Nama Chocolate Recipe October 09, 2020. Many of you probably spotted this chocolate at the airports or gift shops at sightseeing spots in Japan. They are are these super velvety rectangles of chocolate, which means they melt when exposed to heat (which also means they melt in the mouth), so during my second visit to Japan we actually brought along those little silver insulating bags just to store Nama Chocolate in. Yi Jun Loh describes them as “somewhere between a liquid and a solid,…silky, salaciously smooth squares of chocolate ganache dusted” with cocoa powder. 7. 4,3 von 5 Sternen 73. Rich, yet not so sweet, decadent truffle-like matcha green tea chocolate, it is simply irresistible. I love the rum addition to some chocolate. It’s then poured into the prepared dish, allowed to set, and then cut into squares and dusted with cocoa powder. Dec 2, 2017 - Explore small tomato's board "Royce chocolate" on Pinterest. Made popular by Royce’, these rich, smooth, creamy ganache tablets melt in your mouth into a pool of bliss. I don’t normally make desserts so this is a very special week on Just One Cookbook! 5,0 von 5 Sternen 2. I was invited to their grand opening at Richmond Centre recently. 3 tbsp rum *You may choose to use more 'branded' chocolates but for this, I've used Phoon Huat's Chocolate and Cocoa Powder. To those who tried Royce’ Nama Chocolate can easily say that it’s one of the best forms of chocolate that ever existed. This is incredibly easy to make and you only need 3 … Happy Valentine’s Day! Chocolate is one of my favorite treats (more like food group) and I was excited when ROYCE’ Chocolate reached out to me for a tasting. Nama Chocolate "Islay Whisky (Port Charlotte)" $ 18.00 A confection made with milk chocolate and fresh cream, as infused with premium Scottish whisky. I love hearing from you, simple tag me at, How To Make Buttercream Flowers For Cupcakes. While I would love to give or receive ROYCE’ chocolate for Valentine’s day, I think Valentine’s Day chocolates are much more special when you make them yourself. And what's your favourite chocolate? They are a a recreation of Royce’s famous Nama Chocolate truffles. It’s then poured into the prepared dish, allowed to set, and then cut into squares and dusted with cocoa powder. Rich and smooth homemade Nama Chocolate made with chocolate and fresh cream. They are are these super velvety rectangles of chocolate, which means they melt when exposed to heat (which also means they melt in the mouth), so during my second visit to Japan we actually brought along those little silver insulating bags just to store Nama Chocolate in. Made with high quality chocolate, melted in heavy cream, chilled until it’s firm, cut and dusted with cocoa powder. The brand currently offers original, champagne, matcha, bitter chocolate and … Hi! It's homemade and copycat from the famous Royce Nama Chocolate. Cook Time: 10 minutes. Dec 2, 2017 - Explore small tomato's board "Royce chocolate" on Pinterest. Line a 7" baking pan with … Nama (Japanese for fresh or raw) chocolate is a chocoholic’s dream come true! Seeing men walking around with extravagant gifts always warmed my heart. Luckily, what’s best about nama chocolate is that it’s quite simple to make, so you can enjoy nama chocolate without being in Japan! We used 36% fat whipping cream for this recipe. Made with quality dark chocolate and fresh cream, this Nama Chocolate (ROYCE’ Copycat Recipe) 生チョコレート is truly a special treat. 29,99 € Royce Nama Chocolate "White" Versand aus Hokkaido Japan. Products are priced around $20. The cooking process for this recipe is very similar to regular Nama Chocolate recipe, but white chocolate is used instead of regular chocolate. Whenever your craving for Nama Chocolate, you can easily make a batch at the comfort of your home! The pieces are dusted with cocoa powder. Jun 6, 2019 - Rich and smooth Nama Chocolate made with chocolate & fresh cream, this ROYCE's copycat chocolate can be easily made at home. But couveture chocolate is hard to buy and costly, you can buy the standard chocolate any where (which contains vegetable oil) as long as the cacao around 60% to 70%. Rich, yet not so sweet, decadent truffle-like matcha green tea chocolate, it is simply irresistible. Nama (Japanese for fresh or raw) chocolate is a chocoholic’s dream come true! If your chocolate is in bar form and not chips, cut it up into smaller pieces. Explore. If you are not familiar with Nama chocolate (translated into raw chocolate), it was made popular by Royce confectionery in Japan along with Meiji Melty Kiss. I went to college in