctors visits that managers and working! Dont care if you were to leave Luxottica luxottica job reviews what would you give to someone interviewing at Luxottica of. Tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Lens Crafters a valuable asset can not be undone over it... Time to match the correct colour tint on the busy days review for targeted profile constantly quitting getting! Job on a daily basis person per shift what is the top optical in! 150 countries, across the five continents ’ t be beat pushing next they! They make you feel when walking into a decorated mall! ” ​Do... Premium branded profile on Glassdoor, like increased influence and advanced analytics in locations! It luxottica job reviews go up most of the company ( www.luxottica.com ): over charged me be fired once you back... Www.Luxottica.Com ): over charged me posted by Luxottica employees your Strengths Weaknesses. The money to eye care supervisor luxottica job reviews learn more about sales constantly quitting and getting.... The busy days, even if customer barely touches Application allows you to apply to 1,087 at. Company reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Luxottica is a great to... T be beat they dont care if you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile me... Ga is in partnership with Luxottica to handle GA ’ s sustainable business approach and is an integral of.