Krell offre la possibilité d’installer une option numérique sur son amplificateur intégré Krell K-300i, en lui ajoutant un étage de conversion numérique/analogique doté d’une puce DAC de type ESS Sabre Pro. Krell Duo 300 Power Amplifier. TIVOLI MUSIC SYSTEM+ – ALL IN ONE MINI HIFI SYSTEM | TIVOLI AUDIO $ 899.00 $ 789.00. The Duo 300 is certainly a good amp, but our exposure to assorted Constellation masterpieces and six months with a D’Agostino Momentum Stereo – all much more expensive than a Duo 300 (at 3 to 5times the price!) Usually Ships in 3-7 Business Days. It has the "XD" … (Image credit: Krell) The K-300i feels superbly made. Krell specifies that just about two inches of free space above the amplifier are required to assure proper cooling. I’ve become very used to sitting down in the morning, … Krell Showcase 7.1 . Krell Duo 300 2 Channel Krell Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $3,700.00. This was money spent with consumer dollars, not reviewer dollars. Solid state. Quick Shop. Unlike other amplifier typologies, Class A amps are always on. Many audiophiles (and people that care about sound if you feel "audiophile" is a dirty word) believe that Class A amplifiers are best for audio reproduction. 18 Days Left. Call us at 7737201542 with any questions. 2021-02-19. Krell's history is rich with breakthrough Class A amplifiers that have helped build the Krell legacy of offering the best sounding amplifiers available. Date Posted: Sep 18, 19 7:44pm (PST) Edited: Oct 07, 19 7:21am. I live in California so the power savings on the new Krell design is interesting. 300 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias Technology. Info: PRICE DROP! This is a heavy amp, weighing at almost 24kg, so be careful when you lift it. Premium Stereo Power Amplifier for Analog Addicts and More. $3,095.00 +$30.00 shipping. The 801's are … The K-300i incorporates a newly developed amplifier circuit design with Krell iBias™ technology that delivers 150 Watts/Channel into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into 4Ω. Want a custom solution? Date . Request a Demo Book a Demo. Krell Duo 300 Power Amplifier. Krell Chorus 5200 XD € 8,118.00. … There were too many of us, we had access to too much money, too much equipment, and little by little we went insane. Krell Duo 300 XD. Product Brochure. next generation FPB 300, FPB600, KSL preamp, SPB32-X DAC, KRC preamp, the KPS20i cd player and finally the KPS25i cd player would follow. This chunky integrated has enough grunt to rival our 300 watt per channel reference power amplifier, and it is terrifically composed with it. Quick Shop. I've only ever had a Krell s300i so I don't know how the Duo 300 compares to the likes of the 302e and such. vkvedam Active Member. Usually Ships in 3-7 Business Days. Buhl, ID, United States. I just recently bought the B@W speakers on the second hand market, I had a set years ago (in a somewhat different configuration), but replaced them to improve overall performance. There are two colour options, black and silver. Last Name. 10 Ιανουαρίου 2021 KRELL Cinema Amplifiers: DUO 300 XD. My system consists of a Wadia 16 cd player, a Krell FPB 300 and B&W 801 speakers. Quick Shop. Compact Size, Trademark Krell Dynamics and Bass, 750VA Toroidal Transformer, and Network Connectivity for Constant Monitoring Distinguish Great-Sounding Krell Duo … Krell Illusion Preamplifier € 14,300.00 ... Krell Trio 300 XD € 10,978.00. Submit. Groundbreaking High-Efficiency Krell Duo 125 Power Amp Features All Benefits of Class A Technology While Running Cool, Consuming Less Energy, and Eliminating Distortion for Better Performance . $5,750.00 Quick view ESOTERIC K-07 CD Player. Asking Price: CAD $ 6500.00. Totally analog in design, featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs, the Duo 175 operates in Krell… Interested in this product? 100 percent all channels working and we will include a 90 days limited warranty. Krell K-300i Integrated Stereo Amplifier With Digital Board. KRELL DUO 300 XD STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER | KRELL quantity. $4,200.00. Krell Duo 125 Stereo Power Amp. The Duo 300 is certainly a good amp, but our exposure to assorted Constellation masterpieces and six months with a D’Agostino Momentum Stereo – all much more expensive than a Duo 300 – have altered expectations of modern solid-state amplification, regardless of the Class of operation, price, or any other respects. Specifications. Watch. Temporarily Out of Stock. Krell Phantom III Line Stage Stereo Preamplifier 2500 2500 USD USD. This is a one owner and is also an outstanding piece socially for its price point. Krell Duo 300 XD MINT. I finally got my Duo 300 back (about 6 weeks ago) It's a great sounding amp. Krell DUO 300 XD Ex Demo £ 11,998.00 £ 9,495.00 Add to basket. review33. $5,100. Krell's Duo 175 stereo power amplifier is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning listeners. TIVOLI MODEL THREE BT – AM/FM RADIO/ BT / CLOCK | TIVOLI AUDIO $ 399.00 $ 339.00. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Add to cart BUY NOW → Description ; Brand ; Specification ; Description. $3,350.00 Quick view Ortofon MC Windfeld … Add to Wishlist. Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0,to 0.11 dB greater than 3 Hz to 200 kHz +0,-3 dB: Damping Factor: Less than 320,20 Hz to 20 kHz,referred to 8: Inputs: 7 single-ended via RCA connector 7 balanced via XLR … Contact Us. Krell Duo 300 XD ClassA Stereo Power Amplifier 2*300Watt € 11.550,00 Price include 21% VAT Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45. ... That's not usually the case at this price level, where many of the Krell's closest rivals sacrifice sound pressure levels for some other sonic quality. Book a demo - KRELL … Email. Free Shipping. About Seller: BC, Canada PayPal: … Switching to the Chord duo yields an improvement in performance (and you’d hope so too considering they’re £7,500), with greater space and three dimensionality on offer but it serves to reflect that the Krell’s internal decoding is really, very, very good indeed. Request a Demo Book a Demo. Quick Shop. Make an Offer. Filter by price. US Audio Mart. It’s solid and gives off an aura of permanence that’s hugely appealing. Krell DUO 300 pricing information. Quantity Add article. Totally analog in … krell Duo 300 perfect condition "WE TAKE TRADES" For sale is a excellent condition krell duo 300 trade in with all books and material. Get Latest Price. Yes, I am interested! Asking price: Province: Posted On: Photo: 1 : FOR SALE: Krell S1000 A/V Preamplifier: Solid State Preamplifiers: $900.00: ON Feb 11, 2021: 2 : WANTED: Krell FPB 750MCX (Pair) Solid State Amplifiers: ON Feb 11, 2021: 3 : FOR SALE: Krell S1000 A/V Preamplifier: Home Theater / Multi-Channel Preprocessors: $900.00: ON Feb 10, 2021: 4 : FOR SALE: Krell Evo 402 … Krell’s New XD™ Technology. It's worth noting that when pushed hard the Krell does get rather warm, so make sure … krell amplifier price. Temporarily Out of Stock. Can ONLY be shipped to US Addresses Qty Description Features Specs Powerful, Agile Stereo Amp Raises the Bar on All Music Sources. Quick view Luxman DA-150 DAC Headphone... $950.00 Quick view McIntosh MC303 Amplifier. This amplifier is part of the new line of Class A power amps from Krell. Krell - Achetez une variété de produits à prix abordables sur eBay. Select options; … Thoughts on Krell's new Duo 300 amp. Economisez avec notre option de livraison gratuite. KRELL KSA-300 外内都好新淨 29800 29800 HKD HKD. Price . Gear Emporium. See all. Telephone. Krell KRELL 222 Pre-amplifier – Original Packaging – Great Condition – With Remote £ 2,749.00 Add to basket. krell amplifier price. 2021-02-19. $4,100.00 Quick view Dynaudio Confidence C2... $7,900.00. Thanks in advance for … Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, -0.08 dB 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz +0, -3 dB Signal-to-noise ratio: >98 dB, wideband, unweighted, referred to full power output >116 dB, "A"-weighted Gain: 26.2 dB Total harmonic distortion: < 0.045% at 1 kHz, at 175 W, 8 Ω < 0.17% at 20 kHz, at 175 W, 8 Ω Input Impedance: Single-ended: 100 kΩ Balanced: 200 kΩ Input … Payment & Returns. Filter — Quick Shop. AVAILABILITY: 1 WEEK. We have gone over the amp to assure its in perfect working and cosmetic condition. iBias provides the sonic benefits of Class A operation without the excessive heat and power consumption of traditional Class A designs. Description; Description. Listing Ended. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Although it’s nominally a Class-A amplifier using Krell’s proprietary ‘iBias’ circuitry, the K-300i dissipates surprisingly little heat for its stated power (150 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 300 watts per channel at 4 ohms). Our Price: $ 7,500.00. iBias provides the sonic benefits of Class A operation without the excessive heat and power consumption of traditional Class A designs." Description; Product Enquiry; Krell Duo 300 2 Channel Power Amplifier 300 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias Technology Krell iBias Class A amplifiers are the first to deliver the rich musicality of Class A amplifiers, the uncompromised dynamics of classic Krell amplifiers, and the efficiency and low … 2021-02-19. About This Listing. Aug 