This was a really easy product to use, i just rubbed down the old cracked stone fire place after filling the crack, then masked up the fire mantle piece and flooring/walls, and applied mutliple coats (took about 2 cans altogether). Rust-Oleum Stone Spray Paint - Pebble - 400ml £10.50. Rust-Oleum American Accents Stone Spray can be applied to most surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, clay or unglazed ceramic. 4.7 out of 5 stars 405. Stone Spray Paint. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Mineral Brown at Amazon.com. Weathering Painting & Lining. Dried within the time specified. Rust-Oleum® American Accents Textured Spray Paint can make a big impact with a small project. Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. 4.3 out of 5 stars 880. I couldn't be happier with this product! Imagine Stone Texture spray paint provides a unique, multi-dimensional finish to create the look of natural stone. Satin. Spray : Product Overview ... Bring the look and feel of natural stone to any surface with Rust-Oleum® Stone Spray. Washed it with TSP, spray painted it gray, then did 2 coats of stone accents in gray. Try again. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. It was a clay color. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Stone Gray Stone Textured Spray Paint (6-Pack) creates the natural look and feel of stone. The paint tends to clump leaving small areas of the base coat exposed. Maybe not but after applying polyurithane to seal it I think it looks not to shabby for a super cheap fix to my ugly counter top. 99. I used this to give my custom PC a bit more of a subtle edge. Rust-Oleum 284678 Stops Rust Protective Enamel Spray Paint, Light Turquoise Review Rust-Oleum Universal. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. After reading the other reviews I guessed that perhaps the nozzle was blocking up between sprays. Rust-Oleum 249088 Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover, 12 Oz, Flat Gray Primer. Name * Email * Website. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Dries to the touch in 3-4 hours and covers up to 12 sq ft. Natural stone finish. £27.50 per L Rust-Oleum Gloss Spray Paint - Crystal Clear - 400ml £11. 19 Sep 2016 1,298 861 62 UK. They make them more beautiful. My intended use was on a 4 ft tall outdoor fountain, so I was a little concerned. Overall i was very impressed with the results and my wife loves the new look. Monthly Weekly Agenda Archive. I just wanted to share my experience with you in case you’re also looking for a cheaper chalk paint option!) It look beautiful. Register. I used 1.5 cans each for a 2 small plastic flower pots. Wait 4 hours and apply a clear top coat for extra protection. When I rubbed some of the paint off with my fingers, the paint dried on my fingers and was difficult to scrub off. Spray Paint, Wood Stains, Concrete Floor Coatings, Cleaners and More. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Adhesive formula provides a long-lasting decorative finish. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Bleached Stone at Amazon.com. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Ultra durable, corrosion-resistant spray paint Flat/Matte . I used this paint to resurface my formica bathroom vanity (after priming first of course). Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. Looking for the best Rust-Oleum paint? It was completely dry to the touch. Covers 2m² per litre on average. I pulled the nozzle off and immersed it in a small glass of turps between sprays which did prevent it from clogging. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Cleans with soap and water Cover up anything you don't want sprayed in a 12 foot radius- no exaggeration. The following day I shook each of the three spray cans for 5 minutes to try and make sure the paint was properly mixed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2017. LGB-Sid Registered. Log in. Doesn't look much like any stone I have ever seen but an interesting finish non the less.You will need to thoroughly mask around what you are spraying by some distance as the flek bits in the paint can fly a long way. But I have never used AS. Can this metallic gloss spray paint be used for a glass lampshade or will the heat from the bulbs cause the paint to erode/peel? Latest reviews. Monthly Weekly Agenda Archive. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We also ass a fractured granite effect by fogging spray paint on the surface then quickly misting with 91% isopropyl alcohol. Fantastic product ...great grainy, granite like effect, Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2017. Used over white primer from same manufacturer. I spent just about 15 minutes, lightly spraying this fake rock and the effect is fantastic. I wasn't sure about it at first as I'd read a few mixed reviews but I did exactly as it said on the tin (even set a timer on my phone for 1 minute to make sure I'd shaken it for long enough!). Pretty stinky- use outside- but this sprays EVERYWHERE. Simply apply and leave for 24 hours to dry - a great way to revamp your home. Stone Granite Stone Textured Finish Spray Paint creates the natural look and feel of stone. Rust-Oleum Frosted Glass Spray Paint is a decent addition to any crafter's closet. I pressure washed and sanded the surface to be coated. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. First photo is before- this is a resin column that was a $1 yard sale find! I figured I had nothing to loose as the stuff I had now had to go. I am using the pots, I just make sure not to touch them if any water gets on them. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product! FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. The really odd thing is that some of the paint exposed to water remained hard and did not come off when rubbed. £26.25 per L Rust-Oleum Gold - Metallic Spray Paint - 400ml £11. Apply to most … Restore your vehicle’s smooth factory finish with Rust-Oleum® Automotive Touch-Up Spray. Back. Ideal for multi surface, this Pebble stone effect textured spray paint from the Stone range by Rust-Oleum has been specially designed to give a stunning finish to around your home. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,156. This is evident on the plastic top of the spray can displaying the colour of the spray. It looks great. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. Stone Granite Stone Textured Finish Spray Paint creates the natural look and feel of stone. Stone Coat Countertops carefully selected these Rust-oleum Spray Paints for their compatibility with Stone Coat Epoxy. Stone Pebble Textured Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. About Stone Spray Paint Bring the look and feel of natural stone to any surface with Rust-Oleum® American Accents® Stone Spray. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020. Stone Pebble Textured Spray Paint (6-Pack) creates the natural look and feel of stone. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 7 May 2020. Would defiantly use again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Asked by: Lowes crazie shopper. Rust-oleum countertop coating is a quick and easy way to give your laminate countertops a face lift! Available colors:- 1. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Don’t settle for anything less than the #1 rust-preventative paint on the market. The colour was not exactly what I expected from looking at the listing... it looks quite white/grey on the listing, whereas it is a few shades darker in actuality. Model. Rust-Oleum® Textured Spray Paint provides distinctive, durable coating to metal, wood, concrete or masonry. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. I will try to make a long story short...I bought a very large fake rock to use as a baffle and cover for an ugly, noisy outdoor drain.....the rock came and while it had a very interesting finish, it was too light in color and stuck out like a sore thumb in my rear garden over this large drain. Stone Gray Stone Textured Spray Paint (6-Pack) creates the natural look and feel of stone. In conclusion, my product review on the Rust-Oleum outdoor fabric spray paint is a thumbs down. Top Sellers; Most Popular; Price Low to High; Price High to Low; Top Rated Products; View Top Sellers in: General Purpose Spray Paint (21) Spray Primer (4) Get It Fast. More buying choices £8.64 (8 used & new offers) Rust-Oleum AE0525400UK Spray Paint, Chalk White. As a temporary solution, we used this spray paint to fix them up. Date published: 2019-03-11. I wanted to replace them, but it just wasn't in the budget yet. I still can't figure out what's going on with this stuff, but I don't recommend its use anywhere it may come in contact with water. Stone Gray Stone Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. 342730 - 12 oz. Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble, See all details for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2019. Indoor use only ; Works on wood, metal, glass, ceramics and more; FOR BEST RESULTS. In fact, while I was letting my cushions dry, I spray painted some medallions for a client. 3 years ago | 672 views. Stone Pebble Textured Spray Paint (6-Pack) creates the natural look and feel of stone. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble at Amazon.com. My all Grey Church is nearing painting … Bleached Stone. Spray Select a Color (3) 12 oz. (Note: I’m not getting paid to review these. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 July 2020. I painted the fountain indoors the same day and let it dry overnight. I just cleaned it with regular dish soap and water. Almost does look real now....Very pleased....I highly recommend this paint product. I would suggest that you hang up an old sheet as a screen around what you are spraying. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum EPOXYSHIELD Anti-Slip, Clear Spray Paint, 340g at Amazon.com. Ensure the base colour of the object you are spraying is as the finished colour you are expecting. Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. This Stone Textured Mineral Brown Spray Paint 400ml from Rust-Oleum provides a rich, multi-colour textured finish. Designed for indoor use on wood, metal, masonry, glass, ceramics, plaster and clay. Acrylic-latex formula sprays on to easily create a stone finish. New posts. ft. I let them set for almost a full week before I used them, so I know the paint was adequately cured. 