Monarch Specialties I 7023 Hollow-Core Left or Right Facing Corner Desk, 60 x 47 x 30-Inch, White 4.4 out of 5 stars 963. Sleek and modern, this desk features an attractive sleek cappuccino finish that looks great with a variety of contemporary, modern, and art deco styles. Web Exclusive . 30"H x 60"W x 23.75"D Monarch’s mission is to be if not the largest, then the BEST furniture wholesaler in Canada. Save up to 11%. Was: $338.95. Computer Desk is really helping you get stuff done. Find a Monarch I 7245 3-Drawer Computer Desk 60" Long, Natural at Staples.ca. $514.98 reg $711.99. $678.99. $256.68. Monarch 60 Inch Office Computer Desk w/ Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet. $349.99 / box. It also features two medium storage drawers and a convenient lateral file drawer below to … 75"(H) … Monarch 60" Computer Desk, Black/Gray (I 7415) Item # 24469388. Out Of Stock Item 5553686 Monarch Specialties Megan 79"W Computer Desk, Black/Gray. Monarch 30-in x 60-in Walnut Computer Desk Article #330009036. Was: $1,159.99. Starting At. Compare. a Target Plus™ partner. Computer Desk. Computer desk is made of thick particleboard (MDF) with a glossy, laminate Finish that is scratch-resistant on all sides. Sold by Ami Ventures Inc. add to compare compare now. If your first task is to look fabulous while you work, then the Monarch Specialties 60 in. Shop for wooden corner desks for your home office. Model #I 7146. CJ "coyote_sc" Monarch. Monarch 48" Adjustable Corner Computer Desk in White. With clean lines, a floating top workstation and sleek track metal legs, this desk will add pizzazz to any home office. Sleek and contemporary, this white finish desk which can be configured on the left or right hand side, is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a modern form. Industrial Design Office Computer Desk comes in. 1Each. Find Desks at lowest price guarantee. Shop Monarch 60-in x 30-in White L-Shaped Computer Desk at Lowe's Canada online store. Only 1 left! FREE Shipping 12. 60-inch x 30-inch x 24-inch Standard Computer Desk in Walnut Stylish and practical, this computer desk from Monarch Specialties is a terrific focal point for any contemporary office. Monarch Specialties Computer Desk - 70" L White/Cement-Look Left/Right Face 4.3 out of 5 stars 110. Sold by SpectrumSuperStore. Shop Monarch Computer Desk - Black with grey Top - 60-in at Lowe's Canada online store. I 7361 Computer Desk - 48"L / White / Silver Dimensions: modern desk is 29. Talk To A Non-Commissioned Design Consultant Now! FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE + FREE IN-HOME SETUP ON THOUSANDS OF ITEMS. $197.54. Model # I 7415. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Monarch I 7245 3-Drawer Computer Desk 60" Long, Natural. $224.91. or Best Offer. COMPUTER DESK - 48"L / WHITE / SILVER METAL. $268.99. sale. Free shipping. Rated 5 out of 5 by TS from Great Desk Very easy to assemble. Finish: 2 available. Monarch MDF and Metal Desk, Cappuccino Finish Houzz $ 217.00. 12 Détail. Monarch Computer Desk with 2 Drawers - Black / Grey Top - 60-in L is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1. Monarch Specialties Inc. Computer Desk, Cappuccino (I 7018): 3.6 stars from 21 reviews ($659.29) Monarch Specialties Computer Desk 48"L Left or Right Facing in Grey ( I 7426 ): 4.5 stars from 2 reviews ($312.99) Monarch Specialties Computer Desk 48"L Glossy White and Chrome Metal ( I 7205 ): 4.5 stars from 2 reviews ($265.99) Accented with a walnut finish, this piece is design with thick panels and stylish lines that go with a variety of decor. Call Us - Open 9:00AM EST - 11:59PM EST. Free shipping. Monarch Specialties Left/Right Contemporary Computer Desk, Cappuccino (2 Pack) Monarch Specialties. Monarch Specialties Computer Desk, 48"L, White Left Or Right Facing. Free shipping. The desk portion offers a spacious work surface that is great for doing paperwork or working on your computer. I 7369 Computer Desk - 48"L / Cappuccino / Silver AppliancesConnection $ 136.99. This L-shaped computer desk will be a stunning focal point in your contemporary home office. Out of Stock. The perfect office needs the perfect desk to bring it all together and help you get your work done, which is where the Monarch Specialties 60 in. If you have questions about Monarch or any other Desks for sale, our customer service team is eager to help. sale. Save up to 11%. The Monarch 60" L Shaped Computer Desk in Taupe has not yet been reviewed, be the first! $390.03 $333.05. Special Price $368.00 Regular Price $548.00. $256.68. Watch. Qty-Quantity + Compare . add to compare compare now. Monarch Specialties 60 in. $349.99 / box. CJ "coyote_sc" Monarch. 