Not sure what was up with that, for a few minutes things we were down right stupidly blissful. This compound is a component of DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) and acts as a better-absorbed transporter of DMAE into the brain. WARNING: Keep out of the reach of children. Noopept is a synthetic nootropic compound although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Buy Alpha-GPC 99% Powder - Nootropics Depot is the #1 most trusted source for high quality Alpha-GPC 99% Powder. The amino acid can be extracted from both green and black tea. The supplement derives from cytidine and choline, bound via two phosphate groups. 55 lbs) of ascorbic acid. A good nootropic enhances your ability to learn and focus. Nootropics Depot is an established and trusted vendor of nootropic powders and capsules, natural plant extracts, whole-fruiting body medicinal mushrooms, fish oil and choline sources. Hard Rhino sells bulk supplements on Amazon and on their website. They do in-house lab tests and you can view/download the COAs online. Always consult with a qualified health physician before taking any new compound. They are known for their bulk pricing options, and their phenibut is currently among the cheapest you can find online. Someone had to try it - posted in Brain Health: I've used them for piracetam and aniracetam and haven't had any issues.Did you happen to request and receive a CoA from them at all? IUPAC: 1-[(4-Methoxybenzoyl)]-2-pyrrolidinone  document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); What is Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR)?ALCAR also has superior bioavailability over normal L-carnitine and costs considerably more to manufacture. Re read my post. These ingredients are... What Are GABA Capsules?Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is a required inhibitory neurotransmitter that blocks the transmission of a nerve impulse from one cell to another in the central nervous system. October 14, 2019 at 4:04 pm ... Noopept 20 mg QAM (suspect this may be part of the problem too) Performance Lab Energy 2 caps BID Performance Lab Prebiotic 3 caps BID Previous Next. Another... What Is Alpha-GPC Powder?Alpha-GPC, a natural choline source found in the brain, also known as alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine and choline alfoscerate. Learn how to take your pre workout. The fungus typically grows at an elevation of about fourteen-thousand feet and can be... What are Creatine HCL Capsules?Creatine HCL may increase the overall pool of Creatine and phosphocreatine in the cells resulting in improved regeneration of ADP to ATP conversions and increases cellular energy storage. Get the best deals on Sports Diet & Weight Loss Powders and stay healthy at home while you shop our large selection & lowest prices at eBay. Alpha-GPC is one of if not the most efficient... What is Noopept? Aug 24, 2015: Blog Post ... We work hard to keep pricing current, but it is possible that you might find a better offer … Adrafinil Powder. edited 2 years ago. Phenylpiracetam ((R,S)-2-(2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl) acetamide, Phenotropil, Fenotropil, Carphedon, Fonturacetam) is a water-soluble nootropic in the racetam-class of compounds.. Phenylpiracetam was created by adding a phenyl group to Piracetam by Russian scientists in 1983. Emoxypine does not behave like other types of nootropics that influence or alter the behavior of... What are EZ Mega 3 Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements?Omega-3 Fish oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA's), which are essential in a healthy diet. In a couple of years it grew into one of the most reputable suppliers of hard-to-find chemical nootropic compounds. This short guide will help you benefit from my experience buying nootropics over the internet. Choose Options. We have built a customer facing interface that will allow you to view product COA's on any mobile device. Quick view Add to My Wish List. The best place to buy Phenibut in capsules or powder form is Hard Rhino supplements based in Phoenix, AZ. 1 review for Hard Rhino, 5.0 stars: 'Hard Rhino is one of those online retailers that sell supplements in bulk form, mostly powder. Amazing update. The inclusion of DMAE... What is the Happy Stack?This bundle of products is commonly referred to as the "Happy Stack" for their synergy in creating an elevated mood and improved cognition. Been taking Adderall, then Vyvanse, now Dexedrine ER 10mg twice/day plus Wellbutrin XL 150 and 0.5 mg Klonopin. We have built a customer facing interface that will allow you to view product COA's on any mobile device. Some nootropics boost your memory. Pre Workout. Noopept is a synthetic nootropic compound although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams. They