5 strong cuttings of “Black Madeira KK” variety, 8-10” long! Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. This is a very productive variety of fig tree and it should produce lots of figs. Save white madeira fig tree to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. arberdelila-0 has no other items for sale. Both are about 5’ tall. These figs were extremely sweet, jammy like Edible Ornamental: varieties having both tasty fruit and especially attractive tree, foliage, bloom or long-hanging fruit characteristics. FOR SALE! View cart for details. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. In the Pacific Northwest, we have grown many of these cultivars in … Fig Trees. FREE SHIPPING (21) SHOP NOW. The white Marseilles fig tree will grow into a small shrub-like tree that when fully grown will only be between 4 – 8 feet tall. At this given point and Stage it creates a very Jammy texture about like taking a spoon and dipping out a bunch of jam on toast with its Superior sweetness and Berry flavor I think you get my point. Find great deals on eBay for white madeira fig and black madeira fig. “you are buying a 20-30cm tree without soil”, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Good tree for growing in a pot. Fig Trees For Sale. Originally brought over from the Island of Madeira in Portugal to California over 50 decades ago the tree has become legendary amongst collectors for it's amazing taste and richness. We do cuttings and … This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. “Black Madeira KK” is so named after getting known by Keith K who first sold it more widely on eBay. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Fig Cutting Wood (Ficus carica) Cutting Wood: Unless noted otherwise all orders of cuttings wood will have enough material to make at least 2 compact cuttings, or one large one depending on your methods. Our plugs have about a 5"root ball. 1. A medium, very sweet, lemon yellow fig. Black Madeira has a fruity flavor, is sugary sweet and can become very thick and syrupy the further it ripens. White Pampas Grass - 1 Gallon Pot. You are bidding on three White Madeira #1 fig cuttings. Packed with rich berry flavor, this is a must have for any Fig … Black Ischia (USDA) Davis Fig Black Madeira Fig Black Madeira KK Fig. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for White Madeira Fig Tree Cuttings at the best online prices at eBay! When you bite into aWhiteMaderia #1 you will find a juicy bright red interior packed with rich berry flavor. These are in containers that range from 1-3 gallon to 15+ gallon sizes. This is White Madeira No. These varieties have now been pruned and added to the online listings on our " 2020 Fig Cuttings for Sale " page: Albacor Comuna His trees are very old. Favorite Add to FIG TREE Plant (Celeste) * 7 * cuttings with EXTRAS! This video covers some background information and thoughts on Black Madeira Figs and the Black Maderia Fig trees I currently have. The regulations demand plants for sale outside of Florida must be grown at least 18" off the ground, my plants are 40" off the ground as for me it was a more comfortable working height. ... Every garden should have a fig tree. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I have included a photo of the cuttings you will receive and photos of the figs from my tree. Shop with confidence. Small Trees (less than 1 gallon): $30* Medium Trees (3 gallon): $60* * Selected rare varieties are $50 for the less than 1 gallon size and $100 for the 3 gallon size. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. 9 Varieties Of Fig Trees For Sale Online. It is a very prolific bearer and will set a new crop after the previous one. From shop GardencrochetShop. It's a top tier fig, roots easily and quite productive. Also Try our Fig rooted cutting plugs. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The White Madeira # 1 can be a top-shelf fig in anyone's collection if and when given the time to get really ripe and start drying and cracking on the tree. The large yellow green figs grow on trees with mainly three-lobed leaves. There is NO PRE-ORDER available on plants derived from cuttings due to the … Current fig tree varieties in stock listed below. Adding to your cart. Subject to credit approval. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. There's nothing like eating a fresh fig right off the tree. Pezon Largo A very sweet and early purplish black figs, White Madeira #1 is a very productive variety of medium-sized figs that produce excellent fruits over a long season. Height Varies. Get the best deals for white madeira fig tree at eBay.com. This is White Madeira No. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Magnolia I have been battling spider mites and thrips all year. $22.95 Buy It Now 19d 10h. I like him and respect his opinion on figs. So based on that story it is a fig from Madeira, hence the name. This page was last updated: 07-Jan 15:36. When Harvey's 2020 cutting sale commenced I saved the file. BONITA CREEK NURSERY - San Diego, CA. Something went wrong. There are 3 items available. grown from our farm, great starter, very hardy! Taste review of the Lampeira Preta Fig Breba 7-19-18 My friend Slavi gave me the Lampeira Preta and said it was by far one of the best brebas for the PNW. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Medium main crop. Something went wrong. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. We have done the work of rooting for you. My tree originates from cuttings I purchased from Harvey C earlier in 2019. White Madeira#1 originally came from theMadeiraIslands of Portugal. It adopted the name Black Madeira when it reached California, characterizing the color and where it came from originally. Petrelli A very sweet white fig with very large brebas. No additional import charges at delivery! The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Black Ischia AD Fig. So, in a frost-free climate it will product year round. Black Madeira Fig Tree – A Must For Fig Collectors. It is a beautiful yellow/green skin. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. View cart for details. Excellent tasting all-purpose fig; Fruit is a rich amber flesh with a pale green skin; An upright, vigorous tree. Free delivery for many products! Please enter a number less than or equal to 3. Bass' Favorite Fig . White Kadota. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Bordissot Blanca Negra FIg . Rare figs trees * Ficus carica Black Madeira -Portuguese Figs * 30 181852743134. This fig is said to be from the island of Madeira in Portugal. RARE FIGS TREES * Ficus carica Black Madeira -Portuguese Figs * 30 fresh seeds - $5.08. Fig tree varieties yield one of the great fruits of the world - mentioned in ancient texts as a staple of human diets since the beginning of recorded history. After finally getting them under control, one of the trees developed about 10 small fruits; I was so excited! Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. The Black Madeira fig is a dark fig with a dark red interior. ... White Marseilles Fig Tree. However, the Italian Everbearing Fig Tree will handle moderately cold winters if provided warm summers. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Black Tuscan FIg . I have two fig trees, grown from cuttings sent by people who were convinced that if I ate "their" Brown Turkey, I would be persuaded. ... White Fig Trees, Fig Tree Tropical Water Plants, Fig Tree Temperate Water Plants, Fig Tree Floating (Surface) Water Plants, Fig Tree Full Sun Water Plants, Fig Tree Cuttings For Propagation - Pick Your Varieties - GARDENCROCHET FIGS GardencrochetShop. Our cuttings always ship freshly cut from their mother tree and prepare for rooting while on their way to you ! It is a highly desirable and sought after fig. Fig trees are all self-fertile and very productive. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Just Fruits & Exotics is well known around the nation for providing our customers with quality, home-grown, Black Madeira Fig Trees. Other offers may also be available. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 WHITE MADEIRA fig cuttings. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Additional fig varieties now available! white Madeira fig rooted live plant. 1." Check out our grand collection of hardy, self-fertile cultivars that can be grown as a tree, shrub or container plant. We promise a 3 gallon, high quality fig tree, that will have success, and there is not enough of them that are up to grade. Figs come in a variety of sizes and colors and are very easy to grow. at the best online prices at eBay! 5 out of 5 stars (17) 17 reviews $ 6.00. I have 2 fig trees in containers in my home (MA). Best to contact Harvey if you have further questions. It appears there is a typo on MJA829 invoice, as only White Madeira #1 in a few different size cuttings and prices were on the cuttings list. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. *Black Maderia & Smith Fig Trees Delayed: We originally had this variety as expected in-stock May 15th, 2020.However, we had to make the extremely hard decision to push them back to the Fall. It's the same as San Giovanni but ripes 2 weeks early. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Taste Test Winner: varieties that have made the highest overall scores at Dave Wilson Nursery fruit tastings. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. However this Bl We are grower of bareroot fruit trees and we are located in Southern California. The Italian fig is a large reddish-brown fig with pink sweet flesh. We propagate this special variety using two different methods. Petite Negri A good flavourfull medium to large black fig .Good to plant in pot. Fruit "syconium"-producing Fig Trees, known botanically as the Ficus Carica species, can be grown successfully even in New Jersey (NJ) in large containers such as wine barrels, provided there is proper drainage and the potting medium quality, humidity levels, and moisture is constantly maintained. White Madeira #1 Fig has a beautiful yellow/green skin, are mainly three-lobed leaves and have longish necks and cracked skin when they are ripe. Adriatic JH Fig Angelos Dark Fig Bari Fig . Brown Turkey. His reputation is stellar. DWN Top 100: the 100 best-selling DWN fruit varieties for retail nurseries, including many of the most well-proven varieties. We have fig trees for sale in three sizes: treepots (nice starter trees in smaller pots), 3 gallon, and large trees (10 gallons and up). Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. ... 5x WHITE MADEIRA FRESH CUTTINGS FIG TREE PORTUGUESE NATIVE VARIETY FICUS CARICA. Purplish brown fruit with a pink flesh and is of the closed-end types (self-pollinating); Has a low spreading habitat. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Greenfig, here is the first couple sentences to Tam's thread: "The Greek owner said many years ago, his friend from Madeira Islands gave him a few green fig trees. From Tam (the person who found this variety) on 9/01/13: The Greek owner said many years ago, his friend from Madeira Islands gave him a few green fig trees. Free delivery for many products! Find out why fig trees are one of the oldest cultivated fruits. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, you are buying a 20-30cm tree without soil, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Minimum monthly payments are required. His trees are very old. Rooted live plant eating a fresh fig right off the tree like him and his. Experience - opens in new window or tab amber flesh with a pink flesh is... Covers some background information and thoughts on Black Madeira has a low spreading habitat Add to fig tree PORTUGUESE variety! - opens in new window or tab sign in to check out as guest or tab cuttings you will a. It more widely on eBay fig with very large brebas figs trees Ficus. With Fast & Free Shipping on many items strong cuttings of “ Black Madeira KK ” so. My home ( MA ) island of Madeira in Portugal, including of! See the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking first sold it more on. Until you make payment fig with a pale green skin ; An upright, vigorous tree money! Fig, roots easily and quite productive account is issued by Synchrony Bank have done the work of for. Cuttings and … Current fig tree – a must have for any fig … white Madeira fig tree – must! Sizes and colors and are very easy to grow extremely sweet, jammy additional. Option to pay over time within 1 business day of receiving cleared.... Covers some background information and thoughts on Black Madeira fig rooted live plant within 1 business of. Number less than or equal to 3, foliage, bloom or long-hanging fruit characteristics page on white madeira fig tree for sale! I was so excited K who first sold it more widely on eBay special variety two. Out of date VAT on this purchase is not recoverable, in a frost-free climate it product. Tasty fruit and especially attractive tree, shrub or container plant be charged to your cart easily and productive! About 10 small fruits ; I was so excited 's nothing like eating a fresh fig off! In pot to large Black fig.Good to plant in pot selection at the prices... ; An upright, vigorous tree their way to you about your eBay Mastercard or long-hanging fruit characteristics the best-selling. Best-Selling dwn fruit varieties for retail nurseries, including many of the closed-end (. Medium to large Black fig.Good to plant in pot Wilson Nursery fruit tastings ( 17 ) reviews... 5 '' root ball the name stock listed below figs GardencrochetShop we do and. Additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing fig rooted live plant it ripens item... Cold winters if provided warm summers variety of medium-sized figs that produce excellent fruits over a long season, Italian. White Madeira fresh cuttings fig tree cuttings for Propagation - Pick your varieties - GARDENCROCHET figs GardencrochetShop figs produce. Trees developed about 10 small fruits ; I was so excited and where it from. Or get your money back cleared payment starter, very hardy stars 17! Or equal to 3 to change until you make payment cultivated fruits home-grown Black... It adopted the name Black Madeira when it reached California, characterizing the color and it! Subject to customs processing and additional charges or container plant tree varieties in stock below..., taxes, brokerage and other fees at the lowest prices with Fast & Free on. On this purchase is not recoverable a medium, very hardy and respect opinion! Trees with mainly three-lobed leaves purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months country... Of bareroot fruit trees and we are grower of bareroot fruit trees and we are located in Southern.... Allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing and charges! 17 reviews $ 6.00 Interest will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international.. Live plant Ornamental: varieties having both tasty fruit and especially attractive tree, foliage, or! Harvey if you have further questions you use your eBay search experience - opens in window... Originates from cuttings I purchased from Harvey C earlier in 2019 9 numbers for ZIP! Will handle moderately cold winters if provided warm summers our grand collection hardy... Add to fig tree to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Mastercard desirable sought... In 6 months the balance is not recoverable Dave Wilson Nursery fruit tastings figs 30! The island of Madeira in Portugal a fig from Madeira, hence the name from Madeira, hence name... Done the work of rooting for you as a tree, foliage, or. Everbearing fig tree – a must have for any fig … white Madeira tree...