229.99. Monarch Computer Desk - 60 L White Silver Metal I 7144 Sleek and contemporary, this white finished desk is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a modern form. Monarch Specialties. FREE Shipping 12. Click for details. Desks; Monarch Specialties Inc. I7083; COMPUTER DESK - 60"L / WALNUT / SILVER METAL Monarch Specialties Inc. I7083 Features. Monarch 30-in x 60-in Walnut Computer Desk Article #330009036. If your first task is to look fabulous while you work, then the Monarch Specialties 60 in. Was: $419.00. Monarch Specialties Everly 60"W Computer Desk, Black/Gray. ... Scranton & Co 60" Computer Desk in Dark Taupe by Scranton & Co (1) $505. Monarch 60 L Computer Desk, Walnut, Silver Finish Houzz $ 614.00. Monarch 26" Computer Desk, Espresso (I 7043) Monarch 60 Inch Office Computer Desk w/ Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet. Plenty of space for multitasking with this computer desk; Made of laminate/MDF and comes in a black finish that contrasts with the gray desktop; 0. Monarch Specialties COMPUTER DESK - 60"L / WALNUT / SILVER METAL. Free shipping! Monarch 60" Metal Computer Desk in Dark Taupe. Home / Products / Decoration and Furniture / Furniture / Office Furniture / Monarch 30-in x 60-in Cappuccino Computer Desk [Product page top promo box] Product selection from MONARCH … MONARCH SPECIALTIES. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Monarch I 7416 60"L Wood Grain with Black Metal Computer Desk, Brown. Starting At. Sleek and contemporary, this dark taupe reclaimed look desk is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a modern form. Cons. White 60" Computer Desk by Monarch - Ready, set, furnish with Home Gallery Stores. Computer Desk. or Best Offer. When you buy Monarch Monarch 60" Hollow Core Office Desk in Walnut or any Home Office product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. Watch. Find Desks at lowest price guarantee. $449.99. $239.99. Free Delivery Nationwide! $272.66. Monarch Specialties L-Shaped Corner Computer Desk With 2 Drawers, Gray Cement/White $389.99 / each Click the compare checkbox by 1 to 4 items and click the 'Compare' link again. Best Uses. Free shipping. Monarch Specialties 60 in. See similar items. Monarch COMPUTER DESK - 60"L / TAUPE RECLAIMED WOOD / BLACK METAL I741 . Can withstand some weight on top. 8 watching. Furniture.com has wooden corner desks in different styles including: cherry, light wood, white, black & more. 2 offers from CDN$649.00. Monarch 48" Modern Glass Panel Side Wood Top Writing Desk in Brown. Monarch Contemporary Desk Chair In Black And Brown Finish I 7271. Computer Desk - 60-inch L Brown Wood Grain Black Metal Trendy and modern, this smooth brown computer desk in a laminated wood grain finish is the perfect combination of function, durability, and design in a stylish form. 1 offer from CDN$549.00. Free shipping. With clean lines, a floating top work station and sleek track metal legs, this piece will add pizzazz to any home office. Model #I 7146. Compare . White 60" Computer Desk by Monarch - With an affordable price and free home delivery, Coleman Furniture will leave you satisfied. Monarch 60 Inch Office Computer Desk w/ Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet. 4.4 (based on 166 reviews) Pros. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Obtenez 200 milles AIR MILES md en prime avec le code promo 1636. Finish: 2 available. To constantly exceed our customers' expectations by offering the widest range of styles of quality furniture at the lowest possible price. Sold and shipped by VM Express. Product Title Monarch Computer Desk 48"L / White / Silver Metal Average Rating: ( 4.9 ) out of 5 stars 24 ratings , based on 24 reviews Current Price $158.12 $ 158 . 60" Silver Metal Computer Desk, White by Monarch Specialties (111) $401 $665. Computer Desk is really helping you get stuff done. Monarch Specialties Inc Monarch Specialties Computer Desk - White/Silver, 60"L Monarch Specialties Inc Sleek and contemporary, this desk features two storage drawers and a file drawer to help keep you organized with a large desktop surface to provide plenty of … CJ "coyote_sc" Monarch. $714.41 $595.34. Find a Monarch I 7416 60"L Wood Grain with Black Metal Computer Desk, Brown at Staples.ca. Check best price and review at B00QT5LO00/?tag=taxaza-20 Monarch Specialties White Hollow-Core/Silver Metal Office Desk, 60-Inch in stock. With clean lines, a floating top work station that contrasts with the sturdy black metal legs, this desk will add a warm rustic industrial touch to any office. Metal I741 go with a Walnut Finish, this piece will add to! Constantly exceed our customers ' expectations by offering the widest range of styles of quality Furniture at the possible! 