manufacture their products in an FDA registered facility with in-house lab testing. Help me find a substitute for ADHD meds - posted in Brain Health: Here's the deal, I'm 35 years old, depressed, ADHD, with social anxiety. Choose Options. The drug was developed by the USSR in the 1960’s as a trial experiment on psychiatric patients. For example, Hard Rhino’s website offers pure caffeine powder in packages ranging from 125 grams to 5 kilograms. Which supplier? © HR Supplements. By purchasing this product, you agree to potential risks associated with this particular ingredients and our terms & conditions. They are located in an FDA regulated facility with cGMP and quality control processes throughout the production chain. Whether in a pill or a drink, we’ve summarised the information and even provided a lovely little graphic for all those people in a hurry! Alpha-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) 50% Powder. Just wondering what kinds of professions many of you have, and how the use of nootropics impacts your productivity and focus, etc. Fast & Free shipping on many items! I am planning on taking it with some coconut oil, Vit D3, Mangnesium, Vit E, ALCAR, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and P5P. Noopept is a synthetic nootropic compound although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams. Ive also used Hard Rhino for piracetam as well, although piracetam prices increased a fair bit in the past 6-8 months or so; look into Aniracetam from SP if … edited 2 years ago. HR Supplements, aka Hard Rhino, is a general nutrition store that offers different categories of dietary supplements at competitively low prices. CAS Number: 157115-85-0. You haven't understood the point I was trying to make. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $12.99 - $84.99. 2. Ingredient List: Noopept … Oxiracetam is a synthetic racetam molecule of the pyrrolidinone class... What are Palmitoylethanolamide Capsules?Palmitoylethanolamide is a naturally occurring substance that appears to be produced in the body on demand in areas of pain. Previous Next. Nootropics are more popular today than ever before. Attention: All chemical compounds have risks. Pre Workout. Instant COA. x3 split 15mg ... It’s really hard to be gifted, but not being able to really prove it in school, it’s like people think your very intelligent, but I can’t really prove it in the forms of standardized tests and state tests because of my high anxiety, and which takes a hit on my memory. Scientists have shown that Phenibut easily crosses the blood-brain barrier. It is a powerful neurotransmitter and neuro-regulator that may play a role in assisting or inducing mental stimulation, elevated mood,... What Is SMART PS™?SMART PS™ consist of three phosphatides; phosphatidylserine, phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine. Ginseng contains a variety of bio-active... What are Phenylethylamine Capsules?Phenylethylamine is a chemical naturally found in the body and also in chocolate. Adrafinil was discovered in 1974 in France. Another HR Supplements exclusive is the “Instant COA” (Certificate of Analysis). Memory 8.0/10. Learn how to take your pre workout. Choose Options. ... As of 2017, Hard Rhino and Liftmode no longer carry phenibut. Attention: All chemical compounds have risks. Noopept: If you are an experienced nootropic user, you may want to consider noopept. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hard Rhino Choline Bitartrate Powder, 125 Grams (4.4 Oz), Unflavored, Lab-Tested, Scoop Included at Amazon.com. No, I honestly didn't, but the reason I didn't is because another member of the forum did and posted it here. Phenylpiracetam ((R,S)-2-(2-oxo-4-phenylpyrrolidin-1-yl) acetamide, Phenotropil, Fenotropil, Carphedon, Fonturacetam) is a water-soluble nootropic in the racetam-class of compounds.. Phenylpiracetam was created by adding a phenyl group to Piracetam by Russian scientists in 1983. Previous Next. Buy Hard Rhino Choline Bitartrate Powder, 125 Grams (4.4 Oz), Unflavored, Lab-Tested, Scoop Included on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Please check in. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Ingredient List: Adrafinil Powder  They are often praised for their competitive pricing and quality products. Michael says. Phenibut has a somewhat checkered past. Choline Bitartrate has been used for many years as a source of dietary choline. I ordered 25 kg (approx. Noopept. Sulbutiamine makes me crash pretty hard after a few hours, and seems to leave me with a bit of a deficit the following day. By purchasing this product, you agree to potential risks associated with this particular ingredients and our terms & conditions. Energy 7.0/10. Quick view Add to My Wish List. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more! I have been searching for new ways to improve cognitive function through new diets for a while now and recently got my self interested in trying different supplements. I really like the noopept powder and I will be ordering more nootropics from hr supplements in the near future, Posted by William Cariker on 25th Nov 2019. I am planning on taking it with some coconut oil, Vit D3, Mangnesium, Vit E, ALCAR, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and P5P. But, this is not true for … This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. According to the Consumerist : When the 18-year-old died, the amount of caffeine in his system was about 23 times greater than the level in a typical soda or coffee drinker, and a coroner ruled that his death was due to cardiac arrhythmia and seizure due to acute caffeine toxicity. Others help you solve complex problems. The word rhinoceros stems from the Greek words rhino (nose) and keras (horn).So when you shorten the word to "rhino," you're really just saying "nose." Hard Rhino Choline Bitartrate (unflavored) is a pure form powder with no excipients or fillers, available in multiple sizes. Choose Options. I've just received my order of Alpha GPC from Hard Rhino. IUPAC: N-(benzylcarbonyl)-L-prolyl-glycine ethyl ester. Choline is one of the B vitamins. Quality is comparable to other top brands. Best Nootropics for 2020. $17.99 - $59.99. It is 1000x more potent than piracetam and is an excellent cognitive enhancer. What I'm pointing out is that Smart Powders just got shut down by the FDA, and that's a little concerning. The... What are CoQsol-CF CoQ10 Softgels?Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like substance found in the heart, liver, kidney, pancreas, and elsewhere throughout the body. Phenibut is commonly used as a nootropic, an anti-anxiety medication, and sleep aid. Nootropics Depot (ND) was established in 2013 by the company that now runs HR Supplements (aka Hard Rhino). Previous Next. It didn't really change anything... some people and I experimented with similarly arbitrary dosages of PEA/Caffeine/Hordenine (800/50/200, 700/100/150, 800/100/150mg). Based out of Phoenix, Arizona, Hard Rhino Supplements has a background of 25+ years in the supplement industry. Sounds like that's what you're looking for. Health Details: Piracetam is a nootropic compound in the Racetam family.In fact, it is the parent compound of the Racetam family, which is a group of compounds that share a 2-Pyrrolidone base structure; which includes other nootropics like Aniracetam and Phenylpiracetam. Rhino 7 is a tremendously popular male enhancement supplement, but does it actually work? If you are uncertain of the appropriate handling methods, please consult a l. qualified professional. Noopept is a synthetic nootropic compound although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams. This increase may provide... What Are Emoxypine Succinate Capsules?​Emoxypine is a nootropic compound that has been shown to aid in concentration and enhance cognition. IUPAC: N-(benzylcarbonyl)-L-prolyl-glycine ethyl ester. Wall Street executives, tech entrepreneurs, students, and stay-at-home parents are using smart drugs to increase brain function. $12.99 - $19.99. Nootropics have been around for centuries in some form. It was developed as a nootropic to boost cognition, and to improve physical stamina. Adrafinil has a chemical... What Are Alpha-GPC Capsules?Alpha-GPC, a natural choline source found in the brain, also known as alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine and choline alfoscerate. Read reviews, learn uses and benefits. It didn't really change anything... some people and I experimented with similarly arbitrary dosages of PEA/Caffeine/Hordenine (800/50/200, 700/100/150, 800/100/150mg). 50m de Noopept. The Aniracetam full review has a link to a vendor I have a relationship with called Hard Rhino based in Las Vegas, NV. The shipment arrived after a week as expected. Adrafinil has a chemical formula of C15H15NO3S and molar mass of 289.35 g/mol. Adrafinil Powder. Memory 8.0/10. This product is not approved by the FDA. A group of rhinos is called a "crash." A typical noopept dose is 10 mg so pinpoint dosing here is of great importance. Phenylpiracetam Powder. Tested at the Soviet Union at the Academy of Medical Sciences USSR and the I. M. Herzen Leningrad Pedagogical […] Please, All chemical compounds have risks. Don’t get me wrong, Rhino 7 is a decent supplement…it’s simply not the best, and we only recommend the best on this site. Are there any other supplements you would suggest that I run with this choline-based stack? It... What is the Mushroom Complex?The Harvest Naturals Mushroom Complex is a comprehensive blend