the homes of the future in such a bustling city”. Grounds . Cities Near Pierce County. Freshly painted, new carpet. Convenient to Tacoma locations, Puyallup and I-5. Blog; Apartments. 2208 14th St, Hondo, TX 78861. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. Specialties: Move up to a great location! This building is just off of Portland Ave & 72nd. All ratings provided by GreatSchools ® Capital High School. Walk Score 54. Alerts. Find 2 listings related to Tuscany Court Apartments in South Tacoma on YP.com. 1 - 2 Beds No Availability . 2 bed. Super cute & spacious One Bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation! Safety. 2 bedrooms $1,100 to $1,365. Walk Score 65. Located just off Portland Avenue. 1 / 8. 2 bedrooms $1,100 to $1,365. All filters. Courtside Apartments rental office is currently under renovation! $1,595. … 5001 Pacific Ave … Noise. All together totaling 87 units. Tuscany Court. Tuscany Court Apartments. Villaggio. 7412-7416 Golden Given Rd E Tacoma, WA 98404. These beautiful apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer. management of the company including the Brentwood Apartments, which Rex and Frances Williams purchased in . Bayridge Apartments. One … 1609-1621 E 68th St Tacoma, WA 98404. See photos, current prices, floor plans, and details for apartments in Pierce County, WA. view details Call Now (844) 588-3610 check availability. My list. Spacious 2nd floor, 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in East Tacoma - A super convenient location! Choose from our one, two, or three-bedroom floor plans to meet your modern lifestyle. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. Search Filters. Tuscany Court. Tuscany Court. And two full bathrooms! 901 E 72nd St. 1 bed. Albers Mill Lofts. Our community is situated in a unique part of the city, with easy access to freeways, the John Wayne Airport, miles of walking and biking trails, three shopping malls, great schools and even the beach! Apartments in Tacoma Click on address for map and directions. Report. View Me. iOS; Android; Resources. Coventry Court IV Annex Apartments. Send Message (855) 437-0137 x2024. Tuscany Court Apartments. These beautiful apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer. 1 bed. Walk Score 58. Apartments.com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent. Stacking W/D in unit. These beautiful apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer. 8701 … 819-919 75th St E, Tacoma, WA 98404 … Ambassador Apartments. 1/2 . Convenient to Tacoma locations, Puyallup and I-5. 3 bed. Tuscany Court 1 bedroom, 1 bath 2nd floor apartment - Super cute and spacious One Bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation! view details Call Now (844) 764-8435. close. 2–3 Bedrooms. View Me. This building is just off of Portland Ave & 72nd. 16 N Broadway. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. View Me. This building is just off of Portland Ave & 72nd. But will no longer… See More. One assigned parking space is … 2 Wks Ago. Little Tuscany Apartments 1000 Fern St Sw is an apartment building with 5 floorplans, and studio - 2 bedrooms units available. Tuscany Court 1 bedroom, 1 bath 2nd floor apartment - Super cute and spacious One Bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation! Neighborhood. It is 2 blocks from Madison St & Boren Ave and 3 blocks from Broadway & E. Pike St. Convenient to Tacoma locations, Puyallup and I-5. Great I-5 access to points North & South; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup! 1821 Dock Street. 812 North K Street. Cascade Court Apartments 7101 E I St, Tacoma, WA 98404 $1,350 - $1,375 | 2 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (253) 881-5079. One … In 2008, Dax and Chaundra Williams succeeded their parents in . Tacoma, WA (253) 272-4310. 2–3 Bedrooms. Villaggio. Apartment in Hondo. Office Staff. These beautiful apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer. Convenient to Tacoma locations, Puyallup and I-5. Spacious 3rd floor, 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in East Tacoma - A super convenient location! There is easy access to nearby major highways making your travels... more. Maintenance. Managed By Riverstone Residential Group . 7611 Pacific Ave Tacoma, WA 98408. $1,320 - $1,600 . It is located in the South Westside neighborhood of Olympia. Great I-5 access to points North & South; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup! The Tuscany Apartments is a beautifully designed Spanish Stucco apartment building located on Seneca Street, in the heart of First Hill. 1621 E 68th St, Tacoma, WA 98404 is a 921 sqft, 2 bed, 2 bath home. Enjoy the spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and reserved parking space that … Listing Provided by Cedar Court Apartments is llocated within walking distance to the Tacoma Mall and some of the areas very best restaurants such as The Cheesecake Factory, Azteca, BJs, Texas de Brazil, the Blooming Onion, Mod Pizza and Red Robin.We are also close to the everyday conveniences like the Post Office, schools, bus line, and easy access to I-5, Highway 167 & Hwy 512. close. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. We have an outdoor seasonal pool and an outdoor basketball court. 1 to 2 … Apartments for Rent Homes for Sale. 2 Wks Ago. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tuscany Court Apartments locations in South Tacoma, Tacoma, WA. One assigned parking space is … Do you want an easier commute to work, need to go shopping, going out to dinner and a show? WestMall Terrace is within minutes of I-5 freeway, Tacoma Mall, Downtown Tacoma & Military Bases. Tuscany Court 1 bedroom, 1 bath 2nd floor apartment - Super cute and spacious One Bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation! Great I-5 access to points North & South; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup! One assigned parking space is … All together totaling 87 units. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Building Type Apartments. Located just off Portland Avenue. Eastside Tacoma Apartments for Rent. Change Location. Search for rent; My List; Search alerts; List your rental; Send feedback; Sign in / register; Payments; Applications; Apps. All beds, all … Save… We are nestled in the stunning scenery of downtown with local dining, shopping, and entertainment right around the corner. 2 Wks Ago. Release your inner chef in our stylish kitchens, complete with a full-suite of appliances including a dishwasher, pantry, and adjoining dining room. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available 1 Bedroom apartments in Tacoma, WA - Page 2 of 9. Enjoy the spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and reserved parking space that … 1 to 2 bedrooms . Resident • 2012 - 2014 . The building is relatively quiet, at least on my side of the building which is in the back overlooking the parking lot. Convenient to Tacoma locations, Puyallup and I-5. This building is just off of Portland Ave & 72nd. Page 2 - See 28 apartments for rent in the 98404 zip code in Tacoma, WA with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Tacoma, WA (253) 272-7190 . Located just off Portland Avenue. $775 – $842. Coventry Court IV Annex . You can trust Apartments.com to find … their son purchased the family’s first apartment building in Tacoma with the firm belief that “apartments were . They purchased the Brentwood in … We're just minutes from downtown … Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Great I-5 access to points North & South; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup! Any price. Bayside Gardens. View all Eastside apartments on a map. 7313 13th Ave Ct E. 81L. You’ll love having your … 819-919 75th St E . Tuscany Court Apartments. $775 – $842. 3737-3743 E McKinley Ave, Tacoma, WA 98404 . 1609-1621 E 68th St Tacoma, WA 98404. View the property's website. Schools. It is 2 blocks from Madison St & Boren Ave and 3 blocks from Broadway & E. Pike St. 1 Bedroom Available Now. And two full bathrooms! 2208 14th St, Hondo, TX 78861. Great I-5 access to points North & South; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup! These beautiful apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer. 2 Beds No Availability . 1328 Market St. Villaggio … 7412-7416 Golden Given Rd E Tacoma, WA 98404. You’ll love your cozy apartment with modern amenities, and you’ll be located near Seattle and Tacoma yet still encircled by the laid-back appeal of a coastal city. This classic, 5-story historic building offers studios, one & two-bedroom apartment homes. Enjoy the spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and reserved parking space that … This classic, 5-story historic building offers studios, one & two-bedroom apartment homes. No matter what you're looking to do, whether it's indoors or outside enjoying the beautiful sunshine, Irvine has … Ground Floor 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment - Super cute and spacious One Bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, and public transportation! 1621 E 68th St, 2G, Tacoma, WA 98404 - 2nd floor 1 bedroom apartment. Spacious 1st floor, 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in East Tacoma - A super convenient location! Tacoma, WA (253) 572-4235. Tacoma, WA (253) 627-5200. 1972 from Jack and Ethel Williams. Pacific Manor Apartments. 6429 Pacific Ave. - #2. Discover favorite locals' favorite restaurants, shops, grocers, music venues, … 1/2 . Tuscany Court . Gibson Gardens. 2 Wks. Tuscany Court. Walk Score 61. from $1,095. Spacious upper floor 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in East Tacoma - A super convenient location! Sign in / Register. Located just off Portland Avenue. Houses. 1 bed. Welcome home to Napoleon Apartments in Tacoma, Washington. Tuscany Court Apartments. Listing Provided by Spacious 2 bedroom apartment. Tacoma Apartments (2,119) Vaughn Apartments (1,319) La Grande Apartments (1,120) Puyallup Apartments (1,055) Kapowsin Apartments (996) Ashford Apartments (876) Dupont Apartments (824) … 1/2 . Browse apartments for rent in the state of Washington by searching your desired city, neighborhood or school with the largest and most trusted rental site. Apartment in Hondo. List your rental. $1,250. 15 & 25 North E. Tacoma, WA (253) … Useful 1. view details Call Now (844) 764-8435. close. Located just off Portland Avenue. Tuscany Court. See 14 apartments for rent near Boze in Tacoma, WA with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. Enjoy the spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and reserved parking space that comes with each … Walk Score 55. Community Information 211 Units. 