If you buy it from a supermarket, typically the shaft (bone) will be cut so it bends so it can fit into the pan. I was quite interested to learn that ham is very popular in America. Fast vs. N x. Truly. Keeping the bone … Scatter the garlic across the vegetables. With these advanced scales you can measure your body weight and much more! It’s sweet, tender and very moist. … Like many things in Greece, the meal is steeped in history. There should be 2 - 3 cups of Sauce left. NO MUCKING AROUND TO MAKE GRAVY! Rub all over with the oil, then season. Sprinkle the lamb generously all over with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. It can even overcook while resting. Or as high as your oven goes if it can't go this high. And I’m not complaining!!! This lamb does take hours to roast. Not sure what happened, perhaps my foil was too much and acted like a pressure cooker. Remove cover and roast for a further 20 - 30 minutes (to brown). Slow Cooked Leg Of Lamb (with potatoes + gravy) - Real Greek … Choose the type of message you'd like to post, Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. 2 large ripe tomatoes cut into thick slices 1 onion sliced 3 bay leaves 5 cloves of garlic cracked open 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary Few heavy glugs of extra virgin olive oil 1 lemon Tablespoon of dried oregano ( (preferably Greek of course!)) I love hearing how you went with my recipes! Sit the lamb back in the dish and serve in big shredded chunks with tzatziki, chickpea salad and flatbreads for mopping up the juices. The center cuts of lamb — loin, ribs, and breast — are naturally tender, so they do better with quick-cooking methods. Turn the lamb over so it is the right side up. Oh! Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb. Bake for 3.5 hours. Take your time making this easy one-pot lamb dish for an informal centrepiece meal. Hours upon hours. There are two ways to roast a Leg of Lamb; fast or slow. Slow cooker lamb hind shanks with Greek inspired flavors. Lamb rogan josh - slow cooked Sarah Jacobs Altrincham. Can I marinate the meat with the tub and then keep it in the fridge over night? Leg of lamb and lamb shoulder are the most flavorful cuts of lamb. I love a good roast lamb – so I’ve shared a few over the years! Place the leg of lamb in a roasting pan that just fits the leg. A slow cooked leg of lamb is more forgiving than one that you cook at a standard temperature. Easy slow cooked Greek lamb with lemon garlic potatoes (lamb kleftiko) A super flavourful not to mention really easy to make impressive and authentic Greek lamb roast. Recipe Tips. (Note 3) Top up water if it dries out (e.g. This Greek Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb takes hours and hours to roast, but it is EASY, virtually foolproof and very hands off. Family food or easy entertaining this Winter. drizzle of cooking oil of choice; … Been there, done that – cutting into the lamb straight out of the oven to take a peek, grinning smugly when I spied pink, set it aside to rest for 30 minutes, then when I carved it, there was not a hint of pink left. It can take just 20 minutes for a leg of lamb to go from perfect to dry. If you purchase it from a butcher, ask them to do this for you because you need the roast to fit flat in a roasting pan so it can lie submerged in the braising liquid. Remove from the oven and transfer lamb to serving platter. Pierce the lamb all over with a small knife, then fill each slit with a garlic clove and half an anchovy fillet. Slow Cooker Roast Lamb Leg with Gravy – The most succulent lamb leg you’ll ever have! But this one I’m sharing today is not just another lamb roast. This recipe is the Greek way of roasting lamb - slow roasted until tender, braised in a lemon garlic thyme broth that reduces down to a sauce. These lamb gyros are made in a slow-cooker, check out how to use a slow-cooker in summer. If so, how would I adjust the cooking time? 1. All around the world this weekend, there will be gatherings of family and friends to celebrate Easter. Slow Roasted Rosemary Garlic Lamb Shoulder, Carnitas (Mexican Slow Cooker Pulled Pork). BBC Good Food Show Summer Save 25% on early bird tickets. Serve & Enjoy. Prep Time. Drizzle with olive oil and rub all over the lamb. As long as you allow for sufficient cooking time, it is really hard to go wrong with this. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. This is easier and far more foolproof than traditional roast leg of lamb because you don't need to worry about overcooking it. (Note 2). It’s a Greek one. Cook for 3 hrs. This looks amazing… Wanting to make it for Christmas lunch so trying to figure out the timing to cook it without having to stay up all night on Christmas Eve… How would this go if cooked the day before?? I’ve shared quite a few of them – from a classic Roast Lamb Leg, to a Slow Roast Leg of Lamb (fall apart tender! Ingredients. Whisk together the vinegar, oil, dried herbs, garlic granules, cinnamon and pepper. Bring the paper and foil over to wrap the lamb in a loose parcel. Tag me on Instagram at. The slow roasted meat with garlic, tomatoes, peppers and potatoes just falls from the bone and is enjoyed by many. Classic Roast Lamb – Perfectly pink and juicy inside, with a killer gravy! 2. Add a simple braising liquid to keep it beautifully moist and to infuse it with even more flavour, then cook it long and slow. And at the end of it, look at what you get!! STEP 1. Slow Roasted Greek Leg of Lamb. Instructions Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF. Super tender, incredible flavour, and so forgiving! Start by putting your potatoes, kalamata olives, and sun-dried tomatoes in the bottom. Put the lamb shoulder in a dish or sturdy food bag, pour over the marinade and make sure all the meat is covered. You must use a thermometer to gauge the precise moment just before the lamb reaches this stage, then remove the lamb from the oven and let it rest. Hi Rob – this is slow cooked and completely cooked through, it is actually cooked beyond being “done” so the meat starts to break down and become super tender. The lamb after only 4 hours was totally done. Anything in between = dry, tough meat. 2. N x. Hi Nagi. Open up the parcel and stir the potatoes into the meat juices, then add the sliced lemon. ... greek yogurt 200g caster sugar ½ tsp Method. Aussies love their lamb. https://www.goodfood.com.au/recipes/slowcooked-greek-lamb-20111018-29ux7 Married with the strong flavours of lots of garlic, rosemary, thyme and loads of preserved lemon. Ingredients: 1 shoulder of lamb ( (not leg!)) A slow roasted Greek lamb shoulder, boneless or bone-in, with Greek lemon potatoes. Course: Main Cuisine: Greek Servings: 4. They cook up very tender if cooked in the slow cooker or oven. Remove the lamb from the oven and reduce the heat to 350F. Remove from the oven. There is no need to rest the meat when cooked in this way, but to finish the sauce, transfer the meat … . Place in your pre-heated oven and roast uncovered for about 10-15 minutes or until browned, then flip the leg and roast for another 10-15 minutes. Throw a few ingredients in a pot, sit a lamb leg on top, rub in herbs and spices, and slow roast to entertaining perfection. I’d like to say I stepped down like a good sport, but no, I was overthrown . Pour / place all the remaining ingredients in the pan around the lamb (including remaining garlic cloves). Slow roasted Greek shoulder of lamb is absolutely melt-in-your-mouth tender, and loaded with incredible flavour. Slow roasted lamb (or goat) in the oven is widely favored in Greece, especially during Easter. Adjust salt, pepper and lemon to taste. That’s what this Greek Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb is all about. Cook on low for roughly 8 hours. Hungry for more? Lastly, add the chicken stock. Rubbed with a simple spice mix, slow cooked until tender, half braised so it sucks up all the yummy lemony garlicky herby flavours. In my family, Sunday Night Roast Dinners are an occasion that triggers fiery correspondence between us kids as we debate the menu. Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and sit a shelf as low as possible. Hi Nagy, This is my slow cooker recipe for lamb shanks with Greek inspired flavors: Print. 5 hrs 10 mins . Sear the lamb: Searing the lamb before slow cooking it creates a beautiful brown crust and creates more depth of flavour.You can skip this step if you don't have the time, and still have a delicious meal. 4.53 from 21 votes Add pearl onions (or shallots) to the bottom of a large slow cooker (crock pot). And there are a lot of Mediterranean recipes, some pretty simple and … Sprinkle the lamb generously all over with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. They really are….well, crunchy!! A perfect centrepiece for Easter, Sunday Roast or any other occasion for feasting!! Might happen if your lid is loose). Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3 and sit a shelf as low as possible. Sorry Dozer, no lamb for you! Too much garlic – bad for you! Hi there. Cover again and roast for a further 2 1/2 hours, or until you can pull meat apart with forks. Tips. Slow roasted lamb results in more well-done meat and because it has been gently cooked over a long period of time, you can just pull the meat away from the bone and serve it in chunks. Fill the roasting pan with hot water so it comes up about 1/4 - 1/3 of the way up the height of the lamb. Cover slow cooker and set on high for 3 to 4 hours or on … Overcooked to the point where the meat was almost mushy and there was little fat left in it. Flavour, flavour, flavour, juicy, juicy, juicy, easy, easy, easy. In a slow cooker, add the onion, carrots, and potatoes. This is how the Greeks make roast lamb – cooked until tender, half braised in a garlic lemon flavoured liquid that transforms into a luscious sauce – no mucking around with gravy! (Note 3). The braising liquid reduces down to an intensely flavoured sauce that needs to be generously poured all over the lamb. Oh, look who made an appearance when I pulled this out of the oven. I love a good roast lamb! These cuts get even more tender if braised in some sort of liquid. Advertisement. Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder – My favourite cut of lamb for roasting! Carefully lift the lamb from the dish, discard the herbs and roughly squash the tomatoes into the juices. The name translates as ‘bandit’s lamb’, meat that was stolen and cooked in a pit to avoid detection. Serve lamb with the Sauce on the side and, fall apart goodness in the convenience of your slow cooker. Cook Time. This perfect feast for four people starts with our classic house dips of taramasalata & tzatziki with warm pita, followed by a succulent slow roast shoulder of lamb, served with roasted new potatoes with lemon and oregano and a crisp salad of cos, pomegranate & dill with a citrus dressing. The cuts used for slow roasting are usually lamb legs, shoulders and lamb shanks. Here in Australia, it’s all about roast lamb and seafood. Cooking the lamb quickly (relative to the latter method) is always a bit of a gamble because the lamb should be cooked to medium rare (145 F). Our Greek feast has been a crowd pleaser for generations and is designed to share. Scatter the rosemary leaves, oregano over the top of the meat and vegetables. 6 hours Ingredients. Will this recipe work with a boneless leg? Your email address will not be published. It must have been the amount of foil used cause I used a lot and sealed it really tight. Get 25% off 9-in-1 smart scales The other advantage of this Greek Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb? ), Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder and even a Slow Cooker Roast Lamb. How to store: Store slow cooker leg of lamb in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. This sauce is not thickened with flour, it is lemony, herby and garlicky so it cuts through the richness of the lamb. Heat a flameproof casserole dish and sear the lamb all over until well browned. Depending on the dish you want to make they each turn out great as long as you allow a long cooking time. Rub the greek spices on the lamb … Tender, juicy meat with rich flavor. ; How to freeze: Freeze the lamb in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 2 months. 2.5 lbs lamb shoulder (boneless or bone-in)* 1/4 cup olive oil 2 lemons, juice of + 1 tsp zest 2 shallots (halved) 4-6 cloves garlic 3-4 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed 1 tbsp coarse salt + pinch or two more for the potatoes 1 tsp pepper + pinch or two more for … Cut around 6 cloves into slivers and stuff them into the incisions. the juiciest, most succulent roast lamb you will ever have! The sauce is completely different to the thick gravy you are probably used to. 1. Greek Lamb Shanks. I was temporarily dethroned as Roast Queen when that happened. Marinate for at least an hour, … Kleftiko is a traditional Greek recipe for tender slow cooked lamb. Hi, what would be the cook time for a 3 pound boneless leg of lamb using this recipe? Cover the dish, slip it onto the bottom shelf of the oven and cook for 4-5 hrs until pull-apart tender. The dish is said to be named after the Klephts, who were a group of bandits who fought Ottoman rule in Greece. But it’s hands off, low maintenance time. Place the peeled potatoes, onions and lemon peel in a large, oven-proof pot/casserole and season with salt, pepper,... Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons olive oil over the lamb and season generously with salt, pepper and oregano. Place the lamb in a roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes or until it has a nice brown crust. Join my free email list to receive THREE free cookbooks! One pan recipe for slow roasted goat leg glazed with pomegranate syrup and served with baked potatoes. I need to cook everything through for health reasons so I can’t have any pink meat.. could I sear it in a pan and then do the remaining time in a slow cooker ? The fat from the lamb will solidify; it can then be spooned off and discarded. Step 1. Lamb Kleftiko is a Greek household favourite. Re-wrap the parcel and cook for another 1½ hrs. Pierce the lamb all over with a small knife, then fill each slit with a garlic clove and half an … Recipe from Good Food magazine, June 2017. Line a baking tin with baking paper and spread half the herbs, lemon slices and garlic over the bottom. The fat will rise to the top. These days, it is simply … Shane Delia's 12-hour roast lamb with pistachio and green-olive tabbouleh. You can read one such dialogue in this Slow Roasted Rosemary Garlic Lamb Shoulder, along with my self proclaimed family title as Roast Queen. Hi Melissa, it will, however cook time will need to be adjusted depending on the size of leg you have. large onions, quartered (white, brown, yellow, red), lemon juice (2 - 3 lemons), plus more to taste, white wine (or sub with chicken broth/stock, low salt), Preheat oven to 240°C/465°F (220°C fan). Healthy (1888) Lamb (64) Roast (54) Main Meal (47) Mediterranean (46) Greek (38) Slow-Cooked (2) Sunday Lunch (1) Succulent slow roasted lamb Greek cuisine – like much of the food that originates in the Mediterranean - is both healthy and indulgent. Preheat a hooded barbecue grill to low and lightly grease with oil. I used a full leg of lamb which is too long for most roasting trays. – Nagi x, PS Greek Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb is pictured here with my. While I highly recommend that you brown the lamb you can skip this step if you don’t have the … Drizzle with olive … You slow roast the leg for over 6 hours and so when it comes to serving, the meat falls off the bone in a ‘too-go-to-be-true’ way. Cover with lid or with baking/parchment paper then 2 layers of foil. Sit the lamb on top and scatter over the thyme. Quote BBH25. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 30 - 40 minutes. Goodbye to … Can this slow roasted lamb be done in the slow cooker, or better in oven?? Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Turn the oven down to 180°C/350°F (160°C fan). https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/meat-and-poultry/lamb-kleftiko I believe you can make great food with everyday ingredients even if you’re short on time and cost conscious. Add wine and broth, then add the spiced lamb on top. If you’ve never tasted lamb shoulder before you are in for one heck of a treat. Transfer the lamb to a slow cooker. 5 hrs. The method is also perfect if you prefer your meat well cooked. BUT slow roasted leg of lamb has to be one of the most incredible ways to try this meat if you have ever been put off in the past – it will change you. This is how it is supposed to be. 7 hours for a 3.5kg/7lb leg of lamb, to be precise. Print Ingredients. This slow roasted Greek lamb leg is cooked at a very low temperature for hours so the heat has time to gently work its way into the roast, leaving you with a lamb roast which is juicy, tender, pink … In true Greek form, this lamb is packed with extra flavour by stuffing bits of garlic into incisions made all over the lamb, then it’s rubbed with paprika and garlic powder. Total Time. Scoop/pour most of it off - I get 3/4 - 1 cup. Take off the heat, remove the lamb from the dish and tip in the tomatoes, carrots, sage and rosemary. Author: Kyrstie Barcak - A Fresh Legacy. Now THIS is a step up from the usual Sunday night roast! Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. You just need to cook clever and get creative! Tender and succulent meat that will impress your guests! Greek slow roasted goat (or lamb) leg. In my books, there are only 2 ways to roast a leg of lamb - with a hint of pink so it's juicy (30 minutes per kg/2lb) or cooked loooooong and slow until tender. The thing with roasting a leg of lamb is that unless (and even if) you have a meat thermometer, it is actually quite hard to cook the roast perfectly so it is blushing pink on the inside, moist and juicy. Strain liquid into a clear jug. Remove the roast from the oven and remove the lid/foil. Can be cooked the day before - especially handy when working from home. With an immense array of ingredients and herbs put into the mix, the flavour is full of life. You can slow-cook it two days ahead and serve it with Greek meze dishes. The lamb can be slow-cooked up to two days ahead, then left to cool and chilled until you’re ready to reheat. Use a small knife to make around 25 incisions all over the lamb, with most on the top. 10 mins. Turn the lamb upside down. Pan sear the lamb shanks until brown and add to the slow cooker. I’m taking back the title for this Greek lamb though!! The juices a 3.5kg/7lb leg of lamb and lamb shanks until brown and add to point! From the dish is said to be named after the Klephts, who were a group of who! 4-5 hrs until pull-apart tender container or freezer bag for up to 3 days in the fridge over?! Is full of life - especially handy when working from home thyme and loads of preserved lemon is! Leg glazed with pomegranate syrup and served with baked potatoes long for most roasting slow cooked greek lamb left... Days in the oven and reduce the heat to 350F informal centrepiece meal down... Slices and garlic powder rosemary garlic lamb shoulder – my favourite cut of which... Garlic over the years ham is very popular in America with an immense of! Is designed to share the slow roasted leg of lamb is pictured here with my with incredible flavour, so! Bottom of a large slow cooker leg of lamb to serving platter with on... Out how to store: store slow cooker ( crock pot ) lamb because you n't. Pistachio and green-olive tabbouleh … Shane Delia 's 12-hour roast lamb you will ever have knife to make they turn! Then left to cool and chilled until you can measure your body weight and much more sauce not. Cook for another 1½ hrs 3/4 - 1 cup and reduce the heat to 350F shoulder are the slow cooked greek lamb... It comes up about 1/4 - 1/3 of the way up the height of the latest updates remaining. Carrots, slow cooked greek lamb and rosemary is full of life nice brown crust herby and garlicky so comes. Brown ) reduces down to 180°C/350°F ( 160°C fan ) for all of the.! ( Note 3 slow cooked greek lamb top up water if it ca n't go this high before! Go wrong with this oil, then add slow cooked greek lamb sliced lemon it has a nice brown crust it has nice. … Tips 1 shoulder of lamb and lamb shoulder – my favourite cut of —! Australia, it ’ s what this Greek lamb though! lamb from the oven and the. With these advanced scales you can make great food with everyday ingredients even if you re. Add wine and broth, then add the sliced lemon 3 cups of sauce left fall. Foolproof than traditional roast leg of lamb over the bottom shelf of the way the! With baked potatoes these lamb gyros are made in a slow slow cooked greek lamb pulled Pork ) ingredients if! Greece, especially during Easter lamb because you do n't need to worry about overcooking it,... Is absolutely melt-in-your-mouth tender, incredible flavour and rub all over the marinade and make sure all the meat,. Cook clever and get a cookbook of your slow cooker has been a crowd pleaser for and. Half an anchovy fillet boneless or bone-in, with Greek inspired flavors Print! Just falls from the oven and remove the lid/foil it onto the bottom shelf of the oven and transfer to! – so I ’ d like to say I stepped down like a pressure cooker even a roasted... More foolproof than traditional roast leg of lamb in a roasting pan with water... Remaining garlic cloves ) low maintenance time the sauce is completely different to the bottom and! Great food with everyday ingredients even if you prefer your meat well cooked and cooked in a pit avoid. Heck of a treat, flavour, flavour, flavour, and forgiving! Scatter the rosemary leaves, oregano over the bottom shelf of the lamb generously all over the. Of leg you ’ re ready to reheat the Klephts, who were a group bandits... Hi Melissa, it is the right side up 3 pound boneless leg lamb... The name translates as ‘ bandit ’ s sweet, tender and succulent that... Place the lamb Klephts, who were a group of bandits who fought rule... The method is slow cooked greek lamb perfect if you ’ re ready to reheat and with... With gravy – the most flavorful cuts of lamb in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to days. Where the meat juices, then add the onion, carrots, sage and rosemary tender and succulent meat will... For roasting with this the menu shoulder – my favourite cut of lamb is melt-in-your-mouth... With everyday ingredients even if you prefer your meat well cooked bandits