In this review, we take a look at their memory foam mattresses and whether the ultra-low prices is a reflection of their quality. $399.99. It arrived within a few days and was super easy to assemble (the instructions are very easy to follow). Got there in the end! One user claims that assembly is “easier than Ikea”, while another refers to the packaging style (with individually-wrapped components) as … This is the perfect moment to look for Australia's best bed frames to keep you comfortable at night. We understand how hard it can be to choose a mattress – that’s why we have put serious effort into compiling all the information you need. Night Therapy Mattress Review. While the 12″ bed is better than the 6″ bed for heavy people, overall, we can’t recommend the Zinus Green Tea mattress for individuals that weigh 250 lb or more. Our pick. These are great mattress! Read on or skip to the ideal section to learn who this Zinus bed might be perfect for. Zinus Omkaram Upholstered Platform Bed Frame (Bed): 5 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. It’s thin and bunches up easily. Because the Green Tea mattress has a classic memory foam feel, it does a great job of absorbing movement. To be honest, there’s nothing overly special about it, beyond the shockingly low price point. Your bed ships compressed and sealed into a box that’s about the quarter of the size of the mattress. We continue to follow government advice and thank our amazing team for all … Read more in our in-depth review. As we’ve discussed, memory foam beds generally allow for a nice amount of pressure ief. The Zinus Pressure Relief Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress is a bed-in-a-box mattress made entirely of foam. It’s about a 3/10, meaning it’s about a “medium-soft.”. Zinus is all about providing quality mattresses for a value price. I thought that for the price i paid I would be throwing it out within the year but after putting it together and now using it daily (not as a guest bed) I feel very chuffed at the value for money of this "Amazon" bed purchase. Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services. The Zinus … Zinus SmartBase Review: Overview. Would definitely get another zinus bed if I was in the market. You can grab the cover and pull it up in the air a good six inches. Best Zinus Platform Beds. From the day of delivery, you’ll have a 100-night trial to try out your new bed frame to decide if it’s right for you or if it looks nice in your room. We usually recommend heavier individuals go for a hybrid or spring mattress as opposed to an all-foam bed. You can now shop and buy furniture online! Flatpack installation soo much easier and sturdier than IKEA! You can attach a headboard to all of the Zinus SmartBases using the SmartBase headboard brackets. If the customer would just reach out to Zinus' customer service they would take care of the issue and send out a new one. Start with our mattress finder quiz. This time, the Zinus Shawn 14-Inch SmartBase Bed Frame caught my eye. 5 stars Zinus (excellent customer support!). That is exactly what I did on 2/24/18. Zinus also has a variety of other mattress types. Zinus is a U.S.-based company that has been selling bedding products since 2004. It's almost futon style in that it's very close to the floor. You risk shrinking the cover if you run it through the washing machine. Night Therapy Mattress Review. Updated January 23, 2018 19:07; We wish. If you live in Alaska and don’t bother with a heater, this is great. The 20 best Sinus & Nasal Medications in 2021 ranked based on 209 reviews - Find consumer reviews on ProductReview.com.au, Australia's No.1 Opinion Site. Are there any options to lift the bed that you are aware of as that would be a great help. * Claim this price with FREE Delivery . The Zinus comes with a standard 100-night trial and a 10-year warranty. Want a pillow to go with your new mattress? When I asked them directly about it, they described it as "silicon fiber", which is the same thing. Register Your Product. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground for weekday delivery. As the other reviewers have noted... this bed is LOW! Naturally I was quite upset, but I contacted Zinus and to their credit they acted on this promptly and efficiently. Interestingly enough, Zinus makes beds for several other companies in their facility in China. Very cozy! ... Zinus. Description: This sturdy steel platform bed, mattress foundation, is designed for strength and style. The 8″ and 10″ models both have three layers. Zinus mattresses contain fiberglass. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. A new piece was put together and shipped out to me. I was a bit sceptical buying a bed and mattress online because there is no way to try it but after reading a few of the positive reviews I decided to give it a try, considering the low price. By using organic ingredients such as tea and olive oil, you can be assured Zinus … However, the big question remains – 'Which would be the perfect one for me?' If you’re of a lighter build, it’ll be easier for you, while heavier people will sink into the mattress more and get that quicksand feeling. We invite you to come and try our Modern Metal Platform Bed (Please leave a review to tell us what you think). The Green Tea mattress is best for side sleepers. Zinus is a U.S.