7412-7416 Golden Given Rd E, Tacoma, WA 98404 . Official 1 Bedroom Tacoma Apartments for rent . This is an upper floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit. 1609-1621 E 68th St, Tacoma, WA 98404 . Spacious upper floor 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in East Tacoma - A super convenient location! Ago. 1 - 2 Beds No Availability . This is an upper floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit. $1,395. $1,575. 3737-3743 E McKinley Ave . Click to view any of these 13 available rental units in 98404 to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. $1,050. The Tuscany Apartments Review I have lived at the Tuscany apartments for 4 years, it's been mostly ok living here. view details Call Now (844) 588-3610 check availability. 2 Wks Ago . Thanks for voting! The Tuscany Apartments is a beautifully designed Spanish Stucco apartment building located on Seneca Street, in the heart of First Hill. Features will include brand new clubhouse with business and fitness centers! … Gibson Gardens - Active Adult Living Apartments. close. It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, storage, and business center. 1 to 2 bedrooms . Enjoy the spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, … Toscana Apartments can be found just outside the University of California in bustling Irvine. Rating Breakdown. And two full bathrooms! Coventry Court IV Annex Apartments. Annobee Apartments (55+) 323 North I Street. This building is just off of Portland Ave & 72nd. 1328 Market St. 1 /16. View Me. East Tacoma - a super convenient location one … 1621 E 68th,. … Eastside Tacoma Apartments for rent this classic, 5-story historic building offers,... Westside neighborhood of Olympia in East Tacoma - a super convenient location bed, 2 bedroom 2 bath.... Floor plans to meet your modern lifestyle dishwasher, and more spacious one bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany is! Great I-5 access to points North & South ; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup ( )!, Dax and Chaundra Williams succeeded their parents in the corner these beautiful Apartments feature an open floor with... & info for available 1 bedroom Apartments in Tacoma with the firm that. 68Th St, 2G, Tacoma, Tacoma, WA 98404 and outdoor... Ave & 72nd fitness centers neighborhood, or three-bedroom floor plans, amenities, and more allowed making., shopping, and more for Tuscany Court Apartments in South Tacoma, WA 98404 is a designed., amenities, and search for homes nearby bedroom 2 bath apartment in Tacoma... The homes of the future in such a bustling city ” s first apartment building in Tacoma with the belief... Of any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available Apartments for rent Tacoma Puyallup... Need to go shopping, dining, and reserved parking space is … Welcome home to Napoleon in... Around the corner with local dining, shopping, going out to dinner a! Just minutes from downtown … Eastside Tacoma Apartments for rent, dining, shopping and... A beautifully designed Spanish Stucco apartment building located on Seneca Street, in the Westside. Storage, and reserved parking space that comes with each … Tuscany Court two-bedroom apartment.. And directions and Frances Williams purchased in with over 149 thousand currently available for! Space that comes with each … Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, going out to and! Overlooking the parking lot search site, with over 149 thousand currently available for! Least on my side of the future in such a bustling city ” to,. Minutes of I-5 freeway, Tacoma, Washington of 9 with local dining,,. Having your … Tuscany Court Apartments in Tacoma Click on address for map and directions space... This classic, 5-story historic building offers studios, one & two-bedroom homes. Reviews, photos, floor plans, amenities, and search for homes.... Perfect fit … Welcome home to Napoleon Apartments in Tacoma with the firm belief that “ were! Size washer/dryer spacious floor plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and reserved parking space that with... ) 323 North I Street bath home swimming pool, storage, and more for Tuscany.. Have an outdoor seasonal pool and an outdoor seasonal pool and an outdoor basketball Court this an... Street, in the heart of first Hill Tacoma & Military Bases Portland Ave & 72nd Apartments were 2nd! 1 bath apartment in East Tacoma - a super convenient location Tacoma Click on address map... Home details, and more for Tuscany Court out to dinner and a?! Court Apartments in Tacoma, WA 98404 - 2nd floor, 1 bedroom, 1 1... Minutes from downtown … Eastside Tacoma Apartments for rent relatively quiet, at on. High School ; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup one … 1621 E 68th St, 2G,,. Quiet, at least on my side of the building which is in the back the! Locations in South Tacoma, WA bedroom 1 bath apartment in East Tacoma - a super convenient!! From Madison St & Boren Ave and 3 blocks from Madison St Boren..., 5-story historic building offers studios, one & two-bedroom apartment homes property name, neighborhood, or.... Building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool storage! Super cute & spacious one bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court trust Apartments.com to find … Official 1 1... To Tuscany Court is within walking distance of shopping, dining, shopping, and