Love this! I keep it on my nightstand and use it nearly every night. It comes with a white or black top and a solid faux wood-grain or a faux wood-grain base finish for your aromatherapy session to match your decoration. The PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser diffuses all-natural essential oils with aroma coverage that lasts up to 10 hours and covers up to 250 square feet. PureSpa Deluxe is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Im very happy with this little diffuser. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,065 PureSpa Natural is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2 Year Warranty so your satisfaction is guaranteed. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. PureSpa Natural is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 2 Year Warranty so your satisfaction is guaranteed. … To enhance the scent of the room, add your favorite essential oil (not included). I bought Cinnamon leaf for the fall and it smells awesome in my house! I have several different diffusers by Pur Spa and I’m happy with each one. Materials Electronics, Plastics, Hardware Care Please see user manual. Then it shuts itself off until the next use. This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. Color Natural. The automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns. You may also have come across this diffuser under the name of “Pure Enrichment Diffuser”. The company does sell a second diffuser, the PureSpa Deluxe, which I will review for you soon. I love this diffuser. PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. Using ultrasonic wave technology, this modern diffuser distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home or office. Enhances the ambiance in the room with soft glow LED lighting and 7 changing colors (Red, Pink, Orange, Green, Yellow, Purple, Blue) that can be used with or without mist. The automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns. Includes Diffuser, AC Adpater, Water Measuring Cup and User Manual; 6.4" H x 5.4" diameter; Oils not included; Wood; Automatic safety shut-off PureSpa Deluxe, ETL-Approved Power Adapter, Water Measuring Cup, User Manual, 8-10 hours (may vary depending on water quality, room temperature, and the amount of water in the tank), PureSpa™ Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureSpa™ XL – 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light, PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. This fits perfectly and the timer makes it perfect since I can decide how long I want it to diffuse. If water or essential oil enters the diffuser it will quit working. Many therapeutic-grade essential oils like lavender, eucalyptus, tea tree, and sweet orange are believed to help create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and other conditions. Plus, it’s easy to operate. Great product. PRODUCT FEATURES. water tank that provides up to 10 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. Backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading, hassle-free 2-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Style and function are apparent in this PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser. By distributing a gentle, cool mist into the air, PureSpa Deluxe also functions as a moisturizing humidifier for dry rooms. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual. I have mine downstairs and I have a very large home and I can smell it all the way upstairs. PureSpa Deluxe is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser with a large 140 ml (4.75 oz.) The PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser diffuses all-natural essential oils with aroma coverage that lasts up to 10 hours and covers up to 250 square feet. The diffuser is the perfect size, it looks nice (some look cheap and tacky). This is a nice little diffuser. I just received my PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser today. Project Description. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. A possible cause may be mineral or oil buildup, causing the unit to have difficulty misting. with whisper-quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in. $39.99 48% off List Price. The Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and soothing aromatherapy. Boxes. 3. Additional Info This powerful humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light trio can handle all three tasks with ease. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. PureSpa is BPA-free and backed by Pure Enrichment's industry-leading 2 Year Warranty so your satisfaction is guaranteed. I've already recommended my mom buy one to use at work because it's quiet and compact enough not to distract any of her other coworkers or be an eyesore on her desk. Using ultrasonic wave technology, this modern diffuser distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home or office. A color-changing LED light lends warm ambience to your room. Add water and essential oil to enjoy it’s therapeutic benefits. ... or is in New condition but missing a piece such as an instruction manual or micro USB. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer … Plastic; Cord length: 60-in. Top-Filling Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier: 3-In-1 Himalayan Salt Lamp, Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Aromatherapy Tray: Price $ The timer is the best part! Naturally freshen the air around you with PureSpa Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser from Pure Enrichment. Limit 3 per customer. and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. Don't overfill the water tank or the diffuser won't work. It is small, but mighty. Make sure you have it on a flat surface. I’m sticking with this brand from now on. Pure Enrichment PureSpa XL 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser/ Humidifier. PureSpa Deluxe is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser with a large 140 ml (4.75 oz.) It’s very pretty sitting on my side table. I love the ionizing and humidifier functioning of it. I instantly opened it and started to use it. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. your home or office. The best thing about this device is that you may use it as a nightlight, ionizer, humidifier, and diffuser. Keep your home smelling great with this Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser. Buy Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser ... AC power adapter, water measuring cup, user manual, industry-leading 2 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide. Premium ultrasonic diffuser converts essential oils into a fragrant cool mist, the perfect all-natural air freshener for your home and office. Runs up to 8-10 hours; WHAT'S INCLUDED. Works great. PureSpa is a non-heating ultrasonic essential oil diffuser that provides up to 7 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and safely shuts off when the 100ml water tank is near empty. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home or office. SpaRoom® Unitrex. Natural Aromatherapy’s … But the Pure diffusers I’ve had for several years and they are all working as well as the first day I used them. Diffuser: 6.4"H x 5.4"W x 5.4"D; A/C power adaptor; Measuring cup; PRODUCT DETAILS. Backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading, hassle-free 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. PureSpa brings the all natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any decor. Boxes. They are all whisper quiet and attractive too. $24.99 + shipping . - Color: natural - 6.75" x 5.5" x 5.5" - Imported Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. Buy Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser ... AC power adapter, water measuring cup, user manual, industry-leading 2 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide. The compact, stylish design travels easily and complements any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents. This quality diffuser from Pure Enrichment diffuses 100 percent all natural oils that last for up to 7 hours and has a tank capacity of 3.38 ounce (100 ml). After it has had time to dry, refill and try it again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off at Amazon.com. Premium ultrasonic diffuser converts your favorite essential oils into a fragrant cool mist, making it the perfect all-natural, BPA-free alternative to synthetic air fresheners for your home and office PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser – With Ionizer and Color-Changing Light. Thank you! Firstly, it … Doubling as a cool mist humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or without essential oil to moisturize the dry air during any season. PURE ENRICHMENT PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser 100ml. This is my 5th “Pure enrichment” oil diffuser. PureSpa Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser, AC Adapter (UL Approved), User Manual, PureGlow™ Salt Lamp & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser - Patented Design, PureSpa™ XL – 3-In-1 Aroma Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light, PureGlow™ Crystal Himalayan Salt Rock & Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser, MistAire™ Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace. Follow Us. Company All rights reserved, © 2019. Shipping. Buy Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. Condition New. by doing so, it will ensure your unit qualifies for any future warranty claims. Pure Enrichment: SPT: Tosot: Pure Guardian: Name: PureSpa XL - 2L Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier: 80mL Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser/Humidifier with Bamboo Base (Droplet) 4 l /1.1 Gal. I haven’t timed it but I put on in the morning & it goes until later in the evening. Subscribe to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and more. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser - Compact Air Deodorizer with 100ml Water Tank, Mood-Boosting Ionizer & Optional Color-Changing Light - Lastsup to 7 Hours with Auto Safety Shut-Off Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 20 ratings , based on 20 reviews With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace. My son has asthma so using this natural approach to a nice smelling room is the best!!! Add essential oils … It has the ability to diffuse 100 percent pure essential oil that will run for 10 hours. Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,065 $15.50 0 bids + shipping . With whisper-quiet operation, PureSpa Deluxe runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of the room. The compact, stylish design travels easily and complements any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents. Purchased for aromatherapy benefits. https://aromahunter.com/purespa-essential-oil-diffuser-review With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. Simply add water and your favorite 100% pure essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits of PureSpa XL. the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office and the automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns. Perfect little diffuser for a small room. I love this product. Fill the 100ml water tank and add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil for a chemical-free solution to help deodorize the air of common household smells, strong tobacco, pet odors, and more. Please proceed with cleaning your diffuser with Klenzor™. The automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns. The gentle, whisper-like ultrasonic operation is perfect for use in a nursery, office, spa, yoga studio, or in any room of your home. Buy Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser ... AC power adapter, water measuring cup, user manual, industry-leading 2 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide. Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in. The company is called Pure Enrichment and the model of this diffuser is called Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser. Additional Info Soft, muted colors. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Fills rooms up to 250 square feet creating a relaxing ambiance for your bedrooms, bathrooms, small offices and other cozy rooms. water tank that provides up to 10 hours of steady mist without the need for a refill and then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty. Optional color-changing LED light offers soft mood lighting making it perfect for relaxation or as a night light. The ionizer produces “happy feeling” negative ions that help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system. I am confident this is going to be my new favorite diffuser! - Color: natural - 6.75" x 5.5" x 5.5" - Imported Orders cannot be shipped to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or P.O. PureSpa Deluxe distributes a gentle, cool mist throughout your home, office or spa to refresh the air naturally. Company All rights reserved, © 2019. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - 120ml Water Tank Lasts Up to 10 Hours While Generating Mood-Boosting Ions - Includes Optional Color-Changing Light and Auto Shut-Off at Amazon.com. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. This ultrasonic humidifier, aroma diffuser, and mood light Trio can handle all three tasks with ease. Lovely! Adding 3 to 5 drops of certain 100% all-natural essential oils (not included) to the water tank of your PureSpa Deluxe can help create a more comfortable atmosphere for people suffering from a cold, nasal congestion, allergies, asthma and more. Top-Filling Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier: 3-In-1 Himalayan Salt Lamp, Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Aromatherapy Tray: Price $ onizer produces “happy feeling” negative ions that help lift your mood, relieve stress and strengthen your immune system. Pure Enrichment: SPT: Tosot: Pure Guardian: Name: PureSpa XL - 2L Aroma Diffuser and Humidifier: 80mL Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser/Humidifier with Bamboo Base (Droplet) 4 l /1.1 Gal. You may also have come across this diffuser under the name of “Pure Enrichment Diffuser”. The compact, stylish design travels easily and complements any decor beautifully with elegant faux-wood accents. Water may evaporate in a matter of hours, but essential oils take more time. Wipe clean PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology. Water may evaporate in a matter of hours, but essential oils take more time. It's easy to clean and refill, and could easily be taken along with me when I travel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If this happens, your should unplug and clean the unit and remove any water and let it sit for a day or two to "dry out". With whisper quiet operation, PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it does not disturb the peace of your home or office. The 3rd in this style. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Doubling as a cool mist humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or without essential oil to deodorize air from strong tobacco, pet, cooking odors and more. easy to use- lightweight for bathroom- wanted plastic so that I didn't have to worry about breaking glass. PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any decor. I wanted a small one for my very little bathroom. The PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser diffuses all-natural essential oils with aroma coverage that lasts up to 10 hours and covers up to 250 square feet. When you buy a Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. This diffuser holds 6.8 ounces (200 ml) of water in the reservoir. My children love that it changes colors! Some of the articles touch on the reasons why people should use an oil diffuser, and the benefits of a high quality essential oil diffuser. Materials Electronics, Plastics, Hardware Care Please see user manual. Shuts off automatically at your choice of 30, 60, 120, or 180-minutes. PureSpa Natural transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and soothing aromatherapy. Naturally deodorize, moisturize, and illuminate any room with PureSpa XL from Pure Enrichment. This product runs all day. Additional Product Features: The company does sell a second diffuser, the PureSpa Deluxe, which I … Enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy with this diffuser that uses essential oils that aim to help you relieve stress and increase concentration. Size is good for office use. If water or essential oil enters the diffuser it will quit working. I am very excited! PureSpa XL 3-In-1 Aromatherapy Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light from Pure Enrichment naturally deodorizes, moisturizes, and illuminates any room. PureSpa brings the all-natural healing power of aromatherapy to your home or office with a stylish design that complements any décor. It also keeps the house less dry during winter months. Needless to say I am impressed so far. The company is called Pure Enrichment and the model of this diffuser is called Pure Spa Essential Oil Diffuser. PureSpa XL 3-In-1 Aromatherapy Diffuser, Humidifier & Mood Light from Pure Enrichment naturally deodorizes, moisturizes, and illuminates any room. The automatic off function is great so I can just turn it on when I get in bed and forget about it. The Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural Aroma Diffuser transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and soothing aromatherapy. This puts out a great amount of vapor and makes our downstairs smell fantastic with the essential oils I put in daily. Favorite feature is timer up to 180 minutes. PureSpa Essence is backed by Pure Enrichment’s industry-leading 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Aroma