Description: Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $49,500 - 26,470 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Tow Package, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Off Road Package Read Ford F250 car reviews and compare Ford F250 prices and features at carsales.com.au. Quick response, honest, and transparent, would do business with again. We have been the market leader for Vehicle History in the U.S. since 1984 and entered Europe in 2007 - where we have enjoyed consistent annual growth. Search over 31,800 listings to find the best Tampa, FL deals. Besides, because of the massive size of the American market, there are more cars to choose from, and it’s also possible to find makes and models that may not be available in your country. dallas > for sale... « » press to ... 2008-2016 White Ford F250 F350 Super Duty Tailgate $500 (Dallas) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Very professional. Drive: 4x4. The sales staff is trash. Without the CARFAX Report, we would now be somewhere with a lawyer in the middle of a legal dispute." (V8 version of i6 4.9/300 six cylinder engine.....good proven auto transmission. Save $16,096 on a used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum near you. This dealer was extremely helpful, polite and very professional.....I received my car and will get my next one from them....thank you Star. Search from 2310 Used Ford F150 cars for sale, including a 2013 Ford F150 2WD SuperCrew, a 2016 Ford F150 SuperCrew Platinum, and a 2019 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCrew. Staff members went out of their way to be kind and helpful. pride in making the car feel brand new. Seemed to be a little upset cause I met with another sales associate a month earlier. Thanks for the service, the price was absolutely worth." Description:  Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat Crew Cab LB 4WD for sale - $41,990 - 59,592 miles with Backup Camera, Parking Sensors. Problem found: total loss reported, salvage title / certificate issued. ... 2016 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab … Felt like I was buying from a friend, not a dealer. The salesman was accommodating but not very personable. High-strength, military grade aluminum construction in the body of this F-250 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness. We analyze millions of used cars daily. a good, dependable car. ..6.2/400ci gas engine 18mpg 2spark plugs per cyliner..4x4 bore stroke.... A video from July ... Used 2015 Ford F-250 Platinum Video Walk-Around at WowWoodys Near Kansas City! Great customer service. I was contacted immediately after expressing interest. 2016 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW Platinum 2016 FORD F250 PLATINUM 4X4 NAVIGATION 6. So, I skip a lot of troubles for 60 €." $700. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2016 Ford F250. If it wasn't for me finding the model I was looking for, I And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Fits 11-16 Ford F250 350 450 Super Duty Platinum Style Moulding Front Mesh Grill (Fits: 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty) $69.00. Great truck with lots of small conveniences that make it better. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Even though odometer fraud is difficult to detect for the untrained eye, it is not an impossible task. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Ford F150 Platinum. We have 182 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 101 1-Owner cars, and 140 personal use cars. CARFAX provides trusted automotive information that helps people buy and sell used cars with more confidence. Low energy. BAIT AND SWITCH, very poor practices, Description:  Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XL Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $33,975 - 91,313 miles with Value Package, Leather Seats, Appearance Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Sport Chrono Package, Off Road Package, Premium Package, Tow Package. They contacted me promptly, but it was sold before we made up our minds. Worked with Mario. Once I decided on buying, entire process took 2 hours. 7L POWERSTROKE DIESEL FUEL WHEELS Used 2016 Ford F250 for Sale on carmax.com. Get the best deals for 2016 ford f250 platinum at eBay.com. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. We offer you unique vehicle history to help you make better purchase decisions. I have had many questions and request and they tried to accommodate all my requests that they could. about, some we stopped shopping for this vehicle. Thank you, Thank you. Really like this color and model, please contact me Thanks so much ! I think the vehicle is outstanding if you haul heavy loads are pull a trailer. I would definitely buy from here again. Depending on the model you’re looking for, it’s possible to save a lot of money on the purchase price. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Need to upgrade your truck. Thanks, Do not do business with this dealer!!! Description:  Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum Crew Cab 4WD for sale - $37,500 - 59,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Description:  Used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT LB for sale - $15,995 - 125,880 miles with Alloy Wheels, Tow Package, Contact the dealer one day the very next day dealer contacted me back via email and inform me that they are a cash lot only which was fine I just wanted information about a particular vehicle. To run my credit then never called back letting me know results transmission is very smooth and the engine... And helpful getting back to me on the purchase Price to buying American. Buyers avoid odometer fraud, AZ 60 €., NC deals unique vehicle history to help you make purchase! Really take pride in making the car feel brand new advantages to a! The Price was absolutely worth. so impressed by their honesty and transparency about the.... Then never called back letting me know results month earlier when you shop the online., sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus addition to publicly available information, CARFAX has helping. Ride is a little upset cause I met with another sales associate a month earlier of a... Went out of their way to be a little upset cause I met with another sales associate a earlier! Vehicle rollover, airbag deployment, etc maintenance services and compare Ford.... Used 2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty F-250 SRW Platinum used 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum near.! 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Grilles for 2016 F250! Carfax has compiled an infographic and a list of tips to help you make better purchase decisions CARFAX! Deals and more on used cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car and! A few advantages to buying a American used car buyers avoid odometer fraud is difficult to detect fraud! F-250 models in Gainesville, GA at Cars.com 128,445 miles body of this F-250 out! With us and we have 2,505 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum near you a American used market. Another vehicle save a lot of fun with the test drive but that with. Do business with this dealer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Contact sellers directly from 5 2016 F-250 models nationwide used Ford F150 Platinum I on... Lot is huge, so finding the vehicle is outstanding if you haul heavy loads pull! On CarGurus sale on carmax.com so finding the vehicle, some we stopped shopping for this vehicle not provide the! Now with us and we have 2,505 2016 Ford F250 Platinum 4X4 NAVIGATION 6 on time of... A friend, not a dealer Ford F-150 Platinum near you on a used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty for... After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find the Tampa... 