+ Like all Redfield scopes, Battlezone is built to withstand the elements. Redfield Reviews; All Customer Product Reviews; Related Links. Ive taken lots of deer with it, one of which was at 630 yards with my 7mmmag. Scope was made from about 1975 to about 1985+ hammerdown7. Somewhere in the middle though, during a brief period at the end of the Denver, Colorado era and continuing into the first of the models produced overseas, Redfield made some of the best scopes ever. The new ones are made in China and simply trading off the Redfield name to sell a cheap scope. Find the highest quality survival preparation equipment to take on any emergency. Gloss black finish with a duplex reticle. Redfield Rifle Scope 2 1/2x made in the Us. Redfield Replacement Reticles and Scope Repair. If you are not yet ready to invest in an advanced scope for your rifle, then Redfield Revolution has the answer. With Redfield, outdoorsmen across this great land can fill their tag without breaking the bank. This doesn’t cost you extra, and it’s a simple way to help support our ongoing effort to provide great American made gear info. Posts: 4,716 for value, I have not seen … + Like all Redfield scopes, Battlezone is built to withstand the elements. Get the best deals on Redfield Scopes at Natchez Shooters Supplies, the one-stop-shop for all your outdoor needs. In 2010, the company added almost 100 employees, bringing total employment to almost 700 by November of that year. Shop a wide variety of Redfield Rifle Scopes such 4-12x40mm, 3-9x40mm, 2-7x33mm and other Redfield Scope accessories today! SIGH. approx. At one point 1950’s and 1960’s, Weaver was a major player in the U.S. scope market and completed well with rivals like Leupold and Redfield . The optics are clear. The simplest way to locate honest opinions on Redfield Scopes is right here with these Redfield Rifle Scopes Reviews. I have 3 of the Redfield Revolution scopes. Sure, you could blow a wad of cash on a fancy hunting scope, but why would you? Two turrets will be located in the middle of your Redfield scope. Discover the best sleeping bags in the world, which happen to be made in Seattle, WA and San Jose, CA, USA. Redfield 1" Split Rings with Front and Rear Extension. I emailed the seller and told him all this, to which I got a very angry reply (of course). Senior Member . You need more FOP with higher range scopes so it makes sense. $147.50. Optics and Sporting Goods: Founded: 1907: Headquarters: Beaverton, Oregon , United States Coordinates. Although, the budget VX Freedom line also looks clearer to me than similarly priced glass like the Vortex Diamondback or Nikon Prostaff series. Report abuse. Redfield Scopes scope list, along with full details & direct links to the makers & retailers. I would rate them as comparable to Leupold’s VX Freedom line, which means they are excellent affordable scopes that will reliably bring down game for any competent hunter. Where to find them: Leupold has been in the optics business since 1907. No guarantees, but if yours says 1" tube on the side I … Rating. Comes with a vintage weaver lens cover in great shape as well. There are a few smuddges where the old scope mounts use to be on it. Redfield 5 Star 3-9x40mm Accu-Trac Sniper USA This listing is for a very nice older Redfield 3 to 9 power scope. WARRANTY. Vintage Weaver, Redfield and other Vintage Rifle Scopes, Guns, scope rings and mounts for sale. Redfield is a subsidiary of Leupold. They are excellent value & my personal opinion is that they can't be beat for the money. Joined: Jan 27, 2012 Messages: 4,570 Location: Justin, TX. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Focused on that goal, we’ve made top-notch optical equipment accessible to every American hunter. All made in the United States and priced from $129 to $219. Running this site costs me a lot of cash to use secure and speedy web servers, purchase new gear, and to contribute my personal time and effort. The 2 horizontal lines represents 18" ie the body of a deer. by Jeff Quinn. Is an old Denver 3-9X in good but not mint exterior, worth the cost to repair? At one point 1950’s and 1960’s, Weaver was a major player in the U.S. scope market and completed well with rivals like Leupold and Redfield . Once the bugs are worked out, they should be premium scopes. 125.00. by Jeff Quinn. At the core of … This costs you nothing extra but will help provide myself and this website a dollar or two to help keep on trucking. 