of eleven different mushroom extracts designed to provide all the benefits associated with mushroom supplementation in one product. Read reviews, learn uses and benefits. Take noopept, for example, where you need to measure the dose in single-digit milligrams. Energy 7.0/10. Studies have shown... What is Choline Complex?Cognitive Compound's Choline Complex + DMAE is the fantastic combination of three potent choline compounds to support memory, cognition, attention, and improving the natural production of Acetylcholine. Ashwagandha is a plant notorious for having heavy metals in it like lead and arsenic mercury. Buy Piracetam Capsules 800mg | Nootropics Depot. In comparison to the 200 mg dose of caffeine found in strongly caffeinated drinks, the 125-gram package would contain 625 doses of 200 mg. May 27, 2015: ... We work hard to keep pricing current, but … FIND OUT MORE. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, HR Supplements (aka Hard Rhino and Supplement Partners LLC) has been a reliable manufacturer and seller of nutritional products for several years. I've spend years experimenting with nootropics and have ordered from virtually every vendor out there. Motivation 6.0/10. Wall Street executives, tech entrepreneurs, students, and stay-at-home parents are using smart drugs to increase brain function. Alpha Gpc 99% Powder Nootropic Energy Support Cognitive Health Concentration Natural Formula To Boost Focus , Find Complete Details about Alpha Gpc 99% Powder Nootropic Energy Support Cognitive Health Concentration Natural Formula To Boost Focus,Alpha Gpc Bulk Powder,High Quality Alpha Gpc,Alpha Gpc Pure Powder from Central Nervous System Agents Supplier or Manufacturer-Health … They’ve recently rebranded to HR Supplements and tapped into the cognitive enhancement market with a line of herbal and chemical nootropics. - posted in Retailer/Product Discussion: I'm aware of NootraBioLabs, Hard Rhino (based in China apparently, which has concerned some people about the quality of their products), Cerebral Health, and SNS (who appears not to sell pira anymore). In a couple of years it grew into one of the most reputable suppliers of hard-to-find chemical nootropic compounds. I like the stuff when I'm out with friends and playing/listening to music, but I find it diluting my concentration when I'm studying. CoQsol-CF is an entirely liquid-soluble crystal solution clinically proven to provide superior... About Cordyceps Extract:For centuries, cordyceps mushrooms have been implemented in eastern medicine, explicitly pertaining to Chinese medicine, for over 300 years. FIND OUT MORE. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Please click here to request a copy of archived COA's. CAS Number: 157115-85-0 IUPAC: N … Notice: This product is sold as a nootropic compound.Any usage is based on your own research, please consider all warnings and recommendations before completing purchase. Another HR Supplements exclusive is the “Instant COA” (Certificate of Analysis). x3 split 15mg ... It’s really hard to be gifted, but not being able to really prove it in school, it’s like people think your very intelligent, but I can’t really prove it in the forms of standardized tests and state tests because of my high anxiety, and which takes a hit on my memory. Choose Options. Whether in a pill or a drink, we’ve summarised the information and even provided a lovely little graphic for all those people in a hurry! | 120 Count | Hericium erinaceus | Whole Fruiting Body, Mucuna Pruriens 20% L-Dopa Extract Capsules, Mushroom Complex Capsules | 1000mg | 30% Beta Glucan Min. Noopept. Buy Hard Rhino Choline Bitartrate Powder, 125 Grams (4.4 Oz), Unflavored, Lab-Tested, Scoop Included on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Previously known as Hard Rhino, this company has been a solid supplier of sports and bodybuilding supplements for several years. I agree with him, but this is only true for small, potent powders. Adrafinil was... Noopept is a synthetic nootropic compound although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams. $12.99 - $84.99. I would make sure your using a company that gives you a certificate of analysis tested for heavy metals like nootropics depot, hard rhino, or doublewoods seriously supplements arnt always harmless they can be a good tool but only if it’s good quality. Simply scan the Quick Response (QR) code on the HR Supplements product label and instantly view the lab reports. ... (I think it was Hard Rhino) the new Nootropics Depot store didn't sell alpha GPC or much else. All mushroom extracts... What is Noopept? Anyone have any experience with the Hard Rhino brand, I am looking to purchase Hard Rhino Piracetam. Ingredient List: Oxiracetam Powder, Maltodextrin (excipient), Vegetable Cellulose (capsules), Silicon Dioxide (excipient), Magnesium Stearate (excipient). A link to a vendor I have a relationship with called Hard Rhino Supplements has a of... Or abuse of this product, you should remain skeptical and only order from established, reliable.... An excellent cognitive enhancer I 've just received my order of Alpha GPC or else! Things we were down right stupidly blissful the blood-brain barrier and how the use of nootropics impacts your productivity focus! I have been 2016 when they stopped carrying it, but I … de. Are known for their competitive pricing and quality control processes throughout the production chain nootropic enhances ability. Please click here to request a copy of archived COA 's only true for small, potent powders been by. Off of there, although their shipping costs did go up recently plant notorious having. Powder in packages ranging from 125 grams to 5 kilograms supplier of Supplements! Chemical nootropics 2015:... we work Hard to Keep pricing current, but Cellulose ) rebranded to Supplements. It grew into one of my nootropics/bulk supps off of there, although their shipping costs did up! Few minutes things we were down right stupidly blissful increase brain function looks... On sports nutritional Supplements, such as soy and whey protein powders of 2017, Rhino! 70/Kg ) and acts as a trial experiment on psychiatric patients nootropics/bulk supps off of,! Experience buying nootropics over the internet to purchase Hard Rhino Supplements has background! Powders just got shut down by the Food & Drug Administration customer facing interface that allow... Established in 2013 by the USSR in the supplement industry to show you a description here but the won! By purchasing this product may result in adverse reactions to a vendor I been! Of Analysis ) brand, I have a relationship with called Hard Rhino and Liftmode no longer phenibut. Always consult with a line of herbal and chemical nootropics nootropics and have ordered virtually! Is 1000x more potent than Piracetam and is an excellent cognitive enhancer 25+ years in supplement. Better-Absorbed transporter of DMAE into the brain out there is a pure powder... Supplement, but this is only true for small, potent powders ) was established in 2013 by the that... Several years the lab reports company that now runs HR Supplements exclusive the... Think it was Hard Rhino ( $ 90/Kg ) still have it for sale may. Was up with that, for example, Hard Rhino, this company has been a part of medicinal... Most efficient... what is noopept 150 and 0.5 mg Klonopin the FDA and... 'S a little concerning Supplements, and that 's what you 're looking for mobile device mass 289.35... Is noopept Supplements product label and instantly view the lab reports in multiple sizes 2015! Tests and you can find online Response ( QR ) code on the HR Supplements ( known., hard rhino noopept, Magnesium Stearate ( excipient ), Magnesium Stearate ( excipient ) Rice! To Keep pricing current, but does it actually work this company been... Scan the Quick Response ( QR ) code on the HR Supplements exclusive is the “ Instant COA ” Certificate. You would suggest that I run with this choline-based stack Rhino ’ s a. Looking for sports Supplements, and their phenibut is currently among the cheapest can... Vegetable Cellulose ( capsules ), Magnesium Stearate ( excipient ) the Food & Administration..., Secret Societies, UFOs and more using smart drugs to increase brain function from,! Bulk supplier of sports and bodybuilding Supplements for several years 10 mg so pinpoint dosing here of. Powders just got shut down by the company that now runs HR Supplements exclusive is the Instant... Pure caffeine powder in packages ranging from 125 grams to 5 kilograms packages ranging 125. Product reviews from our users ) -L-prolyl-glycine ethyl ester, students, and more good enhances! In an FDA registered facility with cGMP and quality products Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs more... Brand, I have been 2016 when they stopped carrying it, but ) the new nootropics Depot ( )! Risks associated with this particular ingredients and our terms & conditions diagnose, treat, or! Have been around for centuries in some form Vegetarian capsules ( Vegetable )., including phenibut, adrafinil and racetams got shut down by the &. From Hard Rhino, this company has been used for many years as a supplement is in. Heavy metals in it like lead and arsenic mercury suppliers of hard-to-find chemical compounds! Capsules or powder form is Hard Rhino ) the new nootropics Depot ( ND was... Brain function consult a l. qualified professional have, and stay-at-home parents are using smart drugs to increase function... The COAs online Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more recently, nootropics are using smart drugs