New York, and the city was always so romantic on Valentine’s Day. Yields one big block of 7" chocolate with about 49 pieces. Nama chocolate might separate for various reasons so we recommend making a small amount for your first time and following each step shown in the video. The ROYCE' kiosk is modern and chic with products presented in a display case. Give the container a couple of bangs on the kitchen counter to remove any air bubbles, and smooth the top with the spatula. Keyword: nama chocolate recipe, royce copycat chocolate. Please do not replace chocolate with white chocolate for this recipe. The Sweet House Of Misato. nama chocolate recipe, royce copycat chocolate, optional, if not using the milk chocolate, please 45g to the dark chocolate, optional, if you don't like rum, don't worry. Pour into a square pan and chill overnight, or 2-3 hours in the freezer. Nov 8, 2018 - I never buy Royce's Nama Chocolate before, but I understand that they tasted real good but expensive too hahaha! Home » Recipes » Nama Chocolate for Valentine’s Day (ROYCE’ Copycat Recipe), February 14, 2019 by Suzanne Nuyen 1 Comment. First time making, not so nice edges but still yummy! Luckily, what’s best about nama chocolate is that it’s quite simple to make, so you can enjoy nama chocolate without being in Japan! It prepares many types of aromatic, smooth and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate by mixing cacao with uses fresh cream, tea and other types of alcohol. Their most popular product is called “Nama Chocolate,” which is a chocolate made with cream and liquor. Place the tray into freezer about 3 hours to set. It’s one of the best chocolate experiences, trust me. Very famous chocolate from Japan, rich and smooth in the mouth, feel very tasty and fresh as well, other than that, this Nama chocolate is very easy to make at your home. https://joybites.com/joybites-food-hack-royce-matcha-nama-chocolate-recipe The ratio between chocolate and fresh cream should be 1.5 : 1 or 2:1. White "Nama Chocolate" with the aroma and bitterness of green tea, made by blending in powdered premium green tea leaves and sprinkling on green tea-flavored chocolate powder. See more ideas about Chocolate, Royce chocolate, Nama. Today I’m sharing a Japanese chocolate dessert called Nama Chocolate. See more ideas about Royce chocolate, Chocolate, Royce. Nama Chocolate Recipe. Chocolate is one of my favorite treats (more like food group) and I was excited when ROYCE’ Chocolate reached out to me for a tasting. A extra step but I always feel good at it. If you’ve had ROYCE Nama chocolate or Melty Kiss from Japan, you’ll know what I’m talking about. This copycat recipe for Nama Chocolate comes together in minutes and results in the most luxurious chocolate. WHAT IS NAMA CHOCOLATE? Royce Nama Chocolate "Ghana Bitter" Shipping From Hokkaido [Free Royce' Gift-wrap Included] by ROYCE JAPAN. A month later, on White Day, men return the favor with chocolates of their own. On a chopping board with a sharp knife, chop the chocolate into fine pieces, this will help later on to melt easily and evenly. Nama Chocolate. ROYCE’ is a Japanese chocolate brand. WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN EARL GREY NAMA CHOCOLATE? Sold by the chocolate chain Royce, nama chocolate, or nama choco, is a very popular chocolate to give as gifts or enjoy for yourself. It tastes sort of like a truffle, but even smoother. Step by Step. In 1995, their famed Nama Chocolate was born. A super simple 3 Ingredient Nama Chocolate recipe - only dark chocolate, heavy cream, and some matcha powder! Get all the ingredients ready: heavy cream, dark chocolate, milk chocolate (optional), unsalted butter, rum (optional). What is nama chocolate? Homemade Japanese Nama Chocolate . It is a fast and easy no-bake recipe. I was first introduced to it by an NQN reader Anne-Maree who was so smitten by it that she gave me some from her travels to taste. The chocolate nama slab can store in the freezer for a month, before serving, cut them into square shapes, decorate with coco powder on top. Food and Drinks. It prepares many types of aromatic, smooth and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate by mixing cacao with uses fresh cream, tea and other types of alcohol. This ROYCE’s copycat chocolate is delicate and flavorful, and also the most popular gift from Japan. Learn how your comment data is processed. I use 70% dark chocolate in the recipe and it makes a really dark and intense treat. Basically, nama chocolate is a super thick ganache — think truffles, but in tiny square form. made of fresh cream and chocolate, cut into little cubes, and dusted with fine cocoa powder. My only advice for you is to work fast to melt the white chocolate while the cream is warm. Royce’ comes from Hokkaido and is the most active brand in making nama chocolate. 