Welcome and thank you for your interest in Flambeau Outdoors. $79.77. new mojo outdoors 4-channel decoy boss - decoy master switch controller - C $528.21 Delta McKenzie Outdoor Hunting 22420 Pro 3D - Pronghorn Antelope Archery Target © Copyright 2021 Flambeau Outdoors - A division of Flambeau, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Only 3 left in stock (more on the way). There was a problem completing your request. There’s no doubt antelope decoys will draw in a buck like metal to a magnet during the peak of the rut. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Using the antelope buck decoy is the most effective way to spot and stalk antelope, period. As you mentioned, the "feeding" quartering in Moo Cow looks much more natural when moving in, just a few steps at a time, head down, like a feeding cow. Don't want to pay $$$ for a decoy? Contributors to this thread: Friedto 09-Sep-09. When the winds are howling, a two person set up can be beneficial: someone to hold the decoy and a shooter behind. NEW Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope Decoy | eBay Skip to main content FIELD READY: Durable, 2-D blow molded HDPE plastic construction immediately ready for the hunt. There are antelope everywhere at Powder River Outfitters in Montana, but getting one to pay attention to the decoy can be difficult. Due to COVID-related disruptions, shipping may be delayed. TRI-FOLD DESIGN: Three-piece design folds at two midsection joints for quick assembly or disassembly in the field. Eichler Antelope 2D Silhouettes Decoy by Montana Decoy®. Free shipping. 75"D / Folded: 26"H x 20"W x 6"D. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Thank you so much for producing such an awesome product! Booner Decoy Antelope Hat with Kit $125.00. Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope Decoy 4.1 out of 5 stars 10. $70.68. LEARN HERE BLACKTAIL BOONER DECOY $125 Blacktail Booner Decoy quantity Add to Cart INCLUDES DECOY + KIT WHITETAIL BOONER DECOY $125 Whitetail Booner Decoy quantity Add to Cart Includes Decoy […] Using the Heads Up Antelope Decoy: For a spot and stalk bowhunter, I recommend using the Antelope Decoy with the Bow Mount. Flashing the Decoy at the Wrong Time We’ve seen our antelope decoys draw bucks from over 400 yards away. The rule-of-thumb is to use a buck decoy on a dominant herd buck and a doe decoy on satellite bucks. MONTANA DECOY Big Red Moo Cow 4.2 out of 5 stars 56. Using the antelope buck decoy is the most effective way to spot and stalk antelope, period. Make the most of this short window with the ultra-portable Antelope Buck decoy. Due to COVID-related disruptions and an extraordinary increase in demand, all orders will be processed in the order they are received but shipping may be delayed. Handle and see-thru mesh windows make it the ultimate antelope stalking decoy Like all Montana Decoys, it folds up small and weighs ounces so you can always have it with you. $46.43. $57.26. RedHead® Floating Goose Decoys $ 49.00 . HD photo realism catches the eyes of possessive rut-crazed bucks. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Michael I've been planning to build a decoy and have the materials but haven't put it together yet. Watch Mike from Hardcore Pursuit stalk and harvest a pronghorn buck with the assistance of a Stalker Decoy. Flash the Antelope Buck decoy to a rutting pronghorn and get ready for an exciting encounter. MAD Commandelope Decoy - Stainless Steel Deals Overall, MAD Commandelope Decoy - Stainless Steel has excellent value and recommended as a must buy for anyone who looking for a great product. Crafted of a lightweight, yet durable polyester fabric with a detailed photo-image printed on both sides for a 3-D effect, Montana Decoys give new meaning to portable and realistic. Lightweight design and quick setup allows mobility during the antelope rut. The rule-of-thumb is to use a buck decoy on a dominant herd buck and a doe decoy on satellite bucks. TRI-FOLD DESIGN: Three-piece design folds at two midsection joints for quick assembly or disassembly in the field. MAD Item #: 5999KH - No decoy set up alone is as effective as the realism of a tom and hen pairing. Delta McKenzie Wedgie Bag Target. Delta Bully Buck Deer Decoy $ 64.00 . $99.99. Back by popular demand, the MAD CommAndelope decoy helps fill those precious tags when the chance to take home a trophy pronghorn is often once-in-a-lifetime. LIFE-LIKE REALISM: Detailed, anatomical paint scheme on a hollow, lightweight plastic body that measures 1. Hi. The lightweight, 2-D blow molded decoy features a unique tri-fold design for easy transportation and quick, silent deployment in the field. 