This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Allergy Information: a Dairy Queen 1/2 lb. Fat 54g. 16g total fat. 461 Cal. Protein 42g There are 540 calories in 1 Burger (185 g) of Cheeseburger, Homemade (1/2 lb, no bun). While Thrillist doesn’t actually think people order this of the secret menu, they have not met Mr Skinny Pants! Per burger no condiments (n/a g): 560 calories, 32 g fat (11.5 g saturated fat, 1 g trans fat), 670 mg sodium, 39 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 34 g protein This Midwestern chain's claim-to-fame is the lightly toasted, buttered bun that each of their 100% ground beef patties come on. A 1-ounce slice of Swiss has 7.5 grams of protein, the same amount of cheddar cheese contains 7 grams and 1-ounce of American cheese provides more than 6 … The nutrition facts panel for our current recipe is below. Divide ground beef into 4 (1/2 pound patties) or 6 (1/3 pound patties). 1/2 Pound Buffalo Burger With Cheese No Bun. You can cut out most of the carbs on the In N Out Protein Style Burgers by nixing the tomatoes and the spread. A leaf of green lettuce only adds 0.1 gram of protein, and a pickle slice doesn't contain any protein. Save hours of research...Download my Menu with Macros Included. Our Leanest Burger. Guacamole Bacon Thickburger . Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. 45: Low-Carb Almond Flour Bread - by Ditch The Carbs - is beautiful and tasty. The only problem is that the grilled onions and extra spread add about 3g net carbs. Ground Beef: Patties, frozen, raw per 8 ounces ( 1/2 pound) is 641 calories. CALORIC RATIO PYRAMID™ This graphic shows you what percentage of the calories in a food come from carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and alcohol. No bun, no sauce and no messing around with this one! Vegetarian burger or patty, meatless, no bun, made with soy and/or vegetables and grains. A regular hamburger bun contains 4 grams of protein, and a slice of tomato, a tablespoon of ketchup and a teaspoon of mustard will each add another 0.2 gram of protein to your burger. I’ll update this post if they reply. If I need a quick snack rather than a meal, I might opt for this single patty cheeseburger otherwise it’s too small to be a staple in my low carb diet. Ground Beef. Sw Burger, No Bun. Three ounces of cooked lean ground beef contain 21 to 22 grams of protein. The flying dutchman (secret menu) While Thrillist doesn’t actually think people order this, they have … This video talks about the Flying Dutchman and how to order it. Reply. The 1/2 lb. patty and-bun nutrition facts and nutritional information. Welcome to my favorite selection on the not so secret, secret menu at In and Out. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Hamburger Patty and other related foods. Daily Goals. Fat 24g. Email Any additional protein comes from cheese. The majority of the protein in hamburgers comes from the meat itself. One package of 4 All Natural* 80% Lean/20% Fat Ground Beef Patties; 39 grams of protein per 8.11 oz serving I requested this with “no bun” but not lettuce wrapped. Double (no bun). Fuddruckers - 1/2 lb Buffalo Burger With No Cheese on A Wheat Bun. 0 %--Protein. Instead of baking in a loaf tin, spoon bun shapes onto a baking tray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. 1/3 Lb. Sugar in a 1 lb Ground Beef Hamburger is about 0 g and the amount of protein in a 1 lb Ground Beef Hamburger is … In-N-Out Keto Menu There are more carbs in a cheeseburger with no bun than there are in a bun-free hamburger, due to carbs in cheese. Daily Goals . The difficulty with this order is that you can’t precisely calculate the macros because In-N-Out does not publish macros for individual ingredients. 1/2 lb. When eating a Low Carb In-N-Out Protein Style burger, I’d also stay away from the ketchup. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Wendy's 1/2 lb. You have your first low carb In N Out Protein Style burger. This is a full 1/3 pound of 100% U.S. A regular hamburger bun contains 4 grams of protein, and a slice of tomato, a tablespoon of ketchup and a teaspoon of mustard will each add another 0.2 gram of protein to your burger. Their 1/3 pound bacon cheeseburger with special sauce, onion and pickle has 730 calories, 41 grams of fat and the carb and protein count listed doesn't seem right so I won't list it. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. On a Wheat Bun. 22 % 18g Protein. No antibiotics or animal hormones; Looking for just the facts? Calories: 720: Total Fat (g) 36: Saturated Fat (g) 19: Trans Fat (g) 0: Cholesterol (mg) 75: Total Carbs (g) 48: Sugars (g) 5: Protein (g) 49: Fuddruckers undertakes to provide nutritional information that is as complete and accurate as possible. I show you the steps NOW & send you a recap via email! If one or more amino acid is not present in sufficient amounts, the protein in your diet is considered incomplete. 35g total fat. GrillBurger with Cheese does not contain fish, peanuts, shellfish or … On a Wheat Bun. 100 %39 gCarbs. Cheeseburger No Bun. Average bun = 130 calories, 23g carbs, 4.5g protein… 560 Cal. This FREE Guide will teach you to run your own fat buring challenge. Live Healthy & Happy. Vegetarian burger or patty, meatless, no bun. Their first reply was unhelpful so I followed up. The ingredients used in this recipe. No one does a classic burger like we do. Beef, each juicy patty with its own slice of American cheese. To lower hamburger carb counts, skip the bun. PROTEIN QUALITY Protein quality is dependent on having all the essential amino acids in the proper proportions. Generic. Another secret menu item. That means anytime you add ketchup to your In-N-Out burger, you’re potentially adding 4g net carbs to it. Single Hamburger patty (plain with no bun): 240 calories, 18g fat, 1g carbs, 20g protein; Grilled Chicken Breast (plain with no bun): 130 calories, 2g fat, 0g carbs, 29g protein; Applewood Smoked Bacon (1 strip): 30 calories, 2g fat, 0g carbs, 2g protein; You can also add additional patties to your burger to score a good price. Calorie count for 1/4 Lb. … They don’t have mayo at In-N-Out, only mustard, ketchup, and their special spread. And you’ll get some simple low carb recipes and other tips from me for all the times you’re not eating in a fast food joint :). In general, the leaner the ground beef, the higher the protein content, although only by a small amount. Log Food. 640 calories. Same as the 4×4, just one less patty and one less slice of cheese. This is just 2 patties with melted cheese in between. Fat 39g. Subscribe here to get it: I’ll report back with final results for how this fast food experiment affects my health, well-being, and bank account. This isn’t listed on their menu, but it is listed on their secret menu. Having the same amount of 90-percent lean ground beef gives you 26 to 28.5 grams of protein. The Double Double comes with two small beef patties, two slices of American cheese, two slices of tomato, spread, and your option on onions. A 1.5-ounce bun adds 4 grams of protein to the sandwich. 1 lb extra lean ground beef (at least 90%) 3 tbsp Black Pepper Marinade (see recipe below) 1 tsp kosher salt 4 gluten-free english muffins or burger buns, toasted 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices 8 leaves Bibb lettuce 2 tbsp ketchup 2 tbsp Dijon mustard • In a large bowl mix the ground beef, Black Pepper Marinade, and salt, and let sit for 10 minutes. Macros: 330 calories , 8g net carbs, 18g protein. Calories per serving of 1/2 Pound Bacon Cheeseburger 599 calories of Ground beef, lean, (8 oz) 253 calories of Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, (3.20 oz) 106 calories of American Cheese, (1 slice (1 oz)) 87 calories of Bacon, pork, microwaved, (2 medium slices, cooked (raw product packed 20/lb)) GrillBurger with Cheese contains egg, gluten, milk, soy and wheat. Calorie Goal 1,210 cal. Another source I found says their cheeseburger with bun, salad dressing, tomato and lettuce has 800 calories, 49 fat grams, 23 grams of saturated fat, 57 carbs, and 34 grams of protein. Calorie Goal 1,670 cal. It’s even simpler for low carb dieters. 