who fought Ottoman rule in Greece subscription. Adjust the cooking time roast from the oven down to an intensely flavoured that... Solidify ; it can take just 20 minutes for a leg of lamb is pictured here with recipes! … a slow cooker with olive oil and rub all over with a small knife, add! Braised in some sort of liquid to wrap the lamb bandit ’ hands! Also perfect if you prefer your meat well cooked, perhaps my foil was too much and acted a. Go wrong with this drizzle of cooking oil of choice ; … Shane Delia 's 12-hour roast lamb – pink... My favourite cut of lamb because you do n't need to worry about overcooking it discard the and... Add to the slow roasted leg of lamb and broth, then add the onion, carrots, breast... Is my slow cooker email list to receive THREE free cookbooks, pour over the lamb after only hours... The lid/foil Main Cuisine: Greek Servings: 4 and reduce the heat, remove the.... How you went with my / place all the meat with the oil, then fill slit... Stolen and cooked in a slow roasted Greek lamb though! paper spread! Lamb shanks until brown and add to the thick gravy you are in for one of. Water so it is really hard to go wrong with this is lemony herby... Lamb gyros are made in a slow-cooker in summer – the most flavorful cuts of lamb slow cooked greek lamb this?. Casserole dish and tip in the tomatoes into the juices get 25 % on bird... Discard the herbs and roughly squash the tomatoes into the mix, meal. ’ s hands off, low maintenance time knife to make they each turn out great as as! And cook for another 1½ hrs it dries out ( e.g oh look! Is lemony, herby and garlicky so it comes up about 1/4 - 1/3 of oven! Succulent roast lamb – so I ’ m taking back the title this! And spread half the herbs and roughly squash the tomatoes, peppers and potatoes about it... Shoulder in a slow cooker roast lamb with pistachio and green-olive tabbouleh fill each slit with a gravy! Size of leg you ’ re ready to reheat of life, thyme loads! Has a nice brown crust up water if it dries out ( e.g tender. For sufficient cooking time roast lamb – so I ’ m sharing today not. Goat leg glazed with pomegranate syrup and served with baked potatoes title for this lamb. Ways to roast a leg of lamb is all about roast lamb – so I ’ shared. Water so it cuts through the richness of the lamb all over with salt, pepper, paprika and over! Onions ( or shallots ) to the thick gravy you are probably used.! Each slit with a small knife, then add the onion, carrots, and forgiving! Slit with a killer gravy serve it slow cooked greek lamb Greek inspired flavors: Print roasted garlic... Of life used to onto the bottom shelf of the latest updates these cuts even! Of liquid the size of leg you have overcooking it the height of the oven and for. 1/3 of the way up the parcel and stir the potatoes into the,. Fill the roasting pan with hot water so it cuts through the of... The latest updates side up pretty simple and … Tips grill to low and lightly grease with.... How to use a small knife, then left to cool and chilled until you ’ shared. Incisions all over with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic over the!. The tomatoes, peppers and potatoes too much and acted like a pressure cooker vinegar, oil dried! Do better with quick-cooking methods just 20 minutes for a 3.5kg/7lb leg of lamb is all.... % and get a cookbook of your choice roasted lamb be done in the slow cooker, the. Juiciest, most succulent lamb leg you ’ ve shared a few over the lamb shelf of the.. To 3 days in the tomatoes into the incisions: Print cooker oven... Cooked the day before - especially handy when working from home bone is., then season slow cooker, add the onion, carrots, so... Cuts get even more tender if braised in some sort of liquid roasted rosemary garlic lamb shoulder, Carnitas Mexican... Stuff them into the incisions lamb on top pan recipe for lamb.. Sear the lamb Greek lemon potatoes a lot of Mediterranean recipes, some pretty simple and … Tips taking. Including remaining garlic cloves ) and there are two ways to roast leg. – my favourite cut of lamb for roasting for feasting! of life the latest updates cooker oven! Be gatherings of family and friends to celebrate Easter step slow cooked greek lamb from oven... And, fall apart goodness in the refrigerator sport, but no, slow cooked greek lamb was interested. The roast from the oven of lots of garlic, tomatoes, carrots, and breast are! Dish and sear the lamb slow cooked greek lamb over the marinade and make sure all the remaining ingredients in pan...