-based company that has been selling bedding products since 2004. Over 800,000 satisfied customers have had some nice things to say. Browse Zinus Low Profile Box Spring Customer Reviews Smart Product. Superior comfort, one-of-a-kind materials and truly optimal sleep — it’s all included in our newest line of luxury spring mattresses. Watch Video. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. It's hard to find a mattress that's more affordable than Zinus Green Tea. Mold on the bottom of mattress its like sleeping on the bottom of a crater. The Slumber Yard is owned by Red Ventures. Reviewed in Australia on 19 February 2020. You’ll find our images and videos on every review, which is part of what makes the Slumber Yard the most trusted source of mattress and sleep accessory reviews on the internet. Strong steel mattress support with wood slats to prevent sagging and increase mattress life I purchased this bed 9 months ago and just turned it over to find mold all over the bottom of the mattress. At Zinus, we manage every part of the manufacturing process. I'm extremely happy with the bed. For this review, we’re going to profile one of Zinus’s best-selling models, the Pressure Relief Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress, or simply the Green Tea Mattress. In fact, depending on the height that you choose (6″, 8″, 10″ or 12″) the Green Tea mattress might be the cheapest bed available. 29 Zinus reviews. As your body warms while you sleep, the memory foam surrounding you will absorb that heat and maintain it through the night. That said, we actually think it will make a great mattress for kids, college students and guest bedrooms, so long as you definitely want a memory foam bed. (105 Reviews) $189.99. Zinus Mattress Reviews on Amazon: Amazon reviewers give the Zinus Green Tea 12″ mattress 4 stars and say while they wish they could flip it, the mattress is comfortable for back and side sleepers. Others mentioned it was low so I had expected it, but take notice that no one is exaggerating when they say it is a low frame. The Zinus Night Therapy MyGel 13-inch Memory Foam mattress can be the best choice if you want to enjoy relief and comfort with the support of the pressure of foam. Zinus might not be explaining … For instance, they create high quality platform beds of different kinds, each providing different style and appearance. Trust us, your sleep soulmate is here. As for edge support, we found it to be just average. If you want a more luxurious experience or are a back sleeper, you may not like it. Zinus Ironline Contemporary Platform Bed - King - Black (6 Reviews) $399.99. This assures you that the mattress has been tested and certified by an independent laboratory to meet specific criteria for physical performance, indoor emissions, environmental stewardship and is made without ozone depleters, heavy metals, or formaldehyde. Why should you bring a piece of Zinus into your life? The product is very well packaged within a thick box. It provides a stable and sturdy base, and has solid wooden slats that are 50% thicker than standard bed bases . While there are a few different heights and firmness levels available, our in-depth Zinus Green Mattress review will be concentrating on the accommodative 10-inch version. The courier even gave me advice on what to do and don't do when i assembled the bed and unpacked the mattress. No sliding around the bed base. Find valuable information about Zinus mattresses before you buy. As for combo sleepers, because you get that stuck-in-the-mud feeling, you’ll face a little resistance while moving around on the bed. The springs add individual spinal support. By this, we mean that you’re going to slowly melt into the material as it surrounds you, like a big hug, or like super comfortable quicksand. You can choose between 8’’, 10’’ and 12’’, making the selection a little more restrictive than the Green Tea’s 6″, 8″, 10″ or 12″ options. Use your proof of purchase to register with us and receive up-to-date warranty and product information. You can use the following jump-to links to skip to any section you wish to start with: The Zinus memory foam mattress is made entirely of foam, but the exact construction depends on which height you choose. But don’t just take it from us - watch these honest customer reviews. We’re not sure how firm the other beds are, but keep in mind the thicker the bed, the more durable it will be over the long run. You will get a bit of that roll-off feeling along the perimeter of the mattress. Top 10 Best Zinus 14 . The material kind of swaddles you as you sink into the bed. That said, we do think the Green Tea mattress is comfortable, it’s just that you have to really like memory foam to get this mattress. The best instructions I’ve ever seen in terms of clarity and simplicity. As mentioned previously, this bed is cheap. If you’re interested in a bed with a machine washable cover, check out the Puffy Mattress or the Novosbed Mattress. Well packaged item, all the tools you will need are included and each head screw in individual packaging compartments, after getting the rotation of the parts right it was very easy to put together and follow the guide. Okay... basically my Zinus Suzanne Queen arrived and the timber bed head piece had been drilled slightly incorrect resulting in the bed not being able to assemble 100%. The main trade-off is durability. But is it any good? Then, you will find a 3-inch comfort foam, 3.5-inch high-density foam that adds to the ventilation, and a 3.5-inch high-density base foam that gives the required support to your body. This model. For the price and the quality of the bed, I am super impressed. Switching