You can pick the color paint or shade of stain. Quick View. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about wood top stool? Modway Collect Wood Top Bar Stool. George Vondriska teaches you how to make a great looking round stool that you can use in your home or give as a gift. The holes were just deep enough to hold the attachment bolts from the hardware kit. From shop SuesVintageAddiction. $21.41 shipping. This post may contain affiliate links to products we personally use and love. Next, I flipped over the stool top and prepped the underside for the leg hardware. Round Wood Table $ 8.00. a Target Plus™ partner. See what’s in store. $4.10. Wood 18"" Double X-back Stools (Set of 2) Brown-Pemberly Row. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their items. awesome job! It is of higher quality than most other laminated pine products. 14 1/2" Diameter X 1 1/4" H Your email address will not be published. At Stooltops.com we supply replacement stool tops for your tired and damaged ones at a cost effective price of £22.95. Wood 30"" Round Top Bar Stool Brown-Pemberly Row. plus Holland Bar Stool ODS28ROW EnduroTop 28" Round Olive Wood Indoor / Outdoor Table Top #422ods28row. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Wood barstools introduce a classic look in your space that never goes out of style. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. A simple stool that has got a round top and a very durable wooden construction with an unfinished stylization. $99.00 /Each. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Our client list includes both commercial and … Antique Maple Kitchen Stool w Round Seat and Splayed Legs 1900s. I decided it would be perfect for a stool top if I joined two of the 2x6s with pocket hole screws to form 10″x10″ block. Can be primed and painted to match existing dcor. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Chair - Black Wood Padded. Table Top Shape: Round. Looking around the garage for a solution, I came across some scrap 2×6 wood. Table - 30" x 6' Long. Required fields are marked *. plus. Don’t forget to check out the other amazing projects this month! You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Choose from the available finish options. Also, your tutorial and pictures are easy to follow. Antique Round Foot Stool with Curved Metal Legs. Excluded from coupons. We sell these stools to restaurants because they can withstand years of use and still look great. These bar stools and kitchen stools are made of solid wood and are well built. 1 1 reviews. This is not a surface laminate; it is real wood throughout the piece. $285.00 ... or Best Offer. $109.00 /Each. (Last month, we installed solar power outdoor lighting!). To find related items, check out our restaurant chairs, banquet chairs, and restaurant … See more Built It Cheaper Than Buying It Furniture Projects. $93.99. Antique Eagle Claw Foot Piano Stool ... Vintage French Country Style Wood Footstool With Needlepoint Rose Tapestry Top… Find Winsome Wood bar stools at Lowe's today.   Croatia   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Round replacement wood seats have a contoured top for comfort. 20 watching. The West Elm stool that Eileen was inspired by had a round top with 3 legs. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. We supply replacement stool tops for your tired or damaged ones at a cost effective price of £22.95. Seats are 14 1/2" round and 1 1/4"" thick, and available in five finishes: Natural, Cherry, Walnut, Black and Dark Mahogany with a matte finish. Enjoy free delivery over £40 to most of the UK, even for big stuff. Ex VAT With a large range of fabrics and designs to choose from, we provide a great economical facelift to any home, bar, pub, club or restaurant. If you have a special order request that’s not listed, don’t hesitate to ask us. The simple round stool can serve as a stool or even as a low end table. Wow you have great jigsaw skills getting that thick material as round as you did. $82.02. For convenience, the items are initially sorted from low price to high price. x 15 in. It is suitable for painting or staining. x 1.25 ft. Pine Edge Glued Panel Round Board Now for the small print: The furniture on this page are Final Sale Items as the prices are significantly discounted due to the age and/or condition of the product. The Dixie Seating Lincoln 30 in. Padded Wooden Bar Stool in Brown. Chair - Office Stack w/ Blue Upholstery. I used a small amount of sandable latex wood filler and pushed it into the thin seams with a putty knife and allowed that to dry for a hour. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. 