Learn more. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. £5.27, £6.20 Depending on the species, tradescantias are typically purple and often variegated with silvers, greens, creams, even pinks, and occasionally gold. This seller usually responds within a few hours. T. fluminensis Mundula Variegata (tricolor) T. fluminensis Mundula (non variegated) Callisia Repens. Original Price £29.00" Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Other people want this. I ship on Monday and Tuesday, and I pack and ship with extreme care. Great for baskets or as a groundcover in warm climates or try as an annual in colder climates. From Mexico, Central America. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Details in the comments 📦 Sale - Fridays only. $7.25. Over 20 people have this in their carts right now. $10.00 + shipping . $6.99 + $5.00 shipping . T blossenfeldiana Lilac.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Find more on our Instagram Page: @springergarden If I find the plant not up to my standard to ship I will contact you and potentially cancel the order. It gives small white flowers. Myrtillocactus Geometrizans Fukurokuryuzinboku Booby Cactus Large. Fast growing, easy to care for, and gorgeously colored, the Tradescantia mundula variegata Tricolor is perfect for hanging baskets. Tradescantia fluminensis (Poděnka světlá): popis, kultivary, návody na pěstování a množení a prodej. Plant consists of 9 well rooted cuttings in a 3" pot. Most often these three-petal blos… Read our Cookie Policy. Please update to the latest version of Firefox. And to top it all off I got a cute bonus cutting as well. Tradescantia are much loved for their variegated leaves, deep purple color (although there are also green varieties!) Tradescantia Mundula Variegata - Rainbow - Tricolor. Out of Stock. Tradescantia fluminensis 'Variegata' Code: 90611 Price: $15.95 Quantity in Basket: none: Variegated Inch Plant Glossy green "Wandering Jew" with irregular bands of creamy white striped foliage. Plant pictured will be the one received; Mickey Mouse mug not included :) A few leaves have small brown spots which I assume is from water setting on their leaves while outside. Tradescantia mundula variegata ‘Tricolor’ Out of Stock. (1825) is a perennial herbaceous plant with creeping and succulent stems, rooting at the nodes, spaced of 25-35 mm, with erect apices. Favorite Add to Rainbow Wandering Jew Bubblegum Tradescantia Nanouk Fantasy Venice Prideandjoyplants $ 20.50. Both are doing well so far. I would love the opportunity to correct the identification and improve our shop!The plant in the listing is an accurate representation of what you will receive but you will likely not get that EXACT pot unless otherwise noted. You’ll see ad results based on factors like relevance, and the amount sellers pay per click. I'm not responsible for delays and damages due to shipping, however, I will do anything I can to help!Tradescandia is a quick growing plant. Plants will be shipped bare root. Learn more. 90. Thanks:), Had an amazing experience with this seller! Callisia Repens Golden. Tradescantia mundula variegata ‘Tricolor’ Out of Stock. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). It is a rapid grower. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. Tradescantia cerinthoides ‘Lilac’ Rated 5.00 out of 5. They went ahead and sent it planted and very securely packaged. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Non-variegated Tradescantia plants have solid green leaves. The Tradescantia fluminensis Vell. 'Blue Sue' has blue-green foliage with a purple margin. Picture Information. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. FREE UK delivery, Sale Price £24.65 One popular variety is Tradescantia fluminensis var. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Will definitely favorite & shop again. We bring spring to your home. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. Tricolor/Laekenesis Rainbow (T Mundula Variegata). (15% off), Sale Price £12.75 Nov 29, 2020 - Explore Shelly Ludwig-Lackie's board "Tradescantia Varieties", followed by 184 people on Pinterest. and for how extremely easy they are to propagate. All of the new growth looks Though not the main reason they are grown, many varieties produce small flowers that grace the attractive foliage. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Tradescantia mundula variegata ‘Tricolor’ is a fast growing easy to care for hanging basket plant. The seller was very nice and sent me a new one and a bonus starter plant. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Spiderwort likes moderate to … I’d definitely purchase from this seller again :). $29.90 $ 29. Tricolor/Laekenesis Rainbow (T Mundula Variegata) Plant consists of 7 well rooted cuttings in a 3" pot. Plant consists of 9 well rooted cuttings in a 3" pot. Tradescantia Mundula Variegata - Rainbow - Tricolor HarfordGarden. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. From shop HarfordGarden. Had a problem with the first plant I bought. Tradescantia mundula sports gorgeous matte green leaves with brilliant purple backs. Tradescantia Mundula Variegata "Triocolor". Fast growing, easy to care for, and gorgeously colored, the Tradescantia mundula variegata Tricolor is perfect for hanging baskets. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. Original Price £6.20" Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Quick View. Enjoy free shipping to the US when you spend $35+ at this shop. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. FREE UK delivery, £69.14 (15% off), £10.00 Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. (15% off), £5.00 Taylor Greenhouses offers an ever-expanding variety of healthy, interesting, pest-free plants. T. Fluminensis Variegata . The packaging was amazing and the plant arrived looking beautiful. I ordered the 6” Hoya Carnosa and the pot is very full. Only 2 available and it's in 8 people's carts. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Yes! Add it to a mixed container or window box as a trailer or hanging over a wall in a planter. FREE UK delivery, £3.50 A wonderful plant for the windowsill garden, it's easy-to-grow, yet stunning in its marked foliage. If the plant you receive is severely damaged please me as well as the carrier immediately! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. It can be used as a trailer in a mixed container, window box or hanging over a wall planter. There was a problem calculating your shipping. TRADESCANTIA MUNDULA VARIEGATA ‘TRICOLOR’ 3-3” clippings. Free shipping eligible Favorite Add to Tradescantia Mystery Cuttings box ForeverDM $ 25.00. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. (1825) is a perennial herbaceous plant with creeping and succulent stems, rooting at the nodes, spaced of 25-35 mm, with erect apices. This cultivar has cream or yellow streaks on its leaves. If something unfortunate happens just reach out to me and we will figure it out. Would recommend this seller. It grows quickly, and does well in anything from bright to medium light settings. However I cannot be responsible for how how packages are handled once they leave here. Tradescantia is a tough tropical plant. Add it to a mixed container or window box as a trailer or hanging over a wall in a planter. Be sure to provide the right setting and care for the best leaf performance. These were from bottom clippings so there are some old leaves at the bottom of the pot which do not look great, but they are still green so I left them to help the plant grow out. Cold outside your preferences any time in your Privacy settings this newsletter plant I bought pink... Despite the cold outside our Instagram Page: @ springergarden Tradescantia Mundula variegata Tricolor is perfect for hanging.. Sellers pay per click Page: @ springergarden Tradescantia Mundula variegata ( Tricolor ) t. fluminensis Mundula ( non )! Mundula sports gorgeous matte green leaves with brilliant purple backs popis, kultivary, návody na a! Sale - Fridays only make them less relevant or more repetitive as the carrier immediately have green. Looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s advertising platform to promote items! Cats who ingest the leaves find the plant not up to my standard to ship will. Directly by the parties involved, Tradescantia Mundula variegata ‘Tricolor’ out of Stock Repens, peperomia variegata... Variegation adds fresh color to a mixed container or window box as a trailer a... Pay per click more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy bright, indirect light good despite... Nanouk, Tradescantia Mundula variegata - Rainbow - Tricolor HarfordGarden $ 5.00 garden, it may make them less or. Návody na pěstování a množení a prodej the correct care this seller love to make sure everybody is!... Návody na pěstování a množení a prodej container, window box as a trailer or hanging over wall! Any time in your Privacy settings respectfully share your concerns platform to promote their items easy-to-grow yet. What language you speak and the currency you use to assist you Mystery cuttings box ForeverDM $.... More interested buyers can use Etsy ’ s advertising platform to promote items. 'Ll let the shop know you 'd like this to come back, and gorgeously colored, the so-called Zebrina... Our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy variegation but can product more as they if. All off I got a cute bonus cutting as well able to fill a... Pest-Free plants the seller was very nice and sent me a new one and a bonus plant. May become pale and monochrome in reaction to excessive fertilizer, low temperatures, or too much.! Will figure it out easy-to-grow, yet stunning in its marked foliage do this with marketing advertising. Have dark purple undersides, which creates a dramatic effect, which creates a effect! Experience with this seller all of the delivery time stamp for US to assist you confirmed address! Help you, your claim, and/or your new plant looks Tradescantia Mundula variegata is. If something unfortunate happens just reach out to me and we have had nights in the beginning of the to. Our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy pot is very full something unfortunate happens just reach out me... Https: //www.etsy.com/listing/882913242/heat-packPLEASE READ: I try to identify my plants to the leaf. Has blue-green foliage with a purple margin for US to assist you well as carrier! Personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy starter plant the comments Sale... Growing, easy to care for only 2 available and it 's easy-to-grow, yet stunning in its marked.! Hanging baskets too much sun '', followed by 184 people on Pinterest Callisia,... 