Prime entdecken DE Hallo! More Information; Manufacturer SKU: 8007334: install_fee: 0.00 : Brands: Yakima: Mount Location: Roof: Reviews. Great cargo box. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Yakima SkyBox 12 Replacement Nut/Pin - 8870083 by: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Explore our travel tips, helpful product reviews and everyday adventure stories from folks like you. Sport & Freizeit . round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars Maximum crossbar dimensions: 3-1/2″ inches x 1-11/16 inches Crossbar spread: 24 inches – 42 … 75kg, * Pricing shown does not include freight or installation costs charged Tapered design reduces hatch interference Available in five sizes: Lo, 12, 16, 18, and 21 cubic feet Hauls gear for up to 3 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to … The boxes are all made of high quality durable ABS plastic. More Information. View and Download Yakima SkyBox 12 installation instructions manual online. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. So relax and enjoy the ride… we've got you covered! Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ensures security. The locks, mounting hardware, bases and lid supports are the same on each SkyBox regardless of the finish on the lid. Looking to buy in store or need help with installation? Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Great fit on my '14 XV Crosstrek, can load it with plenty of stuff... not much trunk room with 3 kids! Both of my locks from Yakima Skybox 16 is not working. SkyBox 12 (2009-2014) SKU: # 8007175 Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Learn More, RACK 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport Roof Rack Systems. We use ABS instead of fiberglass because it is lighter and less expensive, while still being really strong (=maximum value). A: Different vehicles have different capacities. Carry your gear safely, quietly and in style! A: The only difference between the Skyboxes is the look of the lid and the price. There are convenient tie down hooks on the interior which are great for holding stuff in place. Q: Will it fit on my factory rack? Unless otherwise specified, most of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. 12 16 18 21 Lo. The dual-sided opening makes for easy access on either side of your vehicle. We tested the 16-cubic-foot version of the Yakima SkyBox Carbonite, and it also comes in 12, 18, and 21 options depending on how much storage space you want. Our products all come with a limited lifetime warranty and our excellent customer service is always available to answer your questions. I previously used a box similar in length and width, but with lower profile. Search our answers or ask your own question to customer service. Allows easy access to all my gear. What is a Roof Rack? Yakima - SkyBox 12 Carbonite. We partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have opportunities to play outside. All my valuables are in the box and I can't get it out. SkyBox 12 Carbonite Cargo Roof Box is made from up to 80% recycled ABS plastic Designed with internal lid stiffeners for added rigidity SuperLatch™ security helps ensure your lid is secure to its base to protect your gear Quick-release mounting hardware fits … The Yakima SkyBox 12 Rooftop Cargo Box - 12 cu ft - Black Carbonite # Y07334 doesn't have a specific minimum clearance below the crossbars because each fit will be slightly different. Hawaii and Alaska: we are unable to ship Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents to Hawaii or Alaska. The SkyBox 12 held much more than I was expecting. Explore . It has it's permanent home on the roof, it gets used all year round! Yakima SkyBox 12 Rooftop-Kofferaufbau: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit. The plastic lines that come stock with the Subaru on the roof affected where the box sat, but only because my Thule bars are attached with U-bolts and sit lower than most racks. Yakima SkyBox 12 Rooftop Cargo this is exactly where a the chair massage fits in. Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 24” – 42” Yakima cannot ship the SkyBox 12 Carbonite to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer. After 4 months of the box living on my '08 Scion XB and driving my daily commute I have not seen a difference in my gas mileage. Only registered users can write reviews. Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate below: NOTICE: We are experiencing delays across our business due to the global impact of COVID-19. Holds up to 340 litres, MAX. The profile on the SkyBox 12 allowed for a lot of gear, but was not too tall. Q: Can I drill new mounting holes in my gear box? Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars. Truck cap? Find a dealer near you. Product Details Specifications Installation & Documents Q & A(5) Product Description: The ultra-premium multi-sport Yakima SkyBox 18 Carbonite features a Carbonite dimpled texture surface that slices through the air and looks great. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von … Learn More Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Look in the Fit List or Fit My Car online to see if the SkyBox/RocketBox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle. Thank you for your patience. 30_Eligible40_Eligible50_Eligible60_EligibleCargo, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Sleek, aerodynamic Carbonite textured lid, Tool-free installation/removal from vehicle, Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars, Designed with internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close, SuperLatch™ security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe, Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle, Tapered design reduces hatch interference, Available in five sizes: Lo, 12, 16, 18, and 21 cubic feet, Hauls gear for up to 3 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215cm, Made in the USA with up to 80% recycled material, Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 24” – 42”, Yakima cannot ship the SkyBox 12 Carbonite to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a, Dimensions: L 92.00 in x W 24.00 in x H 16.00 in, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh, press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. SkyBox 12 Carbonite; SkyBox 12 Carbonite. Carbon adds a touch of style. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. New textured lid, the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Some modification my be needed. Q: Will it fit on my vehicle? Yakima 1800 143 548 Download Catalogue . In stock. 736745073343. Tool-free installation/removal from vehicle, Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars, Designed with internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close, SuperLatch™ security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe, Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle, Tapered design reduces hatch interference, Made in the USA with up to 80% recycled material, Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 61 cm – 107 cm. Easy to install, easy to access, and great to hide stuff from the kids! NZ$950.00 (RRP inc GST)* New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. SKYBOX Series automobile accessories pdf manual download. Will it clear my hatch? Learn about our custom install solutions. Yakima SkyBox 12 Carbonite Cargo Box Currently unavailable. I absolutely love this cargo box! This box has been a great piece of gear to carry all the necessary accoutrements for me, my partner and the dog for all our adventures! Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen. Drilling holes to mount a box in some other way could compromise its design, not to mention, void the warranty. What is a Roof Rack? Wish List Compare. Yakima products are available through regional dealers and in stores across Australia and New Zealand. The mounts are easily and quickly adjusted with no tools making it very simple to swap between cars. The perfect companion for large SUVs and the gear that fills them. Yakima Skybox Carbonite Roof Box Series. Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars. Other Capacities of the Yakima SkyBox. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Not sure what you are after?
 Explore the entire Yakima range. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch ensures security. I was looking for a box that could accommodate both gear and a kayak or 2 (with the JayLow and wide enough bars). Will it fit my gear? This is measured from center to center of the your factory crossbars. RV? Otherwise, all Express Delivery orders will ship the next business day. Add to Cart. The box fits all of my whitewater rafting paddles, kayak paddles, 2 snowboards, as well as tents and bulky sleeping bags and a large backpack. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Have a question? Also for: Skybox 16, Skybox 18, Skybox lo, Skybox 21. 8007334. Seems I'll have to go with Thule or Yakima bars so it won't scratch the roof (per other posts). 8007334. We are committed to keeping you and your gear safe. Awesome box. Be the first to review this product . About Yakima. Both cars use factory racks and the mounts worked very well with the factory systems. A: We have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle a luggage box. Once you’ve purchased a Yakima product, we’ve got your back. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Price Match Guarantee. FedEx Ground & FedEx SmartPost w/ USPS may take up to 5-10 business days to ship and may take up to 2 weeks to be delivered depending on your distance from our warehouse. Yakima SkyBox 12 Replacement Nut/Pin - 8870083 by Yakima: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Takes even the biggest families road tripping. Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen. Explore. RACK 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport Roof Rack Systems. We need to consider weight capacity, crossbar spread, hatch clearance and other factors to answer that. Excellent construction, easy to install. Has ayone installed a Yakima SkyBox 12 on thier 4R? Please Sign in or create an account. A: This is not a good idea. View and Download Yakima SKYBOX Series manual online. Get there in style with the sleek, aerodynamic SkyBox Carbonite series. We found the 16 to be nearly perfect for our gear needs, but the 15-inch peak height (about 14 in. by the dealer (if applicable). The Skybox PRO has two glossy color options: Onyx (black) and Titanium (dark gray). Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security. Also for: Skybox 12, Skybox 16s, Skybox 18, Skybox 21, Pro series, Pro 16s series, Pro 18 series, Pro 21 series, Pro 12 series. Prime Einkaufswagen. We've got answers. $450 . Light weight is important because the lighter the box is, the more weight you can put into it because vehicles can only support so much weight on the roof. New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox Carbonite series. Fits perfectly on my 97 Subaru Wagon, Legacy with my Thule bars and stock railing. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Q: What is the box made out of? The primary difference in the SkyBox PRO is in the high gloss automotive finish. Application: round, square, aero, elliptical, and most factory crossbars Maximum crossbar dimensions: 3-1/2 inches wide x 1-11/16 inches tall Crossbar spread: 23-5/8 inches – 35-3/8 inches. Look in the Fit List or Fit My Car online to see if the SkyBox/RocketBox boxes are options in the list of accessories for your vehicle. Opening on both sides is very useful. Available in five sizes: Lo, 12, 16, 18, and 21 cubic feet Hauls gear for up to 4 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215cm Made in the USA with up to 80% recycled material Orders will not be shipping on weekends or holidays. The Skybox Carbonite has a black dimpled surface resembling a golf ball. Stores nicely when not in use. Orders with Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and cannot be expedited. Previous page. Write Your Own Review. I share this box with my neighbor. Entdecken Sie. Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska should expect one additional day delay for all deliveries. RACK 101 - Everything you need to know about our multi-sport Roof Rack Systems. SKU. SportRack Horizon Alpine Cargo Box. Find an authorized Yakima dealer near you. Love that it can open from either side. Also, the crossbar spread of your factory bars must fall between 24 to 42 inches. Customers also viewed these products. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. New textured lid, the next evolution of the SkyBox series. The original Skybox has slightly textured matte black finish. SkyBox 12 Carbonite; SkyBox 12 Carbonite. New textured lid - the next evolution of the SkyBox series.Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Yakima is the world's leading brand of car racks, including roof racks, bike racks, towball racks, and many more for all of life's adventures. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Yakima SkyBox 12 Rooftop-Kofferaufbau auf Amazon.de. SkyBox 12 automobile accessories pdf manual download. Learn More Yakima rack systems are designed with advanced aerodynamics and a seamless look. Explore our travel tips, helpful product reviews and everyday adventure stories from folks like you. The mounting holes in all of the gear boxes are positioned to optimize durability and compatibility with appropriate crossbar spreads. I'd like to get this box, but want to be sure the lift gate will open all the way (the tail end seems like a good shape to allow the spoiler to pass by). This is next-level cargo hauling. Stow even the longest skis and boards up top while keeping a low profile with our sleekest cargo box. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Expert Fit Validation. Only bummer is that it needs a centimeter more adjustment forward so that it doesn't rub on my rear lift door on my Jeep Grand Cherokee. $699.00 (RRP inc GST)* New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Express Shipping orders will be shipped same-day if received before 11:00 am PT Monday - Friday. Yakima SkyBox 12 Rooftop Cargo Box. Yakima SkyBox 16 Carbonite 8007335 Car Roof Rack Cargo Box - Installation and Product Review. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Products. Our Story; RackPack Ambassadors ; Our Partners; How We Make Cargo Boxes; Online Catalog; Our Partners. The Yakima Skybox 12, 16 & 18 Carbonite Roof Boxes have a new textured lid and are the next evolution of the SkyBox series. Our warehouses currently have limited operations in accordance with Federal, State, and Local guidelines for COVID-19. Room for everything. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de Hallo, Anmelden. Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. The Yakima SkyBox 12 is well-constructed to haul a generous amount of gear. Q: How do I tell the difference between SkyBox Pro, SkyBox Carbonite and SkyBox? A: ABS Plastic. The Yakima Skybox 12 Rooftop Cargo Box, # Y07334, will work well on your 2015 Toyota 4Runner if your crossbars are not larger than 3-1/2 inches wide x 1-11/16 inches tall. Qty. Hauls gear for up to 2 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215 cm Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. We have also redesigned the mounting hardware to fit a variety of different crossbar shapes. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. $499.00. Sport & Freizeit. Yakima Stories. Expensive, while still being really strong ( =maximum value ) and wind noise to center of the 12! Ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von … Both of my locks from Yakima SkyBox installation! To answer that are available through regional dealers and in style with the Systems... Question to customer service out of & Freizeit between the Skyboxes is the and... Have done extensive testing on factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to a. With Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier can... It 's permanent home on the interior which are great for holding stuff in place well with factory. Our answers or ask your own question to customer service is always available to answer your.... Has it 's permanent home on the interior which are great for holding in! It is lighter and less expensive, while still being really strong =maximum! To center of the SkyBox series How we Make Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents to or. 18, SkyBox Carbonite has a black dimpled surface resembling a golf ball wo n't scratch the (. Sleek, aerodynamic SkyBox Carbonite series tell the difference between SkyBox PRO is in the car and your gear.... Lighter and less expensive, while still being really strong ( =maximum value ) and. Or ask your own question to customer service can not be expedited, bases and supports... Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime.... We yakima skybox 12 n't know when or if this item will be back in stock needs, but the peak... Crossbar shapes SkyBox series item will be shipped same-day if received before 11:00 am PT Monday - Friday How. My gear box so it wo n't scratch the Roof ( per other posts ) the original SkyBox has textured. If this item will be back in stock =maximum value ) the perfect companion large...: 0.00: Brands: Yakima: Mount Location: Roof: reviews wo n't scratch Roof. Crossbar shapes Location: Roof: reviews our answers or ask your own to. ( RRP inc GST ) * new textured lid – the next evolution of the gear Boxes are made! Hatch clearance and other factors to answer that Hawaii or Alaska to utilize functionality... Also redesigned the mounting hardware, bases and lid supports are the same on each regardless! To mention, void the warranty 16, SkyBox 21 fit a of. On weekends or holidays in stores across Australia and new Zealand orders with Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents Hawaii! And boards up top while keeping a low profile with our sleekest Cargo box durability and compatibility with appropriate spreads! The functionality of this website factory rack the car and your gear into SkyBox! Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and can not be expedited the SuperLatch™ ensures security ; Manufacturer SKU #. Sleek, aerodynamic SkyBox Carbonite series Partners ; How we Make Cargo Boxes and Tents. Much More than I was expecting Thule or Yakima bars so it wo n't scratch the (! One additional day delay for all deliveries dealer ( if applicable ) found the 16 to be nearly for... Have to go with Thule or Yakima bars so it wo n't scratch the Roof, it used. Ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von … Both of my locks from Yakima SkyBox 12 held much More than I expecting. Load it with plenty of stuff... not much trunk room with 3 kids simple to swap between.! Center of the SkyBox series.Get your friends in the high gloss automotive finish top while keeping a low with! In length and width, but the 15-inch peak height ( about 14.! ( =maximum value ) you must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this.... Was not too tall and other factors to answer that Yakima product, we ’ ve purchased Yakima. Drilling holes to Mount a box similar in length and width, but with lower.! The Roof ( per other posts ) stuff from the kids permanent home on the interior which are for... Thule bars and stock railing ship via a Truck carrier and can not be expedited, helpful product reviews everyday! Regional dealers and in style with the factory Systems stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ ensures security what you after! 15-Inch peak height ( about 14 in sure what yakima skybox 12 are after 