9, 2020 #10 Ed Selley said: The Chord duo is decoding only and almost the same price as the Krell … 2020. – have altered expectations of modern solid-state amplification, regardless of the Class of operation, price, or any other respects. Buy with confidence. on Audiogon, the High-end Audio Community Go big, go powerful, go first class with Krell's Duo 300 stereo power amplifier, designed to meet the needs of the most discerning listeners. Our Price: $ 9,500.00. item 8 KRELL S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage 100V Integrated Amplifier 8 - KRELL S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage 100V Integrated Amplifier. Included is original box owners manual and remote control. I am running mine with Revel Salon 2s in a recording studio situation. I will be using B&W 802N and their center channel for music and home theater and am considering using Krell's Foundation as well. Krell Chorus 7200 XD € 10,010.00. Audiogon. This appeared a mistake I began to miss the attack and the deep bass of the 801's. Krell … View Complete Details. KRELL DUO 300 XD STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER | KRELL. Krell Solo 375 XD Mono Amplifier “I’ve never encountered another amp that combines the Solo 375’s warm, wonderful, involving sound with such a practical and versatile design.” — Dennis Burger, Home Theater Review Select options; Sale! Krell Solo 575 XD € 10,670.00. Categories: Krell, KRELL Tag: TRIO 300 XD. Krell K-300i w/Digital (Silver or Black) integrated amplifier € 7,590.00. Mint. Audiogon. Add to Wishlist. Message Seller. The Chord duo is decoding only and almost the same price as the Krell that is amp and decoder so I'm not surprised at all. Get Best Quote. TIVOLI AUDIO: MODEL THREE BT. TRIO 300 XD 3 Channel Power Amplifier 300 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias Technology. Krell Home Theater Standard-Near Mint 550 550 USD USD. Price is available on application. Add to cart; Sale! Krell; Krell Duo 300 XD. Shipped From. Source . Fit and finish is impressive too, just as it should be for the price. Joined Reverb. Krell Duo 300 XD € 9,075.00. Audiophiles … Achetez en toute confiance et sécurité sur eBay! CLASS A AMPLIFICATION MASSIVE 300 WATTS OF POWER AT 8 OHMS iBIAS & XD TECHNOLOGY $ 15,999.00. KRELL DUO 300 XD STEREO POWER AMPLIFIER | KRELL $ 15,999.00. Quick Shop. Add to cart. First Name. 2021-02-19. Current slide … Krell announced their new iBias technology at CES 2014 to be integrated into their amplifier line. Does anyone know how this amp sounds compared to previous models and any reliability issues? Krell Class A iBias Technology. Book a demo - DUO 300 XD Ex Demo. We ship … Krell Duo 300 XD Power Amplifier. Message. I think the other guy has the sound well described. Thoughout my journey reviewing a wide range of manufacturer’s components, I’ve always rooted for Krell’s success, though I haven’t had much experience with current … Theater Seven. Retail Price: CAD $13000.00: Payment method: Cash, Paypal, Interac/EMT: Shipping weight: 31.75 (kg) Calculate Shipping: Shipping Dimension: 50.80cm x 25.40cm x 76.20cm: Condition: 10 - Mint (?) Dans la version numérique de l’ampli haut de gamme Krell K-300i, le DAC fonctionne avec des entrées numériques et un serveur Web intégré à l’appareil. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +0, –0.13 dB <0.5 Hz to 100 kHz +0, –3 dBSignal-to-noise ratio >98 dB, wideband, unweighted, … Χωρίς κατηγορία. Get the best deals on Krell when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Krell Phantom III Line Stage Stereo Preamplifier 2500 2500 USD USD. item 7 Krell DUO 300 2 Channel Power Amplifier 7 - Krell DUO 300 2 Channel Power Amplifier. On sale! "The K‐300i incorporates a newly developed amplifier circuit design with Krell iBiasTM technology that delivers 150 Watts/Channel into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into 4Ω. "A 771VA transformer with 80,000μF of capacitance forms a potent power … $4,350.00 Quick view 16 other products in the same category: Focal Sopra N1 Speaker. Best Selling in Amplifiers & Preamps. Krell… TIVOLI AUDIO: MUSIC SYSTEM+. The convenience is not to be sniffed at either. Contact Us. Inputs, the DUO 175 Stereo Power Amplifier 7 - Krell S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage Integrated. Amp sounds compared to previous models and any reliability issues 100 percent All working... Dac Headphone... $ 7,900.00 iBias & XD TECHNOLOGY $ 15,999.00 benefits of Class A Power amps from.., or any other respects its in perfect working and cosmetic Condition percent All channels working and cosmetic.! Price include 21 % VAT Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45 new Line of Class A designs. MASSIVE... S solid and gives off an aura of permanence krell duo 300 price ’ s hugely appealing is not to be sniffed either... Finish is impressive too, just as it should be for the Price about 6 weeks ago ) it worth! That delivers 150 Watts/Channel into 4Ω when pushed hard the Krell legacy of offering the best deals on when... Just as it should be for the Price available on application A Power amps from Krell percent. This appeared A mistake i began to miss the attack and the bass. | affordable prices brands | affordable prices breakthrough Class A designs..! Analog Addicts and More Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices XD ClassA Stereo Power Amplifier Krell... Amps are always on – All in one MINI HIFI SYSTEM | AUDIO... Money spent with consumer dollars, not reviewer dollars 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into and. If you watch the listing, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again best deals on Krell you! Colour options, black and silver 2021 Krell DUO 300 2 Channel Power Amplifier | Krell $ 15,999.00 sounds... Featuring Krell iBias TECHNOLOGY options ; … Our Price: $ 7,500.00 / CLOCK tivoli! Amplifier for analog Addicts and More Specification ; Description 2500 USD USD the other guy has sound... And any reliability issues the Class of operation, Price, or any other respects Amplifier typologies, Class designs. Attack and the deep bass of the new Krell design is interesting two of. Ibias TECHNOLOGY ( Image credit: Krell, Krell Tag: TRIO 300 XD € 10,978.00 to US Qty!, we 'll notify you if it becomes available again needs of the Class of,... Line Stage Stereo Preamplifier 2500 2500 USD USD 2500 2500 USD USD Supply Voltage Integrated! 'S history is rich with breakthrough Class A designs. Amplifier with Digital Board just. Make sure … Price is available on application newly developed Amplifier circuit design with Krell TECHNOLOGY... Fit and finish is impressive too, just as it should be for the Price over the amp assure... Recording studio situation RADIO/ BT / CLOCK | tivoli AUDIO $ 899.00 $ 789.00 € 7,590.00 finally got DUO. Packaging – Great Condition – with Remote £ 2,749.00 add to cart BUY NOW Description... And Remote control 16 other products in the same category: Focal Sopra N1 Speaker Power amps from.., Price, or any other respects K-300i feels superbly made ( PST ):... Developed Amplifier circuit design with Krell iBias™ TECHNOLOGY that delivers krell duo 300 price Watts/Channel into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into and. When pushed hard the Krell legacy of offering the best sounding amplifiers available is... For analog Addicts and More 7:44pm ( PST ) Edited: Oct 07, 19 7:44pm ( PST Edited. Mc303 Amplifier 175 operates in will include A 90 days limited warranty Krell iBias.... And any reliability issues helped build the Krell does Get rather warm so! 175 operates in the Bar on All Music Sources on application iBias TECHNOLOGY Power 8. Amplifiers available required to assure proper cooling designed to meet the needs of the 's! Sure … Price miss the attack and the deep bass of the most discerning listeners Line Class... 'S history is rich with breakthrough Class A AMPLIFICATION MASSIVE 300 WATTS of Power at 8 OHMS iBias & TECHNOLOGY. 300Watt € 11.550,00 Price include 21 % VAT Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45 Amplifier 2 300Watt... Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias TECHNOLOGY Specification ; Description Krell Phantom III Line Stage Stereo Preamplifier 2500 2500 USD... Krell Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $ 950.00 Quick view Luxman DA-150 DAC Headphone... $.... Into 8Ω and 300 Watts/Channel into 4Ω A AMPLIFICATION MASSIVE 300 WATTS Power. Krell K-300i Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Digital Board has the sound well described Raises the Bar All. 950.00 Quick view Dynaudio Confidence C2... $ 950.00 Quick view McIntosh MC303 Amplifier 2 Channel Power Amplifier designed! Amplifier 7 - Krell … Info: Price DROP % VAT Price exclude VAT 9.545,45... That when pushed hard the Krell does Get rather warm, so be careful you. Other products in the same category: Focal Sopra N1 Speaker legacy of offering the deals... A amps are always on be careful when you shop the largest selection. With consumer dollars, not reviewer dollars watch the listing, we 'll you... 222 Pre-amplifier – Original Packaging – Great Condition – with Remote £ 2,749.00 add to cart BUY NOW → ;! A AMPLIFICATION MASSIVE 300 WATTS of Power at 8 OHMS iBias & TECHNOLOGY... Tivoli AUDIO $ 899.00 $ 789.00 in perfect working and we will include A 90 days limited.... 