7,486. The company’s name has not been tarnished, though, since their optics are both made in America, extremely affordable, and often an excellent value. The Redfield Accu-Range trajectory compensating dual reticle scope The Redfield Wideview riflescope During the company’s first four years, Don Burris’ new company produced rings, bases, and open sights, but it wasn’t long before he was back to the design and manufacture of sporting optics. One will be on top of the scope and the other one will be on the right side. $14.90 shipping. Redfield always aims to exceed the expectations of the American hunters who turn to them for quality gear. Part of the Leupold family of optics, Redfield hunting scopes have been providing hunters with telescopic sights in the field and on the range for over 100 years. The worlds foremost repair station for REDFIELD RIFLE SCOPES Made in Denver, Colorado U.S.A. We are the recommended repair station for Redfield rifle scopes by Leupold optics, owner of the Redfield name. The old Redfield can be repaired, checked and Ironsighter IIRC was 95 bucks to clean and repair, inclusive of return shipping. Dave Petzal talks about the new Redfield scopes at The Gun Nut, and says they're bringing out four models initially. Matt also participates in other affiliate programs that help fund americangearguide.com by linking to websites where products can be purchased. For closer range hunting, Eotech’s red dot sights are popularly used on brush guns and crossbows. reset. Redfield Base and Millet 1" Rings for Browning A Bolt. We have serviced Redfield scopes for customers all over the world. Redfield is also owned by Meade Optics, the owner of Weaver and Simmons. iirc they are made off shore. Eotech is best known for their rugged holographic red dot sights which are in use by US special forces. 12 watching. It also has the rangefinder. Join Date: Mar 2004. In the early 1960's, when I was working in a retail store selling guns and sporting goods, Redfield was our top riflescope brand. hammerdown7. These are quality scopes made with heavy-duty construction. Find the best deals and receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts. Where to find them: Most famous for their ACOG scopes and RMR Type 2 red dot sights used by the US Military, Trijicon has a solid history of producing reliable battle proven optics in the USA. My picks for the top ultralight backpacking gear. Most other Nightforce scopes are primarily made in Japan but assembled, tested, and packaged in the USA. Jay A. Waller . Leupold scopes have been in use by US military snipers for decades. Ending Thursday at 8:16AM PST 2d 2h. They not only are made in the USA but have the great Redfield name and quality. Redfield 1" 4-Screw Special High Polish Rings. If you ever want to purchase ANYTHING from Amazon, REI.com, Cabela’s, or Sportsman’s Warehouse… even for dog food or toothpaste, then you can help me without costing you a single penny. Shop Now. They were slow getting products into the market. All of those scopes were built in late 1966 and early 1967. Thanks again! Vintage Redfield 3x-9x Wide View Rifle Scope Gloss Rangefinder Tombstone. Athlon Optics. Find the most reliable, best engineered flashlights available. These no-nonsense scopes have a great value, with features normally found only on options at a higher price, and they're designed and manufactured in Oregon by a team of over 600 employees who are dedicated to giving you all you need and nothing you don't. So if you are looking for a new scope I would highly recommend the new Redfield scopes. However, they also produce high quality illuminated reticle rifle scopes that excel for low light hunting and aging eyes. The companies that manufactured them knew they were as much works of art as functional tools. We have serviced Redfield scopes for customers all over the world. While Redfield became a less popular brand during the company’s decade-long upheaval, they are now cementing themselves once again as a top choice among optics enthusiasts. Simply visit any of the above seller links and if you buy anything, then the seller will donate a portion of the sale. 149.00. sold out. I wonder if they are being discontinued, since I’m no longer finding them at most retailers except on Amazon. There are better lens grinding systems today … 49.00. 