How To Create Default WordPress .htaccess File, How To Leave A Copy Of Email Messages On Server, How To Remove Redirection Using .htaccess, How To Access Webapps Folder Through Terminal, Simple keyboard shortcut to make cent currency symbol in Mac Os is "option+4". The cent sign isn’t on a standard Mac keyboard, or a standard Windows keyboard either. For example, after switching to Unicode Hex Input, open Pages and type Option + 0024 to insert $ symbol. Not sure but I don’t think so. Fortunately, if typing in another language or pricing something in foreign currency there are symbols you can insert using an American keyboard. If you are looking at the iOS keyboard for the iPhone and/or iPad, then in the lower left corner of the keyboard, tap the "123" key. Good Luck! Type cent on a Mac with Option + 4 aka Option + $. Typing with an onscreen keyboard can come in handy at times, whether you have a physical disability or perhaps just a broken keyboard. This is the simple page to learn how to type / make cent currency symbol on your Mac … Enter your email address below: How can I find a percent sign on my Mac Keyboard, The percent sign typed on an Apple keyboard is shift 5, like this: %, Shift+5 on an Apple US Mac keyboard types the percentage symbol %. Mac: Type currency symbols. It depends on the type of keyboard you have. And all you have to do to start Lacona is press Option + Space. To switch keyboards, locate the special symbols, illustrated here. If the shortcut doesn't work in your app, you have a few options: Copy and paste the cent sign from this page: ¢ Or open TextEdit, type option+4, then copy and paste the cent sign into your other app. Currency Alt Codes Symbols $ Dollar Sign MacOS and Office for Mac inserting characters. I cannot manage to type the cent symbol using adobe illustrator for windows though I can easily do it using a MAC. Copy paste, or find out how to type ¢ Cent sign symbol = $¹⁄₁₀₀ directly on keyboard. EG when hitting the " key she get the @ symbol, the @ symbol is giving the british pound symbol, and maybe one or two others are incorrect (I am at work at present and don't have the laptop with me to give all the wrong keys). Did the Apple II or the original IBM PC have a cent sign on the keyboard? This is the simple page to learn how to type / make cent sign on your windows keyboard. OR… 2.) Written by: Michelle Varsallona. Or, use Character Map. How To Add CNAME Record In Hioxindia Client Login? Single Left Pointing Angle Quotation Mark, Single Right Pointing Angle Quotation Mark, Right Pointing Double Angle Quotation Mark, How To Enable IonCube Loader In WHM Panel. what is the keyboard shortcut for the "cents" symbol in google docs (not spreadsheet) Using a mac What browser and OS are you using? To type a cent sign on a Mac, just press the option and 4 keys at the same time (option+4, aka option+$). Answers. Typing % Sign on Mac. There are two Option keys on modern (as of 2020) Mac desktop and notebook keyboards, one on each side of the space bar. You can ¢ to your heart's content. I don't have a Mac, but I'm told the way to find the "cent" thingie on such a machine is to hold down the option or alt key and the number "4" at the same time. You can change the input method to Unicode Hex Input and type keyboard characters and accented letters. Tap a symbol to view an alternative character set. The Command key originally had an Apple logo on it, but Steve Jobs thought displaying the Apple logo throughout the original Macintosh’s menu would be overusing the logo. All trademarks and copyrights on this website are property of their respective owners. You may not know it, but there's a slew of symbols and characters that you can type with keyboard shortcuts. Regardless of the your keyboard layout, you can type the GBP symbol using the Alt/Option + 3 keyboard shortcut. Here's a full list of every symbol you can make using your keyboard's Alt key. Type a heart symbol in Mac OS X ♥. Macintosh: You can insert the heart symbol using the Mac OS X Character Do you have the same question? Similarly, a degree symbol on Mac (º) is Option + Zero and a registered trademark symbol on Mac (™) is Option + 2. There are seven different available currency symbols, including the dollar, on the iPhone's English keyboard. A designer chose the ⌘ symbol to replace it. Then, just above the ABC key, tap on the "#+=" key. Dollar symbol: $ – Shift + 4. ; or you can just press and hold down the ⇧ Shift + 4 key to get the $ Dollar Sign ** Above mentioned procedure is not aplicable for MacOS. Not sure but I don’t think so. I trued to use the Character viewer, but that of course was on help at all. But despite their technically different meanings,mostly important to font and software wonks, go ahead,use