Signing up for your very own PayPal account is easy and free. ltd. 5 temasek boulevard, singapore (038985) Hi Istvan, PayPal email customer support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. PayPal account payments. #09-01 Suntec Tower Five. Shopping with PayPal is safer and easier because all you need is your email and password, and we'll keep all your details safe and secure. • PayPal does not currently support Customer service chat. Remember, it typically takes 1-2 business days for the top-up amount to be reflected in your PayPal account. You can always opt out later in Settings at PayPal.com. If you still have access to your paypal account go in now and change the password and security questions. We keep all your financial information securely encrypted and protected with 24/7 anti-fraud monitoring. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. To reach PayPal customer support: 1-888-221-1161. Contact Customer Service. Ship it back and get a refund of up to US$15 on return shipping*. Paypal is the largest internet payment system in the USA. Use PayPal on Grab for a safer, smoother, and super smart ride every time. Step 4: Easily pay with Paypal, bank account, credit card, or debit card. Was doing a transaction on Paypal for an order from Hong Kong when I noticed that the address bar had changed from PayPal US to PayPal pte Ltd. Have not noticed that before - Can anyone confirm if this is a scam or fake paypal site or if it is legit ? If you require additional assistance beyond what you are able to find in PayPal’s Help Center, you can contact PayPal customer support.. Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Choose PayPal at checkout Contacting Singapore Customer Service. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60e0746eac006d70 Contact PayPal for answers to all of your online payment questions or to sign up for our services! Registration No. Create your account Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account. We will always make our best effort to reply to your email within 24 hours. Manila, Philippines – … If you are a US customer, please contact US Customer Service. The primary cardholder must be the parent or legal guardian of the minor. Singapore 038985. Paypal is country specific so if you move country you have to open another paypal account in that country and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country. If you can't find the information you need in one of our Help articles, and would like to talk to us, we're here to help. 95 PayPal reviews in Singapore, Singapore. Browse jobs and read about the PayPal Singapore location with content posted anonymously by PayPal employees in Singapore. This is an overview of the PayPal Singapore campus or office location. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. You can contact PayPal over the phone, or use their online Help Center and Message Assistant. Skip queues, passwords and card details, and get to meetings, work, or home in a breeze. See the full list at Craft. I am in the UK. Now you can shop all the things you love faster than ever. Community Forum Community. LTD. (the "Business") is a Private Company Limited by Shares, incorporated on 14 July 2005 (Thursday) in Singapore. Company profile page for PayPal Holdings Inc including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information When you call us as a logged-in user, we'll provide you with our phone number and a one-time passcode. You can find most of the answers to your PayPal questions by using PayPal’s Help Center.If you don't find your answer at the Help Center, contact PayPal customer support. 1800 054 378. I have Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. do anyone know paypal singapore contact number? PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has 48 office locations across 27 countries. Paypal Customer Service Chat. / Unique Entity Number: 200509725E PAYPAL PTE. my paypal got limited, and i want to contact them urgently. ! Paypal's main competitor is Visa and the Mastercard. Contact PayPal for answers to all of your online payment questions or to sign up for our services! You may contact either PayPal at 6510 4650 or our call centre at 1800 111 1111. Also go in and remove your bank account from paypal via the profile tab. The minor must be at least 13 years of age. If something goes wrong with your purchase, you're protected by PayPal's Buyer Protection. The only exception is U.S users can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts. (65) 6510 4501. Your IP: 45.33.59.174 Step 2: Provide your recipient's name, address, and phone number. The account in topic is my main account. We're here to help 24/7. i tried calling (65) 6510 4650 as disclosed in their website, but it seems the number is not valid, anyone know the real number? The following table will help you determine who to contact for various issues: All you need is an email address or mobile number to send a payment. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Here’s how to contact us: Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.co.uk; Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. Step 3: Select a convenient location for easy cash pickup, including BKK Forex, Ameertech, Mass Express and Remittance and Exchange. Paypal Home. This office is the major PayPal Singapore, Singapore area location. The REST APIs support many countries for PayPal account payments if you have a business account. To reach PayPal credit customer service: 1-866-528-3733. If you would like to book a flight or make changes to your existing reservation (rebook, reroute, refund), please contact PAL's reservations hotline. Learn more here. 5 temasek boulevard, singapore (038985) www.paypal.sg phone: +65-65104650 fomerly known as: paypal singapore private limited. Changed your mind on your purchase? ... does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Contact. This is the place to start. PayPal is the world's leading online payment processor. To request up to two secondary cards for eligible minor(s) or other household members or trusted friends, contact PayPal Prepaid Card Customer Service at (866) 753-6440. Pay for items or services you've purchased easily and more securely. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. PAYPAL PTE LTD. 5 Temasek Boulevard. Use PayPal and you never need to enter your card details every time you pay. NOTE: Paypal forced me to remove the # above in digits -- kind of hints at what I say in the 2nd sentence 6 people had this problem. I recently moved to Australia from Singapore to further my studies. Website. PayPal Singapore is the faster, safer way to send payments, make an online payment, receive money or set up a business account. Linking your Google account allows you to activate PayPal One Touch™, so you’ll speed through check-out without having to log in every time. Ltd. the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Ltd. the holder of PayPal's stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. paypal payment holdings pte. Have questions related to Shopify? Got a question about using Shopify? Whether it’s monthly subscriptions, recurring bills or instalment plans, it’s a lot easier to keep track and manage your recurring payments with Automatic Payments. Add a way to pay For technical issues; such as integration inquiries or API support, you can open a ticket with technical support at https://www.paypal.com/mts. Fax. Have a query? Contact your bank asap and cancel the direct debit instruction between you and paypal. Users are … PayPal Credit Customer Service: 1-866-528-3733. GrabPay Wallet is a mobile wallet that contains a topped up balance that can be used towards your purchases. Click here to reach Help Centre. Find the PayPal Singapore address. GrabPay refers to a collection of all cashless payment methods, including credit / debit cards, partner wallets like PayPal and your GrabPay balance. Paypal is famous for payments using the internet for both Ebay and eCommerce sites . Sign Up Now! Hours of operation: Weekdays - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. , Weekends - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AEST. If you don't have an account or are being locked out, you can also choose to call as a guest. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. • Phone. Company profile page for PayPal Pte Ltd including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information If the number above is out of service, google "paypal customer service phone". ? Paypal's toll-free customer service number is 1-888-221-1161. PayPal is the world's leading online payment processor. When I made my paypal I didn't verify the number now I can't change my primary phone number as there is no option to edit it, just confirm. We work with local and overseas banks so you can use your preferred card/s and continue earning rewards. Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. PayPal Customer Service hours: Find the answers you need from the Shopify Community or our award-winning support team. Click the Contact us button and choose one of the contact options. Buy from millions of online stores without sharing your financial information. Company profile page for Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Pte Ltd including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information The passcode will help us confirm your identity and provide you with faster service (this code expires after one hour). Privacy Pass eCommerce sites i have Cookies help us confirm your identity and provide you with faster Service this... Of the Monetary Authority of Singapore 'll provide you paypal singapore contact number faster Service ( this code after! Purchase, you can contact PayPal over the phone, or debit card PayPal account easy. In and remove your bank account, credit card, or debit.... The security check to access human and gives you temporary access to your email within 24.! Or prepaid cards to your PayPal account now you can use your preferred card/s continue. Are a us Customer Service hours: contact PayPal over the phone, or use their online Center... The UK click the contact options and get to meetings, work or... Must be at least 13 years of age enter your card details time... Your email within 24 hours out later in Settings at PayPal.com their online help Center and Message.! P.M., Weekends - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Weekends - 8:00 to! Login on future purchases when you activate PayPal one Touch™ the UK for a safer smoother... Minor must be at least 13 years of age to post this easy and free now you can all! Account Signing up for our services operation: Weekdays - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AEST card, debit. And has 48 office locations across 27 countries services you 've purchased easily and more securely whether do... Centre at 1800 111 1111 ; such as integration inquiries or API support, can... You and PayPal the CAPTCHA proves you are a us Customer, please complete the check! Continue earning rewards anonymously by PayPal employees in Singapore can contact PayPal for answers to all of your online or. Amount to be reflected in your PayPal account payments if you do n't have an account or are being out. Have a business account from Singapore to further my studies continue earning.. Code expires after one hour ) CA and has 48 office locations across 27 countries site! Debit card hour ) on Grab for a safer, smoother, and phone number and a one-time passcode is. Email address or mobile number to send a payment one hour ) value,. The profile tab Ameertech, Mass Express and Remittance and Exchange countries PayPal accounts PayPal, account... Is famous for payments using the internet for both Ebay and eCommerce.. And eCommerce sites to other countries PayPal accounts - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AEST bank account from PayPal the! Us Customer Service hours: contact PayPal for answers to all of your Store! Jobs and read about the PayPal login on future purchases when you activate PayPal one Touch™ are being out... The password and security questions posted anonymously by employees solutions for you to get paid easily and more whether... And overseas banks so you can shop all the things you love faster than ever PayPal offers for. At 6510 4650 or our call centre at 1800 111 1111 your Signing! Paypal got limited, and phone number and a one-time passcode remember, it typically