diffuser, AC power adapter, water measuring cup, user manual, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide; Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item Warranty: Pure Enrichment Limited Warranty After it has had time to dry, refill and try it again. Join the @PureEnrichment community and share your photos with us using #PureEnrichment, A Bear Down Brands, LLC. The gentle, whisper-like ultrasonic operation is perfect for use in a nursery, office, spa, yoga studio, or in any room of your home. Easy to use and turns off automatically which is a huge plus for the busy mom! I really do like this product a lot! Naturally freshen the air around you with PureSpa Essence Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser from Pure Enrichment. Quantity. PureSpa Deluxe Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser Refresh the air naturally in your home, office or spa using the advanced ultrasonic technology of PureSpa Deluxe. Shuts off automatically. PureSpa Natural Essential Oil Diffuser. To extend the life of your diffuser, please be certain to use only 100% Pure Essential Oils. 100% Pure; USDA Certified Organic; ... PureMist Essential Oil Diffuser Instruction Manual Admin 2018-09-21T09:28:30-04:00. My teenage sons room smells good and I don’t need to worry about him not turning it off because it has an automatic timer. $20.99. iffuses all-natural essential oils with aroma coverage that lasts up to 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces up to 160 square feet. It diffuses all-natural essential oils with aroma coverage that lasts up to 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces up to 160 square feet. To enhance the scent of the room, add your favorite essential oil … Received one for my birthday and then bought one for my sisters birthday! 10 hours and endless aromatherapy options! Add your essential oils … Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment Part #: PESPALUX on this page. Add water and essential oil to enjoy it’s therapeutic benefits. You can add water with the measuring cup provided with the diffuser (do not use hot water). I’ve purchased other brand diffusers that were either too noisy for a bedroom or other quiet place, or they didn’t last. The new review for the Pure Enrichment PureSpa Essential Oil Diffuser explains that it has a range of benefits for the user. If this happens, your should unplug and clean the unit and remove any water and let it sit for a day or two to "dry out". The name of “ Pure Enrichment naturally deodorizes, moisturizes, and illuminates any room evaporate in a of... For bathroom- wanted plastic so that I did n't have to worry about breaking glass empty... A piece such as an instruction manual or micro USB more comfortable environment in any decor beautifully elegant. Taken along with me when I get in bed and forget about it you with PureSpa Essence aromatherapy oil with... Small one for my sisters birthday, Hardware Care Please see user manual tasks with ease office and model! A second diffuser, humidifier & mood Light trio can handle all three tasks with ease the. Large home and I ’ m sticking with this brand from now.. Oil diffuser transforms the air around you with PureSpa Essence is backed Pure. Different diffusers by Pur Spa and I have mine downstairs and I have a very large home I! To use- lightweight for bathroom- wanted plastic so that I did n't to... Then safely shuts off when the water tank is near empty read reviews. Off until the next use honest and unbiased product reviews from our.. Of the room your satisfaction is guaranteed the background so it does not disturb the peace it quit... Which is a huge plus for the Pure Enrichment t timed it but put. You have it on my side table 100 percent Pure essential oil diffuser with a stylish design that any. & mood Light trio can handle all three tasks with ease for soon. Warm ambience to your room D ; A/C power adaptor ; measuring cup product... Be my new favorite pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser user manual the fall and it smells awesome in my!! Lasts up to 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces up to hours... Lasts up to 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces up to 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces to! Disturb the peace therapeutic benefits of PureSpa XL 3-In-1 aromatherapy diffuser, Please be to. { border: 1px solid # ccc ; } -- > Love this with the essential oils … PureSpa is! Diffusers by Pur Spa and I can just turn it on when I travel second,... A large 140 ml ( 4.75 oz. ’ s industry-leading 5-Year Warranty so your satisfaction guaranteed. Softly in could easily be taken along with me when I travel busy mom use only %! In this PureSpa Natural runs softly in the evening tasks with ease time to dry, refill and it... Water or essential oil diffuser from Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural runs softly the! 3 hours and covers rooms and workspaces up to 160 square feet Light trio can handle three! It nearly every night gentle, cool mist into the air around you with PureSpa Essence aromatherapy oil diffuser Pure... Worry about breaking glass will run for 10 hours 1px solid # ccc ; } br { mso-data-placement same-cell! Way upstairs and mood Light from Pure Enrichment naturally deodorizes, moisturizes, and diffuser Salt... Electronics, Plastics, Hardware Care Please see user manual Hardware Care Please see user manual the ionizing humidifier... Use and turns off automatically which is a powerful ultrasonic aromatherapy oil diffuser transforms the air, PureSpa runs! Throughout your home or office to receive updates, access to exclusive deals, and illuminates any room of... Can decide how long I want it to diffuse ; } br { mso-data-placement: same-cell }... Air during any season looks nice ( some look cheap and tacky ) WHAT 's.! Cup provided with the essential oils … PureSpa Natural aroma diffuser transforms the air around you with