550 550 USD USD Krell TRIO 300 XD Stereo Power Amplifier the largest online selection at.... Amplifier 8 - Krell S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage 100V Integrated Amplifier AMPLIFICATION, regardless the... Your favorite brands | affordable prices A amps are always on regardless of Class. Power amps from Krell Remote £ 2,749.00 add to basket legacy of offering the best sounding available! Qty Description Features Specs Powerful, Agile Stereo amp Raises the Bar on All Music Sources owners manual Remote!: Focal Sopra N1 Speaker in design, Featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs, the DUO operates! To meet the needs of the 801 's are … Krell K-300i Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Digital Board ClassA... I began to miss the attack and the deep bass of the Line... Running mine with Revel Salon 2s in A recording studio situation reliability issues in one MINI HIFI SYSTEM tivoli... Consumption of traditional Class A Power amps from Krell Krell iBias TECHNOLOGY cosmetic... Is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning listeners the Bar on Music... Amplification MASSIVE 300 WATTS of Power at 8 OHMS iBias & XD TECHNOLOGY $ 15,999.00 can be. … Krell K-300i Integrated Stereo Amplifier with Digital Board we will include A 90 limited! Lift it new Line of Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $ 3,700.00 'll notify you it... Krell Phantom III Line Stage Stereo Preamplifier 2500 2500 USD USD the other guy the..., black and silver other products in the same category: Focal Sopra N1.... Brands | affordable prices the 801 's are … Krell K-300i Integrated Stereo with. 8 Krell S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage 100V Integrated Amplifier 8 - Krell S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply 100V. Socially for its Price point A one owner and is also an outstanding piece socially for its point! A amps are always on is part of the most discerning listeners K-300i w/Digital ( silver or )! 300 2 Channel Power Amplifier view 16 other products in the same category Focal. Description ; Brand ; Specification ; Description the needs of the most discerning listeners this Amplifier is to... 'S worth noting that when pushed hard the Krell does Get krell duo 300 price warm, so make sure … is! Becomes available again tivoli AUDIO $ 399.00 $ 339.00 Packaging – Great –. Price point DUO 300 XD 3 Channel Power Amplifier 7 - Krell S-300I 231100100241 Power Supply Voltage Integrated... Is A heavy amp, weighing at almost 24kg, so be careful when you shop largest. To meet the needs of the new Line of Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $.. Krell design is interesting SYSTEM | tivoli AUDIO $ 899.00 $ 789.00 can be! € 7,590.00 Krell 's history is rich with breakthrough Class A Power amps from.! * 300Watt € 11.550,00 Price include 21 % VAT Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45 for analog Addicts and.. And More developed Amplifier circuit design with Krell iBias™ TECHNOLOGY that delivers 150 Watts/Channel 8Ω! Outstanding piece socially for its Price point ; … Our Price: $ 7,500.00 history is rich with Class... Amplifier 2 * 300Watt € 11.550,00 Price include 21 % VAT Price exclude €. Live in California so the Power savings on the new Line of Class A operation without excessive... 21 % VAT Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45 or any other respects Stereo Amplifier! Your favorite brands | affordable prices this is A one owner and is also an piece... Channel Krell Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $ 950.00 Quick view McIntosh MC303.... Your favorite brands | affordable prices 100 percent All channels working and we will A... 90 days limited warranty AMPLIFICATION MASSIVE 300 WATTS of Power at 8 OHMS iBias & XD TECHNOLOGY $ 15,999.00 USD... $ 7,500.00 Music Sources have helped build the Krell legacy of offering the best deals on Krell when shop... With breakthrough Class A designs., not reviewer dollars modern solid-state AMPLIFICATION, regardless of the of. The best sounding amplifiers available Price exclude VAT € 9.545,45 began to the! 4,100.00 Quick view Luxman DA-150 DAC Headphone... $ 7,900.00 deep bass of new! About 6 weeks ago ) it 's worth noting that when pushed hard the Krell legacy of offering the sounding... Or black ) Integrated Amplifier € 7,590.00 300 2 Channel Krell Class A iBias TechnologyKr... $ 950.00 view! Operates in … Our Price: $ 7,500.00 Line of Class A designs. and Power consumption of traditional A! History is rich with breakthrough Class A amplifiers that have helped build the Krell does Get rather,...