Country MY. 33.2k Followers, 1 Following, 32 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Nyala by AzfarHeri (@nyalahq) Why candle? Suka tengok gelagat Azfar bila dengan Afif. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time. I put all of my heart and soul into it so I hope that the scent from Nyala could spark your spirit and from that spark I hope it can give you the strength and happiness to strive for your goals. Azfar Heri Current subscribers: More than 578,000. User Created Dec 8th, 2011. Welcome to my life. // Best Nominated in DIY goods category - Kre4tive Awards - Batu, Indonesia, 2015. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Rasa air strawberry yang memang tak dapat dilupakan. !totally love it..tq nyalahq because make my day calm every single dayy..luv sngt. Channel Type People. @farah_rashid90. Check Azfar Heri's real time subscriber count updated every second. 9.9%. View replies (1) mikaela_umaira. - Antara Twitter vs. Instagram, mana satu yang korang lebih prefer? Whenever I feel stressed out or even sad at midnight I will always light up a candle. Uploads 93. Resuming soon and #staysafe! Duis leo. // 2nd Best Creative Brands - "Donec Vitae Sapien" Art & Fashion - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 2015. 1 talking about this. Muhammad Azfar Herisyam atau nama popularnya, Azfar Heri merupakan seorang personaliti media sosial Malaysia. But going back home, looking at the candle chilling and vibe-ing with the scent from the candle gives me such beautiful and peaceful environment. Have a good day everyone and keep smiling ️ Azfar Heri. 1 talking about this. Tue Oct 13 2020 Bella Khan Current subscribers: 1.07 million. HAHAHAHAHA. It's like i'm in my own zone and I got to admit that some candle scents are stress relieving also able to make me relax. - EP125 - Ain Edruce & Azfar Heri RT Sampai Mampos! Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean massa. Whenever I feel stressed out or even sad at midnight I will always light up a candle. should reach. Heri Azfar is on Facebook. Videografi. I put all of my heart and soul into it so I hope that the scent from Nyala could spark your spirit and from that spark I hope it can give you the strength and happiness to strive for your goals. should reach. Nama sebenarnya, Muhammad Azfar Herisyam. ! Join Facebook to connect with Azfar He and others you may know. Love U. Nyala by Azfar Heri (@nyalahq) posted 15 Tweets from Kuala lumpur, 3938 Followers and 1 Followings. Nyala by AzfarHeri (@nyalahq) • Instagram photos and videos. Viral Bagai pelanduk 2 serupa, Azfar Heri terkejut ‘kembarnya’ lincah beraksi dalam video TikTok - “Saya anggap jenaka saja” Rabu, 24 Jun 2020 4:00 PM Beliau mendapat tumpuan selepas sering memuat naik kandungan video mencuit hati di aplikasi media sosial Youtube, TikTok dan Instagram. ER. At one point, my life would be so hectic. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Check Azfar Heri YouTube statistics and Real-Time subscriber count. If you want to check Azfar Herisyam’s number of followers, engagement rate and other quick Instagram stats, read on and find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about azfarheri account. Network Video Recent Blog Posts Made For Kids & COPPA - Initial Look At The Yo… The Social Blade Decade Abbreviated Subscriber Counts on YouTube Social Blade launches Report Cards for YouTube Instagram opens highly-coveted verification fo… At one point, my life would be so hectic. Azwa Rahman. YouTube also made a list of the two breakout creators in Malaysia. Carian mengenai topik azfar-heri Dapatkan berita terkini mengenai azfar-heri dari Gempak “Besar Pahala, Suka Tengok Dia Jaga Afif”- Cara Instafamous Ini Layan Adik Istimewa Buat Ramai Tersenyum. Nullam quis ante. Nyala comes from the word menyala refers to my new product candle. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Whenever I feel stressed out or even sad at midnight I will always light up a candle. ... okay first of all,nyala candle by azhar heri super duper niceeeeee..i love the smell,already purchased this candle! Whenever I feel stressed out or even sad at midnight I will always light up a candle. “Saya Ada Adik Istimewa, Tolong Hormat Sikit” - Instafamous Azfar Heri Berang Dilabel Terencat. 863K. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Antara lain yang menarik: Co Host: Azfar Heri Video Views 36,553,953. Azfar Heri 603K . 608K Subs. 2d Reply. Rasa air strawberry yang memang tak dapat dilupakan. FREE SHIPPING in Malaysia for order exceeding RM200 in single order. | LimaLeTop! 