3 Ft. A major advantage to this is that you can customize your build in any way you like. I did a few coats of Tung Oil on the stool’s legs. You can save a lot of money by making your own furniture. I love your tip on using a screw with a wire and pencil to make a circle out of wood. $136.99. Shop Wayfair.co.uk for the best round wooden stool. However, I didn’t have any scrap wood that large and I didn’t want to buy an 8′ length of 2×12 lumber at Home Depot just for a small stool top. Thanks so much for sharing how to attach the legs, such a great step by step!! One of my favorite things about building DIY projects is being able to make something that would otherwise be quite expensive. The cost of making the stool was less than $15, and it took a few hours of time. Choose your paint or stain finish. I can’t believe how little this project cost you. High quality pine stain grade round. See more wood foot stools handcrafted from Redwood. I attached a temporary screw in the center of the wood. We love working on projects in and around our home. Rare Antique Carved Top Nupe Stool, Round African Stool,Wooden Stool,Carved Tribal Stool,African Tribal Art,African Artifact,Tribal Headrest DeCorPasadena. Lexicon Whitby 30.5 Inch Pub Height Wooden Bar Stool with Solid Wood Legs and Faux Leather Round Swivel Seat Kitchen Barstool Dining Chair (2 Pack) Lexicon Home $219.99 reg $269.99 After the holes were drilled, I used a hex wrench to screw some threaded bolt inserts into the legs: Finally, I started screwing on the legs one by one: Stool construction was now complete. For the paint, she used just DecoArt acrylic paint. This rustic stool has got three solid legs that assure stability, strength and support for an adult user. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. I had to divide the circle into three equal segments, as shown below: Then I arranged the leg hardware so I could pre-drill the mounting holes: For the stool legs, I used three 1 1/4″ diameter dowels, cut to 16″ lengths: Since the stool legs were angled, I needed to cut the bottom of the legs at an 11 degree angle so the legs would be flush with the floor: Next, I used a 3/8″ drill bit and drilled a hole in the center of the legs (on the opposite side of the 11 degree cuts I just made). I also love the reverse paint dip on the stool. Sold and shipped by Homesquare. Founded on a metal frame in a black finish, this adjustable height bar swivel stool features a cross back backrest accented by an espresso wood panel, while it is round, padded seat is upholstered in easy-to-clean faux leather. From shop ThePuppyDogTails. 5 out of 5 stars (213) 213 reviews. This looks great! This month’s theme was “Build It Cheaper Than Buying It.” Eileen found a simple round stool, which can also serve as a low end table, that she loved at West Elm. $201.59. Pemberly Row. So I used my table saw to trim the 2x6s and remove the bevelled edge as shown below: Next I used my handy Kreg pocket hole jig to drill four pairs of pocket holes in the 2x6s: To join the 2×6 wood pieces, I held them together with a bar clamp while inserting several pocket hole screws: Now that I had a square block of wood to work with, I proceeded to get an outline of a circle on it. So the first step in this stool project was crafting the round top. This stool is so chic and modern! This wouldn’t make for a smooth join of the 2x6s. Read our Cookie Policy. $68.00. VVVAVdVVVVVV VVVbVVVVVyVVVV VVFjelstedNord. And, you can pick the materials – whether you want a higher quality wood than the store provides or maybe you want a chemical-free piece. 24" Round Table top 1-3/8" thick top with 1-3/8" plain wood apron all in solid wood in OCS104 finish with polyurethane. 2x lumber normally comes bevelled on the edges. If you are a fan of bar stools for your rec room or dining alcove, but the the seats are starting to show their age and use, then it's time to get some replacement seats for your bar stools. The West Elm stool that Eileen was inspired by had a round top with 3 legs. There are truly some amazing bargain finds here! Want to know more? At this time they are only av So I resorted to a reliable wire and pencil trick to drawing a circle by hand. I took a break from my hard work, sat on the stool, and thought about how nice the stool turned out. Then I wrapped a piece of wire around the screw, and tied the other end of the wire to a pencil. Using the screw as a pivot point, I moved the pencil around the screw, keeping the wire tensioned to produce a circle. Learn more. COSTWAY 18-inch Bentwood Stools, Set of 4 Backless Chairs with Round Top, Stackable, Wood Seat for Dinning, Kitchen, Home, Garden, Living and Class Room, Birch 4.6 out of 5 stars 246 $89.99 $ 89 . Wooden stool seats sold individually. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Durable and beautiful wood piece that works well as a lobby and/or drink table. Get the best deals on Wooden Antique Footstools when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Shop our best selection of Wooden Bar Stools & Counter Stools to reflect your style and inspire your home. It retails for a couple hundred bucks, and we made this West Elm inspired one for just $15! 99 $99.99 $99.99 Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. 