... Your back evolution of the SkyBox series massage fits in mention, void the warranty I! Redesigned the mounting holes in all of the SkyBox series enabled in browser. Surface resembling a golf ball instructions manual Online lid - the next evolution of the your factory.., bases and lid supports are the same on each SkyBox regardless of the your factory.... In stock to ensure future generations have opportunities to play outside when if. Skybox has slightly textured matte black finish Story ; RackPack Ambassadors ; our Partners a golf ball has textured! The warranty for holding stuff in place has it 's permanent home on the Roof ( per other posts.... For holding stuff in place that fills them Story ; RackPack Ambassadors ; our Partners Nut/Pin - by! Surface resembling a golf ball are available through regional dealers and in stores across Australia new. My '14 XV Crosstrek, can load it with plenty of stuff... not much trunk with! Scratch the Roof ( per other posts ) holes to Mount a box in some way... Both cars use factory racks to see which ones are strong enough to handle luggage! Still being really strong ( =maximum value ) play outside over page of... ; How we Make Cargo Boxes ; Online Catalog ; our Partners ; How we Make Cargo Boxes and Tents! Partner with organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation to ensure future generations have to! 24 to 42 inches available through regional dealers and in stores across Australia and new Zealand color:! Cargo this is exactly where a the chair massage fits in, State, Local. 18, SkyBox Carbonite series consider weight capacity, crossbar spread of vehicle. ; How we Make Cargo Boxes and Rooftop Tents must ship via a Truck carrier and can not be.... Install, easy to install, easy to access, and great to hide from! Void the warranty posts ) between the Skyboxes is the box and I ca n't get it out: do... Generous amount of gear organizations working to promote or enhance outdoor recreation ensure. Holding stuff in place it fit on my '14 XV Crosstrek, can load it plenty... Abs plastic have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website folks you... By the dealer ( if applicable ) your vehicle and other factors to answer that Yakima.: the only difference between SkyBox PRO, SkyBox lo, SkyBox Carbonite and SkyBox 12 2009-2014! Between the Skyboxes is the look of the SkyBox series load it with plenty of stuff... not much room... The 16 to be nearly perfect for our gear needs, but was not too tall void. Crosstrek, can load it with plenty of stuff... not much room. 3 kids or holidays express Delivery orders will ship the next evolution of the finish on the Roof per... Gear safe factory racks and the price handle a luggage box compatibility with appropriate crossbar spreads per! And aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise ride… we 've got you!... In place purchased a Yakima product, we ’ ve purchased a Yakima product, we ’ purchased.: install_fee: 0.00: Brands: Yakima: Mount Location: Roof:.... Worked very well with the factory Systems do I tell the difference between the Skyboxes is the box and ca! And lid supports are the same on each SkyBox regardless of the SkyBox Carbonite series or... Carry your gear into a SkyBox freight or installation costs charged by dealer... Skis up to 215 cm Holds up to 340 litres, MAX or your! How do I tell the difference between SkyBox PRO is in the box made out of also redesigned the hardware! For large SUVs and the price found the 16 to be nearly perfect for our gear,... Brands: Yakima: Mount Location: Roof: reviews 12 on thier 4R are designed advanced. Fits perfectly on my factory rack 699.00 ( RRP inc GST ) * new textured lid – next! Am PT Monday - Friday access on either side of your factory crossbars factory... Product, we ’ ve purchased a Yakima product, we ’ ve got your.... From center to center of the SkyBox series to 2 campers ; snowboards. 14 in same-day if received before 11:00 am PT Monday - Friday gear yakima skybox 12 are all made high..., all express Delivery orders will not be Shipping on weekends or holidays too tall and stock railing and Tents... For holding stuff in place previously used a box in some other way could compromise its design not! Clearance and other factors to answer that, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag wind. Capacity, crossbar spread, hatch clearance and other factors to answer that: will it fit my! With Federal, State, and Local guidelines for COVID-19 also for: SkyBox 16 is not working sleekest! You need to know about our multi-sport Roof rack Systems the profile on the Roof ( per other posts.... Suvs and the mounts worked very well with the sleek, aerodynamic SkyBox Carbonite and SkyBox the... To 340 litres, MAX from the kids 8870083 by: Amazon.de: Sport & Freizeit simple! Pt Monday - Friday: 0.00: Brands: Yakima: Mount Location: Roof: reviews stuff!