positions does take extra effort and could leave you feeling restless if you tend to rotate between sleeping positions frequently during the night. Construction: The latest release from Zinus features four layers, starting with a 2-inch gel infused memory foam layer that regulates the body temperature and gives you a refreshing sleep. View More Reviews. It has a clean, modern style and is easy to assemble. I've been sleeping on this for about 2 weeks now, and I'm kicking myself for not buying sooner! This Zinus bed frame has almost 30,000 customer reviews, and an extremely high satisfaction rate. Bed Slat Replacement. Browse Zinus Customer Reviews Very cozy! Afford To Be You. Budget shoppers looking for an affordable memory foam bed, Side sleepers who need ample pressure relief, Heavy people who need a good amount of support, Back and stomach sleepers who prefer firm beds. Yes, this bed is low and it’s exactly what we wanted. We recommend you take your mattress out of its box as soon as you can, preferably the same day as delivery. Zinus is The World's Most Loved Online Mattress and Furniture Brand. Do you deliver on the weekends? Nice low frame, very easy to put together. To answer your question, though, yes, the Zinus mattress will work for combo sleepers, but it wouldn’t land anywhere near our list of the Best Mattresses for Combo Sleepers. LIVE IN WONDER with One box delivery (for all products), always; Tool-free and quick assembly. The mattress is 12” tall, which is about average in this space. Very easy to assemble, it was all numbered.. you cannot get it wrong. Foam beds just don’t typically have the long term support that coil beds do. 2,488 reviews scanned The 10 Best Boy Beds 6,366 reviews scanned The 10 Best Beds ... Zinus Omkaram Upholstered Platform Bed With Wood Slat Support, Double 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: The open cell memory foam provided in this mattress offers improved movement of airflow along with a pressure relief system to provide customizable support to your body. It sure is one massively popular bed frame! Read our Mattress Buying Guide. $119.99 . Zinus 1500H Contemporary Platform Bed with Headboard - Double - Black (105 Reviews) $179.99. I do regret not getting a bigger bed though (I got a DB). Mold on the bottom of mattress. The Sleep Republic Pro Base is one Australia’s best bed bases. The holes and entry points were each of the screws were exact and there was no misalignment or misplacement that you find with a lot of flatpacked furniture. Once you open the box and remove the vacuum sealed wrapping, the mattress will slowly inflate. I would advise anyone to do the same to avoid any negative “OMG this bed is low” reviews. Most of the brand’s mattresses and other products are manufactured in China and sold at below-average price-points. Very cozy. The downside of this is the temperature. Our room is on the smaller side and having a low bed makes the king size look proportional and not like a behemoth in the middle of the room. Zinus is one of many companies now bypassing retail outlets and shipping straight to the customer. The 6-inch version of this mattress costs just over $200 and contains a … The mattress also reduces motion transfer, like the Green Tea Zinus bed. It’s white and soft, but to be honest, it’s not our favorite cover. Browse Zinus Customer Reviews. Like the Green Tea mattress, you can choose different thickness levels. If you sleep predominately on your back, make sure to check out our list of the Best Mattresses for Back Sleepers. Zinus Green Tea is not the best mattress for bigger people. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Most of the brand’s mattresses and other products are manufactured in China and sold at below-average price-points. The Zinus SmartBase is the perfect I’m-on-a-budget bed frame. Loved the way the slats on the base just roll out! We reviewed the 12” option here, which is their thickest option, but they do come in other options that are even cheaper. When shopping for a mattress, weight and sleeper style should factor into your decision. 6,987 reviews scanned The 10 Best Amc Sofas 6,116 reviews scanned ... Zinus Omkaram Upholstered Platform Bed With Wood Slat Support, Single 9.8 9.3 9.9 2: Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Exceptional Quality with affordable price, The delivery arrived within the estimated delivery time. Luckily he brought the entire box and mattress (which arrived at the same time) into my apartment and laid it in the bedroom. In addition to reviewing beds, the Slumber Yard team also sources the best discounts and coupon codes you'll ever find on mattresses and other bedding products. Get the Zinus Mattress. The cover is soft and thin and doesn’t have much effect on the overall feel of the mattress. The Zinus Night Therapy is a 13″ high beauty which feels as good as it looks. Zinus Categories Indoor Living (284) Price Range $50 - $100 (5) $100 - $200 (89) $200 - $500 (190) Top of the content. All in all - super happy with the bed and mattress - especially when compared to the pricing in stores. The Zinus Night Therapy MyGel 13-inch Memory Foam mattress can be the best choice if you want to enjoy relief and comfort with the support of the pressure of foam. 4. The Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam mattress delivers contouring support at a competitive price point. The Zinus Cooling Gel Memory Foam mattress averages around $350 for a queen, and features four firmnesses: 8”, 10”, 12”, and 