28,78 € Royce nama Chocolate "Mild Cacao" Shipping From Hokkaido [Free Royce' Gift-wrap Included] Sapporo. Definitely, need to try. Dust with cocoa powder. WHAT IS NAMA CHOCOLATE? The difference between the two is that the Royce brand is packaged as a “high end” refrigerated product whilst Meiji is your more commercial and shelf stable product that is firmer and remains so at room temperature. At this point you can add rum in and give it a stir (this step is just optional as I mention above). Sold by the chocolate chain Royce, nama chocolate, or nama choco, is a very popular chocolate to give as gifts or enjoy for yourself. The quality dark chocolate is couverture chocolate which has cacao oil instead of vegetable oil. Made popular by Royce’, these rich, smooth, creamy ganache tablets melt in your mouth into a pool of bliss. I don’t normally make desserts so this is a very special week on Just One Cookbook! One of the main ingredients in its products is the fresh cream from local sources. "Nama" means “raw” or “fresh” in Japanese, as fresh (whipping) cream being used. Jan 5, 2018 - A blog about home tested recipes and beautifully decorated cakes and other food. If you’re living overseas, though, you might be missing that smooth, silky texture. Royce’ comes from Hokkaido and is the most active brand in making nama chocolate. Clean Eating Recipes. In Korea and Japan, women often give men chocolate on Valentine’s Day. Heat up the heavy cream in a small pot. I lived next to a flower shop, so I’d occasionally see panicked men who forgot to buy flowers in advance running up and down my block. Add cut unsalted butter and keep stirring until the chocolate ganache completely smooth and make sure there is no lumps. In a saucepan, bring 278ml of heavy cream (thicken cream) to 80C (176F), make sure not to bring it to boil, otherwise you will burn the chocolate later on (smell … In 1996, Hokkaido-based ROYCE’ (ロイズ) released ROYCE’ Nama Chocolate. a really thick and creamy chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream. Servings: 1 slab 25cm x 18cm (20 pieces) Calories: 202 kcal. And since it is created with "fresh" cream, Nama chocolate dessert cannot be kept as long as other chocolate … A box of Royce Nama Chocolate costs RM45, so when I saw this recipe for homemade Nama chocolate on Nami's blog, I had to try it. 3. 5. The light whipping cream has a rich flavor and also causes less separation. From the name, "Nama" which is Japanese for "raw," refers to the "fresh" components. Once the mixture is starting to become homogenous, add the rum and stir until mixture is smooth and glossy, 6. WHAT INGREDIENTS ARE IN EARL GREY NAMA CHOCOLATE… Nama Chocolate is smooth and rich dessert, melts once you put it in your mouth. Sprinkle coco powder on top, decoration with golden leaves or leave it blank. If amount of chocolate ratio lower than that, the Nama ganache will very soft and hard to handle with. The light whipping cream has a rich flavor and also causes less separation. If you are not into that deep intense chocolate flavour, perhaps go for a 54% dark chocolate or even a mix of dark and milk chocolate. The company began in Sapporo, Japan back in 1983 but it opened its first US stores in NYC only last year (locations are at 509 Madison Avenue and 32 West 40th Street with a holiday popup coming soon in the West Village). I’m a journalist, professional amateur baker, noodle enthusiast and food photographer living in Washington, DC. Although the ingredient list is simple, short and it comes together pretty quickly…it takes a lot of time to cut 1″ x 1″ squares of chocolate. It's moreish so you may find yourself with a ring of cocoa around your mouth. My only advice for you is to work fast to melt the white chocolate while the cream is warm. We do love to horde Royce Chocolate products, but the Nama Chocolates are our number one pick. In Freezer: 3 hours. If you would like to have all sides with cocoa powder, you can dip in cocoa powder to coat all sides. Nama Chocolate comes from the Japanese Chocolate company ROYCE’, which was established in 1983. Your email address will not be published. Once small bubbles start forming on the edges of the pot, add your chocolate and stir. It's also halal and kosher because no alcohol added. This nama chocolate may come with a warning. Nama chocolate was made famous by Royce confectionery in Japan along with Meiji Melty Kiss. Method. Nama Chocolate is basically a really thick and creamy chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream. Mar 22, 2018 - Explore roycechocolateindia's board "NAMA CHOCOLATE", followed by 236 people on Pinterest. Nama Chocolate for Valentine’s Day (ROYCE’ Copycat Recipe), This chocolate is a copycat of the smooth, luscious Japanese treat from ROYCE', I used 200 grams of 60-70% dark chocolate and 200g of a sweeter chocolate, « Chicago, New York, Paris and DC: My relationship with the Lunar New Year in four cities, Vietnamese Flan Cake (Bánh Flan Bông Lan). The ratio is not the same. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Copyright © 2021 Bun Bo Bae on the Foodie Pro Theme, 1. If you’ve had ROYCE Nama chocolate or Melty Kiss from Japan, you’ll know what I’m talking about. Step 2 - Chop the chocolate into pieces to make it easier to melt and place in a large bowl … Peel off the parchment paper and cut the slab on a board, 3cm x 3cm will be a good idea size to start with. Use whatever kind of chocolate your partner likes (I usually use a very dark chocolate), and add mix-ins like nuts or dried fruit if you want to customize it. Place all the chopped chocolate in to a big mixer bowl. Do not let it boil. 400g best quality chocolate; 250ml fresh cream; 20g butter; 1 tablespoon honey; liqueur of your choice (optional) cocoa for sifting; Step 1 - Line a square tin (about 8x8 inches) with baking parchment. Royce’ comes from Hokkaido and is the most active brand in making nama chocolate. It prepares many types of aromatic, smooth and melt-in-your-mouth chocolate by mixing cacao with uses fresh cream, tea and other types of alcohol. Author: Misato. But with only 3 ingredient... Nov 8, 2018 - I never buy Royce's Nama Chocolate before, but I understand that they tasted real good but expensive too hahaha! Jan 20, 2018 - I never buy Royce's Nama Chocolate before, but I understand that they tasted real good but expensive too hahaha! Nama Chocolate (Royce’ Copycat Recipe) 生チョコレート I never buy Royce's Nama Chocolate before, but I understand that they tasted real good but expensive too hahaha! Recipe adapted from Just One Cookbook. In 1995, their famed Nama Chocolate was born. Nama Chocolate (Royce’ Copycat Recipe) 生チョコレート Since we only have one more week to go before Valentine’s Day, I prepared two easy and quick dessert recipes for you to share with that special someone. My immigrant parents taught me everything I know about Vietnamese home cooking, and now I want to share it with you! The brand currently offers original, champagne, matcha, bitter chocolate and … Once the nama chocolate mixture has set, remove chocolate from the container … www.ricenflour.com/recipe/how-to-make-sakura-matcha-nama-chocolate-recipe In a saucepan, bring 278ml of heavy cream (thicken cream) to 80C (176F), make sure not to bring it to boil, otherwise you will burn the chocolate later on (smell very bad). Nama Chocolate is basically a really thick and creamy chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream. Special Diet. There were so many interesting varieties including popcorn chocolates, nama chocolates, fruit chocolate bars, and maccha chocolates. Over the years, ROYCE’ has become known for crafting unique chocolate products and exquisite Japanese chocolates, candies, and confections such as Nama (“fresh”), matcha (green tea) chocolates, and Potatochip Chocolates that are now enjoyed in over 14 countries, including the United States. We used 36% fat whipping cream for this recipe. Nama Chocolate comes from the Japanese Chocolate company ROYCE’, which was established in 1983. I also lived near a chocolate shop called ROYCE’. Gently tap the tray on the bench will help the chocolate mixture running evenly and smoothly. We do love to horde Royce Chocolate products, but the Nama Chocolates are our number one pick. Well it's a Japanese phenomenon. Place in the fridge to set for 3 – 4 hours. 2. But with only 3 ingredients, you can easily replicate one at home! Then take out the nama chocolate from fridge and cut into about 2.5cm x 2.5cm square with hot knife. Today I’m sharing a Japanese chocolate dessert called Nama Chocolate. It tasted good enough for me, rich and creamy with bitter aftertaste as I've followed the recipe using chocolate with 70% cocoa. Then pour the warm heavy cream into the chopped chocolate bowl, then slowly stirring from inside out by a hand mixer. 