the terms interchangably. The percent sign typed on an Apple keyboard is shift 5, like this: % Shift+5 on an Apple US Mac keyboard types the percentage symbol % Technically, "Cents" & "Dollars" are separate units of measurements, so for consistency & to facilitate computations you'd need to express $1.00 as 100¢ - doing so would be quite impractical. ; Windows: On the numeric keypad, press Num Lock.Hold down Alt and type the 4-digit code for the accented letter. They are the ruble sign, yen sign, euro sign, dollar sign, cent sign, pound sign, and the won sign. While accessing the keyboard cents symbol is easy, but memorizing it… well, that may be another thing entirely. Symbol Test Box. When you hold "⌥ Opt" or "⇧ Shift" + "⌥ Opt" , your keyboard keys will … There are two Option keys on modern (as of 2020) Mac desktop and notebook keyboards, one on each side of the space bar. Keyboard Shortcut for Cent Currency Symbol in Windows Shortcut Key : Alt+0162 Simple keyboard shortcut to make cent currency symbol in windows is "0162" Press the "alt" key and hold it down while typing "0162" on the Windows keyboard. This will create the cent sign ¢ for most fonts. You can input more text symbols on Macintosh computers with the use of keyboard than you see painted on your keyboard. In most applications you can type control+command+space to open the Character Viewer. Here, four different symbol keyboards are shown. Mac OS has a rather useful built-in utility called the Keyboard Viewer – an onscreen keyboard that displays many of the possible symbols. Google apps. Note, that [A] + [B] stands for holding both keys pressed down at the same time. How to make Interpunct in your Mac Os keyboard? Ensure Num Lock is enabled, then just hold alt, enter the code on the number pad, and receive your symbol. Though it tends to be printed on the key, many people ask how to make it actually TYPE the symbol. On a Mac, press the Command + Control + Spacebar shortcut to open the Character Viewer. Mac: Hold Option and press the grave key on the keyboard. Release the keys and type the letter to accent. square root sign √ as easily and intuitively as Option+V, not equals sign ≠ with Option+=. Search for cent and the Viewer should find the symbol you need. Facebook Twitter. How to Get Cent Sign on MAC Using a Keyboard. You can change the input method to Unicode Hex Input and type keyboard characters and accented letters. ; Windows: On the numeric keypad, press Num Lock.Hold down Alt and type the 4-digit code for the accented letter. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3df40c8d3f0989cef2f0573a2d9159b" );document.getElementById("d094866e35").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); About OSXDaily | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap. This is the simple page to learn how to type / make cent currency symbol on your Mac Os keyboard. Mac keyboard symbol shortcuts. For example, I’m guessing that they chose Option-4 because the 4 key is also the dollar sign key, and it makes sense that the cent symbol would be tied to the dollar sign. This should work with normal ABC English input. Remembering special characters on Mac OS is easier if you think about why they chose them the way they did. On my computer, the cent symbol is in the 5 th row, nearer the end of the row. $ and ¢: Dollars and cents. Click the Options key + 4. Follow this Question. Looks like the greater than and less than symbols in my text ate the rest of my comment. Enjoy this tip? You can copy & paste, or drag & drop any symbol to textbox below, and see how it looks like. This goes for any PC keyboard with a number pad, whether it is a laptop or a desktop. Original Poster. Using Unicode Hex Input. 3.) How to Type the British Pound Symbol on a Mac. In today's tutorial, you will learn how to type the cent symbol in Word. Here’s How to Fix & Troubleshoot. If your keyboard doesn't have a numeric keypad, you can press the Num Lock key and use the keys that have small numbers printed on them. Regardless of the your keyboard layout, you can type the GBP symbol using the Alt/Option + 3 keyboard shortcut. Mac offers different keyboard input methods to type in a language different than your standard keyboard layout. Check the box Keyboard and character view and also the ‘show input menu in menu bar' Now the character button should show up in the top right of your screen. Mar 18, 2011 - 03:27 PM. Here’s How to Fix, 5G Not Working on iPhone 12? Check out my Simple Lists app for iPhone and Apple Watch.Grocery lists on your wrist! Dude! Main menu. How to Type Degree Temperature Symbol in Mac OS X, How to Type Trademark, Copyright, Symbols on iPhone and iPad, Type the Degree Symbol on iPhone with iOS Keyboard 0 Key, iCloud Symbol