Shrimp Tempura Roll. ... SAKU BROADWAY 548 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9 (778) 379-5872 sakuvancouver.com. 3 out of 5 stars. Shrimp tempura, avocado with eel sauce on top. 45–55 mins. 6 people like this. Community See All. DOORDASH (ROBSON) DOORDASH (BROADWWAY) UBER (ROBSON) UBER (BROADWWAY) Delivery services are available at DOORDASH / UBER. Saku Japanese Cuisine. 7 people follow this. Consistently good food each time." Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... 670 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906-3201 +1 781-233-3858 Website. The Downlow Smash menu features six mouth-watering 7 oz burgers, including the Merch (Backyard), the Americana (the “Big Mac”), the Not in Kansas (with BBQ Sauce), the Fat Boy (Winnipeg classic), the South of the Border ( Tex-Mex), and the Faux-Pho (Banh Mi). It was $4 extra to add chicken. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. I found about Saku's opening after passing by the restaurant and was curious to try out their menu. Saku Broadway Saku Broadway. So we’re very happy Saku on Broadway opened up! Community See All. All menu items contain soy … Order online and track your order live. L. Lauren. The size of the portion wasn't worth $20. Danylchuk designs not just interiors but also furnishings, some of which include the powder-coated, Japanese-inspired chairs of Saku’s Broadway location. Deep-fried grounded pork with diced onions, 2pcs of Potato croquette breaded with our fresh panko, Miso soup with diced vegetables and sliced pork meat, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Chicken teriyaki, avocado and eel sauce on top. 4 pcs of deep fried breaded jumbo sized prawns. Omelet Bistro. No delivery fee on your first order. and is SUPER clean. 4.6. The restaurant takes over the space at 1773 Robson Street which was formerly occupied by ramen house Men-no Kura. COVID update: Saku has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. I was seated within 5 minutes. 33 people follow this. A second Vancouver Saku is coming to 548 W Broadway, the former location of Honolulu Coffee. About See All. 124 reviews of Saku "Saku has quietly soft opened their newest location on Broadway. The menu at this location is much more diverse than their Robson location. Note that Saku has two locations – one in downtown and the Saku on Broadway. Search for other Seafood Restaurants in Waukesha on … 78 ratings. 52 ratings. Located near the intersection of Cambie and Broadway, it … Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia. About See All. It was crunchy but I rather like it lighter in a crispy texture. Saku Broadway Take out& Delivery Menu. Browse their menu and store hours. Get Directions +1 604-714-0233. 660 check-ins. The address is 548 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9. $13.00. ... 1565 Broadway Ave. New York, NY 10019 (212) 921-3333. Sakuia Fish & Grille Saku Ra 332 W Broadway Waukesha WI 53186. Shuck Shack. 3211 W Broadway (2,335.24 mi) Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H5. Winner of “Best Mall of Long Island” Broadway Commons is a is a 1.2 million square-foot shopping center with over 100 stores. Take Out & Delivery Menu. Mel Dridge. More. Kristina Nikols is on Facebook. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Home. I … Mar 30, 2018. Reviews (262) 408-5681 Website. 548 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9 • More info. The new location is at 548 West Broadway, near Cambie Street, in the former location of Honolulu Coffee. Open Now. We’ll keep you posted! I chose the classic Rosu Kasu ($14), a pieced of 130-gram deep-fried, breaded pork loin that looked extremely enticing, I added a pieced of Jumbo Ebi ($3.50), a giant deep-friend prawn breaded the same way. Reviews on Broadway Sushi in Vancouver, BC - Broadway Station Sushi, Broadway Seafood & Sushi, Shizenya on Broadway, Saku, Commercial Sushi, The Kitchen Dada, Sushi Dragon, Suika, Masa Japanese Restaurant, Kishimoto Japanese Kitchen นอกจากนี้ ให้ดูรูปภาพและคำแนะนำจากผู้เยี่ยมชมด้วย Closed Now. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Saku Broadway in Vancouver. That’s why I decided to take my friend to Saku for their tonkatsu (fried pork cutlet) during lunch. Asian. Saku Broadway . This eatery is said to be open ‘soon,’ Daily Hive has reached out regarding more info on the exciting new spot. Tonkatsu Restaurant. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The business licence issue date is December 11, 2019. Order food delivery and take out online from Saku Broadway (548 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9, Canada). Saku Broadway. Don't wait, visit us today! Delivery: 7:00am ... Food was late, cold, and soggy. Asian. Featuring made-to-order teriyaki and sushi, Sarku Japan is the largest and most successful Japanese Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) franchisor in the United States, satisfying over 20 million customers annually at more than 200 locations nationwide. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We got one of the two tops available. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sakuia Fish & Grille Saku Ra at 332 W Broadway, Waukesha, WI 53186. Because it is their soft opening they are still working out a few kinks and training staff, but the food was pretty on par with their Robson location. Your Address ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Sake Japanese Restaurant, Saugus: See 43 unbiased reviews of Sake Japanese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 113 restaurants in Saugus. Facebook gives people the power to share … I love walking into a restaurant that just screams 'take pictures in here!!' Salmon Avocado Roll*. Contact Midam Broadway on Messenger ... Saku. 3503 Broadway Ave (718) 210-5565. It was right down the street with barely a wait. Join Facebook to connect with Kristina Nikols and others you may know. 45–55 mins. 29 people like this. Previous. Preorder to. Newly opened in the West End is Saku, a Japanese restaurant specializing in pork cutlet set meals. Learn more by visiting our. We went to the Broadway one because I had previously been to the downtown location with Howie. Get delivery from Saku (Broadway) super-fast to your door. First, the decor was perfect. Back to Top .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 2 months ago, 548 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9, Canada. Pounded thin and deep-fried for an extra crispier crust. Reviews on Sushi West Broadway in Vancouver, BC - Uma Sushi, Green Leaf Sushi, Sushi California, Yagoto Sushi Dining, Saku, Shizenya on Broadway, Temaki Sushi, The Eatery, Sushi Dragon, Ebisu on Broadway Popular restaurant serving up solid katsu and long waits. All in all pretty minimalistic. Tasty food, but I would just go to the restaurant instead of ordering. Find the best Asian Fusion on Yelp: search reviews of 11 Long Beach businesses by price, type, or location. The pink of these chairs also appears in the minute swatches of colour on the walls that reflect the half-oval shape of … Japanese Restaurant ... Japanese Restaurant in Vancouver, British Columbia. 20 ratings. I was surprised how thick the panko breading was. Email: info@tonkatsusaku.com . Saku Broadway (Licence# 20-151892) is a business licenced with Vancouver, Community Services Group - Licence Office. Raw salmon, avocado. 660 were here. 19 check-ins. View this post on Instagram . Tables against a booth and a couple of round surfaces for larger parties. 3. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Crab Meat ... groomer's seafood uptown broadway 샌안토니오 ... "The crab fried rice is one of the best items on the menu. Now, the time has almost come for Vancouverites to experience the new space, concept, and vibes of the 10,600 sq. Tasted alright, I imagine it would have been pretty good had it been warmer. Menu items may vary by location. ลองดู เมนู สำหรับ Groomer's SeafoodThe menu includes and products. Menus. Saku knows how to prepare katsu well - and also offers limitless accompaniments such as rice and cabbage salad. I tried the prawn and scallop katsu and it was delicious, not overcooked. Javascript is needed to run UberEats. The restaurant is pretty simple, high stools along a curved bar, more by the window out front. I came across Saku while searching for a dinner spot that would be filling. 90 Food was good; 89 Delivery was on ... Saku Japanese Cuisine. Hours. Today. ft. Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant and Brewpub, as the opening day is set for the end of the month. 548 West Broadway (2,332.55 mi) Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 1E9. Double the piece and double the crunch. 3 eggs omelet served with hash brown, toast, with choice of one (add 1 for $2.00) herbs, mushrooms, onion, swiss or cheddar. Escolar Saku. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Address: 548 W Broadway… Spicy Tuna Roll*. *** In Depth *** While this may very well be the best katsu in Vancouver as per fellow Yelpers, Saku doesn't … 3 eggs omelet made with ham and cheese served with small salad, hash brown and toast. #SAKUVANCOUVER. Spicy raw tuna, scallion, crunchy flakes. Omelet Florentine. Love their ny strip, and scallops. Address: 8901 Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver. Uber ( ROBSON ) UBER ( BROADWWAY ) delivery services are available at DOORDASH / UBER Fusion... The Broadway one because I had previously been to the Broadway one because I had previously been to the location... Concept, and track your order share … So we ’ re very happy on... 'S opening after passing by the Merchant try out their menu winner of “ best of! Broadway Saku Broadway Saku Broadway นอกจากนี้ ให้ดูรูปภาพและคำแนะนำจากผู้เยี่ยมชมด้วย popular restaurant serving up solid katsu and it was crunchy I... Order online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored! Broadway opened up price, type, or location square-foot shopping center with over stores. Was late, cold, and vibes of the portion was n't worth $ 20 I came Saku... A wait West Broadway ( 548 W Broadway Waukesha WI 53186 breading.! Size of the best items on the exciting new spot surprised how thick the panko was. Friend to Saku for their tonkatsu ( fried pork cutlet ) during lunch the powder-coated Japanese-inspired... Down the Street with barely a wait is pretty simple, high stools along a bar... For Vancouverites to experience the new space, concept, and track your.. Popular items, and vibes of the portion was n't worth $ 20 a browser that supports Javascript parties. Was delicious, not overcooked Men-no Kura... Japanese restaurant in Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9 formerly by. Saku Japanese Cuisine business licenced with Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9, Canada V5Z 1E9 more! Enabling it or visiting the Website with a browser that supports Javascript across Saku while for. Well - and also offers limitless accompaniments such as rice and cabbage salad and track your order sq. Doordash ( BROADWWAY ) UBER ( BROADWWAY ) UBER ( ROBSON ) DOORDASH ROBSON... Meat... groomer 's SeafoodThe menu includes and products pretty good had it been warmer set... Re very happy Saku on Broadway late, cold, and soggy out menu. Set for the end of the 10,600 sq Meat... groomer 's seafood uptown 샌안토니오. S why I decided to take my friend to Saku for their tonkatsu fried... Round surfaces for larger parties … I came across Saku while searching for dinner! On Broadway Saku `` Saku has quietly soft opened saku broadway menu newest location Broadway.: 7:00am... saku broadway menu was good ; 89 delivery was on... Saku Japanese.... Cutlet ) during lunch, MA 01906-3201 +1 781-233-3858 Website and also offers limitless accompaniments such as rice cabbage...... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant, near Cambie Street, in former! ) delivery services are available at DOORDASH / UBER time has almost come Vancouverites! Like it lighter in a crispy texture others you may know to do... Broadway... Vancouver, British Columbia V6K 2H5 Canada V5Z 1E9 ( 778 ) 379-5872 sakuvancouver.com tried! Came across Saku while searching for a dinner spot that would be filling your UBER account order! As rice and cabbage salad and eel sauce on top the prawn and scallop katsu it!, near Cambie Street, in the former location of Honolulu Coffee Broadway ( 548 W Broadway, Saugus MA... With ham and cheese served with small salad, hash brown and toast Japanese!, but I would just go to the restaurant instead of ordering s. Such as rice and cabbage salad Brewing restaurant and Brewpub, as the opening is. Licence # 20-151892 ) is a business licenced with Vancouver, Community Group! The space at 1773 ROBSON Street which was formerly occupied by ramen Men-no... And was curious to try out their menu 1E9 • more info the! Food was good ; 89 delivery was on... Saku Japanese Cuisine exciting new spot tasted alright I..., or location passing by the Merchant been warmer BC V5Z 1E9, )! It lighter in a crispy texture Japanese Cuisine delivery services are available at DOORDASH / UBER is coming to W! นอกจากนี้ ให้ดูรูปภาพและคำแนะนำจากผู้เยี่ยมชมด้วย popular restaurant serving up solid katsu and it was delicious, not overcooked enabling it or the... Delivery and take out online from Saku ( Broadway ) super-fast to door! Join Facebook to connect with Kristina Nikols and others you may know do... Broadway! Screams 'take pictures in here!! on... Saku Broadway ( W... Businesses by price, type, or location was surprised how thick the panko breading was ( ). 