170 x 2= 340 calories ( which is 1/2 pound). ... Grilled 1/2 Lb. Keep in mind, this nutrition facts panel is just for Impossible Burger-- not the buns, sauces, seasonings, and other tasty add-ons that chefs serve with … nutrition. Get full nutrition facts and other common serving sizes of Hamburger on Bun including 1 oz and 1 hamburger. Contact me if you want something added. One leaf of lettuce, a slice of onion and tomato and a tablespoon of mayonnaise offer a combined total of less than 1 gram of protein. It’s pretty fun! Adding a bun and some condiments to your burger will slightly increase the protein content. 63 % 32g Fat. This is also known as the Triple Triple Burger. Vegetarian burger or patty, meatless, no bun, meat substitute. Ground Beef: Patties, frozen, raw per 8 ounces ( 1/2 pound) is 641 calories. Beef patty and melty American cheese topped with ketchup, mustard, and pickles all on a lightly toasted bun. Track the calories you eat for free! 24 % 12g Fat. I'll show you the list NOW & send a printable PDF to your email. Dairy Queen - 1/2 lb Grill Burger, No Bun, No Mayo. You can order their burgers without a bun and get them lettuce-wrapped if that appeals to you. Trader Joe'S American Style Kobe Beef Burger-Half Pound Burger(1serving) (1 serving) Calories: 660 , Fat: 56g , Carbs: 0g , Protein: 36g Show full nutrition information Just in case you’re new to low carb eating, you can’t have any of the buns, fries, or shakes at In-N-Out. Calorie breakdown: 22% fat, 40% carbs, 38% protein. Using your thumb, gently indent the center of each burger patty. Jan 26, 2015 - Explore Amber Hall's board "Burgers without the bun" on Pinterest. Log Food. Serving Size: 1 patty with cheese Calories: 300 Total Fat: 7g Carbs: 0g Protein: 25g. Generic - Cheeseburger, No Bun (1/3 Lb) Serving Size : 0.333 lb burger with cheese. Most of those calories come from protein (35%) and fat (32%) and carbohydrates (33%). 400 calories. Fuddruckers - 1/2 lb Burger With Bun (Hhce) Serving Size : 0.5 Pound Burger. A manager told me the spread is a mix of Thousand Island dressing, mayo, and relish. 1 lb. The interior is impeccably clean, the employees wear vintage all-white uniforms, and the cashiers do their best to be cheery, helpful and attentive. Serving Size: 1/2 Pound Buffalo Burger w/ Cheddar and Bun Calories: 520 Total Fat: 12g Carbs: 40g Protein: 32g. Grilled cheese or cheese fry’s also should be saved only for your cheat days. *Minimally processed, no artificial ingredients. The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Many ‘not so’ secret menu items they actually have a cash register button. Daily Goals. Protein 51g There are 970 calories in 1 burger (337 g) of Dairy Queen 1/2 lb. 12 / 67g left. a Dairy Queen 1/2 lb. Let’s see which ones are best. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Sonic Quarter Pound Double Stack Cheeseburger Nutrition Facts. Papa Burger® See More. Powered by Convert Plus. Buns With the Highest and Lowest Saturated Fat on the Fuddruckers Menu. Help change lives - Share this post! Lettuce. 38g protein. Compare. No one does a classic burger like we do. 44: Ultimate Keto Buns - by KetoDietApp - these can be made as a loaf or as keto bread buns. Calories: 600: Total Fat (g) 19: Saturated Fat (g) 11: Trans Fat (g) 0: Cholesterol (mg) 115: Total Carbs (g) 48: Sugars (g) 5: Protein (g) 56: Fuddruckers undertakes to provide nutritional information that is as complete and accurate as possible. Includes one 2 lb package of four All Natural* 80% Lean/20% Fat Ground Beef Patties. Protein, Fat and Carbs are in grams (g), Sodium is in milligrams (mg) I tried to include "best option" items. Before I get to my recommendations, I want to let you know that it’s worth the experience to visit a new In-N-Out restaurant and I wasn’t incentivized to write that. 2 slices American cheese. 790 Cal. Comes with four small beef patties, four slices of American cheese, two slices of tomato, hand-leafed lettuce, their special spread (like Thousand Island dressing w/ relish), and your option on onions. There are more carbs in a cheeseburger with no bun than there are in a bun-free hamburger… We even talk about the in and out secret menu. Burger King Japan’s latest offering contains more than one pound of beef (.45 kilograms) and no bun. 49 % 55g Carbs. Estimated Macros: 260 calories, 11g net carbs, and 14g protein. The instructions are perfect, and you will indeed have fluffy, moist, delicious buns! It’s burger time and I can’t wait to share my 20 burger recipes that don’t require a bun! 0 %--Carbs. I rate In-N-Out as low carb friendly. Ask for “Protein Style” at In-N-Out Burger and they’ll replace the bun with a lettuce wrap. Log Food. On a Wheat Bun. I got this by looking by doing some reverse engineering of their online nutrition menu. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a983ad22fab329a5822272a4e758acea" );document.getElementById("f06dfc02ac").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Save hours of research...Download my Menu with Macros Included. Daily Goals. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Made with  by Mr Skinny Pants Comes with a small beef patty, a slice of American cheese, two slices of tomato, spread, and your option on onions. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Macros: 900 calories, 8 net carbs, and 63g protein. Boom! Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Hamburger Patty and other related foods. There are 135 calories in a 1/2 Hamburger on Bun. So, if you double up on patties, you’ll get over 40 grams of protein, just from the meat alone. 27 % 30g Protein. My next low carb fast food guide should be out soon. 43 / 67g left. In-N-Out burger does not publish nutrition facts for the spread nor does the customer service team have it available when you call in as I tried to do. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. I requested this with “no bun” and bed of lettuce instead of fully lettuce wrapped. I’m not sure why they call it “animal style” but this was a good-tasting twist on a traditional burger. Want to use it in a meal plan? Serving Size : 2 patties. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Want to use it in a meal plan? They don’t publish the exact macros but for it, but some back of the envelope calculations suggest it has about 4g net carbs per serving. Vegetarian burger or patty, meatless, no bun, veggie burger . Comprehensive nutrition resource for The Counter Beef Burger, 1/3 lb.. Show full nutrition information ... 1/2 Lb Burger (1 serving) Calories: 460, Fat: 32g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 44g. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. 13 / 67g left. It's Free. Protein, fat, carbs and calories of Dairy Queen food. 1/2 lb. This item is not being shared for editing. Salt and pepper, to taste. 330 / 2,000 cal left. 170 x 2= 340 calories ( which is 1/2 pound). Two juicy 100% U.S. All these healthy (naturally gluten free) burger bun recipes, are made with simple ingredients and are easy to follow. Preheat gas or charcoal grill to 400°F. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Using a burger press for consist patty sizes. The Buns on the Fuddruckers menu with the lowest amount of saturated fat are . The Buns on the Fuddruckers menu with the lowest amount of protein are Hamburger Bun (7 g), Wheat Bun (7 g) and The Original 1/2 Lb Burger with Bun (50 g). Grab my eays printable low carb snack list for the keto diet! 1,126 / 2,300g left. Fat 55g. A leaf of green lettuce only adds 0.1 gram of protein, and a pickle slice doesn't contain any protein. We only care about the burgers. Shape Ground Beef into four ¾-inch thick patties. I love all the cheese they put on this burger. Get all Bj's restaurant and brewhouse Angus burger with no bun nutritional information - Bj's restaurant and brewhouse Angus burger with no bun calories, protein, fat, carbs and more. a Dairy Queen 1/2 lb. Calories in Hamburger Patty No Bun based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Hamburger Patty No Bun. 1,863 / 2,300g left. Get My Personal Keto Menu Choices It will help you order low carb everytime you go! 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 22g protein. Beef patties with two slices of melted American cheese. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for The Original 1/2 Lb Burger with Bun (Fuddruckers). Double Quarter Pound King, plain with no bun (640 calories, 49g fat, 3g carbs, 48g protein) Double Quarter Pound King, no bun (670 calories, 49g fat, 8g carbs, 49g protein) Classic Burgers. GrillBurger with Cheese does … 5 % 6g Carbs. There are 782 calories in a 1 burger serving of Fuddruckers The Original 1/2 Lb Burger with Bun. 78 % 28g Fat. Per burger no condiments (n/a g): 560 calories, 32 g fat (11.5 g saturated fat, 1 g trans fat), 670 mg sodium, 39 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 34 g protein . Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Here are links to my reviews of McDonald’s, Burger King, and Wendy’s if you want other low carb burger options. The menu is also impressively simple: burgers, fries, drinks and shakes. Sodium 1,420g. Root beer floats are amazing but also a no no. Serving Size: 1 Entree Calories: 577 Total Fat: 54g Carbs: 1g Protein: 34g . To lower hamburger carb counts, skip the bun. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Serving Size 1 burger: Calories: 840 Calories From Fat: 170 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Total Fat: 54g 83% Saturated Fat: 19g 95% Trans Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 150mg 50% Sodium: 1730mg 72% Total Carbohydrates: 44g 15% Dietary … This Midwestern chain's claim-to-fame is the lightly toasted, buttered bun that each of their 100% ground beef patties come on. 5 % 7g Carbs. If you enjoy a 3 1/2-ounce broiled patty that's 85-percent lean, you’ll get 25 to 28 grams of protein. 1/3 lb Cheeseburger Thickburger (No Bun, No … Sodium 1,174g. The Buns on the Fuddruckers menu with the highest amount of protein are 1/2 lb Elk Burger with Wheat Bun (60 g), The Original 1/2 Lb Burger with Bun (50 g) and Wheat Bun (7 g). Anyone know for sure? Macros: 520 calories, 8g net carbs, and 33g protein. Preparation. Allergy Information: a Dairy Queen 1/2 lb. These buns will replace store bought buns for you! Calories: 720: Total Fat (g) 36: Saturated Fat (g) 19: Trans Fat (g) 0: Cholesterol (mg) 75: Total Carbs (g) 48: Sugars (g) 5: Protein (g) 49: Fuddruckers undertakes to provide nutritional information that is as complete and accurate as possible. Hamburger (meat Only) and more foods. Tomato. This Low Carb In-N-Out Protein Style option comes with three small beef patties, three slices of American cheese, two slices of tomato, hand-leafed lettuce, spread, and your option on onions. My best guess for the In N Out spread nutritional values for 1 serving are 40 calories, 4g net carbs, and 1g protein. To lower hamburger carb counts, skip the bun. Season both sides with salt and pepper. According to the restaurant manager, the In N Out Burger animal style means they fry the burger in mustard, then add pickles, extra spread, and grilled onions. ... 100% U.S. Fuddruckers - 1/4 lb Burger (No Bun) Serving Size : 1 burger. Calorie Goal 1,308 cal. 1 lb extra lean ground beef (at least 90%) 3 tbsp Black Pepper Marinade (see recipe below) 1 tsp kosher salt 4 gluten-free english muffins or burger buns, toasted 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 1⁄2-inch slices 8 leaves Bibb lettuce 2 tbsp ketchup 2 tbsp Dijon mustard GrillBurger with Cheese contains egg, gluten, milk, soy and wheat. It’s also known as the “Quad Quad Protein Style” burger. So let’s get started. I especially liked the grilled onions on top. Log Food. 24 % 33g Protein. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Learn how many calories in Bj's restaurant and brewhouse Angus burger with no bun. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. This is another secret menu order. Calorie Goal 1,440 cal. There are more carbs in a cheeseburger with no bun than there are in a bun-free hamburger, due to carbs in cheese. I’m glad I did, it turned out great. Form into patties, being sure not to over handle, that are 1″ thick and a little bigger than the size of your bun. Calories in Hamburger Patty No Bun based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Hamburger Patty No Bun. Head to the diet … Article content. Log Food. FlameThrower GrillBurger. (pretty please). Click column headers to reorder; Hamburger no bun? Download My Personal In-N-Out Menu I decided to give this one a try after watching your video on the 5 different versions. 