2. In this video, you will see how Buddha's ceramic statue enshrouds stone effect. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 327902 Spray Paint, Gloss Deep Turquoise at Amazon.com. I read the reviews on this product and noticed some warnings about being careful to not get this stuff wet after applying it. Rust-Oleum Inspire Stone creates the natural look and feel of stone. It features a comfort tip with a wider finger pad to reduce fatigue caused by continuous spraying. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 238323 Stone Creations Spray, 12 oz, Granite Stone at Amazon.com. In conclusion, my product review on the Rust-Oleum outdoor fabric spray paint is a thumbs down. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2020. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. Gloss. £9.99 £ 9. I did base coat the radiator first with three coats of heat resistant matt black paint which I think has helped with the finish. DO NOT forget to seal with Matte-Clear (from Rust-Oleum) to protect the paint against humidity and minor abuse. Not a problem as the colour is still very nice and I was only doing a few small bits and bobs for my own hobby purposes, however it may be an issue if you have a big job in mind and want the specific colour of the listing. After several days of small/quick coats. Available in a wide selection of trendy colors and finishes usable on a variety of surfaces. Shop rust-oleum stops rust gloss cambridge stone spray paint (actual net contents: 12-oz) in the spray paint section of Lowes.com Item Package Quantity: 1 Colour Name: Pebble Verified Purchase. May 2020 Update - The countertop is just now starting to need (slight) touch ups around the sink itself. You will end up feeling confident in the product’s knowledge and features. I brought the fountain back in that night and took it back outside the next day to bake again for another 10 hours. With over 50 popular colors in four finishes (gloss, semi-gloss, satin and flat), it’s never been easier to refinish, refresh and relax! I let it dry for 30 minutes and then I sprayed 2 layers of this stuff. The only drawback - slight color mismatch: cap shows it a bit more milk with cacao coloring, while paint is slightly green-ish. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 1,665 Reviews Scanned Powered by Trending Searches Bread Makers Hoverboards ... Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble 8.7 8.2 8.8 6: Rust-Oleum 750ml Chalkboard Paint - Black 8.4 7.9 Soooo, going to Plan B, I thought maybe I could darken the finish and color without making it look worse or even more fake. I sprayed a white MDF fireplace surround and to get a thorough even finish it needed 3 coats and used 2.5 tins so its not cheap but it does look good. This stone spray creates the natural look and feel of stone. I may try it again on something else in case I did something wrong. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. I used this on a very old and tired looking radiator and I must say I am very impressed with the result. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Zip/Postal Code Example: 29867 or 29867-1234 or M5C 2J0 We sealed them for a better durability, and I can't express enough just how much I love how it's turned out! Thank you for the comparison. Review of the Rust-Oleum Chalky Spray Paint. 2,445 global ratings | 515 global reviews. I didn’t get them for free and am not partnering with Rustoleum in any way. I found the product to work just fine given its a $13 can of spray paint. For best results wait 4 hours, then apply Clear Top Coat for extra protection. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble By rust-oleum 7.6 View Product 7.6 9: Rust-Oleum AE0030003E8 400ml Plastic Primer Spray Paint-White, Applicable By rust-oleum … This page works best with JavaScript. Gives lightly textured finish. I read the can and checked Rust-loeum's web site, I did not see anything about not getting this stuff wet after the fact. I hated them! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 6 years ago | 58 views. Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Pebble. 410 Comments Debra Thompson wrote: I just painted a secretary with the Rustoleum. I just wanted to share my experience with you in case you’re also looking for a cheaper chalk paint option!) £27.50 per L Rust-Oleum Direct to Plastic Spray Paint - 400ml £9.49. Suitable for application to a variety of materials including wood, metal, masonry, glass, ceramics, plaster and clay I found other rustoleum products that are way better and so much less trouble. Rust-Oleum. Share. Surprisingly does look like stone! May 2020 Update - The countertop is just now starting to need (slight) touch ups around the sink itself. Is it top of the line? You can still see all customer reviews for the product. However the paint gives a good stone look finish. Size Name: 12 oz Color: Travertine Verified Purchase. I am the paint queen. Locomotives Trams & Rolling Stock. I love any type of paint. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 October 2016. After the first layer I waited 6 hours to spray again. White Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Spray Paint. Great for use on vases, planters, lamp bases, and other indoor home décor crafts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 July 2019. Rust-Oleum: Trusted Quality Since 1921 Trending. It looks very natural and beautiful. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. That was it. Textured Spray Paint, White, Textured Paint and Primer Finish, Net Weight 12 oz., Paint and Primer Surface Material Concrete, Masonry, Metal, Wood, Solvent Base Type, Resin Type Enamel, Application Temperature 50 to 90 Degrees F, Interior/Exterior, VOC and MIR Compliant Standards, Dry Time Tack Free 15 min., Dry Time Recoat 1 to 48 hr., Dry Time 1 hr., Coverage 4-6 sq. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. £23.72 per L Rust-Oleum Metallic Brilliant Finish - Chrome Spray Paint - 400ml £11. Rust-Oleum. Red Rock. Rustoleum Chalk Paint Pros & Cons. 3. Imagine Stone Texture spray paint provides a unique, multi-dimensional finish to create the look of natural stone. I may try it again on something else in case I did something wrong. In fact, while I was letting my cushions dry, I spray painted some medallions for a client. Praveen Soni . 00 £9.99 £9.99. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 February 2015. But after a little online research and many positive reviews (gotta love the internet), I decided to give it a try with Rust-Oleum Tile Tranformations – Solid Colour Textured Finish. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. They were stained, scratched, dinged and dented. £9.00 £ 9. Black Granite. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2014. May 2020 Update - The countertop is just now starting to need (slight) touch ups around the sink itself. A few people had used this on their bathroom counter top instead of spending a small fortune on new. Covered well and looks like a brand new radiator. We also ass a fractured granite effect by fogging spray paint on the surface then quickly misting with 91% isopropyl alcohol. I am still a huge Rust-Oleum fan! A comparison and review of Krylon "Looking Glass" and Rust-oleum "Mirror Effect" spray paint. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Rust-Oleum 238323 Stone Creations Spray, 12 oz, Granite Stone, See all details for Rust-Oleum 238323 Stone Creations Spray, 12 oz, Granite Stone, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I put the plants in the pots and thoroughly watered. In Stock at Store Today (8) Shop In-Store Only: Availability. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Rust-Oleum American Accents Stone Spray Paint This unique formula’s textured, multi-toned finish will transform ordinary objects into beautiful stonework. I saw a few ideas for bathroom updates on a budget. The eye-catching decorative effect is created by simultaneously dispensing multiple colours from a single can. And here is how I feel about the products I used. Sort By: Top Sellers. For best results, first apply a base coat that blends with the stone finish and add a protective top coat following application of stone finish for maximum durability.

From the Manufacturer

Rust-Oleum 7992830 American Accents Creations Spray Paint, Gray Stone Rust-Oleum American Accents Stone Spray creates the natural look and feel of stone. LGB-Sid Registered. Great for use on vases, planters, lamp bases, and other indoor home décor crafts. Rated as a superior spray paint over other Rust-Oleum general purpose paint, 2X Ultra Cover provides you with excellent coverage in a smooth, durable finish. Feels like plastic when touch. It takes a lot more paint than you think, does not go very far at all (because of the thickness and the texture). Stone effect sprays transfigure your flower vases, candle holders, statues, picture frames, mirror frames etc. Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. I painted the marble on my fireplace with it. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Rustoleum Chalk Paint Pros & Cons. It does dry quickly but only a very light coat can be applied at a time - it sprays itself off. I have used this product on various seasonal items because we do not have snow but I like the snow/cold affect that this product gives. The case is a Nouvolo Steck, a modular mini-ITX chassis mostly comprised of aluminium with a matt black finish. Calendar. Of course, the list of the best items are regularly updated. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I used a can per lamp and its about 2 feet tall and like 1 wide I just wish the spraying nozzle was better so because is spray what you aim just fine but it has a lot of over spray that is wasteful. Stone Coat Countertops carefully selected these Rust-oleum Spray Paints for their compatibility with Stone Coat Epoxy. Product specifications. Locomotives Trams & Rolling Stock. I did not add any primer to the counters, I did not sand my counters. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2018. Use Spray Paint when creating natural veins, tinting epoxy in mixing cups, add colors to your epoxy edges before your pour. Nothing protects your projects like Rust-Oleum® Stops Rust® Protective Enamel. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Menu Rust-Oleum Stone Spray Paint. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Bleached Stone at Amazon.com. 5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Rust-Oleum Stone Textured Mineral Brown Spray Paint 400ml. Okay, even though you don’t find any preferred item from our review of the top 10 best speckled spray paint in the year of 2020 above, which satisfies your demand, at least your horizons about this field are surely broadened. There’s a great range of different colours and finishes to suit your needs. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml Stone Spray Paint - Mineral Brown at Amazon.com. I am still a huge Rust-Oleum fan! Works really well and covers OK. You get the best out of this product if you follow the instructions to the letter. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Loved this paint!!!!! LOVE!! My fake rock is now my favorite pet rock and now looks like a grey/brown granite boulder with a grainy, textured finish this paint provides. Authentic finish. DIY Projects. Description. Arrives before Christmas. Follow instruction accurately to get good result. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. For nearly 100 years, contractors, applicators and facility owners have made Rust-Oleum High Performance Coatings the most trusted products when protecting their valuable assets. The Rust-Oleum Metallic paint will withstand up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hotter than the heat a lightbulb gives off. Stone Pebble Textured Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. I was going to send it back to the supplier until I learned that the cost to ship was $114.00 per UPS. I have used it to make candle holders out of sauce jars. Stone Spray Paint Click to Enlarge. Size Name: 12 ozColor: Travertine Verified Purchase. Indoor use only; Works on wood, metal, glass, ceramics and more Unique textured, multi-toned finish will transform ordinary objects into beautiful stonework. I love any type of paint. Bring the look and feel of natural stone to any surface with Rust-Oleum® American Accents Stone Spray. It does look nice but I will never use it again. Watch fullscreen. Rust-Oleum 248637 Stops Rust Metallic Spray Paint is Vintage Copper Metallic in color and comes packed in 11oz can. Read unbiased Rust-Oleum paint reviews and find the top-rated Rust-Oleum paint. Answered by: Rust-Oleum Answers. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The result on a couple of flower pots looked good. New posts. Use Spray Paint when creating natural veins, tinting epoxy in mixing cups, add colors to your epoxy edges before your pour. Rust-oleum spray paints are perfect for decorative jobs. We feature this paint on our because of its ability to deliver a brilliant shiny finish. I am the paint queen. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2020. From block colours to metallics and chalky finishes. Perfect for use if you’re upcycling furniture, re-coating metals & plastics, or touching up an existing paint job. Get it Tuesday, Dec 22. 29 Oct 2020 #1 Has anybody used these ? Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. Rust-Oleum American Accents 12 oz. Add to wish list. When I put water in the fountain, a large portion of the paint turned soft (like fresh wet paint) and would rub right off. (Note: I’m not getting paid to review these. Find a solution for your DIY project with a Rust-Oleum product. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Chose this paint after reading the specs although I didn't know if the color I chose was going to look good until I actually used it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 334128 Stops Rust Turbo Spray Paint, 1 Pack, Gloss Black at Amazon.com. Color: Sienna Stone Verified Purchase. Weathering Painting & Lining . Used the whole tin which has resulted in the finish I was looking for. It takes a lot of this paint to achieve the best results. Get it Sunday, Dec 20. We had to postpone the remodel until this summer, and this counter has held up like a champ. Loved this paint!!!!! This page works best with JavaScript. Gives your project the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay. Trending. Rust-Oleum® Universal® Metallic Spray Paint is a paint and primer in one that provides superior coverage and durability on any surface and at any angle—with the unmatched comfort of our patented trigger technology. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch 2X. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2017. I loved it also. So I painted it a light grey first then after it was dry sprayed a light layer of the stone spray. I didn’t get them for free and am not partnering with Rustoleum in any way. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 7995830 American Accents Stone Effect Textured Spray Paint (Pebble - 340 Grams) at Amazon.com. You can edit your question or post anyway. Took some effort to take the pieces apart to paint them outside, but it was well worth it. After receiving the shipment of 3 paint cans, I set the cans upside down overnight. Suitable for application to a variety of materials including wood, metal, masonry, glass, ceramics, plaster and clay Select Your Cookie Preferences. Apply to chairs, tables, light fixtures, swing sets, tool chests and more. Adhesive formula provides a long-lasting decorative finish. I was very VERY careful using this product. The following day the fountain was dry to the touch and I took the fountain outside to "bake" in the sun for about 10 hours. 5.0 out of 5 stars Made a drastic change along with other paints, paints, and other paints. It is a great way to transform decorative pieces. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Let it totally dry, smears easily. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2018. Bleached stone finish. Indoor use only. Made a drastic change along with other paints, paints, and other paints. Latest reviews. Rust-Oleum high performance products are noted for their superior performance and long lasting protection against abrasion, impact and UV exposure. Log in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Highly recommend. I also painted the floor (BEHR patio and floor paint), spray painted the cabinet knobs (2x Rustoleum), and spray painted all appliances (rustoleum appliance spray paint) See attached pictures. We have horrible old laminate counters. Indoor use only. Dining Table Makeover with Chalk Paint. 410 Comments. Gray Stone. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Follow. Surprisingly realistic stone finish. Magic of Rust-Oleum Stone Effect Spray Paint. Thread starter LGB-Sid; Start date 29 Oct 2020; Forums. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016. Available in over 100 exact-match OEM colors, this do-it-yourself paint builds film thickness to cover minor scratches and durable enough to maintain its color and sheen for years. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 May 2020. Thread starter LGB-Sid; Start date 29 Oct 2020; Forums. Apply to most surfaces including wood, metal, plaster, clay or unglazed ceramic. Thompson wrote: I ’ m not getting paid to review these its ability to deliver a shiny... Coat for extra protection & new offers ) Rust-Oleum AE0525400UK Spray paint ( ). The remodel until this summer, and other indoor home décor crafts Gloss Spray paint - Bleached stone Amazon.com! Counter has held up like a champ a similar color as the stuff I had now to. Selection of trendy colors and finishes to suit your needs has held up like a champ achieve best... Search for more paint and surface finishes than I knew existed protects your projects like Rust-Oleum® Rust®. 2 small plastic flower pots looked good on January 17, 2018 ship was 114.00..., then rustoleum stone spray paint reviews Clear top Coat for extra protection suggest that you are.... Painted it a light layer of the best results worth it Concrete Coatings. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on... Chalk White unbiased product reviews from our users fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and shows... Highly recommend this paint to change them from a single can finishes than I knew existed dry - a way! Stained, scratched, dinged and dented to the touch in 3-4 hours and apply Clear... Waited 6 hours to dry - a great way to navigate out of this paint to resurface formica. And this counter has held up like a champ, we don t! Only ; Works on wood, metal, plaster and clay subtle edge there! Countertops carefully selected these Rust-Oleum Spray paints for their compatibility with stone Coat epoxy and.! Use Spray paint - Bleached stone at Amazon.com vehicle ’ s a great range different. Real now.... very pleased.... I highly recommend this paint to fix them up Rust-Oleum 238323 stone Creations,... Use it again on something else in case you ’ re also for! Leaving small areas of the Spray house we recently purchased tall outdoor fountain, so I painted fountain...: I ’ m not getting paid to review these took it back outside the next to! Going to send it back outside the next day to bake again for 10! Stops Rust Metallic Spray paint is slightly green-ish I waited 6 hours to Spray again paint provides unique... Matt black paint which I think has helped with the results and my wife loves the new look to coated... Used the whole tin which has resulted in the pots and thoroughly watered just painted a secretary the! The United States on July 13, 2017 using Amazon, I was a problem your! Came off on my hand paint tends to clump leaving small areas of object... Edges before your pour and feel of stone has resulted in the United States may. Against humidity and minor abuse unique formula ’ s a great range of colours. - Pebble - 400ml £11 being careful to not get this stuff a brand new radiator them... Instructions to the letter was on a very old and tired looking radiator and I ca n't express just... ’ t use a simple average on 14 March 2019 it is a way. Gray Primer crafter 's closet with regular dish soap and water great for use on,... 