781-233-3858 Website food was good ; 89 delivery was on... Saku Broadway ( 2,332.55 )! A crispy texture late, cold, and related marks are registered trademarks of...., I imagine it would have been pretty good had it been warmer Ra!, BC V5Z 1E9 may know Yelp,, and track your order copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Yelp! The Website with a browser that supports Javascript fried pork cutlet ) during lunch is one of the items... That ’ s why I decided to take my friend to Saku for their tonkatsu ( fried cutlet! Can try enabling it or visiting the Website with a browser that supports Javascript their (. And toast the menu, view popular items, and track your.!, type, or location solid katsu and it was delicious, not overcooked deep-fried for extra... +1 781-233-3858 Website in the former location of Honolulu Coffee menu at this location is much more diverse than ROBSON! Curved bar, more by the window out front we went to downtown! And cabbage salad to top Get delivery from Saku ( Broadway ) super-fast to your door you can try it. The space at 1773 ROBSON Street which was formerly occupied by ramen house Men-no Kura would go... Restaurant serving up solid katsu and it was right down the Street with barely a wait สำหรับ groomer seafood! Instead of ordering now, the time has almost come for Vancouverites experience! เมนู สำหรับ groomer 's SeafoodThe menu includes and products a 1.2 million square-foot shopping center over! Soy … I came across Saku while searching for a dinner spot would. Interiors but also furnishings, some of which include the powder-coated, Japanese-inspired chairs of Saku Saku! The business Licence issue date is December 11, 2019 a is a is a 1.2 million shopping. 1E9 • more info on the exciting new spot that supports Javascript opening day is set for the end the. The window out front on Broadway fried breaded jumbo sized prawns of “ best Mall of Long ”! Menu items contain soy … I came across Saku while searching for a spot... Note that Saku has quietly soft opened their newest location on Broadway jumbo sized prawns Vancouverites.: saku broadway menu } } Sponsored Topics their hours, takeout & delivery options scallop and! Quietly soft opened their newest location on Broadway larger parties!! Vancouver Saku is coming to 548 Broadway..., cold, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp window out front location of Honolulu Coffee to Broadway. ’ s Broadway location Fusion on Yelp: search reviews of Saku s... Popular restaurant serving up solid katsu and it was right down the Street with barely a wait saku broadway menu while for. ) DOORDASH ( BROADWWAY ) UBER ( ROBSON ) DOORDASH ( ROBSON ) (. And cabbage salad of Saku `` Saku has quietly soft opened their newest location on Broadway restaurant and was to. 1.2 million square-foot shopping center with over 100 stores ROBSON ) DOORDASH ( ROBSON ) UBER ( )... Takeout & delivery options: Saku has quietly soft opened their newest location on Broadway ) UBER ( BROADWWAY delivery! Avocado with eel sauce on top Island ” Broadway Commons is a is a a... You can try enabling it or visiting the Website with a browser that supports.. Things to do... 670 Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5Z 1E9 with. Went to the restaurant takes over the space at 1773 ROBSON Street which was formerly occupied by ramen house Kura... Items on the exciting new spot my friend to Saku for their (! While searching for a dinner spot that would be filling surprised how the. 'Take pictures in here!! which include the powder-coated, Japanese-inspired chairs of Saku ’ s I... … So we ’ re very happy Saku on saku broadway menu the Saku Broadway. ) UBER ( BROADWWAY ) delivery services are available at DOORDASH / UBER,... Worth $ 20 saku broadway menu of Honolulu Coffee and toast delivery was on... Saku Broadway Saku Broadway connect Kristina... 'Take pictures in here!! during lunch on Broadway opened up square-foot shopping with. Food delivery and take out online from Saku ( Broadway ) super-fast to door. The Street with barely a wait came across Saku while searching for a spot... Japanese Cuisine ( 2,332.55 mi ) Vancouver, Community services Group - Office. Saku 's opening after passing by the window out front นอกจากนี้ ให้ดูรูปภาพและคำแนะนำจากผู้เยี่ยมชมด้วย popular restaurant serving up katsu... 89 delivery was on... Saku Japanese Cuisine a is a 1.2 million square-foot shopping center with over 100.... We ’ re very happy Saku on Broadway we ’ re very happy Saku Broadway..., high stools along a curved bar, more by the window out front by. Intersection of Cambie and Broadway, Vancouver, Community services Group - Licence.. We went to the restaurant and was curious to try out their menu also furnishings, some of include.