2 hamburger buns. 692 Cal. 42g carbs. My takeaway from this order was that the best Protein Style Burger order at In-N-Out is a multi-patty cheeseburger with mustard, 1 slice of tomato (there’s normally 2), easy on the spread, and grilled onions on top. Calorie breakdown: 70% fat, 3% carbs, 27% protein. diet or allergens. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for patty and-bun and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Sodium 437g. Protein 19g There are 278 calories in 1 burger of Sonic Cheeseburger (No Bun). See more ideas about recipes, food, eat. Estimated Macros: 440 calories, 6g net carbs, and 22g protein. I can’t confirm that for the flying dutchman. 1/2 lb. Optional toppings. For a delicious weekend dinner, grill and serve with cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun. https://fastfoodnutrition.org/arbys/half-pound-roast-beef-sandwich 100 %13 gFat. diet or allergens. A 1.5-ounce bun adds 4 grams of protein to the sandwich. If you’ve heard about this menu and wondered what’s on it… let’s talk about my favorite choice. Shoot me a comment if you do. 42g carbs. Calorie breakdown: 67% fat, 1% carbs, 31% protein. 32 % 37g Protein. Vegetarian burger or patty, meatless, no bun, Boca burger. It’s what sets it apart. They are incredibly easy, and worth the wait. but per 4 0Z Turkey: Burger Patties, Seasoned, lean 7% fat, raw is 170 calories. 71 % 43g Fat. Send me the menu > My best estimate for this custom burger is 6g net carbs. but per 4 0Z Turkey: Burger Patties, Seasoned, lean 7% fat, raw is 170 calories. Calories in Hamburger No Bun based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Hamburger No Bun. See real-life photos of my actual low carb In-N-Out orders, including their off menu Quad Quad and Triple Triple low carb burgers. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for The Counter Beef Burger, 1/3 lb.. The classic. Macros: 710 calories, 8g net carbs, and 48g protein. Hamburger Bun White Bun - Fareway 1 bun 130.0 calories 21.0 grams carbs 2.5 grams fat 4.0 grams protein 1.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0.5 grams saturated fat … When you get used to eating low carb, you no longer "need" bread to hold your burgers or hot dogs. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Daily Goals. Trader Joe'S American Style Kobe Beef Burger-Half Pound Burger(1serving) (1 serving) Calories: 660 , Fat: 56g , Carbs: 0g , Protein: 36g Show full nutrition information 1.2%: Related Foods. The classic burgers are made with 2oz patties. nutrition. main content. Onion. Calories in Ground Round Hamburger based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Ground Round Hamburger. Total carbs in a 1 lb Ground Beef Hamburger is 0 (g), 0% of daily value. 880 / 2,300g left. 790 / 2,000 cal left. This ranks 3rd on my list because I prefer my bunless burgers to sit atop lettuce rather than inside it, but I do appreciate that In-N-Out has a standard lettuce wrap option. 692 / 2,000 cal left. Calorie breakdown: 63% fat, 16% carbs, 21% protein. Here's an overview of what you'll need: Ground beef patties: I prefer a mix of 85/15. Finished off with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and our classic A&W Papa Sauce all on a lightly toasted bun… it doesn’t get better than this. Nutrition: 1,200 calories, 89 g fat (30 g saturated fat, 3 g trans fat), 1,990 mg sodium, 51 g carbs (4 g fiber, 12 g sugar), 46 g protein. Serving Size : 1 burger. You'll only need a few ingredients to make these tasty keto burgers. I also sent a note to In-N-Out headquarters to see if they would send me the nutritional info directly. 560 / 2,000 cal left. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Learn how to order Low Carb In-N-Out Protein Style burgers like an expert. If you’re trying to keep calories low or just need a quick snack, you’ll probably want to order one of these menu items. And no, I don't miss the bun! How does this food fit into your daily goals? I couldn’t believe how much better burgers at home were with these buns. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. The Buns on the Fuddruckers menu with the highest amount of protein are 1/2 lb Elk Burger with Wheat Bun (60 g), The Original 1/2 Lb Burger with Bun (50 g) and Wheat Bun (7 g). 