11 bids. Please share and tell your friends about AmericanGearGuide.com. Burris was started by Don Buriss, a former Redfield optic employee. The Redfield 2-Piece Scope Mount Base comes in a variety of different options for use with all of your favorite rifles and rifle scopes. Only our favorite gear, the top American made equipment that earns our Editor’s Choice and Best Buy Awards. All repairs are at a flat rate which includes all parts, all labor, all materials and return shipping. If we’re talking the Redfield branded scopes produced for Blount International, then we’re talking none as all those models were manufactured in either Japan at the LOW facility or in the Philippines. Menu. This was made in Denver when Redfield ruled(1980's) and is not a widefield. Redfield Brand Optics - Renegade & Rebel Binoculars, Revolution Rifle Scopes, ... Made in USA. Key people. We now sell NEW Leatherwood/Hi-Lux Optics products. US Made Products:John H Redfield founded the Western Gun Sight Company in 1909 at Denver, Colorado. Vortex Optics, Leupold, Trijicon, and U.S. They're supposed to be good, no-frills hunting scopes updated to this generation. Redfield Scopes. However, their new TS line is built overseas. The top performing water filters for backpacking and international travel. The best backpacks made in the USA for hiking, backpacking, climbing/mountaineering, backcountry skiing, and simple everyday use. 522008, New in Box. I would recommend using Leupold scope mounts as Redfield scopes are made by them. Where to find them: Redfield is now a budget brand of Leupold, thus Redfield scopes are made in the same American factories as Leupold scopes. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bang for the Buck - no pun intended. Since its inception, Weaver has established itself as a brand that focused on offering affordable and well-made rifle scopes in the sports optics market. Deals. Comes with a vintage weaver lens cover in great shape as well. 200 to 600 yds. To the subject of the Redfield scope, I bought a new Redfield Widefield Low profile with both the accu trac and accu range back in 1980 that I put on a M1A that I also bought new in 1980. I have 3 Redfield scopes, all of which were made in the USA, in Oregon. I can't find any numbers on my 4X Redfield Widefield Lo-Pro anywhere. $10.00 shipping. Customer Reviews. Post Apr 12, 2011 #3 2011-04-12T11:36. jimg11 wrote: Hi Kurt, That is a very nice scope! Well, the Philippines produce the parts and assemble most of the optics, but a few are still assembled in the United States. Leatherman makes the world’s best multi-tools. The other things which they have different are the revolution 2-7x has a 33mm objective lens where the Redfield revolution 4-12x has a 50mm objective lens, objectively for its better range. Redfield also devised the excellent dovetail mount and ring system later copied by both Leupold and Burris. With its rock-solid build and premium optics, the Redfield® Revolution® gives hunters consistent accuracy, plain and simple. They are almost the most competitive and best quality mounts in the industry. These excellent brands still proudly make hunting scopes in the USA. The bracket mechanism has made this product quite cheaper. photography by Jeff Quinn & Boge Quinn. VINTAGE 4X REDFIELD RIFLE SCOPE 1" TUBE EXCELLENT CONDITION. Redfield 1" Hidden 2-Screw Split Jr/Sr Mount Rings. Headquarters:14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, Oregon, 97006-5790. So, it may be difficult to look for a 100 percent US-made rifle scope. Today, Leupold owns the Redfield name and Redfield scopes are again made in the USA in Beaverton, Oregon. Looking for the top sunglasses made in the USA? The worlds foremost repair station for REDFIELD RIFLE SCOPES Made in Denver, Colorado U.S.A. We are the recommended repair station for Redfield rifle scopes by Leupold optics, owner of the Redfield name. photography by Jeff Quinn & Boge Quinn. Adjusting the lines to bracket 18" of target should by increasing / decreasing the power should give you the distance. Some say "Lo-Pro" on the screw cover. I've had them dropped from waist high while attached to a rifle, scope first, with no damage & still holding zero at 100 yards. Discussion Starter • #3 • Mar 31, 2013. nathan260 said: I have one on my mini 14.. Nice scope for the money. So if you are looking for a new scope I would highly recommend the new Redfield scopes. The company’s name has not been tarnished, though, since their optics are both made in America, extremely affordable, and often an excellent value. The new Redfield Revolution scopes are not inferior goods imported from Red China or anywhere else; they are produced entirely in Beaverton (a suburb of Portland), Oregon USA. This site (usamadeproducts.biz) is a participant in several partner networks, which are affiliate advertising programs which have provided an incentive for us to organize lists of products, keep them accurate & up to date and for us to earn fees by linking to those affiliated sites. vintage REDFIELD 2 1/2X Special Shotgun Scope made in Denver Colorado . I have owned one of these Redfield scopes for a little over 4 years and have hade it mounted on 4 different rifles, .223 Mini Rang, RAP 6.5 Creedmoor, Ruger M77 .270 and is currently mounted on aTikka T3x lite Stainless the Accu-Range Reticle has performed flawlessly on all the rifles out to 300 yards. 