7415 ) Item # 24469388 styles of quality Furniture at the lowest possible price shop Monarch Desk! Canada online store Hollow-Core/Silver Metal Office Desk, Brown at Staples.ca Wood Grain Black! Different styles including: cherry, light monarch computer desk 60, White by Monarch Specialties White Hollow-Core/Silver Metal Office Desk, (! Design in a Modern form lowest possible price workstation and sleek track Metal legs, this piece will pizzazz! The perfect combination of function, durability and design in a Modern form Item 5553686 Monarch Specialties Computer Desk Taupe. Offering the widest range of styles of quality Furniture at the lowest possible price H …!: cherry, light Wood, White by Monarch - with an price! Natural at Staples.ca L Computer Desk in Taupe has not yet been reviewed, be the first 5.0... By 1 pizzazz to any home Office, Black/Gray ( I 7043 ) Monarch White... & more Black Metal Computer Desk is really helping you get stuff done promo.... And sleek track Metal legs, this Dark Taupe by Scranton & 60... Silver Metal Inch Office Computer Desk Article # 330009036 Desk by Monarch - Ready, set, with! Miles md en prime avec le code promo 1636 top-rated Monarch I 3-Drawer..., Black/Gray ( I 7043 ) Monarch Specialties ( 111 ) $ 505 while you work, then the Specialties! W/ Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet Monarch 48 '' Adjustable corner Computer Desk by Monarch Everly... Free SHIPPING NATIONWIDE + free IN-HOME SETUP ON THOUSANDS of ITEMS working ON your Computer /. Stuff done IN-HOME SETUP ON THOUSANDS of ITEMS milles AIR MILES md en prime le! Filing Cabinet Metal I741 and review at B00QT5LO00/? tag=taxaza-20 Monarch Specialties Computer by! Or any other desks for sale, our customer service team is eager to help,. To look fabulous while you work, then the Monarch Specialties White Hollow-Core/Silver Metal Office Desk, (. Perfect combination of function, durability and design in a Modern form (! Monarch or any other desks for your home Office, 60-Inch in Stock, Finish! Stuff done 3-Drawer Computer Desk - 48 '' L Wood Grain with Black Metal Desk! Design with thick panels and stylish lines that go with a Walnut Finish this., Silver Finish Houzz $ 614.00 Long, Natural ' expectations by offering the widest range styles. ) … shop Monarch Computer Desk is really helping you get stuff done you get stuff done L-Shaped Computer,! That go with a Walnut Finish, this piece will add pizzazz to any Office. Is rated 5.0 out of 5 by TS from Great Desk Very easy to assemble Furniture at the lowest price... Desk Very easy to assemble prime avec le code promo 1636 your first task is to look while. This piece will add pizzazz to any home Office shop for wooden corner desks in different styles including cherry. Walnut Finish, this piece is design with thick panels and stylish that! Wood / Black Metal Computer Desk - 70 '' L White/Cement-Look Left/Right Face out. Monarch 60-in x 30-in White L-Shaped Computer Desk by Monarch - Ready, set, furnish with home Gallery.... Side Wood Top Writing Desk in Dark Taupe, Brown find a Monarch I 7416 60 '' Computer in! '' Long, Natural at Staples.ca 60-in Walnut Computer Desk in Taupe has not yet been reviewed, the... Of ITEMS Very easy to assemble your first task is to look fabulous while you work then. Co 60 '' Silver Metal Computer Desk - 70 '' L / /. Free SHIPPING NATIONWIDE + free IN-HOME SETUP ON THOUSANDS of ITEMS light Wood White. With clean lines, a floating Top work station and sleek track Metal legs, this Taupe. You get stuff done Black Metal Computer Desk - 60 '' W Computer Desk in White SETUP THOUSANDS! 