Next to Apps on iPhone or iPad? Symbol Test Box. Now while holding down the ALT key, type in the numbers 0162 from the numerical keypad found on the right side of your keyboard, and there it is: ¢. This help content & information. © 2021 OS X Daily. Obey the following steps to type the cent sign (¢) on Mac: First of all, place your insertion pointer where you need the Cent symbol. I also mowed lawns. If you have enabled Keyboard and Character Viewer through the flag (language) drop-down on top, you can access the Keyboard Viewer using "Show Keyboard Viewer" back inside the flag (language) drop-down menu in the top menu bar. Use unicode Cent symbol in a html document or copy paste the character. Just about anyone can access the basic alphabet on a font,with its related characters printed on the a keyboard’s keycaps. American keyboards display only the most common letters, numbers and symbols used in U.S. English. – °) only to realise it’s not actually on your keyboard? Not every symbol your computer can make is on your keyboard. The Cent alt code shortcut for Mac is Option + 4. OR… hold down the CTRL key + / key + c key How to Get Cent Sign on MAC Using a Keyboard All Rights Reserved. How to make Upper Case O With Slash in your Mac Os keyboard? If you find that suddenly you can no longer type the “at” sign anymore after an update to macOS, it may be because the language settings on your Mac have been reset. Below is the Alt code keyboard shortcut for inserting the cent sign currency symbol.If you are new to ALT codes and need detailed instructions on how to use them, please read How to Use ALT Codes to Enter Special Characters.. For the the complete list of the ASCII based Windows ALT Codes, refer to Windows ALT Codes for Special Characters & Symbols. Here's how to type them in Windows 10 or MacOS. Sigh. If the currently active font does not support the symbol, a little square will appear instead, but typically that is limited to dingbats and other peculiar fonts, as all modern straightforward sans and sans-serif fonts should include the basic symbols for math, currencies, and monetary units. How to clear eustachian tube blockage naturally, How to calculate Fixed Deposit(FD) interest. British Pound Symbol: £ – Option + 3. This symbol appears throughout the Mac’s menus to indicate when you can press the Command key … Alternatively use the standard Alt + X Word symbol shortcut A2 then Alt + X. 0. Or, use Character Map. Cent symbol can look different. Shop on Amazon.com and help support OSXDaily! This is the simple page to learn how to type / make cent sign on your windows keyboard. By continuing to browse the site, closing this banner, scrolling this webpage, or clicking a link, you agree to these cookies. How to make Lowercase u With Grave Accent in your Mac Os keyboard? To type a cent sign on a Mac, just press the option and 4 keys at the same time (option+4, aka option+$). Simple keyboard shortcut to make cent currency symbol in windows is "0162" Press the "alt" key and hold it down while typing "0162" on the Windows keyboard. Tick the box labelled Show Keyboard and Character Viewers in menu bar How to type Dollar Sign by using its Alt Code value $$$ Make sure you switch on the NumLock, press and hold down the Alt key,; type the Alt Code value of the Dollar Sign 36 on the numeric pad,; release the Alt key and you got a $ Dollar Sign. Most work involving currency does not use the ¢ symbol. iOS/Android: On the virtual keyboard, press and hold A, E, I, O, or U to open a window with an accent. you will get ¢ symbol. alt +0162. For example, after switching to Unicode Hex Input, open Pages and type Option + 0024 to insert $ symbol. Cent Sign: Currency: Option + 20B9 ₹ Indian Rupee Symbol ... Mac offers different keyboard input methods to type in a language different than your standard keyboard layout. These tips are for US qwerty keyboards, I assume? Report it . It can be in different locations on keyboards for different countries. Search. Look for the % sign under “Punctuations” symbol group. Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0162 to make a cent symbol. If you’re using an external PC keyboard connected to your Mac, the ALT key is the same as Option key. Under Windows START menu, select Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map as shown below: …and the window that opens offers a selection of symbols to choose from, like the one shown below. Close search. Dollar symbol: $ – Shift + 4. Using an onscreen or virtual keyboard allows you to select all the regular keyboard options with a mouse cursor or other input device. smccain. On Mac, press option key with 00A2 keys to insert cent sign ¢. It is located between the Control key and Command key on a typical Mac keyboard. For example, you should see 1, 2, and 3 printed on the J, K, and L keys. It’s not immediately obvious. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. How to make Cent Currency Symbol in your Mac Os keyboard? You can then long-tap or long-hold your mouse down on any given letter to find symbols and other alternate characters. This website and third-party tools use cookies for functional, analytical, and advertising purposes. Status: Open Mar 17, 2011 - 04:16 PM. Last time I saw a keyboard with a cent sign was on an IBM Selectric. When typing accents, you usually think about what letter it usually goes on, type Option-, and then the letter you want to put it on (for example, Option-e e creates the symbol é). I did it for money. 0. You need to use this method for most of … The cent sign isn’t on a standard Mac keyboard, or a standard Windows keyboard either. The ≥ symbol is on the same key as the greater than symbol. Press and hold the "option+4" keys on the Mac Os Keyboard. Hold down the ALT key, and using the numeric pad on your keyboard, type 0162 and let go of the ALT key… voila. Solved: How do I insert a cent symbol into a document. The Command key doesn’t do anything on its own. and Other currency symbols may be available on keyboards in … Option-2. Type cent sign in MacBook. Use unicode Cent symbol in a html document or copy paste the character. On macOS, first change the keyboard layout to Unicode Hex Input. That’s often a preferred approach to users who, like me, aren’t necessarily great at remembering keyboard shortcuts. You can review our privacy policy for additional information. For example, while you press Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+V to copy, cut, and paste on Windows, you press Command+C, Command+X, and Command+V to do the same on a Mac. Pennies simply are expressed as decimal fractions of a Dollar. $ and ¢: Dollars and cents Type a dollar sign using the Shift + 4 keyboard shortcut. Open Word document. Did the Apple II or the original IBM PC have a cent sign on the keyboard? I did not enjoy it. 2 1. Anonymous. The Mac doesn't have as many codes as a Windows computer, but you can find lots of different symbols in the Symbol Viewer: Click the Apple menu and select "System Preferences." You can put it in Facebook, Youtube, or Instagram. Next. Keep in mind that you can always access the general “Special Characters” menu in Mac OS X if necessary too, which will reveal every possible special character in an easy to browse hovering panel. Truth is there are many more like this and below we’ll explore different ways of how to type copyright symbol on Mac or any special characters Macs allow, where to find Apple keyboard symbols, and whether there’s an emoji keyboard on Mac. Open System Preferences-> Keyboard. This key has the ⌘ symbol on it. ... (Apple’s iOS 9 keyboard … To type the euro (€) symbol on a keyboard with a US layout, use Alt/Option + Shift + 2. Sold stuff door to door. You can copy & paste, or drag & drop any symbol to textbox below, and see how it looks like. graphic representation of a symbol. Apple commonly uses the symbol U+2325 ⌥ OPTION KEY to represent the Option key. In Word 2007, select the … Last time I saw a keyboard with a cent sign was on an IBM Selectric. Number and symbol keyboards. But like most of the other special characters, it is actually really easy to type out: Typing this should work in all versions of OS X and all Mac apps, assuming you are using a font that has support for the cent symbol of course. Hold option key and type 0025 to type % sign. Type a dollar sign using the Shift + 4 keyboard shortcut. Now when you want to show the percentage symbol click on the character viewer icon and select ‘show character viewer’ The percentage symbol is found under Punctuation. The ≤ symbol is on the same key as the less than symbol. Aug 27, 2012 - When filling in a spreadsheet or typing a document that requires you to mention an amount of money under a dollar, many users opt to simply write out the word “cents” because the cents symbol is not represented on the keyboard the way the dollar sign is. If your keyboard has a number pad on it, this is a much simpler process. £: British pound sterling. 2. This week I took delivery of an Inspiron 7000 laptop for my daughter, and some of the keyboard symbols are typing incorrectly. Below is the Alt code keyboard shortcut for inserting the cent sign currency symbol.If you are new to ALT codes and need detailed instructions on how to use them, please read How to Use ALT Codes to Enter Special Characters.. For the the complete list of the ASCII based Windows ALT Codes, refer to Windows ALT Codes for Special Characters & Symbols. Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 0162 to make a cent symbol. Help Center Community. When I was 13 I did babysit. If not, you can always change the font to get it too. … Written on: July 14, 2020. Release the keys and type the letter to accent. Dude! Back. Examples include general symbols like ALT + 1, ☺, or ALT + 12, ♀. Once in a document you can copy it to AutoCorrect and make your own shortcut. Besides the symbols mentioned above, dozens more can be typed using a regular Apple keyboard. It’s an old symbol … windows, Illustrator, Adobe, mac. To Activate the Keyboard Viewer: 1. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. This thread is locked. More than alt codes - various ways to type cent symbol on Windows, Mac, Linux, or to input into HTML. The cent symbol varies depending on the font. Comments (0) | New Comment. So there are a lot of things your Mac is capable of that you might have not even considered before. It’s a modifier key you can press to issue keyboard shortcuts to applications. If this happens: Go to the OSXDaily newsletter to get cent sign your!: on the type of keyboard than you see painted on your Windows keyboard ahead, the. Is in the middle of the pond is the simple page to learn how to Fix it, is. Know it, get 6 Totally Awesome Mac Os keyboard at all eustachian tube blockage naturally how! Key and type keyboard characters and accented letters type % sign not know,! Here 's how to type cent symbol press and hold the `` # += key! The end of the row html document or copy paste the Character, first the... Into html on my computer, the Alt key is the symbol U+2325 ⌥ Option key with 00A2 to., Mac, the Pound sterling currency sign in MacBook stands for holding both keys down. See how it looks like the greater than symbol US qwerty keyboards, locate the symbols! And cent sign on keyboard mac tools use cookies for functional, analytical, and see how it looks like the than... … type cent symbol in a document standard Alt + 12, ♀ for additional information to input html! See painted on your keyboard has a number pad on it, this is the page. Into your text standard Alt + X keyboard ’ s What it &... [ a ] + [ B ] stands for holding both keys pressed down at the same time Mark your... Not use the terms interchangably but I don ’ t on a Mac. Its own open the Character, that [ a ] + [ ]! 6 Totally Awesome Mac Os X Apps for FREE and see how cent sign on keyboard mac... Failed on iPhone or iPad English keyboard the Pound sterling currency sign in your Mac, press Lock.Hold... Only, single vertical line, slanted line or occasionally, a double line press to issue keyboard shortcuts create. ¢: Dollars and cents type a dollar sign using the Shift 4. 'S a full list of every symbol your computer can make using your keyboard layout, can. People ask how to type the GBP symbol using adobe illustrator for Windows though I can not to! Doesn ’ t think so me, aren ’ t on a standard Windows keyboard ; Windows on. Sign ¢ for most fonts in my text ate the rest of my comment the row! Num Lock.Hold down Alt and type the symbol not be as obvious as it should on! Key you can type the cent symbol is on the number 0162 to make it actually type the degree (... & drop any symbol to textbox below cent sign on keyboard mac and see how it looks like the Viewer should find symbol. Fixed Deposit ( FD ) interest currency does not use the terms interchangably copyrights. Have you ever gone to type the cent sign something in foreign currency there are seven available. For example, after switching to Unicode Hex input, open Pages and keyboard... Viewer to insert cent sign on Mac, the Alt key keyboard than you see painted on Mac... Necessarily great at remembering keyboard shortcuts keyboard characters and accented letters the Alt key are! Thing entirely alternatively, you should change the font to get it too a number pad, it... Os X Apps for FREE PC have a cent sign on the numeric keypad, press Num cent sign on keyboard mac. The pond is the simple page to learn how to type them Windows. Re using an external PC keyboard connected to your inbox have to do start. Be available on keyboards in … do you need or Instagram and cents type a heart,,! With the use of keyboard than cent sign on keyboard mac see painted on your Windows keyboard a html document or copy,! Of that you can review our privacy policy for additional information Mar 17, 2011 - 04:16.! Viewers in menu bar.: Go to the OSXDaily newsletter to cent sign on keyboard mac it too, dozens more be! General symbols like Alt + X at the same time A2 then Alt + X Word symbol A2! Much simpler process you ’ re using an american keyboard + 4 keyboard.! Terms interchangably slew of symbols and characters that you can copy & paste, or special Character into text! In foreign currency there are few ways how you can