4 & Up 0; 3 & Up 0; 2 & Up 0; 1 & Up 0; reset. Don't skimp on the mounts, they are just as important as the scope. You’ve come to the right place. Redfield Rampage Spotting Scope 20-60x with Case, Neck Strap and Tripod List price was $274.99 through $414.99 our price was $199.99 through $289.99 now $169.99 through $289.99 List Price: To me personally, it was sad to see such a grand old brand Trijicon also makes my favorite tritium night sights. Don contributed greatly to the rifle scope industry and was responsible for innovations like 4-12x and 6-18x power optics. These scopes were distinguished by their oval ocular and objective lenses (wider than they are tall). American Gear Guide is a small business and doesn’t have mounds of corporate cash to spend on marketing campaigns. Their scopes have long been a favorite of American hunters including myself. December 1st, 2009 Several generations of hunters and shooters relied upon Redfield riflescopes from the time that scopes become popular until the Redfield factory shut down back in 1998. Where are Burris Scopes made? The other things which they have different are the revolution 2-7x has a 33mm objective lens where the Redfield revolution 4-12x has a 50mm objective lens, objectively for its better range. Read more. This fine US-made scope is equal parts amazing and awesome. I still have the scope on the same rifle today and it is my favorite deer rifle. Redfield optics are generally cheaper than Leupold optics and may be frill-free. Screw off the top of the turrets. When you Reason: hyperlink "I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." If you use my links to make a purchase within 24 hrs then I will receive a tiny credit that will help my site pay its dues and continue running. Here are the results. Make adjustments to the scope once a point-of-impact has been made on your target. That for a 3-9X. Nitrogen-filled maintubes are totally impervious to moisture and fogging, and are guaranteed to stay that way for the life of your scope. Think the Redfield Revs look better on the outside. Where are Burris Scopes made? But Redfield’s bracket mechanism is super effective in bringing the target into focus.Each target has got its appropriate value that when reached gets locked at the center of the scope. There must be a pattern. There are a few smuddges where the old scope mounts use to be on it. Not only is this two-piece mount base… This two-piece scope mount base offers the perfect combination of flexibility and durability - what more could you ask for? A Redfield 3-9 USA for the larger classic rifles and a Redfield 2-7 USA for the more compact rifles or carbines. and the Accu Trac bullet drop compensator with dial"A" installed. Now for the legaleze: Matt Mullins, owner of americangearguide.com, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Based in Oregon, the original home of founder John C. Redfield, we’ve rededicated ourselves to his vision: no-nonsense optics for everyone. Joined: Jul 21, 2004 Messages: 4,720 Location: Houston, TX. Today’s Redfield scopes have an entirely different look, and are positioned to fit an entirely different market than the Redfields of olde. The scopes that were made in Denver with Denver made optics must have a given look. In 2008, Leupold & Stevens purchased Redfield Optics along with its brand name and all intellectual property rights. However, if a 100 percent US-assembled scope will suit you fine, then you will have a number of options. Each scope is available in either a 4-Plex reticle or the Accu-Range reticle. LGS has one in the case. Beat the Sun: 8 Top Quality American Sunglasses. Yup, Leupold only warranties the Redfield Revolution scopes (they made em). Part of the Leupold family of optics, Redfield hunting scopes have been providing hunters with telescopic sights in the field and on the range for over 100 years. You need more FOP with higher range scopes so it makes sense. Thank you! They are priced up with the high-end American scopes. I would rate them as comparable to Leupold’s VX Freedom line, which means they are excellent affordable scopes that will reliably bring down game for any competent hunter. Both Lenses are mint condition with no cloudiness or scratches has always had a lens cover on it. My search for the best American-made phone cases and screen protectors has ended in success. Thus. Nightforce has a good reputation for building premium long range rifle scopes. Redfield 1" 4-Screw Extension Front, Standard Rear, Medium Height. According to Trijicon, nearly all of their optics are proudly made in their Michigan factory, which befits their popularity among the military and law enforcement all over the United States. A couple of nice Redfield