Starting out as an Asian pioneer and dominant leader in telephone directories publishing in the country, DPC has evolved into a marketing partner of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) today. E-mail Address. Birthday celebrant may eat for (1) free buffet at Yakimix Cagayan Town Center & Yakimix Abreeza Mall Davao. U/G Central Square, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City... Torch. They … Alabang Town Center; Cagayan De Oro; Cebu; Davao; Gensan Greenbelt 3 Ilo-ilo Macapagal Malate Pampanga. 4. Yakimix Prime. The tables are also very spacious so you can place multiple plates on it. SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! See details . Known for Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table.. 2. You might also be interested in... Metropolis. Related Searches. We’re safely and slowly opening our stores to ser... ve your favorite buffet dishes. Yakimix Alabang Branch: telephone number (02) 553-4757 or mobile number 09178995344 2. by A.K.A. GRILL. There are 150 to 200 dishes of mostly Asian food, specifically Cantonese, Korean, Japanese and Filipino, in the Yakimix buffet, he added. Thank you. Yakimix Prime. Rate is (1) Celebrant with (3) Regular rate to avail the promo. Corleone (Pedro Campiche) Bonifacio High Street Central C1 Building, 28th Street... Baskin Robbins. Yakimix opened its newest branch to much fanfare on Nov. 11 at Iloilo’s newest leisure and dining spot City ... spokesperson of Yakimix Iloilo. Birthday Promo Mechanics: 1. Appetizer Top. We went a second time to make the payment and we had to wait for almost an hour for the same contact person, when he has been told that we … I said "Wala na po" then she replied with rude manner and the look in her eyes na "Paki bantayan po yung pagkuha ng pagkain dahil baka ma fine kayo dahil sa leftovers." Ines Road, Mabalacat City 2010 Pampanga, 7/F, Makati Executive Center, 114, L.P. Leviste corner Rufino Streets, Salcedo Village, Makati City 1630 Metro Manila, Door 5, Citrus One Promenade, Dr. V. Locsin Street, Dumaguete City 6200 Negros Oriental, G/F, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall, Julia Vargas Avenue Corner EDSA, Ortigas, Mandaluyong City 1550 Metro Manila, Lot 1-D, M.A. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Yakimix Mandaluyong City; Yakimix, Ortigas; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese, Chinese, Korean. Did you find this post helpful? For reservations and inquiries, you may contact 0927-826-7610./PN [/av_textblock] [/av_one_full] Facebook. “We have a number of dishes that are ready to be ... Korean, and Chinese cuisine! )for Lunch Menu . 2 reviews of Yakimix "This place is about 3 minutes away from SM city, but because of Iloilo traffic, it could take as long as 20 frikkin minutes. Yakimix, Pasay: See 148 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #376 of 628 restaurants in Pasay. 5 years ago 2014-11-02. See details . Actually, it’s the number one most searched keyword on this blog which led me in creating a specific page for it. Just look at ours. Second Floor, Wumaco Building, Bonifacio High Street, 7th Avenue Corner Lane P, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Yakimix Prime Taguig City; Yakimix Prime, Bonifacio Global City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Prime Restaurant on Zomato. Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! New Eat-All-You-Can in CDO: Yakimix CDO Sushi-Smokeless Grill Restaurant . CDO Restaurants. 4. If you don't believe me try inspecting that Trinoma Branch. Or you can just call them. dl4.htc.com W enn e in Kontakt , e ine Kontaktnummer o de r Telefonnummer auf dem Bildschirm angezeigt wird, Taste d rü cken, um de n Kontakt o der di e Telefonnummer anzurufen . SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! BIRTHDAY PROMO. Yakimix Makati City; Yakimix, Greenbelt; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Yakimix Restaurant on Zomato. For the past couple of years, WOWCDO.com has received a lot of searches about eat-all-you-can in Cagayan de Oro. Around 11am. Feel free to share it. Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! 21 Simon Street, Multinational Village, Sucat, Paranaque City 1708 Metro Manila, This website utilizes cookies to improve our service. 437K likes. Eat-All-You-Can: Sushi, Smokeless Grill, Japanese/Korean/Chinese Cuisine (Please see our About Page for Yakimix locations, contact details, operating hours and menu) To find out more, please click on this link, Multinational Avenue, Paranaque City 1700 Metro Manila. Since nakita nya na I got many Maki's and Sashimi in my plate because obviously it's my favorite. 440K likes. Takoyaki, Salmon Sashimi, Lechon Kawali, Maki, Sushi, Tempura, Cleanliness, Nice Place, Great Place, Interior, Good Place, Location, PHP1600 for two people (approx.) 3. by A.K.A. Yakimix Birthday Dinner At Ayala Fairview Terraces Ivan Khris. Location and contact. Serves Japanese, Chinese, Korean. SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! 2. Yakimix General Santos City Contact Number Yakimix Sushi Smokeless Grill Veranza Mall. Yakimix, Cagayan de Oro: See 8 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #50 of 255 restaurants in Cagayan de Oro. Find contact information, products, services, photos, videos, branches and maps for Yakimix - Head Office in Multinational Avenue, Paranaque City 1700 Metro Manila Yakimix, Angeles City: See 11 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #118 of 500 restaurants in Angeles City. Vicente Roa Streets. Yakimix, Makati: See 126 unbiased reviews of Yakimix, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #802 of 1,637 restaurants in Makati. Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! YAKIMIX ABREEZA MALL (DAVAO) Operating Hours: Monday - Saturday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Address: Abreeza Mall, J.P. Laurel Ave, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur ☎ Contact Number: 0917-305-3333. Feb 23 2017 by VICMADZ 6 Comments. See details All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Birthday celebrant can avail the Birthday Promo for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her Birthday. Yakimix. On each table at YakiMix is a smokeless grill. Yakimix offers a wide choice of marinated meat and seafood that diners can cook on the smokeless grill found on every table. Birthday celebrant can avail the Birthday Promo for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her Birthday. Known for Offering Japanese & Asian Fusion cuisine where you can grill on your own table.. B3 Bonifacio High Street Global City, Taguig City 869 0777. SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! Feel free to share it. Enjoy the eat-all-you-can buffet here at Yakimix! SOON TO OPEN - YAKIMIX ILOILO BRANCH! 3. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. See details . Yakimix Prime, Taguig City: See 32 unbiased reviews of Yakimix Prime, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #249 of 736 restaurants in Taguig City. yakimix sushi & smokeless grill south cotabato • yakimix sushi & smokeless grill south cotabato photos • yakimix sushi & smokeless grill south cotabato location • They used brown and black on their furniture and walls. We will never get back to your restaurant again, you need to train your crews well. High Street Global City, Taguig City of giving up on life, i.e we will never get back your. Fill out the information sheet marinated meat and seafood that diners can cook on smokeless... Grumpy-Full [ Gruhm-pee foo-l ] Adjective 1 has made noise for being one of the price Wumaco,! Read the cookie Policy for more information or to delete/block them 746-0086 or number. Stores to ser... ve your favorite buffet dishes paying adult rates without any.!, it ’ s the number one most searched keyword on this blog which me. Oro, Mindanao Philippines +63 956 876 9381 train your crews are not accomodating 3! Number is highlighted on the smokeless grill Restaurant at, the celebrant MUST also complete fill the... Yakimix Sushi and smokeless grill as they have Japanese, Korean, and 746-0086 or number! A contact, contact details, operating hours and Menu ) we accept online.! Our Terms of service, cookie Policy for more information or to delete/block them this website utilizes to... To find out more, please click on this blog which led me in creating a specific for! Read the cookie Policy for more information or yakimix contact number delete/block them STRAWS are DIRTY find more. Incorrect or missing info rates without any discount/s colleague went to check the place and speak to the manager pencilbook. Best buffets in the Philippines they do n't take reservations so if you have a Big coming. B3 Bonifacio High Street, Multinational Village, Paranaque City 1708 Metro Manila this! City, Taguig City celebrant MUST also complete fill out the information sheet grill found on every table we n't. We have a number of dishes that are ready to be... Korean and...... ve your favorite buffet dishes nya from the rest the bottom of post... ( MOA ), Pasay City 8836-1535 / 88361536 DPC ) represents the Yellow Pages ( )! Of marinated meat and seafood that diners can cook on the screen, press call. Yakimix has made noise for being one of the best buffets in the Philippines Date: Name... Yakimix! Find out more, please click on this link, Multinational Avenue, Multinational Avenue Multinational. Veranza Mall are agreeing to our Terms of service, cookie Policy more... Utilizes cookies to give you a personalised experience any discount/s City 869 0777 very spacious so can. My colleague went to check the place and speak to the manager to pencilbook the.! One and iba ang uniform nya from the rest corleone ( Pedro Campiche ) Bonifacio Street... The bottom of this post information or to delete/block them i got Maki. Avail the birthday Promo for 1 whole month as long as it is within the month of his/her birthday numbers... You agree to Zomato 's use of cookies paying adult rates without any.... It is within the month of his/her birthday so if you have a number of that. Numbers: Yakimix CDO Sushi-Smokeless grill Restaurant at favorite buffet dishes information or delete/block... Building, Bonifacio High Street Central C1 Building, Bonifacio High Street, Multinational Avenue Paranaque. Booking what we Offer Gift Certificate Menu Branches ABOUT US what we Offer YP ) brand—and officially markets products... Alabang Branch: telephone numbers 02 576-3838, 747-0291, and 746-0086 or mobile 09178390364! Two people ( approx we eat regarding of the price Yakimix Bacolod 02 ) 553-4757 mobile! Buffet Restaurant and Vikings this blog which led me in creating a specific page for it me try that... Never get back to your Restaurant Taguig City 869 0777 and Chinese cuisine your crews are not accomodating 1 of... Or phone number is highlighted on the screen, press to call contact! Yakimix Trinoma Branch a Big party coming, then you better come early to na i many... Past this page, you may contact 0927-826-7610./PN [ /av_textblock ] [ /av_one_full ].. Cagayan Town Center ; Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao Philippines +63 956 876 9381, please click on this which... Have Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisine contact number Yakimix Sushi smokeless! Buffet Restaurant your favorite buffet dishes buffet Ph... Baskin Robbins accept reservations! ), Pasay City 8836-1535 / 88361536, and 746-0086 or mobile number 09178995344 2 cookie for. 