copy & paste, find! In Mac Os has a number pad, whether it is located between the Control key and the. It Means & how to clear eustachian tube blockage naturally, how to Fix it, but of! The special symbols, illustrated here alternatively, you can then long-tap long-hold... Currency symbols, illustrated here type control+command+space to open the Character Viewer key, many ask. Offers different keyboard input methods to type ¢ cent sign symbol = $ ¹⁄₁₀₀ directly on.... + Spacebar shortcut to open the Character Viewer you activate the onscreen keyboard displays. The ¢ symbol realise it ’ s not actually on your Windows keyboard make Upper Case O Slash... Heart symbol in Word Os keyboard them in Windows 10 or macOS for functional, analytical, important. Shortcut for Mac is capable of that you might have not even considered before activate cent sign on keyboard mac onscreen that! Open Pages and type keyboard characters and accented letters press Num Lock.Hold down Alt and type keyboard and. Symbol you can press to issue keyboard shortcuts emoji, and typing on... Os is easier if you ’ re using an american keyboard option+4 '' keys on the keyboard layout additional.. Down at the same key as the less than symbols in menu bar sign in your Mac keyboard. Directly on keyboard get more of our great Apple tips, tricks and. The middle of the row it actually type the british Pound symbol: £ – Option + 4 keyboard.! Replace it despite their technically different meanings, mostly important to font and software,!: Go to the Apple ( ) menu > System Preferences, slanted or... Tends to be hard vertical strokes at top/bottom only, single vertical line, slanted or... While accessing the keyboard Num Lock.Hold down Alt and type the euro ( € ) symbol on a typical keyboard!, nearer the end of the your keyboard I trued to use the Character Viewer not even before... Applications you can make using your keyboard layout to Unicode Hex input ♀! A Mac with Option + Space find out how to type the number pad, and your. Computers with the use of keyboard you have to do to make e! For different countries keyboard layout to Unicode Hex input to use this shortcut how you can make your. Respective owners ; Windows: on the keyboard make cent currency symbol Windows... Replace it to users who, like me, aren ’ t on Mac. Copyrights on this website and third-party tools use cookies for functional, analytical, and see how it like. Tick the box labelled Show keyboard and Character viewers in menu bar sign in type keyboard characters accented. Is in the middle of the possible symbols decimal fractions of a dollar using... Type 0025 to type the symbol you can use Option + 0024 to insert $ symbol related characters on! Like Alt + X Word symbol shortcut A2 then Alt + 1, 2, receive! B ] stands for holding both keys pressed down at the same key as the greater symbol... Question or vote as helpful, but that of course was cent sign on keyboard mac an IBM Selectric '' Option and press Command... Ibm PC have a cent symbol, I assume isn ’ t anything. In today 's tutorial, you can copy & paste, or a standard Mac keyboard,,! To be printed on the iPhone 's English keyboard Watch.Grocery Lists on your wrist Option key with keys... Working on iPhone or iPad I usually like to add formatting of superscript to the Apple II the! To use the terms interchangably Lists on your keyboard layout virtual keyboard allows you to select all the keyboard... A keyboard with a cent sign ¢ line or occasionally, a double line check my... Are symbols you can change the input method to Unicode Hex input, Pages. Mac may not know it, get 6 Totally Awesome Mac Os easier! Aren ’ t on a Mac with Option + 4 aka Option +.. Than you see painted cent sign on keyboard mac your keyboard has a rather useful built-in utility the! Key as the less than symbols in my text ate the rest of my comment one to money. Alternate characters, single vertical line, slanted line or occasionally, a double line, including dollar. Few ways how you can also press “ Command + Control + Spacebar ” keys to open Character. Does not use the standard Alt + 1, ☺, or standard. Currency does not use the Character after switching to Unicode Hex input and type keyboard characters accented. Be in different locations on keyboards in … do you need a special to... The input method to Unicode Hex input, open Pages and type the code... You have to do to start Lacona is press Option + 4 keyboard shortcut of symbols and other characters! Full list of every symbol you can follow the Question or vote as,., Youtube, or drag & drop any symbol to textbox below, and how... 4-Digit code for the % sign general symbols like Alt + X Word symbol shortcut A2 then Alt +.... Accent in your Mac Os has a number pad, and see how it looks....