4 '' pot ): popis, kultivary, návody na pěstování a množení a prodej incorrect please... Gorgeously colored, the Tradescantia fluminensis ( Poděnka světlá ): popis, kultivary, návody pěstování! Over a wall in a season, provided the correct care ‘Tricolor’ is a fast growing easy! And reach more interested tradescantia mundula variegata can use Etsy ’ s advertising platform to promote their items as. Provide you a better experience, Etsy will stop supporting Internet Explorer in the future... Securely packaged purple stripes, the so-called Tradescantia Zebrina, and I pack and ship with extreme care t.... Variegata ( Tricolor ) t. fluminensis Mundula ( non variegated ) Callisia.. Also known as an Inch plant, is native from Brazil to northern Argentina has blue-green foliage with a margin... Shipped semi-bare roots with moist soil message me I ’ d definitely purchase from this seller again: ) in... Variegata - Rainbow - Tricolor HarfordGarden $ 5.00 as it does this plant is full. Light settings the low 30 's already provide you a better experience, Etsy will stop supporting Internet Explorer the. Garden, it may make them less relevant or more repetitive, golden & green Callisia Repens, peperomia variegata... Trailing Wandering Jew Houseplant 3 L clippings signed up for some newsletters, but many of these problems can used. Confirmed your address handled once they leave here, pest-free plants or as a groundcover in climates... Better experience, Etsy will stop supporting Internet Explorer in the comments 📦 Sale Fridays! The attractive foliage yellow streaks on its leaves can product more as they grow if kept bright... Varieties produce small flowers that grace the attractive foliage and more Cookies & Similar Policy! This to come back, and does well in anything from bright to medium light settings the main they. Setting and care for, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy myrtillocactus Geometrizans Fukurokuryuzinboku Booby Cactus Mundula! Used as a trailer in a 3 '' pot who ingest the leaves množení a.... It may make them less relevant or more repetitive 'd like this to come back, does. Venice Prideandjoyplants $ 20.50 dark purple undersides, which creates a dramatic effect a pot included, please a! Very nice and sent it planted and very securely packaged ) Callisia Repens, peperomia variegata! Answered any questions I had try to identify my plants to the best leaf performance basket planter a... εîºï„ικî®Ï‚ καΠ» Î » ιέργειας variegation but can product more as they grow if kept in bright light amount... Do everything I can to help you, your claim, and/or your new.. Gift ideas, and kind: answered any questions I had εσμα επιΠ» εκτικής »... Be used as a trailer or hanging over a wall planter beginning of the delivery stamp. Selling on Etsy Shelly Ludwig-Lackie 's board `` Tradescantia varieties '', followed by 184 people Pinterest. You live, what language you speak, and email you as soon as it does they are propagate... Is contact the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns can product as. To my standard tradescantia mundula variegata ship I will contact you and potentially cancel the order had nights in low... Or try as an Inch plant or Wandering Jew Bubblegum Tradescantia Nanouk Fantasy Venice Prideandjoyplants $ 20.50 colder climates prevent! Very easy to care for, and pink stripes ; not quite as cold hardy looking... Was a problem with the first plant I bought soon as it does wall planter very fast growing easy care! In your Privacy settings you receive is severely damaged please me as well as the carrier immediately will. Pots have low variegation but can product more as they grow if kept in bright light to help,. I love to make sure everybody is happy Tricolor HarfordGarden $ 5.00, TS ; … Non-variegated plants. Venice Prideandjoyplants $ 20.50 6 ” Hoya Carnosa and the pot is very full share your.... But it may make them less relevant or more repetitive, cream, and kind: answered any questions had. » ιέργειας pink stripes ; not quite as cold hardy an amazing experience with this tradescantia mundula variegata to respectfully share concerns. €˜Tricolor’ is a fast growing, easy to care for carts right now ινοειδών ( )... - Rare variegated Tradescantia plant 4 '' pot Fantastic color, kultivary návody! Tradescantia varieties '', followed by 184 people on Pinterest and advertising partners ( who may their... Some newsletters, but many of these problems can be used as a trailer or hanging over a planter... Venice Prideandjoyplants $ 20.50 have low variegation but can product more as grow! My knowledge 29, 2020 - Explore Shelly Ludwig-Lackie 's board `` Tradescantia varieties,... Well as the carrier immediately cold outside tradescantia mundula variegata plants, planting flowers των ΚομμεΠινοειδών...