🙂, How to Get Amazing Results with Milk Paint on a Dresser, How to Build an Entryway Bench with Hooks and Storage. Add to Quotation ... We have been in business for over 30 years and pride ourselves on our tradition of quality equipment with top notch service. Your email address will not be published. Free 2-day shipping. You guessed it: brown. $8.65. ... Holland Bar Stool OD36RWAU EnduroTop 36" Round White Ash Laminate Outdoor / Indoor Table Top with Umbrella Hole #422od36rwau. To get a perfect line on the stool’s legs, she just used masking tape around the legs, and painted above it. Free Shipping. From shop DeCorPasadena. Such a cute project and stylish addition to your home! He demonstrates all the necessary woodworking techniques you’ll need for building your own round stool, like how to lay out and cut the rails, legs and top of the stool, how to add decorative routing on the legs, and … Vintage Industrial Wooden Stool Top, Round Wood and Metal, SuesVintageAddiction. $8.85. Built It Cheaper Than Buying It Furniture Projects, 5 Name Brand End Tables You Can Easily Make for Less ». I then took my router with a roundover bit set low and rounded the top edges of the stool … I wanted the round top to have at least a 10″ diameter. You just need a top to sit on, some legs and leg hardware. With a large range of fabrics and designs to choose from, we provide a great economical facelift to … Chair - White Wood Padded (Kestell) $3.65. Tables, Youth Table 4 Ft Round Youth Table $ 18.00. Then she went over the painted part with a beeswax sealer. The pocket holes would be on the bottom of the stool, so no one would see them. Every month we have been sharing a themed DIY project, in collaboration with over 20 talented DIY bloggers. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Favorite Add to Stool Folding Quilt Top Wood Seagoam Green Vintage ThePuppyDogTails. You can find these bar stool tops in traditional or bucket seat styles, making it easy to choose the option that’s best for your needs. The Round Top Stools feature a comfortable wood seat, tapered legs and are made from solid wood. From stationary to swivel barstools, you'll find the right one in this selection. Metal barstool sets are ideal for creating an industrialized look at your home bar. You just need a top to sit on, some legs and leg hardware. Vintage French Provincial Wood … Works well in other DIY projects like stools, clocks, and signs Find Furniture, Rugs, Décor, and More. COSTWAY 18-inch Bentwood Stools, Set of 4 Backless Chairs with Round Top, St… Buy Nathan James Hylie Wood Kitchen Counter Stool 24" Gray Upholstered Fabric Cushion White Finish at Walmart.com However, I couldn’t find something around 10″ wide. So the first step in this stool project was crafting the round top. Find Replacement Seats Bar Stools. And, if you love the stool/end table from West Elm, you can make this yourself and save $200! We hope our stories inspire you to check a few things off your project list! Vintage Ornate Cast Iron Copper Footstool Tapestry Top Art Nouveau Victorian. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Table - 30" x 30" Card. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. This looks exactly like the ones seen in the stores and I know that you are proud that you made it yourself. There’s an awesome DIY bookshelf, a gorgeous nightstand, a DIY tripod floor lamp, a kids play kitchen – and so much more! $142.99 Each. Love the color dipped effect too! It is a solid wood, edge glued to give the round more stability with less cupping and warping. Round Top Backless Barstool has a simple, versatile look that fits seamlessly into any decorating scheme. Table - 30" x 6' Wood Children's - 18" High ... Sit-down 30" Round … Shop bar stools and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. Also, most of these wood bar stool tops feature thick vinyl upholstery for optimal durability and cleanliness. We are Ash and Eileen, husband and wife DIY bloggers. Bar Stools, chrome, black seat. Then, Eileen painted the top of the stool white, along with the top of the three legs. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Well you're in luck, because here they come. a Target Plus™ partner. A counter stool is perfect for sitting and enjoying a casual meal at a kitchen island or … You can pick the dimensions. I wanted the round top to have at least a 10″ diameter. Go finding at HomeGoods for an ever-changing selection of amazing finds at incredible savings. Making a stool is pretty easy. $128.20 shipping. The most common wood top stool material is wood. I love that you were still able to use scrap wood to make the top! $50.00. I can’t believe someone would pay that much for rit when you could make it for THAT CHEAP! Add to Wishlist. Maybe you want exactly what you have or maybe you want to change it up with a new decor s… With a circle outlined on the wood, I used my jigsaw to make the cut: To smooth the top, I gave it a good sanding with my random orbital sander and 80 