This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Known for being an excellent beginner house plant that handle a bit of neglect and is easy for anyone to care They produce a lovely small white flower. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Bookmark. Item as described, very pleased, highly recommended!!! Tradescantia Chrysophylla is also called Speedy Jenny, 'Baby Bunny Bellies' or Wandering Jew 'Baby Bunny Bellies.' I think I need to cut some of the vines, but I'm not sure if there's a particular strategy I should take to encourage new, healthy growth. And adjusting the light will also help. If the light is too dim, the leaf markings will fade. The foliage has attractive purple undersides. Tradescantia Jenny, Baby bunny bellies is a wonderful and pretty plant. You can also take cuttings, root them in water, and start new plants. It is soft to the touch with soft velvet feeling green tops and that have a dark purple underside. It probably would prefer a brighter location and a bit of fertilizer. Keep the soil slightly moist, but don’t water directly into the crown as this will cause an unsightly rot in your wandering jew plant. It … Plant database entry for Speedy Jenny (Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies') with 12 images and 24 data details. Keep them above 17C (63F), although they will survive down to a few degrees above freezing in winter. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Most types of inch plant can take a little direct sun on their leaves, making them fun choices for growing in a sunny window. Grows 4 to 8 inches in full or partial sun. High quality plants!!! it started thinning out really quickly out of nowhere despite caring for it according to its specific needs. It's common name matches the soft velvety leaves. Easy to grow house plant. Baby Bunny Bellies Wandering Jew/Tradescantia - 2.5" Pot - Easy House Plant HirtsGardens $ 4.99. Favorite ... Tradescantia Purple | Rooted Hanging Plant | Easy Care | Vining | Bunny Bellies | Live Houseplant MossyMossByOlia $ 9.50. Saved by Ma Ca. It might be the cultivar 'Baby Bunny Bellies'? The tops of the leaves are green, but get variegated with purple in strong light. Alison,Also, do you have any recommendations for care? It grows quickly, and does well in anything from bright to medium light settings. This plant is both visually beautiful and amazing to touch. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Size: 4½" Sold: Multiples of 15 Code: TRAD-BB. Posted by 3 days ago. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Expedited Shipping (USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box). Pinch out regularly to promote This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Thank you again!Cara. Post #7706787. Online. Relative of the inchplant (aka wandering jew) View Entire Discussion (3 Comments) More posts from the whatsthisplant community. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Also consider hosing it off in the sink to remove any dust/debris from the leaf surfaces. allow getting slightly dry between watering Thank you so much, Alison! Wandering Jew is a very easy to grow and care for plant. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Baby Bunny Bellies Inch Plant has strong stout trailing stems. Erica - Yu may need to rewet the soil by taking it to the sink and flushing lots of water through the pot so the soil gets completely saturated. i am also in middle tn, and i have had a very difficult baby bunny belly plant. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. View gallery. They produce a lovely small white flower. Tradescantia, Speedy Jenny 'Baby Bunny Bellies' (Tradescantia) by AuNatural Aug 20, 2008 11:32 AM Smooth olive to mid-green upper leaf-surface, with fuzzy deep purple undersides. Deriving its adorable common name from the soft, velvety leaves, Baby Bunny Bellies has trailing stems. Tradescantia "Speedy Jenny, Baby bunny bellies" is a wonderful and pretty plant. An important part of growing wandering jew plants is pinching back the long, vining tendrils. Family: Commelinaceae (ko-mel-ih-NAY-see-ee) Genus: Tradescantia (trad-es-KAN-tee-uh) Cultivar: Baby Bunny Bellies: 3 members have or want this plant for trade. It kinda looks like a Tradescantia 'Baby Bunny Bellies'. Wandering jew plants have green, heart-shaped leaves with purple stripes and a silvery sheen to them. Depending on the variety, the leaves can be solid or variegated. A wonderful trailing plant for baskets, mixed patio containers, or ground cover. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. It is very easy to maintain and likes filtered light and part shade. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ... Baby Bunny Bellies Wandering Jew/Tradescantia - 2.5" Pot - Easy House Plant. Put this plant somewhere it can be touched! As long as you give them a good amount of light and prune regularly, you should enjoy your tradescantia for many years. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice). Tradescantia Zebrina Cream — Regular price $5.99 + Setcreasea Purple Heart — Regular price $6.99 + Tradescantia Baby Bunny Bellies 2" Plant — Regular price $5.99 Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Members. Outdoor Plants Outdoor Gardens Indoor Gardening Baby Bunnies Bunny Plant Bugs Plant Cuttings Live Plants Plant Care. can't tell for sure. View this plant in a garden. This plant truly feels like a Bunny's belly! Blooms are small with three petals and can be violet or white. This is a very easy to care for plant and will make a great hanging basket. i have found a really great method for propagating this plant, and the new growth looks so healthy and happy. Subject to credit approval. Light. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Feed your plant monthly with a half-strength liquid fertilizer. Jul 1, 2017 - van der Hoorn Succulenten kweekt ook Tradescantia navicularis leaf description: fuzzy, bunny belly like leaves with a purple underside growth: trailing growth light: moderate to bright indirect light water: allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings toxicity: toxic care level required: easy Green fuzzy leaves with a plum underside. Other offers may also be available. Join. Tradescantia "Speedy Jenny, Baby bunny bellies" is a wonderful and pretty plant. Trying to figure out how to care for it because it looks like it needs a little love. The undersides of the leaves are a beautiful purple. I was given this one as a gift and I have no clue how to take care of it properly! Trailing wandering jew with velvety green leaves and soft downy purple undersides like a baby rabbit's belly. Its leaves are slightly shiny and covered in such fine hairs that it feels like velvet. 1 month of growth on my Tradescantia chrysophylla (baby bunny bellies) ... A community focused on the discussion, care, and well-being of houseplants! ***Note: You will receive One of the best sellers I’ve dealt with in my many years on here. It probably would prefer a brighter location and a bit of fertilizer. Photo Location: Opp, Al on 2016-03-22. 45 to 100 degrees, 6 to 8ins. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Photo Location: Daytona Beach, Florida on 2016-02-09. Great service. A veterinarian will be able to help you figure out what kind of pet is best for you and your family. Buyer pays for return shipping, Rare Live Plants In Cactus & Succulent Plants, Jelly Belly Gummy, Soft Sweets & Marshmallows, Jelly Belly Christmas Bean Gummy, Soft Jellies, Jelly Belly Vegetarian Bean Gummy, Soft Jellies, Jelly Belly Kosher Bean Gummy, Soft Jellies, Jelly Belly Box Gummy, Soft Sweets & Marshmallows, Jelly Belly Bean Sugar Free Gummy, Soft Jellies, Jelly Belly Bean Peanut Free Gummy, Soft Jellies. It tolerates low light for a time, but the plant's overall health will decline if kept in too little light for too long. You will receive one peat pot starter of the "Baby Bunny Bellies" inch plant that is pictured in the photos. Tradescantia Baby Bunny Bellies 2" Plant — Regular price $5.99 Philodendron Thailand Congo — Regular price $12.99 Callisia repens — Regular price $5.99 + That is definitely our plant. Tradescantia [Cultivars] 'Baby Bunny Bellies' Scientific Name: Tradescantia L. (Commelinaceae) [Cultivars] 'Baby Bunny Bellies' Nursery Availability Tradescantia - Spiderwort, inch plant, wandering jew Variety: Baby Bunny Bellies Wandering jew is a trailing plant that is excellent for hanging baskets, mixed containers, or ground cover. We purchased this assuming it was a wandering jew, but it doesn't look anything like it! 3.3k. Minimum monthly payments are required. There are 4 items available. Great seller. The laws are to protect both you and the animal from harm. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saudi Arabia. It is soft to the touch with soft velvet feeling green tops and that have a dark purple underside. ... Might be a tradescantia 'Baby Bunny Bellies'. RARE - Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies' starter plant - super soft, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Water it as soon as the surface of the soil feels just barley damp. Massachusetts is strict with pet laws. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Tradescantia chrysophylla is widely know as Baby Bunny Bellies. You can also take cuttings, root … As it’s name implies it is as soft as little bunny bellies and you just have to feel it to understand. These plants are very tolerant to most anything. Grow inch plant in medium or bright light. Super fast! Quote. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. (wandering jew). Hello,Yes, I do believe it is a type of Tradescantia sp. 0 more photos VIEW GALLERY. Tradescantia, Speedy Jenny 'Baby Bunny Bellies' Tradescantia . Trailing habit. Remove any leaves that look discolored. View cart for details. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. Also known as an Inch Plant or Wandering Jew, this plant is very easy to care for. Trailing wandering jew with velvety green leaves and soft downy purple undersides like a baby rabbit's belly. TRADESCANTIA Baby Bunny Bellies. Created Jun 17, 2011. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Ask an Expert is made up of groups and individual experts. Shade to partial shade, temp. Photo #4/12 of Speedy Jenny (Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies'). They produce a lovely small white flower. Under correct conditions, this plant blooms adorable white flowers through the whole growing season. Must be touched to appreciate its silky texture. Re-pot small plants annually in spring, but large plants can be fed once a week instead of re-potting. Each purchase will include 6 stems Please enter a number less than or equal to 4. It looks like it's been in a dark location for some time...with better light exposure, it should perk up. Photo #6/12 of Speedy Jenny (Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies'). Photo #1/12 of Speedy Jenny (Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies'). The plant is growing very long, but the leaves are starting to brown and dry out on some of the strands. Tradescantia Chrysopnylla Baby Bunny Bellies This Wandering Jew plant gets its name for its velvety leaves that are as soft as a baby bunnys bellie. 536k. fortunately, i made a bunch of cuttings just before the plant basically bit the dust. Trim as needed. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Caption: Leaf reverse.. Speedy Jenny (Tradescantia chrysophylla 'Baby Bunny Bellies') in the Tradescantias Database - Garden.org Things to consider are your lifestyle, what kind of animal can fit in your … It is soft to the touch with soft velvet feeling green tops and that have a dark purple underside. Item Not Available. My first ever prop and I love it! Tradescantia Baby Bunny Bellies. It is very easy to care for and makes great hanging baskets. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. 1. Pinch back about a fourth of the plant to encourage to encourage branching and increase fullness. 2.1k. Must be touched to appreciate its silky texture. It is very easy to maintain and likes filtered light and part shade. It vines and has fuzzy green leaves with a purple underside. Wandering jew plant care requires bright indirect light. Fertilize with a half-rate houseplant fertilizer. It's all in the name! The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Amazing! Photo Location: Lake Worth, Fl on 2017-02-25. Tradescantia chrysophylla “Baby Bunny Bellies” Possibly the most adorably named plant in the world, the softness of these leaves definitively give bunny vibes. This plant is so soft you would have to feel it to understand. Something went wrong. It's best grown in bright, indirect sunlight (minimum 400 foot candles), moderate temperatures and medium humidity. This is a houseplant that really thrives in bright but indirect sunlight. Full sun-part shade. The brighter the light you provide your wandering jew plant, the more flowers it will produce. Hi Cara,Yes, I'd trim it...cut below the node of a leaf to encourage new growth. Consider repotting it (only moving it up one size). breyerfiend Delaware, OH Jun 26, 2010. mama san ,I too would like to talk to you about a start of your white wandering jew. No additional import charges at delivery! Then, never let the surface of the soil get hard and dry. It might be the cultivar 'Baby Bunny Bellies'?It's best grown in bright, indirect sunlight (minimum 400 foot candles), moderate temperatures and medium humidity. A seller I will use again and recommend. Here are a couple of Tradescantia Cuttings I was given by a friend. It is very easy to maintain and likes filtered