4,1 von 5 Sternen 64. https://bunbobae.com/nama-chocolate-for-valentines-day-royce-copycat-recipe They are extremely easy to make and highly versatile – flavour yours with tea, coffee, alcohol, even chilli! If you’re living overseas, though, you might be missing that smooth, silky texture. They are extremely easy to make and highly versatile – flavour yours with tea, coffee, alcohol, even chilli! It's a soft chocolate with a high pure cream content so that it needs to be refrigerated. Learn more about me! It’s super rich, almost … If you are a frequent visitor to Japan, you probably heard of or tasted this Japanese chocolate called Nama Chocolate (生チョコレート). Leave unsalted butter at room temperature and cut into small pieces. These little cubes are rich, smooth and soft enough to melt in your mouth.. We have good news for you. An (Nam)amazing recipe hack! Hang out with me long enough and you’re sure to see me clutch my heart and yell “I love love!” at least once, and love to me means Nama Chocolate. One of the main ingredients in its products is the fresh cream from local sources. The company began in Sapporo, Japan back in 1983 but it opened its first US stores in NYC only last year (locations are at 509 Madison Avenue and 32 West 40th Street with a holiday popup coming soon in the West Village). Cut into squares and dust with cocoa powder. Nama Chocolate (Royce’ Copycat Recipe) 生チョコレート Since we only have one more week to go before Valentine’s Day, I prepared two easy and quick dessert recipes for you to share with that special someone. Basically, nama chocolate is a super thick ganache — think truffles, but in tiny square form. See more ideas about Royce chocolate, Chocolate, Royce. Here's another simple no-bake recipe, Chocolate Truffle, by Ochikeron-San.Chocolate truffles, otherwise known as Nama chocolates are very popular in Japan.The most well-known Nama chocolate in Singapore would probably be from Royce, where they sell a variety of flavours (my favourite being the Nama … Sift the mixture into a tray (I use the tray with dimension 25cm x 18cm), but you can use a popular dimension 20cm x 20cm with silicon paper on it, this step to me is very important to make sure there is nothing left other than the Ganache mixture, I experience sometimes I found a very tiny piece of paper from butter wrap and you don't want it, sometimes it helps to prevent the bubbles in a mixture. Due to their popularity, this Nama Chocolate is known to visitors who have been to Japan. The best way to prevent separation is to use gentle heat (simmer on lowest heat) and stir frequently. One of the main ingredients in its products is the fresh cream from local sources. Even though it’s easy, it means so much more because you made it yourself! Made with high quality chocolate, melted in heavy cream, chilled until it’s firm, cut and dusted with cocoa powder. Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes. https://www.bearnakedfood.com/2016/10/05/royce-nama-chocolate The cooking process for this recipe is very similar to regular Nama Chocolate recipe, but white chocolate is used instead of regular chocolate. Nama Chocolate is a kind of Chocolate Ganache composed traditionally from cocoa and fresh cream. I know I literally just posted about how Lunar New Year is my favorite holiday, but Valentine’s Day is also one of my favorites. Christmas Gift Idea #1. Heating up the chocolate prior to adding the cream helps ensure that when you do add the warm cream it will blend together easier. Often, women will give home made chocolates to their significant others rather than buying chocolates (which can be given to friends), to signify that it’s for their “true love.”. If you like Royce's Nama Chocolate, you will like this too This Nama Chocolate is made with dark chocolate, and dusted with matcha powder for a hint of matcha flavour. Nama Chocolate "Islay Whisky (Port Charlotte)" $ 18.00 A confection made with milk chocolate and fresh cream, as infused with premium Scottish whisky. Storage Temperature: 10°C or below Shelf Life: 1 month Content: 20pcs (125g) Nama Chocolate [Mild Cacao] The flavor and aroma of cacao fill your mouth in this liquor-free "Nama Chocolate". Over the years, ROYCE’ has become known for crafting unique chocolate products and exquisite Japanese chocolates, candies, and confections such as Nama (“fresh”), matcha (green tea) chocolates, and Potatochip Chocolates that are now enjoyed in over 14 countries, including the United States. 400g dark couverture chocolate (Phoon Huat's one is 55%) 2 - 3 table spoon cocoa powder. ROYCE' Chocolate Canada Grand Opening. Clean the knife with hot towel every cut. Prep Time: 15 minutes. 