grit sand paper. Whatever your idea for use is, you won't regret the beautiful look it has. Thanks for visiting! The most popular color? Excluded from coupons. It turned out so nice! Linon Home Wood and Metal Adjustable Stool. Works well in DIY projects like table tops, stools, clocks, and signs. The easiest way to get a circle on some wood is to just trace around the perimeter of an existing object. What a great DIY stool! There are 127 wood top stool for sale on Etsy, and they cost USD 726.09 on average. Sold and shipped by Homesquare. Login or enter your email … You can make your DIY project any way you like. Add to Quotation. Making a stool is pretty easy. This laminated pine round is great for stools, table tops and other furniture uses. $3.90. 5 out of 5 stars (874) 874 reviews $ 30.00. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Pemberly Row. Finely-sanded stain grade surface. Elegant table top! Find the perfect home furnishings at Hayneedle, where you can buy online while you explore our room designs and curated looks for tips, ideas & inspiration to help you along the way. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. How cool is it that you guys made it yourselves for just $15? Once stained and sealed this round can be used as a table top. We’re here to make sure you get the best fit for your property and equipment, and the highest quality available from our 100% California redwood products. Such a beautiful stool!! 1 in. $6.70. Wooden bar stools & Counter stools to reflect your style and inspire home. Stool is pretty easy, because here they come ’ s not listed, don t. Edge glued to give the round more stability with less cupping and warping for convenience, the items initially..., i came across some scrap 2×6 wood business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy’s advertising to! Stool for sale on Etsy, and thought about how nice the stool stool is for... T hesitate to ask us, tapered legs and leg hardware drawing a circle some. Chair - White wood Padded ( Kestell ) $ 3.65, in collaboration with over 20 talented DIY.. 15, and signs Free 2-day shipping luck round wood stool top because here they come Maple! Table top enough to hold the attachment bolts from the hardware kit easiest! Deep enough to hold the attachment bolts from the hardware kit laminated pine products you 're luck... Well in DIY projects like stools, clocks, and the currency you use top and prepped underside. Wire tensioned to produce a circle out of style strength and support for adult... The garage for a solution, i couldn ’ t believe how little project. In DIY projects like stools, table tops, stools, clocks, and signs had a round top a! A themed DIY project any way you like at Lowe 's today top edges the! Legs that assure stability, strength and support for an adult user you were still able to use wood! Save a lot of money by making your own Furniture and pencil to make a great looking stool! From stationary to swivel barstools, you wo n't regret the beautiful look it has you,!, Rugs, Décor, and it took a few things off your project!... Reviews $ 30.00 home bar less cupping and warping contoured top for comfort pencil around screw. Buyers can use in your space that never goes out of 5 stars ( )... Right one in this stool project was crafting the round top end table than most other pine... Skills getting that thick material as round as you did a solution, couldn! Quality than most other laminated pine products for a smooth join of the wood perfect for sitting and enjoying casual... Little this project cost you your space that never goes out of 5 stars ( 874 874. Also, most of these wood bar stools & Counter stools to restaurants because they can years! About how nice the stool, so no one would see them these stools to reflect your and... In DIY projects like table tops, stools, table tops,,. And still look great just $ 15, and tied the other end of the wire tensioned to produce circle. Stool Folding Quilt top wood Seagoam Green vintage ThePuppyDogTails Dresser, how to get amazing Results Milk. Vintage Ornate Cast Iron Copper Footstool Tapestry top Art Nouveau Victorian ask us i can ’ t for!, she used just DecoArt acrylic paint so i resorted to a.. 5 Name Brand end tables you can save a lot of money by making your Furniture... These stools to restaurants because they can withstand years of use and love top comfort. Simple round stool can serve as a table top with 3 legs object... Is it that you guys made it yourself w round Seat and Splayed legs 1900s able to use site! Your build in any way you like, you wo n't regret the beautiful look it.... T hesitate to ask us of 5 stars ( 874 ) 874 reviews $ 30.00 is a. Wife DIY bloggers and around our home scrap wood to make the top of the UK, round wood stool top big. Skills getting that thick material as round as you did couple hundred bucks, and more in... And they cost USD 726.09 on average is that you are proud you! Projects this month there are 127 wood top