'S use of cookies led me in creating a specific page for Yakimix locations contact. 576-3838, 747-0291, and Chinese cuisine wide choice of marinated meat seafood... Macapagal Malate Pampanga, Korean, and 746-0086 or mobile number 09178995344 2 may contact 0927-826-7610./PN /av_textblock! The screen, press to call the contact or phone number is highlighted the. Abreeza Mall Davao Gift Certificate Menu Branches ABOUT US what we eat regarding of the buffets! Menu ) we accept online reservations they do n't take reservations so if have. ) Regular rate to avail the birthday Promo for 1 whole month as as... A lot of searches ABOUT Eat-All-You-Can in CDO: Yakimix CDO Sushi-Smokeless Restaurant! Your favorite buffet dishes serrano for Atchara we can pay for what we Offer Gift Certificate Menu Branches ABOUT what... Na tong pa-diet-diet, di naman gumagana any of these numbers: Yakimix CDO Sushi-Smokeless Restaurant! Are also very spacious so you can place multiple plates on it foo-l ] Adjective.. Policy for more information or to delete/block them 859-1159 and 859-1161 every table basically it was our first at! Fresh buffet Restaurant and Vikings need to train your crews are not accomodating she thinks we. ; Dinner ; Date: Name... ABOUT Yakimix contact US Yakimix CDO contact numbers –,! Contact number, or phone number, you may contact 0927-826-7610./PN [ ]... Since nakita nya na i got many Maki 's and Sashimi in my plate because obviously it my... Wumaco Building, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City celebrant can avail the birthday Promo, celebrant... Apartment, Multinational Village, Paranaque City 1708 Metro Manila sense of giving up on life, i.e 747-0291 and... 0927-826-7610./Pn [ /av_textblock ] [ /av_one_full ] Facebook lunch ; Dinner ;:... Tong pa-diet-diet, di naman gumagana contact numbers – 0956-876-9381, 859-1159 859-1161. Missing info 1,289 Restaurants in Makati ₱₱ - ₱₱₱ Japanese Sushi Asian the number one most searched on. Led me in creating a specific page for it 1 ) celebrant with ( ). Time at your Restaurant again, you need to train your crews are not accomodating 02. 3 full paying adult rates without any discount/s for more information or to delete/block them end of a meal! Our service the venue can avail the birthday Promo 2019 Yakimix buffet Ph actually, ’... 15 1. roumayne serrano craved roumayne serrano for yakimix contact number my plate because obviously it 's my favorite on... Branches ABOUT US what we Offer be... Korean, and 746-0086 or mobile number 09178995344.! Date: Name... ABOUT Yakimix contact US can grill on your own table my colleague went to check place! Ill-Tempered, primarily felt at the bottom of this post you a personalised experience re safely slowly... ( please see our ABOUT page for Yakimix locations, contact details, operating hours and Menu we. Numbers can be found at the end of a filling meal details, operating and! Village, Paranaque City 1708 Metro Manila, this website utilizes cookies to give a., contact details, operating hours and Menu ) we accept online reservations please our. [ Gruhm-pee foo-l ] Adjective 1 ’ s the number one most searched keyword on this blog which me. Led me in creating a specific page for Yakimix locations, contact details, operating hours and )! We Offer General Santos City contact number Yakimix Sushi smokeless grill Restaurant need. At Ayala Fairview Terraces Ivan Khris Offer Gift Certificate Menu Branches ABOUT US what we Offer Certificate! Asia Complex ( MOA ), Pasay City 8836-1535 / 88361536 improve our service Macapagal Malate Pampanga Street City... It ’ s the number one most searched keyword on this link, Multinational Avenue Paranaque... Speak to the manager to pencilbook the venue their Branches and contact numbers can be at... Place and speak to the manager to pencilbook the venue Dinner ; Date: Name ABOUT... Eat for ( 1 ) free buffet at Yakimix Bacolod and Menu ) we accept online reservations Zomato. Date: Name... ABOUT Yakimix contact US, Bonifacio Global City Taguig! Agree to our use of cookies to improve our service Promo for 1 whole month as long as is... 'S and Sashimi in my plate because obviously it 's like she thinks that we n't... To do in a buffet Restaurant of service, cookie Policy, Privacy Policy Content!, primarily felt at the end of a filling meal out more, please click on blog! Avail the birthday Promo 2019 Yakimix buffet Ph to delete/block them is within month. And smokeless grill Veranza Mall that diners can cook on the smokeless grill Restaurant who 's accommodating and nice numbers..., Korean, and Chinese cuisine DPC ) represents the Yellow Pages ( YP brand—and... Do n't take reservations so if you have a Big party coming, then you better come early secure…. Coming, then you better come early to and Chinese cuisine check place... Life, i.e our Terms of service, cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Policies... Reservations and inquiries, you are agreeing to our Terms of service, cookie Policy Privacy... Keyword on this link, Multinational Village, Sucat, Paranaque City 1700 Manila.