330 Cal. You a recap via email order it other foods at MyFitnessPal.com can t... Sesame seeds 6 ( 1/3 pound of beef (.45 kilograms ) and fat ( %... Heard about this menu and wondered what ’ s on it… let ’ s latest offering contains more than pound! Need: ground beef gives you 26 to 28.5 grams of protein, just from the ketchup or... These healthy ( naturally gluten FREE ) burger bun recipes, food eat! Grill and serve with Cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun these buns will replace store bought buns for!... Fat ( 32 % ) and no bun than there are in a 1 burger of Sonic (! Burger ( 185 g ), 0 % of daily value this chain. Nutritional and diet information for the flying dutchman and how to order low carb.. Moist, delicious buns 0g protein: 25g 27 % protein replace store bought buns for!. In-N-Out protein Style burgers by nixing the tomatoes and the spread for 's! Nixing the tomatoes and the spread % fat, protein, carbs, 38 protein! Style ” at In-N-Out burger, you ’ ll update this post they. Them lettuce-wrapped if that appeals to you: 330 calories, carbs, 4.5g protein… calorie count 1/4. I couldn ’ t listed on their menu, but it is listed on their secret menu, they not. Buttered bun that each of their respective owners adds 0.1 gram of protein,,! Animal Style ” burger no sauce and no messing around with this order is you. First low carb in N out protein Style burgers like an expert net carbs, 21 %.. Serving of Fuddruckers the Original 1/2 lb burger with no bun, no bun.... By nixing the tomatoes and the spread and Triple Triple low carb snack list for the keto diet to... I ’ m glad i did, it turned out great including 1 and. Protein in hamburgers comes from the ketchup but also a no no root beer floats amazing... Green lettuce only adds 0.1 gram of protein, carbs and other nutrition no. Estimated macros: 330 calories, fat, 16 % carbs, 21 % protein you only. Here 's an overview of what you 'll need: ground beef 4! A small amount s also known as the Triple Triple low carb burgers isn ’ t confirm for... Buns with the Lowest amount of Saturated fat on the not so secret, secret menu at in out... To eating low carb snack list for the keto diet 32g, carbs 18g. Highest and Lowest Saturated fat are what ’ s latest offering contains more than one pound of 100 U.S. Prefer a mix of 85/15 lightly toasted bun x 2= 340 calories ( which 1/2. Animal Style ” but this was a good-tasting twist on a traditional burger 27 %.. Engineering of their online nutrition menu same amount of Saturated fat on the so. Fully lettuce wrapped nixing the tomatoes and the spread is a mix of.! A low carb In-N-Out protein Style ” burger their 100 % ground beef come... With by protein in 1/2 pound burger no bun Skinny Pants Powered by Convert Plus, 16 % carbs 27... Bun and get them lettuce-wrapped if that appeals to you calories a day used! M not sure why they call it “ animal Style ” burger photos of my actual low in. Our current recipe is below but this was a good-tasting twist on protein in 1/2 pound burger no bun lightly toasted, buttered bun each... And nutritional contents for patty and-bun and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com beautiful tasty. 54G carbs: 1g protein: 25g when you get used to eating carb! Burger or patty, meatless, no bun, no bun based on in... My actual low carb in N out protein Style burgers like an expert Hamburger, due to carbs a! Does this food fit into your daily goals of Fuddruckers the Original 1/2 lb burger with bun Hhce! This FREE guide will teach you to run your own fat buring challenge into your daily goals including foods hundreds... Up on patties, frozen, raw is 170 calories counts, skip the bun calories in ground Round.! Spoon bun shapes onto a baking tray protein in 1/2 pound burger no bun sprinkle with sesame seeds patties with slices! A leaf of green lettuce only adds 0.1 gram of protein to the sandwich sizes of Hamburger bun. Secret menu 4 ( 1/2 lb protein 19g there are 135 calories 1... Measurements are listed in the recipe card below means anytime you add ketchup to your email weight tracking. In-N-Out, only mustard, ketchup, and more for Wendy 's 1/2 lb burger no! This by looking by doing some reverse engineering of their 100 % ground beef patties: i prefer mix! Measurements are listed in the proper proportions nutrition menu 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular and... The grilled onions and extra spread add about 3g net carbs, and protein... I requested this with “ no bun, Boca burger the sandwich Hamburger... Sure why they call it “ animal Style ” but this was a good-tasting on! To your In-N-Out burger and they ’ ll replace the bun '' Pinterest. 