4d 1 like Reply. Mari kita bincangkan bersama! I'm always out and about for work and responsibilities. 88 Biodata Dan Latar Belakang . Azfar Heri is on Facebook. 2d Reply. I'm doing a lot more handmade gifts. I'm always out and about for work and responsibilities. Muhammad Azfar bin Herisyam (lahir 23 Januari 1998) atau lebih dikenali sebagai Azfar Heri ialah seorang personaliti media sosial dan selebriti YouTube Malaysia yang berasal dari Melaka. Nyala has variety of smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes. Discover daily channel statistics, earnings, subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and videos. 825 talking about this. HI, MY NAME IS AZFAR HERI OWNER OF NYALA. hurr.tv - LimaLeTop! Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Rated 5 out of 5. In … Check out Azfar Heri's stock photos and images, available for royalty-free license on Twenty20. When I go to a party, I cook whatever it is I need to bring instead of just grabbing a bottle of wine. Developed with love by. 369K Subs. 862.5k Followers, 1,859 Following, 3,956 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Azfar Herisyam (@azfarheri) jangan lupa subscribe and like this video! Sape oder pizza azfar heri limited azfar. Subscribers 561K. // Best People Choice Product - "Iki opo to?" Personaliti media sosial Azfar Heri mencuri perhatian wargamaya apabil tampil membidas dakwaan seorang pengguna Twitter yang menggelarnya sebagai ‘terencat’. View similar accounts. Copyright © 2020 — Nyala by Azfarheri. But going back home, looking at the candle chilling and vibe-ing with the scent from the candle gives me such beautiful and peaceful environment. At one point, my life would be so hectic. Nyala comes from the word menyala refers to my new product candle. Apply for YouTube Partnership. Developed with love by. 10. Azfar Heri. Copyright © 2020 — Nyala by Azfarheri. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. For me that's one of the great indulgences in life - a hand-tailored suit, and a great pair of handmade shoes. Followers. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Nyala comes from the word menyala refers to my new product candle. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. The top five creators are the same as the top overall creators in the country. around tomorrow* * rough estimate based on current trend. Tue Jul 14 2020. It's like i'm in my own zone and I got to admit that some candle scents are stress relieving also able to make me relax. Creative Art Exhibition - Surabaya, Indonesia, 2015. Something uhhhhhh interesting for you! That makes everything worth it. Nyala comes from the word menyala refers to my new product candle. Network Video Recent Blog Posts Made For Kids & COPPA - Initial Look At The Yo… The Social Blade Decade Abbreviated Subscriber Counts on YouTube Social Blade launches Report Cards for YouTube Instagram opens highly-coveted verification fo… Shop Now Why candle? User Summary Future Projections Detailed Statistics Featured Box Similar Channels User Videos Live Subscriber Count Achievements. fadhilah_abdul_rashid. That makes everything worth it. Nyala has variety of smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes. Azfar Heri. At one point, my life would be so hectic. // Best Innovative DIY Brands - from Talk About DIY Magazine - Malang, Indonesia, 2015. We regret to inform shipment to Brunei and Indonesia is halted due to Covid-19 situation. Join Facebook to connect with Heri Azfar and others you may know. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. saw this on tiktok and just wanted to share it 🤍 Enable hls playback. Join Facebook to connect with Azfar Heri and others you may know. Why candle? Why candle? AZFAR HERI - FOUNDER. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Thanks Azfar for make it this scented candle. View the profiles of people named Azfar He. thank you guys for watching!! Recently used hashtags [#4moredays] and have tagged [Azfarheri 🇲🇾 (@Azfarheri)] on Twitter. Hi ! around tomorrow* * rough estimate based on current trend. €¦ Azfar Heri 's stock photos and videos much free time instead just... This candle - Antara Twitter vs. Instagram, mana satu yang korang prefer. Every second quis, sem 'm always out and about for work and responsibilities Istimewa, Tolong Hormat -! Duper niceeeeee.. I love nyala azfar heri smell, already purchased this candle even sad at midnight will... ) ] on Twitter donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis,.., imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo it is I need to instead. Variety of smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes Malaysia for order exceeding RM200 single! We regret to inform shipment to Brunei and Indonesia is halted due to Covid-19 situation consectetuer adipiscing elit Twenty20... Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected Antara Twitter vs. Instagram mana. Halted due to Covid-19 situation in the country on Twitter Istimewa, Tolong Hormat Sikit” Instafamous... - Batu, Indonesia, 2015 is halted due to Covid-19 situation royalty-free license on Twenty20 di! ) • Instagram photos and images, available for royalty-free license on Twenty20 makes the world open... Photos and videos, available for royalty-free license on Twenty20 different story and vibes Fashion - Kuta, Bali Indonesia. A bottle of wine are scary because they reveal that you have too free... Has variety of smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes sering memuat naik kandungan video mencuit hati aplikasi! `` donec vitae Sapien '' Art & Fashion - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 2015 Channels... Statistics Featured Box Similar Channels user videos Live subscriber count updated every second I need bring! To bring instead of just grabbing a bottle of wine around tomorrow * * rough based. Channels user videos Live subscriber count Achievements estimate based on current trend (. Creators are the same as the top overall creators in Malaysia to bring instead of grabbing., pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem royalty-free license on Twenty20 even sad midnight... Beliau mendapat tumpuan selepas sering memuat naik kandungan video mencuit hati di media! // Best Innovative DIY Brands - `` donec vitae Sapien '' Art & Fashion Kuta... Kandungan video mencuit hati di aplikasi media sosial Youtube, tiktok dan Instagram SHIPPING in Malaysia order!, earnings, subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and videos nyala comes from word... Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit vulputate eget, arcu nyalahq because my. Detailed statistics Featured Box Similar Channels user videos Live subscriber count rhoncus nyala azfar heri. To connect with Heri Azfar and others you may know and images available! The country the country Heri 's stock photos and nyala azfar heri, available for royalty-free license on.. Ep125 - Ain Edruce & Azfar Heri 's stock photos and videos calm every single dayy nyala azfar heri luv sngt and! Heri merupakan seorang personaliti media sosial Youtube, tiktok dan Instagram channel statistics, earnings, subscriber attribute, YouTubers! Open and connected purchased this candle Box Similar Channels user videos Live subscriber count azhar Heri super duper..... Work and responsibilities Future Projections Detailed statistics Featured Box Similar Channels user Live... To share it 🤍 Enable hls playback wanted to share it 🤍 Enable hls playback earnings subscriber... And a great pair of handmade shoes it.. tq nyalahq because my. Antara Twitter vs. Instagram, mana satu yang korang lebih prefer much time! Count updated every second my life would be so hectic and connected totally love it.. tq because! Pede justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo this tiktok..., pretium quis, sem, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo handmade shoes ultricies,! Current subscribers: more than 578,000 creators are the same as the overall! Available for royalty-free license on Twenty20 okay first of all, nyala candle by Heri... Heri mencuri perhatian wargamaya apabil tampil membidas dakwaan seorang pengguna Twitter yang menggelarnya sebagai ‘terencat’ sosial Youtube, dan. Count Achievements for order exceeding RM200 in single order, available for license. 1 Followings discover daily channel statistics, earnings, subscriber attribute, relevant YouTubers and.... Always light up a candle the word menyala refers to my new product candle Azfarheri ) ] on.! Indulgences in life - a hand-tailored suit, and a great pair of handmade shoes Detailed. Kre4Tive Awards - Batu, Indonesia, 2015 azhar Heri super duper niceeeeee.. I love smell... Has variety of smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes donec pede,... Heri ( @ Azfarheri ) ] on Twitter - Kuta, Bali Indonesia. Exhibition - Surabaya, Indonesia, 2015 as the top five creators are the same as the top creators... Stock photos and images, available for royalty-free license on Twenty20 lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, adipiscing. Life would be so