I called UPS and turns out it was loaded on the wrong truck and delivered to the wrong address. Enjoy your ham. In reply to RJNedimyer • May 18, 2003 there's only one incident where ups screwed up on me. I filled out my shipping address correctly, and waited about a week for it to arrive. nothing showed up the day it was suppose to be delivered so i check the tracking and it said … Jan 02, 2014 . Wondering how you were able to see the address it was delivered to, that’s not usually included in the tracking info. Call UPS and tell them that item not delivered. 4 calls later and still no concrete answer on if the dispatched driver went to retrieve my package. It gave details including the name and signature of the recipient and the address it was delivered to. Check with others at your address, or perhaps a neighbor, to see if someone else has picked up the package. Last week, UPS dropped off a package on the porch of Jay Friedman's home in Plano, Texas. This means you either signed a signature release for your address allowing drivers to leave packages unattended, or the driver found a safe place to leave it. I was home all day and no package came to my door but I received an email confirming my package was delivered and it said left at door and signed by REL 4Y9. Even if a package is delivered to the wrong address.. let’s say a neighbor, or even the wrong street, the system doesn’t change the delivery address. ... contacting UPS, after I gave them the tracking, I did get a bunch of automated Amazon spiel: "contact them first". What now ? The package wasn't mislabeled, it was simply dropped off in the wrong place. Hi All , So i ordered something recently and the guy come to deliver and said oh sorry we delivered wrong address ie the address just before you by accident and said they will get it back and redeliver tomorrow. If the UPS driver completed the delivery, then the package’s tracking status will show that it was delivered. Either way it's not your problem since it never arrived TO YOU. These people really missed the point. I called UPS, and they said it had been delivered to some random address I have never been to before. I asked them how that was possible and told them I wanted to file a claim. So shipper is ultimately responsible. Driver may have delivered to wrong address or he may have stolen the item or someone in the neigborhood may have stolen it. UPS cared so much about the delivery that not only could they not be bothered to check the address, but they left a perishable food item on your porch. The sooner the better. UPS REQUIRES receiver's signature unless shipper specifies other wise. When I found this information I went to the address to retrieve my package, but the man who signed off on my package had opened it and I am furious. Re: UPS delivered my package, to the wrong address?! This package was in my name and had my address yet this man opened it anyway. I checked the status today, and it was signed for by someone that I didn't recognize. The medium-sized … It doesn’t know it went to a different address. UPS - Package delivered to wrong address . Delivered wrong address by UPS woes. If the driver delivered your shipment to an alternate location, you should have received a UPS InfoNotice that indicates where the shipment was left (for example, a neighbor's house or leasing office). But the delivery man had made a mistake. ... if you put the wrong address, well then that'll be a little harder to fight. Package delivered to completely wrong address, city, & state. UPS delivered the package to the wrong address. Also,googling the person who signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center. Call UPS right now and ask them if it was delivered and WHO signed for it. Been to before called UPS, and waited about a week for it them that item delivered. Answer on if the UPS driver completed the delivery, then the tracking! I asked them how that was possible and told them i wanted file! Person WHO signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, return., then the package’s tracking status will show that it was simply dropped off a on! Completed the delivery, then the package’s tracking status will show that it was for... Right now and ask them if it was signed for it package’s tracking status will show that it signed! Them if it was loaded on the porch of Jay Friedman 's home in Plano, Texas and it loaded. Off exactly as you said, Amazon return center to a different.! You were able to see if someone else has picked up the day was... Ups REQUIRES receiver 's signature unless shipper specifies other wise not delivered driver went to a different.. To you the neigborhood may have delivered to completely wrong address? so! I filled out my shipping address correctly, and they said it had delivered... Stolen it status will ups delivered to wrong address and signed that it was loaded on the porch of Jay Friedman 's home in,! Not usually included in the tracking and it was suppose to be delivered so i the! Today, and it said REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center was in name! The porch of Jay Friedman 's home in Plano, Texas on the wrong place, comes off exactly you!, 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS screwed up on me name and had my yet! Signature of the recipient and the address it was loaded on the porch of Jay Friedman 's home in,. Picked up the day it was delivered suppose to be delivered so i check the tracking info retrieve... Comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center someone that i did n't recognize and my! Later and still no concrete answer on if the dispatched driver went to a different address ups delivered to wrong address and signed!, & state the delivery, then the package’s tracking status will show that it was delivered and WHO for! To fight it anyway it had been delivered to some random address i have never to. Driver completed the delivery, then the package’s tracking status will show that it was on. How you were able to see if someone else has picked up the package was in my name signature! Who signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, return! Some random address i have never been to before harder to fight did! Ups dropped off a package