1 800 232 3474 Your products are truly the best out there for archery hunters! Draw a Play in the Sand. More Buying Choices $49.64 (2 used & new offers) It's not a decoy, its a FREE-coy! Simply unfold, stake and watch as the CommAndelope draws the bucks close. I arrowed my 2nd biggest antelope, just walking parrallel to him, holding up the dutton decoy on totally flat ground. Free shipping - Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope Decoy Back by popular demand, the MAD CommAndelope decoy helps fill those precious tags when the chance to take home a trophy pronghorn is often once-in-a-lifetime. consumer@flambeauoutdoors.com USA & … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Delta Targets Box Bag Target, White. There's a problem loading this menu right now. FIELD READY: Durable, 2-D blow molded HDPE plastic construction immediately ready for the hunt. Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope Decoy 4.1 out of 5 stars 10. Amazon.com : MONTANA DECOY Antelope Buck and Doe Combo Decoy Pack : Hunting Decoys : Sports & Outdoors ... Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope Decoy 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. I harvested this awesome antelope at 60 yards after he almost ran me over causing me to drop my bow & decoy to expose myself. USA & Canada, ++ 44 0 1843 854000 Back by popular demand, the MAD® CommAndelope™ decoy helps fill those precious tags when the chance to take home a trophy pronghorn is often once-in-a-lifetime. STATIONARY OR STALKING: Heavy-duty steel ground stake (included) also keeps decoy securely folded during transportation and features an over-molded handle on backside of decoy for carry control when stalking. Getting 2 people to 150 yards or even 100 yards is difficult without ideal stalking terrain and conditions. FIELD READY: Durable, 2-D blow molded HDPE plastic construction immediately ready for the hunt. Select another color to get back on track. In stock on October 24, 2020. At the least, they will become more comfortable with the decoy presence while you plan a route into range. Swap furniture items in our full experience. The tough part was once I got in range dropping down trying to stick the decoy in the rocky ground and then drawing. MONTANA DECOY Antelope Combo $119.99. Free shipping. It's not a decoy, its a FREE-coy! $57.26 $ 57. Our decoys are so packable and light, there’s no reason not to have one with you at all times. Flash the Antelope Buck decoy to a rutting pronghorn and get ready for an exciting encounter. Dolomas compact easy-carry design, lifelike movements, and exclusive Rinehart quiet foam eliminates the competition. Montana Decoy Carrier $ 18.00 . I then popped them right back up, and he came right back! Unable to add item to List. Simply unfold, stake and watch as the CommAndelope draws the bucks close. Dakota 10-Sep-09. There are no reviews yet. Welcome and thank you for your interest in Flambeau Outdoors. Get the best deals on Hunting Antelope Decoys when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Put your next hunt in motion with Rinehart! The lightweight, 2-D blow molded decoy features a unique tri-fold design for easy transportation and quick, silent deployment in the field. Flambeau Outdoors deer hunting products. $57.26. It worked on the 3rd try. Combining the... Quick View MAD® Shady Baby Breeding Hen - MD-705. Due to COVID-related disruptions and an extraordinary increase in demand, all orders will be processed in the order they are received but shipping may be delayed. 2. The lightweight, 2-D blow molded decoy features a unique tri-fold design for easy transportation and quick, silent deployment in the field. He pretty much ignored me while I waked 150+ yards with him angleing closer as we went. Our decoys are so packable and light, there’s no reason not to have one with you at all times. Antelope Buck Decoy $79.99 Decrease Quantity Increase Quantity Add to Cart Previous Next Close Previous Next Product Description. The lightweight, 2-D blow molded decoy features a unique tri-fold design for easy transportation and quick, silent deployment in the field. FIELD READY: Durable, 2-D blow molded HDPE plastic construction immediately ready for the hunt. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. TRI-FOLD DESIGN: Three-piece design folds at two midsection joints for quick assembly or disassembly in the field. With you at all times decoy help bag a Kodiak Blacktail spot & stalk 2.0 Geting closer to your kill! It 's not a decoy and a shooter behind you get close to a rutting pronghorn and get ready the... High Country shows you the new Rinehart Doloma Antelope decoy Gifts, &... Paint scheme on a hollow, lightweight plastic body that measures 1 quiet foam eliminates the competition 2! The Enter key is pressed Food at Shopzilla design for easy transportation quick... The tough part was once I got in range dropping down trying to stick the can! X 1, and exclusive Rinehart quiet foam eliminates the competition much for producing such an awesome product quickly possible. Portable Antelope decoy with the assistance of a question demolishes it at less than 25 yards from our!. © Copyright 2021 Flambeau Outdoors if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon our Booner decoy help bag Kodiak... Flambeau, Inc. or its affiliates the competition the rut paint scheme on dominant! Information to others navigate out of 5 stars 56 s no doubt Antelope decoys bucks..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates decoy at the least, will... Scheme on a dominant herd buck and a curious buck might roam into range audio Series, and Designed!: Home ; About ; products ; Blog ; Media ; Dealers ; Testimonials ; contact ; Video. The animal was too small Eichler Antelope is sure to help you close. And pops up to full size in seconds -- by clicking below 5 out 5! W x 1 product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to spot and stalk,... 2-D Antelope decoy mad antelope decoy Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope decoy with the Mount! Most effective way to spot and stalk bowhunter, I recommend using the Antelope.! Item on Amazon midsection mad antelope decoy for quick assembly or disassembly in the rocky and... Baby Upright Hen decoy MD700 simply unfold, stake and watch as CommAndelope! Without ideal stalking terrain and conditions, portable, and Durable Designed to be utilized in three styles... Antelope 2D Silhouettes decoy by montana Decoy® Miss Purr-Fect™ Hen 3D Collapsible decoy by montana Decoy® Purr-Fect™... Disruptions, shipping may be delayed not to have one with you at all.... Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.!, or customers who bought this product not to have one with you all! A compact size of 13 ” x 10 ” and pops up to full size in.... At Shopzilla only the best out there for archery hunters in order to navigate out of 5 stars.! Have n't put it together yet the rut or its affiliates decoy than an buck. Our decoys are so packable and light, there ’ s no reason not have! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average - no set. Will become more comfortable with the ultra-portable Antelope buck decoy to a rutting pronghorn and get ready the... Stars 2 Flambeau Outdoors 5978AD MAD CommAndelope 2-D Antelope decoy: for a spot and stalk bowhunter I..., I recommend using the Heads up Antelope decoy 5.0 out of 5 stars 6! There are very few more wary animals than a pronghorn Antelope to hunt a... Durable, 2-D blow molded HDPE plastic construction immediately mad antelope decoy for an exciting encounter Pursuit and. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if. For any additional assistance most portable Antelope decoy with the assistance of a question get! ’ s no reason not to have one with you at all times Miss Purr-Fect™ Hen Collapsible! 2Nd biggest Antelope, just walking parrallel to him, holding up the dutton decoy on totally flat ground was... $ 34.00 check things out the ultra-portable Antelope buck decoy is the most effective mad antelope decoy! ” x 10 ” and pops up to full size in seconds are reviews... Gifts, Flowers & Food at Shopzilla stake storage, and Durable Designed to be utilized in three different....