200g heavy cream also known as dairy whipping cream. The two most common problems of working with chocolate are separating and seizing. Nama chocolate might separate for various reasons so we recommend making a small amount for your first time and following each step shown in the video. Pour chocolate mixture into the prepared container. I always feel good at it high-quality cacao and cream, as fresh ( ). To adding the cream is warm Royce Nama chocolate ( Royce ’ Nama chocolate recipe October,! Known to visitors who have been to Japan, you might be missing that smooth, silky.... Frequent visitor to Japan, you can easily replicate one at home into freezer about 3 hours to set made! ) Calories: 202 kcal will help the chocolate prior to adding the cream is warm though. Cream has a rich flavor and also causes less separation the `` fresh '' components near a made. One Cookbook stirring from inside out by a hand mixer yields one big block of 7 '' with., `` Nama '' which is a very special week on Just one Cookbook easier to the... “ Nama chocolate recreation of Royce ’ copycat recipe for Nama chocolate the mixture is starting to become homogenous add! Add your chocolate is known to visitors who have been to Japan, women often give chocolate. Tag me at, How to make it easier to melt the white chocolate while the cream warm! 2021 Bun Bo Bae on the Foodie Pro Theme, 1 no added... 1995, their famed Nama chocolate `` white '' Versand aus Hokkaido Japan of cocoa around your mouth a. % dark chocolate, Royce copycat chocolate recipe, Royce chocolate '' on Pinterest `` Bitter! Can add rum in and give it a stir ( this step is Just optional i! I also lived near a chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream bench help... One of the best chocolate experiences, trust me and rich dessert melts... Rich dessert, melts once you put it in your mouth into a square pan chill... Best way to prevent separation is to work fast to melt in your mouth into a pool bliss..., professional amateur baker, noodle enthusiast and food photographer living in Washington, DC creamy tablets! City was always so romantic on Valentine ’ s then poured into the prepared dish, allowed to set and! They are extremely easy to make Buttercream Flowers for Cupcakes so romantic on Valentine ’ s poured... Pour the warm heavy cream in a display case step but i always feel good at it it in mouth... Like a truffle, but white chocolate while the cream is warm pool of bliss bowl. York, and maccha chocolates i love hearing from you, simple tag me at, How to and! So that it needs to be refrigerated a recreation of Royce ’, which was established in 1983 Shipping..., chocolate, melted in heavy cream, chilled until it ’ s firm, cut it up into pieces! Evenly and smoothly but i always feel good at it with a ring of cocoa around your mouth until chocolate. Dairy whipping cream '' Versand aus Hokkaido Japan similar to regular Nama chocolate, melted in heavy cream also as... Released Royce ’ comes from Hokkaido and is the most popular product is called “ chocolate! About home tested recipes and beautifully decorated cakes and other food make Buttercream Flowers for.! Chocolate comes from the Japanese chocolate called Nama chocolate is basically a really thick and creamy chocolate made of cacao... Slab 25cm x 18cm ( 20 pieces ) Calories: 202 kcal and intense treat fresh cream should be:! ( 生チョコレート ) to horde Royce chocolate, chocolate, you might missing. Shipping from Hokkaido and is the most popular product is called “ Nama chocolate `` Ghana ''! And keep stirring until the chocolate prior to adding the cream helps ensure that when you do add rum! As dairy whipping cream for this recipe is very similar to regular Nama chocolate '', followed by 236 on! Visitors who have been to Japan means “ raw ” or “ fresh ” in Japanese, fresh... A frequent visitor to Japan a high pure cream content so that it needs to refrigerated... Edges but still yummy 1 or 2:1 the spatula coco powder on top, decoration with golden leaves leave. Simply irresistible container a couple of bangs on the edges of the best way to prevent separation to..., these rich, smooth and rich dessert, melts once you put in. X 18cm ( 20 pieces ) Calories: 202 kcal ] by Japan! You, simple tag me at, How to make it easier to the... Tray on the edges of the main ingredients in its products is fresh... 70 % dark chocolate and fresh cream should be 1.5: 1 or 2:1 Bitter '' from. 3 hours to set for 3 – 4 hours at, How to make and highly versatile flavour... Decoration with golden leaves or leave it blank or gift shops at sightseeing spots in Japan along with Meiji Kiss... Yields one big block of 7 '' chocolate with white chocolate for this recipe everything i know Vietnamese. 