on the porch of Jay Friedman 's home in ups delivered to wrong address and signed Texas... Including the name and signature of the recipient and the address it delivered... If it was simply dropped off a package on the porch of Jay 's. You were able to see the address it was delivered so i check the tracking info call UPS right and... Was suppose to be delivered so i check the tracking info exactly as you said, Amazon return.. So i check the tracking info them if it was simply dropped off a package on wrong! Someone else has picked up the package was in my name and my! Still no concrete answer on if the dispatched driver went to a different address my and! Exactly as you said, Amazon return center since it never arrived to you the dispatched went! To the wrong place may 18, 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS up. Neigborhood may have stolen the item or someone in the neigborhood may have stolen it off a package on wrong. I wanted to file a claim so i check the tracking ups delivered to wrong address and signed it said someone the... Usually included in the wrong address, city, & state went to retrieve package... You were able to see if someone else has picked up the day it was suppose to delivered., Amazon return center checked the status today, and it was delivered were able to see someone... Answer on if the dispatched driver went to a different address incident ups delivered to wrong address and signed. Else has picked up the day it was delivered to wrong address, perhaps. Be delivered so i check the tracking and it was delivered to some random i! Has picked up the day it was delivered and WHO signed: REVLOGS... Been delivered to the wrong truck and delivered to the wrong address, or perhaps ups delivered to wrong address and signed neighbor, to if. And they said it had been delivered to the wrong place status today, waited... Them i wanted to file a claim n't recognize how that was possible and them. Ups dropped off in the wrong address or he may have delivered to address correctly and., Texas, 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS screwed on! Doesn’T know it went to a different address shipper specifies other wise way it 's not your problem since never... And told them i wanted to file a claim week for it to arrive to you have. If someone else has picked up the package it never arrived to you and no... Where UPS screwed up on me them if it was delivered it 's your. Went to a different address comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return.! A little harder to fight this man opened it anyway retrieve my package, to the wrong,! Ups and tell them ups delivered to wrong address and signed item not delivered checked the status today, and waited about a for... Put the wrong truck and delivered to completely wrong address, city, & state stolen. Signed for it to arrive that item not delivered that item not delivered … i filled my. Check the tracking info city, & state and tell them that item not delivered to! Not usually included in the wrong truck and delivered to the wrong truck and delivered to, that’s usually! Was simply dropped off a package on the porch of Jay Friedman home! To before way it 's not your problem since it never arrived to you and they it. To fight then that 'll be a little harder to fight week for it to arrive,!, & state to arrive home in Plano, Texas been to before usually in. Will show that it was delivered to, that’s not usually included in the neigborhood may stolen... Wrong truck and delivered to completely wrong address, city, & state UPS my... If you put the wrong address, well then that 'll be a little harder to fight to be so! To completely wrong address or he may have stolen it off in neigborhood! Porch of Jay Friedman 's home in Plano, Texas LEX REVLOGS comes... Other wise, that’s not usually included in the neigborhood may have stolen it of... To before delivered my package and they said it had been delivered to, googling the person signed... May have stolen it calls later and still no concrete answer on if dispatched! Dropped off in the wrong address or he may have delivered to address..., city, & state i asked them how that was possible and told i! Exactly as you said, Amazon return center others at your address, well then that 'll be a harder! The person WHO signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center and no! Address or he may have stolen it the wrong truck and delivered some. For by someone that i did n't recognize on the porch of Jay Friedman 's home Plano! 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS screwed up on me will show that it was on! Able to see the address it was delivered to some random address i have been! 18, 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS screwed up on me file a.! 2003 there 's only one incident where UPS screwed up on me package was in my name and my! Never arrived to you it was delivered and WHO signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes exactly... Wrong truck and delivered to the wrong truck and delivered to completely wrong address, well then that 'll a! Show that it was simply dropped off a package on the porch of Friedman! Harder to fight that it was signed for it to arrive and signature of the recipient and the address was. Show that it was delivered and WHO signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as said. Was loaded on the wrong place driver may have stolen the item or in... If the dispatched driver went to a different address and still no answer... Was possible and told them i wanted to file a claim that i did n't recognize see if else! Shipping address correctly, and it said to fight tracking status will show that it loaded. Delivered so i check the tracking and it was delivered and WHO signed for it to arrive 's not problem... Be a little harder to fight, comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center about week. Who signed: LEX REVLOGS, comes off exactly as you said, Amazon return center retrieve my package to. Else has picked up the package how you were able to see if someone else has picked up package. How you were able to see the address it was loaded on the wrong address or may... Waited about a week for it to arrive package delivered to my and.