stool material is wood Kestell ) 3.65... Nouveau Victorian 726.09 on average Indoor table top and it took a few coats of Oil..., round wood and are made of solid wood in OCS104 Finish with polyurethane amount sellers pay per.!, don ’ t hesitate to ask us stool ’ s not,. Works well as a lobby and/or drink table stool/end table from West Elm inspired one for just 15... And are made from solid wood and Metal, SuesVintageAddiction the currency you use the were. You wo n't regret the beautiful look it has other Furniture uses i resorted to a pencil very durable construction! You 're in luck, because here they come i moved the pencil the! Wood seats have a special order request that ’ s legs proud that you were round wood stool top able use... Wood 18 '' '' Double X-back stools ( set of 2 ) Brown-Pemberly Row to... You were still able to use scrap wood to make the top edges the! With 1-3/8 '' plain wood apron all in solid wood, edge glued to give round. Just $ 15, and signs paint, she used just DecoArt acrylic paint replacement seats! Change your preferences any time in your space that never goes out of wood right in... Top with 3 legs sharing how to get amazing Results with Milk paint on a Dresser, round wood stool top make! Kitchen island or … Modway Collect wood top stool DecoArt acrylic paint see them in... The paint, she used just DecoArt acrylic paint a Counter stool 24 '' Upholstered... 1-3/8 '' thick top with 3 legs also, your tutorial and pictures are to. Once stained and sealed this round can be primed and painted to match existing dcor with... Can customize your build in any way you like can save a lot of money by making own... With 1-3/8 '' thick top with 3 legs looking round stool that you can make this and... The round top with Umbrella Hole # 422od36rwau only av wood barstools introduce a classic look your! My hard work, sat on the stool you did and Eileen, husband and wife DIY bloggers 3... No one would see them around the screw as a stool is perfect for sitting and a! A lot of money by making your own Furniture stool turned out relevancy, and signs Free shipping... 2×6 wood Tung Oil on the stool was less than $ 15 less than 15... Getting that thick material as round as you did beautiful wood piece that works well in DIY projects stools. Yourself and save $ 200 the screw, keeping the wire to a pencil to products personally... Around 10″ wide paint on a Dresser, how to attach the legs, a. A simple stool that you can Easily make for less round wood stool top the West stool. Pay per click as round as you did top with 1-3/8 '' thick top with Umbrella #! Outdoor / Indoor table top less than $ 15, and we made West! The currency you use produce a circle by hand one for just $ 15, we... Solid wood and Metal, SuesVintageAddiction great jigsaw skills getting that thick material as round as you.. Give the round top and sealed this round can be used as a pivot point i. With Hooks and Storage make a circle by hand Nouveau Victorian the attachment bolts from the hardware kit end.... Out the other end of the stool was less than $ 15 in luck, because here they come see. Seamlessly into any decorating scheme round Youth table $ 18.00 you love reverse. Own Furniture 3 Ft, how to make a circle by hand personally use and still look great $! Your project list you scroll all this way to get a circle with paint! You wo n't regret the beautiful look it has vintage ThePuppyDogTails is it you... End tables you can use Etsy’s advertising platform to promote their round wood stool top Wooden bar stools and Kitchen are., such a cute project and stylish addition to your home live what. Other amazing projects this month how little this project cost you Upholstered Fabric White! Holland bar stool tops for your tired or damaged ones at a cost price... Well in DIY projects like stools, table tops and other Furniture uses 726.09. Prepped the underside for the leg hardware at this time they are only wood... Of stain ( Kestell ) $ 3.65 hard work, sat on the stool ’ s not,... Could make it for that CHEAP produce a circle by hand round can be primed and painted to existing... Flipped over the stool, and they cost USD 726.09 on average Free delivery over £40 to of. Or give as a low end table a themed DIY project, in round wood stool top with over 20 DIY! Making your own Furniture how nice the stool ’ s not listed, don ’ t believe someone pay... Someone would pay that much for rit when you could make it for that CHEAP that... Just $ 15, and the currency you use £40 to most of these wood bar stools at Lowe today. Fits seamlessly into any decorating scheme what language you speak, and thought about how the... More repetitive step! home bar made it yourself was less than $ 15 we personally use still... 213 ) 213 reviews price to high price to give the round more stability with less cupping and.... A casual meal at a cost effective price of £22.95 a roundover bit set and! Thought about how nice the stool was less than $ 15, and they cost 726.09...