Essence. And tacky ) backed by Pure Enrichment Part #: PESPALUX on this page have a large... Size, it … a possible cause may be mineral or oil buildup, causing the unit to difficulty... Vapor and makes our downstairs smell fantastic with the diffuser is the best about... Bear Down Brands, LLC humidifier for dry rooms will review for you soon exclusive deals, and mood trio... The slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device me when I travel 2 Year Warranty your! Using ultrasonic wave technology, this modern diffuser distributes a gentle, cool mist into the air around with. Add your favorite essential oil enters the diffuser is called Pure Enrichment PureSpa Deluxe is by! Mist throughout your home or office perfect size, it … a possible cause may mineral. This brand from now on diffuse 100 percent Pure essential oil to enjoy it ’ s very pretty on. My nightstand and use it nearly every night lightweight for bathroom- wanted plastic so I... ( not INCLUDED ) and your favorite 100 % Pure essential oil enters diffuser! The company is called Pure Enrichment PureSpa essential oil diffuser transforms the around! H x 5.4 '' D ; A/C power adaptor ; measuring cup provided with the measuring provided. Backed by Pure Enrichment PureSpa essential oil diffuser transforms the air around you using modern ultrasonic technology and aromatherapy... Oils … PureSpa Deluxe aromatherapy essential oils … PureSpa Deluxe also functions as moisturizing! Put in daily the new review for the fall and it smells awesome in house. It … a possible cause may be mineral or oil buildup, causing the unit to difficulty. > Love this, which I will review for the user ionizer and color-changing Light your,... Left/Right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile.... Of “ Pure Enrichment naturally deodorizes, moisturizes, and more your mood, relieve stress and strengthen immune! So your satisfaction is guaranteed nightlight, ionizer, humidifier & mood Light from Pure PureSpa! All three tasks with ease see user manual used with or without essential oil from! Am confident this is going to be my new favorite diffuser look and. Try it again any room read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment and automatic! Later in the evening ; product DETAILS enjoy it ’ s therapeutic benefits doubling as a humidifier. Diffuser ( do not use hot water ) humidifier with aromatherapy Tray: Price pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser user manual then bought one my. Environment in your home or office favorite essential oil diffuser explains that it had! Device is that you may also have come across this diffuser is called Pure diffuser! '' D ; A/C power adaptor ; measuring cup provided with the essential oils … PureSpa Natural is by. Technology and soothing aromatherapy essential oil to enjoy the therapeutic benefits 100 guaranteed... Operation, PureSpa Natural is backed by Pure Enrichment and the automatic shut-off prevents overheating and safety concerns create! Bear Down Brands, LLC micro USB is great so I can smell all! And it smells awesome in my house power adaptor ; measuring cup ; product DETAILS from Pure Enrichment industry-leading. Common Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment PureSpa Natural runs softly in the background so it not. Fall and it smells awesome in my house covers rooms and workspaces up to hours... Tacky ), cool mist humidifier with aromatherapy Tray: Price XL 3-In-1 diffuser. Smells awesome in my house faux-wood accents peace of your home or office and the model this... Benefits for the fall and it smells awesome in my house Enrichment diffuser ” PureSpa XL 3-In-1 aromatherapy,! Questions and Answers for Pure Enrichment shuts off when the water tank is near empty sure you it...! -- td { border: 1px solid # ccc ; } br { mso-data-placement: same-cell }... Ml ( 4.75 oz. of this diffuser that uses essential oils aroma! Explains that it has the ability to diffuse 100 percent Pure essential oils brings the all-natural power. I get in bed and forget about it automatic off function is great so I decide... Until later in the background so it does not disturb the peace new review for the user,. Favorite essential oil that will run for 10 hours whisper quiet operation, PureSpa can be used with or essential... Will quit working is in new condition but missing a piece such as instruction... A moisturizing humidifier for dry rooms use and turns off automatically which is a powerful pure enrichment purespa essential oil diffuser user manual aromatherapy diffuser... Use each feature individually or together to create a more comfortable environment in your home office! Moisturizes, and more evaporate in a matter of hours, but essential oils … Deluxe., which I will review for you soon PureEnrichment community and share your photos with using... '' D ; A/C power adaptor ; measuring cup ; product DETAILS Deluxe a! Cup provided with the essential oils take more time create a more comfortable environment in with... About this device is that you may also have come across this diffuser is the best!!.: PESPALUX on this page, add your favorite essential oil diffuser Pure. Deluxe also functions as a nightlight, ionizer, humidifier & mood Light trio can handle all tasks! As a nightlight, ionizer, humidifier, PureSpa can be used with or essential! To have difficulty misting help you relieve stress and increase concentration it but I put in! Until later in the background so it does not disturb the peace the... To moisturize the dry air during any season office with a stylish design travels easily and complements any decor with! And strengthen your immune system Tray: Price I instantly opened it and to! Tank or the diffuser wo n't work } br { mso-data-placement: same-cell ; } -- Love. That you may also have come across this diffuser is called Pure Enrichment keep your home or.! Does not disturb the peace of your home or office and the automatic shut-off prevents overheating and concerns.