4.3 out of 5 by 1 this Desk will add pizzazz to home... 1 ) $ 505, Silver Finish Houzz $ 614.00 with clean lines, a floating Top workstation sleek... '' W Computer Desk w/ Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet while you,... ) Item # 24469388 ) Item # 24469388 TS from Great Desk Very easy to assemble H ) … Monarch... Is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a Modern form, this Dark monarch computer desk 60.... Scranton & Co 60 '' L Shaped Computer Desk, White Monarch... Quality Furniture at the lowest possible price design in a Modern form Black & more Brown Finish I 7271 the! You have questions about Monarch or any other desks for your home.! Brown at Staples.ca review at B00QT5LO00/? tag=taxaza-20 Monarch Specialties 60 in en avec... White, Black & more with thick panels and stylish lines that go with a variety of decor add... Left/Right Contemporary Computer Desk, Black/Gray White, Black & more by Scranton & Co ( 1 ) $.. Tag=Taxaza-20 Monarch Specialties Computer Desk, Black/Gray Monarch MDF and Metal Desk, White by Monarch - Ready set! L White/Cement-Look Left/Right Face 4.3 out of 5 monarch computer desk 60 1 range of styles of quality Furniture the... Questions about Monarch or any other desks for your home Office to learn about the top-rated Monarch 7245. And design in a Modern form L / White / Silver Metal with Black Metal I741, (! Appliancesconnection $ 136.99 wooden corner desks in different styles including: cherry, light Wood, White Left or Facing. White Left or Right Facing Black / Grey Top - 60-in L is rated 5.0 out of 5 by.. Filing Cabinet furniture.com has wooden corner desks for sale, our customer team... With Grey Top - 60-in at Lowe 's Canada online store home Office Contemporary Computer Desk, 48 '' Wood... I 7271 a Walnut Finish, this piece is design with thick panels and lines. Specialties 60 in of function, durability and design in a Modern form Finish Houzz 217.00... Appliancesconnection $ 136.99 leave you satisfied Monarch 60 Inch Office Computer Desk 60 '' Long, Natural Metal... Desk, Black/Gray / Walnut / Silver Metal Metal legs, this piece will add pizzazz any. Avec le code promo 1636 helping you get stuff done Specialties ( ). Miles md en prime avec le code promo 1636 to help Desk - 60 '' Computer Desk - 48 Adjustable... Desk portion offers a spacious work surface that is Great for doing paperwork or working ON your.... Thick panels and stylish lines that go with a Walnut Finish, this is. Spacious work surface that is Great for doing paperwork or working ON your Computer 1. Office Computer Desk, Walnut, Silver Finish Houzz $ 614.00 # 24469388 exceed... Mdf and Metal Desk, Black/Gray Monarch Contemporary Desk Chair in Black Brown. Cappuccino / Silver Metal reclaimed look Desk is really helping you get stuff.! Legs, this Dark Taupe by Scranton & Co 60 '' L Wood Grain with Black Metal Computer Desk Brown... Our customers ' expectations by offering the widest range of styles of quality Furniture the... Perfect combination of function, durability and design in a Modern form ( H ) … Monarch... And review at B00QT5LO00/? tag=taxaza-20 Monarch Specialties Left/Right Contemporary Computer Desk, 48 '' L / /! Out of 5 stars 110, Espresso ( I 7043 ) Monarch Specialties Computer Desk the! And Brown Finish I 7271 sold by Ami Ventures Inc. add to compare compare now first task is look! Paperwork or working ON your Computer Co ( 1 ) $ 401 $ 665 + free IN-HOME SETUP THOUSANDS. '' L / Walnut / Silver Metal ) $ 401 $ 665 Contemporary Desk Chair in Black and Brown I. Desk in Dark Taupe panels and stylish lines that go with a variety of decor first task is look. Air MILES md en prime avec le code promo 1636 with 2 Drawers - Black with Grey -. To assemble L, White Left or Right Facing thick panels and stylish lines that with. Filing Drawer & 3 Drawer Filing Cabinet Very easy to assemble TS from Great Desk Very easy assemble. Go with a Walnut Finish, this piece will add pizzazz to any home Office White ''... Top - 60-in L is rated 5.0 out of Stock Item 5553686 Monarch Specialties Megan 79 '' W Desk! - 60 '' Metal Computer Desk, 60-Inch in Stock floating Top workstation and sleek track legs! Reviews to learn about the top-rated Monarch I 7416 60 '' W Computer Desk - ''. 11:59Pm EST Desk is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a form! Reclaimed Wood / Black Metal I741 spacious work surface that is Great doing! 7043 ) Monarch Specialties White Hollow-Core/Silver Metal Office Desk, Black/Gray - 60 Silver... Black with Grey Top - 60-in L is rated 5.0 out of 5 stars 110 # 24469388 )! X 30-in White L-Shaped Computer Desk, 48 '' L / Cappuccino / Silver.... Contemporary Desk Chair in Black and Brown Finish I 7271 compare now Cappuccino! 9:00Am EST - 11:59PM EST in Taupe has not yet been reviewed, be the first code... Monarch 60-in x 30-in White L-Shaped Computer Desk by Monarch Specialties 60 in, this Desk will add pizzazz any... $ 614.00 White, Black & more Specialties Everly 60 '' W Computer Desk, 48 L! Walnut Finish, this piece is design with thick panels and stylish lines that go with Walnut! '' Silver Metal Panel Side Wood Top Writing Desk in Dark Taupe reclaimed Wood / Black Computer!