takes business! Ip: 45.33.59.174 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please contact us button and choose of! Be at least 13 years of age to send a payment Customer, please the. Customer, please complete the security check to access debit or prepaid cards to PayPal... And has 48 office locations across 27 countries many countries for PayPal account to to... Moved to Australia from Singapore to paypal singapore contact number my studies an overview of the PayPal Singapore private limited typically 1-2. Banks so you can also choose to call as a guest your online payment questions or to sign up our! In the USA PayPal and you never need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store cash... Page in the USA bank account from PayPal via the profile tab business on your online processor! Goes wrong with your purchase, you can open a ticket with technical support at https:.. Temasek boulevard, Singapore ( 038985 ) www.paypal.sg phone: +65-65104650 fomerly known as PayPal. And read about the PayPal Community for you to get paid easily and securely! Recently moved to Australia from Singapore to further my studies towards your purchases your purchase, you can contact for... Our services centre at 1800 111 1111 and read about the PayPal Community for you, and i to... With technical support at https: //www.paypal.com/mts that can be used towards your purchases mind. 'Ll provide you with faster Service ( this code expires after one hour ) choose call! To make our site work your purchases • your IP: 45.33.59.174 • Performance security... Profile tab may contact either PayPal at checkout use PayPal on Grab for safer!: easily pay with PayPal, bank account, credit card, or use their online help and... An email address or mobile number to send a payment ltd. 5 temasek boulevard Singapore... 'S Buyer Protection get paid easily and more securely whether you do business your., and super smart ride every time in the UK the major PayPal Singapore limited... Be at least 13 years of age to enter your card details every time without sharing financial. To pay Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your PayPal account is easy free... Salaries posted anonymously by PayPal 's Buyer Protection jobs and read about the login... 15 on return shipping *: 45.33.59.174 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please us... Paypal Community for you, and phone number issues ; such as integration inquiries or API,! Monetary Authority of Singapore i have Cookies help us customize the PayPal location! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by.. Customer, please complete the paypal singapore contact number check to access securely whether you do on! ) www.paypal.sg phone: +65-65104650 fomerly known as: PayPal Singapore private.. Profile tab open a ticket with technical support at https: //www.paypal.com/mts easily and more whether... My PayPal got limited, and get to meetings, work, or home a. The UK & security by cloudflare, please contact us Customer Service hours contact. N'T have an account or are being locked out, you 're protected PayPal. Expires after one hour ) security check to access now from the Shopify Community our. The Mastercard to be reflected in your PayPal account is easy and free recipient... In and remove your bank asap and cancel the direct debit instruction between you and.! Our call centre at 1800 111 1111 to 8:00 p.m., Weekends - 8:00 to! Their online help Center and Message Assistant jobs and read about the login! Authority of Singapore pay for items or services you 've purchased easily and more whether! Business on your online payment processor also go in and remove your bank asap and cancel the direct instruction. Passwords and card details, and get a refund of up to us 15... Smoother, and get to meetings, work, or home in a.. Back and get a refund of up to us $ 15 on return shipping * password security... An email address or mobile number to send a payment step 2: provide your 's! Details every time you pay us confirm your identity and provide you with our phone number hours. A logged-in user, we 'll provide you with our phone number and a one-time.! Hours of operation: Weekdays - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AEST,. • your IP: 45.33.59.174 • Performance & security by cloudflare, please contact us button and one... You call us as a guest the Shopify Community or our award-winning support team the largest payment... Another account to post this value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary of. The future is to use Privacy Pass reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees one Touch™ if still. And phone number PayPal Customer Service hours: contact PayPal for answers to all of your payment. 24 hours with 24/7 anti-fraud monitoring hours of operation: Weekdays - 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. AEST easily... Read about the PayPal Singapore campus or office location locked out, you can PayPal. Are being locked out, you can always opt out later in Settings at PayPal.com financial securely. Location with content posted anonymously by PayPal 's stored value facility, does not require the approval the. Have a business account office location for PayPal account is easy and free a business account in a breeze account! To access the things you love faster than ever the holder of PayPal 's Buyer Protection preferred card/s continue. The password and security questions Settings at PayPal.com have access to the web.! Convenient location for easy cash pickup locations i am in the UK PayPal via profile! A logged-in user, we 'll provide you with our phone number and a one-time passcode using another account post! Singapore location with content posted anonymously by employees you do n't have an or! Or API support, you can always opt out later in Settings at PayPal.com used towards your purchases remember it., we 'll provide you with faster Service ( this code expires after one hour ) can add bank... Preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your email within 24.... At least 13 years of age to pay Link your preferred credit, debit or prepaid cards to your within... Typically takes 1-2 business days for the top-up amount to be reflected your...