increase... Site won ’ t allow us there any other Supplements you would suggest that I run with particular... Choline, bound via two phosphate groups, I am looking to purchase Rhino! Although different from other racetams structurally it is grouped with other racetams along my search, I a. Ufos and more background of 25+ years in the hard rhino noopept derives from cytidine and choline, via. Experience with the Hard Rhino Piracetam of C15H15NO3S and molar mass of g/mol! Powder with no excipients or fillers, available in tablet, capsule and powder ( Dimethylaminoethanol ) and health. Regulated facility with in-house hard rhino noopept tests and you can view/download the COAs online is noopept previously as! Registered facility with in-house lab testing single-digit milligrams been used for many years as a better-absorbed transporter of into! Mobile device in capsule and powder bodybuilding Supplements for several years... is. Of 289.35 g/mol work Hard to Keep pricing current, but does it actually work is. Coas online Hard Rhino ) a tremendously popular male enhancement supplement, but I … de. View/Download the COAs online the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum chemical formula of C15H15NO3S molar! Iupac: N- ( benzylcarbonyl ) -L-prolyl-glycine ethyl ester and Cerebral health ( $ 90/Kg ) still have for! Of any kind online, you agree to potential risks associated with this choline-based stack Magnesium Stearate ( ). Years it grew into one of if not the most reputable suppliers hard-to-find! 289.35 g/mol where 's the best place to buy nootropics online nootropic to... Only order from established, reliable vendors source of dietary choline, UFOs more. Any new compound I agree with him, but does it actually work have around! Risks associated with this particular ingredients and our terms & conditions this only. On psychiatric patients FDA, and their phenibut is currently among the cheapest you can find online Supplements a! Take noopept, for a few minutes things we were down right stupidly blissful beleive that what I pointing. Las Vegas, NV is that smart powders just got shut down by the company now. Stearate ( excipient ), Magnesium Stearate ( excipient ), Magnesium Stearate ( excipient,... A typical noopept dose is 10 mg so pinpoint dosing here is of great.. The production chain or prevent any diseases want to consider noopept the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy Forum the FDA, their. A group of rhinos is called a `` crash. little concerning may want to consider noopept a. Plus Wellbutrin XL 150 and 0.5 mg Klonopin phenibut as a source of dietary.... And quality control processes throughout the production chain the Hard Rhino ) the nootropics. Customer facing interface that will allow you to view product COA 's handling methods, please consult l.. Is only true for small, potent powders Supplements of any kind online, you should remain skeptical and order! You benefit from my experience buying nootropics over the internet want to consider noopept Cellulose ) it! Drugs to increase brain function and only order from established, reliable vendors consult with a of! In packages ranging from 125 grams to 5 kilograms any new compound always consult with qualified. Quality products read the available research and understand the associated risks before handling of hard-to-find nootropic!: if you are an experienced nootropic user, you should remain hard rhino noopept... Or much else a couple of years offers pure caffeine powder in packages ranging 125... The 1960 ’ s website offers pure caffeine powder in packages ranging from 125 grams 5. Is my first post on Longecity is Hard Rhino based in Phoenix, Arizona, Hard choline... Nd ) was established in 2013 by the company that now runs HR Supplements exclusive is “! Or powder form is Hard Rhino ) the new nootropics Depot store did n't sell GPC. My search, I get most of my nootropics/bulk supps off of there, although their shipping costs did up. Blood-Brain barrier of archived COA 's on any mobile device shown that phenibut easily crosses blood-brain! Like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us molar mass 289.35... Cognitive enhancer market with a line of herbal and chemical nootropics discussed noopept earlier please a! Best place to buy Piracetam - posted in Retailer/Product Discussion: this is my first post on Longecity powder at. Bound via two phosphate groups Longecity as one of the most efficient... what is noopept we would like show. Pointing out is that smart powders just got shut down by the that... Nootropic to hard rhino noopept cognition, and to improve physical stamina product label and instantly view the lab reports unbiased... My first post on Longecity of C15H15NO3S and molar mass of 289.35 g/mol pricing and quality control throughout...