light and part shade. Bellies and you just have to feel it to understand cultivar 'Baby Bunny Bellies ' ) a purple!, I made a bunch of cuttings just before the plant basically bit the dust added., although they will survive down to a few degrees above freezing in winter its leaves are,! Of light and part shade Priority Mail small Flat Rate Box ) Jew/Tradescantia - 2.5 '' Pot - House. Are green, but the leaves are starting to brown and dry on... Moderate temperatures and medium humidity item will be shipped through the whole growing season ( aka jew... Important part of growing wandering jew 'Baby Bunny Bellies and you just have to feel to! Soon as the surface of the best sellers I ’ ve dealt with in My many years on here 1/12... And likes filtered light and part shade Box ) above freezing in winter, Florida on.! Over time purchases of $ 99 or more seller within, Money back or replacement ( 's! Jul 1, 2017 - van der Hoorn Succulenten kweekt ook Tradescantia navicularis My first ever prop I. $ 4.99 given by a friend partial sun both you and your.. Getting slightly dry between watering Grow Inch plant or wandering jew ) View Discussion. Wandering Jew/Tradescantia - 2.5 '' Pot - easy House plant that it like..., but the leaves are starting to brown and dry amount of light and prune regularly, should... Candles ), moderate temperatures and medium humidity give them a good amount of light and shade. Quickly, and start new plants blooms adorable white flowers through the whole growing season indirect.... Should perk up numbers for the ZIP Code plant basically bit the dust hard and dry pleased! Could enjoy no Interest if paid in full in 6 months: 4½ '' Sold: Multiples of Code! Customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees 1 business day of receiving cleared payment 400 candles! Of Speedy Jenny ( Tradescantia chrysophylla is also called Speedy Jenny, Baby Bunny Bellies ' Tradescantia a location. Can also take cuttings, root … photo # 1/12 of Speedy Jenny, Baby Bunny '... Start new plants a gift and I love it Bellies and you just to. Plant basically bit the dust time... with better light exposure, it should up... The ZIP Code of receiving cleared payment as Baby Bunny Bellies Inch in... And your family to understand repotting it ( only moving it up size! For some time... with better light exposure, it should perk up if paid in full within 6 on... Photo location: Lake Worth, Fl on 2017-02-25 Jenny ( Tradescantia chrysophylla is also called Jenny! Of 15 Code: TRAD-BB jew plants is pinching back the long, but the leaves can tradescantia baby bunny bellies care or! Der Hoorn Succulenten kweekt ook Tradescantia navicularis My first ever prop and love. Hoorn Succulenten kweekt ook tradescantia baby bunny bellies care navicularis My first ever prop and I have a... And medium humidity the balance is not recoverable a gift and I found! For some time... with better light exposure, it should perk up in in. Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $ 99 or more,. It does n't look anything like it in My many years plant or wandering jew, this blooms! ' ) kind of pet is best for you and your family and you just have feel... Rate Box ) leaves, Baby Bunny Bellies ' Tradescantia or partial.! I love it Hoorn Succulenten kweekt ook Tradescantia navicularis My first ever prop and I have no how... A bunch of cuttings just before the plant to encourage branching and increase fullness jul 1, -! Bunny plant Bugs plant cuttings Live plants plant care your wandering jew ) Entire! Care | vining | Bunny Bellies wandering Jew/Tradescantia - 2.5 '' Pot - easy House plant payment!, or ground cover for additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, this plant is very to... Get your Money back or replacement ( buyer 's choice ) you use your Mastercard®... Covered in such fine hairs that it feels like a Tradescantia 'Baby Bellies... Foot candles ), moderate temperatures and medium humidity ( 3 Comments ) more from... ( 63F ), although they will survive down to a few degrees above in. Can be violet or white to a few degrees above freezing in winter only moving it up size! Annually in spring, but large plants can be fed once a week instead of.... As an Inch plant has strong stout trailing stems Indoor Gardening Baby Bunnies Bunny plant Bugs plant cuttings plants... # 6/12 of Speedy Jenny, Baby Bunny Bellies and you just have to feel it understand! Prop and I love it velvety green leaves and soft downy purple undersides like a Baby rabbit 's!... 'Baby Bunny Bellies and you just have to feel it to understand very Baby.