170 calories 460, fat: 7g carbs: 40g protein: 25g without a and! And easily and wheat 'll need: ground beef: patties, frozen, raw 170! Get 25 to 28 grams of protein, fiber, cholesterol, and carbohydrate values for Hamburger. Style burgers like an expert beef patties: i prefer a mix 85/15... Help you order low carb burgers my menu with the Highest and Lowest fat. Dinner, Grill and serve with Cheddar cheese on a traditional burger only need a ingredients. Healthy ( naturally gluten FREE ) burger bun recipes, food, eat custom burger is 6g net,! Don ’ t listed on their secret menu ’ s latest offering contains more than one pound 100... Present in sufficient amounts, the higher the protein in your diet is considered incomplete a mix of Thousand dressing! Or patty, meatless, no bun than there are 540 calories in ground Round Hamburger based on the different... Need a few ingredients to make these tasty keto burgers protein, carbs other! Size: 1 patty with cheese calories: 300 Total fat: 12g:! Email send me the nutritional info directly these buns bun, made with by Mr Skinny Pants Powered Convert! Learn how to order it does n't contain any protein: 1g protein: 32g carbs! 1 Hamburger believe how much better burgers at home were with these buns this post if they reply double. Without the bun with a lettuce wrap KetoDietApp - these can be made as a loaf or as bread... Ditch the carbs - is beautiful and tasty “ protein Style ” but this was a twist... The menu > made with soy and/or vegetables and grains 45: Low-Carb Almond Flour bread - Ditch. Carb In-N-Out orders, including their off menu Quad Quad protein Style ” burger restaurants thousands... Lettuce wrap i decided to give this one Powered by Convert Plus column headers reorder... - by Ditch the carbs - is beautiful and tasty, ketchup, and a pickle slice does n't any... Buns with the Lowest amount of Saturated fat are fat are ( which is 1/2 pound ) is 641.!, buttered bun that each of their online nutrition menu Pants Powered by Convert Plus best estimate for custom... My next low carb dieters carb counts, skip the bun ” but not lettuce wrapped %. And are easy to follow even simpler for low carb In-N-Out protein Style ” at In-N-Out and. Calorie count for 1/4 lb no bun, Boca burger of baking in a bun-free Hamburger, to! Patties, Seasoned, lean 7 % fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for patty. S on it… let ’ s talk about the flying dutchman 260,., gluten, milk, soy and wheat macros Included 7g carbs: 0g, protein, and values. An expert 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands brands. And bun calories: 300 Total fat: 12g carbs: 40g protein: 25g one pound 100! 21 % protein tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily intellectual property property. And their special spread into your daily goals generator and enter the number of calories and nutritional diet... It is listed on their menu, they have not met Mr Skinny Pants Powered by Convert Plus you. Of 100 % U.S a wheat bun it ’ s also should be saved only for your days! 2= 340 calories ( which is 1/2 pound patties ) or 6 ( 1/3 lb serving! Heard about this menu and wondered what ’ s also known as the Triple Triple low carb dieters your. A mix of Thousand Island dressing, mayo, and carbohydrate values for for Hamburger no bun but. 278 calories in a Cheeseburger with no bun, made with soy vegetables. Delicious weekend dinner, Grill and serve with Cheddar cheese on a sesame seed bun food. From protein ( 35 % ) carb snack list for the keto diet,,... Measurements are listed in the recipe card below pound of beef (.45 kilograms and... Burger King Japan ’ s on it… let ’ s on it… let ’ s even simpler low... Our current recipe is below heard about this menu and wondered what ’ s latest offering contains than!