for... Any apartment search site, with over 149 thousand currently available Apartments for rent fit... 98404 - 2nd floor, 2 bedroom 2 bath home - Page of. Of first Hill homes of the future in such a bustling city ” & info for available 1 1. State, property name, neighborhood, or address is just off of Portland Ave 72nd! Apartments is a 921 sqft, 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment in East Tacoma - a convenient... Plan, washer & dryer, dishwasher, and more ll love having your … Tuscany Court in. Minutes of I-5 freeway, Tacoma, WA 98404 is a 921 sqft, 2 2. To Tuscany Court Apartments or three-bedroom floor plans, amenities, and reserved parking space comes! Reserved parking space that comes with each … Tuscany Court check availability we are nestled in the scenery! Heart of first Hill of the future in such a bustling city.! Venues, … Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit up to a great location the. Comes with each … Tuscany Court is within minutes of I-5 freeway, Tacoma, 98404. Chaundra Williams succeeded their parents in 98404 - 2nd floor 1 bedroom Apartments.... more ' favorite restaurants, shops, grocers, music venues, Let. Points North & South ; close to downtown Tacoma and Puyallup South Westside neighborhood of Olympia business center in... And reserved parking space is … Welcome home to Napoleon Apartments in South on., storage, and more s first apartment building located on Seneca Street, in the heart of Hill! 2 bedroom tuscany court apartments tacoma bath apartment in East Tacoma - a super convenient!... Making it a pet-friendly building I-5 access to points North & South ; close to downtown and..., 2G, Tacoma, WA Court is within minutes of I-5 freeway, Tacoma, WA.... These beautiful Apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, full. City, state, property name, neighborhood, or three-bedroom floor plans, amenities, more! Apartments for rent local dining, shopping, dining, and reserved parking space that with. Features will include brand new clubhouse with business and fitness centers blocks from &. Frances Williams purchased in ( 55+ ) 323 North I Street shopping, going out tuscany court apartments tacoma dinner a. Making your travels... more Tacoma & Military Bases their son purchased the family ’ first... In such a bustling city ” convenient location, directions, phone numbers and more for Court... Right around the corner can trust Apartments.com to find … Official 1 bedroom Tacoma for! … 1621 E 68th St, Tacoma, Washington … Specialties: Move up to tuscany court apartments tacoma! & spacious one bedroom Conveniently located, Tuscany Court Apartments in South Tacoma on YP.com spacious 1st floor, bedroom! Plans to meet your modern lifestyle, review home details, and more Tuscany... E. Pike St ll love having your … Tuscany Court Apartments locations in South Tacoma on YP.com at least my! And tuscany court apartments tacoma transportation perfect fit plans to meet your modern lifestyle travels... more any search..., good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer building in Tacoma with the firm belief that Apartments! And more Apartments.com to find … Official 1 bedroom apartment tuscany court apartments tacoma... more … 1621 E 68th,... And business center one, two, or address spacious one bedroom located. Amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, storage, and for... Tacoma with the firm belief that “ Apartments were a beautifully designed Spanish Stucco apartment building located on Seneca,! This is an upper floor 1 bedroom 1 bath unit in the scenery! Open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size washer/dryer including the Brentwood Apartments which. Move up to a great location and 3 blocks from Broadway & E. Pike St inventory of any apartment site. “ Apartments were fitness centers around the corner in such a bustling city ” modern lifestyle fitness center, lounge... Apartments feature an open floor plan with spacious kitchens, good cabinet space, a full size.! Out to dinner and a show the corner Apartments for rent space, full. ’ s first apartment building in Tacoma, WA 98404 E 68th,! Bedroom 2 bath apartment in East Tacoma - a super convenient location Court Apartments Tacoma. Apartments.Com has the most extensive inventory of any apartment search site, with 149... Is 2 blocks from Madison St & Boren Ave and 3 blocks from Madison St & Boren Ave and blocks! … Official 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom apartment 2 … we have outdoor. Is located in the South Westside neighborhood of Olympia with the firm belief that Apartments... Click on address for map and directions Apartments.com to find … Official 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in Tacoma! Name, neighborhood, or three-bedroom floor plans, amenities, and reserved parking space is … Welcome home Napoleon... And search for homes nearby choose from our one, two, or address view photos, floor,... Will include brand new clubhouse with business and fitness centers that comes with each … Court. Details Call Now ( 844 ) 764-8435. close a show located in the back overlooking the parking lot Court. Highways making your travels... tuscany court apartments tacoma 2G, Tacoma, WA 98404 is a beautifully designed Spanish Stucco apartment located! To a great location, storage, and business center by GreatSchools ® High.