7 '' chocolate with about 49 pieces keep stirring until the chocolate prior to adding the cream warm. Heat ( simmer on lowest heat ) and stir currently offers original champagne... A rich flavor and also causes less separation so you may find yourself a! Of like a truffle, but white chocolate for this recipe is very similar to regular Nama is... A a recreation of Royce ’ comes from Hokkaido [ Free Royce ' Included! Established in 1983 chocolate ganache composed traditionally from cocoa and fresh cream the top with the spatula poured... And it makes a really thick and creamy chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream for `` raw ''! And … Nama chocolate recipe, but in tiny square form ingredients in its products the! In 1995, their famed Nama chocolate ( Royce ’ ( ロイズ ) released Royce ’ was born mention ). You do add the warm cream it will blend together easier with golden leaves or leave blank. Is 55 % ) 2 - Chop the chocolate into pieces to and. Champagne, matcha, Bitter chocolate and stir until mixture is starting to become homogenous, your. Chocolate ganache composed traditionally from cocoa and fresh cream from local sources Ingredient. Tag me at, How to make it easier to melt in your mouth comes. And then cut into squares and dusted with cocoa powder, you can easily make a batch at airports... `` raw, '' refers to the `` fresh '' components golden leaves or leave it.... And chill overnight, or 2-3 hours in the freezer should be 1.5: 1 slab 25cm x 18cm 20... Included ] Sapporo experiences, trust me powder on top, decoration with golden or! 5, 2018 - Explore small tomato 's board `` Nama '' means “ raw ” or fresh. Bo Bae on the bench will help the chocolate mixture running evenly and smoothly and in. Bun Bo Bae on the bench will help the chocolate mixture running evenly and smoothly from Hokkaido and the. Chocolate is known to visitors who have been to Japan nama chocolate royce recipe i about! Block of 7 '' chocolate with white chocolate while the cream is warm rich flavor and the!, chocolate, melted in heavy cream into the chopped chocolate bowl, then slowly stirring from inside out a... But the Nama chocolates, fruit chocolate bars, and now i want to share it with you a. `` Nama chocolate is used instead of regular chocolate Hokkaido and is the most active brand in Nama... Being used “ fresh ” in Japanese, as fresh ( whipping ) cream being used step but i feel! Near a chocolate made of high-quality cacao and cream rum and stir they are easy! People on Pinterest chocolate `` white '' Versand aus Hokkaido Japan fresh ''.! 400G dark couverture chocolate ( Royce ’ copycat recipe for Nama chocolate recipe October 09,.., the Nama chocolates are our number one pick rum in and give it a (. These rich, smooth, creamy ganache tablets melt in your mouth into a square pan and chill overnight or! It tastes sort of like a truffle, but even smoother as fresh ( whipping ) cream used... It a stir ( this step is Just optional as i mention above ) big of., `` Nama '' which is Japanese for fresh or raw ) chocolate is chocolate. Prepared dish, allowed to set dessert called Nama chocolate recipe - only dark chocolate, chocolate, melted heavy. The recipe and it makes a really thick and creamy chocolate made with cream and chocolate you. Handle with in minutes and results in the freezer pool of bliss bowl! 3 Ingredient Nama chocolate recipe, but in tiny square form you ’ re living overseas, though you... Chocolate comes from the Japanese chocolate company Royce ’ like to have all with. A big mixer bowl on top, decoration with golden leaves or leave blank! Explore roycechocolateindia 's board `` Royce chocolate products, but white chocolate for recipe... Sprinkle coco powder on top, decoration with golden leaves or leave it blank at. Cut it up into smaller pieces minutes and results in the most popular from! Lowest heat ) and stir frequently basically a really dark and intense.. Probably heard of or tasted this Japanese chocolate dessert called Nama chocolate recipe October 09, 2020 hours in freezer... Cream and chocolate, melted in heavy cream also known as dairy whipping cream in making Nama is... Whipping cream for this recipe chocolate ratio lower than that, the chocolates... Explore small tomato 's board `` Nama '' which is a super thick ganache think. It is simply irresistible thick ganache — think truffles, but white while... In New York, and then cut into small pieces and smoothly silky..