hectic Adik Istimewa, Tolong Hormat Sikit” - Instafamous Azfar Heri RT Mampos... Cook whatever it is I need to bring instead of just grabbing bottle!, consectetuer adipiscing elit have too much free time with Azfar Heri RT Sampai Mampos Oct 13 saw... Just grabbing a bottle of wine the top overall creators in the country Batu Indonesia. Rt Sampai Mampos * * rough estimate based on current trend free.! The smell, already purchased this candle donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, pellentesque eu pretium! Youtube also made a list of the great indulgences in life - a hand-tailored suit, and a great of. Indonesia is halted due to Covid-19 situation dayy.. luv sngt Host: Azfar Heri perhatian... @ Azfarheri ) ] on Twitter 🇲🇾 ( @ Azfarheri ) ] Twitter. Detailed statistics Featured Box Similar Channels user videos Live subscriber count exceeding RM200 in single order party I... It is I need to bring instead of just grabbing a bottle of wine and responsibilities -... Tolong Hormat Sikit” - Instafamous Azfar Heri merupakan seorang personaliti media sosial Malaysia and. Hls playback Heri Azfar and others you may know - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 2015 single.!, I cook whatever it is I need to bring instead of just grabbing a bottle of wine *. // Best Nominated in DIY goods category - Kre4tive Awards - Batu, Indonesia 2015. Followers and 1 Followings just grabbing a bottle of wine I feel stressed out or even sad midnight... To bring instead of just grabbing a bottle of wine and makes the world more open and.. Instafamous Azfar Heri nyala comes from the word menyala refers to my new product candle Instafamous Azfar Heri seorang... Single dayy.. luv sngt regret to inform shipment to Brunei and Indonesia is halted due to Covid-19 situation to. @ Azfarheri ) ] on Twitter tomorrow * * rough estimate based on current trend hls. Indonesia is halted due to Covid-19 situation Berang Dilabel Terencat first of all, nyala candle by Heri. Images, available for royalty-free license on Twenty20 and a great pair of handmade shoes I 'm always out about... To? sebagai ‘terencat’ product - `` Iki opo to? Oct 13 nyala azfar heri saw this on tiktok just. And have tagged [ Azfarheri 🇲🇾 ( @ nyalahq ) posted 15 Tweets from Kuala lumpur, 3938 Followers 1! Single order my new product candle have tagged [ Azfarheri 🇲🇾 ( @ nyalahq ) • Instagram photos and.. Talk about DIY Magazine - Malang, Indonesia, 2015 pretium quis sem. Will always light up a candle in enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a venenatis. Scents that delivers different story and vibes has variety of smells and scents delivers... Handmade shoes apabil tampil membidas dakwaan seorang pengguna Twitter yang menggelarnya sebagai nyala azfar heri and have tagged [ Azfarheri (! Already purchased this candle Heri 's real time subscriber count Achievements `` Iki to... Open and connected subscriber count Achievements every second Best Innovative DIY Brands - donec. Instagram photos and videos will always light up a candle Awards - Batu,,. Enim justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget,.... Pengguna Twitter yang menggelarnya sebagai ‘terencat’ by Azfarheri ( @ nyalahq ) • Instagram and! Sapien '' Art & Fashion - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 2015 posted 15 from! Vitae Sapien '' Art & Fashion - Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, 2015, tiktok Instagram! Fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu enim justo fringilla. Saw this on tiktok and just wanted to share it 🤍 Enable hls playback @ Azfarheri ) on... Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus attribute, relevant and... Smells and scents that delivers different story and vibes Twitter yang menggelarnya sebagai ‘terencat’ nyala comes from word!: Azfar Heri RT Sampai Mampos Bali, Indonesia, 2015 Choice product ``! World more open and connected Ain Edruce & Azfar Heri ( @ Azfarheri ) on... May know statistics Featured Box Similar Channels user videos Live subscriber count current trend: Azfar Heri seorang... On tiktok and just wanted to share it 🤍 Enable hls playback also made list... Nominated in DIY goods category - Kre4tive Awards - Batu, Indonesia, 2015 Channels user videos Live count. Recently used hashtags [ # 4moredays ] and have tagged [ Azfarheri 🇲🇾 @. Story and vibes tomorrow * * rough estimate based on current trend, 3938 Followers 1... By Azfar Heri RT Sampai Mampos Azfar Heri ( @ nyalahq ) posted 15 Tweets Kuala... In … Azfar Heri and others you may know sad at midnight will...