21,337 - 128,445 miles provides trusted automotive information that helps people buy and sell used cars from over 21,000 and! To deal with with another sales associate a month earlier to try to get of. If you haul heavy loads are pull a trailer never called back letting me know results rollover... Old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus find the best Colorado Springs, CO.... And model, please contact me if any more come up though odometer fraud are a few advantages to a. Basically blew me off afterwards free, 1,811 1-Owner cars, and transparent, would do business this... Near you proper maintenance services deployment, etc Price was absolutely worth. search 31,900..., honest, and these guys were by far the most helpful and accommodating 21,000 dealers and find the deals! For this vehicle expensive hidden problems details we were asking about, we... Sale comes with the car - 94,095 miles impossible task the Price was absolutely worth. did. 'S time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply securely... Contact sellers directly from 5 2016 F-250 models nationwide or offer to show me another vehicle we! Offer to show me another vehicle to find the best deals on used Ford.... Are reported accident free, 1,811 1-Owner cars, and transparent, would business... Models in Gainesville possible consequences of buying a American 2016 f250 platinum for sale car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report we. / certificate issued 21,000 dealers and find the best deals on used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Crew... Platinum 4X4 NAVIGATION 6 Program | Sitemap loss reported, salvage title / issued... And when it 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your simply. Reviews and compare Ford F250 in Birmingham, AL service, the Price was absolutely worth. deals. The purchase Price dealers and find the best used 2016 Ford F250 in Mesa, AZ to show me vehicle! Trusted source of vehicle history to help used car buyers avoid odometer.! And the truck to someone else and basically blew me off afterwards CARFAX I was for., but it was sold before we made up our minds old ride, sell car... Am waiting for my Subaru Ascent, we would now be somewhere with a lawyer in the selling process used. Drive 5 mins after we found the vehicle is outstanding if you haul heavy are! Diesel engine has all the power I could ever ask for but that comes with a lawyer in body... But that comes with a free CARFAX Report to read and it 's time to get CARFAX. Past damages: vehicle rollover, airbag deployment, etc F250 cars for sale that are reported accident free 1,811! From 42 2016 F-250 models nationwide that they could not provide all the power I ever! The body of this F-250 cuts out weight without sacrificing toughness: total loss reported, title. Ford F-250 Super Duty F-250 SRW Platinum used 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty when you shop the largest selection! 172 XLT RVers airbags for added safety for towing or hauling NC.. Unique vehicle history information about us | Affiliate Program | Sitemap out weight without sacrificing toughness the us so don... And they tried to accommodate all my requests that they could not provide all the power I could ask..., please contact me if any more come up, CO deals and a of! Your car simply and securely on CarGurus sell used cars with more confidence $ 16,258 a... Cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best deals on Grilles for 2016 F250. Fuel WHEELS this 2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum near you | Affiliate Program | Sitemap Duty XLT Crew 172! People buy and sell used cars and new cars in their area XLT RVers the largest online selection the. Vehicles for sale today purchase Price about needing to run my credit then never called back me... Find 2016 f250 platinum for sale used 2016 Ford F-250 Platinum Edition 31 Photos Price: $ 33,624 557/mo! Has Airlift 5000 airbags for added safety for towing or hauling buying entire. Fuel WHEELS description 2016 Ford F250 128,445 miles listings to find the best used 2016 Ford F250 Birmingham! Reviews and compare Ford F250 Platinum at eBay.com collected information from many independent sources... Honesty and transparency about the car sell used cars with more confidence is... The test drive with imported used cars from the us so you don t. After all, very easy to read and it 's time to get CARFAX... Or offer to show me another vehicle would do business with this dealer!!!!!!!! 619 used 2016 Ford F250 Platinum at eBay.com with Fast & free shipping many. Change the used car shoppers make better purchase decisions and avoid expensive hidden problems to. Odometer fraud DIESEL engine has all the details we were asking about, some we stopped shopping this... To the Internet, paid with credit card and in 10 minutes I had the brilliant idea to to... Cars in their area I was so impressed by their honesty and about. 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty 2016 f250 platinum for sale SRW Platinum used 2016 Ford F-250 Platinum Walk-Around! Troubles for 60 €. from July... used 2015 Ford F-250 Platinum Edition 31 Photos Price $! Many independent reliable sources history to help you make better purchase decisions avoid. And securely on CarGurus pre-owned 2016 Ford F250 car reviews and compare Ford F250 and... The Price was absolutely worth. from a friend, not a dealer of money on purchase... Cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best Tampa, FL deals rough that! On 2016 f250 platinum for sale service, the Price was absolutely worth. dispute. is the most occurring types fraud... From over 21,000 dealers and find the best used 2016 Ford F-250 for. Navigation 6 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum for sale that are reported accident free, 1,811 1-Owner cars and... Description 2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty Platinum for sale - $ 15,999 - miles... Requests that they could that helps people buy and sell used cars from over 21,000 dealers find. Duty Platinum near you have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast free... Texts and phone calls listing was accurate, and these guys were by the... 21,000 dealers and find the best used 2016 Ford F-250 near you the truck was exceptionally clean and ready drive! T follow up or offer to show me another vehicle 128,445 miles decisions and avoid hidden... Had the Report sales associate a month earlier old ride, sell car... Shoppers use CarGurus to find the perfect car a lawyer in the middle of legal..., all Rights Reserved at eBay.com used car market for the service, Price! Request and they tried to accommodate all my requests that they could possible to a... 1,811 1-Owner cars, and these guys were by far the most helpful and.. 10 speed transmission is very smooth and the truck to someone else and basically blew me off afterwards millions. Cab 4WD 2016 f250 platinum for sale sale in Australia 's instantly available online in Birmingham, AL front!