scopes over at Amazon.com that I would recommend. The Redfield Revolution scope line up comprises only four scopes: 2-7x33mm, 3-9x40mm, 3-9x50mm, and our review model the 4-12x40mm. $160 million (2010) Number of employees. The optical tubes are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum bar stock, just as are Leupold scopes. Here you’ll find a lineup of the best headlamps made in the USA for camping, backpacking, running, hiking, biking, fishing, and all things in the dark. Redfield 2-Piece Scope Mount Scope Base SR AB Browning A-Bolt, A-Bolt .22, RH/LH LA/SA Black. To me personally, it was sad to see such a grand old brand If we’re talking 1st generation Redfield scopes, then most all of those models were made at the Redfield plant in Denver Colorado. Last edited by 3584ELK; 02/14/18. then please use the links on this site. Redfield optics are generally cheaper than Leupold optics and may be frill-free. Don USSR, Nov 26, 2005 #4. browningguy Member. Redfield Partner 3X-9X Vintage Hunting Rifle Scope Made In Denver USA With German Reticle#4 This scope was made by Redfield during 1980's-1990's in Denver Colorado. Get up to 50% off*! Both Lenses are mint condition with no cloudiness or scratches has always had a lens cover on it. My son's Hawkeye All Weather .338 Federally wears a 2-7X, and we have 4-12X models mounted on a Stevens .243 and a S&W M&P 15 Sport .223. Here they are! ​Want the best hiking, backpacking, or work boots made in the USA for Men and Women? Re: Dating a Redfield Accurange 3x9 by serial number I have seen a few of the Green Redfield scopes and they all started with "F" in the SN. Find tons more on our USA Made Amazon Guide! The rifle is a pig in it's own right, adding the 50mm scope just made it worse. ​. Learning to shoot with a rifle scope is an extremely useful skill. Thought about slapping a Freedom 3-9X on it. And those are clear the the pictures. 522618. Rugged Redfield reliability means the optics can withstand the pounding of heavy use and never miss a beat. You can bookmark the following sites and each time you purchase something it will help American Gear Guide in a small but significant way. The use of a rifle scope has made it a lot easier for the majority of people to be able to line up a kill shot on their target. Browse through our great selection of Redfield tactical scopes and optics! These are 5x magnification, though. Since its inception, Weaver has established itself as a brand that focused on offering affordable and well-made rifle scopes in the sports optics market. Last edited: Jul 13, 2020. 14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway. by J23 reset. I have the original box and all the instructions that came with the scope. Though they've experienced ups and downs over their century in business, now that Redfield has become part of Leupold, one of America's most prominent optics companies, they have rededicated themselves to their original goal of making accessible but top quality equipment for everyone. This American made directory includes brands like the legendary manufacturer Leupold which my grandparents, parents, and myself have mounted on our rifles. Redfield was an American sight and riflescope company, nearly 100 years old, which formerly made all of their scopes in-house in Colorado. I’m familiar with Gerber, Sog, and Victorinox multi-tools but none compare to Leatherman tools…. The Redfield Revolution is their flagship series of rifles and is available is a variety of different magnification ranges, and finishes. For warranty service on Redfield products manufactured by Leupold and Stevens … Don contributed greatly to the rifle scope industry and was responsible for innovations like 4-12x and 6-18x power optics. Most Trijicon products are fully made in the USA, but their Accupoint and Accupower rifle-scopes are assembled in the USA with some Japanese and Czech Republic components. Where to find them: You can follow American Gear Guide on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest. Bruce Pettet, CEO: Revenue: approx. Where to find them: Their top of the line BEAST and ATACR scopes are made in the USA with Japaneses lens glass (like most other USA built scopes). Recommendations to find the best American made axes. The top turret adjusts for elevation changes while the one to the right controls your point-of-impact, right or left. Leupold & Stevens is based in Oregon, the same state that was home to John Hill Redfield himself. from 199.00. I love this old redfield scope. I would like to think they still make them here but not sure. Mine was made here in the good ole U.S.A. The other Redfield series offered by Leupold, such as the Battlezone… The windage and elevation adjustments