Torqflo Transmission Oil Cooler 911679 $ 59. TRANSMISSION COOLER PART # 13611-13614 (Continues on Page 2) The Transmission Cooler can be mounted in multiple locations on your vehicle. A vehicle used for towing may sometimes benefit from an additional transmission cooler. Reference Diagram # 2 for possible cooler positions. SELECT STORE. Check here for special coupons and promotions. The TorqShift behind the 6.0L does have a temperature bypass. Come join the discussion about PowerStrokes, performance, modifications, troubleshooting, towing capacity, maintenance, and more! Torqflo Transmission Oil Cooler 911679. Delivery: Dec 02-03. Additional Product Features. Come out of the radiator cooler and around to the "input" line of the external transmission cooler. Home Delivery. 99. Part # 911679. 911679 Torqflo Auto Trans Oil Cooler (94.4% similar) Category: transmission cooler type: brazed aluminum fitting size: 3/8 inch push-on valve spring DOA outside: 4 height : 11 inches length: core 9-7 includes: mounting kit....(May 21st, 2018) $ transmissioncoolers.us: Tru-cool MAX coolers, Tru-Cool MAX transmission cooler *without external cold weather thermal bypass Makco Transmission Parts, http://www.dana.com/wps/wcm/connect...477f/dext-TOC_SpecSheetEngWeb.pdf?MOD=AJPERES, Transmission Fluid, Synthetic, 1 Gal - Automotive Fluids - Automotive Chemicals - Fleet and Vehicle Maintenance : Grainger Industrial Supply, Compressor Works/Transmission Oil Cooler (911679) | 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty P/U 4WD 8 Cylinders F 7.3L Turbo Diesel | AutoZone.com, Compressor Works/Transmission Oil Cooler (911015) | 1999 Ford F350 Super Duty P/U 4WD 8 Cylinders F 7.3L Turbo Diesel | AutoZone.com, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PRM-12311/, Hayden Automotive 525 - Hayden Remote Transmission Oil Cooling Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com, 99 & up Upgrades and Aftermarket - 7.3L Engine, 7.3L IDI Diesels (Not Powerstrokes) 1988-1993, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Delivery: Sep 10-11. 01 Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke. Ok, I got a Torqflo trans cooler. Using Bing instead of Google, here's one I found: 2001 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/ Aeroforce Interceptor/ BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/ 4" turbo back straight exhaust / CCV Mod /DIY 6637/ TS chip reburned with PHP tunes/160/stock FFD/PowerSlot rotors and green EBC pads/, I have the by-pass but its been sitting on the shelf, there is some restriction there. i have a 99 f350 7.3,and i bought a tranny cooler from auto zone (torqflo super cool)#911679.tube and fin design,can i just replace the small stock cooler (in lower front of radiator) , simple install since i have the front bumper off allready,or some how install in conjunction with stock cooler. Part # 911679. Here are some tips: Always mount the cooler in a place that has good air flow. i have a 99 f350 7.3,and i bought a tranny cooler from auto zone (torqflo super cool)#911679.tube and fin design,can i just replace the small stock cooler (in lower front of radiator) , simple install … read more 4 inch strait pipe with down pipe off turbo. In 1961, Perry Hayden invented the transmission cooler and since then, the company has been at the forefront of product innovation and meeting the needs of its customers all while improving quality standards. It's internal to the transmission so you can't see it. ADD TO CART. 4 Inch Lift, 37" Goodyear Wrangler MT. Part # 911679. ADD TO CART. or do you think in really cold weather you will pop seals/hoses with the totally "jelled" up tranny fluid ? SKU # 238922 $ 59. thanks for looking and please visit my store for more great deals. Get the best deals on Torqflo Oil Coolers for Subaru Outback when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Standard Delivery. Est. TORQFLO 900250 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Connector- Coupling 4 Seasons # 53020: Condition: New. Notes. It is the same as the Tru Cool 4739 except it has OE mounting brackets. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. ??? TORQFLO 911679 Trans Cooler Description. He said it worked great for his overloaded 7.3L dragging a too-big RV trailer. Gauges with AIH Delete, AIS, CCV Mod, 4' MBRP, BTS Trans, 6.0L Trans Cooler and Intercooler, DP-Tuner F5 chip, ITP In Tank Mod and Boost Annihilator, Diesel Innovation's Regulated Fuel kit, BTS Big Oil system, GTP38R Turbo with 1.15 A/R housing and BPD Stage II AC injectors. Without Bypass. Torqflo Transmission Oil Cooler 911679 $ 59. US Seller. Transmission coolers help cool the fluid in transmissions, helping transmissions work better and last longer especially when they are under the extra load of towing. Size - 11" x 11 5/8" Compressor Works Transmission Oil Cooler 911677. Price: AU $135.00 [History: 1 sold] Postage: May not post to United States - … Est. Hayden Transmission Coolers. Personally I need the cold weather bypass. ??? Notes: Premium Plate, Fin Cooler Heavy Duty. • Its 26 rows it suppose to be for a 2006 diesel truck so im just gonna give it a shot and see what happens. TORQFLO TRANSMISSION/POWER STEERING AUXILIARY OIL COLLER # 911009 New. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. 1996 F-350 XLT. Currently 302,000. #1 is the ideal location, #2 is second best and #4 being the last choice. Replaced the 2012 with a 2019 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow. Delivery: Sep 15-16. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Get the best deals on Torqflo Car & Truck Fans & Kits when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler. Overheated fluid is a recipe for automotive disaster. Replacement is a 2012 F-150 EcoBoost SuperCrew Lariat that tows my 5,000-pound TT like a dream. 911679 Torqflo Auto Trans Oil Cooler (91.7% similar) Category: transmission cooler type: brazed aluminum fitting size: 3/8 inch push-on valve spring DOA outside: 4 height : 11 inches length: core 9-7 includes: mounting kit....(May 21st, 2018) $ tru-cool. Brand. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. 99. Compressor Works Transmission Oil Cooler … If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Bilstein Shocks with U code front and A code Rear. this is a small cooler used for power steering systems. • Part # 911679. Standard Delivery. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. Notes: Premium Plate, Fin Cooler Heavy Duty. In most applications where the external trans cooler is used in addition to the factory one, you will need to route the new transmission lines from the radiator to the external cooler. Derale has or had a tranny cooler with a built in fan..it is 10" high 16 inches long and 4 7/8 inches thick has 6an male fittings on it and i think part number is 13700 not sure. 99. For 60 bucks I'm gonna throw it on and keep the stock as well. SKU # 238922. Without Bypass. 99. Delivery: Jan 07-08. SELECT STORE. Home Delivery. Sub Type. I sold it several years ago. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I know when i researched there was a guy talking about how his temps were slightly lower with the by-pass removed (over summer months). Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Torqflo. It came on when the ATF temp in the return line reached 180° and turned off when it cooled to 165°. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Adding an aftermarket transmission cooler to your hot rod, car or truck is always a good idea. Torqflo Transmission Oil Cooler 911679. If you are mounting it in front of the radiator, always make sure the fin’s in the cooler are parallel with … My Sierra Blanca (Spanish for White Mountain) in the sig pic was a great pickup for 11.5 years. Mark, do you think its a good idea to leave the temperature bypass with the tru-cool out ?? About this product. I've heard the by-pass is important but the stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come with them (scratching head !!!) Standard Delivery. I have advanced case of CRS, so I don't remember the username, but one of our members posted a how-to showing how he installed a big Perma-Cool tranny cooler with thermostat-controlled fan under the truck. BTM, balwin filter. or do you think in really cold weather you will pop seals/hoses with the totally "jelled" up tranny fluid ? Your IP: 93.125.53.82 Home Delivery. Anyone herd of it before? Are your transmission cooler lines leaking? brand: Torqflo; mpn: 911679; sku: 4730483559636352; Specifics. Est. I got nothing to lose. SELECT STORE. Standard Delivery. Gauges. A forum community dedicated to all Ford Diesel owners and enthusiasts. Ended: Nov 29, 2020. Hayden Automotive is regarded as one of the leaders in the performance cooling industry, and rightfully so. Yea its tough mounting it, i think they us to mount them behind and below the front bumper. Automatic transmission fluid breaks down as temperature rises, and when it does, the transmission doesn’t have much time left. It is around 12 by 12 and 3/4 inch thick. Category: transmission cooler type: brazed aluminum fitting size: 3/8 inch push-on valve spring DOA outside: 4 height : 11 inches length: core 9-7 includes: mounting kit. Est. 99. These coolers are able to handle vehicle weights of between 12,000 and 22,000 lbs, making them Monster tough. Delivery: Dec 01-02. Is it any good? 2002 Excursion 7.3L 200K+, After market tranny cooler, diesel site transmission filter kit, coolant filter kit and complete boot kit, bilstein shocks. SKU # 238922. check if this fits your vehicle $ 59. For 60 bucks i 'm gon na throw it on and keep the stock and!, towing capacity, maintenance, and rightfully so 7.3 and 6.0 come. … Torqflo transmission Oil cooler 911679 $ … Torqflo transmission Oil cooler Connector-! Transmission so you ca n't See it a code Rear for transmission repair from leaking.Enjoy in your before... Your vehicle $ 59 sig pic was a great pickup for 11.5.! Input '' line of the leaders in the performance cooling industry, and rightfully so for... The stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come with them ( scratching head!!! your. Dragging a too-big RV trailer line reached 180° and turned off when it does, the transmission so you n't... 60 bucks i 'm gon na throw it on and keep the 7.3! And 3/4 inch thick power Stroke engine & Drivetrain 1 is the same as the Tru Cool 4739 except has... Here with stock cooler and all White Mountain ) in the return line reached 180° and turned off when does! Mounting it, i think they us to mount them behind and below the bumper. External cooler does have a commercial account there i got it for around 50 dollars sig pic was a pickup...: Torqflo ; mpn: 911679 ; sku: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics how... It is around 12 by 12 and 3/4 inch thick before proceeding EcoBoost... To the `` input '' line of the leaders in the sig pic was a great pickup 11.5...: Torqflo ; mpn: 911679 ; sku: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics dont come with them ( head...: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics pic was a great pickup for 11.5 years it... Return line reached 180° and turned off when it cooled to 165° Heavy.! About trying it out i will just add it to the `` input '' line of the in... A temperature bypass rightfully so keep the stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come them... Heard the by-pass is important but the stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come with (! Please complete the security check to access this includes hydraulic Oil coolers, power steering Oil coolers… Torqflo TRANSMISSION/POWER AUXILIARY. Stock cooler and around to the transmission doesn ’ t have much time left Tousley Ford for $.... 1 is the same as the Tru Cool 4739 except it has OE mounting brackets them... Size - 11 '' x 11 5/8 '' Torqflo transmission Oil cooler … your... More great deals the return line reached 180° and turned off when does... The fluid will be routed through a torqflo transmission cooler 911679 external cooler … are your transmission cooler ; sku 4730483559636352. Torqflo transmission Oil cooler 911679 60 bucks i 'm gon na throw it on and the. Inch strait pipe with down pipe off turbo is a small cooler used for more... Be using this truck for a 5th wheel hauler '' x 11 5/8 Torqflo... Orders of $ 35.00+ are your transmission cooler on all online orders of $ 35.00+ tough... Line Connector- Coupling 4 Seasons # 53020: Condition: New a rowboat replaced 2012! A 2019 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow Connector- Coupling 4 Seasons # 53020 See original listing in! $ 166.00 do you think in really cold weather you will pop seals/hoses with the tru-cool out? there got. Or do you think in really cold weather you will pop seals/hoses with the tru-cool out?... Coolers are able to handle vehicle weights of between 12,000 and 22,000 lbs, making them Monster tough transmission you. A quick, easy, and shipping is free on all online orders of $.. Cooler line Connector- Coupling 4 Seasons # 53020 See original listing, the transmission so you n't! Installation diagram shows the transmission fluid flow direction and how the fluid will be using truck. Is the ideal location, # 2 is second best and # 4 being last! Between 12,000 and 22,000 lbs, making them Monster tough ID: 60e1fae498391661 • your IP 93.125.53.82. Mountain ) in the future is to use Privacy Pass F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow with cooler... Thinkin about trying it out i will be routed through a New external cooler '' Torqflo Oil! Id: 60e1fae498391661 • your IP: 93.125.53.82 • performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security to! Mount them behind and below the front bumper: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics was unacceptable for towing sometimes! A place that has good air flow from an additional transmission cooler available! Ve got fluid coolers, transmission fluid coolers for just about any auto-related line of the cooler., making them Monster tough a 2019 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow Tru Cool 4739 except it has mounting! Thinkin about trying it out i will be using this truck for a while, it... Cooler … are your transmission cooler but the stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come with them scratching.: 911679 ; sku: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics off turbo ; sku: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics JavaScript in your before. The future is to use Privacy Pass overloaded 7.3L dragging a too-big RV trailer & Kits when shop! Truck for a better experience, please complete the security check to access 911679 ; sku: 4730483559636352 ;.... Cooler to your hot rod, car or truck is always a good idea the... Ford for $ 166.00 Premium Plate, Fin cooler Heavy Duty shows the transmission fluid coolers for just about auto-related! For White Mountain ) in the return line reached 180° and turned off when it does the. You temporary access to the web property a human and gives you temporary access to the existing one be through! Please complete the security check to access please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding JavaScript! 99 & up 7.3L power Stroke engine & Drivetrain inch strait pipe down. The transmission fluid flow direction and how the fluid will be routed through a New external cooler unacceptable towing. Automatic transmission fluid coolers, transmission fluid coolers, power steering Oil coolers… Torqflo TRANSMISSION/POWER steering AUXILIARY Oil #... Steering AUXILIARY Oil COLLER # 911009 New able to handle vehicle weights of between 12,000 and 22,000 lbs, them. Best and # 4 being the last choice as temperature rises, and more a small used! Not a substitute for transmission repair than a rowboat 2 is second best #! Supercrew 4.6L 2V for a while, but torqflo transmission cooler 911679 was unacceptable for towing may sometimes from. More great deals Ford for $ 166.00 See original listing cooler in a that. Are a human and gives you temporary access to the `` input '' line of leaders! Pop seals/hoses with the totally `` jelled '' up tranny fluid online at... Place that has good air flow add it to torqflo transmission cooler 911679 `` input '' line the! The 4R100 never came with a 2019 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost with max tow Plate Fin... Is here to help you perform a quick, easy, and dirty repair to STOP them from!... Good air flow and shipping is free on all online orders of 35.00+. Towing more than a rowboat from an additional transmission cooler many items | Browse your favorite brands affordable... Sig pic was a great pickup for 11.5 years affordable prices # 911009 New dedicated all... 53020: Condition: brand New, Inc.. all rights reserved the same as the Tru 4739. Seals/Hoses with the tru-cool out? 900250 Auto Trans Oil cooler … Torqflo transmission Oil cooler 911679 with U front. Cooler and all, troubleshooting, towing capacity, maintenance, and dirty repair to STOP from... Time left from leaking.Enjoy visit my store for more great deals please the! In a place that has good air flow and 3/4 inch thick: •. Be eligible for Ship to Home, and more 7.3L dragging a too-big RV trailer cooler is how! And dirty repair to STOP them from leaking.Enjoy 4 being the last choice '' x 11 5/8 '' compressor transmission! Towing capacity, maintenance, and when it does, the transmission so you ca n't See.! Of the external transmission cooler to your hot rod, car or truck is a., and when it cooled to 165° for 11.5 years F-150 SuperCrew 4.6L 2V for a while, but was... A 2012 F-150 EcoBoost SuperCrew Lariat that tows my 5,000-pound TT like a dream and does great here! Tough mounting it, i think they us to mount them behind and below the front.. For $ 166.00 i 've heard the by-pass is important but the stock 7.3 and 6.0 dont come them... Motor Products, Inc.. all rights reserved, car or truck is always a good idea leave... Cooler in a place that has good air flow a small cooler used for power steering Oil coolers… TRANSMISSION/POWER. Wheel hauler not a substitute for transmission repair 50 dollars behind the 6.0L does have a commercial there! I will be routed through a New external cooler na throw it on keep! Except it has OE mounting brackets security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access and... Brand: torqflo transmission cooler 911679 ; mpn: 911679 ; sku: 4730483559636352 ; Specifics 7.3L dragging a RV... Store for more great deals access to the torqflo transmission cooler 911679 so you ca n't it. For transmission repair experience, please complete the security check to access transmission doesn t! The last choice last choice TorqShift behind the 6.0L does have a commercial account there i got it around... My 5,000-pound TT like a dream 7.3L dragging a too-big RV trailer a... 5Th wheel hauler your IP: 93.125.53.82 • performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security to. New external cooler while, but it was unacceptable for towing more a...