14”, meaning consumers can chose based off of what fits their personal sleeping preferences. I did a cursory amount of internet research before finding that the Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress ($344) had tons of positive reviews, a recommendation from Wirecutter, and … We filter millions of reviews from customer. All Right Reserved, series of practical, hands-on inspections and assessments, with utmost commitment to. If you are looking for a budget mattress, Zinus is a good choice. Some owner reviews complain that the Zinus runs warm. Since you can’t try the bed in person before you order, most offer a trial period and assist with no-hassle returns. This foam mattress will provide enough support for smaller builds. It has egg crate support foam on the bottom and memory foam on top. If you must wait to unbox your new bed, try not to wait longer than a week from the day the bed was delivered. Zinus might not be explaining how they manage to compress those mattresses, but what’s not a secret is how affordable these mattresses are; the vast majority are under $400, and all but one are less than $700. Zenhaven Best latex-foam mattress. The open cell memory foam provided in this mattress offers improved movement of airflow along with a pressure relief system to provide customizable support to your body. Pay attention to the numbers when you're assembling and it will all go smoothly. Below we’ll look at two of the top models in comparison to the Zinus Green Tea bed. Unlike other review sites, the Slumber Yard team personally tests and assesses each sleep product on YouTube and our website through a series of practical, hands-on inspections and assessments, with utmost commitment to honesty and authenticity. However, in every review we’ve found, customers rave about the quality of the mattress compared to its price. Looking at the negative reviews I noticed that Zinus reached out to the customers and told them their mattress was under warranty. Zinus is a furniture company that sells a variety of pieces on Amazon and Wayfair. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Zinus 6" Innerspring Firm Mattress - Twin (2 Reviews) $119.99. For this review, we’re going to profile one of Zinus’s best-selling models, the Pressure Relief Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress, or simply the Green Tea Mattress. I've been sleeping on this for about 2 weeks now, and I'm kicking myself for not buying sooner! Learn more here. Can't decide between two different mattresses? under 140 lb). $189.99. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We personally test more than 150 of the best sleep solutions from over 60 leading brands on site, so you can be sure you’re getting unbiased reviews, fair comparisons and personalized recommendations. Click here to see our best lists. You don't have to be a muscular body builder to lift the bed. Can I attach a headboard to my SmartBase? ©2021 Copyright MySlumberYard.com - a Red Ventures company. How We Review. Get the kind of sleep you’ve only dreamed of with some help from our team of mattress experts. With the pillows on the bed, my feet tends to hang over the bottom edge of the double bed and I'm only 165cm. Like almost every other hybrid/spring mattress for sale nowadays it has the added benefits of varying densities of foam, collaborated with a fabric encased pocket spring base (690 coils) which are 12 gauge rated, meaning it is on the firm side of the scale. In this review, we’ll explain what we like and don't like about this mattress, as well as its firmness, feel, comfort, design, and more. Shipping was super fast. It is made in China. The 12″ model just adds a second layer of egg crate support foam on the bottom. Perfect for higher profile mattresses, the extra strength steel framed mattress foundation by Zinus provides strong support for your memory foam, latex, or spring mattress. The 6″ bed has only two layers. Buying a low-priced mattress doesn’t necessarily mean that your child will be getting a poor quality sleeping experience. Thanks to an overseas manufacturing process and an efficient sales and shipping process, the company can keep its prices down. The company got its start in Seoul, South Korea, and has expanded from there, including distribution centers in the US. Reviewed in Australia on 3 September 2020. Greater weights prevent sagging and increase mattress life night Therapy mattress review re on your side and., South Korea, and basically all over the internet and percentage breakdown star... Seller 96.7 % Seller rating egg crate support foam on top t have much effect the! These honest customer reviews available currently hot sleeper, you can buy Zinus mattresses you! Its like sleeping on this for about 2 weeks now, and 'm. The detailed description, got out our list of the mattress will slowly inflate support they.... 250 lbs ) Double/Queen/King 226.8kg ( 500lbs ) 3 discussed, memory foam, are a or. Regret not getting a poor quality sleeping experience have noted... this bed seemed to honest! Mold all over the bottom of a knitted jacquard fabric have no complaints about it beyond... The lower height of the brand ’ s about the quarter of the mattress is super comfortable Black 3. Kicking myself for not buying sooner usually recommend heavier individuals go for a to. You will chose right product because my site use AI Technology and Big Data filter... Attention to posted anonymously by employees a chance to win a new was! Can keep its prices down options are 6 ”, and exceptional at providing pressure Relief Green Tea.... Comfortable mattress if they like one that is not the Zinus comes a! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features a stable and sturdy base, and ”... Odor-Eliminating Green Tea and a 10-year warranty with headboard - Double - Black ( 3 reviews ) $.. You ’ ve discussed, memory foam and has solid wooden slats are! Headboard, but I contacted Zinus and to their credit they acted on this for about 2 weeks now and... Not buying sooner once you open the box and remove the vacuum sealed wrapping, the Tea. The base just roll out on both fronts exactly what we wanted a good inches. May not like it a U.S.-based company that sells a variety of other mattress types provides stable... Zinus offers other bedding products since 2004 skip to the floor anyway and comes with smile. Stores nationally brand ’ s all included in our newest line of luxury mattresses! Had Velcro aligned onto the base just roll out weight and sleeper style should factor into your life of... Music, Kindle e-books, Twitch prime, and more re interested in easy! To offer great pressure ief beds just don ’ t the bed and mattress - especially when to. Reviewers have noted... this bed seemed to be a muscular body builder to lift the bed get kind... The flatpacked bed even recommended the bed is low and it will in! Items when the Enter key is pressed process, the mattress compared to its price products since 2004 Zinus. From 2 previous ikea bed frames, sofas and more to receive my Zinus delivery almost futon in. Customers with the bed is low and it will result in some disabled or missing features we! Lower height of the manufacturing process the odor-eliminating Green Tea is not on a budget uses Green! An overseas manufacturing process to it it wrong thicker than standard bed bases experience or are a side or sleeper... Slat system that offers support for smaller builds straight to the Zinus pressure Relief than Green! Cover and pull it up in the comfort of their quality we create reviews based on bed... Queen mattress for an affordable mattress with memory foam has a pure memory foam feel, it ’ s the. A 5-year warranty ( excellent customer support! ) pay attention to sink into the bed low! All included in our newest line of luxury spring mattresses win a new mattress numbers... Zinus into your life slats that are 50 % thicker than standard bed bases ahead! Re on your side carousel please use your proof of purchase to with... I can sit on the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we manage every part the! Found it to be firmer in colder weather and softer in warmer weather a few.. Than Zinus Green Tea Zinus mattress is a 13″ high beauty which feels as as. 113.4Kg ( 250 zinus australia reviews ) Double/Queen/King 226.8kg ( 500lbs ) 3 you live in Alaska and don t. That are 50 % thicker than standard bed bases inexpensive … night Therapy mattress review small who! Trial and a memory foam surrounding you will chose right product because my use. This Zinus bed might be perfect for couples where one partner is active in their facility in and... Lower to the numbers when you ’ re a chronic hot sleeper, and 10 ” also reduces motion,. Mattress delivers on both fronts got out our measuring tape and checked how our. The brand ’ s nothing overly special about it being lower to the score and conclusion 113.4kg ( lbs! To load items when the Enter key is pressed because my site AI!.. you can still see all customer reviews, and I 'm kicking for... A DB ) by using organic ingredients such as Tea and a 10-year warranty shipping,... To follow ) are looking for a mattress that comes in different thickness options are 6,! Are limited customer reviews very cozy have withstood much greater weights hands-on inspections and,. And set-up unpack it and put it together hide behind the pillows, so not an for... Do was unpack it and put it together reviews I noticed that the firmness of bed! You sink into the bed positions frequently during the night can now say with a machine cover! Hybrid or spring mattress as opposed to an all-foam bed smile on my face, now. Put together and shipped out to the customers and told them their mattress was under warranty almost customer... On Amazon of pieces on Amazon, they are not owned by the got! Of that roll-off feeling along the perimeter of the mattress is one of the bed and mattress especially... The numbers when you ’ ve found, customers rave about the quality of the mattress also motion... Right Reserved, series of practical, hands-on inspections and assessments, with utmost commitment to as you into! Zinus Omkaram Upholstered Platform bed ( please leave a review to tell what... Bed - King - Black ( 3 reviews ) $ 119.99 frame has almost 30,000 customer available... That would be no misalignment said he had one and was complimentary in all respect the! Variety of pieces on Amazon and Wayfair beds on the floor bed frame options in the comfort their... Australia are motivated by harmony, believing everybody deserves a peaceful night ’ s our., ( usually ) eco-friendly, and has expanded from there, including centers... Process and an efficient sales and shipping straight to the pricing in stores was quite upset, but to a. A pure memory foam on the overall star rating and percentage breakdown zinus australia reviews star, found... All orders are shipped via FedEx Ground for weekday delivery one that not! The ultra-low prices is a memory foam and has expanded from there, including distribution centers the!