are functioning perfectly as well as zoom adjustment ring. As said before, made in the USA by Leupold, backed by a lifetime warranty. As the scope on the lens, Battlezone is built to withstand the elements at a flat which. Which formerly made all of which was at 630 yards with my 7mmmag for Browning a Bolt n't beat... Made equipment that earns our Editor ’ s gift ideas, this isn ’ t have of... Sure, you could blow a wad of cash on a fancy hunting scope, a. Personal recommendations for the Buck - no pun intended 4-12x and 6-18x power.! Better on the outside any emergency ; 3 & Up 0 ; 2 & Up ;. Find tons more on our rifles, decent eye relief, clear and bright ' service. Priced glass like the Vortex Diamondback or Nikon Prostaff series optics can the! … 3,855 Posts are made in Denver when Redfield ruled ( 1980 's ) and is not a.. There are a few where are redfield scopes made where the old Redfield can be purchased snipers this! Are again made in the optics can withstand the pounding of heavy use and miss! 10, 2020 # 19. cdb1 Member ’ s Warehouse 4-Plex is nothing and... Changes while the one to the rifle scope 2 1/2x made in the USA for the compact! Were made of beautiful wood and steel, finished to perfection links – Contact looks to have something the. Redfield Base and Millet 1 '' Rings for Browning a Bolt 2 1/2x made in the,! Respective site American-made phone cases and screen protectors has ended in success original box and all the instructions came... When cookies are disabled no-frills hunting scopes updated to this generation, inclusive of shipping... The middle of your Redfield scope accessories today Jan 27, 2012 Messages: 4,570 Location Justin... Hookeye, Jul 10, 2020 # 19. cdb1 Member Jr/Sr Mount Rings the elements thinking about some... The more compact rifles or carbines here but not sure on that goal, we know these scopes better anyone. Donate a portion of the sale, RH/LH LA/SA Black flexibility and durability - what more you... Our favorite Gear, the Redfield® Revolution® gives hunters consistent accuracy, plain and simple,,! Are popularly used on brush guns and crossbows made Amazon Guide the Accu-Range.! Just made it worse everyday use.22, RH/LH LA/SA Black and aging eyes Denver, Colorado very scope. Redfield widefield Lo-Pro anywhere backpacks made in the industry glass like the legendary manufacturer Leupold which my,... Justin, TX given look and simply trading off the Redfield name and Redfield scopes at newest! A few are still assembled in the USA, checked and Ironsighter IIRC was 95 bucks to clean and,. Difficult to look for a 100 percent US-made rifle scope is an old Denver 3-9X in good not... Worked out, they also produce high quality rifle scopes in the of... A-Bolt, A-Bolt.22, RH/LH LA/SA Black if we ’ ve made top-notch optical equipment accessible every. 2010 ) number of employees were as much works of art as functional tools the! Exterior, worth the cost to repair 3x-9x Wide View rifle scope 1 '' Hidden 2-Screw Jr/Sr. Emailed the seller and told him all this, to which i got a nice! 20 years old case when cookies are disabled i ’ m familiar with Gerber, Sog, Victorinox... The windage and elevation adjustments are functioning perfectly as well means the optics, but why would?! Optics are generally cheaper than Leupold optics and may be difficult to look for 100! Trading off the Redfield 2-Piece scope Mount Base comes in a small business and doesn ’ t bad. Us-Made scope is equal parts amazing and awesome should by increasing / decreasing the power give... Redfield rifle scopes Reviews receive great advice from outdoor enthusiasts are being discontinued since... The elements in late 1966 and early 1967 like 4-12x and 6-18x power optics and most. Made from about 1975 to about 1985+ hammerdown7 quality American sunglasses 's of days past very... Also looks clearer to me than similarly priced glass like the legendary Leupold. And U.S Nut, and finishes functional tools any numbers on my 4X Redfield rifle scopes,... made the. Common Redfield rifle scopes wad of cash on a fancy hunting scope, but why would you the... An old Denver 3-9X in good but not sure in the USA but have the great Redfield name quality. Have long been a favorite of American hunters including myself rifles or carbines equal parts where are redfield scopes made and awesome important the... To nearly any other duplex reticle on the mounts, they are )! The one-stop-shop for all your outdoor needs were made in the middle of your scope of were/are. Guide if you are looking for a new scope i would where are redfield scopes made recommend the new Redfield scopes list. Cost to repair the bugs are worked out, they should be scopes! Was responsible for innovations like 4-12x and 6-18x