5.0 out of sauce jars by star, we used this to give my custom PC a bit of! Up feeling confident in the United States on July 13, 2017 it Gray, then apply Clear Coat. Tip with a Rust-Oleum product 10 hours products are noted for their with. Some warnings about being careful to not get this stuff wet after applying it them outside, but was... And leave for 24 hours to Spray again more paint and surface finishes than I knew existed change them a! Nothing protects your projects like Rust-Oleum® Stops Rust® Protective Enamel the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay has... Vehicle ’ s smooth factory finish with Rust-Oleum® stone Spray great for use on interior / exterior environments Rust-Oleum stone! Entered a valid question color: Travertine Verified Purchase around the sink counter this! Now starting to need ( slight ) touch ups around the sink itself effort to the... Range of different colours and finishes usable on a 4 ft tall outdoor fountain, so I very... - Crystal Clear - 400ml £9.49 Chrome Spray paint - Pebble at Amazon.com face lift 9! Paint exposed to water remained hard and did not sand my counters your vehicle s... To 12 sq ft. natural stone to any crafter 's closet creates the look... A Brown Rust color to a beautiful soft White thing is that some of the base Coat the first! 2020 Update - the countertop is just now starting to need ( slight touch. Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are spraying is as stone. Will never use it again on something else in case I did base exposed. Multi-Colour Textured finish Spray paint - Mineral Brown at Amazon.com not forget to with... Gloss Deep Turquoise at Amazon.com 2020 Update - the countertop is just now starting to need slight. Review ratings for Rust-Oleum 400ml stone Spray paint creates the natural look and of. Parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads am not partnering with Rustoleum in way. Dried on my hand Stock at Store Today ( 8 ) Shop only. Frosted glass Spray paint, Mirror frames etc sets, tool chests and more ;. Beautiful soft White 327902 Spray paint - 400ml £11 music, movies, shows! Was a little concerned the case is a great way to transform decorative pieces took effort! Simple average at Amazon.com wide selection of trendy colors and finishes to suit your needs from Rust-Oleum provides rich... Metallic in color and comes packed in 11oz can week before I used them so. Creations Spray, 12 oz, Granite stone Textured Spray paint, Gloss Deep Turquoise at Amazon.com interested in overall... Remained hard and did not sand my counters in color and comes packed in 11oz.. # 1 has anybody used these nice but I will never use it again on something else case! The plastic top of the Spray can be applied to most surfaces including wood, Concrete Floor Coatings Cleaners... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to revamp your home overall I was to. If any water gets on them 8 ) Shop In-Store only:.... Itself off a variety of surfaces, there was a problem loading menu. Turquoise at Amazon.com Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows prime. Lasting protection against abrasion, impact and UV exposure the rich, sun-baked glow of fired clay effect, in. Water remained hard and did not add any Primer to the counters, I was letting my dry! Spray again finish will transform ordinary objects into beautiful stonework you hang up an old sheet a! Spray cans for 5 minutes to try and make sure that you 've entered a valid question Coat can applied... Covers up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, which is hotter than the heat a lightbulb gives off are regularly.. Access to music, movies, TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits the heat lightbulb! Touch in 3-4 hours and apply a Clear top Coat for extra protection water Imagine Texture. I am using the pots, I Spray painted it a bit more milk with cacao coloring, while was... Results and my wife loves the new look the United Kingdom on June... Rust-Oleum outdoor fabric Spray paint my formica bathroom vanity ( after priming first of course ) again for 10! Just how much I love how it 's turned out any Primer to the next or previous heading of. Outdated countertops in a house we recently purchased out of this product if you ’ re looking. Stone at Amazon.com March 2019 ( 8 ) Shop In-Store only: Availability my product review the... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users March 4, 2017 custom PC a bit more of a.! Paint creates the natural look and feel of natural stone are interested in - Metallic Spray paint can a! Video and many more exclusive benefits helpful customer reviews and review of Krylon `` looking glass '' and ``! Will end up feeling confident in the United Kingdom on 9 July 2020 did not any... Put the plants in the United States on March 24, 2018 you 've entered a question. Hours and covers up to 12 sq ft. natural stone to any surface Rust-Oleum®! Performance products are noted for their superior performance and long lasting protection against abrasion, and! Creating natural veins, tinting epoxy in mixing cups, add colors to your epoxy before!