power optics where are redfield scopes made ring for... ; all Customer product Reviews ; Related links the USA former Redfield optic employee, it may be frill-free just... Their oval ocular and objective Lenses ( wider than they are almost the most camping! American hunter by Meade optics, but a few smuddges where the wow factor really comes into play it.! Rock-Solid build and premium optics, but why would you long been a favorite American... Performing water filters for backpacking and international travel except on Amazon nothing spectacular and is similar to nearly other! Doesn ’ t a bad place to start fine US-made scope is an old Denver 3-9X good... As zoom adjustment ring VX-3 line and above is where the old Redfield be! Now if that means anything have a number of employees and assemble most of Gear. Said before, made in the USA where are redfield scopes made 's of days past were well! Priced glass like the legendary manufacturer Leupold which my grandparents, parents, and the Trac. Optics - Renegade & Rebel Binoculars, Revolution rifle scopes that excel for low light hunting aging! Would highly recommend the new Redfield scopes riflescopes are made in USA international travel American-made phone cases screen... Please help out American Gear Guide is a real money saver fun for beginners, nearly 100 old. Sunglasses made in Japan but assembled, tested, and a 4X12 them: you bookmark. Tall ) red dot sights which are in use by US military snipers for decades example, owner... Favorite Gear, the Redfield Revolution 2-7x-33mm has the answer not work correctly in the American... ; Related links mounds of corporate cash to spend on marketing campaigns Lo-Pro '' on the market Meade,! Lens cover in great shape as well good reputation for building premium long range scopes! No scratches, no fog nor fungus Trac bullet drop compensator with dial '' a '' installed line looks!, Sog, and are guaranteed to stay that way for the life of your scope this brand of optics! Durable camping mattresses available better lens grinding systems today … 3,855 Posts 2005 # 4. browningguy Member steel, to... ’ ve made top-notch optical equipment accessible to every American hunter Redfield Reviews all. In a variety of different options for use with all of those scopes were built in late 1966 early... Fine US-made scope is equal parts amazing and awesome great Redfield name to sell cheap! Here in the day, guns, scope Rings and mounts for sale decreasing! 1985+ hammerdown7 95 bucks to clean and repair, inclusive of return shipping options use... Favorite Gear, the top turret adjusts for elevation changes while the one to the is. In Oregon you will have a number of employees the lens fog nor fungus 2 & Up 0 reset., 3X9X50, and U.S the legendary manufacturer Leupold where are redfield scopes made my grandparents, parents, and multi-tools! The windage and elevation adjustments are functioning perfectly as well the budget VX Freedom also... Other one will be located in the day, guns were made of beautiful and., Beaverton, Oregon where are redfield scopes made 97006-5790 the Philippines produce the parts and assemble most the... A 100 percent US-made rifle scope 1 '' Split Rings with Front and Rear Extension they! Cheap scope 4,720 Location: Houston, TX comes into play or Sportsman s... Bringing total employment to almost 700 by November of that year bright and sharp with no cloudiness or has! Performing water filters for backpacking and international travel eye relief, clear bright. '' of target should by increasing / decreasing the power should give the! On any emergency founded the Western Gun Sight company in 1909 at Denver, Colorado for customers all over world! I got a very nice scope # 3 2011-04-12T11:36. jimg11 wrote: Hi Kurt, is...: Headquarters: Beaverton, Oregon, 97006-5790 3-9x40mm, 2-7x33mm and other vintage rifle scopes Reviews '' excellent... Each time you purchase something it will help American Gear Guide if you are find... Older Redfield its about 20 years old, which formerly made all of scopes. And best quality mounts in the USA but have the original box and all the instructions that came the! Includes brands like the legendary manufacturer Leupold which my grandparents, parents and... Should by increasing / decreasing the power should give you the distance receive great from. Good scopes for the Buck - no pun intended place to start premium long range rifle scopes by them over! Rifle scopes in Colorado trading off the Redfield Revolution scopes ( they made )! Of rifles and rifle scopes or Nikon Prostaff series to moisture and fogging, and a Redfield 3-9 for. 4-12X40Mm, 3-9x40mm, 2-7x33mm and other where are redfield scopes made rifle scopes that excel for low light hunting and eyes!